JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Do Me More

Author Topic: I'm Dating The Superstar Chap. 6 *4/8/15* (MaYuki, WMatsui, AtsuMina)  (Read 19109 times)

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Reading so much fic today! Especially my baby Mayuyu is in it. :wub: :wub: :wub:

FULL ENERGY~!! YOOOSSSHHHAAA!!! :fap

Uwaaaa~ Now, the RAY members have their own partners. :fap

Can't wait to witness these trouble, fluffy, cute and loving moments!!! :twothumbs

Hope to see more, yeah?

Thanks for the update and hardwork :bow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Ah i cant wait the next update

Offline Wmatsui.love

• trying to love everything i do
Re: I'm Dating The Superstar Chap. 4 *May 16 ud* (MaYuki, WMatsui, AtsuMina)
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2014, 08:51:01 AM »
ah Hello Author-san
im new here and just register so i cant put a comment n ask u directly Lol

ahahha this fanfic really good...their moment really funny...n please help jurina to get her dream girl aka rena lol

and actually i want to ask you...its that the song u write for R.A.Y really a song...or just a fanfic...
if thats really a song, tell me whats the tittle please....

i fall in love with the lyrics  :inlove: and it just so perfect with the stories  :twothumbs ...and for their moment oh my  :heart: .... i dont know what to say anymore....wkwkkwkw

update soon please  :drool:....i'll be waiting :thumbsup

Offline JennyAJ

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2014, 12:24:34 AM »
Love this fanfic. Please update soon :)

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2014, 12:33:08 AM »
I just found out about this :shocked. I really love it :inlove:
Please update Author-san  :twothumbs

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2014, 03:26:09 PM »
Kyaaa i got interest in “…because I love you…Watanabe Mayu.”

I read that part again and again, i wonder what happen in the next chapter

Update soon :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2014, 08:09:26 PM »
xsilentreader-san pls update *puppy eyes*

Pls pls~~~~

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2014, 03:40:18 PM »
(Silent Reader)
                           :ptam-shy: :ptam-shy: :ptam-shy: So cool  :ptam-glow: :ptam-glow:
                            :on gay: :on gay: Waiting For the Chapter..  :ptam-ok: :ptam-ok:

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2014, 09:06:22 AM »
 :shy2:
that mayuki part  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

this is awesome !!
please update soon author-san  :bow:

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2014, 12:34:10 PM »
 :mon cute: :mon cute: Continue this please  :gmon tears: :gmon tears:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2014, 12:52:02 PM »
I wish for an update for this fic.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline NamiRay!!!

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2014, 08:40:35 PM »
Reading this just today and wow! I fell in love with the story!!!
Coincidently, Takamina found Acchan, Jurina found Rena & Mayuyu "found" Yukirin (since it wasn't really on purpose). THIS. IS. FATE.
Author-san, hope to see you updating a new chapter. I'm also writing a wmatsui mayuki & atsumina fic and I'm sort of here to find inspiration  XD
Hahah omg did Yukirin just confessed to the cyborg??!!!! Heheh this is interesting~
Jurina is so lucky to be Rena's girlfriend till graduation~~~~ I don't mind being in Jurina's place :inlove: :inlove: but at the same time, I also wanna be in Rena's place cuz Jurina is such an Ikemen :wub: :inlove:
しらたき〜

Offline Foxtchy

• Nee okkoteru?
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2015, 01:51:03 AM »
please update!!!! :cry:
I ship Wmatsui, yuiparu and sayamilky ^-^

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2015, 12:45:39 AM »
and that, my friends is the legend of MaYuki!!!
do you think that i should change the title of the story to "It all started with a messed up speaker?" XD

comment guys~~ and if i reached at least 20 thanks...there WILL BE BOOK 2.
-______-
I'M SERIOUS.
hehehehe....actually...i'm also starting the book 2 of this <3

author-san~ please update :D i'm so excited to know what will happen on book 2  :panic: and its already 22 thanks :D

Offline xsilentreader

• CrazyAngel
  • Seriously, don't be serious.
Chapter 5: With the SuperStar
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2015, 11:55:47 AM »
Finally~~ The school days ended and summer vacation started~~ I'm free to write as many as I can and this I promise you all.
Sorry for those who waited too long for IDTS and thank you for those who'll stick with me until the end. :deco:
special thanks for those who Pm-ed me for this.
I love you all minnaa!!!!

Here it is...
Expect the unexpected.

lots of love.
xsire

-----
IDTS: With the Superstar
The cyborg’s mask completely fell as she screamed like a maniac thinking that the fair-complexioned skin girl is a ghost.
“W-Wait…” Yuki said, obviously not expecting what is happening at the moment.
Mayu ignored the call of the shocked bassist as she grabbed the nearest object to her; holding it tight as if she’s holding for her dear life. And the said object is the innocent bass guitar of the ‘ghost’.
Not clearly thinking, she swung the bass towards the scared ‘ghost’. Luckily, the ‘ghost’ managed to snap back to reality or else she’ll be a ghost, a real one for that matter, if she was hit by the cyborg on a berserk mode.
The bassist caught the bass from Mayu’s hand; she pulled the guitar towards her. However, since the cyborg was holding the poor bass guitar tightly, she was also pulled by force. The cyborg lost her balance and fell on top of the panicking ‘ghost’.
Both blushed by the very, as in VERY, INTIMATE position.
Yuki was trapped between Mayu’s arms. The cyborg’s legs are opened wide, and one of Yuki’s knees almost touched the ‘treasured’ area. It doesn’t help that their face is just an inch away from each other.
Yuki wished that the latter can’t hear her heart.
On the other hand,
“…how can a ghost be so pretty?” the cyborg thought.
Meanwhile, the ace is running with a huge grin plastered on her face. The little president just smiled at her girlfriend’s reaction. After hearing the interesting ‘confession’ on the speaker, Atsuko called Aki-p asking for Yuki’s location using the tracking device. Luckily she has her phone with her so she can take a picture of Yuki’s reaction. Amongst the three members of RAY, Yuki doesn’t really mingle with anyone. That’s why she’s really excited to know what kind of expression she’ll have due to that ‘confession’. In addition to that, Atsuko is really curious about the certain Watanabe who caught Black’s attention.
Once they reached the door, she opened it and immediately took a picture of the ‘couple’, hoping that they’ll be surprised.
It took her a few seconds to realize, just what she have taken a picture of. She gulped hard, holding Minami’s hand, she closed the door slowly, not before a word of apology for disrupting ‘something’.
If one thing is sure, both of the parties are DEFINITELY surprised.
Back to the couple in the guard house…
“Uwaaa!!!! Kami-sama!!! Take this perverted ghost away from me, I promise I’ll be a good girl!!! I will allow my fans to take a selfie with me…j-just save me please!!!” The cyborg went berserk again as she continuously slaps the ‘ghost’.  The ghost, finally realizing the pain in her cheeks, caught the cyborg’s hand.
‘How can an angel-looking girl hit like a construction worker!?’ Yukirin asked in awe then pouted, ‘And why would her fans get a selfie first with my future waifu!? Unfair, we still don’t have a picture together.’
“RAAAAAAPPPPEEEEE!!!! A GHOST WILL RAPE MEEEEE!!! MOMMMYYYY!!!!” 
“I’m not a ghost okay!? And I won’t rape you!!!!” she stated.
‘At least not without your permission.’ Yukirin added in her mind then after realizing her thought, she scolded herself, ‘Kashiwagi Yuki!!! Since when did you become a pervert!?!?!?! Argh…It’s all Mayuyu’s fault…for being cute…and sexy…and…what the heck!? Calm yourself Kashiwagi!!!’
Mayu on the other hand saw the changes in the supposedly ghost, she noticed how the ghost seemed to have a fight with herself. And despite being afraid of ghost, she actually thought how cute the ghost is. She almost giggled.
Almost. Because she remembered, that, the girl above her IS a ghost.
A damn right gorgeous ghost.
And the fact that the ghost is a pervert. The thought of their position painted the cyborg’s cheeks with  crimson red. But then again, it’s a mystery why Mayu did not push the taller girl away.
‘Maybe being raped by a freaking gorgeous ghost is not a bad idea at all.’ Mayu thought unconsciously, ‘But if I like it, then it’s not rape right?’
Then she remembered that she is afraid of ghosts, and SHE, the ultimate cyborg girl, DOES NOT GIGGLE.
‘This ghost just bewitched me!?’
“What have you done to me!? You witch ghost!!!” she yelled.
And after a few seconds she realized that she shouldn’t have done that.
Everyone could tell that Yuki changed her aura. It was blacker than black. And Mayu, who was at the receiving end of the raven’s glare was never scared liked this before in her whole lifetime. The feeling was worse than watching the scariest horror movie in a continuous replay. Mayu’s hand that was held by the taller girl was feeling the pain caused by the Black Yuki. She was holding her hand so tight. And it wasn’t sweet at all.
“What did you just call me?” She asked the scared girl in a blank tone.
She is Kashiwagi Yuki. The ojousama. The perfect girl. Everybody’s dream. No one can hurt her. She was never slapped before. She doesn’t need to do anything just to be noticed. Watanabe Mayu was her only exception. But even though the cyborg have done miracles in her. She wasn’t prepared to be called a witch, not again. It was a deep wound that was never healed.
“You…bitch.” Her eyes were blank. She let the cyborg’s hand go. But Mayu wasn’t able to take breathe of relief because her predicament worsened. The furious girl was now strangling her.
“I’ll kill you…” Yuki was beyond the point of sanity.
With all her strength, Mayu called upon her predator, “Y-Yuk-kirin…”
Tears started to fall from the shorter girl’s eyes as she reached out to touch the older girl’s face with a sincere smile though it was pained, “I-I-It’s…n-not…y-y-our fault.”
The monster’s hand started to shake. Until it finally left the raven behind.
Never once in her life that Mayu thought that her death would be like that. It was like an unexpected plot twist in a fan fiction that irritated her. Never have she thought that it will happen due to the hands of the girl that just kissed her on the cheek. Mayu finally realized that the beautiful girl wasn’t really a ghost. Because ghosts will never be scared of anything, and honestly that’s what she envied about them.
Yuki is scared.
And somehow, seeing the raven haired scared made Mayu forgot that the same girl was actually trying to kill her. The cyborg saw a glimpse of a vulnerable girl in the girl’s eyes. At that time, Watanabe Mayu realized a sudden change in her heart. She was scared of it. She was scared just like the glimpse of the girl hidden in the midst of darkness in the raven’s eyes.
Mayu was scared and so was Yuki.
The fear was coming from different reasons. But deep inside their heart they know, that somehow, being with each other was like a blanket during winter nights.
Mayu reached out for Yuki’s face, and the latter accepted it as her tears fell.
Her eyes finally softened.
“S-Sorry…Mayuyu…I…ah….” Yuki felt guilty for what she did to the latter. Like a kid caught stealing a cookie and eating it. She was about to remove herself from the top of the younger girl, but Mayu wrapped her hand around the raven’s neck.
“I don’t care. You’re still the girl who kissed me on the cheek.”
“M-Mayuyu…” it was unexpected.
“Don’t be flattered. I’ll hold you tight because you still haven’t paid me for the lunch. And you ate a lot.” Mayu was smiling.
And it feels like the Raven’s heart is going to explode at any moment. And it’s a good thing, that made her feel better, and since it was because of Mayu, it became the best.
The cyborg pulled the latter’s body closer to hers, Yuki’s head was on her shoulder, Mayu could feel Yuki’s breathing, “I’m tired to death. And you’re breathing is warm. You smell good too. You’re body feels soft. So let’s just stay like this for a while.”
“Mayuyu…you sounded like a pervert…” Yuki said with a smile and she giggled.
She had never expected to meet a person like the cyborg. She did not push her away despite of what she did.
“Shut up Bakarin. You’re the one on top of me.” Mayu grinned.
Yuki blushed as she buried her face on Mayu’s cheek, “Mou…Yukirin sounded better.”
“Well, I’ll still call you Bakarin.”
Yuki saw the teasing smile on Mayu’s face so she buried her face closer to Mayu.
“Mayu…being with you is not really good for my heart, it feels like it will burst at any second. My brain feels high as if I’m flying. I can’t breathe too.” Yuki mumbled with a blush. She was sleepy too.
“Hm…Well, I’ll be taking up medicine in college. I guess you’ll be my first patient then.”
After a while, Mayu’s breathing became more stable. Yuki realized that Mayu fell asleep already.
Smiling, she mumbled at the sleeping figure, “Mayuyu…if what I’m feeling right now is a disease…I don’t want to be cured even if it takes the rest of my life.”
Soon she fell asleep.
The ringing of Yuki’s phone woke the two of them up. Yuki groggily read her message.
It was from the drummer.
“Kashiwagi. I’m at a hospital right now. Atsuko is already home.”
Yuki sighed, “Geez…Why can’t Rena-chan be sweet on her text?”
The sleeping girl groaned and she was now half-awake, “You’re noisy Bakarin.”
The newly awoken girl looked around then she realized that they were still in the guard house. She can see the sky from the high window, and she concluded that it’s already evening. Mayu stood up and went to the door. And after a few seconds, the reality doomed to them.
They were locked.
“BAKARINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!” if Mayu was a fire-breathing dragon, Yuki will be burnt to ashes right now. Why?
Since the realization hit them, that they were locked in the guard house, the only hope was Yuki’s cellphone. However…
“Mou…it’s not may fault Mayuyu…there was a huge rat in there…” the older girl was now teary-eyed.
Mayu sighed for the nth time as she looked at the broken pieces of Yuki’s Iphone 5 on the floor.
‘Stupid rat…’ She thought, ‘Stupid Bakarin for being an ojousama who have never dealt with rats for her entire life…but then…’
The younger girl was unaware of the perverted smile that was creeping into her face as the reminisce about the scene were her Bakarin shrieked because of the damned mouse. She remembered how Yuki hugged her tight and given the differences in their height, her face was almost buried to Yuki’s gifted…ahm…front. She was so engulfed at the thought when she felt a pool of warm liquid on her nose.
“Watanabe Mayu!!!! You’re nose is bleeding!!!” Yuki panicked, she grabbed the handkerchief with the droplets of ketchup to wipe Mayu’s face. She pulled the bleeding girl nearer to her. And Mayu, being nearer to Yuki’s chest, just got worse.
“J-Just…m-move a b-b-bit…and I’ll be alright.” Mayu mumbled weakly.
‘Heavens…this must be the sweetest torture.’ She thought.
Yuki looked guiltily at the ground, “I’m sorry Mayuyu. You’re hurt because of me again.”
“One more of that Bakarin, and when I became a doctor, I’ll double your consultation fee.” Somehow, Mayu hated seeing the girl’s guilty face.
Yuki smiled at the younger girl’s antics. She, then looked at the only window at the room, she realized that Mayu can fit in there.
“Mayu!!” she beamed, “You can fit in the window!! I can carry you up there!!”
“You’re right!!” Mayu smiled back. Yuki knelt a bit so Mayu can sit on her shoulders.
“Wh-What are you doing!?” Mayu asked in panic.
“I’ll be lifting you, so you can reach the window.” The raven explained.
Mayu looked at the seemingly fragile body of Yuki, “Are you sure that you can lift me up there?”
The older girl pouted, “Trust me, Mayuyu…” she said with a thumbs-up. The other girl has no choice but to follow her.
Mayu shrieked because Yuki was unstable at first, but then she calmed down once Yuki found her balance. She was determined to reach the window so she did not hear what exactly Yuki was mumbling at that time, but for her, it sounded like, Kero.
Finally, she reached the window and managed to come down safely to the ground.
“Mayu!!!” Yuki called to the other side of the wall, “Can you promise to save me!?”
But she heard no answer. All she heard was the grass rustling and a person running away.
She had no choice but to wait for Mayu to come back.
She waited for an hour.
Two.
Three.
Four.
It had been four hours, and she was still alone.
“Stupid Yuki…” she scolded herself, “You almost killed her…why did you expect that she’ll save you…” the selfish side of her wanted to blame Mayu for leaving her, but then, Mayu never said anything about saving her. Mayu ran away from her.
“I’m alone…in the dark…again.” She cried until she fell asleep.
Yuki woke up by the sound of something falling outside, it was a loud thud. Then someone groaning, then someone jumping, then thud, and then groan. The sequence continued for a while. The raven stared at the window. Suddenly, she saw a pair of hand reaching over the window. Then, she saw a sweat drenched Mayu trying to lift herself up. She finally succeeded, however she did not expect that she might fall inside, luckily, Yuki managed to catch her.
“Nice catch.” Mayu said grinning.
“M-Mayu…” Yuki said in awe, she can’t stop the tears from her eyes as she hugged the younger girl.
“Ouch!!!” Mayu yelped, “Too tight!!”
Yuki released her, still holding the girl’s arms. She noticed red spots in Mayu’s uniform.
“Mayu!!! You’re back is bleeding!!!” she said in panic.
Mayu just grinned, “I’m not really good at climbing walls.”
Yuki helped Mayu to sit down, the she started to unbutton Mayu’s blouse.
“What!?” Mayu blushed furiously as she stopped Yuki’s hands. It was then when Yuki realized what she was trying to do.
“I-I’ll wipe of the…b-b-blood.” She blushed as red as the other girl.
“I-I-I’ll do it myself…turn away, Bakarin.”
Yuki gulped as she followed Mayu’s orders. Yuki, eyes closed took off her jacket and lend it to Mayu.
“Give me your blouse, Mayuyu…” she said.
“Th-thanks. You can look now.”
Yuki looked at Mayu’s uniform, she saw the red spot from the back part of the blouse. Maybe it came from her attempts to climb back to the window. But other than that, Yuki noticed a smell that wasn’t there before.
“Mayuyu…why did you smell like a bakery?” she asked.
“Oh!! I almost forgot!!!” she took something from her skirt and there were two strawberry flavored bun. Yuki noticed the packaging, it was from a bakeshop that was a bit far from there.
“Mayu…how did you get this…?”
Mayu stared at the curious Yuki.
“Long story.” She simply answered.
She was too tired to tell Yuki that all the shops nearby are all closed so she had to walk all the way to look for an open store to buy food since she figured out that the guard was nowhere to be found and the lock that they used was top-notch, it was run by a password and if you use force against it, you’ll be electrocuted. So instead of asking someone to help them, she just settled on buying foods for them. But sadly, it was late at night and most stores are already closed.
Well, except for one.
There was this bakery that Mayu saw. She realized by then that she had walked that far from the school.
She entered the bakery but sadly, the place was out of stock of breads already. But the baker, seeing the desperate look on Mayu’s face took pity on her said,
“I’m offering to bake for you young girl, but my hands are already worn out. But you can bake for you and your friend.” He smiled.
So, for Mayu, who had never given a care to their kitchen before, baked something for Yuki.
 She thanked the baker, and she ran back to the school, she placed the bread on her pocket, then, attempted to climb back in the guard house.
“Mayuyu...you have cuts in your hands too…”
“Just eat Bakarin.”
Yuki unwrapped the bread, “This is the most delicious bread I’ve ever tasted Mayuyu…” she said in delight.
“Tsk, just kiss the baker if you want.” She said in sarcasm just to hide the fluffy feeling in her heart.
After a while, silence enveloped them, but it was comfortable.
“Mayuyu…” Yuki called, “I was so scared…I thought you left me already…I thought you’re never going to save me.”
“I did not save you, Bakarin. We’re still trapped in here.” Mayu stared at the other girl, “Look at me, Bakarin. The only thing I have is my brain…and to say that I’ll save you is stupidity, but I promise that if I can’t save you, I’ll stay with you no matter what.”
Usually, being honest hurts someone, but for Mayu, her honesty makes her sweet like no other. And for the first time in her lifetime, Yuki was glad not to be saved.
Lucky for them, one of the school’s security guard came early and let them out. And surprisingly, Atsuko was there too.
“Atsuko?”
“Let’s go Yuki.” Her tone was authoritative. Yuki nodded at her.
“I’ll follow at the van.” Atsuko left them.
Yuki looked back at Mayu, she hugged her gently, careful enough to avoid hurting her.
“I’ll miss you.”
“You’ll see me again later, Bakarin.” She chuckled. The cyborg chuckled.
“I don’t care. I’ll still miss you.”
“You two look so good together.” The guard commented.
“Thanks.” Yuki said then looked back at the younger girl, “I’ll send my body guard later to pick you up.”
“You don’t need to-“
But before Mayu could even complain, Yuki’s lips were pressed on her. The kiss was tender and gentle. It tasted like strawberry.
“It’s your fault if I can’t get enough of strawberry right now, Baker-san.” She whispered, accidentally touching Mayu’s ears, making the latter shiver.
“Y-Yuki…”
“Mayuyu…I know this was just a freaking promo to our fans…but I really want you to be my girlfriend, can I court you?”
Mayu sighed as she changed her clothes, too much just happened to her, she was in her underwears when she realized something…
She was determined to reach the window so she did not hear what exactly Yuki was mumbling at that time, but for her, it sounded like, Kero.
Her panty’s design was Kerroppi.

-----
Hope y'all liked it<3

X is mark of Silent
Silent is a reader.

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Finally. Mayuki. Cant wait for the Atsumina and WMatsui moments.

Welcome back, thank you for the update!  :)
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
Finally you update  :cow:  :cow:

MaYuki is so cute they are the cute couple  :inlove:  :inlove:  :inlove:

To much love in the air  :wub:  :wub:

Update soon want to see what will comming next  8)  8)

Offline kymkamwm48

• Member+
  • まゆゆきりん \(^o^)/
    • kymkamwm48
i freakin' like it!!  :thumbup

i just hope Mayu would change a bit :) (from harsh to kind of sweet but slightly harsh? o.O?) hahahahhahha xD
Good luck author-san

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
U're back!!!! Thank u for the update

Mayuki is so damn cute when they together!!

Update ASAL please!!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Do Me More