JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Mayonaka to Mahiru no Yume

Author Topic: High of 85  (Read 17925 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
High of 85
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2007, 03:27:59 AM »
Yossui's pop is a drunk? ...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
High of 85
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2007, 07:07:07 AM »
Quote from: stefy;308103
And sorry JFC Miki here isn't the yankee Miki we all love.
Aw. :(

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
High of 85
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2007, 11:40:38 PM »
Hmm, interesting! Yossui's 'ol man is a drunk? Heh. Funny how she would seem like she hates him and yet let him eat there free.

Miki stalking? That's a first :) I like stalking love *in more ways than one*

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
tkz 4 e commentz
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2007, 07:30:27 PM »
Sorry sorry sorry that I took so friggin long... to be honest.. I had my exams, I got stuck halfway thru and.. I got lazy. hehe

Blizzard - I didn't really explain who are the people speaking at the end the ending of chapter 6 here so... it was Reina, Miki and Eri, and they were eves-dropping on Yossi and her dad talking outside. Miki was the one asking all the questions and Reina was the one shushing her.

JFC - Miki stalked Yossi cuz she wanted to know the reason why Yossi was staying with Rika.

rndmnwierd - He's more of a wreck that just a drunk. You'll see.

Owaranai_sLaVe - "Funny how she would seem like she hates him and yet let him eat there free." <-- Yea~ glad someone noticed that point

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2007, 07:31:40 PM »
-Past pt1-

'You still living with that brat family.'

'Stop it please...'

'They still saying crap like its not your fault?'

'What do you want? money?'
Yossi stared at her father and reaches in her pocket for her wallet...

Yossi sat on the ground leaning against the wall in the roof of the school. She was planning to skip all lessons and hang out up there until school ends.
'No wonder Rika-chan loved roof tops, its extremely relaxing.' Yossi looked up at the clear blue sky while enjoying the cool morning breeze.

A few hours later, it was time for lunch break, Yossi snapped out of her thoughts to the sound of footsteps creeping towards her.

"Why do you keep following me?" Yossi said with her eyes closed

'Damn' Miki cursed in her mind, she was trying to sneak towards Yossi and give the girl a scare. She pouted her lips after getting caught and walked to Yossi's side and sat down to join her friend.

"Why weren't you in class."

"Don't feel like going for lessons today."

"Then why come to school?"

"Don't know..."

Silence fell upon the two as Miki ran out of random questions to ask Yossi. One thing was for sure, she had wanted to ask her one particular question really badly and it wasn't any random question. Turning to look at Yossi, Miki opened her mouth to say something but unfortunately no words came out.

Yossi noticed her hesitating and guessed she wanted to ask about yesterday.
"My dad, he's my dad. If that’s what you want to ask."

"I know that, your friend told me..."

"Yoshizawa-san has always been trying to get on her father's good side ever since young..."
Eri looked at Miki who was still staring at Yossi who was outside with her father.

"Why? Isn't she his daughter.. Why is he this way?"

"He hates her, doesn't like the fact that he got a girl instead of a boy... When he finally got a boy, he treated him like he was his everything... Yoshizawa-san used to come over to my place or Goto-san's place to hang out until he went for work to avoid him."

Miki took yet another glance at Yossi, this time with sadness in her eyes.
"You know, she also said that she didn't mind at all as long as her brother was fine..... But that incident... it made matters worst..."

Miki turned to look at Eri, "Incident? What incident?"
"They.."

"Oie... We’re closing, you should go home... You have school tomorrow don't you?"
Out of the corner, Goto walked in and chased Miki out of the place preventing Eri to finish talking.

Yossi waved her hand in front of Miki's face several times,
"Earth to Miki, please come back.."

"Hmm?" Miki shook her head slightly, snapping out of her little flashback.

"You hungry? We could sneak into the canteen for some food."

Changing the subject, Miki decided not to ask Yossi the questions she so badly wanted to know about her secretive friend, not for now at least. She glanced over at Yossi, her eyes was fixed onto the ground completely ignoring Miki. Knowing that Yossi had ran out of money after watching her empty her wallet in front of the guy, Miki offered to treat Yossi to lunch.
Both sat side by side, leaning against the wall and enjoying the warm breeze and each other's company. With the soothing wind blowing at their faces and right after eating lunch it was the perfect moment for taking a nap. Just as Yossi was close to falling asleep she felt something fall on her shoulder, Miki's head. Yossi looked over to her right to see a small face now resting against her shoulder, eyes closed and snoring ever so softly.

A small smile appeared on Yossi's face as she took in the sight of the other girl resting on her shoulder. Yossi then moved slightly and leaned her head back against the wall not wanting to wake Miki from her slumber.

"nee Yocchan.. Why me?" Miki suddenly spoke with a husky voice which made Yossi slightly surprised.

"Huh? Sorry did I wake you?"

"So many students in school, why talk to only me?"

"I guess you remind me of my brother...."

Not really satisfied with this chapter which was why i took pretty long but... oh well off to the next chapter!!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:34:22 AM by stefy »

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
High of 85
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2007, 07:56:40 PM »
first poster here. really love the story so far. GJ stefy!:)

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2007, 05:46:33 AM »
Intriguing.  More hints of the past and a sweet display of friendship make me a happy reader!  They also make me curious about what's coming up.  Good thing I'm not a cat, huh?  :P  

Looking forward to more!  Keep up the good work!

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
High of 85
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2007, 03:23:40 PM »
Great! Great! Great!! thats all i can say!! haha... keep posting....

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2007, 09:09:50 AM »
AWW! How cute.... her brother? Hmmm this was the fic that took me forever to determine which YoCharMi couple this was. I see YoMiki now :)

Oh Eri xD Gotou <3

-Owaranai_sLaVe

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2007, 08:23:21 PM »
Yossui's brother...

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2007, 12:41:17 PM »
Very very sorry for the long wait... in this chapter all will be reveled!... and er one more thing to say sorry abt... I'll be going Genting tmr and then to Hong Kong after that so I might not post the next chapter for a while, don't worry tho! I'll be writing the continuation while I'm there so that I can post it here asap... Kinda in a rush so I'll just post the chapter..

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Chapter 8
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2007, 01:02:08 PM »
-Past pt2-

"So many students in school, why talk to only me?"

"I guess you remind me of my brother...."

Miki lifted her head from Yossi's shoulder and turn to face her, "Your brother?"
‘Yocchan never mentioned having a brother before..’

"Yea... Irritating and like to ask a lot of questions to bug me but really cute..."

Miki couldn't help but blush at the last comment 'does she mean that she finds me cute too?'

"So.. he's staying at Rikachan's house together with you right?"
There was no reply from the taller girl beside her which made Miki look over at Yossi. Miki soon had regretted asking the question as Yossi now looked down towards the ground, "He pasted away.. last year"

Despite feeling really bad for asking the wrong question, Miki couldn't help but wonder if Yossi's brother's death was the reason to the bad relationship between Yossi and her father. 

"Drowned to death and I couldn't save him"
Miki stood quietly and listened to Yossi begin to explain. 

The 2 siblings were cycling home from school together. Everyday Yossi would cycle over to her brother's school and cycle back home together with him. Even though she won't step into the house she'd always make sure he reaches home first before she runs off for work.

"Oneechan! Wait up!"

"Yuuki hurry up! I'm going to be late"

Rika walked along the path towards Yossi's house. Yossi had not gone to school that day and so she told her driver to drop her off somewhere near Yossi's place. Rika walked slowly nearing the bridge when Yossi and Yuuki rode right past her.

"Just wait right there I'll be right back ok!"
Yossi turned to face Rika as she shouted to her.

Rika watched the 2 now now cycling at the top of the bridge, she stop dead in her tracks as she watched the scene that was about the happen in horror.

"Yocchan!"

"Oneechan!! Watch out!"

A huge blue truck was moving very unsteadily towards the girl, Yossi had turned to see a horrified looking Rika and Yuuki. Before she could see what was coming, the blue truck swerved to the left and hit Yossi, out of reflex before she got hit Yossi skidded to the left and tried to block Yuuki from the truck. She flew off her bicycle and knocked her hip onto the low railing which caused her to flip over it and fall into the lake. She fell flat on the back on the surface of the water causing a loud and eerie 'SPLAT!', knocked unconscious from the impact, Yossi laid helplessly as she sank into the lake.

Yuuki jumped off his bicycle and looked down to where his sister had fallen. He whimpered the word 'Oneechan' over and over again praying that she would emerge from the surface of the water. He stared at the same spot for what seemed like hours to him hoping for a head to bob out.. Nothing, Yuuki couldn't wait any longer, he climbed over the railing and prepared to jump.

"Yuuki no! You can't swim!!"

Rika sprinted towards the younger boy as fast as she could to stop him from jumping but it was too late, he had already jumped just before Rika could reach over to grab him. This time Rika without thinking dived into the water. Once in the water she searched and searched but she could not see anything as it was too dark underwater, she swam up to the surface for air and went back in to continue her search. Her eyes were hurting, she had sensitive eyes and always had to wear goggles when swimming, then out of the corner of her eyes she saw a dark figure.

'Yocchan.....'

Rika swam towards the body, locked her arms around the neck area of the body and swam up to the surface. Rika swam towards the edge pulling the unconscious Yossi along with her, she tried to push Yossi up to the ground but she was not strong enough. Rika then held on to Yossi's hand as she pushed herself up onto the grass, she then sat on the ground her hand still gripping on to Yossi's tightly, with all her might she pulled Yossi out of the water.

'How to I do CPR... erm I watched it somewhere! Ok ok first pinch her nose and blow into her mouth'

Rika did as she was told in her mind, she kept blowing air into Yossi's mouth hoping to god that the other girl will live.

'Its not working! erm next where am I supposed to pump here?.. or here?'

She was panicking, without knowing where to place her hands she just followed what she saw on TV, even if it was the wrong place or not. After several minutes of Rika's attempt at CPR, Yossi coughed out a ton of water and began breathing again. Relieved at the sight of Yossi breathing, Rika leaned down on to Yossi's chest and sighed,

"Thank god your alive...."

The sound of the ambulance could be heard, Rika had called for help just before she ran towards the scene which made her realise.

'Oh no! Yuuki!'

Rika didn't know what to do, if she went back in, there wouldn't be anyone there to guide the ambulance over. But if she didn't go in for Yuuki he would die. She decided to dived back into the water in search of the other Yoshizawa. Quite sometime later she finally found the smaller body and brought him to the edge as fast as she could, lucky for her this time when she reached the edge there was someone to help her. The paramedics had found Yossi's body. Some of them were already attending to Yossi's unconscious body while the others helped Rika and Yuuki out of the lake.
"Oneechan, Oneechan.... Hitomichan Wake up, when will you wake up..."

"Yuuki-kun, she will be fine.. You should rest too."

Yossi could hear faint sobs of the familiar voices repeating the same thing over and over again.
She tried to open her eyes but it felt like it was stapled on to her, not allowing her to even squint a little. Every part of her body hurt, especially her hip where she had hit the railing and her back. She tried moving but felt something restricting her from any movement and she was still too weak to move. Yossi battled with herself for quite sometime until she got tired and fell into slumber yet again.

Yossi opened her eyes only to close her eyes shut once again, everything was piercing white to her, it was too bright. She moved her head slightly to the right and slowly opened her eyes once more. Colors came into her vision now, blur at first but soon everything became clearer. Rika was sitting right beside her.

"Your awake!"

Rika leaned forward and place her hand on Yossi's cheek, her fingers caressing it. "I thought you'd never wake up" she whispered to Yossi and smiled ever so sweetly at her. Yossi smiled back and brought her hand to her cheeks to hold on to Rika's hand.

Looking around, there was no one else beside her other than Rika. In the most inaudible voice Yossi asked,

"Where’s Yuuki?"

"He died in the hospital, while I was in a coma."
Miki looked confused, ‘but Rikachan saved both of you...’

“But, ho.. How?” Yossi continued, “Doctors said there was still a lot of water left in his body, no one had realized it until he stopped breathing… Drowned internally” 

Miki look sympathetically up at Yossi who was now standing, leaning on the edge, gazing into space.

"and my father he just couldn't take it..."

“Ishikawa.. I can't do it, looking at her makes me think of the incident already...”
Rika who just so happened to walk pass the living room over heard the conversation between her father and Yoshizawa-san. She hid in the corner continuing to eves-drop on the conversation.

"I never wanted her from the beginning. Just take her away will you? Your wife deals with this kind of things doesn't she..."

"But Naoki she's still young you can't just abandon her like that."

"That girl is the reason why my boy is gone... I can't"

"How can you say that?! She is your daughter after all! It’s not her fault that he died! What kind of heartless father are you?! "

Before Yoshizawa Naoki could finish his sentence, Rika had stormed out from her hiding place and shouted at the older man. She was absolutely filled with rage and disgust at what Yossi's father was able to say so easily.

"Rika! Stay out of this!"
Rika was stunned, her father has never raised his voice at her before.. ever

"But, but daddy he..."

"I'm serious Rika, Go back to your room right now!"

Rika stared at her father and then turning to give Yossi's father a glare before turning to walk out of the living room towards the staircase leading to the second floor where her room is. Glancing up she saw Yossi sitting at the steps leaning very close to the wall, eves-dropping on the conversation earlier on. Their eyes met for a second before Yossi stood up and limped back to Rika's room. Following Yossi, Rika ran up to the door of her room and slowly opened it to find her sitting at the edge of her bed looking down on the floor with her back facing the door. She had sworn she heard Yossi sobbing softly.

Yossi heard the door open and immediately wiped away the tears that had rolled down her cheeks a moment ago. Rika walked over to Yossi's side and sat beside her.

"Why did you save me? He could have lived if you saved him first."

"Yossi..."

"So.. I'm hungry! School should be over by now, lets go out to eat."

Miki stared blankly at Yossi who turned and walked towards the exit. It was like she was talking to two different persons. Miki continued to follow Yossi with her eyes still looking confused as to how she could change her mood just like that.Yossi picked up her bag from the ground and turned to look at Miki still sitting at the same spot, still staring at her. "You coming?"

“Ye.. Yea, Wait up.”
Miki got up from where she sat and caught up with Yossi. They walked quietly out of the school gates in silence. Yossi was the first to break the silence as she noticed Miki kept looking over at her in a way she found all too familiar.

“Quit looking at me like that… I hate it when people give me that sympathetic look.”

“Sorry… Ah! My bag! Yocchan, it’s in class…“

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 01:54:17 PM by stefy »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2007, 10:43:53 PM »
So Yossui blames Rika for her brother's death?

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2007, 10:32:31 PM »
....Damn, so that's how they ended up living together? So I'm guessing both families were close enough to ask the other to take in his daughter, eh?

-Owaranai_sLaVe

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2007, 07:40:58 AM »
New chapter!  Then I realized it was posted last weekend!  Doh!  :doh:

Wow.  Talk about a crappy father.  Yay for Rika sticking up for Yossui!  :thumbsup

I hope Yossui is able to get over her anger with Rika so we get some more Ishiyoshi!  :heart:

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: High of 85
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2007, 02:15:06 PM »
Triangle

Maki eyed the pair from the corner who was cleaning the table side by side chatting and laughing together. She was supposed to be taking a nap like she always did before their shift started and let Eri do all the work. This time she had company and they were making a whole lot of noise, well more like just Eri was making the noise.

"If you do it like this and this and then this... See it'll be all clean and sparkly"

Reina just stood there staring and Eri before bursting out laughing.
"Kame-chan your funny!" Reina commented while giggling away.   

"Why? What did I say? Ne~ Tanakacchi what’s so funny?" Eri whined but couldn't help smiling at Reina. Eri couldn't believe how fast they had become such good friends, Reina was opening up to her in such a short period of time unlike how long it took for Maki to even start talking to her.

"Kame-chan, the table will still be clean no matter which way I wipe it." Reina struggled to say while giggling away.

'Tanakacchi? Kame? Since when did those two become so close'

"Whatcha looking at" Yossi crept beside her and whispered into Maki's ears, scaring the girl.

"Oie! don't sneak up on me like that."

Maki lifted her head up and pretended to look else where like out the window and at the restaurant entrance, anywhere but at Yossi or what she was staring at a few minutes ago. Yossi leaned forward to look at Maki then look at the entrance and then to Eri and Reina.

"You know you could ask her out..."

Maki just gave her a blank look, "Oh ok.. You have no idea what I'm talking about right? Anyway I'm going off now, boss says your in charge for this week."

"Where you going?"

"I took a week off."

Yossi and the boss of the restaurant, Inaba-san, had a close relationship; she used to be a close friend of Yossi's mother. Ever since her mother's death from cancer she had always treated Yossi as her own daughter. She handed the management of the restaurant staff over to Yossi a year ago, which was why Yossi got to boss Maki and Eri around even though she was just playing around.

"One week? Isn't that a little too long?"

"My art work is due in one week’s time."

And with that Yossi patted Maki on her back before grabbing her bag and walked off towards her bicycle outside, leaving her friend alone in the restaurant for seven long days. Just then Eri walked over to where Maki was sitting while turning around staring at Yossi's back.

"Where is she going? The restaurant is opening soon."

Giving her most devilish smile Maki's eyes found Eri's, making Eri feel really uncomfortable that Yossi was now gone.

"She took leave, I'm in charge this week."

All Eri could do was stare blankly at Maki, her brain screaming for her to run over to Yossi for help. It was going to be a torturous seven days for Kamei Eri so long as Maki was in charge. Eri's workload would probably be doubled for the whole week.

But she still couldn't help but ask with a weak smile, "Your not going to make me do everything are you?"

Yossi stepped into the three story building of the Ishikawa residence, trying to sneak in without getting noticed. Unfortunately that was not going to be possible when a little girl making a lot of noise screaming Yossi's name, the petite little girl dashed to Yossi's side and hugged her tightly.

"Yossi-chan!!! Your home! Your homeee"   

'ahh crap should have came in from the back.'

She patted the girl's head before she released herself from the smaller sized girl's grip.

"I’ve missed you Yossi-chan... You don't like Chisato anymore? You always come back when Chisato already sleep." , she whined.

"Of course I do... That’s why I came back early didn't I?" ,Yossi kneeled down and smiled at the sweet little tomboy in front of her.

"Did you cut your hair?"

Chisato's eyes lit up at the fact that her idol noticed her new look even though she didn't like it. "Mama made me go to the hair salon. I don't like it." , she pulled the end of her hair pouting her lips.

Yossi held on to the girls hand and brought it down as she was pulling her hair a little too hard. "kawaii-yo", Yossi replied cheering up Chisato.

"Ahh.. Hitomi-chan, your home early today. Your joining us for dinner?"

An elegant looking lady with short black hair wearing an apron stepped out from the kitchen with two plates in her hand smiling gently at Yossi. Following closely behind was her eldest daughter, Rika.
Dinner was awkward, Rika and Yossi sitting side by side with Rika's mother questioning why they never seemed to talk anymore and recalling how they used to be such close friends. While Chisato did all sorts of actions trying to get the attention of her idol Yossi, resulting with Ishikawa-san losing his temper with his youngest daughter. Yossi on the other hand sat there in silence the whole time.

"Is that one supposed to be a river?"

"Yup"

"Yossi-chan your drawings are weird."
"What’s that? Is that someone's head?"

"mmhmm"

"I like this color here Yossi-chan."

After dinner Yossi had gone up to her room, with Chisato following her, to start on her art work. She tried to concentrate with her work but the questions never seemed to stop coming from Chisato who sat on the bed behind Yossi as she watched the older girl paint. The door then creaked open with Rika's head slowly emerging.

"Chisaa time for bed.." She said softly.

Both Chisato and Yossi looked up at the ‘intruder’, Chisato looking really disappointed that she had to leave Yossi's side while Yossi gave a quick glance at Rika and went back to her painting. Chisato grumpily walked over to the door and said her goodnight, she stopped at the door waiting for her sister to give her room to stalk out of the room. Rika stepped aside letting the younger girl walk past her while in a daze staring at Yossi with guilt washing over her as she asked,

"Is that for the art assignment?"

"Goto senpai seems nice." Reina randomly stated while walking along the stretch of houses as they both walked home together.

'Nice? Gocchin isn't nice... Oww my back'

Eri had spent the whole 6 hours serving irritating customers, whipping the tables and mopping the kitchen floor. The last job assigned to her by Maki who was supposed to help her clean up the large kitchen which was why Eri was at her current state. While Maki took all the simple tasks and at the same time made Reina think she was 'nice'.

They walked up to a fairly fancy looking white apartment building, known as the 'rich side'. Reina had always walked pass the building on the way home envying those who live in the apartment. She sneaked in once, with a swimming pool, tennis courts and many other facilities who wouldn't want to live there. Reina stared at the building with aw and looked at Eri shocked that someone whom she worked with lived in such a place.   

"You stay here?" Eri nodded answering Reina's question.

"Why do you still work so hard every night when you stay here?"

"Daddy don't want me to be so dependant on him. But then always tell me not to over stress myself with work. I don't understand him sometimes."

"Oh..", that was all Reina could say.

"Well.. see you at work tomorrow Tanakacchi", Eri said breaking the silence waving her goodbye to Reina before walking off toward the building.

"Wait!", Eri turned looking at Reina waiting for her to continue. "Do you want to go to school together tomorrow? We're in the same school if you didn't notice."

"Eh we’re in the same school? Why didn't you tell me before?"

Reina just smiled at Eri, "I guess I was just invisible to you.. So 7.30 here tomorrow. I'll be waiting!"
She said before dashing away towards her house which was a few blocks down.   

Finally! sorry to keep you waiting... I just didn't know how to continue it.. I guess I dived into everything too quickly.. lesson learned, planning is important!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 02:25:39 PM by stefy »

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2007, 05:58:13 PM »
Yes!  I'm so glad that you're writing for this again!  :heart: :heart:

The scene with Rika's little sister was so cute!  Of course Yossui's her idol.  I'm hoping that Rika and Yossui can at least become good friends again.  It's so sad how things are for them right now.   :'(

And what's this?  Reina and Eri are becoming quite close, huh?  And is Maki getting jealous?  Interesting development! 

Can't wait for more, stefy!  Keep up the great work!  :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2007, 08:43:50 PM »
Glad to see I'm not the only one suspectig a Maki/Eri/Reina rabu-rabu to-rai-ang-guruuu. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2007, 03:39:07 AM »
Whoo! The ambiguous "You know you could ask her out..." REINA!

And Eri as a rich girl? hm! :)

That's some kinda triangle...Yikes.

"Is that one supposed to be a river?"

"Yup"

"Yossi-chan your drawings are weird."
"What’s that? Is that someone's head?"
:lol: I love Yossie's artwork!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2007, 05:03:51 AM »
Yossui is the most creative artist in H!P. I'm glad to see you're back, I was scrolling up the stories and saw this one and had to do a double take just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I hope this means the start of regular updates?

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Mayonaka to Mahiru no Yume