JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Balloons - Flotsam

Author Topic: The Dormitories  (Read 29119 times)

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
Re: The Dormitories
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 12:56:44 PM »
Tanaka Reina

When she saw Saika-san rushing out of the bathroom, how much she wished that she was invisible. This was way too embarrassing.
::(Yui) : "No, you didn't miss anything. Reina-chan was... ehh... checking for something here... I'm not exactly sure what. And she came across me patiently waiting for you to finish your shower. And then..." She shrugged her shoulders. "You tell me..."
Reina kept her head low and murmured under her breath in an alien language which meant, "I'm checking for thieves, damn..."
You two haven't eat breakfast yet? Well so am I. If you want, we can eat together here. I think there are stuff in the fridge. I let you two decide what for breakfast as you can see.... I'm not good at cooking."

Reina simply smiled and said nothing. She felt it wasn't correct for her to comment anything here mainly because she couldn't forgive herself for embarrassing Tanaka Reina.
Yui nods. "Hai, Landlady san. Eto... Umm... Matte... Wait. I never caught your name."  She giggles nervously at her faux-pas. "If we're to have any sort of friendly working relationship I need to know your name. After all... You already know mine..." She smiled up at her. "Sore wa... Nani? Nan desu ka? She tilted her head cutely, reclining back on the bed, both hands propping her up, her chest being thrust forward
 Reina interjected in a chirpy voice with her eyes fixated on Yui, "She's Saika Shimizu and she's one great lady!" This was one good way to forget about the earlier embarrassement momentarily. Damn, that girl in front of her was behaving way too suggestively and she couldn't quite keep her hormones in check. That was bad.

Reina glanced at the doorway and exclaimed, "I have some biscuits in my bag. Are you hungry? I ought to give 2 of you a treat after embarrassing myself just now like that..."

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
  • H!P/JPH!P/Rolling Stones Fan!
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2008, 01:58:04 PM »
Reina interjected in a chirpy voice with her eyes fixated on Yui, "She's Saika Shimizu and she's one great lady!" This was one good way to forget about the earlier embarrassement momentarily. Damn, that girl in front of her was behaving way too suggestively and she couldn't quite keep her hormones in check. That was bad.

Reina glanced at the doorway and exclaimed, "I have some biscuits in my bag. Are you hungry? I ought to give 2 of you a treat after embarrassing myself just now like that..."

She nodded. "Hai. Arigato Reina-chan!" Her eyes lit up, and as she turned to face Saika she nodded. "Ahh, Saika-san. Hajimemashite. Nice to meet you!" Turning back to Reina she pouted. "Nee, nee Reina-chan, I don't think you embarrassed yourself. It was a simple mistake. Nee?" She tilted her head again.

Walking over to the fridge she bent over, perusing the shelves, her bum high in the air. "Ano... How bout we make Breakfast together. I could make Jalapeno omelets, I recently learned how to make. That is..." She rose back up and looked toward the others. "If you think you can handle them..." Yui giggled. :gmon sing:  "No bell peppers, Reina-chan...I promise. I know how much you hate them." She winked.  :gmon hot:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 02:05:03 PM by lemonmilktea »
The Original Teddy Girl Pin-Up Princess says:
"USO!"

Thank you Kawaii-beam for the Av!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2008, 09:51:58 PM »
Rika:

*left her dorm and heard commotion from afar*

"Wonder what that was about? Wouldn't hurt to find out what it is."

*walks to Rm. 106 and knocks door* "Hello? Everything okay?"

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2008, 05:59:49 AM »
Rika:

*left her dorm and heard commotion from afar* "Wonder what that was about? Wouldn't hurt to find out what it is." *walks to Rm. 106 and knocks door* "Hello? Everything okay?"

Yui's ears perked at the sound of the voice. She grinned. "Rikacchi!" She squealed running and hugging her friend. "Have you eaten breakfast? Want anything to eat? Jalapeno Omelet? Anything?" She motioned to the open fridge, with jalapenos, and egs and butter on the counter.
"USO!"

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2008, 06:11:25 AM »
Rika:

*gets hugged tightly by Yui* "Yui? When did you get here?"

"I'm not hungry right now, thanks."

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2008, 06:36:29 AM »

Rika:

*gets hugged tightly by Yui* "Yui? When did you get here?" "I'm not hungry right now, thanks."

"Rikaaaaachiiiii... :mon whimper: She whines slightly. "Onegaiiii..... Are you sure... Ano... do you have time to hang out?"  :mon cute: "Nee Rika-chan? Nee~? Nee~?"
"USO!"

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2008, 07:14:40 AM »
Saika Shimei

:: I turn around when Yui asked my name. I was about to answer her but Reina suddenly chirped my name. She looks adorable as she try to hide her embarrassment to us. Although her voice is hardly audible, I still hear that she mention my surname wrong. It should be Shimei. Not Shimizu. But I don't mind. One embarrassment for a day is enough.::

:: (Reina) : "I have some biscuits in my bag. Are you hungry? I ought to give 2 of you a treat after embarrassing myself just now like that..."

" Sounds good. Thanks. biscuits with beer.... erm ... I mean coffee is great. hehehehe."

:: Thinking: "Your in front of minors Saika. Behave ok?"

:: (Yui) : "Ahh, Saika-san. Hajimemashite. Nice to meet you!"

::I look back to Yui with a smile. ::

" Nice to meet you too Yui san. "

:: As I return to the bath room, I heard a knock followed by Yui's squealing Rika's name. ::

"Women....."
:: I whispered as I finish my bath. ::

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2008, 01:31:14 PM »
As Saika, now fully bathed, and dressed, steps back into the room. Yui after a bit more talking, is fixing breakfast with Reina, showing her how to chop the jalapeno with a napkin between the pepper and her fingers so she doesn't later burn herself. "Allo Saika... Have a nice shower?... Ya see, no use in being out of commission for something as stupid as getting pepper in your eye." She giggles. "Ano, Charmy-san? Reina-chan? Are you two going to make anything?"
"USO!"

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2008, 09:40:34 PM »
Rika:

*hears Yui whine, which was a little annoying, but somehow cute*

"Well, I do have a little time before I have to work today

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2008, 12:37:23 AM »
Saika Shimei
Loc: Room 106

:: I'm now fully dress. I walk to the dining table with amusement to what this girl can do.::

" Ehhh? what's this?"

:: I asked while taking a sit. ::

"I never seen nor taste this one before. But it looks great."

:: I said, smiling to the girl preparing the breakfast. ::

" Hey you two. Stop whining and get your ass here. The breakfast looks great. "

:: I said to the other girls namely Rika and Reina. ::

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2008, 04:17:23 AM »
"Eat up, y'all. But be careful. It's hot. Spicy...." She placed the plates of omelets bacon and sausage on the table along with a pitcher of ice water, and orange juice. "I'm just putting these out, just in case. Take what you want. She then sat down and began to pick at her eggs, the peppers not really seeming to bother her at all.  :mon corn: "Mmm..." She hummed. "Oishii..."  :mon evillaff:
"USO!"

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2008, 11:47:06 AM »
Tanaka Reina

Reina moved towards the table and took a seat beside Saika, leaving the seat empty between herself and Yui as she expected the v-u-den leader to sit there. She picked up the knife and fork and cut a small piece of the omelet placed in front of her and ate it. "Oishii!" she exclaimed with the omelet still at her mouth, producing a weird funny sound. More embarrassement to add to the morning. After she swallowed the food, she asked Yui, "Where did you learn this? It tastes great!"

She then tilted her head and gazed at Saika who had a satisfied look on her face as well. Probably Saika was thinking of the same thing as her.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2008, 05:22:24 PM »
[Maki]

Maki left the compound and headed to the dormitories, specifically to Room 106. As she approached the room she could hear squeals and loud conversations from inside. "Hmm.. I wonder what's happening in there.. Hope I'm not missing out." she thought. Facing the slightly opened door, she held the door knob and entered the room exclaiming. "Shitsureishimasu~!"

Maki looked around the room and was surprised to see 4 girls eating together in the landlady's room. Her gaze fell on Reina as she finished taking a bite out of her food. She was almost about to drool but she gulped the water that formed in her mouth. She didn't want to disturb the girls happily eating but she wanted to let them know that there's a new presence in the room.

"A.. an-" *growl* She was about to get their attention, but her stomach made a very loud growling sound, cutting off her words. She blushed furiously and looked at her tummy, she definitely didn't want to get their attention by that. She slowly lifter her head up, her face still scarlet red, she hoped no one heard her embarrassing interruption.

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2008, 09:09:07 PM »
"Arigato, Ren-chan. I don't quite know where I picked it up. I just had a craving one time for something spicy, but didn't feel like curry, so I just tried this." Looking up, she let out a squeal. "Makippe! Come in! Sit down!" And witht hat, Yui set out making two new omelets. "I'll make some more... I don't know why I can't eat just one... Anyone else want seconds?"
"USO!"

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2008, 12:33:39 PM »
Tanaka Reina

"Because you are getting hungrier?" Reina said with a smile on her face. This was surely getting better and perhaps sooner or later, she would be able to forget about the embarrassement she had in the morning. She stared blankly at the half-eaten omelette on the plate in front of her and murmured to herself, "Of course you will get hungrier. Who won't be hungry when dining with cute and hot girls?" She twisted her lips, wondering whether she belonged to the cute or hot category. Considering the age of the girls dining with her, most probably she belonged to the cute side. She spoke aloud more to herself than to anyone, "Youth is fleeting, isn't it?"

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2008, 01:23:21 PM »
Tanaka Reina

"Because you are getting hungrier?" Reina said with a smile on her face. This was surely getting better and perhaps sooner or later, she would be able to forget about the embarrassement she had in the morning. She stared blankly at the half-eaten omelette on the plate in front of her and murmured to herself, "Of course you will get hungrier. Who won't be hungry when dining with cute and hot girls?" She twisted her lips, wondering whether she belonged to the cute or hot category. Considering the age of the girls dining with her, most probably she belonged to the cute side. She spoke aloud more to herself than to anyone, "Youth is fleeting, isn't it?"

"Hai Tanakacchi... Demo.. What in today's world isn't. The most you can do is live every day to its fullets. Or at least try to.. You know.. Ride it till the wheels fall off." She placed the a few more omelets on a new plate so people could serve themselves. "That's why ya gotta have goals." She sat down. "Like mine is to be a great singer  :mon rockstar:, dancer  :gmon twirl:, pin-up   :mon crazyinlove: , and idol :gmon bang:." She took a bite of her omelette. "Might not seem like much... but its a start!"
"USO!"

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2008, 04:08:17 PM »
Tanaka Reina

"That's true, Yui. I enjoy talking to you!" Reina exclaimed. She gazed at the T-shirt that she was wearing and shook her head. This was totally not her Yankee style. "If you don't mind, I'll like to change up and I'll be back soon!" Reina spoke with her eyes fixated on Yui. "If you want some Yankee clothes, of course you can follow me!" She laughed at the joke that she just made. 

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2008, 02:42:57 PM »
Yui , after putting her plate in the sink, follows Reina outside. "Ja ne!" She shouts, giving a peace sign to all the people in Saika's room. "Be back later y'all! She walks to Reina's room, holding her hand, swinging it and skipping,  :gmon sing: before the two of them nearly collapse with laughter at the oddness of their sudden giddyness.

Once at the apartment, they immediately tear through all the clothes Reina brought, tossing them all about her bed.  :gmon flowers:
"USO!"

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2008, 02:54:54 PM »
Tanaka Reina

Reina started ransacking through the piles of clothes and held a purple blouse on her hands. "Does this look nice on me?" she asked with a grin on her face. Then, she took a T-shirt with a white bunny on it and passed it Yui. "Hey, this suits you!" she exclaimed before she leaned backwards to save herself from the older girl who tried to 'slap' her playfully. Reina then winked at her characteristically.

She placed her arms around the other's shoulder and exclaimed, "H!P is all about having fun!" with girls...

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2008, 03:09:09 PM »
[Maki in Saika's room]

Maki was eating silently while listening to Yui and Reina's conversation. When she heard Yui say "That's why ya gotta have goals." "Like mine is to be a great singer, dancer, pin-up, and idol" her mind wandered. "But isn't she half of those already? or maybe even all of it?" she thought racking her head thoroughly, wondering if she just dreamed those concerts and magazines she saw Yui in. Like lightning the scene sped off to where Yui gave a peace sign and left the room with Reina.

Maki was speechless and her mouth was wide open almost dropping her food on the ground as she realised that Yui, the very person she visited at the landlady's room, was gone. "Thanks for the cooked omelette!" She shouted hurriedly as she ran to the door trying to let Yui know her cooking was appreciated. She turned around inside the room and was surprised to see she wasn't alone, she gave a huge grin to the two quiet girls in the room as she scratched her head. "So... Rika-chan, Landlady Saika-san, how are you fine ladies doing today?  ;)"

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Balloons - Flotsam