JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Painful

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 246801 times)

Offline Deaglezero

• Deagle: The Eternal Warrior
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Chelsea, Barca let's roll!
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #1300 on: June 10, 2011, 09:33:56 AM »
Indeed. I think we did better than in Rome 2009, but it's still not enough. To be fair, I don't think anyone would have beaten them yesterday, so to hear my Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea supporting friends laugh at me is just something I don't take to heart cause they wouldn't have done any better. The commentator wankfest is obviously going to be focused on Messi but the best players last night were once again Xavi and Iniesta. Just could not get the ball off them. It's a big ask to beat the Barca team as it stands. They're not unbeatable, but they're the closest I've seen to it.

But as I mentioned before, if I hear the word 'special' to describe that team once more, I will go insane. Yesterday they proclaimed Barca as the best team ever, including club and interational level. Fuck off. How about we just revive the Brazil team of the 70's in their prime and play them against this Barca side? It'll be a lot more productive rather than constantly debating in this needless, pointless and futile comparison? Pisses me right off.

LOL. I heard millions watched this year's final (excluding me, getting me to wake up at 4am is near impossible). Mwahahaha a 3-1 win was indeed a THRASHING.

Anyway about Chelsea, I hear Drogba might be leaving. But yes Ancelotti's moving out.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1301 on: June 11, 2011, 11:04:46 AM »
So if we're keeping track now, in terms of transfer fees we're looking at:

Man City: £0
Chelsea: £0
Arsenal: £1mil
Man Utd: £55mil

Da fuck?! :lol: Phil Jones, a young CB from Blackburn has officially been signed up, with David De Gea and Ashley Young looking to be players within a matter of weeks. The talk of Schneijder coming is still ongoing (but highly unlikely) and surprisingly, we're also linked with Nasri from Arsenal. A good player with only a year left on his contract, he could be sold for as much as £10mil. That would be good.

Offline Deaglezero

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1302 on: June 24, 2011, 09:20:50 AM »
WOW the Copa Libertadores Final was awesome!!!

Santos beat Penarol 2-1 to clinch the title and....then...

...things like that happened. A massive brawl between the players even though Pele was watching the entire thing.

BUT SERIOUSLY NEYMAR IS GOD!!!!!

The proof is this:

This kid seriously needs to go to Chelsea where it's confirmed 33-yr-old Andre Villas-Boas is to become the new manager.

Offline naren

« Reply #1303 on: June 25, 2011, 12:35:21 PM »
neymar trully amazing wonderkid... hmm.. and the rumour beside chelsea there are barcelona who willing to sign him too.. imagine it messi + neymar ...

Offline Deaglezero

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1304 on: June 26, 2011, 12:31:55 PM »
Barca is already the best team in the world so that'd be kind of overkill.

However, Santos and Barca have a big chance of facing off later this year for the 2011 FIFA Club World Cup, so things will get really interesting if Ganso and Neymar stay on til then.

If the 2 teams do clash, I really won't know who I should support.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1305 on: June 27, 2011, 02:13:18 AM »
RIVER PLATE LOST THE PROMOTION!!!! they are going to play in second division for the first time in 110 years of history o____o what a shock specialy because they only needed to win a game from the last 2 o 3 to be safe... argentina is in shock, srsly.

in other news Universitario from Peru won the Copa Libertadores sub-20 (experimental tournament played in Peru) \o/ WE HAVE WON THE COPA LIBERTADOES sub-20 .... SO MUCH WIN
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 02:20:57 AM by shurastriker »

Offline Blacky-

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1306 on: June 28, 2011, 10:23:49 PM »
Nobody's watching the Women's World Cup ? I watched some games and Japanese team played very well, especially the young Iwabuchi who is only 18. North koreans have also surprised me, they were better than USA during 45 minutes, but they finally lost 2-0. Germany is the big favorite, and they play at home ...

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1307 on: June 29, 2011, 11:45:28 PM »
I don't mind Women's Football, I have no problem with people who play it or support it but.. as a spectator sport, it's pretty dire

I really hope Arsenal just count their blessings that Barca are even interested in Fabregas after the season he's had and just accepts the £35mil offer. I'm sick of hearing about it all the time. United signed David de Gea, whose name I finally learned how to pronounce properly. Some other tasty targets and rumours thrown out there as well, Nasri for Utd/Barca, Benzema/Villa to Chelsea, Sanchez to City. Personally, I'll be happier when we get a CM player. De Rossi pretty please!

Also, I seriously laughed hard at Sky Sports news drawing up a comparison between De Gea and Van Der Sar. Their comparison stats fall over pretty quickly when you consider that one's 20, the other's 45. Guess who's won more medals in that time? Could it be the guy who's twice the age of the other guy?

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1308 on: June 30, 2011, 06:36:22 AM »
Women's Football? wtf since when they are allowed to leave the kitchen???... lol j/k btw

lol Fabrebas to barcelona?? i can't see it happening because is just a whim adn the player doesn't really care... what i read is that Chelsea is interested in Pastore... well he is a gifted player but over 50 millions is wau too much for him so i think he won't move from Italy

you know, i've been playing football manager for a while and in 2030 ManCity builds a new stadium, the Tevez Stadium XD i found that very funny

Offline Blacky-

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1309 on: June 30, 2011, 02:26:24 PM »
 :grin:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1310 on: July 02, 2011, 07:14:04 AM »
Copa America started with Argentina vs Bolivia game... ROFL argentina played bad for the category of their players (messi, tevez, agüero, di maria, etc) and almost lost!!! i was so happy when Bolivia scored coz game was very boring, then they almost scored the second goal but in the end argentina saved the day (kinda) 1- 1 with a tremendous goal by agüero (what a goal, srsly)... and Messi???? lol he barely did shit at all.

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #1311 on: July 04, 2011, 09:11:52 PM »
This will/has been blowing up lately.

I guess this is FIFA's answer to criticisms of female GKs, defenders can now handle the ball too!

Overall the tournament has been pretty well fought out. A couple of 4-0s but not for a lack of fighting spirit.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1312 on: July 04, 2011, 10:20:01 PM »
Most interesting thing I've heard come out of the Womens World Cup is the news that Larissa Riquelme will strip naked if Paraguay wins it.

COME ON PARAGUAY!!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1313 on: July 09, 2011, 07:18:28 AM »
^don't trust that trap

FUCK YEAH COPA AMERICA

Argentina can't win \o/  they want messi's head (poor dude, srsly) and also PERU WON!!!! lol i'm so excited because we played good enough to desserve that win and also because it's been a while without a win in a real competition.

in other related things i hope Colombia can reach to the finals :D

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #1314 on: July 09, 2011, 11:22:02 PM »
Japan has kicked out Germany @ Fifa Women's World Cup

http://www.fifa.com/live/competitions/womensworldcup/matchday=11/day=1/match=300144431/index.html

:lol:
Fotostrecke: Japan schockiert Deutschland. http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-70246.html

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 12:17:35 AM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1315 on: July 10, 2011, 12:04:32 AM »
OHHHHH VAMOS NIPPON........ NIPPON NIPPON VAMOS NIPPON

Offline Deaglezero

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1316 on: July 10, 2011, 02:48:15 PM »
Yeah the Japan win was a BIG upset alright and that was a pretty good strike for a women's match (like Kaka's(?) goal against DPRK last year in men's WCup).

However, they should seriously stop using that matchball in world matches...I swear that thing is so unreliable.

And btw, Brazil drew 2-2 with Paraguay in Copa America and Neymar still hasn't scored (nooooo).

I'm not surprised Messi hasn't scored either; he didn't score in last year's world cup with the Argentine national team (must be lack of coherence or something).

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1317 on: July 11, 2011, 07:33:12 AM »
And btw, Brazil drew 2-2 with Paraguay in Copa America and Neymar still hasn't scored (nooooo).
plus Venezuela is so far the leader of that group :cokecat: ... so Colombia win over Bolivia was also win for Peru since it allowed us to move to the next round... no matter which rival we get is not going to be an easy game (please jebus make that costa rica draws with argentina 8D )

Offline Deaglezero

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1318 on: July 11, 2011, 08:32:37 AM »
Man I lol'd so hard at when I saw the Australia vs Sweden match on the news:

The 3rd Swedish goal was so HILARIOUS because of extremely bad judgement on the part of one of the Australian defenders in passing it back to the goalie. And what made it worse was the lack of firmness in the pass.

And to think that my fellow Australians thought our team was on par with Brazil's before the tournament started...yeah right keep dreaming folks.

Offline Tripitaka

• Member+
« Reply #1319 on: July 13, 2011, 02:51:08 AM »
BOOOOOOOOO ! To McCallum's backpass - she didn't even hit it with any power !
" There's no ' i ' in team................yet ! "

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Painful