JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trouble Maker - Attention

Author Topic: Sayamilky OS  (Read 3705 times)

Offline Aidol4846

Sayamilky OS
« on: March 19, 2018, 07:15:27 AM »
I Will See You Later

Sayaka’s POV

Today is the day. The day I leave my wife, Miyuki. The day I have to say goodbye to my kids. The day when everyday becomes a risk. The day I leave to join the army.

I wake up to cold and empty sheets. I get out of bed and out on my robe. I walk out the door and check on the kids. Both Nagasaki and Shu we’re still asleep. I smiled but then remembered the day and tears stung my eyes. From behind, I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder. I smiled. “We’re all gonna miss you so much baby.”

“I’m going to miss you too Miyuki.” We walked into the room and woke up the kids to get them ready for school. “Kids come on. Time for school.” I turn to face Miyuki and wonder how she looks amazing all the time. This is something I’m going to miss the most.

I dropped the kids off and Miyuki since she works at the same school. I gave Nagisa and Shu a hug. “I’ll miss you two.”

“We’ll miss you too Mama.” Said Nagisa.

“When will you be back?” Nagisa asked but I didn’t know what to say.

I looked at Miyuki for help. “Daddy will be back soon. Now come on. It’s time for school.”

“Bye Mommy! Bye Daddy!” They said in unison and left.

I faced Miyuki after waving at the kids and saw tears streaming down her face. “Come here.” I said softly and Miyuki ran into my arms, crying harder. “Babe, I’ll be okay. I promise. I’ll call you everyday.” I rest my forehead against hers and kissed her. The kiss was filled with love and passion but also with sadness knowing this would be the last one for a while.

“I’ll see you soon baby. I love you and I’ll miss you.” She gave me a quick peck on my cheek and hugged me tighter.

“I love you and I’ll miss you too babe.” As I turned to leave, the kids come running and hugged my legs and told me to be safe. I wiped away my tears and waved to my family as I set off and headed to the army.

Miyuki’s POV

1 year later...

Everyday Sayaka called and when hecouldn’t, he wrote. But it has been a year and I miss him more than ever now. As I wake up, the other side f our bed was warm but no Sayaka. The kids also missed him like crazy. I checked my phone and realized 1 year ago today was the last time I held Sayaka in my arms, the last time I kissed him, the last time I saw him in person, the day he left to the army.

The kids and I got up and got ready for another day of wondering whether tonight was another night of talking to Sayaka through Skype or if last night was the last time.

Sayaka’s POV

The school assembly. That’s where I was. Last night Miyuki asked me if I was coming home and although it killed me to see the look of disappointment on her face, I told her I should be home within a month. But it was only for the surprise.As the principal was ending the assembly I got ready.

“Before we all go, I’d like Mrs.Yamamoto, Nagisa Yamamoto, and Shu Yamamoto to come to the front.” I saw the the look of confusion on their faces and I was ready. Ready to change those confused looks to happy looks. “And if Sergent Yamamoto would come up as well.” This time Miyuki looked shocked and I walked out.

I crouched down towards my kids and picked them up as they ran towards me with tears streaming down their faces. I held them in my arms and hugged them. I then put them down and looked at Miyuki and just like the kids, she came running towards me and jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist.

“Your back!!” She said excitedly while crying in the crook of my neck.

“I am!” She then looked at me and smashed our lips together. Everyone in the crowd gave us a round of applause. I just smiled because I was happy I was back with my family.

I put Miyuki down and she looked at me and said, “I thought you said it would be a month before you came home?”

“I couldn’t ruin the surprise. Now let’s go home.”

THE END
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 08:21:07 PM by Aidol4846 »

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: Sayamilky One Shots
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 12:10:52 PM »
This was a sweet SayaMilky OS.
You should consider giving it a title.
It would make it easier for readers to refer to the OS, and it would give the story I guess more character so to speak.

Offline Aidol4846

Milky Gets Jealous (Sayamilky OS)
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 08:47:04 AM »
Milky Gets Jealous

Milky paced nervously outside Sayaka's apartment room. She had finally decided to tell Sayaka how she felt about her. She was ready. She could do this. She just hoped it didn't scare her off. Sayaka did have a tendency to run when things got a little too real. "Oh god. I'm not ready. I can't do this. She's going to hate me and run away and I'll never see her again. No, no, no. I can't do this." Milky thought as she stopped her pacing. Milky hurries away from Sayaka's door and out of the building. She walks a little ways away and sits on a bench. She tries to control her breathing and pulls out her phone to call her best friend Akari. "Akari, it's me."

"Hey Milky. How did it go? Does Sayanee feel the same way?"

"I didn't tell her." Milky said, speaking softly.

"I thought you said you were going to tell her no matter what."

"That was before I got here and started thinking. What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if I tell her and she runs away and I never see her again? I can't risk that. I like having her in my life. I need to have her in my life."

"Milky, we've been over this. She likes you too. Everyone can see it. I don't know why you can't."

"But Aka-What the heck?" Milky said staring at the door to the apartment building.

"What's wrong? What happened? Milky are you still there? Do I need to call the police?"

"Sayaka-chan just came out of the building and she's with some girl. Oh my god she even gave her a kiss on the cheek." Milky said, eyes narrowed and watching.

"I didn't know she was seeing anyone."

"She never said anything to me about it. Oh shoot! Hold on a sec." Milky pulls the hood up on her sweatshirt and turns so her face is hidden from anyone walking by. "Sorry. Sayaka-chan was leaving with that girl and were coming towards me so I had to hide my face."

"Do you want me to come get you?"

"No, I'll be home soon." Milky said, her tears evident in her voice. Milky hung up the phone and sat on the bench for a few more minutes. She wiped some tears that had fallen before getting up and slowly making her way back to her apartment. Akari was waiting for her when she walked in. She took Milky in her arms and let her cry.

"I'm sorry Milky." Akari said as she stroked her hair.

"It's my fault. If I hadn't been so afraid to tell her I liked her, we might have been together already." Milky said between tears.

"Maybe you still have a shot. If she hasn't said anything about this girl, maybe it's new. If you tell her you like her, she may decide to be with you." Akari said. Akari knew she was grasping at straws but Milky was her best friend. It is her duty to keep her best friend from falling apart.

"You really think so?" Milky asks pulling back to look at Akari.

"Of course. She'd be crazy not to." Akari says.

"No more crying. I'm going to text Sayaka-chan and ask her to meet me. All she can do is tell me she's with someone else. At least then I'll know." Milky says as she wiped her eyes. Milky pulled out her phone and texted Sayaka.

To Sayaka-chan :heart:

Hey, can we meet up? there's something I want to talk to you about.

It was a good ten minutes before Sayaka responded. Milky was sitting on the sofa biting her thumbnail with her leg bouncing up and down.

From Sayaka-chan :heart:

Must be I'm portent since you didn't use any emojis. Everything ok?

I just wanted to talk.

Meet me at the diner for breakfast tomorrow at 9:00. There's someone I want you to meet.

"Akari!" Milky yelled after reading Sayaka's text.

Akari came rushing out her room. "What's going on?" She asked when she saw a pale Milky sitting on the sofa staring at her phone.

"I texted her to see if we could meet up and talk and she said that she wanted me to meet someone." Milky said and choked up a little. "i really don't wanna go anymore but I'm going to be a good friend and go meet her girlfriend. I'd expect her to do the same for me. Although I kind of hate this girl already." Milky said sadly.

"I could go with you you know. To make things a little easier for you." Akari suggested.

"Would you? I'd feel better with you there." Milky said excitedly.

"i'll be there. You just need to try and hide your jealousy if this girl really is Sayanee's girlfriend. You said you wanted to keep Sayanee in your life. She won't want to be around you if you're not nice to this girl." Akari warned Milky.

"I can only promise that I'll try. I'll text Sayaka-chan back and let her know we'll meet her."

Akari and I will be there.

Great. Akari can meet Nana too.

"She's glad your coming so you can meet Nana too." Milky says.

"Nana, huh? Sounds like a brat name." Akari said.

"Maybe you should start following your own rule of being nice." Milky said with a little laugh. "I have to just go and see how they act together. If it looks like they're really into each other, I'll just have to accept it."

"What if Sayanee asks you why you needed to talk to her?" Akari asked.

"It'll be fine. I'll figure something out. It's getting late. I'm going to turn in. Goodnight, Akari." Milky stands up and heads toward her bedroom.

"Goodnight, Milky." Akari said and went to her room. She sits on her bed holding her phone. She pulls up a contact and sends a text.

To Sayanee

I need to know if you have any feelings for Milky.

From Sayanee

What?

To Sayanee

Do you like Milky? And I don't mean as a friend but as something more.

Atari's phone rings and she sees it's Sayaka calling so she answers. "Well?" Akari asks.

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Because she really likes you. She went to your apartment earlier to tell you and now my best friend is heartbroken because she saw you hugging some girl outside your apartment building. Is she your girlfriend?"

"What? No, she's not. It's not like that at all."

"Then what is it? Because I'm pretty sure that Milky is in her room crying herself to sleep. And don't be surprised if a very jealous and somewhat hurt Milky shows up to breakfast tomorrow."

"She's crying?"

"I'm fairly certain that she is. So who's the girl?"

Nana, Yamada Nana. She's my cousin. She's a high school junior and she came to Osaka so I can give her a campus tour around the college because she's thinking about applying to the same college with me."

"That's it? She's really your cousin?"

"Yes, she's really my cousin."

"What are you going to do about Milky?"

"That's a conversation I need to have with Miyuki but not until tomorrow. I'm still a little overwhelmed to find out she actually likes me as more than friends."

"Fair enough. I won't tell her anything about this conversation. We'll see you in the morning. Goodnight, Sayanee."

"Thanks. Night, Akari."

The next morning, Milky gets up and takes a shower. She puts on her yoga pants, a sweatshirt, and her white shoes. She goes out to the kitchen and finds Akari sitting at the table having a glass of juice.

"Are you ready?" Akari asked.

"I guess." Milky says and the two girls leave to meet Sayaka and Nana.

It's a quiet walk to the diner. Milky spends most of the time with her arms wrapped around herself and chewing on her bottom lip, something she does when she's really nervous. When they arrive at the diner, Akari spots her first.

"There they are." Akari says and points in Sayaka's direction.

"Oh god, she's even prettier in the light. Let's go. I can't do this." milky says and turns away.

"Too late. Sayanee saw you." Akari says pulling Milky back. Milky sighs and follows Akari over to Sayaka's table.

"Hey, you guys look nice." Sayaka says and Milky furrows her brow and looks down at her outfit. She looks back at Sayaka but doesn't say anything. She and Akari sit across from Sayaka and the mysterious Nana. "So um...this is Nana. Nana, this is Miyukibut you can call her Milky and the other one is Akari." Sayaka explains.

"It's nice to finally meet you both. I've heard a lot about you both. especially you, Milky." Nana says with a smile.

"Funny, can't say the same." Milky says rather rudely.

"Milky, don't be rude." Akari whispers to Milky.

"So, how long have you two known each other?" Milky asks ignoring Akari.

"Forever. Sayaka was just two when we first met." Nana says with a laugh.

"And how long have you two been together?" Milky asked.

"What?" Nana asked, confused by the question.

"Miyuki, Nana's my-"

"Look, I'm Sayaka-chan's friend and if you do anything to hurt her, I will hunt you down. Understand?" Milky says ignoring Sayaka and Nana looking at her. Sayaka and Nana look at each other and start laughing. Milky crosses her arms across her chest and glares at Sayaka. "What's so funny?"

"Milky, you've got it all wrong." Sayaka says regaining her composure.

Akari smiles at the look of utter confusion that crosses Milky's face. "Nana-chan isn't your girlfriend?"

"No. It would be all kinds of weird if she was. Nana's my cousin."

"Favorite cousin." Nana says with a smirk.

"Wait. Cousin? She's your cousin? Not your girlfriend?" Milky asks still a little confused.

"That's right." Sayaka says with a nod.

"But yesterday you kissed her cheek. You never kiss anyone's cheek." Milky said, trying to wrap her head around this piece of information.

"I kiss you on the cheek." Sayaka says.

"No, you let me kiss you on the cheek. Big difference." Milky said.

"Nana's my family. You're...Miyuki."

Akari and Nana are watching the interaction between the two. They are just sitting there staring at each other across the table and Nana can't take it anymore. "Okay, you know what? This is just getting sad to watch. Milky, Sayaka likes you...more than friends. She hasn't shut up about you." Nana finally says.

"Nana!" Sayaka yells and stares at Nana with her mouth agape. Her cheeks bright red and she is afraid to look anywhere but at Nana.

"And Sayanee, Milky really likes you too. Why else would she be jealous of Nana-chan without even knowing who she was?" Akari jumps in.

"Akari!" Milky says as her face reddens. She suddenly finds the table very interesting.

"Let's leave this two to talk and I'll show you around. We can meet up with them later." Akari says looking at Nana. With that the two got up and left. Akari turns back to the table and looks down at Sayaka and Milky. They turn back to the table saw both Sayaka and Milky looking down. "You two should really take this time to talk to each other." Akari and Nana turn and walk out of the diner.

"So...you like me?" Milky says, finally looking at Sayaka with a grin.

"I do. I'd love it if you would go out with me and maybe be my girlfriend?" Sayaka said with a small smile.

"You'll have to work up to that." Milky said with a wink. Sayaka leaned in and kissed Milky. Milky was a little surprised by the bold move but kissed Sayaka back. "That's a good start." Milky said and kissed Sayaka again.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 08:20:38 PM by Aidol4846 »

Offline Aidol4846

I'm Sorry... [Sayamilky OS]
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 05:04:26 AM »
I'm Sorry...

As Sayaka was at his house, his phone suddenly went off. When he looked at the caller ID, it was from Nana. He was confused to why Nana is calling him but still answered the phone.

"Hello?" Sayaka said in a confused tone.

"Sayaka?" Nana asked. "I'm glad you picked up your phone."

"It's unusual for you to call me... what's up?" Sayaka asked.

"Milky is drunk!" Nana screamed into the phone. "We were drinking and then Milky drank too much and got drunk." Nana explained. "Do you mind coming and getting her?" Nana asked. "I have to go meet my boyfriend so please come and pick her up."

"Why me...?" Sayaka asked to himself but Nana still heard him.

"Aren't you her boyfriend?" Nana court of sounded angry.

"Yeah...I guess." Sayaka said with a sigh.

"You know..." Nana said. "You're the reason why Milky got drunk."

"What do you mean?" Sayaka was confused of what Nana said.

"She literally said, 'I don't think Sayaka loves me anymore.' and kept drinking." Nana explained in an angry tone. "So come and pick her up!" Nana yells and hangs up the phone.

Sayaca sighs and gets ready to go pick up his girlfriend.

When Sayaka gets to the place that Nana told him, he sees Miyuki sitting on the sidewalk.

"Miyuki?" Sayaca called. "Come on get up."

"Noooooooooooooo!" Miyuki whined.

"You're not even wearing a jacket." Sayaka takes off his jacket and puts it around Miyuki's shoulder. "Get up." Sayaka pulls Miyuki up and makes her stand.

"I can't staaaandddd!" Sayaka sighs deeply and picks up Miyuki bridal style.

Miyuki fell asleep after struggling to get into Sayaka's car. "Why would you drink this much? Were you that worried about our relationship?" Sayaka asks quietly, removing a strand of hair out of Miyuki's face. "I really do love you Miyuki. I promise I'll start acting like it and say it more often." Sayaka then gave Miyuki a kiss on her head and headed home.

The Next Morning

"Ouch my head...wait, Sayaka?" Miyuki thinks about last night as she holds her head. "Oh my god! Now I remember." Miyuki starts getting worried that Sayaka might hate her for this and doesn't notice her boyfriend waking up.

"Morning..." Sayaka said as she stretches and startled Myuki.

"M'morning." Miyuki says in a worried tone.

"How are you feeling?" Sayaka asked kindly. "You were pretty wasted lat night."

"Um... my head still hurts a little but I'm fine." Miyuki said. "I'm sorry about last night." She apologized without looking at her boyfriend in the eyes.

"It's fine Miyuki. You're my girlfriend so it's kinda my job." Sayaka says with a warm smile and a blush. "I love you more than you think Miyuki. I really do." Sayaka grabbed Miyuki's hand and intertwined their hands. "I'm sorry I made you worry. I'm sorry I didn't say it to you. Sorry for being me. But I'm really thankful that I have you by my side." Sayaka says, looking straight into Miyuki's eyes.

"Sayaka..." Miyuki starts to tear up and brings Sayaka into a bone crushing hug. "I love you so much."

Offline Kyuartz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sayamilky OS
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 06:49:20 PM »
Nice OS collection
cute Sayamilky
keep up the good work author-san
😊😊😊

Offline Aidol4846

Little Kicks [Sayamilky OS]
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 03:26:56 AM »
Little Kicks

Sayaka groaned as he woke up, finding the streaks of light from the open window right in his eyes. As usual, he buried his face in whatever was next to him and that happened to be Miyuki's shoulder. Miyuki grumbled slightly but relaxed into the feeling before waking suddenly with the look on her face of pure shock. "Sayaka!" She screeched as she stared down at her stomach, looking scared of it.

Sayaka jumped and sat up, rubbing his eye. "What? Burglar? Fire?" He looked over to his wife, furrowing his eyebrows when he saw the tears in Miyuki's eyes.

"Baby, it's kicking." They were tears of joy.

Sayaka's eyes grew slightly panicked as he had no idea what to do. "Does it hurt?" He asked softly, his eyes straying to his wife's hands on Miyuki's stomach.

Miyuki shook her head quickly. "No, it's just a little kick." She was whispering as if the baby in her swollen stomach could hear her. "Do you want to feel?" Miyuki in her usual fashion didn't wait for a response and reached out, taking her lover's hand and pressing them on her stomach, laughing loudly when Sayaka squeaked a little.

"It's a baby." Sayaka said dumbly, feeling dazed but feeling his heart beat faster.

"It's our baby." Miyuki said, a few happy tears falling down her cheeks. Pulling Sayaka up and kissing him with everything she had and Sayaka couldn't have been happier.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trouble Maker - Attention