JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Flow

Author Topic: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread  (Read 303159 times)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
Re: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread
« Reply #1680 on: September 20, 2018, 09:18:52 PM »
Nice! Good to see comments in here. I've actually written a lot since my post above but I've only gotten 2 confirmed chapters since the last chapter I left off in my story. But in actuality, there's probably 10+ partial chapters waiting to be finished but needs parts to help it transition (aka "filler" :P) into the story. I keep getting ideas to add to the story and it's starting to become long. Just the chapters I do have right now already meet the minimum of a typical novel length  :doh: :sweatdrop:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1681 on: September 23, 2018, 03:05:00 PM »
^just post it on this forum and I'll be here to read it!

Thanks for coming back ^____^

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #1682 on: October 11, 2018, 09:04:13 PM »
Ya-hoi! Just an update on my progress. So... it turns out this story is going to be a lot longer than I thought.  :nervous I thought I would be finished by the end of the year but now the story seemed to have split into 3 parts and I'm barely in the middle of the first part. So with that change I plan to at least finish the first part by the end of the year. It's so close, I could finish it by next month but things keep getting in the way. At the beginning of this month I was struck with some weird eye infection which caused me to miss work for 2 days and also kept me from typing and physically writing. So I fell behind because of that. But I have recruited another former 1st/2nd gen writer to help me out.

I really want to post what I've already have but it seems that whenever I write something in a current chapter it changes something in the previous chapters, so I'd have to go back and fix it and I don't want to have to do that. Hopefully my lifeline can give me some insight on it that is, if she can reply to my msgs in a timely manner :roll:

Thanks for your patience, those who are still around.  :heart:

Offline reinaldojrb

« Reply #1683 on: June 15, 2020, 06:01:42 PM »
WAO I REMEMBER this cd with much affection since it inspired me to be seo and to develop my own company, without a doubt it has a very special place in my heart

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Flow