JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Kuromitsu

Author Topic: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Let’s have.]12-23-13  (Read 99405 times)

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Iiyaa! Character death! No way!

This... this is why I dislike AKB song-inspired fics cos there is just so much sadness going on in their PVs. What's next? Seifuku jama??  :P (actually, I wouldn't mind seeing that)

But this was seriously well-written. I love how you've intertwined the theme with the characters so well and created a great aftermath scenario. This makes me want to pat your head some more, and it looks like rndy needs head-patting too.  :lol:

I loved 575 as well, the fic, i meant. It did make sense, even though I haven't listened to the song. I loved the feelings you've evoked- I'm sure there'll be tonnes of angst involved when Ai actually graduates.

As always, I thoroughly enjoyed myself reading your stories. Thanks for writing them.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
kuro-thanks so much^^ im happy that you liked it~^^ u make sure you keep up the good work too ne^^

rndy-daw~ dont die master i need chu~*huggles* who elses pervs will i thrive on? XD aw~ see? why'd u have to make urself more emo before reading??? not good

grac- lol you know i was thinking of that....*imajines mabe student/teacher relationship and drools* maybe u could help me ith ideas fort hat one grac~^^ but this is kinda the reason why i like akb songs...cus most of the pvs have little story's that go with their songs...part of me wishes that h!p could do that, the closest we ever got tol ike a story pv was shouganai yume oibito....in short, im a sucker for akbstory pvs XD

wha~? really~??? :inlove: thankies~!!! you can pat my head all you want~ XD

you should give perfume a try if you havent already, like usually both a-side and b-sides of their singles are so epic X3 i have like the last 3 singles on my mp3. and the wrds for most of the songs are like mega fic material too is u want fluffy love and what not XD. im sure there'll be ansty moments for risa when ai's graduated too, it'll probably be like how gakikame are now, eventhough they're still close they cant really talk about the same things anymore, and im sure risa maybe felt a bit down about it. gosh i just hope we'll get stalker risa pics whenever she meets up with ai XD i love the little cellphone pic wars that they have with eachother XD

well thankyou for commenting them~ now let's get bee to write so you can update~! :cathappy:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
hihi everyone this isnt a new update but i just wanted to show u a opv that Nichiyobi from H!O made for me regarding the last oneshot i did^^

if u like it pls comment and like it ^^

Offline sunc

:cry: awww so sad...but that's actually my favorite AKB song  it's nostalgic hearing it now after so many time
I really like how you write i can feel all the emotions...and Gaki   :banghead: how could you leave Ai like that she was suffering too but..oh well :( sad just sad...
thank you and please keep writing more of your great stories

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
sunc-same here i love the song so much eventhough its sad >.<
thanks so much^^ i'm happy that you enjoyed it eventhough it was sad^^;

now here's something that should boost up everyone's mood after my last oneshot^^;

It’s Nothing

“For the last time Ai-chan, I’m fine…you can stop asking me.”

“Are you sure? You look like you’re not enjoying it much? We could do something else if you’d like?”

“Will you just stop worrying about me for a minute and just think for yourself?”

“But-“

“No buts just play your game.”

She sighed, turning her head to look back at the medium sized flat screen in her bedroom. The two girls had been at Ai’s place for about an hour now, just
playing video games…or well, Ai playing while Risa just watched on her bed while the older sat on the floor with the play station controller in her hands. Ever since they came to the house, the younger was in this sour mood. As usual she never told Ai what was really on her mind until she had to drag it out of her, or if one of their friends told her. After a few silent minutes, she looked back again at the girl a few minutes later, ready to open her mouth again when the bean’s phone rang.

She flipped open the white device and sighed with an annoyed tone as she read the new text message one of her friend’s had sent her.

“Hey Gaki-san~ having fun with Ai-chan? Gaki-san and Ai-chan sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G~>3< -Sayumin

Quickly closing it and pushing the device to the side, the bean crossed her arms and glared at the TV screen. It was all she could do to keep herself calm, especially in front of her her….girlfriend. She looked down at the older girl.

‘Why must they always pick on me going out with Ai-chan? It’s not like I picked on Sayu when she asked Eri out…’

“Risa-chan?”

She flinched as she felt something on her thigh and snapped her eyes upward to meet dark brown chocolate eyes filled with concern. Ai had long turned off the game, and turned to see her girlfriend in deep thought with her eyebrows furrowed, arms crossed and a scowl on her face.  If she didn’t know any better she’d think that the bean was acting like a 5 year old who was just told they couldn’t have their favorite toy.

Risa looked down at the warm hand that was still on her thigh and looked up again.

“What’s the matter?”

The bean was ready to tell Ai straight away what was wrong but her pride got in the way. She didn’t want to worry Ai with her childish feelings. The girl had more to things worry about, like the upcoming college exams.

“I-I-t’s nothing… “

“You know you can tell me anything Risa-chan.”

“I know that...”

“So nothing’s wrong then?”

“Nothing’s wrong, Ai-chan.”

Ai sighed and gently kissed the younger girl on her forehead, causing her to blush deeply at the sudden affection.

“If you say nothing’s wrong then I believe you.”

Ai ruffled Risa’s hair and stood up to stretch. She knew that Risa wasn’t telling her the truth but in time she’d tell her what’s wrong.

--------------------------------------

“So~ Gaki-san how was it with Ai-chan the other day? Did you two have a hot make out session or did you chicken out like always?”

Sayu playfully leaned onto the beans right shoulder as the two of them, along with their good friend Eri, exited through the high school door. Risa said nothing as she continued walking, looking left and right across the campus grounds for Ai.

“I don’t think she heard you Sayu…and anyway it’s ok if Gaki-han’s a chiken, she’ll make out with Ai-chan when she’s ready. Right Gaki-han?”

“Right…wait WHAT!? “

She stopped her mini search and turned to look at the turtle who just looked back at her with a sweet innocent smile. Risa wasn’t sure if that was a complement or not. The girl could make no sense some times.

Sayumi giggled mischievously and wrapped an arm around Eri’s neck and stuck her tongue out at the bean in pure victory. It was fun to tease the usually calm and mature Gaki-san, especially on a topic that involved her girlfriend.

“I don’t know why you’re so scared to do it. I mean it’s the simplest thing ever. You just close your eyes…or keep them open, it’s up to you, and then just kiss, what’ll then turn into a make out session and then maybe se-“

“THAT’S ENOUGH SAYUMIN!”

The bean closed her eyes tightly, covered her ears and turned her back away from the pair, clearly not wanting to hear the last part. Sometimes Sayu could be just a little too straightforward with what she says.

-------------------------

Ai stretched and got up from her desk as she finished putting away all of her school papers into her bag and walked out of the classroom. Looking at the time that was on her cell phone, she knew that Risa was probably already downstairs waiting for her as usual. It was a ritual that the two had always done. Since the bean was two years younger than Ai, her class was on the 1st floor while Ai’s was on the 3rd, causing the younger to wait for her outside and they’d then walk home together.

“Oi! Ai-chan!”

She turned around as a girl the same size as her came running over, slinging an arm around Ai’s neck when she got close enough. She tried to catch her breath and fix her long honey brown hair when she heard the voice she was running away from.

“Reina-chan~! Let’s walk home together~!”

“Oh crap, Ai-chan you gotta help me get away from Jun Jun, she won’t leave me alone!”

“Why don’t you just walk home with her for once Reina? I’m sure Jun would be happy with that. If you keep trying to run away, she’s just going to keep asking.”

The voice came closer, and before the kitten could answer, they felt an arm wrap around them on each side.

“There you are Reina-chan~! I should’ve known that you were gonna try to hide behind Ai-chan again~”

Reina sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked up at her Chinese classmate. Ever since the day she transferred, Jun had been trying to walk home with Reina. Just because the girl was nice enough to show her around the school grounds and help with her Japanese didn’t mean she had to follow her everywhere.

“Can’t you just give up already Jun? For the last time the answer’s no! I can walk home fine just by myself! I’m not some naïve 1st year.”

“Hey~ be nice Reina-chan, these days pretty much all 1st years know as much street smarts as you.”

Reina squirmed out of Jun’s grasp and glanced over to Ai. She did have a point. The kids these days knew the most perverted stuff. It was rare to find a truly innocent kid to pick on. Speaking of innocent kids….

“So~ Ai-chan, how’s it going with that Niigaki girl of yours? Last time I checked you said she was too nervous to even call you her “girlfriend” right?”

She nodded as the three of them began to walk down the stairs. Ever since Risa had confessed her long time crush over Ai, the girl did seem to be acting odd. Then again, it had only been about a few months since the two started going out, so it wasn’t like she expected Risa to jump into being in a relationship. The girl was only 15 after all, and Ai was her first girlfriend. It still didn’t explain why she was so flustered lately.

By the time the 3 girls walked to the school entrance, Ai made eye contact with Risa, whose annoyed frown quickly turned into a bright smile.

“Ai-chan!”

She quickly ran over to the three seniors and embraced Ai as if she hadn’t seen her in ages. The older giggled and patted her head affectionately, causing the group around them to just watch. When the two separated, Reina wrapped her arm around Ai, causing the monkey to slightly loose her balance. Reina then smirked at the bean.

“So Niigaki-chan, how’ve you been taking care of our little Ai-chan here?”

Both the bean’s and monkey’s faces suddenly went a slight shade of pink at Reina’s question which, in turn caused a huge grin to appear on her face.

“Or…is she the one who’s been taking care of you?”

Sayu giggled at the two of them and chimed in on the fun. Taking Eri’s hand and skipping over to her senpai, the bunny leaned forward.

“Now now Tanaka-san, we shouldn’t tease them….After all they’re perfectly capable of taking care of each other.”

Reina nodded in agreement as Jun just looked slightly confused. She tapped the shorter girls shoulder and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

“But Reina-chan… aren’t you little too?”

The kitten sighed and shook her head in disappointment.

“I didn’t mean it literally Jun, and I’m not little!”

Risa’s face turned from slight embarrassment to annoyance. She quickly grabbed Ai’s hand and stormed off out of the school grounds. If she stayed there any longer, she’d probably explode on them all except maybe Eri and Jun…Reina and Sayu were the true culprits. After about five minutes of just straight walking,
Risa finally came to a stop.

“Risa-chan?”

“I’m fine Ai-chan…”

Ai sighed as she looked at her young girlfriend. For someone so young, it made no sense to her why the girl couldn’t just open her mouth and tell her what was wrong instead of just acting like an adult and sucking it all up? Before she could even respond to what the bean had just told her, Risa started walking again and softly mumbled.

“Let’s just go home…I need help with some of my homework anyway…”

“Risa-chan, you always have the best snacks~!”

“Thanks…”

Ai popped a few gummy bears in her mouth as the two sat in front of the bean’s study desk doing their homework. She could tell that Risa was still not going to talk about what was bothering so she decided that force would be the last resort. The older girl sat back in her chair and stretched for a moment, catching Risa’s attention for a moment before going back to her work.

“Nee, Risa-chan, let’s take a break…”

“No…I want to finish this before you have to go home…”

“Aw~ a little five minute break won’t kill you Risa~”

“I said no…”

The older girl sighed and rested her head on her open text book to look at Risa’s face. As usual the girl had her cute eyebrows scrunched together in concentration, as well with a slight frown on her face due to the English homework in front of her.

“You know I could just tell you the right answers so you won’t have to work so hard…I hate to see those cute eyebrows of yours look like that~”

Risa stopped writing for a moment and looked at her girlfriend. The older girl must know that when she said stuff like that about her it made her feel embarrassed. She then took a few gummies of her own and chewed away, trying to hide the blush that was coming onto her cheeks and going back to her homework.

“Anyway, if you spoil me with answers then I won’t know how to answer them when we go over them in class…”

“Well why don’t you spoil me then…?”

“W-what???”

She looked over again at Ai who was now just a few centimeters away from the younger girls face. She froze in place as Ai smiled and gently kissed her on her cheek.

“You’re too serious Risa-chan…so since you won’t let me spoil you, I want you to spoil me…now…tell me what’s the matter?”

“I-it’s no-“

Before she could finish her sentence, Ai put a finger to the beans lips to stop her.

“I don’t want to hear that because it is something…you’ve been acting weird lately and I want to know why. You don’t have to hide things from me Risa. Now, what’s bothering you?”

Risa sighed and looked into her girlfriend’s eyes, instantly giving in.

“I’m just tired of the teasing from Sayumin, and Reina…I know they don’t mean it but at the same time it just gets on my nerves…Like I already know that I’m not experienced in well….that department yet, but it’s not like I don’t think about it, and once I do start thinking about it I get all embarrassed and nervous and then the two of them make it worse and then I just get all upset cus I feel like I’m holding you back and-“

“Wait, slow down there Risa-chan…the reason you’re upset is because of Reina and Sayu teasing you about not having sex with me yet?”

She slowly nodded.

“And you think you’re holding me back?”

The bean nodded again as Ai shook her head and sighed.

“What on earth am I going to do with you..? You’re just too cute…”

“W-what?”

“Risa..there’s no way that you’re holding me back…we don’t have to anything until you’re 100% ready to. I don’t mind the wait.”

“R-really?”

“Really.  Now let’s finish this homework so I can snuggle with you before I go home~”

------------------------

“Ah~ this is more like it~!”

Ai sighed in content as she snuggled closer to Risa, who in turn cautiously wrapped her arms around the older girl’s waist. She still wasn’t used to over affection that her girlfriend gave her, but she did know that she could get used to it.

“Nee..Ai-chan..?”

“Hm?”

“…Thanks…”

The older girl looked down at Risa and smiled as she caught her off guard and gently kissed her on her lips, causing the beans face to go from a slight pink to a bright red in a matter of seconds.

“M-mou…s-stop catching me -off guard like that!”

“But it’s so cute to see your reaction to it~”

“No it’s not….”

Ai giggled and nuzzled Risa’s neck, causing her to blush even more.

“Even though I know you won’t be like this forever, let’s at least try to keep you this cute for as long as possible ok?”

“...Ok…wait, are you saying I won’t be cute when I’m older?!”

“Never mind…you’ll understand when you get older.”

“Mou~that’s not fair~! I wanna know now~!”

Ai just giggled and kissed the bean again to see her cute reaction again and again until she had to go home.

-----------------------------------

tell me what you all think please~ :deco:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
As I thought, it turned out super adorable. I love innocent Risa and understanding Ai and cuddly nuzzles and the like. :cathappy: :cathappy: :deco:

Offline Bamtai

• Member+
  • I'll do anything for your smile Risa!
I love it!!! So cute and sweet  :wub: It's always nice to see how Ai takes care of Risa  :heart: Gaki can be so inconsiderate of her own well-being :)
I know I haven't commented earlier to any of yourone-shots, but I really do love them!!! You do great job, keep on making our days more bright with your fics  :twothumbs

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
Awwwwh XD That was plain adorable  :wub: Me likeddd  :heart:
And lol at all that teasing  :smhid *throws socks at annoying Reina and Sayumi*

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Nice PV- it goes so well with the story, felt like a trailer to a movie. You should totally do a Seifuku Jama story. Maybe a high schooler / corporate-type pairing.  :P

This fluff was so sweet! I loved every moment of it. You really have them all pinned down to a T.
“Really.  Now let’s finish this homework so I can snuggle with you before I go home~”
Where's that 'nya' emote?  :nya: HERE! It deserves a whole row of these, but I will refrain.

Love it! Moar fluff?

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
Okay, time to catch up with Queen of Fluff's stuff!!! ^___^

Of course you know that I've been following you quietly - and well... THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THAT DRAWING!  XD chair-sitting TakaGaki is  :inlove:  that made me uber happy.  :love:

Now, let's roll back a few updates:::

Goodbye Memories part 2

This was such an endearing end to the one-shot!  :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv: in all honesty, I thought it was going to be all, "Gaki-san-I'm-in-love-with-you-too!" and lots of kissy kissy moments afterwards... but okay, you got me  :nervous my mouth kind of dropped. WHAT?! THREE MONTHS????  :bleed eyes: the bean would've been totally justified if she'd slapped Ai after the girl had suddenly appeared at her doorstep and attacked her with those lips  :nervous

Seriously! I can understand why Ai needed the time to 'think', but three months without any contact like that - I can't even begin to imagine the heartache Risa had gone through in that time. Just... unreasonable, Ai!  :mon scratch:

And lovely touch - revealing to us what had happened through those flashbacks, and getting to see the present AiSayu conversation about it. Of course, I was very reassured at this point.  :sweat:

“… I felt like we were in high school again and that all the things she did back then that I just thought were normal things soon started making sense.”

That could've been the beginning of even more flashbacks...  :wub: *Bee being greedy*

But yes. YAY for Ai getting some perspective! I wonder if she really only just started to 'understand' things after the confession. Surely she should've suspected something was up? ;___;

The monkey desperately searched through her missed calls and messages to see if that one person had called her, but when she noticed that she hadn’t called it just brought her mood crashing down.

WHAT?  :mon scare:

Silly monkey. When the bean confessed to you, the ball was in YOUR court!  :banghead: what is she doing here checking for missed calls or messages?? Obviously Risa's feeling rejected. Ai left her saying she needed to think about it - and all the time that Ai didn't give her a response, OF COURSE the bean would think that she'd been rejected.

Silly silly. You give everybody grief, Ai-chan!  :mon annoy:

She decided that since she was too chicken to call the bean herself she’d wait for Risa to call her.

You really don't know how it should all work, do you, Ai?  :nervous

Each second felt like hours to her and when the door finally opened, Ai pulled the drowsy bean into a kiss and hugged her.

I'm not sure if that made up for all the idiocy on Ai's part... but... :mon crazyinlove:

What an emotional night that would've been.  :wub:

“I wasn’t thinking rationally, I just knew that I couldn’t just tell her, so I showed her…”

Obviously you weren't thinking rationally (yes, as you can tell, Bee felt rather frustrated by Ai  :yep: ). But all is forgiven. Because: good move:inlove:

“More like totally startled the crap out of her.”

Thank you, Sayu.  :lol:

When the two finally broke away from their kiss, Risa gently touched her lips and then looked at the girl in front of her.

“A-Ai-chan…”

“Risa…I’m sorry for leaving you like that…I-I just didn’t know what to say…a-and it was such a huge shock to hear it from you and...and...”

The bean brought her finger to the older girl’s lips and embraced her. That was all she needed to know and hear.

“I love you too Risa…”

I died. And went to TakaGaki heaven.  :mon angel:

“Are you sure that’s all you two did that night?”

The reply the bunny got was a loud smack on her arm. She clutched onto the reddening flesh and looked at the older girl in horror.

“My god! I was only kidding Ai-chan! That hurt!”

I can so imagine that happening. :rofl: Teasing Sayu, Ai giving her a loud smack. It's something that happens regularly in real life, I'm sure. Lovely ending~!  :wub: :inlove:

First off - I will have you know, waiwai - I LOVE Perfume. They have some of the catchiest music; my favs are Plastic Smile & Perfect Star Perfect Style. I'd listen to anything of theirs, but I hadn't heard of this B-side song, so THANK YOU <3 that night I heard it, it was on repeat and went straight onto my ipod (I found some awesome slower version on youtube *__*). And your writing is really inspired by music, aren't ya?  :P I don't think I could ever write without it. <3

“Why can’t we just meet up and go to some far off place where graduations were nonexistent and work wasn’t such a life strainer?”

This question really does encapsulates this lovely little piece  :heart:

There isn't really all that much fangirling to be had here (actually felt sad/nostalgic reading this, for some reason  :cry:) - but it was still extremely likeable because of the realistic look at what TakaGaki probably is going through atm. No doubt Ai will be neck-deep in work-related matters these coming months leading towards her graduation - coz this is going to be BIG. Possibly the biggest graduation in the history of Morning Musume. Ai deserves nothing less.  :yep: :love:

I would love to have seen a bit more into Risa's psyche, even though you gave us quite a lot here. <333

Not the happiest piece, but still, thank you. I love your TakaGaki!  :k-wink:

Disdained Affection

So okay, so Bee clicked on wai's thread thinking she was in for another adorably fluffy piece, and was subjected to reading this... this one came out of NOWHERE.

:on speedy: :pleeease: :shock: :on cloudeye: :farofflook: :frustrated: :fainted: :depressed:

WHAT THE HELL, WAI??!!?

:mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:

Were you getting a bit peeved by us calling you Queen of Fluff? And you HAD to prove us wrong and write something... like... this?  :cry:

No really. I don't know about the others, but this made me cry. I had to stop for a moment to gather myself and read on. Damn, the power of fanfiction!  :bleed eyes:

Although it was effing sad (and depressing, and miserable and gloomy, like a stormy cloud over my head), this one has got to be the most well-written of your stuff yet. I mean, if it wasn't written as well as it was, I don't think it would've had the same impact on my (already piss-weak) tear ducts. So... I guess what I'm trying to say is... well done. For killing Risa off, but doing it so well that I can't just sit here and curse you to hell, but instead admire your story-telling ability and the emotions you managed to stir up. ;_______;

I thought you did such a wonderful job here, of carrying the story through Ai's first person perspective. A great voice you conjured for her, and really effective structuring of the one-shot too. I really enjoyed these elements, despite the depressing content  :tama-heart:

“These words that the others say mean nothing…alright?”

Thank goodness, Risa found at least some happiness with Ai. I... will never understand how others can be so cruel in their bullying - it's a fact of life for a lot of kids in this day and age. Being a teacher myself and having to study this issue in a lot of depth - it really just breaks my heart. I've had students who I've taught come up to me in quiet tears, asking what they could do in their situation because "everybody hates me", kids who've had rocks thrown at them (one of them had to stay home for a while because his left eye was busted). Cyber bullying is one of the most vicious forms too. I have no idea how somebody as lovely as Gaki-san could become a victim... (jealousy probably), but reading this was just too sad.

But again, I still enjoyed reading it. Seeing Ai torn up over it and trying to reassure her girlfriend and all... bittersweet TakaGaki.  :ptam-wub:

The following flashback that explains why Gaki-san was so into birds:::

She took a few steps in front of me and stretched out her arms. I smiled as I watched her spin around like a little kid.

“Then, I wouldn’t have to read any of those mean messages or hear what the others say about me…”

When she finally did stop I took her hand and gently swung it back and forth as she looked on at a little parrot.

“We’re here to have fun remember? No bad thinking about school or home today, you promised…”

“Yeah… sorry Ai-chan…”

Gooosssshhh. This is so charming!  :luvluv2: In just the right amounts, nothing overly sentimental. You really sucked me into the story, right about here I couldn't stop until I'd finished.

I slightly bit my lip at hearing that. Whenever she was in one of her low moments and I couldn’t find her anywhere else in the school she did that; she’d always sit on the edge of the roof, lazily dangling her legs. As soon as I would call her name she’d turn around and give me that broken smile that I hated to see her have. So much so that I’d always storm over to her, pull her away from the edge, and tell her that it was dangerous to sit like that. All she’d do was smile at me, put back on her shoes and hug me saying that she was sorry for worrying me like that.

“I almost flew away from you again didn’t I?”

She’d always whisper in my ear.

Sorry I'm quoting in chunks. BUT BUT BUT.  :farofflook:

This part totally got to me. I was already teary before, but I think it was at this point that I... I... gaaaaaaahahhhh.  :k-sad: :pen_cry:

:bow:

This was just... breathtakingly expressed. So so good. My-gawd-effective. This is what I would call an exemplary sample of writing that shows great balance between showing and telling. (Not to say you can't improve xD - little things like: "put her shoes back on" as better-sounding word order, and using your commas for more effective pausing between clauses!) And I don't know. If I could see Risa's 'broken' smile here, I'd probably die from heartache. But yes, this profound moment really affected me. How useless and scared Ai must've felt, hearing those words. You didn't even need to expand on it and reveal to us how Ai reacted to hearing that - I could already feel her terror. Wow. *Bee applauds*

“I...I don’t know…some of the girls say that she wanted to be praised for her good maners…”

That was it? THAT was the reason those stupid girls decided to give her hell? ARE YOU FOR FREAKING SERIOUS?!

:fainted:

“S-she jumped Sayu…She tried to fly…”

And that is the end of Bee.

I pointed fingers the whole time, saying that it was the others fault, but deep down I knew that it was my own doing. I could’ve stopped her if I followed her as soon as she got up and left the classroom. I could’ve been faster, or at least tell someone what was going on….but I didn’t.

NoooOOOOooo!  :panic:  HOW can Ai do that to herself?! It's not fair! Nothing about this one-shot is fair!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Maybe animals truly do feel your emotions.

They do. They're like empaths. Lol.

‘I’m happy that I got to meet someone like you Ai-chan, and I just hope you won’t hate me for flying away…I’ll love you forever, so don’t try to fly away from the others alright?’

I... as much as I can't forgive those who bullied Risa, I can't forgive Risa herself for ending her life. Just like Ai had probably felt. Why? If she truly wanted to love Ai 'forever', she would've continued living, stuck by the girl no matter how unbearable things may have been. I don't see any sense in ending your life when you've got so much to live for - Risa's school life was numbered, and she could've endured a few more years and finally escape all that. And be with her Ai.

Stupid, stupid.  :mon whine:

And then came the flashback of the last moment of TakaGaki. *Bee sniffles* Whyyyyyyyyy???  :pleeease:

Even though I knew it was a love from a scorned girl, I would do anything to get it back.

You hurt TakaGaki SO much here, and you have no idea how much it hurt me too.

DAMMIT WAI YOU ARE SO DESPICABLE.

This one-shot was heartwrenching but oh-so-good.

:mon hanky:

P.S That is one awesome fanmade OPV too. *__*

It’s Nothing

And so, Gaki-san is risen from the dead and here we have cute, fluffy, mush-mush fest that makes my heart warm and my lips curl upwards in satisfaction. YATTTTTTA!  :pandaaa: :luvuluvu:

But before I continue... I wonder why the banner only has Ai in it? Not that I'm complaining... 'coz I can't stop staring at it  :inlove: oh yes, and the bonus KameShige here -  :cow: :cow: :cow:

So we open with gamer!Ai-chan. You know my weakness.  XD I hadn't much of an idea about why Gaki-san could be in such a bad mood - I thought it was because Ai was ignoring her for the game console. Very likely, you know >___>

Yay for teasing!Sayu again  :lol: I always have a good chuckle when she opens her mouth to say something  XD Aho-combi of KameShige is totally :wriggly:

“Wait, slow down there Risa-chan…the reason you’re upset is because of Reina and Sayu teasing you about not having sex with me yet?”

:roll:

XD

Oh. So. THAT'S why. Heheehehe... *Bee is reminded of another TakaGaki coupling in another fic...*

You just have to love this. SOOOO cute.  :luvluv1: :k-inlove: :shy2:

“Even though I know you won’t be like this forever, let’s at least try to keep you this cute for as long as possible ok?”

Awesome logic, Ai-chan.  :k-great:

Ai just giggled and kissed the bean again to see her cute reaction again and again until she had to go home.

:pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl: :pen_whirl:

Okay, I'm sorry I had to rush through this last one... but it's 4 in the morning and I've spent way too long on this >_____<

Just know that I really appreciate your hard-TakaGaki-work and I can't thank you enough for writing all this and sharing with us. :on GJ:

THANK YOU WAIIIIII~  :heart:

Looking forward to the next update!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
rndy-why thankyou :deco:

Bamtai-yeah i beleive ai has her moments where she just babies and spoils risa and risa just lets her, since we all know risa does it for her lol
i make your days bright?! :shock: thanks so much for even wanting to read them! :deco:

ada-lol thankies~
sayumin and reina didnt mean it on purpose it was just all in good fun XD

grac-well thank nichi for it, she's the best for even making it^^ and i have something for ya~ that's actually the next thing im writing~ :otomerika:
XD nya's galore~ :shy2: :shy1: :nya: :nya: :nya: you can put as many as you want :3 lol
moar fluff comming soon~ :P

bee- lol yay long comment from bee is the best~  :on gay:

lol you're welcome for the drawing~ i've drawn a risa one for you and i've only finished outlining it today so i'll probably color it tomorrow or something ^^;

Goodbye Memories part 2:
lol yeah gaki-san went through some emo momets while ai didnt talk to her^^;

lol greedy bee is cute~ :deco:
lol idk if she did, she could be like me and not realise what was going on until waaaaay later XD

lol yes ai-chan loves to abuse her number 1 fan XD i got that idea from remembering the hawaii fc thing that they had before the girls walked in XD like ai-chan was tottaly abusing sayu XD

575:
lol yeah it's only been until recently that i've litsened to some of their b-sides and i swear some could've been a-sides! expessially 575...and FAKE IT X3
wha~? u love it??? uso~ i'm not that good~ you know that~! :panic:

Disdained Affection:
it seemes that was everyone's reaction when the read it^^; and idk i think i wanted to see if i could do a sad oneshot ^^; i wasnt really upset at being called the queen of fluff but idk maybe deep down i was? XD idk....either way the reaction it got was the least thing i expected....i really never knew taht it would make ppl cry  :O
lol i'd be sad if you cursed me to hell :mon waterworks: i am happy that you really liked it though.

lol yeah my grammar's still pretty horrible...i have no idea how english is my best subject when like i stil get nouns and verbs confused and i suck at spelling^^; its depressing D:

HA~ empath joke~! HINT HINT

about risa sticking it out, i  put it as one of those kids who probably thought that things would get worse and not better. plus eventhough she did have ai-chan maybe she just wasnt thinking clear enough about what she was doing cus she was so sad?

lol thankyou? XD

It’s Nothing:
lol about the banner....at that time i couldnt really find a pic with risa in a schoolgirl outfit so i just used ai ^^;

lol gamer ai-chan is cute~ >3<

lol no, thank you for reading my works and liking them :3

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
lol my titles are way to long XDD anywho there's a perv version in the perv thread^^;

My school uniform is in my way

‘Why does it always turn to nighttime so quickly here? I never get enough time to do what I want…’

Risa looked up to the many buildings surrounding her as she walked down the Shibuya sidewalk. It seemed that anything and everything was lit up with lights as her friends in front of her chatted away about their day at school. They were walking to the train station to head on home and even though Risa wasn’t going home for a few more hours, she decided that it would be best to at least see them off as well as wait a certain someone. When the train finally came, the bean said her good-byes to her friends and sat on a nearby bench.

“Now just to wait for her….”

The bean rested her school bag on her lap and took out her cell phone. She knew that the person she was waiting for wouldn’t come for another 20 minutes, so she thought that at least texting would make the time go faster.

“Nee~ Are you on the train yet?”

”No, not yet, I’m heading to the station now, I had to change! You know how bothersome those work clothes are to me.”

”Mou~ fine~ I’m already here so I guess I’ll just wait for you then.”

Alright then, I’ll be there soon.”

Risa sighed and watched the people walk on by as she waited for the train to arrive.It was always like this when it came for the time to wait. She looked at her nails and fiddled with her bracelets as the time got closer. When the train finally did arrive, a huge grin came onto her face as a young woman that looked her age, or even younger, than her came out of the train walked over. When the woman finally got to the bench, the bean instantly got up and hugged her, nearly knocking her off balance.

“You’re finally here! I’ve missed you Ai-chan!”

Ai grinned and hugged Risa back, knowing that the bean wouldn’t let her go until she gave her some type of affection in return. She didn’t mind it at all really; it was one of the bean’s many cute charms.

“I’ve missed you too Gaki-san, how was school today?”

“Psh, boring as usual, though I did pass my English test no thanks to your help!”

“That’s good to hear, if you keep it up and pass your next one I’ll be sure to give you a nice treat for your hard work!”

Ai giggled and patted the bean’s head lovingly as they started walking out of the train station together hand in hand.

------------------------------

“Ah…It’s almost you’re curfew soon isn’t it?”

“Un…it is… we only have two hours left…I wish we had more time to hang out together…”

Risa gently hugged the stuffed animal that she had won from a ufo catcher as a frown began to form on her lips. She hated this stupid curfew thing that her parents had given her. She understood their reasons for it, and didn’t mind at first, but now that she had met Ai, it felt more like a trivial thing. She had her parents partially fooled about what Ai really was. Yes she was the teen’s English tutor, but at the same time, she was her girlfriend. If her parents ever found out that the 23 year old OL was in a relationship with their 18 year old daughter, Risa knew that it would be the end of everything.

Ai took a few more bites out of the fries that the two were sharing and looked over at the bean, who was clearly unhappy about leaving soon. Everything about the girl made Ai love her even more than before. Even though she knew that it was wrong to have a relationship with someone that wasn’t even out of high school, she couldn’t deny that the girl was the love of her life. Of course though, every now and then the responsible side of her would remind Ai what she was doing.

‘Don’t forget Ai, she’s still just a child…You should’ve just kept your relationship as tutor and student, nothing more, or better yet you should’ve just never
started this part time tutoring job.’

But it was already too late to think that, and she knew that there’d be no turning back now. Plus she enjoyed the time she spent with Risa.

---------------------------------

“Nee…Ai-chan… I don’t want to go home yet~”

“But our tutoring time’s pretty much up Risa-chan.”

The bean groaned in a cute manner, and lazily laid her head down on the table as Ai closed the English textbook in front of them and giggled at how the bean was acting. The two of them were at Ai’s apartment, which was their usual place of study when they were together and Ai knew that the beans curfew was coming up.

“Mou~Cant I just stay for 1 more hour~? Mama and Papa will understand if I say we lost track of time.”

“Risa-chan…you know it’s time for you to head on back home.”

“Please~?”

“You already know what my answer’s going to be.”

Risa knew that it was going to be hard to change her girlfriend’s stubborn mind, so she decided to go for a different route. While Ai was putting the textbooks away and clearing up the table, the bean looked up to the woman and smirked.

“I know deep down inside you want me to stay~”

“Of course; but you have school tomorrow and I have work. Plus there’s no way you’re parents will let you stay here overnight.”

“If you had your way you’d keep me here forever wouldn’t you?”

“Just what are you trying to get at Risa-chan?”

She sat back down next to the younger girl and looked at her with a slightly serious expression on her face.

“You know it’s time for you to go home…I don’t want your parents getting suspicious.”

Risa sighed and sat up to rest her chin on her shoulder, clearly unpleased with Ai’s answers. She knew that the tutor only meant well, and was just looking out for her, but she also knew that deep down, Ai wanted her. As the two sat in silence, Ai looked over at the teen, who just gave her puppy-dog eyes, still pleading to stay longer. Eventually, Ai gave in and sighed in defeat.

“Fine, but don’t get upset if your parents ground you or something…”

“Yay~!”

The teen instantly got out of her chair and embraced the small woman into a big hug, clearly happy that she had won the little battle.

----------------------------------

“So,what do you want to do then?”

The two were nuzzled up in Ai’s couch as the older lovingly brushed through Risa’s dark hair with her fingers. The bean snuggled closer to her and shrugged.

“I dont know…”

“Hmm..well we could just stay like this for a while…”

“But that’ll be too boring~”

“Well what do you have in mind?”

Risa thought for a moment as Ai lightly traced circles on her thigh. That’s when the bean got an idea. She felt a blush spread across her face as she shyly looked up at the older woman.

“Can we just….kiss for a little bit?”

Ai looked at her and smiled as she noticed the girl’s face grow redder with each second. She brought her hand up and brushed the younger’s hair back behind her ear.

“Of course we can…”

As soon as those words came out of Ai’s mouth, the two slowly brought their lips together and kissed. It didn’t take long for their sweet kisses to turn into something more intense. Ai wrapped her arms around Risa’s waist and pulled her closer as the bean wrapped her arms around the woman’s neck. When the two took a moment to catch their breath, Risa softly mumbled on her lips.

“I want to love you more freely…but…my school uniform’s in the way…”

She slightly tugged down on her school ribbon as Ai shook her head, clearly knowing where this was going.

“Risa…you know I can’t…not yet…”

The bean frowned and sat up, clearly upset. She desperately wanted the older to show her the world of adulthood even though she was nowhere mature enough to. She wanted to love her more freely without anyone caring what they thought. Crossing her arms, and seeing the serious expression on Ai’s face, Risa groaned in frustration and looked away from her.

“Don’t look at me like that with those eyes of yours! I know when you do….all you see is a high school girl…”

Ai sighed and stood up. She checked the time and looked over to Risa who was fixing back the ribbon around her collar.

“Let’s get you home…”

----------------------------

The two walked back to the train station in silence. Ever since they left Ai’s apartment Risa said nothing to her. She could tell that the bean was still clearly unhappy about not getting her way.  When they finally got to the train station, Risa turned and faced Ai.

“Ai-chan… I’m sorry… about earlier…”

“Don’t worry about it, just head on home.”

The bean nodded, took the woman’s hand, and while gently squeezing it, she mumbled.

“Even if someone watches us…I don’t really care…”

“I know you don’t Risa-chan.”

“So we shouldn’t be concerned about what other people think…”

Ai sighed and brought up the bean’s face to look at her.

“Look, you don’t really understand it right now, but just for your sake…I’ll try to not think about what other people will….alright?”

She nodded and hugged her girlfriend as her train came to a stop in front of them.

“Prove it to me by giving me a kiss right now…”

The older woman looked into the teens eyes and gave her a sweet and gentle kiss. When their lips parted, she ruffled Risa’s hair and smiled.

“Text me when you get home, alright?”

---------------------------

The glances of the people around them made Ai slightly weary as her young girlfriend happily clung onto the woman’s right arm chatting away about something that happened to one of her friends earlier in the day. She knew that the real reason why the bean was more affectionate than usual was because of her parents agreeing on letting her stay over the OL’s home for the weekend. Ai had no idea how she got her parents to agree with it.

“You know Risa-chan…you still haven’t told me how your parents said it was ok to stay over…”

“I’ll tell you when we get to your place…”

She sighed and gave up on asking any more questions knowing that the bean was going to avoid that subject with all of her being; so she decided to spoil the teen a little and brought her arm around Risa’s shoulders. The younger looked at her and gave her a huge grin. As they got closer to Ai’s apartment, the older woman somehow had moved her hand down from the bean’s shoulder to on her hip.

‘Walking with her like this isn’t so bad…’

----------------------------

After helping the bean with her homework and making dinner for the two of them, the couple sat together on Ai’s couch once again. Risa lazily curled the ends of her hair around her finger as she watched Ai play one of her many video games. The bean sighed and rested her head on the woman’s shoulder, clearly bored out of her mind.

“Nee, Ai-chan lets do something else.”

“But I’m so close to beating this boss Risa-chan…just give me a few more minutes…”

She sighed again and crossed her arms.

“Didn’t you say that you’d give me a treat for passing my last English test?”

“Wasn’t the strawberry cake a good enough treat?”

“We both know that that cake was more for you than for me…especially since there were way~ more strawberries than needed…”

The older woman frowned and mumbled something about the boss she was battling. Risa shook her head and wondered what else she could do to get her girlfriends attention off from the game when Ai suddenly cheered.

“YES!!! I finally defeated him~!”

“Does that mean you can finally give me my real treat then~?”

Ai sighed and turned off the game as well as the TV. She then turned to Risa and playfully ruffled her bangs, giggling at how the bean frowned and immediately started to fix them when Ai was finished.

“Why don’t you first tell me how you got your parents to agree with you staying here and we’ll see from there?”

“Well… mama and papa went to go visit some relatives over the weekend and they left me in charge of taking care of the house…”

“Why do I feel like something is missing here?”

“There isn’t! I’m not done yet…Anyways, I asked mama if I could stay over at a friend’s house since my little sister was going to be out too and she said that it was alright.”

Ai sighed and looked at the bean.

“Your parents really trust you that much that they don’t question where you’re going do they?”

The bean nodded and positioned herself so that she was sitting on Ai’s lap.

“You’re not upset are you?”

“No, but you could have said something better than that…but it can’t be helped now.”

“Well can I get my real treat now?”

“I said it already! The cake was your treat! What else do you want?”

Risa felt her cheeks heat up at the thought of what she really wanted, but instantly pushed them back as she looked into her lovers eyes.

“I…”

‘I want…to go all the way with you tonight…’

“Well?”

“I…haven’t gotten any kisses from you at all tonight…”

Ai giggled and playfully kissed Risa on her lips as the younger wrapped her arms around her neck. When Ai pulled away, the bean looked at her puzzled.

“What’s the matter?”

“I’ve taken some thought about what happened last time we were in this position on my couch…”

Risa looked on nervously, clearly unsure what her girlfriend was going to say next.

“I want to know if you’re really sure about this Risa…this isn’t something that you can just take easily…”

“I’m 1000% sure Ai-chan. I’ve thought it over thousands of times…”

Deep down the teen wanted Ai to toss her school uniform across the room and just take her. She wanted her to just think about them now and not later, and she just desperately wanted to know what the real fun of an adult felt like. She knew she was more than ready for it, and she trusted the older to be the person to have this special moment with.

“I… I want to play more naughtily with you…kisses aren’t enough…”

She knew that her face must’ve turned red as Ai smiled at her response and kissed her forehead.

“If this gets too much for you just tell me…ok?”

--------------------------------

yeah idk how else to put this so just go read the perv thread for the rest of it XD i got teh idea from akb's seifuku ga jamawo suru. here's the lyrics
http://stage48.net/studio48/seifukugajamawosuru_single.html

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
 :cathappy: :deco:

You should add the very end, after everything is... done. That way, the readers won't be left guessing.

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Ooooo- this was considerably fluffier than the actual song went. Sasuga Fluff no Jou-sama!

Fantastic OS! I love how indulgent Ai is. Even though Risa seems so considerably naive in comparison with the worldly OL Aichan, they make such a good match. Here- you deserve this!
 :shy2: :hee: :nya:  :lol:

And reading this made me think of this:
(Th' hell are they making these girls sing?!)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
rndy- i tried to find a way to do it but no matter how i did it never seemed right D: so i just left it like that^^;

grac-XD sasuga fluff no jou-sama??? what does sasuga mean?? :sweatdrop:
lol thanks X3 and yay more nya-ness~

XD i actually remember some of the momusu girls sining that song but i didnt know it was about THAT XD i didint remember the lyrics much when i last litsened to it XDD i think like risa, mako-chna, ai and i think a few others but i cant remember D: and i cant find it on yt >.> XD either way that's pretty funny...maybe thats how risa should be thinking XD but then we wouldnt get smexy (poorly written)takagaki smex XD

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
^here  :lol:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: kawaii-beam's not so very wonderful box of wonders~[Break Time] 6-2-11
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2011, 03:15:47 AM »
woot~ back with a new oneshot that isnt based on a song! *gasps* yes XD so here it is~

Break Time

The door slowly creaked open as Ai cautiously poked her head in to see if the coast was clear. When she saw that she was the only person in the dressing room, she sighed in relief and widened the door some more as she quickly ran over to where her bag and makeup were placed. As soon as the monkey made it to her destination, she flopped into the chair and started digging into her bag.

“Mou…where are you?”

It didn’t take long for her to find her beloved ds and when she did, a huge grin appeared on her face. She instantly flipped open the device and turned it on, completely zoning out the world around her. The leader didn’t even notice the door open to unveil the rest of her group mates chattering away and brining in their lunches from the staff. Sayu giggled as she noticed their leader and nudged Reina’s shoulder.

“Ah~ Ai-chan’s playing her ds again~ I wonder how gaki-san will get her attention this time?”

The kitten nodded in agreement as she sat down in her chair to start eating.

“Yeah...this’ll be good. Ah speak of the devil~!”

Their sub-leader strolled on in with two lunches in hand and sat next to her girlfriend, clearly not noticing that she was in her own little world. The bean slightly yawned and started to take out the first lunch.

“Ai-chan you ran off so quickly that you forgot your lunch.”

“Hm…”

She looked over to the 24 year old and sighed at the sight that she was seeing. Ai was completely glued to the little rectangle game devise in front of her. Her eyebrows were scrunched together in concentration as she bit her bottom lip. In short, whatever she was playing was clearly more important than eating her lunch at the moment. Risa shook her head and started a battle that she was all too familiar with.

“You’re gonna be hungry later if you don’t eat now you know…”

“Yeah…”

She knew that A: snatching the ds away from Ai would cause the whole world to end, B: trying to talk to her about putting it down wouldn’t work, and C: even trying to do one or both or anything involving her taking the item away would make the monkey stop talking to her for weeks, and Risa was in no mood to deal with a pissed off Ai-chan.

‘The only way to get her to eat and pay attention to me is to try to be interested…again…’

The bean scooted her chair closer to Ai as she started eating her food and leaned in to see what game her lover was playing. Sayu and Reina watched in amusement as Risa pointed and tried to chat about what was happening on the screen.

“Looks like Gaki-san’s gonna try the “I’m going to pretend that I’m totally interested when I’m really not” trick this time…”

Reina nodded at Sayu’s comment as she sipped on some of her water and leaned back in her chair. The two rokkies were always amused at how their sub-leader always had new ways to try to get her girlfriend’s attention. There was even times when they would bet on who would win the constant little battles, and as usual the bunny voted for Ai and was winning by 3.

By now, Risa had her chin resting on the elder’s left arm, listening to what Ai had to do to get to the next level. After a few minutes, the bean sat up and went into her bag, taking out her phone and trying to see if Ai would step out of her dream world with a recent happening with her sister. The monkey looked up and at the screen for a moment only to go back to her game.

“Ah! That’s pretty funny…”

She slightly pouted and looked around in frustration as the rokkies quietly giggled to themselves. She scratched the back of her head and looked back to Ai as she mumbled to herself.

“Looks like I’m going have to try something else…”

Risa got up from her chair and somehow sat in the little space that was left behind her lover’s chair. The bean lovingly wrapped her arms around the woman’s neck and nuzzled her head between Ai’s shoulder and neck.

“Looks like she’s getting desperate~ I just might win this round again Reina-chan~!”

“Just shut it Sayu…you and I both know that Ai-chan has to give into Gaki-san eventually…”

The bunny just giggled and looked on while Risa softly talked to Ai in her sweetest voice.

“Mnn~ Ai-chan smells really nice~”

Noticing that there wasn’t going to be a reply any time soon the bean looked at the ds screen and gasped.

“How did this turn into that??”

There was another few moments of silence as Ai just nodded and continued playing, clearly not paying attention to the poor girl on her back. Reina sighed and sat up. Finished with her lunch, she picked up her phone and camera. The kitten was clearly getting bored with the show she was watching.

“I’m gonna go take some pictures for my blog and take a nap for a bit; tell me who wins.”

“Alright~!”

5 minutes passed by and the bean was still snuggling behind the monkey. She nuzzled her neck again and mumbled the same line that she said earlier a bit louder.

“Ai-chan smells really nice~”

Yet again no reply was made from Ai. Her whole being was set on the game in her hands. Risa pointed to the screen again seeing all of the game characters and spoke again.

“All of them are just messing around…”

Ai finally spoke up, but her eyes were still focused on the screen.

“It doesn’t seem so…”

“Is that supposed to be me?”

“Un.”

“It doesn’t look like me at all~”

The older replied with another “yeah” and continued playing as her girlfriend cutely said hello to the mini character version of herself. After another long 5 minutes, even Sayu was starting to get bored. She had taken pictures of herself, her lunch and even made 2 blog entries at this point, but she knew that if she left now that she’d never know who’d won the battle.

She took her eyes off from her phone and noticed that the sub-leader was now lightly pinching Ai’s arm to her wrist to try to get something out of the woman.

‘She’s really desperate now…’

Ai took her eyes off of the game for a moment and looked to see what was bothering her wrist. She slightly raised to and asked,

“What is this?”

“This? It’s skin…”

The two giggled at the silly moment until Ai’s fixation went back her game, causing Risa to move her head from off the monkey’s shoulder and rest her chin on the top of her head. She was clearly reaching her limits and her pitiful reflection in the mirror was not helping her mood at all. She looked at Ai through the reflection. The older still had that blank, yet concentrated look on her face.

“I’m feeling sleepy…”

“Well if you are, why don’t you just turn off the game and take a nap before we get called back in?”

Ai shook her head. Risa sighed and continued looking into the reflection for a few minutes until she rested her head back onto her girlfriend’s shoulder. After another 5 minutes went by and Sayu noticed that the bean wasn’t moving or saying anything. All she could hear was the game music and soft breathing. The bunny smirked to herself and took a picture of the couple to show to Reina and maybe put up on her blog later.

“Well looks like I won the game again this time Reina-chan~!”

Sayu sat up from her chair and happily skipped off to find Reina to tell her the good news.

"Oh Reina~!"

So what do you guys think? i know its pretty short and i git the idea from this akb vid of yuko and haruna XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2011, 03:34:16 AM »
That's really cute. XD And totally believable. Of course, the only way to really get Ai's attention would be to... :twisted: If ya know what I mean?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2011, 07:07:15 AM »
Reina and Sayu bickering in the background was brilliant :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2011, 12:11:03 PM »
grac-XD sasuga fluff no jou-sama??? what does sasuga mean?? :sweatdrop:
means, as expected from the Queen of Fluff.  :lol:

maybe thats how risa should be thinking XD but then we wouldnt get smexy (poorly written)takagaki smex XD
ah! i haven't read that yet.

Break Time is such a sweet and fun piece.  :P

She knew that A: snatching the ds away from Ai would cause the whole world to end, B: trying to talk to her about putting it down wouldn’t work, and C: even trying to do one or both or anything involving her taking the item away would make the monkey stop talking to her for weeks, and Risa was in no mood to deal with a pissed off Ai-chan.
Risa strategizing. We need to see more of that.

“Looks like Gaki-san’s gonna try the “I’m going to pretend that I’m totally interested when I’m really not” trick this time…”
I loled at this- everyone knows Risa so well.

Break Time is such a sweet and fun piece.  :P And more and more I'm beginning to realize how much more insidious the AKB infiltration is in Waii-chan's. Kinda like slipping in vegetables into our food without us knowing.  :lol: But anything that jogs your muse to write more is always good.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Kuromitsu