JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika & Shibata Ayumi - Be Happy! Koi no Yajirobee

Author Topic: I should of been there [MaYuki]  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Gekikara62

I should of been there [MaYuki]
« on: August 04, 2017, 02:37:55 AM »
Hello again :)
This is my 2nd ff I'm writing at the moment and MaYuki is another one of my favourite ships so this FF will be about them. (As u have already guessed from the title.😂)

Introduction:
Yuki and Mayu were the best of friends.  They always hung out together and always walked to school together as well. Until one day, Mayu dies. Police report say it was Suicide. Yuki, filled with depression shuts herself out from the outside world. Locking herself in her room. Until one day a parcel arrives for her. Its Mayu's diary.

Chapter 1 coming soon!

Offline Puririnpha

Re: I should of been there [MaYuki]
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 09:32:56 AM »
Still waiting 😊😊😊

Offline Gekikara62

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 09:50:18 PM »
So some of my close friends have read the intro bit of the story and they keep asking me how this would be a MaYuki ff if Mayuyu is dead. Answer is Read for yourself  :grin:
But trust me, Just because Mayu is dead doesn't mean there won't be moments and mentions of her.

Chapter 1.

"AHHH! NO!" Yukirin screamed as she noticed she had slept in. "They are going to kill me this time" Yukirin quickly jumped out of her bed and started packing her things for school. She ran out the house and started riding her bike. 'Hm... Is Mayuyu at school yet?' She asked herself as she just passed Mayu's house. 'She probably is. She's always at school on time.'No need to wait for her then' Yukirin kept on peddling as fast as she could so she wouldn't be late for school. If she was late, this would have been the 10th time in a row to be late and that meant dire consequences. "I kinda feel like I'm in  Iiwake Maybe now" She said out loud laughing "If only i was. I'd love to be part of AKB48. But I've already been rejected twice..." Just then she could see her school in sight. Quicker and quicker Yukirin peddled towards the school. As soon as she entered the gates the bell rang. "Omg I'm so lucky!" She then ran to her class and opened the slide door.

"Hurry up! Hurry!" shouted some people in the class. She did as she was told and went to her seat. 'Huh? that strange. Mayu isn't here. She's meant to phone me if she wasn't going to come to school.' Just then the homeroom teacher came in and class began. Since Yukirin hated school and everything she just fell asleep and slept through the first 3 periods with the teachers noticing but not caring. "Oi! Wake up!" said Yuria while tugging on Yukirin's shoulder. "What  is it?" She asked. "Haven't u seen the message on our line group chat?" She said.

"Huh? No, I haven't. Why?"

"The message is from Mayu. She just sent some creepy shit."

Yukirin took her phone out her pocket and read the message.

"What the f*ck is this?" She asked herself.

"We don't know. That's why I'm here asking you. We thought since u two are so close to each other u'd know what was happening to Mayu. Considering the fact Mayu isn't at school today either makes things weirder."

Yukirin read the message again to make some sense of it.

She read it word by word.

' The things that happened, the things that didn't happen, I'm still greatful for it all. At times I didn't realise what I was missing. But I still made it. But now, Life is too much. Its so exhausting you know? I wish I took a break from life. The school, the strict parents. Everything like that. But I just wanted to say Thank you everyone. Times were hard and this special someone helped me get through it. Once more thank you.'

"I have no idea what this means. Sorry" Yukirin told Yuria.

"Nah it's fine. But I and a few hours are going round Mayu's house after school to check on her. Do you want to come?"

"Yea, sure. Why not? I was thinking about that as well" Yukirin said with a smile.

"Then it's decided! You know, this almost sounds like a suicide note. Haha." Yuria said with a laugh

"Nah, never will happen to us. Our bond is strong. I know everything about her. She wouldn't do such thing" Yukirin replied in a slight protesting way

So the day went on, Nothing special, no drama, just boring lessons again and again. But one thing that would get off Yukirin's mind was the message Mayu sent everyone. She kept thinking about it over and over again. What did it  mean? Was it  a prank? These questions kept circling around Yukirin's head. Just then the bell for afternoon homeroom went off and everyone sat back down in their seats. But even so,  it was very loud. The teacher walked into the classroom with his head down and walking sluggish.

"Now quieten down everyone," He said quietly.

No one listened.
"Just shut up!" He then shouted. Out of fear, everyone became silent almost immediately.
"Now, as you all know, a member of our class, Watanabe Mayu, is off sick today and I heard that everyone got a weird message from her in a line group chat. Well..." in near tears "your dear class mate" His voice straining "has unfortunately committed suicide. Yes, Watanabe Mayu, a brilliant member of our  class has killed herself." The teacher broke down into tears while the whole class went so silent u could hear a pin drop. "We are not sure why, but this is an unfortunate thing indeed."
You could see almost the same reaction from every student. Head down, upset, In tears, in close tears or just plain emotionless due to shock. Yukirin however, She just sat there. Questioning where she went wrong. She thought she knew everything about her. They told each other everything. She put her head in her hands and started crying out loud. It was too much for her and considering she talked to Mayu last night and Mayu sounding fine made things harder.  Yukirin, not being able to handle the shock ran out the classroom in tears and into the bathroom.

"Why Why Why?!" She started shouting "Why did you do this Mayu! It's all my fault. My fault for not knowing what was wrong with  you!" After 10mins she walked back into class and it was still dead silent. "Ahh, So I was right about the message being a suicide note. I'm so sorry" Yuria said out loud wanting everyone to hear her.
Then it was time to go home and while Yukirin was on her bike she stopped at Mayu's house. The police were there along with a crowd wanting to see what had happened. Pushing herself through the crowd, Yukirin saw the body of her good friend out side with a white sheet over her. Yukrin ran off crying onto her bike and went back home.

"Ah, welco-" Yukirin ran upstairs and locked herself in her room before her mom could finish off her sentence.

"Why God, why?!" Yukirin cried.

Offline keijuna

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 08:10:56 PM »
Wowwwwww this got me hooked. Thank you  XD

Please update soon if you can :)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika & Shibata Ayumi - Be Happy! Koi no Yajirobee