JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Hi-Fi

Author Topic: A life with aliens - Characters 5/07/13  (Read 7234 times)

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
  • *cleans nosebleed* I can't r-read anymore.. T^T
A life with aliens - Characters 5/07/13
« on: June 16, 2013, 03:06:19 PM »
I have no idea why i'm doing this, but...*le sigh* i am....

Anyway! It's me Wota-Da-Alien....and i'm coming here with another fanfic  :) Is that a good thing?

Well, i'm doing this....soo..let's just begin!

===================

Master, wake up.Master wake up

''Ugh, fuck off clock''

Damn this clock needs to know who the boss is.Really....it's starting to annoy me every morning, hell it doesn't even shut even if I throw it on the floor or something.Annoying alarm from an annoying clock is freaking annoying.I groaned and tried to shut the freaking alarm clock without looking.Seriously,where the hell is that thing? I sighed and opened my eyes and looked around trying to find that damned thing.

Masteeeeerrr wake u-

Luckily I found that damned annoying thing even thought it's my dear Sebastian who's waking me up every morning with his beautiful voice and his handsome- ok I should stop.

I sighed and looked for my phone.Where the hell is that thing now, I sighed again and sat up on my bed.Still couldn't fin it, now where did I put it again? Oh right, my phone is a ninja and it can jump down to my bed, let's try searching there.After finding that thing called 'cellphone' I turned it on and looked at the time.I know I could have just looked at that clock but NO, not that annoying thing.I still have no idea why i'm not throwing it out of the window.

7:15

OMGHOLYSHITZAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I ran to the bathroom got myself ready and ran back to my room, took my uniform and putted it on and ran down to the kitchen.Opening the fridge and see nothing is normal if you're me.After finding nothing to eat I quickly went to the front door and slipped on my sneakers.My Black and gold sneakers and went out.I closed and locked the door and took my bicycle.I looked at the time again.

7:40

Oh damn, it takes 10 minutes to ride this thing to my school and it takes another 10 minutes to find where the hell my class is.Anyway, I rode the bicycle to my school and it actually took me 7 minutes today.Maybe it's because of me cycling like a crazy person.I put the thing i'm riding on down somewhere and didn't forget to kick it.I'm still thankful it gives me those awesome rides to school when i'm late.

I walked inside my school and just stood there looking around.I know I look like a retard or something but I don't care cause my whole school.Yes my whoooole school knows that I tend to forget the way to my classroom.And it's no fun I tell you, I looked around and spotted a teacher walking to his class.
I quickly ran to him and asked for the directions to my class.I hear him sigh then answer my question.What? It's not my fault that I tend to forget what I hate the most.Seriously, class is the worst thing on earth.Wonder why? You'll see when I get there.

I started running to my class.After finding it I saw that the teacher is walking to there.I ran with full speed and like tripped and fell in front of the whole class.Now talk about being embarrassed.I think I got nosebleed cause I kinda felt something rush down my nose.I lifted my hand slowly and looked up and tried to feel if I was bleeding.Luckily I wasn't getting any nosebleed, but a whole class laughing and me.I stood up and went to sit down and chill on the chair until the class is over.

The teacher walked in and started his stupid babbling about history.Like really, who'd care about that? They're all dead there is no need for history in earth.

I looked out of the window, I stared...and stared...and stared until the teacher shouted my name.I looked at him with a confused look.Like why the hell would someone even shout in the middle of class, and what does this old man want?

''If you won't listen to my lesson then get out!''The shouted and pointed at the door.I stood up and so did everyone in class.Even the nerds stood up and went out.
I glanced at the teacher and found him in a corner crying.Serves you right old hag!

I walked to the rooftop and sat down at my favorite place and took out my favorite strawberry gum.I stopped one in my mouth and started chewing on it.
I lied down and closed my eyes.Until I heard footsteps, I opened my eyes even thought I knew who it was.
''What the hell are you doing here?''The person asked.
''Nothing''I answered simply and went back to sleeping.
''Fine, but I have no idea why you look like some princess when you act like a boy''
''Shut up Acchan, you ain't any better''I shut her and patted the place beside me.''Come, sleep with me''I said and felt her body beside mine after a while.Oh if you didn't know, this girl is Meada Atsuko but I call her acchan.She's my bestfriend since...I can't remember.
I felt her wrap her arms around my wait as I did the same.But then we both hear some noise.I looked away and she just gave me a smirk.''Hungry much?''
''Shut up, I was late and I was out of chips and noodles''
''Sure, you eat them up at the same minute you buy them, kiddo''
''Acchan, you're one day younger than me for god's sake.I'm older than you and I should be the one calling you kiddo, kid!''
''Ok then, old hag''

''Oi! Show some respect kid!''

''Haaai~ Old man''I sighed when I saw her smirk.There is no point the argue with this kid over here.She wins everytime.Then I saw her take out something from her bag.It was...a melonpan....yey!
''Here, take this''She handed me the melonpan and I took it happily.It isn't everyday you get free food from someone.
After chilling there I had two more classes then I went home.While riding the bicycle I cycled the a near convi to get some food and snacks.I walked inside and got me some snacks.After that I decided to walk home since my apartment wasn't that far away.As I walked with my bicycle I heard some noise.It was starting to get pretty dark and it's actually creeping me out.I walked slowly to where the noise was coming from.And ended up in the middle of nowhere.
''Where the heck am I?''I mumbled but then I heard the noise again.I looked around only to find a big round ball.Well, it wasn't exactly a ball but it looked like one.Kinda made of stone or something like that standing there.Suddenly the ball opened and out came a few girls.They stared and me and I just stared back.
'
What the hell are those kids doing?
''We are not kids''One of the kids said looking at me.The fuck? She can read my mind or I just blurted ir out without thinking? Wait! Is she even a SHE? I'm getting confused here.I looked at them, what the hell is with those costumes? They look like those costumes that kids wear when they play 'alien'.
''We are immortals from AKB planet''One of them said.Where the fuck is AKB planet? Are they even sane? I thin they played 'alien' to much when they were kids and that's what you get from playing that stupid thing.
''Go home, you're drunk''I said and walked away.Or more like tried to walk away from them.And that didn't end up so good as they were fallowing me.Lucky me, I have my dear bicycle with me , YEY! Do you think that thing helped me? Nope, it didn't and I ended up having some crazy-stalking-kids-playing-alien following me to my house.

Yup, no fun......

I arrived to my apartment and opened it and went inside.But those kids followed me inside, like wtf? NO! I'm not gonna have some crazy kids-playing-alien inside my dear home.
''Erm, can you please leave me alone and walk your way?''I tried to sound polite there.But they didn't more, this is seriously annoying.''Hello? Can you please go out?''

''Ojou-sama''One of them suddenly said.I looked at her, and my first impression of her was....SHORT! Damn she's like a midget or something.
''Ha?''
''Ojou-sama!''Another said and ran to me like a lost kid running to his mama.Don't get me wrong here, I don't have a child and I don't remember having one....that was the last time I checked it thought.
The kid gave me a BIG bear hug full of love.Staph! What's going on? seriously? I'm getting confused here.
''Wait! Stop! What are you talking about''I asked them and tried to get that thing that was clinging on me away.Then one of them, a pretty tall one said to me to sit down and she'll tell me.

~TBC~
====================

Yo! End of chapter one!

So, who's the girl? Can you guess? And what's going to happen to her?

Read in the next chapter! If there is one...

Byee~  :mon bye:

« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 10:21:26 PM by WotaOtaku~ »

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
Re: A life with aliens Chapter 1 16/06/13
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 03:14:41 PM »
good begining

Is the peron YUKO

if yes then the other alien kid is takamina or haruna

good luck ^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline nunku

• LOVE AtsuKo :3
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 03:25:23 PM »
I want to know who is the acchan best friend&allien kid
I think it good please continue
 :D :D :cathappy:

Hope another atsumina fic
I love AKB !
I love AKB fanfic !
I love the most Atsuminaaa!
U3U

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 03:28:41 PM »
Interesting!!! :twothumbs :twothumbs

Yeah It's A Good Thing!!!

I think the Person is Yuko...  :glasses:

The Aliens might be Takamina, Kojiharu.... but the clinging one?
Jurina?....  :? :?

Thanks for zee Chap.!!
Me Waiting for more!!!  :twothumbs  :panic:

Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 03:33:51 PM »
Bwaa~~ Another fanfics of yours!~!~!~~ Muaahhaha~~
 :twisted: :twothumbs :roll:

~Uwaaa...the mystery girl is maybeh...Yuko...?? Nahhh...don't know?~(but the aliens seems like Takamina...SHORT)
 :oops: XD :lol:

~Hmmm~~Aliens?? Uhhh~~AKB planet or somethin'?! Freaking cool!!
 :thumbsup :w00t: :D

~Ahh~~~So funneihh!! Forgetting her own class direction...well, true story of mine when i'm 7 yrs old XP
 XD :P 8)

~Greatt~~ Pls update soon!~!~!~i'm lookin' forward to it!~!~ Guuhhhhh~~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 03:34:37 PM »
Interesting... alien story...

The person is Yuko

The aliens are Minami and Haruna

The clinging one... Jurina...

I agreed with 7sam14-san opinion

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the beginning of a new story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »
Interesting start

This story may unroll some unusual situations for the main character
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 05:17:59 PM »
I see melonpan, I don't see Rena...

Besides, Acchan and Rena aren't that close...

Oh well, hope yar gonna make it more interesting~

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A life with aliens - Chapter 1 16/06/13
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 05:52:16 PM »
ah i think  this person is yuko  :roll:
and ellien is takamina haruna ans jurina  :shocked
i hope kojiyuu and atsumina  :jphip:

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
Re: A life with aliens - Chapter 1 16/06/13
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 03:23:43 PM »
Reading your comments made me happy :D

I think most of you guys think that the girl is Yuko....let me tell you something....it isn't xD I'm sorry I made her so...badass(?) but I couldn't help, I mean I don't think I've ever read a fanfic when she was like this.
You guys got two of the aliens right, but i'm not telling who :P
Also the pairing ain't decided yet so you still have a chance to tell me what pairing you want.
Anyways! Let's start~

===================
We sat down, wait! Why am I letting them sit down? AND IT'S IN MY HOUSE, for the sake of me not getting crazy and kicking those kids-playing-alien out of my dear home could someone come and take them hone and like fade away from my life? Nope, guess not that only happens in my dreams.I sighed and sat down facing the tall and pretty kid.
''So?''I was seriously getting impatient here.
''Well, as you see we are aliens from AKB planet also known as Akihabara planet''Wait, where the heck is that? and isn't Akihabara a place in Japan? This is getting both crazy and out of control.My mind, my beautiful mind is reaching it's limit, I need to sleep soon.

''And?''I asked again trying to sound polite which I don't think I did.Who cares anyways? Serves those kids-playing-alien right!

''We have a mission to take a human girl with us to our planet''She said again.Isn't that kidnapping? Kidanpping humans to their 'planet', ok that just sounds so wrong.
''And what does that have to do with you guys following me and stepping into my house and sitting here drinking coffee?''The coffee part was just me...I don't have coffee in my house and if you ask why then the answer is simple.I don't like it.
That's all.
''Well, we found the one we need to take to out planet''That tall kid-playing-alien said.Damn how tall is she anyways? I should call her Tall stick it's the best name for her.
''And?''

''It's you''I chocked on my saliva.They are in my house chillin on the couch and now they're trying to kidnap me? I'm not letting that happen!
''Seriously? Guys, get a life and stop laying 'alien' and go home your parents must be worried''I said trying to shoo them out of my house.''But we ain't playing alien, we could show you if you want''The short kid-playing-alien said grinning at me.What's with that grin?
''Sure, show me your powers alien''Yup I just mocked that kid, poor kid or maybe not.

The the short one went beside a chair.She closed her eyes and started to mumble some words? Isn't that called being a wizard? How would I know.I sighed and continued to look at that short kid.
Then the chairs started to move on it's own and soon it was in the air without anyone holding it.Wait! Maybe they are aliens...but NO! That thing doesn't exist, right?

''So? That was all? That trick can any person do''I said again with my usual bored face.I'm always bored y'know isn't not my fault thought, it's just that the world is boring.
Then the kid looked at me and mumbled those words again and suddenly I started to float in the air.''Omg get me down! Now!''I shouted.And she let me down again and guess what I did to her? Hit her, HARD in the face.And I don't feel sorry at all, nope.I mean who would like to get lifted like that and then just float in the air by some kid? No one, I think....

''Need more?''Tall stick asked and suddenly a green ball appeared in her hand.As I wondered what it is I got my answer, the green ball suddenly got both arms and legs and a head popped out and then the green ball started forming to a human body.And I was just standing there with my mouth hanging.Yup, I probably looked like a retard drooling for food or something, but no.

Then the green ball who was now a green human started to get a into a normal skin color, and soon it turned out that I have another short-midget-alien in my house.Did that tall stick just troll me? As I glared at the tall stick the new alien walked to me.The alien looked pretty normal and sweet. But soon it started to touch me all over my body and I just standing there blushing.Wait, now that I think about it, I don't know any of them.

''Wait! Have I introduced myself?''The tall stick was probably reading my mind or something.I shook my head and she then bowed.''I'm sorry for behaving like that ojou-sama''She said.Seriously what's with that ojou-sama.

''I'm Korango Onlo''She said and bowed more.Wait! What the hell was her name now again? And what's with that name anyway?
''Huh?''I said, seriously I can't even remember her name what do you want me to answer her with?

''Koran-''As soon as she started I cut her.''Nope, that's not gonna be your name''I said and stood up.I'm the ojou-sama right? I can do whatever I want.And yes, i'm grinning right now.

''Eh? W-what do you want my name to be''Tall stick asked.Hmm....I wonder.I turned around and looked at my shelf.It was full of books, as I looked at them I got an idea.I went nearer and opened one of my favorite books.It was called 'Shinoda and the lurking cat'.Such an awesome name, it was about a girl who likes to troll people and she once found an awesome lurking cat who lurks everyday.It was a nice and trolling book that I like.Should I give tall stick a name like lurking cat? Lol, this is getting to the wrong side.I looked at the title again.Shinoda, how about that? That actually sounds good but that's her surname.

''Shinodaaaa....err...something?''I said and they facepalmed.''Could ojou-sama give me a full name please?''Tall stick said.I nodded and looked around, then I found my dear mario games.Should I give her a name like Shinoda Mario? That'd me awesome.

''And please, nothing like Shinoda Mario''Tall stick said.Oh great, I forgot that she can read my mind.I mentally facepalmed and started to think for a good name.

So, Shinoda Mario...Mario....Mari...no? Mari...ko? Mariko? Shinoda Mariko, that's it!
''Shinoda Mariko''I suddenly shouted and startled them.''Shi...noda....Mari..ko?''The kid who was still hanging on me said like a little baby learning to speak.Awww, that kid is actually cute. Wait! What am I thinking?

''Very well, I'm Shinoda Mariko, 25 years old human age, or else I'll be around 15 million''Woow, that's not..nice, she's old as HELL! But I nodded and didn't utter a word.I just hope she wasn't reading my mind.

''A female''She ended with something REALLY obvious.It took me all my strength to not roll my eyes.''And you? I said and pointed to the short midget.Even thought there was two of them, I pointed at the shorter one and the one who wasn't a green strange ball.

''Koy Kornolopopopopotoghalerna''What the heck did she even say? All I can remember what Koy, and then the rest is like fangirls spazzing on the internet or something.Reminds me of my bestfriend who always fangirls at 'her' idol.I shook my head and gave the short midget a look.

''H-hai o-ojou-sama?''She stuttered, how cute.''There isn't even one person on earth called something like you, seriously get some good names for the sake of me remembering it''I just scolded them, I know.
Suddenly the short midget bowed.''I'm truly sorry!''

''Em...take a sit''I said and patted the place beside me.After she sat beside me I looked around again, and this time I saw one of my teddy bears.I got that teddy on my first birthday when I became 1.It's called Teddy Minami, but I could never get a good good surname for him.I then looked at my books again.And saw that one of my dear manga chillin on the shelf.I actually found that manga really cute, it was about a cat who wanders around and find many friends and enemy and so on.It was cute, that cat was called Kai and hi's owners surname was Takahashi.

Takahashi! Takahashi Minami!

''Takahashi Minami''I said and pointed at the short midget.''M-my new name?''

''Yes, from now on you'll be Takahashi Minami, understood?''

''Hai!''

'Now introduce yourself''

''Hai! Takahashi Minami desu, 20 years old and human age of course.A female''She introduced herself.Wait! She's a girl? I thought she's a guy.I then heard Mariko giggle, she was probably reading my mind.Meh, let her do whatever she wants I just wanna get this over.

''And you?''I asked the clinging girl.

''Konbawa, Matsui Jurina desu, 18 years old''She said and gave me a cute and childish wink.I was shocked, finally someone with a normal name.I wonder if that's her real name.

''Is that your real name?''I asked her.What? I'm curious.

''No, I just saw that poster and I saw the name''She said and gave me a grin and then hugged me.I patted her head and let her cling on me.I then turned to the girl who just groped me.Now that I looked closely she looks like a squirrel.She was grinning at me while looking at me.

''I don't even need to know who you are''I said.What? She groped me! She freaking groped my dear boobies, uhuhu.

''Hey, don't be mean.I already have a awesome name!''I don't know if it's even possible but her her wide smile got even wider.Like, really i'm not lying here, I don't lie.I just lied there...

I sighed and nodded my head.''Then tell me your name''

''Oshima Yuko at your service ojou-sama''She gave me a smirk and a flying kiss.Is she ok? Really, can I just hit her head with something? Nope, guess not.

''Uhu''She then frowned.''20 years old, female''You don't say, I wanted to say that but I didn't.

''Ojou-sama, do you believe that we're aliens?''Jurina asked.''I didn't but now i'm starting to think that maybe, JUST MAYBE you guys are''I said.I still have pride y'know.

''Ojou-sama, why don't you introduce yourself?''Mariko asked.

''Sure, I'm.....''

~TBC~
====================

That was all for today! Young love's update is either tomorrow or the day after if I couldn't update tomorrow.But it won't take long to update :)

So, you guys got Takamidget and Jujubb right, but not the others.Aww, sorry xD Excuse the S here...

So, we still don't know who the 'ojou-sama' is.Guess again, and it's NOT Yuko cause she appeared...

Comments are welcome anytime!

Please excuse any grammar mistakes :)

Have a good day/night/afternoon/morning

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
Re: A life with aliens - Chapter 2 18/06/13
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 03:45:47 PM »
SHE IS HARUNA

i hope so I want to read an kojiyuu fic it has been a while since there were some kojiyuu

so i hope it is right if not my plan b is atsuko but it should be haruna it is your choice ^^
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 03:49:22 PM »
Ouhh damn it!! My stomach almost explode!!!~
 :w00t: :O :rofl:

~Kornolopopop..bla..bla..bla..Can't even write her name cuz' too lazy..i'm juz too lazy...XD
 :yawn: :twothumbs :theking

~Pftt...Takamina is mistaken as a guy...Again...Bwhahahah!!
 XD :lol: 8)

~Ouhh damn it...Who's this ojou-sama!!?? Who..who..who..who..who!!?? Arghh!!
 :shocked :banghead: :roll:

~Oh well, I'm going to wait for da next one!! Nice chap by the way!~!~I'll b' looking forward to it!~!~!~
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 05:04:06 PM »
Ah... so the aliens were Takamina, Jurina and Yuko...

Who is this oujo-sama...? Haruna...

Poor Takamina was being mistaken as a guy...

What's going to happen next

Can't wait

Thank you for the update

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 06:18:35 PM »
The aliens are just unique and probably taking the human back for experiments
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2013, 11:58:30 PM »
''Sure, I'm.....

Wait, STAPH! Is it really ok to tell them my name? I mean they could be dangerous and they're going to kidnap me....didn't they say something like they were searching for me for a mission or something? I really can't remember, but that's not important here.
And so back to the point of the whole thing.I'm me, and I suddenly found some kids-playing-alien in some random dark place behind some building, then I found out that they're crazy kids and I decided to head back home.But then they followed me and just barged into my house like my bestfriend does.Then they claimed them self as aliens.And of course I was like 'They just came out from a mental hospital if not then the world is going crazy'.Then they showed me their 'alien power' which totally sucked, I mean one of them is a wizard or something cause she was mumbling words! Don't you all get how dangerous that is? She could probably mumble some more words and make me a Death Note, I really need that especially in school.There is a lot of people I need to kill, and Acchan is one of them..sometimes that 'dear' and yes I just said dear with a mocking tone so get over it! Oh god, I talked to much and again, THAT'S NOT MY POINT!

So back to the point, oh what was my point again? Oh right, these adorable aliens waiting for me to say my name.Ah! Now I know what to do!

''My name is.....erm...actually how would I know you aren't here to kidnap me and take me to your err...planet? And then do whatever you like to me while you have me chained on your green planet''Oh I forgot to tell you, when they said planet I imaged those planets they show in cartoons.I don't even get why they show the planet green most of the times, is it cause the grass is green? I have no idea and I don't even want to know so if you know why, keep it to yourself (comment it cause the author want's to know!  XD ).
And back to my freaking point which I kinda forgot, remind me again about it....or not I remember it.

''Eh? But we're not going to kidnap you...I think''Midget Minami said looking down while blushing....I think? I'm not sure but her face turned red and she was looking down.She looked exactly like Acchan when she confessed to her crush.To tell you the truth I was stalking them, I mean I couldn't let my best friend alone with a boy in the rooftop.It's as dangerous as those 'aliens' but to tell you the truth the one looking like a cute little kitten and a cute little puppy is cute.Oh and not to mention the cute little midget who's now blushing more while looking down, awww.
But the one clinging on me while groping me all over my body is NEVER going to be cute, and the fact that she looks like a cute little squirrel is annoying cause I like squirrels.And that tall sick is pretty ok, but the fact that she reads my mind the whole time is annoying too.

''What do you even mean by 'I think' ? And prove me that you're not dangerous''I said.Honestly I'm starting to like those cuties, they are cute especially Jurina.Oh and yes she still reminds me of a cute little lost puppy but her smile is a like a cat's smile.
''Ehhh....''Jurina began then gave a cat smile and pounced on me giving me a lovely bear hug full of love......is she serious? Does this hug let you feel safe? No....

But for my case....YES! It was one of the best hugs I've ever received and i'm feeling REALLY happy right now.I hugged her back and pat her head like I was a mother of her or something.She gave me a wide smile while looking at me then she said.''You believe in us now?''Eh? I never thought I'd get this kind of question.I nodded slowly looking at her then gave her a smile.''Yes but not enough''I said and looked at the others, Minami was looking and me with a smile while Tall stick was giving me the same bored look as always.On the other hand that squirrel was lying down sleeping while her head is on my lap.How didn't I feel it? I dunno, oh and she was also sucking on her thumb while snoring silently.She looked like Yuki or Kashiwagi Yuki's sister.Oh and Yuki is also my best friend along with her sister who's one year younger than us.Yuki's sister Rena, and her full name is Matsui Rena.Back to my point! Yuki's sister Rena is the most adorable sister.We usually sit under one sakura tree all four of us (Me, Acchan, Yuki and Rena) and she'd put her head on her sister's lap and sleep then when she wakes up she'd rub her eyes in the most adorable way and then give a cute yawn.Then she'd look at her sister and give the most adorable puppy eyes asking for a melonpan.If you think we won't get her one then you're soooo wrong, cause she get's one big melonpan right away.Back the my freaking point! What's with me today?

''But you're NOT kidnapping me anytime soon''

''Relax ojou-sama, we won't.But we have a problem here''Tall stick aka Mariko said.''What problem?''I asked.

''We need a place to stay at until they come and take us''They said.Eh? They can't go back by them self?

''Why? You can't go back?''.''No, we can only get to other planets and the others comes and get us''They said.I sighed, I mean they don't know anyone here and i'm the only one they know plus they're in my house and it's rude to kick them out.

''Fine, you can stay here''I said.They all took out confetti out of no where and had their little quick party in my house.''But, do now get into any trouble, kay''I gave them a warning.I don't want more trouble than the ones I make.

''Haaai~''They all said in unison.

''Oh and also come with me''I said and stood up, I walked to my room with them behind me following me.I opened the door to my room and went to my closet, I opened it and took out my pink pajamas that I don't use anymore. I threw them on my bed, followed by my blue ones with teddy's on it.I didn't keep the yellow ones cause I don't use them and also threw them on the bed, I then searched for and tee and sweatpants which I found.I also threw them on the bed then I took my shorts and over-sized t-shirt.

''Change into those cause those costumes looks just...so....wrong''I said and walked out of the room I looked back and saw Jurina was about to follow me.''Jurina go change, I'll change in the bathroom then when I knock on the door you come out one after another and shows me, got it?''I explained to her and asked then if she understood which she nodded in response.She then walked into my room again while I went to the bathroom which was the room beside my own bedroom.I changed quickly then walked out, after seeing no one I went to my room and knocked on the door.

''Hai?''I heard Mariko shout.''are you ready?''I asked.

''Yes, but who'll come out first?''She asked.''How about you come out first then Minami then Yuko and last Jurina''I said saving the best for the last.''Sure, here I come''She said then the door opened revealing Mariko in sweatpants and the tee.She walked out like a boss giving me a small smile then she stood beside me.

''How do I look?''She asked while I was giving her a thumb up.''You look cool!''I praised her then I called her the nest one who was Minami.She came out with my pink pajamas she then looked up.''Sorry I kinda liked this and tried it on but I didn't have a chance to take it off''She said and pointed at my ribbon.She looked cute with it so I was fine with it.''It's ok, you can take it''I said giving her a smile.

''Really?''.''Yes, and also you look good.Now, NEXT!''I called for the next one which was Yuko who was still now awake.She came out with my blue pajamas while rubbing her eyes as she walked.She walked to me and let her body fall on mine, I caught her and hugged her as I let her half-sleep in me.''Next!''I called out and out came Jurina wearing the last pajamas, the yellow ones.She was giving me a cat-like-smile, I looked at the pajamas.It has a smiling cat on it and it fits well with Jurina so I gave her a thumb up as she hugged my while i'm hugging that squirrel.

''Since those two are tired let's go sleep''I said and went into my room.Fortunately I had two extra mattresses which I took out and put beside my bed.I took out pillows for them and put it down.

''I guess we have to sleep two and two''I said but I saw that Yuko had already crawled on my bed and lied down there sleeping soundly already.I watched as Mariko gave me a I'm-Sleeping-Alone look which I nodded to.But Minami and Jurina was kind enough to sleep together.So I had no other chance but sleep with Yuko.

The night went well except the fact that Yuko was hugging me while sleeping.But that went well as I was also enjoying it, and this is my story about how I manged to live a life with aliens.

~TBC~
===================

Sorry for the wait! Now here is my update!  :)

Hope you enjoyed it  :hee:

Ignore the grammar mistakes   :on yellcard:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: A life with aliens - Chapter 3 12/07/13
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 01:53:38 AM »
Well these aliens are sure adapting to earth quite well for now :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2013, 05:37:04 AM »
sleeping yuu-chan is cuteeee... :luvluv1:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2013, 08:55:18 AM »
getting interesting...

they are adapting to the life well enough...

What's going to happen next

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the update

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 09:57:00 AM »
Uwahahaha!~!~ This ojou-sama really does love Jurina!~!~!~ Uhuhuhu...
 :roll: XD :lol:

~Death Note?! Acchan?! Why her?! LOL...Dangerous as those aliens!~!~ Nyaha~
 :D :oops: :)

~Hey wait...Just who is this "Ojou-sama"?! Just give the damn name already!!
 :lol: :P 8)

~Okay, sorry!~!~ Nyaha~ Hm.........She kinda' start to love them~~ Ohohohoho~~
 :twisted: :oops: :inlove:

~Well, pls update soon...I mean, i'll be waiting for the next one!~!~!~
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2013, 12:01:52 AM »
Guys, you have all the rights to smack me on the head for updating three chapters but not telling tho the heck the person's pov it is  :dizzy:

Anyway! Let's start!

Enjoy!
=====================

The next day I woke up, I didn't find anyone in my room.So it was all a dream? A dream? A dream of me meeting aliens? Ah well, alien's doesn't exist soo of course it was a dream what the hell have I been thinking all the time? But it felt so real.Meh whatever I'm going to get something to eat.

I yawned and looked at the time, lucky me I woke up before my annoying clock could shout it's morning greeting.I don't know how it manged to survived all the throwing on the wall and floor.This thing is pretty awesome, you got my respect little annoying thing.
I stood up and threw the annoying thin on the floor before it could start shouting the morning greeting.Then I walked out of my room giggling at myself thinking about that alien dream.A part of me kinda wanted it to be real but another part didn't, well I don't care anymore.I walked downstairs and made my to the kitchen.As I walked to the kitchen I started to smell something burnt, I don't remember making anything tho.I quickly made my way to the kitchen only to find a figure making something and ended up burning the whole thing it's making.

''Hey!''I yelled at the person who looked at me.And I saw the person, she gave me her puppy eyes while looking at me.It was....

Jurina.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!!?! Someone needs to explain what's going on.I thought it was a dream but Jurina is standing in front of me.Is she like my sister and i'm going crazy? Guys...help, welp!
Then I heard a voice behind me.''Ojou-sama, morning''I turned around only to find ChibiMinami behind me, waving.I greeted back and she gave me a shy smile.Seriously, what's with this alien? Crushing on the fabulous me? Please.I know no one can resist me but not to the point of getting an alien having her (probably) first crush on me.
Then I heard another voice which was probably Mariko's shouting at Jurina.I turned to where to sound came from.It came from the living room where Mariko came walking from.''Ohayou''She greeted and then went to Jurina to her help make food.I was still in my 'shock' moment, but once coming back to earth I remembered that there is another alien, Yuko.

''Hey, where's Yuko?''I asked the three aliens.''Sleeping again, she's in there''Minami said and pointed at the living room.I walked there, the room was normal but the only new thing that appeared there was the sleeping Yuko on the couch.Then this cool idea that suddenly popped inside my head.I ran to my room and then went to my bed, I took out a box from under my bed.I opened the box and inside was this killer 'thing' that I love to prank people with.I prepared the 'thing' and I made my way to the living room again.I hid the 'thing' behind my back and walked near Yuko, then I pet the thing beside Yuko's head and then....

POP!

I popped it.

The prank succeed and I got Yuko to wake up.But then she started crying which made me panic, I honestly never thought that she'd cry and I wasn't ready for that.
I at that time couldn't think and my brain told me to do one thing.Hug her!.That's what my brain told me, and my body reacted quickly and hugged her.

Her sobbing stopped after a while and I continued to hug her.At that time the others had came to check on us, after seeing both of us fine and no one dead they got dragged away by Mariko.
I broke the hug and looked at her.''Are you ok?''I asked while wiping away the tears, she nodded and put her head on my chest while I was still holding her between my arms.

''Food is ready ojou-sama!''Mariko then called me.After hearing the word 'food' (which was the first one) I jolted up and dragged Yuko with me to eat.

I sat down on the chair waiting for my food.Then it came, my breakfast came! YEEEEEY! (you're free to throw a party..)
As soon as they put the plate on the table I looked own to see that I was going to put into my mouth.

Pancakes

Yey! It's the first time I eat home-made-by-alien food! then I took one bite from the food.And it was actually good so I ate the everything and asked for more.
After we finished eating we sat down in front of the TV.Then they asked whis question again.''Ojou-sama, will you tell us your name?''I had thought about it and so I decided to do it.

''Yes, i'm.....

''Kojima Haruna''I said.

~TBC~
====================
How was this chapter? I know it's pretty short, but now you now the name of the girl xD

Ignore any grammar mistakes!

Hope you enjoyed!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - Hi-Fi