JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Aloha!

Author Topic: The Neverending Story...  (Read 14436 times)

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2005, 05:40:23 PM »
Koda gave out a haughty laugh. "You're no match for me little girl!" she said.

Maki backflipped away from Koda and brought herself into a defensive posture.

Koda pulled a katana off the wall, spinning it around as she approached Maki.

Maki dodged one swing and then another. Koda's swings were getting dangerously close. The next swing was a bare miss and the swing after that cut the latex of her costume open across the belly, exposing her midriff.

Maki tried to fight back but Koda was too strong and too fast. Maki's costume was gradually getting more and more shredded. Eventually she was forced back into a corner and Koda closed for the death blow.

Mal looked up through bleery drained eyes and saw the through his blurred double vision what was going on. He picked up Koda's powerful whip and snapped it at her as he pressed the button to activate its special power.

The whip hit Koda and twisted and her torso binding her. Pulses of electric attuned to a special frequency pulsed done the whip. Koda moaned as the waves of energy hit her and caused orgasm after orgasm. She fell to the ground, unconscious and twitching.

Maliciel stood up and walked over to Maki pulling off the tattered remains of her costume.

"Maliciel!" said Maki "How can I ever thank you?"

-----------------------------------------------

ebc watched through the plane's internal survaillance system. "Unbelievable!" he thought. "Preying on her emotions like that" ebc strode out of the cockpit determined to give harlock a piece of his mind.

He reached the back of the plane and saw harlock slipping his hand under the back of Sayumi's pants to grope her butt.

ebc lost it. He walked forward and punched harlock in the jaw. harlock let go of Sayumi and fought back, knocking a pile of overhead crates down onto ebc's head.

ebc stood up and after getting harlock in a headlock, bashed him against the wall until he fell unconscious.

ebc then, still without control of his actions, opened the plane door, braving the wind, and throwed harlock out of the plane.

Sayumi looked up, her make-up smeared by her tears. "Who's flying the plane?" she asked.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2005, 06:19:18 PM »
"Just what the hell is going on here?" Shi grunted as she held a shock troop's head in her vice like grip. Maki and Mal looked up to see Shi coming towards them, a long line of unconsious AVEX troops in her wake.

"Oh, Shi, um..." Maki started.

"Damn, Shi, it isn't what it looks like. Kumi tore her uniform apart during the battle," Mal said as he stood to greet his longtime friend. Shi eyed him suspisciously before grabbing a scruffy towel off a nearby crate and tossing it to the naked Maki.

"Shi!" came a garbled voice. "Shi! We gotta get outta here. Hamasaki's called in reinforcements, we need to pull out!" Kuno's voice came over her comm.
------------------------------------------
ebc dove back into the cockpit and reigned the controls. "Sayumi, give me a hand!"

"You jsut threw one of my best friends out of a plane! Shit, he was one of your best friends too!" Sayumi exclaimed. She jumped into the seat beside ebc and helped him fly the plane.

"-ome in! Raven one, come in!" the radio cut in. "We need extraction NOW! Harlock get your ass down here!" Shi yelled over the radio, the sounds of explosions and gunfire pervading the communication.

ebc chuckled, "well... harlock maybe coming down sooner than expected." Sayumi shot him a look. "Eh... sorry..."

The radio crackled as more screams filed over the transmission. "Shit! No! Get ba--."

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2005, 07:01:04 PM »
Meanwhile...

The sun was shining into a bright room. harlock, lying on a comfortable bed, opened his eyes slowly and looked around, though without turning his head since his head still felt heavy.

"What the f... There are... Pink pandas... Painted on the wall?"

harlock could hear sounds of little kittens playing somewhere nearby, which puzzled him greatly. Suddenly a door opened and two hot girls dressed up as nurses walked in.

"Who... Who are you??"

"Chill. It's Boxy and aedon. You're at the Popsicle Forces Resting House", Boxy answered while aedon next to her smiled sweetly, yet shyly. "Twissrull will soon be here with pancakes and milk. Until then, just rest."

"But... What happened? O-o"

"We don't know exactly", aedon said, "but Chisato and Mai, our Angel Pilots, caught you in the air and brought you here!" aedon picked up a kitten from the floor and put it over harlock's tummy. "Here, play with her while waiting for pancakes!"

"I need to go back to the radio", said Boxy. "There might be more injuries soon." She left, leaving aedon and harlock alone.

"So... What are Popsicle Forces?" harlock asked. "I'm afraid that's a secret", aedon answered and walked over to the window to smell flowers. "Our leader will visit you soon, though! Maybe he'll tell you!"

"Leader?...."
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2005, 07:07:28 PM »
Taking cover behind one of the crates with Shirenu and Maki, Maliciel desperately tried to clear the last of the fog out of his head even as Shirenu tried to radio Harlock into getting them out of their predicament.

"Maki, do you... Maki! OI!"

Even knowing the kind of powers that Maki possessed against bullets, it never failed to shock Maliciel everytime he saw her walk straight through them and this time was no exception. But somehow, there was something different this time.

Shirenu dropped the transmitter that she had been talking through even as she looked in horror at the weapon that the opposition was levelling at Maki.

"Shit! No! Get ba--."

But it was too late. Shirenu screamed even as she covered her eyes from the blinding flash of light that emitted from the weapon...

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Sayumi stared at the radio which had suddenly fell silent, her heart sinking. Reaching out a hand she smacked the device once hoping that it would come back to life but no to avail. Feeling her eyes fill again, she smacked the device once more. Then again. And again with increasing ferocity at each blow that she dealt to the offending piece of metal.

Getting increasingly disturbed by Sayumi's behaviour even though he himself was concerned over the status of their companions, ebc reached a hand out to try grabbing Sayumi's hands to stop her from attacking the control panel, just in case she hit something that she wasn't supposed to.

"Hey! Look! Go easy on it alright? It's okay! Maybe the thing ran out..."

All thought of what he had wanted to say vanished in a flash even as Sayumi and himself found themselves nearly thrown out of their seats. All he heard was Sayumi's screams even as the nose of the plane was suddenly engulfed in thick smoke and flame.

"What the... We're losing altitude!! We're going down!!"

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

"Nooo~!! REI gets strawberry! VIKITTY gets vanilla! YOU get mint and I get the chocolate!"

"Why do YOU always get the chocolate and I always get the mint! I want strawberry! And WHY are we always just getting these 4 flavours?! They sell LOADS of other flavours!!"

The sounds of their bickering over their daily dose of ice-cream resounding down the corridor after them, Tris and Suki appeared carrying 4 tubs of ice-cream between them and it was apparent from the smudge of chocolate on Suki's face that she had already started on hers without waiting for the others to get theirs.

"Rei~!! Tell Tris that mint ice-cream's good for her! She..."

Stopping short in mid-sentence even as she nudged Tris with an elbow, Suki indicated with a tilt of her head, the expression that the other two girls had on their faces.

"What's with them?"

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

aedon smiled knowingly in response to harlock's question even as she watched from the window, a familiar figure coming up the walkway and through the entrace to the building that they were in.

"You will find out soon enough..."

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2005, 07:16:02 PM »
ebc helped Sayumi up. "You ok?" he asked as he dusted her back off.

"Yeah, nothing serious... just some scrapes--stop feeling me up!" she threw ebc's hands off her.

"sorry, just tryin to help..." ebc apologized. "Man, lookit our plane. My baby," ebc sniffed as he gazed upon the wreckage of Raven One.
-----------------------------------
"What is it? Soemthing on my face?" Suki asked.

"Well, yeah, you DO have some ice cream just there," Vikitty pointed. "But thats not it." Suki whiped the smudge of chocolate dessert from her face hastily as she came up to Vikitty's laptop.

"Oh bloody hell...." she let out as a wave of panic spread over her body, causing her to drop the tubs of ice cream.
----------------------------------
There was a brilliant flash of light and the earth shook greatly. Things went flying off of shelves, drawers fell from desks, but SexyBeam seemed pleased. "They've brought it out," she smirked.

Beisde her Flyp had dropped to the ground in panic. "What the FUCK is going?! Captain Ping, Colonel SITS! Find out what in the blue fuck that was!"

SexyBeam chuckled and pulled Flyp up by the back of his uniform jacket. "No need, my worried friend. This is why you called ME in."
Harlock chuckled as the kitten's whiskers tickled his face.

*AHEM* aedon interrupted. "Um, he's ready to see you," she said as she stepped aside. Harlock's eyes widened as the kitten on his chest hissed and dug its claws in his skin at the sight of... The Leader.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2005, 07:37:26 PM »
Looking down the barrels of the guns that were pointing right at tenkei and himself, boykun let out a breath even as he turned to his friend.

"It's time for THAT thing."

Taking in the vigorous shake of the head and the widening of eyes from tenkei, boykun just nodded even as he repeated himself.

"DEFINITELY time for THAT thing."

Looking back up and down at the troops that now surrounded them, boykun dug patted the device that was rigged up over his right shoulder even as he announced loud enough for the armed men to hear.

"Sorry to spoil your surprise but it's time for us to go!"

The armed troops watched in absolute bewilderment, some even dropping the weapons that they were holding out of shock even as they saw the Basugasu duo simply melt away into thin air before their very eyes.

"What the... Where did they go??"

"We HAD them!!"

Not too far from where pandemonium was breaking out over the remarkable escape pulled by boykun and tenkei, the only man that the quartet of Rei, Vikitty, Tris and Suki feared, was having a fit.

"Find them!! And I want them found NOW!!"

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Rolling her eyes up heavenwards even as Vikitty pointed out the smudge on Suki's face to the girl, Tris could feel herself turn as cold as the ice-cream that  Suki had dropped which was now covering her toes when she caught a glimpse for herself, the information being reflected on the laptop screen.

"This cannot be. We HAVE to do something! We..."

Tris could feel her heart nearly stop even as she heard aisasami's voice coming over the intercom.

"HE wants to see you. ALL of you. NOW."

"Oh my..."

Rei, having immediately started to tug at her fingers in anxiety, turned to look at her friends only to see the same emotions that she was feeling, reflected clearly on their expressions.

It was too late. The inevitable had already happened.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Sayumi continued to glare at ebc even as she watched him look at the wreckage of Raven One. She was still very much shaken by the events that had transpired and for some reason, decided that he was to blame for everything.

Turning her back to him, she started to stalk off as best and as fast as she could through the thick undergrowth of the jungle that they were now stranded in.

"Hey! Wait! Hang on! Where are you going? Sayu!"

Sayumi refused to respond even though she could hear ebc following her. All she wanted was to find harlock and get to Maliciel as soon as she could.

"Sayu! We shouldn't leave the site of the wreckage! Back-up will come for us there! Sayu!"

Whipping her head around, all ready to give ebc the tongue-lashing that she strongly felt he rightly deserved, Sayumi stumbled back a couple of steps even as ebc walked right straight into her, not having had the time to stop himself for she had turned round on him unexpectedly.

"YOU!! It's all..."

Sayumi felt her tongue grow thick in her mouth even as she struggled to keep her eyes open and crumpling into a heap on the jungle floor, she could barely hear ebc calling her, thinking only one thought even as ebc collapsed onto her having been struck by the same type of dart that had hit her.

"Mal..."

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Red-faced from the shock and barely able to keep on his feet even after SexyBeam had hauled him back up, Flyp tried to regain SOME measure of dignity from having had to be helped up by a mere woman on top of having lost his cool before his subordinates, by dusting at his own uniform excessively.

Clearing his throat, Flyp in an attempt to be authoritative once again, asked SexyBeam in as clear and crisp a tone that he could manage even though it was obvious from the shakiness in his voice and the hand that he had gripping onto the table, that he was still very much shocked by the sudden explosion that had just occurred.

"Very well. So. What was that? And what ARE you going to do about it?"

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Wincing from the kitten digging into his flesh, harlock looked at the kitten that had just snapped him out of the initial shock that he had when he saw who The Leader was.

Slowly easing himself up into a sitting position feeling very acutely, each and every bruise and bump that he had suffered following his unceremonious eviction from the plane, he commented in as casual and as conversational a tone that he could manage even as he set the kitten onto the floor next to the bed.

"Never expected to see you here..."

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2005, 09:49:32 PM »
"Huh? Where am I?" ebc thought, finally waking up. "Oh, my head. What was that?" He looks around the unfamiliar surroundings only to find Sayumi on the ground next to him. “Sayumi wake up!” he yells, shaking her. “

“Uhh…” Sayumi struggles to wake up. “Mali…” is all she’s able to say before she once again falls into an unconscious state.

“Sayumi! Sayumi!”

*BOOM*

A stone door rushes open giving ebc a shock. Suddenly four beautiful females emerged from the opening. “Yui, get some water, fast!” One demanded. She seemed to be the leader of the group.

“Hai” she replies as she quickly runs out of the room.

Ebc just stares at them bewildered at what was happening at the moment.

“I’m Yuko, leader of this tribe… Miki, Reina, help her onto the bed.” She ordered the other two, breaking her introduction. “We are a tribe of women who call this jungle our home, exiled by you men. I and my two daughters started this village out here gathering oppressed women who have lost hope.” (Yui comes rushing back in helping the other two). “We were once in a war against men, when our god, Rika, saved us. She sacrificed herself to defeat our oppressors and promised to one day return. Until then no men are aloud to know of this place, which is why we must do this.”

Yuko walks out of the room, with her daughters Miki, and Reina following. Yui rushes to catch up, when she turns around towards to glance at ebc with a worried look. Two other women run into the room with rope, putting a bag over his head.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2005, 10:24:03 PM »
Harlock took the kitten and placed on the floor before standing up and extending his hand. "The infamous Masa..." Harlock said with a grin. "Can't believe I'm finally meeting you."

Masa shook hands with Harlock. "Well, Harlock. You've been flying Raven One with ebc for some time now, I thought it was about time for you know just what you've been doing. Please, have a seat," Masa motioned to the bed that Harlock had woken in. "You see, we're a world organization bent on keeping the peace. A world Police if you will."
----------------------------------------
Suki pushed Rei-chan ahead of her and grabbed onto Vikitty's arm tightly. "What do you think he wants?" she whispered.

"What the hell do you think he wants?!" Tris-chan roared. "God. I can't believe this is happening. Did you happen to get a visual on the others? Or just Boykun and Tenkei??"

Vikkity decided the floor was a lot more interesting than the steel door in front of them and stared hard at the swirling marble. Suddenly the door swished open. Vikitty glanced up and saw the familiar office with its huge desk.

Suki pushed Rei-chan inside and the rest of the girls followed. As they entered, they could not yet see Him, but they knew he was there.

"Please, come in," he announced. The girls filed in and stood in a line in front of the giant desk. The black leather office chair swiveled to face them.

"Hello, Daigong," the girls said in unison.
-------------------------------------
Boykun felt as if he had just melted into existence...and essentially, he had. He stood up on shaky legs in a familiar room. "Shit, that was awesome, you guys," JaisBane exclaimed.

"Thanks, JB," Boykun replied, sitting in a cheap swivel chair. He breathed slowly as the process he just underwent always zapped a lot of energy.

"Yeah, man, welcome home," JB said, throwing Boykun a towel. "Wait a minute. Where's Tenkei?!" JB looked around, bewildered.

Boykun looked shocked. "Shit, not again..." he groaned. He reached up and slapped the intercom button on the desk. "Gackt, get down here... we've got a problem."

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2005, 01:19:45 AM »
Ebc snaps out of the shock and relizes he needs to think quick to get out of this strange place. He struggles with his tied hands to push a button on his wristband… Finally! He is able to reach it and, as he pushes it, a small blade sticks out from the metallic part of the wristband. Cutting through the rope, he is able to free himself and to remove the bag from his head, and his eyes instantly look for Sayumi, who remained unconscious in a bed on a corner of the room. He looks around for a way to escape, but there is no exit, no window, and no vents… there is only the stone door…  He thinks to himself “I could try to open it with another one of these devices that Fenrir made for me, but there could be guards on the other side… Think, ebc, think!”

Suddenly, he hears a soft whimper from the corner of the room… “Sayu!…”  
Sayu: “ebc? Wh…where are we?”
ebc: “I really don’t know… A strange tribe of women has captured us and I don’t know what they plan to do with us… we have to get out of here!”

Sayumi gets up from the bed, slowly, struggling with her weakened knees, walks up to the door and notices a small opening between the stone and the wall… She tries to look through it, but it is too small… ebc notices what she’s trying to do and suddenly remembers one of the devices Fenrir made for him. He quickly takes the device from one of his vest’s pockets and sticks one end of it into the hole, and puts the other end close to his ear… He listens carefully…

Yui: But… can’t we just let him go?  I’m sure he won’t tell anyo…
Yuko: NO! This can’t be allowed! I trusted a man once, and NEVER AGAIN! They can’t be trusted! NONE of them!!!
Yui: But… I feel he’s different! You can’t kill him just like that!
Yuko: We won’t “kill him just like that”… We will  SACRIFICE him in honor of our Goddess Rika tomorrow night for the celebrations… It isn’t  a coincidence that we found him just before the night in which we pay tribute to our Goddess’ sacrifice… He is meant to die for her…

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2005, 04:31:22 AM »
Her footsteps echoed throughout the temple, sounding eerie in a place where sound had been dead for so long.  Being a native-resident of South America, these temples were nothing new to Ange, who had become quite talented with anticipating the traps inside.

However, her talent may have been thrown off a bit when something in the distance caused the temple to quake, resulting in Ange being flung directly into a trap that on any other day she would have avoided with ease.  The trap?  The usual Indiana Jones fare; the giant boulder of doom.  

"Oh goddess Kaorin, watch over me!" she cried as the boulder tumbled toward her.  Never in recent time had she been these off her game, but maybe it was because of the company she was keeping this time.

Grabbing Ange's arm, her company swept her out of the boulder's path and into his arms.  "Now, Ange.. how are we supposed to retrieve that treasure I was sent here for if you aren't the warrior princess my agent described you as?"  

Whincing at the decision of thanking him, or beating him senseless for playing his usual, obnoxious, incredibly flirty attitude, she decided to withhold both opportunities for the end of the job.

Of course, she couldn't avoid the opportunity to get her two cents in.  "Just WHO do you think you are"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Stomping into the room, and slamming the wooden door behind her, Reina's noise quickly threw Miki's flower arranging off, and Reina proceded to throw Miki's nerves off as she quiped "Why do you even bother?  Your arrangment looks like a mess!"

"Why you..." Miki began, but quickly bit her tongue and just sent an ice-cold glare towards Reina, causing Reina to actually shiver.  "What do you want, anyways?"

"I just got finished talking to Yuko about the prisoners and I can't believe what she is actually planning on going through with it!"  Reina snapped.

Miki rolled her eyes and replied, "This isn't the first male she has sacrificed to the goddess Rika.  Why are you so shocked?"

"No no no!" Reina quickly stammered, "About the female prisoner!"

"Ahhhh," Miki replied, a smirk crossing her face.  "Well it was about time that Yuko completed the ritual that Rika set in place for us all those years ago.  It makes perfect sense to use the female prisoner as a guinea-pig to see if we can really erase all memories of any man in our lives."

"Kuso.." Reina muttered, "I wanted to be the first."

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2005, 04:37:18 AM »
ebc knew that he was in trouble. DEEP trouble from the sounds of it but not wanting to alarm Sayumi more than she already was, he just smiled weakly at the girl even as he kept the listening device back into his vest pocket.

"We have to think of how to get out of here..."

Raising a brow even as he realised that Sayumi wasn't looking at him but somewhere else with a look of complete horror etched to her face, he turned to look at what the girl was looking at only to see one lone person knelt on the floor behind them, panting.

"DAMN device! I KNEW it wasn't ready for use that way!"

Cursing and swearing tenkei tried to catch his breath even as he took a quick look at himself to make sure that every bit of him was back in place and nothing had been left behind.

Looking up to take in his surroundings, tenkei looked up only to see Sayumi with her mouth gaping open in shock, ebc pretty much looking the same way. Flashing the pair a big smile, he held a hand out even as he asked.

"Care to give me a hand? My knees are kinda wobbly at the moment. After-effect you must understand..."

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Simply grinning at Ange's reaction to having been saved, Chatin chose to irk the native girl further by answering her in the most flippant, offhand method possible.

"Why. Me, of course. Who else?"

Ange just looked pan-faced at Chatin even she pushed his arms off round her, taking a step off away from him in the direction that they were supposed to be going.

"This way."

Resolutely walking on, she thought to herself even as she gripped her hands up into fists by her sides.

"Yuko-sama will understand... She will know why I am helping this man... All these strangers who are fighting and causing all this destruction in our land... They will be gone once the statue of Tsunku is taken... Yes... They will be gone once this man takes the statue of Tsunku with him..."

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Raising a brow at how Reina was muttering herself, Miki chose to dismiss her sister's mumblings. Indicating the flowers that she had spread all round her, Miki told her sister in a cool tone.

"Don't stand there criticising and mumbling to yourself. These will be needed for the ceremony so make yourself useful."

Grumbling under her breath at having been ordered around, Reina settled herself onto the space next to her sister even as she grudgingly started with a floral arrangement, her mind already cooking a brilliant scheme to oust Sayumi and take Sayumi's place, thinking to herself.

"The obstacle must be eradicated!! I WILL be The Chosen One!! The One revered only second to Rika!! Me!! And no one else!!"

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Extending a nod to Masa to acknowledge the acknowledge his asking him to have a seat, harlock gingerly sat himself back down onto the bed even as he listened to Masa.

"I might have heard of the work that you do. Well. There was never a name to it."

A thought striking him even as he pieced together the presence of the Popsicle Forces, Hamasaki's rebel Avex troops and the team that he, Shirenu and Maliciel worked for, he decided that it all could not be just mere coincidence.

He could not help but ask, expression fully conveying just what he was asking about.

"I don't suppose you are after..."

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Standing as straight as she could manage, Rei did not dare to move nor look any less happy than she was to be in daigong's presence. It was never a good thing when they got hauled up into his office. NEVER. And she could feel it acutely that even though each of her companions were smiling as sweetly as she was, they all felt very much the same way even as she thought to herself.

"We are MINCE..."

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

No sooner had boykun's hand left the intercom button did a soft shimmery glow appear in a corner of the room, a glow that slowly intensified before solidifying into the figure that was Gackt.

Looking for the world as if he'd just strolled in using the door, Gackt sauntered over to where boykun and JaisBane were even as he asked in a semi-bored tone.

"You called?"

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2005, 05:42:46 AM »
Shirenu fluttered her eyes open. Her head ached so much. She went to touch her temples, which we pounding, but her hand stopped short. She snapped her head to the side to see her hand cuffed to the railing of the bed she was. "What in... ahh..." she sighed. Suddenly it dawned on her what had just happened and she bolted upright. "MAKI!"

In the bed adjacent to her she could see Maliciel asleep and cuffed as well. But where was Maki.

"She's not here... anymore," a soft voice came from the darkened corner. Shi pulled her arm, yanking at the cuff.

"What have you done with her?!" she screamed.

The figure walked into the light. "Well, you see... she sustained MASSIVE injuries. What a fewl, standing in the way of that attack."

Tears began to run down Shi's face. "Who are you?? And where are we??"

The woman smiled and patted Shi's head. "Oh, you don't know me? I'm BoA. And I'm here to torture you."
-----------------------------------------------
"It has to be them. It has to be those girls and that... that guy," JB stuttered. "They're the only ones who would do this to us."

"Correction, JB, plenty of people would do this to us," Boykun said. "We've fucked a lot of people over in our day. We can't be sure it was the -chans and Daigong. Hell, it might've been an equipment problem."

There was a clatter behind them. "Hey! Do NOT insult the equipment!" a flustered female voice came from amidst a pile of junk and debris.

"Sorry, Eri," Boy chuckled, "but it's true. That device wasn't exactly ready to be used."

"Then it wasn't the device's fault," Eri Kamei retorted. "It was YOUR fault for using it."

"Anyway," Gackt interjected, messing with his fingernails. "We're missing a partner..."
------------------------------------
"I presume you know why I called you 4 in here," Daigong said evenly, tapping his fingertips together.

Tris gulped. "Well, sir, wha--"

"It was rhetorical Tris," Daigong cut her off. "What are you four thinking?"

"Well, sir," Vikitty started. "We just only found out, ourselves."

"Yes, sir, we're attempting to locate them now," Suki followed up. "But, you know, sir. That castle of Gackt's... well.. it MOVES."

Daigong slammed his fist down on the desk making the girls jump. "I know DAMN WELL it moves! Just find those fuckers NOW, or I'll send you 4 back to rank 5S missions and give your assignments to Team W. At least Nono and Aibon aren't giving me an ULCER! Now get the hell out of my office!"

The girls scattered through the sliding steel doors and down to their office. "Oh, man... I think I might have peed a little," Rei whispered.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2005, 06:26:14 AM »
As the girls hurried out of the office, on their way to set things straight, suki-chan lingered in the doorway.  Was it obvious the other girls?  It seems so blatent and out-there that she was constantly feeling like she was wasting her time trying to act as if nothing were going on.

In actuality, suki-chan had been seeing more of daigong than the other girls had.  In the past couple weeks, a romance of sorts had been lit, but the harsh truths were coming to head and despite her disposition, it was all that was on suki's mind.

Unable to hold herself back, suki took a final glance from her saddened eyes into Daigong's stern, instense stare.

"There's no reason to be scared.  I'm watching over you girls, so everything will be fine."  The words seemed so case-of-point, and lacked any indication that Daigong was the same person he seemed to be behind closed doors.  At this point he seemed to be no more than their boss.

But deciding which is the true face and which is the false at this point verges on impossible, and perhaps this was the real Daigong.  Too many doubts hanging over her head, and she still had a mission to worry about.

"I know you will watch over us, Robert."  Suki began, her voice almost sharing the same indifference that his did, "Just like you watched over Tama-chan."  

No reaction in his face, but Suki-chan saw his eyes shake ever so slightly.  It had been a year since they had lost Tama-chan in a mission, but yet it was still a shock that any of them should even suggest to discuss the topic.

Turning away from him before he could answer, Suki-chan left the office and closed the doors behind her, quickly changing her expression to one of frantic hope of succeeding in their task.  

"Oh man, I may have peed a little." Rei goofily exclaimed.  

Tris laughed, patting Rei on the back.  "Well hurry and grab yourself a new pair of pants.  I'll contact our ace pilot, Yaguchi now.  I have a feeling we'll be getting down and dirty international mission style."

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2005, 06:44:19 AM »
Shirenu felt fear course through her body for the first time in many months. She had known of the weapon. Headquarters had told them about it for months before this. Maki would be no more than a mere smudge on the floor now after having absorbed head-on, the full impact of the weapon's firepower.

Despite all that she was feeling, Shirenu continued to glare in defiance at BoA even as she tugged against her bonds, spitting out at the other girl.

"What do you WANT?!"

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

A smart rap resounded on the door through the room that they were in and boykun turned to see hyde walk in with a folder while he smoothly tossed over onto the space on the table in front of the other 4.

"I found the information. The last part of the puzzle's definitely hidden in the jungle. Some wierd tribe has been keeping it all these years or something which is why we could never locate it easily"

Taking in the look that his companions had on his face, hyde raised a brow even as he pushed the glasses that he had been wearing up to rest on the top of his head.

"What?"

~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Rei was shocked. Nobody had ever dared to mention a word over Tama-chan's disappeared in that mission over a year ago. It was a taboo topic and to have it brought up right in front of daigong, was just plain foolish.

She wondered if Tris and Vikitty felt the same way and wondered if they were going to get even more hell from daigong when they got back. The prospect of getting another talking down from daigong just made her even more determined than ever to make this expedition a success just to avoid it all.

Preoccupation with her thoughts left Rei slow in changing and it was only after the other three girls had left that Rei grudgingly got into the combat gear that she hated. She wondered as to where this mission was going to land them and just what it was about all this that daigong was going to get...

Climbing into the aircraft, Tris could not help but stop and look at the somewhat raised seat that propped their petite pilot Yaguchi up on the seat to a comfortable reaching distance from the special control buttons that adorned the roof of the tiny cockpit.

"Quit staring and sit down!"

Blinking at the sharp chide by Yaguchi, Tris mumbled a "Oops..." under her breath before she went to take her seat, starting the briefing when Rei joined them even as the plane that they were in took off smoothly with nary a bump or jerk.

"Right. Vikitty will as usual oversee everything from here. Rest of us will do the running around. We need a lock on the location that castle and we have to find a way to stop it from moving. Even if for a while. We MUST take those morons down and we MUST do it NOW."

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2005, 06:48:19 AM »
BoA touched the ends of the stripped wires together so that sparks jumped with a crackle in front of Shi's face. "Now, Shirenu, you're going to tell me what I want to know," BoA said with a gleeful chuckle. She touched the ends to the metal railings of Shi's bed. Shirenu's body jumped and danced with the voltage. "Come on, Shirenu, just answer the question and this is all over. Hell, we might even save your friend," BoA said grimly.

"I don't know anything! NOTHING! " Shi screamed as the electricity surged through her body.

"But I might know something," a smooth voice came from above BoA. BoA pulled the wires from the bed railings and turned around in time for Kuno to slam a vase of flowers over her head. BoA slumped to the floor with the impact. "I told you-- I am the best, baby."
---------------------------------
"What do you mean Tenkei is missing?" Hyde asked the group. "Damn it, Eri, I thought you worked the bugs out..."

"Hey! I said DON'T blame the equipment. Boychan said himself that it wasn't ready, yet he still used it," Eri replied with a tilt of her head.

"Boychan?!" Boykun exclaimed. Eri smiled big at Boy and flipped down the face shield on her wleding mask and lit her torch. "OI!"

"Well, while those two fight..." Gackt started, "we have a partner to find. JB, get on the computers, see if you can run a trace. Hyde...." Gackt turned to Hyde who was sniffing an apple. "What do you actually do here?"
Vikitty tapped away on her laptop. Diagrams and schematics whirred by as she hacked different imaging programs. "I can't get a lock on them. They must have learned from the last time," she sighed.

"Well... try harder?" Suki asked with a smile. "You're the only one that can do it, Vi. We're counting on you!"

Vikitty nodded and took a deep breath. "I know, I know. Wait a second. I think I've got 'em... what idiots!"

"Great!" Yaguchi called from the cockpit. "Patch it through and I'll get us there in a jiffy!"
-----------------------------
"...the Hello! Morning?" Harlock asked. "That fabled stone of Legend?"

Masa tilted his head to the side. "You... you know about the Hello! Morning?" he asked incredulously.

"Everyone's heard about the Hello! Morning, Mr. Masa. It's all just a point of who believes in the Hello! Morning," Harlock chuckled.

"Well, son. I believe. And I want it yesterday."

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2005, 09:29:47 AM »

"Thanks.." said Tenkei as he dusted himself off. "So.. where the hell am I?" he continued.
"I'm not sure myself, but it seems like we're in some deep shit." ebc replied, walking back towards the door.

"..what?"

"We were captured by a tribe of women.. I don't know what's happening." Sayumi answered softly, sitting on the bed. She still hasn't gotten over the shock of seeing someone appear out of nowhere.

"We need to get out of here, fast." ebc said as he frantically searched the room for an exit. "I don't know what they want, but one of them mentioned they were exiled by men. That's not good for us, don't you think?" ebc said, looking at Tenkei.

"So what? maybe they haven't seen a man for so long they're all excited to see one. Though I think when they see me, they'll be even more excited, eh?" Tenkei said as he walked over to Sayumi. "By the way.. my name.. is Tenkei.." he said, taking her hand. "..Sayumi.. er.. my name is.." she stuttered. Ebc walked over to Tenkei and pushed him aside. "Maybe, they'll KILL us!" ebc growled at Tenkei, grabbing the collar of his shirt "..listen to this." ebc took Tenkei over to the door and let him listen to the conversation happening outside the room.

"You got that? He's going to be sacrificed to the Goddess..."

Tenkei and ebc slowly back away from the door. "Shit.. well that's not going to be good." Tenkei said while searching through his pockets. "Luckily," he said, pulling something out of his backpocket, "I have this transmitter. My team should be able to find and track this position in no time. Once they get here, this wall here goes boom, and we are out of here. okkaaayy?"

-------------------------

"Well, Gackt.. first of all, as you can see.. I am very handso--"

"Gackt I found him!" interrupted JaisBane from hyde's conversation with Gackt. Everyone rushed to the computer, ignoring Hyde. "I traced the transmitter to here," said JB as he pointed at the monitor. "Okay, its deep within the jungle. The transmitter signal is pretty weak, but its there, i'm sure of it."

"Good work," said Gackt. Hyde, who just finished the apple he was eating, threw it aside and picked up the folder he tossed on the table. "Wait.. that's.. where we need to go to find the last piece of the puzzle." he said, showing the pictures from the folder. The map layout displayed on the computer screen matched those of the pictures Hyde was holding. "Well isn't this convenient." said Gackt with a smirk. "Kamei!" he called, "Get everything ready, we're going to go for an adventure."

"Hai!" she replied, then ran off to prepare for the mission. Gackt slowly walked back to his room, the shimmering aura from his body lighting the dark passageways. "Don't forget to park my castle" he said from afar, "We're all going on this one.."

Eri had a big smile on her face as she poked her head out from the hangar. Seconds later an echo of Gackt's voice was heard from the corridors.. "Except Kamei! You're staying!"

"Mou~! Gakuto saite!" she yelled with a sour face as she threw a wrench at where the voice came from. "How cute, but you'll never get to go, little girl. Now put that sniper rifle back on the gun rack." joked Hyde as he walked to her and patted her head. "C'mon I'll help you prep the equipment.."

=========================

wtf.. long. lol

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2005, 06:08:28 PM »
"Do you want to rock with me?" Kuno asked BoA's limp body sarcastically.

Kuno pulled out his sword and cut off shirenu's bonds.

shirenu looked at the magnificent blade. "What is that?"

"It's the gladius of Brutus with which he stabbed Caesar."

"And that?" asked shirenu gesturing to Kuno's pistol.

"It's the gun with which Maggie shot Mr. Burns."

"Why do you have those?"

"I'm not sure." replied Kuno. "But I know they'll come in handy somewhere."

Kuno tossed Mal's body over his shoulder.

Kuno and shirenu began to navigate their way out of the facility, eventually reaching the surface.

"Where are we?" asked shirenu.

"No one here is chewing gum." noted Kuno.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2005, 08:43:05 PM »
"Minna," Eri's voice came over the inctercomm. "We, uh... we have a little problem." Eri felt a strange, wavering heat behind her and turned quickly to see Gackt standing where there was empty space only seconds before.

"What's the matter, Kamei?" Gackt asked, his aura shimmering around him.

"Well, according to the castle's defense systems... there's a jet locked on to our location. Someone is coming over," She said and sucked on her bottom lip.

"Well... that's not good," Hyde said from behind Gackt and then bit into another apple.

"Hyde, where are you getting all these apples??" Gackt shook his head.

Then the castle shook, throwing collections of equipment and debris about the Eri's workshop. Hyde dropped his apple and frowned at his lost fruit. Boykun, laden down with gear from the rescue mission, burst into the room, followed closely by JaisBane.

"You guys," Boykun grunted, "it's Them!"
--------------------------------------------
"o-kay! We're here ladies!" Yaguchi called from her raised pilot's seat.

"All right, Mari, you keep the jet close--we weon't be long," Tris winked.

The girls were suited up in black catsuits of lycra and mesh with leather boots. Vikitty carried a pack on her back loaded with her laptop and other data equipment, while Suki had various blades strapped to her legs, arms, waist, and back. Rei carried with her assorted firearms, and Tris went in bare knuckles--the martial arts expert of the group.

"Okay, girls, I'm as close to the castle as I can get. Time for you to drop in," Yaguchi called to them. A hatch in the floor opened slowly, the wind whipping into the plane's cabin. Four, thick metal cables shot from the belly of the plane and slammed into the side of Gackt's moving Castle. The sexy assassin's clipped themselves to the wires and lept from the plan.

"I LOVE THIS PART!" Rei screamed over the whoosh of the rushing wind.
----------------------------------
"Anyway," Masa continued. "I want you to help me find the Hello! Morning."

Harlock looked up into Masa's face. "But what about Sayumi? and Shi? and Kuno? We gotta get them out!" he said angrily, standing from the bed.

"All in good time, Harlock. Believe me, I know the value of Shirenu's team. We'll need them if we're going to get the Hello! Morning, too. But at this moment, I'm working with what I have."

"Sir?" Aedon interupted. "Operatives Matsuura and Yoshizawa are in the air and will be here by day's end."

"Perfect!" Masa said with a grin. He turned to Harlock who had a puzzled look on his face. "Ah, the rest of your team."

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2005, 12:45:42 AM »
“So when is this alleged team of yours getting here? We don’t have that much time left, you know? I heard them say earlier that tomorrow they’ll sacrifice me, and as soon as they realize there’s another guy in here, they’ll surely prepare for TWO sacrifices…” said a very worried ebc. “I told you, soon… they’re probably on their way here now” said Tenkei with a smirk on his face. Sayumi sits down, as if preparing to spend at least a few more hours in this closed space, and looks at Tenkei with curiosity… “So how the heck did you get in here anyway? What is that device you were cursing at?” she asked. “Oh, well, I actually just got here by accident… this little device… it’s basically just a teleporting device, but it hasn’t been perfected… I only risked using it to save my life, and it brought me here”. Ebc looks at him with eyes wide open and thinks to himself “As if we weren’t in a life or death situation here!!?! That device is our only hope…”  

”Teleporting device, huh? Sounds fancy… I’m like technologically impaired, you see…” says ebc while laughing. Sayumi knows him well enough to recognize his fake laugh and realizes what he’s up to… so she asks Tenkei “So, how does it work?” with an airhead look on her face.  “Haha… It’s actually quite simple, my friends… see this big red button on the side? I just press it and it’s supposed to take me to our headqua…. err.. to my home.” Said Tenkei, chuckling at his almost messing up.

*BOOM* *POW* *CRASH*

”WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING??? DON’T!! I TOLD YOU IT’S NOT PERFECTED!!!! NOOOOOO…”

With a single quick flash of light, Sayumi, ebc and Tenkei vanished from the tribe’s inprisonment room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yaguchi suddenly notices a strange figure in the sky. “What is that?… Oh NO! GIIIIIRRRLLLLLSSSSSSS!!!!!! LOOOOOOOK UUUUUP!!!!!!” she screams in desperation, as she watches three strangers falling from the sky… She can do nothing but watch in horror and hope that these falling bodies won’t crash onto the girls, who were just hanging in the air holding onto the metal cables that connected the plane to the side of Gackt’s building. Two of the bodies fall quickly past by the girls, one of them almost making Suki lose her hold on the cable… The third body manages to fall on one of the cables and holds onto it while in pain… Yaguchi and the girls watch in horror as Vikitty struggles to get this man off the cable…

Man: “Please don’t! I swear I won’t try anything, just please don’t let me fall”

Vikitty’s heart struggles as she looks into the desperate eyes of this man who she recognized instantly… It was Tenkei, one of the infamous Basugasu boys… She had met him five years ago while taking a one week vacation in Puerto Rico… Back then, neither of them knew who the other’s real identity was… it was just a week of passionate nights by the beach… a week that ended up in heartbreak for both of them when they were forced by their bosses to find out about each other’s identities. They both know the cable won’t stand both their weights… As the cable starts to detach from the side of the castle, Vikitty has to make a quick decision… her mission, or the man who makes her heart melt with just one look into his eyes…

Vikitty says, with tears on her eyes, “Sorry girls, I have to take care of something… trust me, I’ll be alright, and our team WILL finish this mission…”, as she wraps her arms around Tenkei and kicks the cable away. The girls watch in horror and with tears on their eyes as their team member falls until they can’t see her or the guy anymore.

Tenkei's beautiful hair softly flaps in the wind as he holds Vikitty in his arms while on their way down…  Tenkei whispers on her ear "Don't worry sweetheart... I won't let them get on our way this time..."

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:    :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
The Neverending Story...
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2005, 02:18:26 AM »
"Oshi~, what the fuck was th...get that thing away from me!!" ebc asked, as he opened his eyes, looking down the barrel of a revolver.

"Eleanor. Not a thing~" Hyde replied, munching on his apple with his other hand.

"Sayumi. Where is she?!" ebc asked, wanting some answers.

"Oh, the sweet looking girl you fell from the sky with? Well, for starters, you're squeezing her boob~" Another voice spoke, although the light blocked his face from ebc's view.

ebc realized that his hand was resting on something really soft, and turned around to see Sayumi's silhouette. "Who are you people, and where's that dude..Tenkei?" ebc asked, the purring of the craft's engine making him raise his voice. "Weeeell, we're the ones with the guns. And Tenkei's one of us~ He's also a little...occupied~" The unknown voice said again, as a feminine looking man stepped into the light.

"Me..and her, we're from the JPH!P forces" ebc said, motioning to Sayumi's body.

"I see. A non-hostile force then. A little introduction is at hand~" Hyde said, with a new apple in his hand.

"We're mercenaries. I'm Gackt, this crazy dude with the apples is Hyde. That's boykun, and the one piloting our plane is JaisBane. And I'm sure you know Tenkei. Who's a little occupied. Like I said before. And together..we are~" the feminine man said, shedding some light on their identities.

"The Tilde Brigade~!" said all of them in unison.

ebc was just speechless, looking at them doing the ai~n gesture.

"Okay kids, we got company~" a voice (whom ebc presumed to be JB) announced over the intercom.

"Well, at least this time we finished our intro~" Hyde said, taking a bite out of his apple

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Aloha!