JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Anita Mui - Dream Partner

Author Topic: [Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 6 Part I-  (Read 27365 times)

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+

As for the guess of Acchan being saber.... who else fits the definition of 'black shoulder-length hair' XD 
  :pig madder:

okay i"m gonna camp here  :on drink: :mon brush: :heart:  :on roll:

I don't now why I was playing "may's 永遠" while reading and I felt happy about everything  :mon roll:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
Nyahaha...How i know your OTP? Your avatar say it all Ashura-san!~!~ Eheh~
 :P :) :yep:

~But hey! Mayuyu as Shiro?! I really thought that it is Yuko but hell! It is interesting!~!~
 :theking :twothumbs :D

~Hm...Acchan is the saber, Yuko archer...Sae as lancer...(I forgot the rest of the character...)
 XD :lol: :twisted:

~Actually i haven't get the chance to watch it till the end...F/SN i mean...*sigh*
 :smhid :shocked :cry:

~Well anyway, the story is really interesting here...Gonna wait for what'll happen next...
 :w00t: :D :yep:

~Pls update soon Ashura-san, i really can't wait for the next update...Yeah!~!~!~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline qweakb

• Member+
At first, when i first saw the prologue, i thought it will be boring, but the story was not bad as you had change some scene... or maybe it is because you write my favorite oshiman inside ><

Please update soon, will be waiting for the next chapter  :thumbsup  :bow:

Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
[Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 1 Part II- : The Goddess and The Angel
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2013, 04:45:42 PM »
Yuki, I'm just doing what I can to fit the story in my head. And yeah, I guess you're right bout the black shoulder-length hair~ Poor Paruru

Shinoki, I was actually thinking of using Yukirin's tsuntsun for Rin before. I mean, YukiRIN XD

olive, and there goes the spoiler *facepalm*

TT, watch it~ It's pretty interesting~ Though dark at the same time *shivers*

kenjoy, yay~ Praise me XD

Sherin, trust me, there's a reason I'm choosing each of them as their roles. Though half of it is for my selfishness~ XD And I'm not much of a MaYuki shipper. There's a slight chance I'm using MaYuki in this fic though  >:D And no I'm not sure if I'll use AtsuYuu in this fic yet

DiVA, Sae's partner? Wait, Sae's supposed to have a harem XD

Flutist, I thought of it ever since I got half-way through my other fiction, Unwanted Feelings. I had time left and my other fiction's progress is really slow (since I can't think of anything besides mages, swords and fights) so I decided to just write it and see if I could do it~

imteedee, thanks~ Hope ya won't find it boring though >w>

Dieyg, ah... My avatar... Dem... Phew. At least I have someone who didn't finish yet to surprise them~

qweakb, thanks~ At least my change of scenes seemed interesting to some people other than me~ XD

Thanks for the support and feedback. I guess I'll finish the first chapter now. It will explain what's actually going on. People who already watched the series and would want to continue reading should read this as well... Since I'm going to change the interior of the war itself and the past. Sorry TYPE-MOON!

[Chapter 1 Part II - The Goddess and The Angel]

I'm walking through the rain, with three other people. One is my best friend which I have known for years, one is my new friend and companion who saved me from death and the other one is a short girl, happily making out with my new comrade. Jurina and I are wearing raincoats. Since we only have two, we gave an umbrella we found to the other girls. At first, Maeda didn't want to impose but because of the small girl's smile and negotiating powers, Maeda gave in.

The two are clinging to each other, probably because they don't want to get wet. Actually only the small-sized girl is clinging to Maeda. Maeda isn't even trying to get close to the girl at all. I didn't want to question them until I reach my destination so I kept quiet. The air around us was silent.

We reach our destination after a few minutes of walking and it is...

"School?" I asked my best friend, since I thought it was supposed to be some other place, like a church or something.
"Yeah, follow me." she walked ahead, so I followed her, along with Maeda and the other girl.

We kept walking until we reach a room. If I remember correctly, the room is The Second Science Lab. She opened the door and went in. So I followed.

"Oh, Fancy meeting you here, Jurina." A girl spoke.

It's the teacher I respect the most, Akimoto Sayaka. She's sitting on a chair, reading some book.

"And nice meeting you too, Mayu." she smiles at me. I'm unaffected though. I just look at her, wanting to know what exactly is going on and why Jurina led me to this place to meet her.

"Could you please get on with it? I don't think I could hold Yuko clinging to me any longer." Maeda glared at Akimoto-sensei while pointing at the girl beside her, still clinging to her.

"Eh? Why?! I thought Acchan loves Yuko's energy deployment!" The girl called Yuko gasps and fakes fainting, falling to the ground dramatically. It's annoying.

"Easy there, Saber, Archer. Mayu's looking at you weirdly." Akimoto-sensei took some seats and offered them to us.

We sit down on the seats. Akimoto-sensei is at the teacher's desk, in front of her are me and Jurina, followed by Maeda and Yuko.

"Okay, what do you want to ask, Mayu?" she asks me calmly.

I thought Jurina was the one that was supposed to explain to me but I guess this is easier. Jurina's not too good at explaining things.

"What are these two?" I pointed at the two behind me. Maeda was shocked while Yuko was trying to hold her laughter in.

"I see... So you've seen them in action already... Haven't Saber told you who she really is?" she asks me.

"She only said something bout her being Saber-class and her name is Maeda Atsuko. That and the fact that I'm her 'master'?" I ended the answer with a question intentionally. Wanting to know what it really means.

"Truth be told, I'm going to have to tell you what's actually going on first." Akimoto-sensei looked at me directly. Before, she was closing her eyes. I nodded, signalling her to continue.

"Long ago,-"

"WAIT! I NEED TO GO THE THE BATHROOM!" Jurina stood up and raised her hand. Everyone was bewildered. Akimoto-sensei was still calm though. "Is that something to say to a teacher?" she asks her. Jurina made a disappointed face. "Eh??? Isn't it after-school hours now?" she asks, which earned a glare from Akimoto-sensei. "Er... Teacher, may I go to the bathroom?" she bowed. Akimoto-sensei nodded with a satisfied look then Jurina sprinted off to the bathroom.

"Wait, you're leaving me here?!" Yuko was shocked. "Relax, it's only a few meters to the bathroom. Jurina's not stupid enough to just leave you like that." Akimoto-sensei explained to Yuko and finally looked at me. "Now..."

"Long ago there was a legend. A legend which involves a war for a wish."

"Aladdin and the Magic-" "No." she answered instantly, not giving me the time to finish my sentence.

"It's the Holy Grail War. The war involved beings called 'magus' fighting each other for the right to earn the wish from the holy object, the Holy Grail."

"Ah~" I just tilted my head to the side, got up and sat on Maeda's lap.

"Huh? What's wrong, Master?" Maeda asks me, confused.

"Nothing. Carry on, sensei." I nod triumphantly, knowing that Maeda's lap is soft. I could feel a glare from my side, though. Probably my imagination.

"Well, the magus are beings that knows how to use 'magic', as you call it." I nodded and thought about my Reinforce power. "So do you know how to use magic?" she asks me and I nodded, not caring if my secret is out. She then continues "Because of their abilities, the Holy Grail War also involves another thing..."

"Summoning." Jurina comes in the room and finished Akimoto-sensei's sentence. "A servant is summoned by each magus. That's the whole core of the War." she adds again, sitting back to her seat.

"As Jurina said, each magus will summon a servant. The magus will obtain a master-servant bond with the servant and their life depends on one another." Akimoto-sensei further explains.

"Then... that means I'm the master of Maeda-san here?" I touch Maeda's cheeks, making her more curious.

"Yes... As for the servants, there are seven classes for each of them. Or should I say, type." she got up and wrote something on the blackboard.

What she wrote is, 'Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Assassin, Caster, Berserker'.

"Saber as in Maeda and Archer as in... this girl?" I point at the girl sitting next to me and Maeda, Yuko.

"Nice deduction. Yes, Maeda is in the Saber-Class and Oshima is in the Archer-class." Akimoto nods. "Furthermore, a servant is basically a reincarnation of a hero of the past from another world." Maeda added.

"Huh? Hero? Another world?" I was lost as I looked at Maeda. She explains. "All of the servants were actually heroes in their past lives before they died. The heroes came from different worlds, time lines, and even realm. Heroes who aren't satisfied with their lives were summoned to participate in a Holy Grail War. Yuko and I were summoned in the last war."

"Though you can't call that a war at all." Yuko, who was silent, added.

"What do you mean?" I asked, curious of Yuko's last sentence.

"Well, in the last war, we had to fight in a new way." Maeda says with a wry smile.

"New way?"

"Yeah, we were idols." she scratched her cheeks shyly.

"EHHHHHH!?" I was bewildered. Jurina was as well. "You mean, idols? As in singing, dancing and stuff?!" Jurina's eyes shone, curiously. "You don't know that as well, Jurina?" I asked my best friend which got involved in this earlier than me. "Well, I only summoned Yuko last night so I didn't know."

"Well, it was tough. It was a battle of who can stand as an Idol longest. I was the first one that withdrew though, so I don't know who won." Maeda explained. "Me neither. I withdrew right before two others so I don't know who won as well." Yuko explains as well.

"We got our names in the last battle. Thus, the last generation name. The other heroes participated as well, but didn't know that it was actually the Holy Grail War."

"So, Maeda Atsuko wasn't your hero name?" I ask Maeda. She nods which means my guess was right. I decided to ask her later what hero she was in the past and what her name was since there's Jurina here with her servant. Plus Akimoto-sensei, who is sleeping. "WAIT, why is she sleeping?!" I pointed at Akimoto-sensei and the others just shook their heads.

We left the school and are on the way to my and Jurina's house. We live together. The rain stopped so we carried our raincoats. Yuko is still clinging to Maeda even though there's no rain anymore.

"Well, I'll explain it for now." Yuko suddenly said, not letting go of Maeda. "There are seven servants and seven masters. When a servant dies, they die. When a master dies, they both die. The last remaining master will receive the Holy Grail which can be used to grant one wish. The wish can be made by the Master or servant. Once won, the war will be over. And when I say they die, they die. That's the gist of it."

"There's also a proof that you are a master." Maeda added. "You mean this?" I showed her my left hand which suddenly had a tattoo.

"Yeah, that." she nodded. "There are three discontinued lines or strokes on that mark. Using one line, a master can order the servant to do ANYTHING and the servant WILL obey it." she continued.

"You mean I could use this only three times?" I asked her. "Yeah." Jurina was the one that answered. "You could use this to summon a servant out of thin air when the servant is far away." she added.

"So you need to use this wisely, huh?" I look at that mark on my hand. "If you use that to touch Acchan, I'll kill you, even if Acchan IS your servant." Yuko glares at me. I'm dumbfounded. Maeda only sighs.

We reached our house after Jurina promised to tell me about everything some other time. I could feel that Maeda doesn't really like it if I depend on them too much but I believe in Jurina. Even if she makes me mad or pissed sometimes, she's still my best friend.

We enter our house with the two servants. "AH! This is going to be our love nest, Acchan!" Yuko drools and hugs the taller girl. Maeda rolled her eyes and ignored the shorter girl.

"So..." We sat in the living room to discuss what to do.

"What are you two's relationship?" I ask Maeda and Yuko. "Acquaintances." "Lovers~" the two answered differently at the same time. You could figure out who answered which.

"Wait, we aren't even friends?!" Yuko acted shock at Maeda. "Anyways, Master, should I just call you Mayuyu?" Maeda asks me. "Wait, I don't believe I ever mentioned my nickname." I look at her, surprised.

"You know I was an Idol in the last war, right? Watanabe Mayu and Matsui Jurina are idols as well at that time." Then the shock came too. "EH?! ME AN IDOL?!" I sat up, shock. "So I was an idol as well... THAT'S AWESOME!!!" Jurina pumped her fist in the air.

"Even though they're your alternate other selves from another world, you two are really similar to them." Maeda chuckled, which made my heart skip a beat. Wait, why?

"Well let's just introduce ourselves since we're basically called it truce and all and you two don't know OUR relationship." Jurina pointed at me and her and changed the conversation. I nodded, approving of the truce.

"Matsui Jurina, best friend of Watanabe Mayu. Last descendent of the Tohsaka clan. Master of Archer. Call me Jurina." She completed her introduction but I never knew that she's a descendent of a clan... "Matsui and Tohsaka?" Maeda asked. "Matsui is my mother's original last name. My father named me Matsui and taught me magic since I was little. Mayuyu never found out I practiced magic every day in the kitchen, though." Jurina mentioned the place I hate the most. The deadly kitchen. I will never set foot in there. RiP Mayuyu Cooking.

"Then, Oshima Yuko, Archer class, servant of Matsui Jurina. Hero name's a secret~ Maeda Atsuko's girlfriend~" "Not" Maeda cut in. "Err... You can call me Yuko or Yuu-chan or whatever. Whichever works." she ended her intro so I ask her "Are you in love with Maeda?" "YES!" She quickly got up, pumped her fist and hugged Maeda. I could tell Maeda doesn't feel the same way though. I feel relieved. Wait, WHY?!

"Ah," I realized it's my turn. "Watanabe Mayu. childhood friend of Matsui Jurina. Since it was about clans then I guess I'm in the Akimoto clan or something?" I remembered that my deceased foster father, Akimoto Yasushi. taught me the reinforce spell. "Ah, pops. Good times, good times." Jurina nods her head as she remembered. "Well, you can call me Mayuyu..." I glance at Maeda as she gives me a smile.

"Maeda Atsuko. Saber Class. Servant of Watanabe Mayu. Known Yuko in the last grail war. Guess you could call us best friends if you like." She blushes a bit and averts her eyes from Yuko's smile. WHY?! "I was called Acchan in the last war so call me that if you like." she ends her intro as well. "Are you in love with Oshima Yuko?" THANK YOU JURINA FOR ASKING!!! "No." she blushed redder and looked away again. Argh, get a room already!

I decided to continue with everything tomorrow since it's almost midnight. So I went to my room. Acchan followed me.

"Err. Acchan, right? Why are you following me?" I asked her.

"Hm? Of course because I want to sleep as well." she said,

"I know, but your bedroom's with Yuko..."

"Never. I'll sleep with you, Mayuyu. Who knows what will happen if you sleep alone during the war and I'm not there by your side." she states as if it was obvious.

"Fine by me" I sighed and entered my room. It was... Plain... And of course a mess...

I went to bed and Acchan entered as well.

"Sleeping in one bed? Seriously?" I teased her a bit

"Just think of me as your older sister." she hugged me from behind and placed her chin on top of my head in the bed.

"Good night." she says. The lights are already off. Since we didn't even turn it on.

"Good night..."

With that, as if it had been a long time, I felt a gentle warmth not of an older sister, but of a mother... It kept everything that happened before gone and I slept with that warmth.

[Chapter 1 : The day 'Normal' became 'Real' END]

Sorry for the AtsuMayu but yeah, there ain't gonna be any romance between them XD as for the AtsuYuu... I don't know... Hope yer surprised because of the idol war. As for why I chose 'that' mark, don't worry. It won't effect the storyline.

Gonna update the next chap on Acchan's BDAY.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 05:46:51 PM by AshuraX »

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Seriously! Just to get the Holy Grail! Ahaha.. :w00t:

The new way of the Holy War before was being an idols?! :O

I want to know more about the past! Heehee :oops:

Oh Yuko likes Acchan very much.. :wub:

I think AtsuMayu most likely will have a sisterly/motherly-love.. :love:

I don't know, the whole chapter just made me laughed..

I mean Yuko being clingy to Acchan, Mayu suddenly sat on Acchan's lap, Sayaka slept so sudden and seriously.. everything! Was just so funny! :fap

Ashura great! :thumbsup Saiko da! :fap

Can't wait to see more update.. :thumbup

Thank you for the update :bow: :twothumbs

« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 07:58:56 PM by kenjoy12 »

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
yay!! that was great!!!
oh, the idea was yukirin for tsundere chara? nice idea.. nod nod...
ah~ so great~~~
Atsuyuu? mrm... lol, yuko~
they were idols... yay!!!

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Lol archer can't be this clingy! XD *is whacked*

AtsuMayu is..... weird XD I mean, I'm totally fine with TomoMayu or HaruMayu but AtsuMayu.... XD

Anyway, that's interesting way to change the story. Can't wait to see what kind of change you make.
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
Lol this is becoming so not Fate Stay Night anymore. XD

A question! Will be there WMatsui and JuriMayu?

Everyday Juriken

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
EH?!  :shocked
NO SAE THIS TIME!  :cry:
Sayaka Fell Asleep...Typical  O0
Harem!  :lol:
I don't mind as long as she doesn't get hurt emotionally  :twothumbs
But her getting roughed up a bit is rlly Hot!  :wub: :inlove: :drool:
Who summoned Sae by the way?  :?
Can't wait for the next part!  :panic:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm so liking it!!  :shy2:

I LOLed at IDOL WAR  :wahaha:

:sashiko:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline qweakb

• Member+
haha.. i thought you are going to start astumayu which will be new thing to me ><

Nice chapter.. will be waiting for you next update  :)

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
Interesting change with the past~ So they were idols back then. And there's another Mayu and Jurina, haha! :cathappy:

AtsuMayu definitely is new but I agree with those that stated they'll be like a mother-daughter/sister relationship between the two. And Yuko is quite clingy to Acchan, LOL. Very adorable~ :love: Not to mention the interactions with Sayaka. :rofl: I sense JuriMayu coming up soon~ (I think)

Looking forward to the next update on this fiction! :deco:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 2 Part I- : Mouse Trap
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2013, 06:33:01 PM »
kenjoy, here's a question, what are Matsui Jurina and Watanabe Mayu right now? =w=

Shinoki, even though I said tsun tsun chara, it's gonna change anyway ==''

Yuki, the legendary ace and the new ace~ Best coupling since YuiParu

Sherin, well I gotta make it more happy for the readers, right? XD Yes, I will put JuriMayu, though it's not time yet and I don't know bout WMatsui, since I'm using Rena for another role.

DiVA, don't worry~ Sae has a coupling.

imteedee, okay, you're seriously trying to make me laugh with dat thumbs up XD

qweakb, nah, the hard S and the cyborg? Ain't happening OwO''

Flutist, SOON, they'll come up, SOON! And as for the idols, here's a question, what are Matsui Jurina and Watanabe Mayu right now?

I have to finish this chap first... This will introduce the first enemy(s).

[Chapter 2 Part I - Mouse Trap]

I woke up from slumber without any loud ringing noises or energetic dogs around me, which is rare. All I could feel is this warmth... The warmth, gentleness and softness of my partner... Though 90% of the softness came from her breasts. They were really soft~ Softer than what I felt from Jurina's hugs. So... soft...

"Mayuyu?" the girl spoke, rubbing her eyes. I woke her up. Bad Mayuyu! "Good morning, Acchan." I smiled at her, even though my heart was going crazy from seeing such a beautiful angel in front of me just as I woke up. "Umm, Mayuyu..." she looked at me, puzzled. "What is it?" I asked in the most delightful and innocent way possible. "I know I said to treat me like an older sister, but..." she continued, "Don't you think rubbing my breasts in the morning is a little too much?"

"Ah." I realized my hand (and face) was still on her breasts. I got up quickly and apologized. She only gave me a light chop on the head and a teasing smile. How I wished that I really have an older sister like her (says the author).

I told her to go take a bath first since I wanted to look at some things first and she obeyed. When I went to the dining room, I see Yuko drop dead on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, since she looked weird, well, weird-ER lying dead like that. "I was trying to enter my spiritual form without Jurina's help and it ended up with me going numb. Can't. Move." so she says, with her face still planted on the floor. "Huh? Spirit form?" I asked her the word I don't yet understand. Then my best friend finally came out from the kitchen. "I didn't explain it to you yet, right?" she asked me and I nodded.

"Servants were actually in spiritual forms before they came here. They use the Master's energy to create the body that they have right now. The Master could also change their servant's state whenever they like. If they are in spiritual form, then nobody, not even the other servants and masters could detect them. Though it does need a tremendous amount of energy from the master." she explains it so that I could understand.

"Oh, Servants also needs some amount of energy from the master every time. So, the Master automatically shares their energy with the Servant so that it could maintain their physical form." she added. Then Yuko also joins in. "There's also something called a 'noble phantasm' which is the servant's identity. This noble phantasm can be used as the Servant's most powerful attack. So if you want to, you should ask Acchan what her noble phantasm is."

"I won't say anything though." I hear the voice of an angel behind me. Acchan is wearing a towel around her and just came out of the bath. "Oh, Acchan, smexy~" Of course, Yuko drools while watching her. After wiping my own drool, "You won't tell me, Acchan?" I asked her. "No, I'll tell you when the time comes if I have to use it, but for now, just forget about that and go to school." I looked at the clock and it's 8.15 AM. "Crap! I didn't take a bath yet!" I quickly went to shower and decided to continue this conversation some other time.

======

"Acchan! Get into spiritual form!" I told her after I got ready but she only glared at me. "I can't do it. Only the Master can. Besides, you don't even know how to do that, huh?" she teased me but well, can't blame her. I don't know anything. "Err, then I'm counting on you to watch the house!", I told her. Jurina also got ready and is about to leave.

"I wanna stay with Acchan!" Yuko pouted and complains at Jurina. "No, you know it's going to be hard if you're not by the Master's side! Besides, we're going to continue from yesterday, right?" she looked at Yuko who was throwing a tantrum. "Ah, you can handle that yourself, Jurina! Good luck!" she gave a thumbs up to the girl and Jurina could only facepalm.

"Yuko, I'm counting on you to protect both Jurina AND Mayuyu. So, please." Acchan speaks calmly to the short girl and the girl blushed. "W- Well, if it's for Acchan, then I guess it's okay..." she looked somewhere else, trying to hide her blush. "You listen to another servant's request and not your own Master?!" and now Jurina's mad.

"Mayuyu." Acchan looked at me seriously this time. "When you're in trouble, even if it's only your imagination or anything, remember to wish hard inside your heart and order me to come to you." she reminds me of what I needed to do and I nodded, even though I have no idea if that would help or not.

"We're going then, Acchan~" we waved our hands at her and "Have a safe trip" she returned it with her angelic smile.

======

We walked to school even though we know we're already late. We're used to it. "Yuko, what are we like when in the past war?" I asked her, curious as to what my alternate self was like. "Erm, not much different than how you two are now, but I guess, Aura?" she told us something we don't even understand. "I don't know... It's hard to explain..."

As we passed through the school gate, which was left open, I felt something wrong. "What is it?" Jurina asked me as I stopped my tracks and looked at my surroundings. I felt like I was going to vomit. "Something feels wrong..." I said to her and she smiled. "So you realized it as well?" she says and looked at where Yuko was standing. She disappeared. Probably due to her changing into spiritual form.

"Look above us." she says so I looked up and saw some sort of crack in the sky. "Eh?! The sky is falling?!" I was shocked. "No, there's an incomplete barrier set around the school." she says as we walked to our class. "Do you know how Servants get energy without the help of the Master?" she asked me a difficult question. "Err... Souls?" I answered what I think and she was surprised. "Whoa, you got it right!" she gave me a thumbs up but I was silent then.

"Servants eat human souls?" I asked her for confirmation. "Yeah. That's the only alternate way for them to get energy. The more energy they have, the more powerful they become." she explains to me. "The barrier set around this school is to take the souls of the people inside it. It's still incomplete, but when it is, who knows what will happen."

"But... Eating souls... That's just sick... Who would be sick enough to do that...?" I asked particularly no one but Jurina smiled and pulled me towards her. "That's why I like you, Mayuyu. I knew you'd never think of ever doing that." I could feel myself blushing and a certain squirrel laughing.

"Is there a way for us to stop what they're doing?" I asked her and she shook her head. "Unless you kill the one who did this, no." she continues, "But, we could stall it."

======

After school, we found some symbols drawn on the wall, floor and ceilings, and Jurina erased them using some spell. After a few times, the air became much more calmer than it was before. I didn't do anything much except for giving her some mental support. Yuko is searching for other marks around the school.

"Ah, that was tiring." Jurina collapsed on the bench in the courtyard. I took the ice tea I just bought from the vending machine and gave it to her. She happily accepts it. "Wah, the Master must be an idiot for putting the marks out in the open like that." she criticizes the one who set up the barrier. I'm also angry at what that person is trying to do.

"I need to get Yuko. Wait for me here, Mayuyu." she told me so I just reluctantly obeyed since she's the one that did all the work. She left to search for Yuko.

I took a look at the sky. It was red, not because of the sunset, but because of the barrier that's covering the school. To think there are people stupid enough to kill innocent people just to get what they want. That's sick. Though... I have no right to judge them... Since I was basically the same as them when I was a child...

Suddenly I heard someone coming towards me.

'It's probably Yuko.'

When I realized it, I quickly ran away and when I looked back, I saw the bench I was splitting on, split into two. Next to it is a girl, with long brown hair and a petite mouth. She was holding something like chains.

I quickly ran away into the school to escape from her. I know that if I just stay there, I'd be dead but alas, I didn't think straight.

"I see you~" she was right behind me, using her chains like some sort of spider. She's gaining up on me, fast. If I don't do something, I'm going to die!

I entered a classroom and reinforced the door. I could hear the girl trying to cut it but it gained nothing. She laughed and peeked next to the door, the window. 'WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!' she broke the window and entered calmly. I looked at whatever weapon I have. I took a chair I just found and quickly reinforced it.

She looked at me, amused and stepped closer towards me. But-

I threw the chair to the window behind me and jumped through it. I was on the 3rd floor so I'll probably die but-

"ACCHAN!!! COME!!!" I shouted from the top of my lungs.

When I almost reached the bottom, I felt a hand caught me and saved me. It was my servant, Saber, my comrade, Maeda Atsuko.

"See? Good job being able to call me out." She's in her armor which she usually wore, though last night she only wore some jeans and t-shirt. "Thanks for coming. You saved me..." I heaved a sigh of relief and look at the figure that's fallen splendidly to the ground. Miraculously, she wasn't hurt. Well, that's to be expected.

"Tomochin~" Acchan greeted her and the brown haired girl smiled. "Hey, Acchan. It's been a long time." she also greeted Acchan. "Still hiding your sword, I see..." she giggled and said to Acchan.

"Well, it's not like I needed to show what it looks like. How about you? I thought you needed a blinder since you were blind." Acchan joked with the girl as wel. The girl only gave a sadistic smile "Thanks to the last war, I don't need it anymore!" before I realized it, she was already in front of us. Acchan threw me behind her and blocked her attack of the daggers from her chain. She was blocking with something invisible. I don't know what it is, but I think it's her sword. Well, 'Saber'.

Acchan used her strength to push her away. Of course she was pushed away but when she was far enough, she throws the daggers at Acchan. She blocked it but the dagger changed course mid-way and managed to pierce her shoulder. "ACCHAN!" I shouted, worried for her. I'm sick of my own uselessness. I quickly went ahead and grabs the chain.

"RE-ANIMATION!" I shouted and used a spell I learned secretly while messing around with my reinforcing spell. Her chains suddenly became lighter and fragile. I chopped it and the chain got cut. The girl was stunned by what I did. "Good job, Mayuyu!" before the girl and I realized it, Acchan was already behind the brown haired girl and slashed her from the back. The girl collapsed from the attack.

"How did you even..." she looked at me in surprise and continued "I heard that you didn't know any other spells, but I guess I was wrong..." with her final words, "Goodbye." her eyes changed and I could hear Acchan calling my name and pushed me but... I couldn't move. Acchan looked at the girl but she was gone. "Mayuyu! Are you okay?!" she quickly went to me and checked my muscles. "Y- Yeah, I'm fine..."

I heard some clapping noises so I turned around and saw a girl, the girl with long black hair. The girl I envied. "You did well, Watanabe-san~" she claps her hands and looked down at me. Acchan was glaring at her, ready to make a move. I called out her name, "Kashiwagi Yuki..."

======

"Eh?! You already met Rider and her Master?!" Jurina was surprised, hearing what Acchan said. After we met Kashiwagi, she only congratulated us and walked away, laughing. I never knew she was such a black-hearted girl... "As we suspected, Rider's Tomochin." Acchan talked to Yuko, who is in her physical form. "Well, she was also a hero from the last grail. So it's not much of a surprise. But what's a surprise is..." Yuko stopped herself.

"Sorry you had to deal with Yukirin, Mayuyu." she looked at me apologetically. I asked her, "Yukirin???" she's the one that's surprised now. "Wait, you're not friends with Kashiwagi Yuki?" she asks me. "No? I only know her by name and face since she's popular but that's it."

"I see..." she nodded her head. I asked her to explain herself. "Well, in the past grail, you and Yukirin are VERY close. I mean VEEEERYYYYY!" Yuko explained, putting her hands together to show the closeness.

"Well, that's that and this is this. I'm not close at all with her... Though I wanted to be friends with her..." I said the last part softly making sure no one could hear but Acchan heard it. I knew she heard it since she pats my head and gave me a smile.

[To Be Continued]

I think most of you realized Rider's identity by now. And as for why I made her use her noble phantasm so early, It's to exchange her identity with Shiro's potential. Meaning Mayuyu gets a new spell which Shiro didn't. Oh, another thing. Yuko ain't Mayuyu in here. Though they're both perverted XD

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2013, 07:41:05 PM »
Oh shiet TomoYuki as Rider pairing yay 8D~~~~~~~~~~~~ me gusta

Eh so yukirin is sakura? O.o
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2013, 07:58:44 PM »
Yukirin appears~~~~ yayyyyyy

We will get mayuki wont we?*wink wink*

Tomochin~~~~ so cool~~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2013, 10:42:48 PM »
I want mayuki moment! haha..lol ><

nah, the hard S and the cyborg? Ain't happening OwO''

if you make it happen that will be a new shipping  XD (I guess)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2013, 11:34:42 PM »
Tomochin.. = Rider...
hrm... hrm... hrm... Unlike Shiro, Mayuyu is smart~~
Yukirin = wha...?

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 2 Part II- : Appearance
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2013, 08:37:00 PM »
Yuki. eh? I don't understand myself who Sakura's most suited for.

yuukimoko, err, dat I don't know XD The pairings are still a little vague though there will be some services here and there like with AtsuYuu and AtsuMayu

qweakb, request accepted! Yer the first one that I accept request from, since it's not impossible~

Shinoki, Yukirin's probably that weird Sakura's brother whom I forgot the name. Shinji, I think

Sorry for not updating! Stupid laptop!

[Chapter 2 Part II - Appearance]

"DON'T BLINK!" she shouted and in only a few mili-seconds, she got behind me and hits me with a bamboo stick. "Ouch! That hurts!" I retorted, soothing the pain. The said girl who was shorter than me sighed and offered her hand for me to get up. I took her hand and pulled her, resulting in both of us lying on the floor. The girl got a little pissed so she got on top of me and pinched my cheeks. I did the same with her and we both roll around on the floor. "How can you be so weak at sword fights?! Your servant is the well-known Saber! You should know how to support her!" she complained and got on top of me again. "It's not MY fault, Yuko! It's not like I wanted a servant like Acchan!" This time I got on top of her. "Oh really?" Someone managed to send shivers down my spine. I could see Yuko looking at whatever behind me in fear. "A- Acchan..."

"No, MASTER. Please call me SABER. Sorry for not being what you WANTED and sorry again for EVER getting summoned here." she looked down at me with the eyes of a predator. I shivered continuously as I glanced at Yuko for help. She only shook her head vigorously, not wanting to get involved. I looked back at my servant. "I- It's not what you think, Acchan..." I made some excuses but her eyes became a lot more scarier. "I'm surprised you remembered this lowly servant's name, Master. I'm SO happy." she puts on a smile which terrified me to the core. I really need to get out of this mess!

"Okay, that's enough, Acchan. You know Mayuyu's not serious about what she said before." my savior arrived, with a tray of drinks. "I know, Jurina. But it still pisses me off." she looked at Jurina with her normal expression. "Wait! Why do you look at us with some frightening stare and Jurina with a calm stare?! I don't support discrimination!" Yuko protested after we sat next to each other. I nodded beside her. "Because Jurina doesn't cause any trouble for me, unlike my EX-comrade and USELESS master." she glared down at us again. This time, Yuko and I averted our eyes from her and whistled some tunes, not wanting to hear any of Acchan's complaints. She sighed and took a glass of ice tea from the tray.

She drank the tea coolly. She gulped it down like it meant nothing, probably because of the hot weather today. But I wasn't thinking about the temperature at all. I was captivated by Acchan. She looked sexy, with her drinking like that and the beads of sweat on her shirt from her solo training. Some traces of her drink escaped from her lips and fell down, making her look dreamy. Add that and the fact that she did her hair with a ponytail, then there's no denying it. Acchan just crossed the bridge from cute and innocent angel to the cool and sexy devil.

Yuko and I looked at her, drooling. We couldn't speak a word at all. All that's in our mind is the sexy Acchan we're seeing. Acchan noticed something and glanced at our direction. It made my heart skip a beat. My face grew redder for some reason so I averted my eyes and looked at Jurina. She was looking at me as if disgusted. "Eh? What are you looking at your best friend with those eyes for...?" I asked her curious of what she's thinking. She opened her mouth to speak but then shook her head, deciding against it. She looked at Acchan and grinned. "Nee, Acchan~ Did you know that my class called me the 'Kissing devil'~?" she asks her, playfully. I was at loss for words while Acchan just smiled back.

"I know. You're really like your idol counterpart... And maybe even..." Acchan got closer to Jurina and traced her fingers on Jurina's cheeks and stopped her index finger on Jurina's lips. They looked at each other seductively. I can even see some flowers on the background even though I know it's just my delusion. "Break it up, you two!" Yuko, who was jealous of the two, pushed them lightly apart. Jurina pouted and smacks the shortest girl's head. "Ow! What was that for?!" Yuko covered her head and glared at Jurina. "You just messed up a good atmosphere there." she complained and Acchan nodded, looking dissatisfied. "Huh? Why's Acchan nodding as well?" I asked in disbelief. She only smiled at me, thus secretly saying 'You don't need to know'

======
[At school]

I was eating lunch in the classroom as per usual. All hail melon pan. Even though I don't like it much. Well, it's the only bread left from the convenience store so I had no choice. Some students were looking at me eating, squeeling but I decided to ignore it and continue eating. Suddenly everyone became quiet. I wanted to know the reason so I looked around and see a long black haired girl. She walked towards me, smiling. Everyone was holding their breaths as if captivated by the school's no.2 beauty. "Good afternoon, Watanabe-san. May I have a moment with you?" she asks me, with a smile on her face. I could recognize that smile though, since I'm already familiar with my own. It was a facade.

======

We were at the rooftop, the most popular place for love confessions. "Just so you know, Archer and Jurina followed us here." I pointed at the entrance which she gave a light chuckle to. "I already know" then she took a sat on the bench of the rooftop. I decided to just throw a fastball. "Why did you want?" I glared at her. She looked back at me and her smile faded. "I want to call a truce between us. Including the first year." she says. Jurina came towards us from her hiding spot and glared at the girl "Why would you ask of that?" she asks her.

"For assurance." she admitted and continued, "Having Saber, one of the most powerful servant and the long-ranged Archer by my side is good enough to even beat Berserker." she mentions the most powerful servant of all, Berserker.

While Saber is known for her magic resistance and sword skill, Berserker is the one with the most ridiculous strength and insane mind. It's not an exaggeration that Berserker often killed their own master because the master lacked the amount of mana, which is magical energy. With Rider's speed and Saber's skills, it's possible to take down such beast.

"Tell me, are you the one that put the barrier up?" I asked her and pointed at the sky. She smirked and answered truthfully. "Yes." Jurina almost snapped but I managed to calm her down. "Then why would you kill innocent people, just because you wanted mana?" I asked her yet again. "If it's for my goal, I don't care how many people I have to kill."

She stood up and walked to the door. "So, what is your answer?" she asked as she stopped. Well, it's pretty obvious.

"Hell no."

======
[POV : Saber]
[At some shopping district]

"Hm? So you became her servant either way?" I asked the girl in front of me who is drinking cola. "Yeah. It's not like I have a choice." she sighed and leaned on the bench. "That must have been hard for you, Tomochin." I sympathized with her, even though she is my enemy. "... Do you think your master will accept the truce?" she asked, curious. "Nope. She's not the type who would do that, even if she looked like the betraying type." I answered honestly of what I thought. "Then we're gonna have to fight each other, huh, Atsuko..." her face looked depressed. Well, I've known her in the last war and became unexpectedly close with her. She's the first friend I made between the servants.

"I won't hold back. Even if we're friends, what matters right now is the grail. I mean, I was the first one to step down in the last war. I need to win this time." I smiled at her which she returned with her cute smile as well. "Ah, I'll see you at the tallest peak." she then disappeared, meaning her master was close. I could sense my master as well so I ran towards her direction.

======
[Mayu's POV]

It was unexpected. I thought that her servant was with her but she actually wasn't. Yuko went Amok and suddenly attacked Kashiwagi. Even though it was a surprise attack, she managed to dodge it. She ran away from us so we chased her. I urged Yuko to attack her from long distance but she just ignores me, which made me kinda hurt. On our way, I felt something warm getting closer.

"Mayuyu!" the owner of the voice shouted and joined us in running. "Acchan!" I was surprised to see her in town. I thought she would be at home sleeping. "Acchan! We need to track down Yukirin's position! This might be the only chance!" Jurina shouted. Acchan caught on quick and thought carefully. "What's the place with the highest view point here?"

======
[Central Building]

"Why now of all times?" Acchan asked us as we climbed the stairs. "If we don't, then innocent lives could be lost!" I answered her as I recalled Kashiwagi's serious look when she answered my question. 'I don't care how many people I have to kill...' If that's true, then there's no telling what she would do. We reached the top and we could see two figures.

"Tch. You just HAD to come here..." the one with long black hair hissed and glared at us. I could see that Acchan is having a staring contest with Rider. "Rider... Go..." the brown-haired girl nodded and took out her chains. Yuko took out her twin swords. Acchan, on the other hand shone brightly and changed into her armor.

"Come, Maeda." she says and took out a provoking stance. Acchan smirked and was the first one to attack. Yuko didn't move, as if she wanted to respect the two's fight.

======
[POV : Saber]

Yuko didn't attack, probably because she knew that I have to do this alone. I kept attacking her with the sword but she just keeps blocking it with her chains. I couldn't cut it. If I lessen the air around the sword, revealing it's true form, then I could cut it easily but, I suppose I should only use it as a last result. I know that but... I can't keep up with her speed. She's too fast. At this rate... Then I'd have to use it...

Just as I thought that, "Ac-chan~" I heard a voice that sent shivers down my spine. I looked at the owner of the voice and was shocked. 'WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!' she leaped up from the ground to the top of the building. Her sadistic smile is the same as always. But if she's here...

"Mariko..." I called out to her and stopped my attack. Tomochin was looking at her as well. Yukirin who was watching everything mumbled, "Berserker..."

======
[Mayu's POV]

She was too strong...

She managed to beat Rider in only a minute. Acchan glared at the tall girl. "So, Tomochin." The tall girl looked at Rider. who was badly beaten. She wasn't dead though. "That's what you get for breaking our promise and battling Acchan first." she then looked at Kashiwagi, who was also beaten. She grinned and walked towards the said girl with an evil grin.

I stood between them and shielded my schoolmate. Everybody was taken aback by my action. "Move." the tall girl ordered. "No!" I rejected and didn't move an inch. I could see her face getting angrier. "Maa maa Mari-chan~" A cute girl suddenly came towards us. "Erena?!" Yuko shouted, surprised by the girl as well. "Why don't we just leave them be? We can toy with them some other time." she looked down on us and left the area. She took one last look at me for some reason and smirked. She left thereafter with her unsatisfied servant.

======

We took both Kashiwagi and her servant back home with us. At first Jurina protested but she gave up in the end, knowing that I'm pretty stubborn. Acchan and Jurina healed their wounds. Acchan knew a couple of healing magic due to her heroic past and Jurina learned them from her father. Yuko and I were waiting for them to finish. "Hey, Yuko..." I started the conversation and she looked at me. "Do we stand a chance?" I said, remembering that Acchan couldn't even lay a scratch on Rider but the tall girl managed to beat her up in just a minute. Yuko sighed and answered "Who knows. That girl is Berserker, so she's the last obstacle we needed to worry about."

"Who knew she would appear so early..." she added and let out a dry laugh. "I see..." I looked down, feeling dispirited. "But..." she continued, "If Acchan and I used our noble phantasms, then we might stand a chance.

At that moment, Jurina came out and informed us that they're okay for now. Kashiwagi wasn't badly wounded and Rider's wounds are already healed thanks to Jurina's magic. I went inside to see Acchan and Rider sleeping in the same futon. And one girl sitting up looking at me. I decided to just ignore the two sleeping girls and my jealousy and sat next to Kashiwagi.

"Why..." she asks me out of nowhere. "Why did you save us...?"

"I don't know." I answered honestly. "But if there is a hurt person in front of you, then there's no choice but to help them, right?" I asked her back, which gained a puzzled look from her. "Don't mind it. I'm just doing whatever I feel like doing." I smiled at her. I just realized that it was my first time smiling at my rival in school.

She suddenly bursts out laughing in front of me. "A- Ah! A- An idiot! A real idiot!" she touched her stomach and then realized she was still wounded. I gave a wry smile and helped her to lie down. 'Argh, I should've left her there instead of helping her. Mou, calling me an idiot is way too cruel...' I thought to myself as I looked at the girl. After she was finished laughing, she mumbled a bit

"But I don't dislike that type of idiot."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
Re: [Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 2 Part II- : Appearance
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2013, 09:18:00 PM »
I have never commented on a fic so much!  :lol:
Another Great Chapter  :twothumbs
But hurry up with Sae, I wanna know who she's paired with!  :wub:
So who is Bezerker...Tomochin is Rider right?  :?
I'm starting to get confused at Mariko & Erena What role do they have?
I can't wit for the next part!  :panic:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Fate/Stay Night] F.A.T.E -Chapter 2 Part II- : Appearance
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2013, 09:25:36 PM »
poor Yuki... beaten hard on her birthday  :smh

MaYuki feels  :shy1:

Marichan as always... the cool one  :wriggly:
thanks for the update  :kneelbow:
my hat is off. saluting.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Anita Mui - Dream Partner