JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Do Better! (feat. Baek Chan of 8eight)

Author Topic: Senjou! [A war of epic proportions... or, yeah, something like that.]  (Read 22246 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Main Character(s): Tsuji Nozomi, Tanaka Reina

Genre: General, maybe with hints of future romance

Rating: G

Situation: Sometime around Shabondama, maybe during the PV shoot, Nono advises Reina on something or other and they end up learning a little about each other. Maybe that appearances aren't what they may seem.

Pairing: Nono/Reina sorta

Keyword: Senpai

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Inputting my crap xD

Anywho, choose the characters of your choice, but you may have the same idea about the story plot xD

Main characters: Reina and Maki OR Eri and Yuko OR Rika and Yossie OR Gam OR Risako and Miyabi
Genre: Romance / Comedy (Or a romantic sitcom? xD)
Rating: PG to R
Situation: Your call, but as the keyword suggests, someone happened to misplace something and is looking for it xD
Pairing: Whatever couple you chose from Main Characters.
Keyword: Misplaced

<3

Offline FeverInducedMadness

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
Woo~! Got a real exciting announcement for you guys!
Loser and I have decided to do not one, but ALL THREE of wordsworth's challenges.
(We found them all equally interesting, and couldn't pass them up. XDD)

That being said, our deadline will be extended to a week instead of just two days, because we're writing three fics each... and because both of us still attend school and will be busy with finals and such. <3

So, next Thursday, 6:30/7:30PM is when these responses will be due.

Wordy'll get to decide the winner, of course. (However you want to... o_o Best two out of three or whatever. Have at it. XD) And Yuu-chan gets to punish who loses. -cowers-

Yay~
-sig is undah construction because it needs to be pimped out-

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
Re: Senjou! [A war of epic proportions... or, yeah, something like that.]
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2007, 01:27:26 AM »
Ah~ Sorry for my tardiness, everyone. ><;; -bows-
Like Loser said, I got kicked off before the deadline and wasn't exactly finished editing the last bits of my fics yet. ><;; I really need to get my own computer. XD Anyways, here are my responses.

[Hakkan CM~ Special Edition!]

Miki was bored. And not the ‘ho hum, I have no idea what I’m gonna do today’ kind of bored. It was the ‘I think I might gouge my eyeballs out just so I can have something to throw at the wall’ kind of bored. And so… scandal or not, she was wandering around in the studio where Hello Morning had been recorded before Haromoni@ took over.

The lights were on, and yet no one else was around… which didn’t please her much, because it didn’t do anything to alleviate her boredom.

With a sigh, the ex-Musume stepped up onto the set that had been used for HPC, sitting behind the table like she had when she played commentator. She began to rummage curiously through the drawers in the back of it, which before had held those big fun, advertising cards and sometimes her scripts in case she hadn’t felt like preparing beforehand.

What she found inside made her laugh a little bit. Someone had shoved her dark, Hecate-ish costume in the container and she pulled it out, brushing off the dust it was starting to gather. Miki narrowed her eyes and scoured the room meticulously to make sure she was indeed alone before she slipped the dress on over her own clothing, spinning around in her chair with an evil cackle as an added effect.

That’s when a man wearing a rather large, fake blond head over his own ran past, carrying a blue-something-or-other in his arms. Miki wondered if she should have cared, but before she could travel down that line of thought very far, Eri, wearing what the groping fiend recognized as her rather bright Hakkan outfit, also burst into the room, sliding to a halt in front of the set.

Her hair was messy and her eyes were ablaze with something like mild fury (well… Miki had never known Eri to get really, really angry, so that was the best she could think of to describe it) and as she gasped for breath she began to speak to the older female.

“Which- way- did- he- go?”

“Who… The weird blonde guy?”

Eri nodded so hard Miki was worried that her head was going to fly off.

“Oh… I don’t know. I mean, I saw him run by but I didn’t really care enough to pay attention. Why?”

“Because he stole my Poke’mon.”

Miki blinked at the other girl incredulously. Maybe her ears weren’t working. Eri was weird, but not that weird, and so she decided to try again…

“Your… what now?”

“My Poke’mon.”

The turtle girl replied just as simply as she had the first time, as if she was saying the most normal thing in the world. Miki continued to blink at her like she had spontaneously grown four heads. She really wasn’t sure how to respond to that, but it was okay, because the other girl had figured out a way to turn the situation down an even stranger direction.

“Look, if you’re not going to help me out, at least give me some of those Poke’balls you’ve got there.”

The ex-Musume blinked several more times in rapid succession before turning to follow Eri’s line of sight to spot a pile of red-and-white balls resting beside her elbow. Now… how and when did THOSE get there? They definitely hadn’t been there when she walked in…

“These things?”

“Come on, Fujimoto-san… This is kind of urgent!”

It was at that point when the wheels in Miki’s head began to slowly turn. A thought had occurred to her… one that would work to her advantage and if nothing else help to rid her of some of her boredom. The trademark smirk spread across her lips and she stared deviously at Eri for a moment, causing the other girl to take a step back and eye her warily. The turtle girl had been exposed to some of Miki’s… quirks enough to know that that wasn’t a good sign.

“What?”

“You really want these?”

“…Yeah…”

“How badly?”

“P-pretty bad.”

“Well, you gotta do somethin’ for me first…”

Miki began to dig through the container again and pulled out a cute dog mask and a plastic frisbee and held them up for Eri to see, still grinning in that way that made most people’s blood run cold.

“No… Fujimoto-san… anything but that. It was much too humiliating…”

“Well, I guess I’ll be keeping all these Poke-things to myself, then-”

“No, no, no! Okay, okay, I’ll do it, I’ll do it…”

Miki only grinned wider and watched as the defeated Eri slipped the mask around her face and got down on all fours, sitting back and putting her ‘paws’ up like a dog would. The groping demon snickered and got up out of her chair, waving the frisbee around out of the other girl’s reach.

“You’re not a very convincing dog… they make a lot more noise than this.”

Eri muttered something under her breath, but complied with her ‘master’s wishes and began to whimper and make little barking sounds. The frisbee flew out of Miki’s hands and the younger female was forced to chase after it, but she failed to catch the disc before it hit the ground. Miki wasn’t satisfied with this, and made the poor turtle girl play the game until she managed to catch the frisbee in the air. Unfortunately for Eri, that meant that she had to perform a rather dramatic dive, and was rewarded with a few bruises on her knees for the effort.

“Okay, I played the game. Now, I really need those balls!”

Miki snickered again, obviously taking what the other girl said out of context, but she sat back down behind the table and waved nonchalantly at the pile with one of her hands.

“Whatever. I don’t even know where these came from… What do you plan on doing with them, anyway?”

“I’m gonna catch another Poke’mon so I can get the first one back.”

Another Miki-blink.

“…Um… let’s say I really believe you for a moment. Where would you find another one?”

“Ah, there are two over there right now!!”

Eri pointed off towards another set to where Aika and Koharu were sitting quietly, looking as bored as Miki had been when she walked in the room. However, something was… off. For one thing, the younger of the two had bright, yellow, rabbit like ears protruding from either side of her head, and her skin appeared to be the same color, save for two circles on her cheeks that were a deep shade of crimson. She had a lightning bolt shaped… tail as well, and if Miki’s eyes weren’t playing tricks on her (even though, at this point she was pretty sure that they were), she thought she could see sparks jumping from the girl’s body every few seconds or so.

At first, Miki thought Koharu was just wearing part of her Haromoni@ costume, but she soon realized that those fluffy, pointed ears were real, and it was kind of hard to miss the fact that the girl had nine tails flicking around behind her.

Miki wasn’t even aware that her jaw was hanging open. Eri on the other hand seemed unaffected and skipped right on up to her kouhai, a very determined look on her face. They stared at her for a moment, and then without warning, the turtle girl chucked one of the red-and-white orbs right at Koharu’s face. It bounced off with a rather loud smack, and the miracle girl let out a pained shriek, glaring at the other girl, who seemed to be confused.

“You have to make it BIGGER first, stupid!!! Geez… why are we even here, Aika-chan?”

“Because… the big pink rabbit told us to sit here. And I don’t really want to question him.”

The two of them watched their senpai fumble with a new Poke’ball for a moment, before the older female turned to her companion again.

“…You know… those won’t even work…”

“…Yeah.”

“…I’m kind of hungry.”

“Me too. Want to go see if anyone’s got any food?”

“Yup.”

And so, they got up and walked away unnoticed, just as Eri gave up with getting the Poke’ball to grow any larger than it already was. When she realized their absence, she let out a frustrated groan, one that was soon masked by a deep, loud chuckle coming from a figure standing on top of the set.

“I’m disappointed in you, Victoria Kamei… Usagi-san even helped you by putting everything you needed right in front of you, and still you failed to catch a Poke’mon within the time limit.”

Eri looked up to see the blonde-haired (well, it wasn’t actually his head, but…) man from before, and his rather frightening companion: someone… in a pink bunny suit. The man turned to pat the Pink Rabbit on the head, and in response the bunny held up a paper sign that read: “^____________^ <33”

Eri wailed miserably as she spotted the blue creature plush toy dangling from the man’s arms, and she put on her best puppy dog pout.

“Su-san… give me back my Squirtle… Don’t hurt Mr. Walkie Bits…”

“Now, now, Kamei-chan, you know the rules. You lost, and you know what that means~”

From out of nowhere, a large box fell on top of Eri and trapped her inside of it (which was actually perfectly fine with her, as it was dark and quiet) and following that was Risa, who landed on top of the box gracefully, photobook in hand. She held it up for all to see (considering her audience consisted of Miki, who seemed about ready to fall asleep, there weren’t many people to witness the event) and took a deep breath before she began to speak.

“So, as you all know, Isshun is out in stores now…”

------------

“What was the point of all of this, Micchi-chan~”

“Um… we got free cake from the Pink Rabbit?”

“…Can’t you think of something much more epic to say? Like… ‘It’s Hello! Project… anything can happen here.’”

“…I’m eating cake right now, Koharu-chan.”

“Still…”

“…Koharu-chan?”

“What?”

“This yellow paint is starting to itch a lot…”

----------------------------------------------

[Like Taking Candy From A...]

“Captain, do you copy?”

“Hai~ Loud and clear, Maa-chan. Have you guys had any luck yet?”

“Negative… There’s nothin’ but dirt out here… and I think Risako just ran her space cycle into a rock… Ouch. I think she’s okay, though.”

“It was a really BIG rock!!!”

“Ah~ Not so loud Rii-chan…”

“HEY~ This has to be it!”

“Chii-chan… that’s a piece of scrap metal…”

“But it’s really shiny, Kumai-chan…”

“Captain, you might want to consider in investing in a few more channels for our radio system…”

“AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!”

“Momochi?!”

“…Really… big… bug…”

“Hey guys, can you all shut up for a second? There’s a signal coming in… Another ship’s headed this way…”

“Eh?! Who would be landing on this dump?”

We landed on this dump, Maihacchi…”

“What’s the identification key, Captain?”

“Registration number: 0-3-21-20-5… It’s them…”

All members of the bounty-hunters-for-hire team Berryz Koubou stopped what they were doing in their various positions on the face of the bleak, dusty planet to stare up into the sky as a pinprick of light came into view. That light only grew brighter and brighter as the incoming ship roared through the tiny planet’s atmosphere, darting through the sky and circling around to land on the surface.

The small figure who had initiated the radio conversation immediately began to run towards the rendezvous point she had set up with the others, knowing that the rest of her group would join her there.

She was halfway towards her destination when a huge, mechanized suit of armor dropped down into her path, massive clouds of dust billowing out from under it in either direction. Someone sure knew how to make an entrance…

The girl heard a sharp, high-pitched squeal in the speakers of her radio helmet, and her eyes began to water with pain before the squeal subsided and a voice that didn’t belong to any of her teammates started to speak. Obviously the newcomers had hijacked their way into her communication system…

“Aww~ Look everyone, it’s little Shimizu-san… How cute. Out here in the middle of nowhere and all alone… Where are your precious Berryz, Captain?”

“Right here.”

Saki could hear a garbled shriek of surprise as a much taller mech shot up behind the one that was blocking her way and lifted it up into the air, tossing it over to the side as though it were merely a pillow. While the ‘enemy’ was struggling to recover, the small female ran towards the other mech, entering the suit through an electronic door in the side of it’s boot. She quickly made her way up through the armored fortress until she reached the cockpit, where Chinami greeted her, and Yurina was lounging boredly at the controls.

“You’d think they could be a little more… challenging if they wanted to push us around…”

“Thanks for that anyway, Kumai-chan. I’m definitely no match for a giant mech suit…”

The other mech was pushing itself back upright, and as it moved into a fighting stance, Saki could hear the pilot’s voice growling in her helmet and out of the speakers in the cockpit. A screen popped up onto the control panel’s thin, translucent computer monitor, and the trio recognized the face of their rival team’s leader instantly.

“Aww, look everyone, it’s Yajima-san… how cute. Out here in the middle of nowhere and all a-”

“Shut up, shorty.”

Saki ignored the remark and turned to Yurina, who was busy typing away at the keyboard attached to the controls, obviously planning out a battle sequence for her mech.

“Are the others on their way?”

“Rii-chan and Miya went back to get the ship in case those guys decide to take it to the air with this, and Momochi, Maasa, and Maiha are coming with the other mech.”

“Good… It’s time to show these guys that you don’t mess with Berryz Koubou and get away with it.”

Chinami pumped a fist into the air at that, letting out a triumphant cry of approval. Yurina merely smiled a little bit, motioning for her partner to get into position and for her Captain to take a seat so as to not get tossed around like a rag doll during the heat of the battle. The other two complied with her silent commands, and the tall female leaned forward, gripping the handle-like controls that maneuvered the mech’s super-powered arms.

The sensitive hi-tech machine responded immediately, and the three could hear the grinding of metal against metal and the squeal of high powered gears and wheels churning as the limbs moved as one with Yurina, putting the mech in the stance proper to begin the duel.

Without warning, the enemy’s suit charged forward at an alarming pace, metal hands clenched into fists in order to deliver effective, crushing blows. The tall girl tensed and braced for impact, waiting for the right moment so that she could send her opponent flying out of orbit and back to whatever planet she had come from.

It was merely a matter of seconds before the thunderous sound of the huge forms colliding ripped through the planet’s atmosphere, alerting anyone who happened to be on the surface to the epic clash taking place. Soon, more giant mechanized suits would join the others on the makeshift battlefield, and the fighting would not stop until one side went down, and went down hard.

Fortunately, the battle made for a wonderful distraction, and two small, nearly identical figures wandered along the planet’s dusty shell, making their way back to their hidden, private ship. They both had pleased grins on their faces, and one was carrying a golden, slightly rusted mug in her hands. They seemed to be in absolutely no hurry at all, considering what was taking place not too far away.

“This was much too easy, Non-chan…”

“Can’t argue with that, dear Aibon.”

“It was like takin’ candy from a baby.”

“More like, takin’ candy from a whole bunch of babies… While they’re busy beating the crap out of each other…”

“…We’ll be halfway across the galaxy, collecting that sweet, sweet, 120,000,000 Yen reward…”

“Ah~ Paradise, here we come…”

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2007, 02:50:12 AM »
Oh gahh. I'm conflicted xD

Loser:
Story 1: 3
Story 2: Instant 5. (I love how it sounds serious, yet so hilarious at the same time xD Mocking the real shows <3)

Fimmy-chan:
Story 1: 2 (Sorry about it, it was kinda funky and didn't really mesh up together that well o_O)
Story 2: 3.

Mm. Challenges are fun xD

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2007, 03:09:17 AM »
hmmm.interesting.

Loser87
story 1:  (2)
story 2:  (3)

FIM
story 1:  (2)
story 2:  (4)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 03:09:57 AM by modesta107 »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2007, 06:52:02 PM »
OMG I love you guys!

Loser:
Story 1: 5!!!! I love W!
Story 2: 3! While I like the H!Pokemon it was weird to me. Really weird for some reason.

FIM:
Story 1: 4! For randomness! But also had some of the weirdness that Loser's story 2 had.
Story 2: 5! I love W!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2007, 07:03:12 PM »
Loser87
MAJI DE?! - 4
Eri's Pokemon Journey > Ash's. If every city had an Officer Tsuji and a Nurse Kago, the world would be a better place to live in. You also get points for the Pokedex entries. :lol:

THE GOLDEN CUP OF BOOOOOZZZEE!! - 5
Berryz scrounging for food while C-ute gets funded by Airi's family? W getting lost and running out of fuel in the middle of outer space? (Nono's bakajo mode at it's best) Epic. I didn't know how long I was able to keep a straight face while reading it. XD

FIM
Hakkan CM~ Special Edition! - 4
I loved how you incorporated HPC into the story. I didn't imagine that the adventure can be done within the studio walls but you were able to pull it off. You even named Eri's Squirtle! :D

Like Taking Candy From A... - 4
Details, details, details. I really like reading your work because it's packed with incredible details. It helps me visualize what's happening in a certain scene. I like the twist in the end where W sneaks in to get the cup but knowing W, they'd either A) get caught B) get lost or C) get caught again :P

Loser87 wins with by a solitary point. But don't give up FIM. :)

You two did well :mon thumb:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2007, 07:05:18 PM »
-gets whip ready- Ohhhhh Fimmy-chaaaan~! <3333333

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2007, 07:14:45 PM »
-trembling from inside a hole in the ground after recieving her punishment- T____T;;

-will edit this later with current point totals and whatnot-

[Even though I lost, I want to thank you a lot for that comment, wordy. :3 Stuff like that makes me want to try harder even though I didn't come out on top. Makes me feel like I don't suck. XD]

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2007, 12:50:47 PM »
loser : story 1 : 4 'cause you didn't let Miya drive !
          story 2 : 5 Miya+ Eri = WIN

FIM : story 1 : 2 O_o
        story 2 : 3 ...

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2007, 02:06:03 AM »
Okies, my points

Loser's Pokemon: 4 (Nurse Aibon got me slapped >.>)
Loser's Space: 5 (I don't know...)

FIM's Pokemon: 5 (And Isshun is on sale...)
FIM's Space: 5 (MECCHA BATTORU! *starts playing Gyaruru*)

Ah well, all four were still very fun. And FIM wins by a point!
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Do Better! (feat. Baek Chan of 8eight)