JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial

Author Topic: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ {[COMPLETE][Lame Joke]} 10/04/10  (Read 65756 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ UP3 6/10
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2010, 06:06:40 PM »
Oh please, go ahead and do the neede preparation  :twisted:

It's 12:06, past your bedtime  :)

EDIT:

AABatt Goodnight
Banana Prata Sleep well, yeah
LuvA Dream of Aichan while I dream of TakaGaki  :D

Take care Apple Flavor  :D

I miss calling you names  :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 06:14:35 PM by kRisZ »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 06:14:28 PM »
hmm ok lo.. :(  :cry:

and good night..

edit: more and more names..^^;
happy dreaming Takagaki..
off to dream aichan * somebody..XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2010, 06:18:34 PM »
Aichan*Risa  :heart:

Aichan*S!hu! also can  :twisted:

Peace out

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2010, 07:38:09 PM »
Well, I was going to comment on the story, like, 'Poor Gaki-san, having to lose her parents.' or 'Oh, Kame saved her when they were younger? I thought this was a Takagaki story?' But then I got distracted by ya'll's amusing dialogue :lol:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 01:13:26 PM »
kRisZ don't make Aichan suffer thats just cruel  :angry:

couldn't you just sort this argument out by making it a threesome?  :drool:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2010, 04:44:00 PM »
I agree with Rndm :lol: Thought it's a TakaGaki story? Why did Eri become the "extra" in the relationship? :lol: And TakaGaki are besties? Nooooooooooooo I wanna TakaGaki *Badsaints acting like spoilt brat* :angry:

Ya story with AA is as interesting as this fic. Guess I'll grab some popcorns (or some banana prata yucks) and enjoy both stories? XD

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2010, 05:56:38 PM »
 :mon hi:
Another new fic and I’m late!  :kneelbow:

Risa fan-girling, cute  XD

Short as always  :)
Nah, fun as always  ;)

Somehow imagining Eri as the star player made me  :lol:  but she fits as a runner alright  :yep:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2010, 10:18:20 AM »
rnd-sama
Well, I was going to comment on the story, like, 'Poor Gaki-san, having to lose her parents.' or 'Oh, Kame saved her when they were younger? I thought this was a Takagaki story?' But then I got distracted by ya'll's amusing dialogue :lol:
:D

oddball
kRisZ don't make Aichan suffer thats just cruel  :angry:
I was just trying to threaten AlwaysYou... or not  XD

couldn't you just sort this argument out by making it a threesome?  :drool:
OMG! That's very droolsome to imagine  :on bleed:  but hmmm, we'll see  :pimp:

This threesome really reminds me of the threesome candy  XD

baddie
I agree with Rndm :lol: Thought it's a TakaGaki story? Why did Eri become the "extra" in the relationship? :lol: And TakaGaki are besties? Nooooooooooooo I wanna TakaGaki
That was what I had in mind when I started the fic  :D  but as I was writing it, it’s kinda leading somewhere  XD I'll try me best to lead it back to where it should be  :D

*Badsaints acting like spoilt brat* :angry:
*Imagines*  :roll:   :P   XD

Ya story with AA is as interesting as this fic. Guess I'll grab some popcorns (or some banana prata yucks) and enjoy both stories? XD
It’s not yummy? I guess I shouldn’t be sad that my plan for a banana prata quest’s been canceled.

C

Risa fan-girling, cute  XD
Nee, but the sad thing is I can't expand it  :D

Nah, fun as always  ;)
:kneelbow:   :grin:

Somehow imagining Eri as the star player made me  :lol:  but she fits as a runner alright  :yep:
lol but why? She's very good in running, why not she has her thunderthighs  :D

AABatt
 :)
You want a joke.?.

UP4

“Did you bring it?” Ai who’s on the driver’s seat asked without looking into her companion, totally focused on the road, wrapping her hands a bit tightly than necessary around the steering wheel.

The two best friends were on their way to Sayu’s house. After finding that the bracelet worn by Risa was Ai’s and that Risa’s was not worn by Ai at that moment, Eri wanted to see the charm as soon as possible but she had prior plan on the following day, something she just can’t cancel. And the only option left was to invite Risa along.

“What? What is it? Did I forget something?” just like her high-speed-throwing of questions, Risa’s butt on the passenger’s seat was in rapid motion, anxiety growing.

“Calm down, will you? Jezzzz. I meant the charm, did you bring it?”

“Oh yeah, yeah, it’s attached to my bracelet” after regaining her composure, an awkward silence took over. Risa’s bubbly personality was somewhere else, due to her mixture of incomprehensible emotions. Whereas Ai’s lone personality’s on duty, for reason she has no idea why.  The only activity inside the car was Ai’s focused on the steering wheel while Risa was running her other hand over the said charm.

~~~

“Eri left last night. She said she has something important to do and will just wait for us in there.” the long-black-haired girl said after they exchanged their good mornings. “I didn’t know you have matching bracelets.” Added Sayu as she noticed the bracelets worn by the two, Ai’s wearing it on her left while Risa’s on her right, and then she winked at them before boarding on the car. The two only gave out their smile and they’re off to the place they will spend their three day no school days.

~~~

Eri loves to sleep and to over sleep, but today’s an exemption. She got up early, took a shower and dressed afterward. After drinking some hot choco, she put her shoes on and wore her favorite hand knitted turtleneck sweater her mother made her, a little tight but is still comfy, and head out. It was still foggy, a nice atmosphere to start a walk and freshen up her entirety. It took her a good 20 minutes to arrive and locate the person she wanted to see. After finding her, she took a seat on the grassy ground and started to talk.

“Good morning! Did you sleep well? I did. After 12 years, I think last night was the first time I slept so soundly.” Eri’s voice was so sweet and full of joy and her beautiful smiling face was a plus factor that made her aura light and happy. “I earned a gold medal at school’s fest.” Holding the medal up to show it, Eri’s smile got even bigger.

“And I think I found the lost charm that you’ve given me on my seventh birthday. I told you I’ll find it and I found it. You should congratulate me for doing a good job. And I can’t wait to show it to you. She’ll arrive anytime today, so be hospitable, okay? Well, I know you will, you’re my oka-han after all. And who wants her daughter to be in a bad situation?” Giggling, she continued. “Not you, not you of course.”

“And yes, I know I haven’t visited you for a long while, gomen ne. To make up for that I brought you your favorite” she took a long stemmed white rose from her back and after placing it on the ground, she kneeled down, put both of her arms on the ground, rested her head on them and then she became silent for a few minutes. Moments later, her shoulders started to tremble followed by some sniffing sound.

“You have no idea how much I miss you.” The words somewhat choked her and came out from her mouth almost inaudibly but were still audible at a close range. “It’s so lonely being alone, mom.” She continued with her crack voice and a hint of pain in it while grasping her breaths. Seconds later she wept and sobbed after losing her control, finally allowing her emotion to flow freely, the emotion that started 12 years ago and build up inside her, the day her mother died when a car exploded.
She stopped crying over her mother’s death the day after the burial rites because she knows her mother died as a heroine but why did it sting her when she heard the pet name her mother used to call her? Why did she feel like crying seeing a family member that caused her mother’s life? Why did it have to come flashing back again after all these years?

~~~

A few meters away stood a short haired girl, silently wiping her tears away as she unintentionally overheard some of Eri’s words for her mother. She was told that Eri must be in this place and decided to follow her after hearing and knowing a dreadful information, with her heartbeat loud and rumbling. Ai offered to accompany her but insisted to go alone.

When the star player stayed still on the ground with her cry a little louder this time, Risa decided to leave and let Eri pour out everything and to continue her alone moment with her mother.

Composing herself as much as she could to not distract Eri, she turned around one last time to look at the crying girl “Eri… I’m so sorry. I promise from this day onwards, you’ll never be alone anymore.” She softly mumbled before she quietly left and headed back to where everyone was, with heavier emotion this time.

~~~

Ai was standing by a tree not far from where Risa was. She followed the younger though she insisted on going alone. She just couldn’t leave her all by herself at a vulnerable state. She’ll just watch from afar and wait. Not long after Risa stopped and stood a few meters away from Eri, she saw her turned around while wiping some tears from her face. Ai’s heart aches whenever she sees Risa sad and her heart bleeds whenever she sees her cry and she felt so helpless in times like this but she needed to be strong for her.

Risa was still trying to hold her tears and covered her mouth with her hand to not produce a loud sound. Ai took a couple of steps forward, and then the younger stopped from her track when she saw her shoes and so Risa held her head up to search for Ai’s eyes and when she did, she ran toward her and was readily enveloped by Ai’s two awaiting warm arms.

“Aichan”

“It’s okay, I’m here now.”

“But her mother...”

“I know. But it’s not your fault that her mother died. And I’m pretty sure your mother would have done the same thing in a situation like that. All you need to do now is to show her your innermost gratitude for saving you and for trying to save your parents.”

“But, Aichan”

“It’s okay, things will be okay. I promise”

I think this is my longest update so far in my JPHIP's history  XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki.?. Fic~ lol [UP4 6/21]
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2010, 12:39:59 PM »
Wow, touching chapter, but nooo! Ai, don't encourage the Gakikame love! You don't know what you're saying!

Next update, please. :D

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2010, 03:45:35 PM »
Sad Eri makes me sad too  :cry:

really moving chapter tho!

Rndm is right! Ai-chan don't encourage Gakikame keep Risa for yourself!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2010, 05:33:43 PM »
It’s not yummy? I guess I shouldn’t be sad that my plan for a banana prata quest’s been canceled.
Err I guess it's okay if you like banana...I think...Maybe? Why don't you visit us and try it for yourself? :lol:

Wow, touching chapter, but nooo! Ai, don't encourage the Gakikame love! You don't know what you're saying!
Hear! Hear! You got 3 votes against GakiKame :yep:

So Mama Kamei died while saving Eri and Risa? Is Risa family to Eri? I wonder if Eri bear any grudge towards Risa :shocked

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2010, 06:19:34 AM »
Evil powered K!

awwwwwwww....... I'm late <- lazy actually~ haha but i thought i had commented already!

Oh well... Haha.. Probably would had thought it is a Gakikame if not for your stated title with TakaGaki...but~ awww.. If so.. that Ai-chan is gonna suffer again.. why is she always suffering? lol.. but still... she gets her princess by the end of the day~

but anyway... from chapter 3, i keep having the impression that it was Eri that saved Risa instead of her mum~ haha.. So it's her mum right?  :?

So... will there be evil Eri? XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2010, 05:30:24 PM »
rnd-sama
but nooo! Ai, don't encourage the Gakikame love! You don't know what you're saying!
:lol:

oddball
Sad Eri makes me sad too  :cry:
Aww... *pats pats*

really moving chapter tho!
Thank you  :D

baddie
rr I guess it's okay if you like banana...I think...Maybe? Why don't you visit us and try it for yourself? :lol:
Hmmm... maybe I'll try in a year when everything is stable or I'll travel in a lightyear kind of way XD

So Mama Kamei died while saving Eri and Risa? Is Risa family to Eri? I wonder if Eri bear any grudge towards Risa :shocked
Eri saved Risa and ran with Risa on her back when her mother told her to. Her mother was trying to save the parents when the car exploded or something like that  :D

Bishop NI!!!
Probably would had thought it is a Gakikame if not for your stated title with TakaGaki..
I'm beginning to doubt my fic as well  XD

If so.. that Ai-chan is gonna suffer again.. why is she always suffering? lol..
No idea  XD

but anyway... from chapter 3, i keep having the impression that it was Eri that saved Risa instead of her mum~ haha.. So it's her mum right?  :?
It was Eri  :D

So... will there be evil Eri? XD
I'm still thinking about it  :P

UP5

As the sun crept over the trees and into the treetop house, Ai ran her fingertip from Risa’s forehead down to her chin, pausing a bit longer on the sleeping beauty’s nose and the half parted lips. Welcoming the first light of day is not her thing but waking up with Risa’s bare naked body beside her, she’d definitely welcome every dawn with a smile on her face.

As if sensing the burning stare, the object of her attention stirred and slowly opened her eyes but abruptly closed them back when they were greeted by the morning sunlight.

“Morning” greeted the older. With her eyes still closed, Risa only smiled, wrapped her hand on the girl’s waist and gave the older a peck on the cheek and rubbed her nose onto Ai’s neck before snuggling happily into her.

“You were incredible last night, you know that?” the short haired girl smiled sheepishly upon hearing the words and started to blush when the previous night’s affair flashed back in her mind. Bringing the blanket up and covering her head with it, Risa tried to conceal her flushing cheeks.

“Why are you hiding?” amused by the younger’s act, Ai asked and teased Risa with the widest smile she could muster. The younger did not respond and stayed silent under the covers but gave the older a pinch on her bare tummy instead.

“Oh, so you want to play? Okay.” Smirking, Ai sat up and straddled the unsuspecting Risa who was laying still under the blanket. Ai then gave the girl a continuous tickle, causing an involuntary twitching and laughter from the girl below her. And the only barrier between them was thrown in the process when the younger fought back for dominance. When Risa finally succeeded in taking control, the two were left without any body cover already.

Holding Ai’s writs with might, Risa gave the girl a winning look but when she finally noticed their bareness, her expression changed. Her eyes were starting to burn with desire and were met with a pair with the same interest. Pupils getting dilated, breathing became shallow and a slow friction of bodies started.

Risa leaned in slowly and was about to dive in for the kiss and Ai was laying there turning impatient every second that went by, when she heard someone speak.

“What are you doing here?!” Ai was startled upon hearing the words. She attempted to sit up in haste but just bounced back. Something from her clothing was stuck and was caught by the hanging net hammock she was peacefully resting on and dozed off after a few minutes of laying there.

“Jezzz! You scared me to death.”

“You’re sweating in a cold morning and under the shades of a tree, what’s wrong with you? And where’s your girlfriend?” continued the small figured girl who was towering over her.

“She’s not my girlfriend.” retorted Ai after making out who the girl was.

“Yeah right. You’re ‘sisters’. “

“Cousin, please leave my guest alone.”

~~~
I'm not supposed to post this tonight because I'm now trying to write longer chapters as much as I can but hmmm...

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki.?. Fic~ lol [UP5 6/24]
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2010, 05:48:05 PM »
What the hell K?! I was like...aren't they best friends? Err friends with benefit?  :frustrated:

Then you slap us with "Ai had a pervy dream?!" :cool2:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2010, 07:31:36 PM »
 :w00t: :drool: :shocked :bleed eyes: :banghead:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2010, 11:23:14 AM »
Pervy Ai?  :drool:

Ha apparently the girl that woke her up knows the truth about Ai and Risa even if those two won't admit it  :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2010, 03:54:05 PM »
baddie
 :D Well I was just trying to make a TakaGaki scene since this was supposed to be a TakaGaki story  :grin:

rnd-sama
:w00t: :drool: :shocked :bleed eyes: :banghead:
:grin:

oddball
It's like 'action speaks louder than words'  :D

UP6

“Eri! When did you arrive?” surprised by her cousin’s presence she asked the smiling Eri.

“Last night. Clubbing much?” Eri answered after opening her arms signaling for a hug. Reina obliged and marched forward toward her cousin without forgetting to wear a pout while morosely murmuring “You should have told me so that I’d stay home.”

“It was unplanned, Reina. You miss me that much?” Eri looked down inside her two arms to see her cousin’s face, fondly viewing the girl.

“Get out of here! Since when did Reina miss a person?!” quickly answering, she lowered and buried her face onto Eri’s chest to hide her reddening face. Of course she does. How can she not miss her when they practically grew up together and clung to each other before Eri and her dad left three years ago because of her dad’s work? And her return barely two weeks ago was a bad timing since she was sick and had to stay home and had to miss out the sports fest?

“Tsk! Still won’t accept it when you’re already caught red handed.”

“Yeah, yeah. Have you eaten breakfast already?” Reina looked up and asked her cousin, that’s when she noticed the puffiness of Eri’s eyes. Resting her head back on Eri’s chest, she tightened her hold hoping it could ease her cousin’s possible pain.

“I had some hot choco earlier.”

“I’ll help mom prepare lunch…” she broke the hug and was about to dash when Ai butted in.

“They went to the market.”

Forgetting for a moment that they had a company, the youngest woman slightly jumped in surprise. Facing the now standing beside the hammock Ai, she arched an eyebrow and curiously asked “They?”

“She went with Sayu and Risa.”

“Oh, so your girlfriend is here.” she casually said.

“How many times do I have to tell you that she’s not my girlfriend?”

“Okay! Sisters!” she glowered for a bit before facing her cousin with a smile “I’m gonna go get a shower, okay?”

“Good idea, freshen up and get your head cool down.” Messing Reina’s hair, Eri teased the yankii.

When Reina left and the two were left alone, Eri nervously cleared her throat before asking “Can you tell me more about her?”

Surprised at first, Ai jolted but gave Eri a smile not long after. “Where do I start?”

“After the accident if possible”

“Okay”

“Thank you” Eri then ushered Ai into one of the wooden benches. The two sat down in front of the vast meadow. After settling down, it was Ai’s turn to clear her throat and began her talk.

“My younger sister had an accident and fell into a coma for a month, but she died three days after she regained consciousness. She wasn’t able to withstand the injuries she suffered.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

“It’s okay. It’s been already over a decade, part of the past.” Glancing to her right, Ai gave a weak smile before continuing with the story.

“My mother was in denial for a period of time after my sister died. She continued visiting the hospital everyday as if my sister was still there. Father tried to stop her but every time he succeeded, my mother would only turn hysterical and would not eat, affecting her health significantly. My father accepted defeat and finally allowed my mother to visit the hospital provided that she’d eat. For a couple of days she was force swallowing her food just so she could go.” Ai paused and looked into Eri’s way “Better than nothing right?”

Without looking, Eri only nodded in agreement.

Returning to her original position, Ai continued “Not long after the agreement, she became lively again and was close to normal, it made my father and me happy of course but puzzled at the same time. Her eating habit was back and she would cook even. She’d even pack bento everyday and took it with her, the reason why my father decided to follow her one day and that’s when we found out that she’d met Risa at the hospital. After processing some papers and getting my father’s permission, she brought Risa home and she became my foster sister since then.”

Taking in a deep breath, Ai went on with her story “When mom died two years ago, I promised her that I’ll take good care and protect Risa in every way possible.” When Eri did not say a word, Ai decided to continue.

“We’ve heard about your mom from your Aunt this morning. Risa was so shocked and was so terrified when she heard about it.”  The runner remained silent and her gaze never left the horizon in front of her.

“Did you know that she’s been searching for you, consciously and subconsciously, ever since before the day I met her?”

“No, I didn’t know.”

~~~
Goodnight people.

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki.?. Fic~ lol [UP6 6/26]
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2010, 05:40:52 PM »
AABatt
 :)
You want a joke.?.
:yep:

Well I was just trying to make a TakaGaki scene since this was supposed to be a TakaGaki story
is it?chp 6 sound more like it going to be gakikame again..LOL

UP5: hot!!!
i was wondering how come they suddenly having sex..LOL..but halfway thru, i went "maybe one of them is dreaming"..and da da, it's aichan..LOl..
Aichan do love gakisan ritz..damn gakisan.. :lol:

UP6:
“How many times do I have to tell you that she’s not my girlfriend?”
soon to be?
unless kR changing this to gakikame..XD

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2010, 05:47:13 PM »
1) TakaGaki are BFF / foster sisters
2) TanaKame are cousins
3) There is still a chance of GakiKame

:err:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2010, 03:21:53 AM »
You are killing me! :lol: Foster sisters! Gah, at least they're not really related and Ai-chan's having dreams. But still!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial