JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Love Phantom

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 246790 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #1400 on: September 27, 2011, 10:53:36 PM »
Christ we were lucky to come out of that game with a draw. Holy good fuck. That game has really exposed our defensive issues that were seen against Chelsea. We've got a point, I'm just more disappointed in the fact that we were winning 2-0 and conceeded 3. Worst of all, it could have been more.

Full results from the CL games tonight:

Bayern Munich 2-0 Man City
CSKA Moscow 2-3 Inter Milan
Lyon 2-0 Dinamo Zagreb
Man Utd 3-3 Basel
Napoli 2-0 Villarreal
Real Madrid 3-0 Ajax
SC Otelul Galati 0-1 Benfica
Trabzonspor 1-1 Lille

Reports from the Bayern v M.City game are that Tevez refused to warm up when asked to come on during the second half. What a complete utter twat, but then I already knew that. He hates being a two bit player. Throw the fucking book at his head, fine him and don't play him. He's doing himself no favours for the City fans, nor to any prospective clubs that he's angling for a move to. Prick.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1401 on: September 29, 2011, 07:22:38 AM »
Tevez on strike!!!! lol totally true, he refused to enter the game desite the dt order and now city is going to give him a 2 weeks fine according to my local news... or was 2 weeks of suspension...)

anyways barcelona won again... nothing new in that, i'm so bored of them... also i wonder about how much of mou trolling at the press conference happened XDDD

Offline Deaglezero

• Deagle: The Eternal Warrior
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Chelsea, Barca let's roll!
« Reply #1402 on: September 29, 2011, 09:40:02 AM »
Yeah Tevez was being a dickhead. Must've been pissed off at Aguero's success as Man. City's new striker.

Hope Mancini does what he says and asks the club's owners to terminate Tevez's contract.

Chelsea drew 1-1 with Valencia by the way.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1403 on: October 02, 2011, 03:07:59 PM »
Tottenham - Arsenal today :fap

Hope Adebayor styles all over them :cokecat:

edit: Glorious Spurs victory.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:42:22 PM by Amplifier »

Offline Deaglezero

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1404 on: October 03, 2011, 04:04:50 AM »
Tottenham beat Arsenal 2-1.

Chelsea thrashed Bolton 5-1. Haven't seen that kind of form for a while from us. Nice hat-trick from Lampard and a double from Sturridge.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1405 on: October 08, 2011, 06:09:50 PM »
road to world cup 2014 started yesterday, the 4 loccal teams in SA won their matches but the biggest surprise for me was Argentina owning Chile 4-1 ... big surprise how Chile couldn't hande it, they use to be stronger but guess without Bielsa they changed

PERU 2 . 0 Parauay

Peruvian team played good football with good attitud that we fans always require from the national teams... we surey love football, yesterday, every web and tv news was flooded with info related to the game during the whole day :cokecat: and who can't blame us if eveery 4 years we ahve almost 50% of possibilities (hope we can make it this time of course, i always hope so)

Offline pandabiscuit

• ecchi
« Reply #1406 on: October 22, 2011, 06:29:49 PM »
Anyone else hyped for the Manchester Derby tmr?

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1407 on: October 22, 2011, 08:56:47 PM »
Indeed! I think we'll be ok. If not a win then at least a draw. You can see Mancini going 5-5-0 to cancel us out and play for a draw too.

So amongst all the rumours and speculation it turns out Tevez is only fined and not released. Surprise surprise. But then, you're hardly gonna let a £35m play go or rot in the reserves, as much as he deserves it.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1408 on: October 23, 2011, 04:06:38 PM »
Vidic. Jones. But you put Evans on to start? Ahead of Balotelli for the ball yet still beaten to it. Sent off and there was no way back from that point. Don't care if he is from N.Ireland, I've lost all patience for him. Not that we played well today anyway, but I don't think City would score 3 against us if we had all 11 men. So depressing.

Worst part about this is the amount of hyperbole around the City team will be unbearable. It's hard to like a team that has an infinite money cheat.

*EDIT*

Now it's 6-1? Fuck my life.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 04:33:36 PM by Tuffty »

Offline Deaglezero

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1409 on: October 26, 2011, 05:06:03 AM »
Indeed! I think we'll be ok. If not a win then at least a draw. You can see Mancini going 5-5-0 to cancel us out and play for a draw too.

So amongst all the rumours and speculation it turns out Tevez is only fined and not released. Surprise surprise. But then, you're hardly gonna let a £35m play go or rot in the reserves, as much as he deserves it.

LOL. Very nice prediction there (pity it didn't come true). Maybe I should switch allegiances to Man City to see Man United get thrashed more often. hehe.

Nah kidding. But still we lost a major chance to overtake you guys by losing to QPR. Questionable penalty off Luiz's contact though.

But still, Man City is the team to win this year. With Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli -in short they're awesome. And they'll most likely stay that way.

Oh and we beat Genk 5-0. How interesting.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1410 on: October 31, 2011, 05:43:38 AM »
lol i'm very surprised with arsenal victory against chelsea... and also Mata clearly is doing it much better that Torres.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1411 on: November 04, 2011, 12:17:27 AM »
SPURS :doh: :doh: :doh:

Offline Deaglezero

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1412 on: November 05, 2011, 05:51:44 AM »
lol i'm very surprised with arsenal victory against chelsea... and also Mata clearly is doing it much better that Torres.

makes me wonder exactly what keeps van Persie at Arsenal besides his captainship...clearly Arsenal was a sinking ship a month ago.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1413 on: November 05, 2011, 10:33:10 AM »
^ A month ago yes, but they've been on a winning streak (thanks to RVP) to suggest that writing them off was premature. Just seems that Arsenal, along with other clubs this season already, have forgotten how to defend.

Anyone else really dislike Andre Villas Boas? I wish I didn't, I thought he could be a young, charismatic guy but every match now has him bitch about referees. He always thinks his way is the right way, like a child. At least with Mourinho he had a bit of humour to him.

I do hope Terry is convicted. for what he said to Ferdinand. What a grade A knob of a man.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1414 on: November 05, 2011, 02:33:44 PM »
↑Few bad results, people ready to scream murder

→Newcastle doing so well this season

The Manchester United striker lashed out and kicked Miodrag Dzudovic during the game in Podgorica and is set to miss all three of the Three Lion’s group stage games if the ruling for the ban is not appealed against successfully.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here's hoping Spurs put on a good show tomorrow. Wanna see some fine football from that midfield :kickass:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1415 on: November 05, 2011, 04:40:29 PM »
Crazy to think that Sir Alex has been in charge of Man Utd longer than I've been alive. People talk about Keane, Schmeichel, Cantona, Ronaldo as some of Utd's best ever signings. But surely, the best one has to be that man from Glasgow that led Utd to years and years of success.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1416 on: November 06, 2011, 07:14:55 PM »
Spurs looked pretty iffy overall. Only because of Friedel being an amazing keeper did they not lose that game hard.

Bale, Lennon, and the back line were looking pretty good throughout, at least. Too bad Modric and VDV couldn't get much done. I'll slap Adebayor silly for his perf, though. At least Defoe is scoring em again :thumbup

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1417 on: November 06, 2011, 08:27:57 PM »
It really was a game of two halves because Spurs looked like they could have scored goals for fun in the 1st half. Fulham went firing on all cylinders for the 2nd and as you said, Friedel was the deserving man of the match to keep the lead.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1418 on: November 21, 2011, 10:57:27 PM »
Spurs 3rd in the table with a game in hand, HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH YEAH :hump: :hump: :hump:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1419 on: November 24, 2011, 12:24:39 AM »
Barca's shit win is offset by Leverkusen's and Napoli's :yuki:

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Love Phantom