JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Don`t U Wait No More

Author Topic: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里) [+100 pages]  (Read 243166 times)

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
Re: The Kamei Eri thread (亀井絵里) [+100 pages]
« Reply #480 on: December 09, 2010, 02:08:52 PM »
This comparison is flawed.
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #481 on: December 09, 2010, 02:45:19 PM »
Well the comparison is to point out the obvious, that it's not an official twitter.  Chisato's is official and that's why it has the followers and the proper links. 

Now I know you have been saying that's Eri's twitter because Eri said that she didn't have that many followers...yet I'm pointing out that according to what she said on the radio, she tried twitter as someone other than Kamei Eri...therefore you really wouldn't be able to find her just by typing in something like "Kamei Eri twitter" in google (and having it come up as the first link).  She also said that she posted a tweet asking for delicious restaurant recommendations...that tweet doesn't exist on http://twitter.com/Erippe88

But yes, I know I'm not going to change your opinion so to each their own.

If Eri one day does reveal that it's indeed her site then I'll happy eat my words   :D

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #482 on: December 09, 2010, 07:04:25 PM »
It has reached #4 now :)

Kamei Eri - Heokaba: iTunes Japan Top Albums Chart #4
http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10albums.html
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #483 on: December 11, 2010, 02:17:16 PM »

December 9:

iTunes Japan: #5 (#4 before)

December 10:

Musico:
Album chart: #1

MySound:
Album chart: #2

Mora:

Jpop album chart: #11
http://upic.me/show/19003674

All album chart: #15
http://upic.me/show/19003667

Morawin:

Jpop album chart: #12
http://upic.me/show/19003685

All album chart: #12
http://upic.me/show/19003678

Ongen:
Album chart: #2
http://upic.me/show/19003807

The rank for the Tanpopo covers done by different girls should come out tomorrow.

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/20790-hello-project-hello-cover/page__view__findpost__p__1197877

a new tweet:

今、私たちは12月を持っています。クリスマスはすぐに来ている〜 また、私の誕生日!o(≧▽≦)o ☆☆☆

http://twitter.com/erippe88

Google Transl.
Now we have in December. Christmas is coming soon ~ Also, my birthday! o (≦ ▽ ≧) o ☆ ☆ ☆
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 02:32:59 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #484 on: December 11, 2010, 04:47:53 PM »
^
YAY FOR TWEETS!!!  :cow:
I was really happy when i got the text from twitter today  :)
I can't wait for more ERI TWEETS!!  :heart:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #485 on: December 12, 2010, 07:31:11 AM »

the digital album is doing good it seems...
man they are abusing of the Eri graduation theme as much as they can to the very last... can't blame them, is what they do

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #486 on: December 12, 2010, 01:32:27 PM »
Oh no! the denial has been wearing off!   :O  I think Eri's graduation is really starting to get to me.  Before I was trying to reassure myself that there's 4 months left, then it became 3 months, now it's down to days!!  Ugh...started getting weepy-eyed during last night's Ustream broadcast and while listening to KonUsaPi today  :cry:

ERI~~~~~~~     :pleeease:

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #487 on: December 13, 2010, 06:31:36 AM »
Surprise party for the grad

but then.... Eri early b-day cake

:heart: LOL@ everyone in the back taking pics

And more pic spam just because

LOL!
no make-up!! so cute  :heart:
Love that smile  :heart: :heart:
ok this is a little scary xD
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #488 on: December 13, 2010, 09:25:51 AM »
^
Such awesome candid pictures. Absolutely love them~! Awww. Aika in a pumpkin suit XD;

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #489 on: December 13, 2010, 10:40:34 AM »
So awesome of them to have one last personal celebration. This Wednesday is gonna be a very sad day. :cry:

ok this is a little scary xD
Symbolic of her about to disappear from H!P??? :O

Also note how Junjun is shifting off to the side and Aika, the one who will still be around, is the only one not blurry. Coincidence???

Yes, I'm trying too hard.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #490 on: December 13, 2010, 10:56:40 AM »
^ maybe XD

I was truly shocked by the announcement of the graduations of the Pandas and Kamei, and after all this time, it will be a small moment of remembrance and all I can hope is the best and they shall live on with a legacy of being in a girl group and in the end, successful people
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 11:03:02 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #491 on: December 13, 2010, 02:04:26 PM »
From a fan report who went to both shows at JCB Hall on Sunday:

During the 6th gen MC corner in the night concert, Reina shared her memories with Eri. She talked about how Eri is the only person from the current lineup who often makes harsh remarks towards her and is generally very strict with Reina (Reina also said in the letter she wrote to Eri on Mu-Jack how Eri would often scold her for her unhealthy diet, going so far as telling Reina she could die if she continues her bad eating habits). Reina started asking around who would take over that role from Eri after her graduation, and Eri nominated Sayu who replied: "(After Eri graduates) Reina would rule the world!" XD
Sayu and Reina then made Eri promise that after her graduation she would come around time to time to keep up the only 'strict' character for Reina, continuing her harsh remarks that only Eri seems to be capable of delivering to Reina. Eri made the promise in front of all the fans, and Reina then rounded up the talk with her comment, "Thank you for everything", which brought Eri to the verge of tears. Sayu quickly reprimanded Reina that she's making Eri emotional with such comments so Reina started talking in a forcefully animated voice to bring the cheery mood back.

Overall, at the JCB Hall concerts emotions were running high, with everybody showing tears at some point, and Ai-chan went as far as declaring the current lineup of 8-nin as the best ever, asking fans to never forget 8-nin Musume.

The Yokohama Arena finale is just going to be a sea of tears, everybody getting so emotional

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/2470-tanaka-reina-%e7%94%b0%e4%b8%ad%e3%82%8c%e3%81%84%e3%81%aa/page__view__findpost__p__1199637

:cry:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 02:17:46 PM by nimrod »
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #492 on: December 13, 2010, 02:51:40 PM »
 :(

I'm actually agreeing with Aichan...

...This has become my favourite lineup ToT
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #493 on: December 14, 2010, 08:31:23 AM »

i just cut this vid from an utaban guesting..  XD

i really don't want tomorrow to come..  :banghead: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... i really hate thinking that tomorrow.. ...  :frustrated: :tantrum: :farofflook:
i have only been following morning musume for more than a month now.. watching all of Hello Morning subbed episodes, utaban, heyx3, Cinderella Musical,
Ribbon no Kishi, Alo Hello(s) and their various music videos.. and in that short period of time Eri quickly became my favorite.. she is such a goofball..  :bigdeal:
so imagine my utter DISAPPOINTMENT, FRUSTRATION and REGRET when i found out she will be graduating this year..  :banghead:
i really REGRET that i didn't became a fan earlier..  :cry:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #494 on: December 14, 2010, 10:41:19 AM »
Figured I'd be a good fan and spread this around. Translation from the final GakiKame FIVE STARS. Props to OnDiet.

Quote from: OnDiet from H!O

Anyway, here's the translation.
Gaki: I'm Niigaki Risa!
Eri: And I'm Kamei Eri ~
Gaki: Huh? They turned off the lights...Cha-chan-chan-chan-chan-chan ~ Happy birthday to you ~ Happy birthday to you ~ Happy birthday dear Kame-han ~ Happy birthday to you ~ (Classic Gaki-kame radioshow birthday surprise)
Eri: I knew you guys were going to celebrate it this week! I knew it! (Little Eri is determined to let the whole world know she's not gullible)

Manager T was wearing only the head of reindeer costume (With his regular clothing on of course) as he brought in a sack of presents for Eri (Last year during the live recording he was dressed as a reindeer too and brought in the cake) which results in Gaki-kame squealing "He looks gross!" (Poor manager T) Eri is allowed to feel the items in the sack but she can't take it out unless she guesses the item. One of Eri's guesses was bedsheet and Gaki-san went "Why should I buy your bedsheets for you!? Go buy them yourself!" (Man, I'm going to miss the little squabbles they have) Anyway, there were socks, pillow,  Haribo gummies (They five star'd this together on this episode. Eri remembers that they five star'd it together.), a doll and a card. Eri wouldn't stop complaining about how manager T looked like :lol: The doll would make a laughing noise when being pressed on. You can hear it in the background throughout the opening. Surprisingly, Gaki-san was the one who keeps playing with the doll and laughing at it instead of Eri.

They received lots of e-mails for this final episode including suggestions for the regular FIVE PLEASURES segment and this week's challenge is..."The first one to cry in this episode loses" Gaki-san was like "What!?" then she started "scolding" the listener. And the penalty for this week is to keep smiling as they close the show (Yup, the first one to cry has to smile for the rest of the show).

Moving on to the e-mails, a listener asked about the girls' sleeping posture (It has actually been asked on FM FUJI Gaki-kame and I think their answers are the same). Gaki-san sleeps face-down although she's trying to change it b/c she heard it isn't good for her stomach. Eri sleeps sideways with her hands  in between her thighs or like Eri would describe, she has the sleeping posture of an old man.

Another listener who has been e-mailing Gaki-kame since the start of their radioshows noticed that all of his mails were always read out by Eri, even this one! (The girls normally alternate to read the mails so its luck) This is probably the last e-mail he'll be able to send to Gaki-san AND Eri and he's listening to the show as this episode aired to see if his last mail will be read by Eri too. He says that he'll continue to send e-mails to Gaki-san so she'll finally be able to read his mails and tells Eri to work hard on her recovery. He will be supporting her and waiting for her to come back.

Third listener asks Eri about the entry Sayu made on her blog about Eri exceeding her credit card limit. He asks why can't she control herself and if Eri mama got mad at Eri. Eri says that her mommie didn't get mad at her b/c her mommie has already given up on trying to change her shopping habits :lol: Gaki-san comments on the part of "why can't she control herself" telling Eri that she pissed her fan off at the end of her MM career. Eri promises to have a better control of herself from now on.

A listener asks the girl to use one word to sum up this year. Eri chose "kindness" b/c she really felt it all the way ever since her graduation announcement was made. (Eri originally said "yasa" which is from "yasashii" (kind) and Gaki-san kindly corrected her. Although its the same kanji, it should be "yuu" b/c "yasa" without the "shii" is a prefix) For Gaki-san, "change" is the word to sum up this year. A lot of things have change positively including the feelings of all of the 8 members towards one another.

Fifth listener asks Gaki-kame if their dreams/wishes have ever came true even without putting much thought into it. They agreed that sometimes they are pretty lucky in a way that at that point of time they want something and coincidentally, someone gives it to them as a gift.

The next listener reminds Eri that she once said that she wants to wear cartoon character costumes in one of the FIVE STARS episode and they realised that Eri has never worn a turtle costume before although she has worn cow's, monkey's and more. Gaki-san suggests that Eri wears a turtle costume for her graduation ceremony :lol: while everyone else will wear a nice dress. Eri's response to that "Let me graduate beautifully!" Eri says she will wear a turtle costume one day and asks everyone to continue wishing for it.

Seventh listener tells Gaki-kame he has enjoyed every week of Gaki-kame radioshows. Their constant teasing of one another and talks kept him entertained. He thanks them for their hardwork on making us all smile and congratulates Eri on her graduation. Up to this point, Gaki-san and Eri still have no idea where the "Gaki-han, Kame-han" thing originated for. The listener confirmed with them that it was actually from his first letter to them (This listener sends e-mails to all of the MM girls' radioshows and his radioname is pretty well known by listeners and the girls. FYI, the girls do remember the listeners and they even talked about Orange #6, another listener, during a radioshow. This listener's first letter to Gaki-kame was during FM Fuji Gaki-kame where he addressed them as Gaki-han, Kame-han)

Eighth listener asks them if anything recent happened/they found that they want to five stars. (They used to have a segment called MY FIVE STARS where they FIVE STARS stuff) Eri has been eating fish-paste cake lately. Gaki-san notices that all the stuff Eri five stars and eat aren't idol-like which Eri admits to too. Gaki-kame both want an iPod touch.

Orange #6 tells Eri that he knows that she isn't all that irresponsible, he knows Eri's existence is the reason why her fans and the MM members smile and he believes that Eri is more concerned about the members' feelings more than any other member. He thanks Eri for everything she has given to her fans and congratulate her on her graduation. Eri says she's really happy to hear this and she thanks him for always sending in mails to them (FYI, Eri initially thought Orange #6 is an Eri fan b/c orange is her theme color. She assumed she's wrong although Orange #6 has never stated whose fan he is)

Last e-mail! Its redundantally long so to sum up, all he wanted was advice from the girls. (Eri took 2 minutes to finish reading his mail) Gaki-san advises him to think about his future and his companion, just like the way Eri thinks for her friends before making a decision. Eri tells him that if he has the passion for something, its okay for him to work towards it.

Niigaki Risa and Kamei Eri - Mamotte Agetai

They were asked to give their final words to the listeners and Gaki-san immediately started crying and Eri was choking up. They have been hosting this show for approx a year and eight months although it didn't feel that long. Both of them were overjoyed when they were told they would be the regular hosts for FM Fuji Gaki-kame. Although at that time they weren't really seen as a duo by everyone at first, but gradually, the two of them were given a lot of opportunity to work together and when they ended FM Fuji Gaki-kame, they were really sad but a year later they were given another opportunity, which is to host FIVE STARS Monday together...unless Eri's graduation. Ever since MM became a 8-person line-up, Gaki-san and Eri don't get much chances to work together anymore except for this radioshow. Everytime they host the show together, they laugh so much and have lots of fun together. They are very thankful for the opportunity.

Eri has been relying on Gaki-san to host this radioshow most of the time so its very easy for her to be all relaxed and have fun. Both of them goof around so much that they get tired from all the laughing. Apart from that, hearing that fans too, are enjoying their radioshows, makes the radioshow even more important that it already is. Eri doesn't have a blog so this radioshow is her outlet to express all her thoughts and feelings.

All the messages sent to them, about the radioshow, about them being the ultimate duo, about ANYTHING, makes them really happy to know that they have people supporting them. What will make them even happier is if 10 years down the road, somebody asks you "What's your favourite radioshow?" and you talk about the radioshow that ended 10 years ago. They hope that people would still remember this show.

This radioshow is kind of a funhouse for them. Everytime they come to the studio, its like "I'm home!" so they are very thankful to everyone who made it possible.

Since both of them started crying around the same time, they both have to smile through the closing talk. They decided to make the doll laugh as they end the show.

Gaki: five-nk@interfm.jp
Eri: HAHAHAHAHAHA *Insert the doll's laughter*
Gaki: five-nk@interfm.jp
Eri: HAHAHAHAHAHA *Insert the doll's laughter*

Eri tells the doll to shut up :lol: *Insert the doll's laughter, even louder*

And for the last time,
Gaki: Niigaki Risa to..
Eri: Kamei Eri deshita!
Gaki-kame: BAHAHAI!!
Eri: (shouting) KAMEI ERI DESHITA!! *Insert the doll's laughter*

From next week onwards Gaki-san will be hosting the show alone.
------------------------------------------------------------
I love Gaki-san on radioshows but FIVE STARS Monday without Eri just wouldn't be as good but I'll still be listening to Gaki-san!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 01:18:36 PM by shirenu »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #495 on: December 14, 2010, 01:22:49 PM »
^ I removed the ~dramaish bit~ from the beginning of the quote as I didn't see how it was relevant here, hope that's ok :lol:

Cheers for sharing the translation ^________^
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #496 on: December 14, 2010, 03:21:03 PM »
^
^
Thanks for sharing :)
GakiKame... I'm going to miss them together :ptam-cry:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #497 on: December 14, 2010, 04:27:32 PM »
^^Oh, I didn't notice til you said something, thanks. :lol:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #498 on: December 14, 2010, 06:24:40 PM »
From next week onwards Gaki-san will be hosting the show alone.
SADNESS  :cry: they are a funny duo and somehow i was expecting that KAmei stopped momusu activities but continue with some idol stuff... like radio  :sweatdrop:

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #499 on: December 15, 2010, 12:41:37 AM »
This was from Konya UsaPi SayuEri graduation letters 2010/12/11

Translated by Hyakupa Subs
WARNING: might cause choking because of excessive crying..  :cry:
To Eri,
Uwah~ How many years has it been since I wrote a letter to Eri?
The staff guys from UsaPi said “You should write a letter”
so I just casually agreed but what to write, I honestly have no idea.
My hand keeps coming to a stop. I mean, everything I want to say
to you Eri… well I can’t think of anything now but I know there is a lot
but I don’t know what to say… (lol)
And it’s not something as simple as just a “I’ll miss you”
What should I do? Well I guess I’ll just end the letter then.
Instead I’ll write about what parts of you I like.
Your face (especially your mouth and nose). Your silky hair. Your thighs.
Your voice. The way you act like a baby.
The way you sing. The way you dance. The way you laugh. The way you cry.
How you’re always sleepy. How you can laugh randomly out of nowhere.
How you seem like such an idiot. Such a silly person and so random.
Yet you can be very serious at the same time. How you think too much about things.
How strongly you hold your opinions. How you share them. How you don’t give in with them.
How you’re more attentive than anyone else i know. How you’re more kind than anyone else I know.
How you’re always together with me. How you always call me “Sayu”. How you’re such a good friend to me.
I love how much you love me.
These are just some of the parts I love about you.

I’ll just say this now.
When you said you were graduating from Morning Musume, to be honest it never really hit me.
I didn’t know what to say, not because I wasn’t sure of what to say to you
but I was just thinking of what to say for myself. That was the only thing I could think of
so I ended up just say “Oh, I see…” I’m really sorry about that.
I bet you’re thinking “What, how can you think that at a time like that?”
But it wasn’t only those times, I have done that a lot to you up til now, I’m so sorry.
You’ve always listened to my problems and every time you tried your hardest
to give me your best input and advice, but I was never able to do the same for you.
I am truly sorry.
At the rokkies dinner show, when you were deciding on whether or not to sing Ikimono Gakari’s “Nakumonka”
when I heard it, I don’t know why but I was just so touched by it. It made me just want to hold you.
That’s funny huh. Even now I still listen to you singing it on my iPod (lol).
That song was so good, I hope you can sing it at graduation.

Ah Eri, you’ve done so many silly things up til now haven’t you.
I’ve enjoyed all the stupid things you’ve done.
When I think back about the time we went to yakiniku all day, played with some gyaru make up
went to a purikura, it sounds kinda stupid now, but I had so much fun.
I know how we are so possessive of each other, so whenever we are hanging out with other people
you can just feel this weird gap, we’re so cute aren’t we.
Even after you’ve graduated, we should still go out. Soon too.
Actually, you know what, let’s go out on the day of graduation, just like that.
Since you’re here, the current Morning Musume, in good times or bad
how you can just fill up a room by just being you is really amazing.
Until you graduate, the 8 members of Morning Musume, and us 6th gen members
and of course as SayuEri, let’s keep working hard til the end.
After you graduate, let’s continue to hang out as best friends.
See you later~ Bye bye
From Sayu

==============

To Shige-san,
Wow how many years has it been since I wrote a letter?
Saying 8 years probably wouldn’t be an overstatement.
Actually, now that I think of it, have I even written a letter to you before? Hahaha~
Ah, well I’m not sure what I should write so…
I guess I’ll just write something and we’ll see how it goes.
Sayu is… just someone I really connect with? Someone I can really talk with?
And just someone I’m always together with? It’s a really strange thing.
Whenever I’m with you, it just calms me down and relaxes me.
But before I know it, we’re always laughing and having a good time. Thanks.
I guess you’re like a true “soul friend/mate”
It makes me so happy to have a friend like you.
I mean you’re my best friend, a person, a bunny, a… well I don’t really know
what exactly are you…?
You always keep saying that you’re always relying on me,
but from the bottom of my heart, it’s really I who has been relying on you.
Thank you.
I know that you just completely understand me and that’s so reassuring to know.
That’s why when I was telling you “I’m graduating”, I wasn’t nervous at all, I wasn’t scared either.
Funny isn’t it.
Over the past 8 years we’ve worked together and spent time together,
I think it’s created the “us” we have now and I’m incredibly happy to have that.
It feels like there could be a song about it or something. Haha.
I hope we keep on going. I hope we keep on talking, playing, and just having fun together.
I wonder if this letter is too long? short?
Well, in my opinion I wrote quite a bit, it’s surprisin-linlin. (A pun they have)
Ah, remember before when I said we should go on a trip together, let’s go do that.
Well, til my next letter to you.
From Eri
:ptam-hbk: :ptam-cry:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 02:51:08 AM by mmsuki »

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Don`t U Wait No More