JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - 10 Minute Medley

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 246714 times)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #1440 on: December 27, 2011, 10:37:16 PM »

I love me some Bale :heart:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1441 on: December 31, 2011, 04:11:17 PM »
I knew we were in trouble today when I saw that Park and Rafael for CM. Still, no excuses, Blackburn had injuries too and we should be beating the statistically worst team in the league at home. I've said it once before and I'll say it some more, WE NEED COVER IN MIDFIELD AND LEFT/RIGHT BACK POSITIONS KPLZTHKS

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1442 on: December 31, 2011, 09:31:13 PM »
Tottenham's late draw is offset by United & Chelsea both losing :thumbup Spurs looked like complete shit the entire game, really. Arsenal meanwhile, are gunning for third position now.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1443 on: December 31, 2011, 10:23:32 PM »
Arsenal meanwhile, are gunning for third position now.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1444 on: January 04, 2012, 03:45:11 AM »
Liverpool needs Suarez a lot...

btw i'm amused with this peruvian team, they almost go to second division this year and now or next season they kicked almost everyone from that first team but the DT and his crew.. now they are hiring over 18 players O__O this shit it's bananas specially since last year team wasn't weak in the papers and was created to try to reach an international cup.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1445 on: January 04, 2012, 11:03:39 PM »
Newcastle's first win over Man United in over 10 years, and only their third ever in the Premier League era

Tuffty in 3..

Spurs just 3 points away from United now, and still have that game in hand. Arsenal lost their game too :hump:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1446 on: January 04, 2012, 11:18:19 PM »
Shocking performance tonight. I watched it all and now I wish I hadn't. I normally give United the benefit of the doubt but....christ this was such a bad performance. We need to get someone in midfield who can create chances because Carrick sure as hell isn't the answer. But then we need someone in defence too, at least as cover for Vidic because Ferdinand no longer inspires confidence, Smalling's injured and Jones is looking shaky. Rooney's playing like he's harboring a grudge against Ferguson for his Christmas party antics. We've got City to play on Sunday too, but it's FA Cup so I dunno. The league looks to be our best chance of winning silverwear this year. But not after tonight.

Dunno why Harry Redknapp is saying he won't buy anyone in Jan. They've the best chance yet of winning the league, why wouldn't he buy?

Liverpool increasingly digging themselves into a hole over the Suarez affair. They're claiming conspiracy theories, the FA's out for Suarez, this that and the other when the only thing the FA is charging Suarez for is the use of the term 'negro' which he admitted to using. Then rather than accept the verdict, Dalglish comes out with 'if you only heard the things I heard in the court room, but it's secret so I can't tell you'. So secret and so vital to the case that it wasn't mentioned in the 118 page document? Get a grip. No wonder people laugh at that silly club.

Tim Howard making it into the history books tonight by being one of four keepers to score in the PL. He actually has more goals this season than Torres :lol:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1447 on: January 05, 2012, 04:41:12 AM »
Tim Howard making it into the history books tonight by being one of four keepers to score in the PL. He actually has more goals this season than Torres :lol:

:rofl: Torres can't get any worse lucky... they should trade him for Ba  :grin:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1448 on: January 05, 2012, 03:01:33 PM »
Dunno why Harry Redknapp is saying he won't buy anyone in Jan. They've the best chance yet of winning the league, why wouldn't he buy?
Gotta save up for that new stadium :V The injury list is getting a little long now, but half of those will be back before the end of the month, hopefully. Really hoping Sandro and Gallas aren't out too long, because they've looked good this season, Sandro especially. Here's hoping Redknapp if bluffing, and picks up another forward, and finally sells Pav and dos Santos.

:usa: :usa:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1449 on: January 05, 2012, 08:12:25 PM »
Interesting fact, in total Ba and Yakubu cost £1.5 mil and have 15+ goals between them. Carroll and Torres cost £80mil and have 4. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1450 on: January 05, 2012, 11:43:20 PM »
Interesting fact, in total Ba and Yakubu cost £1.5 mil and have 15+ goals between them. Carroll and Torres cost £80mil and have 4. :lol: :lol: :lol:
According to Wiki, Ba and Yakubu have 27 goals total (15/12 respectively), so far this season :cathappy:

Great number of goals for each. Be interesting to see if anyone tries to buy them up, especially if Blackburn can't improve their standing.

Offline 13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • <3 Miyoshi Erika
« Reply #1451 on: January 06, 2012, 02:36:39 AM »
Caroll was some weird transfer anyway (sooooo much money  :w00t: )

In Summer Marco Reus will join Borussia Dortmund. 17,5 mio or so (euro's) will be paid to Borussia Mönchengladbach. Thankfully Reus will finish this season with VfL :)

And Tevez seems on his way to Milan. Nice collection of forwards the Rossoneri have. I hope soon they will have good midfielders too. :(

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1452 on: January 08, 2012, 04:28:09 PM »
Some game today! :shakeit:

Kompany definately deserved the red card. Someone should explain to the ITV punditry team that you can't leap off the ground for a two footed tackle. That's how you break people's legs. Doesn't matter about whether he won the ball first. Also, it's not a red card because it's a massive cup tie? So the laws of the game are flexible to the status of the match then? Do me a favour.

Nervous finish to the match too in a great game. City did well with 10 men I will say, Aguero is a brilliant player. But, in the words of Roy Keane afterwards:

"You can give City all the credit you like, but they're out of the cup."

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1453 on: January 09, 2012, 01:29:39 AM »
^ it was a great match but i was this close to eat my imaginary hat if the city scored the 3rd one... and btw that first goal was totally a mistake from the men in the barrier... but nvm this kind of games ain't easy at all

Espanyol draw the match with the "OMFG they are the bestest team ever" all mighty barcelona... Real Madrid is the best team of the last century but barcelona might be the best from the new era (in less than 90 years :Y)

HALA MADRID time to take more advantage

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1454 on: January 11, 2012, 10:43:16 PM »
SPURS

Tottenham looked fantastic all night. Just wish the finishing was a little better, like always. Only my American brothers on for Everton looked good.

BAE with goal of the week.

Hold on to your butt, Tuffty.

Also: How about that Man City?

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1455 on: January 14, 2012, 06:31:04 PM »
Always figure for Wolves to get something :doh: It's a shame Tottenham didn't score more, though, because they looked great the entire game. Well, let's hope City blows it on Monday.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1456 on: January 14, 2012, 06:37:28 PM »
Good result today. Here's hoping City mess up on Mon night.

Looks like the overdrawn move of G.Cahill to Chelsea is going ahead.

Also what's up with R.Madrid fans hating on Ronaldo? He's banging in the goals since he arrived but there's still R.Madrid fans booing him and the press slating his attitude? There were rumours that he may even want to move considering this increased tax scheme going on in Spain. I don't see it happening but, it's pretty harsh don't you think?

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1457 on: January 15, 2012, 04:21:33 AM »
Congratulations to Japan's Homare Sawa 澤 穂希 for being named FIFA Woman's World Player of the Year 2011, and to all the other winners at the recent FIFA Awards ceremony in Zurich.
Nadeshiko Japan coach Norio Sasaki 佐々木則夫 was named Women's Coach of the Year.
The Japan Football Association was presented the Fair Play Award for embodying the power of the sport in face of the devastation caused by the March 11 eathquake and tsunami.
Lionel Messi was the winner of Men's Player of the Year, his third year in a row winning this honor.
Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola was named Men's Coach of the Year.

【HD】 澤 穂希 2011年バロンドール獲得 ~ FIFA Ballon d'Or 2011 Homare Sawa
{With thanks to 0135ken }

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1458 on: January 26, 2012, 03:11:33 AM »
Real Madrid deserved to win this game but what can you do when the referee have a Barca shirt inside :\ ... whatever still was a good game

Mourinho ROCK STAR

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1459 on: January 26, 2012, 01:51:39 PM »
You don't like Refball, shura? I love it! It was especially great when Ramos got a second yellow for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

I'd pay good money for Busquests and Alves to stop playing forever.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - 10 Minute Medley