JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - This is Unmei

Author Topic: Kahi's OS corner (Forbidden YuiParu)  (Read 17368 times)

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: Kahi's OS corner (When Dating the General Manager AtsuMina OS)
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 07:27:15 PM »
HaHa.. that was good..  XD  especially, when Yuko and Haruna disturbed them..

But the same time.. they are so sweet..  :oops:

Thank you!  :)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2015, 03:14:16 AM »
Ah... very wonderful Atsumina OS there

Yeah... I agree that Minami is the BOSS, she run an ARMY

Can't wait to see more OS

Thank you for the story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 07:50:10 AM »
OH YESSSSS, ANOTHER YUIPARU OS,!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I have put this into though ever since I read it on tumblr, and well the idea got stuck in my head, I just hope I did this one some justice, since things at work are seriously slack right now here's a yuiparu for all of you!!! I got this here http://kumanechi.tumblr.com/post/87504000024/imagine-if-bis-was-actually-yuiparus-son-from-the

On with the OS~~ Enjoy it every one~~

Imagine if Bisu was actually YuiParu's son from the future that came back to make sure his parents got together.

Yokoyama Bisu is an extremely gifted boy. He got his good looks and brains from his mother Yui and his attitude from his other mother Haruka.

On one particular day at the Yokoyama household, Bisu was rummaging his parents room, looking for his manga that his Mom hid, when he came across an old box.

"What's this?" he said as he lifted the box and brought it to his room. YuiParu read the label on top of the box, he lifted the cover to find numerous magazines of his parents together. "Wow." he said to himself, "Mom and Momma were really famous back then."

He spread out various posters and magazines, reading every article that was about his parents.

----------------------------------------

An hour has passed and he was still engrossed with the reading, when he suddenly got an idea to use the SALTime machine to visit her parents in the past.

He grinned to the idea; after all he won't get recognized by his parents.

He changed his clothes and went to the garage where the SALTime machine was parked, (A/N: Think of the SALTime machine like the ones in meet the Robinsons.) making sure that no one was in the area, especially his mothers, before he flew the thing, making sure he noted every single date and year of where his parents were."

March 29, 2009

"Okay, so says here that my mom failed an audition for hmmm?" Bisu hummed as he read the magazine in his hands, "ahh. SKE. I'm in the right part of the city then." He grinned to himself placing the magazine in his back pack and slinging it over his shoulder.

"Welp, time to look for my mom now. I wanna see how she is when she was young!" He excitedly exclaimed while getting down the SALTime machine.

He was strolling past a cake shop when he tripped over his untied shoelaces; he rolled down the street taking a lady down with him.

The lady that was wearing the pretty dress was now covered in dirt. Bisu quickly stood up to help the lady get up.

"Are you okay kid?" The lady asked not minding the fact that she is covered in dust.

Bisu was shocked, "Mom?" he suddenly blurted out.

Yui was confused, she don't even know this kid and when the hell did she get pregnant and had a kid. Though she must admit, she kinda looks like her. "I'm sorry?" Yui said.

"Oh, uh.. You just look like my mom." Bisu lied. "So where are you going?" he asked

"I'm going to an audition." Yui proudly says, "I hope I get accepted."

Bisu tried to recall what was written in the article, her mom failed the SKE audition, he frowned.

"Hey kid, why are you sad? Is anything bothering you?" Yui asked.

"No, I just... Can I tag along with you? I'm kind of an orphan." He lied again, shouldering his back pack again, clinging to Yui's arm.

"You can tag along sport... I'm Yokoyama Yui by the way." Yui said ruffling Bisu's hair.

"I'm Yokoyama Shiro. Nice to meet you." he said faking his name

"You're Yokoyama too? We might be related!" Yui chirped.

"If you only knew..." Bisu mumbled to himself.

The venue had a lot of girls, Bisu recognized them from the sousenkyo magazines that he read.

"So you're auditioning for what Mom? err. I meant Nee-chan! Yea let's go with that." Bisu rambled.

Yui decided to ignore the 'mom' part, "I'm auditioning for SKE, their going to be a sister group for AKB, that's the main one."

Bisu waited patiently for his Mom's name to be called but he never liked doing nothing, "I'm bored." he said.

Yui paid him no attention, but he was making a cute salty face. "Be patient." Yui hushed.

When the audition was finally over, Bisu got up from his seat, and sneaked over the judges table to look at the results of his mother.

Yokoyama Yui: Passed

He thought to himself, ' she was a 9th generation member in AKB, how did that happen?'

He took the pencil in his hand and erased the ‘passed’ mark and put a failed mark on her mother's paper. "I'm sorry mom" he whispered to himself and hurriedly sat back in his seat like nothing happened.

Finally it was the time to announce who passed the auditions and only 18 names will be called, he was extremely guilty but he had to do it.

Yui cried when she wasn't called, and Bisu can only hang his head.

"I'm sorry you didn't get in the group. We can get some ice cream, chocolate chip mint I know that's your favorite!" Bisu announced. 

"How did you know chocolate-chip mint ice cream was my favorite?" Yui said wiping her tears.

"err... I just guessed, it's my favorite flavor too!" Bisu said.

Spending a day with young Yui was fun but he needed to go home and feed the cat, "I'll see you some other time nee-chan! I have to go to err.... Somewhere so uh.. Bye!" he said running back to where the SALTime machine was parked.

He punched the current date so he can return home.

Finally, he has the machine parked, with his parents nowhere to be found yet, he still has time.

He fed the cat and made dinner, stopping to check if they still have chocolate-chip mint ice cream.

He was alone yet again in the house, school doesn't start in a week so he still has plenty of time to slack around.

He was bored, and yes he read through another magazine spread yet again about his parents, this time it was about the 9th generation audition.

He shouldered his back pack again carrying the magazine to read on his trip.

He punched in September 20, 2009

He landed the SALTime machine in a field near a building, quickly putting the machine into invisible mode so that no one will see it.

Bisu walked around, trying to find a road that lead to where the audition was going to be held, when he saw a girl passing by.

"Excuse me, onee-chan!" He said trying to catch up to the girl, "Ano, excuse me onee-chan." he said catching up to the girl and tapping her shoulder. "Could you point where the location of AKB's audition is?"

The girl turned, and Bisu groaned internally, it was his auntie Haruu, "Oh hello there kid. I can take you there! As a matter of fact I'm going there too."

"Great, I can tag along." He said putting his salty face on.

"Come on kid don't frown." Shimada pinched his cheeks.

'Auntie Haruu hasn't changed at all...'

Reaching the venue, he saw both of his mothers, 'why aren't they talking to each other?' he thought.

He sat at the far end of the room watching the audition take place, Haruka was called first, he wanted to whoop and holler at how her momma will do great at the audition, but he remained silent.

Haruka sang wonderfully her voice is very melodic, well both her mother’s voices are melodic, except when they’re yelling at him to clean up his room.

When Haruka was done auditioning, he saw the look on the judge’s faces, and well, they were happy, now if only his mom could do just as well.

A few more girls were called, all of which were his aunties. Auntie Haruu was called after his momma, and a whole lot more Aunties.

Finally it was time for his mom to take the stage, and he couldn’t help but admire how his mom was so beautiful given that it was only six months that had passed, well really a day for him cause he can go back to any moment in the past, as long as it’s related to the one weilding the SALTime machine.

His mom did great, she’d been studying how to dance, he can tell, his mother doesn’t quit so easily after all.

The judges had smiles on their faces, and wrote their verdict on his mom’s paper.

Like what he did before, he sneaked over the judges table to peek at his mom and momma’s papers, ‘great they both passed’ he thought. as he quickly returned the papers and went back to his seat.

Going back to his seat, he bumped into someone. “Ah, gomenasai~” He apologized to the person.

“It’s okay kid.” Yui said. patting his head.

Bisu stood up properly, upon recognizing his mom’s voice, “Onee-chan~” he called his mom.

Yui smiled to see the weird kid again, somehow she felt close to this orphan child, must be the same last name thing.

“Oh, Shiro! What are you doing here?” Yui asked.

“Shiro?” Bisu asked.

“That is your name right?” Yui raised an eyebrow.

“Ahahaha, yea yea, that’s my name. Yokoyama Shiro.” Bisu chuckled nervously. “I want you to meet someone nee-chan!” Bisu said tugging on Yui’s arm.

“Who?” Yui asked.

“The girl that you have eyes on the whole time!” Bisu said tugging at Yui harder.

“What?!” Yui exclaimed trying to pry Bisu’s grip.

“Hello~” Bisu greeted Haruka.

Haruka bowed her head as a sign of greeting.

“I want you to meet my onee-chan~ I’m sure you’ll be spending a lot of time together.” Bisu said pushing Yui in front of him. “I’ll see you at home nee-chan~ have fun making friends with the beautiful lady.” Bisu said as he was walking away.

He felt something in his hand, his mother’s bracelet. But he was already in a hurry cause he need to leave, his momma could be back at home any moment.

He ran to the field where the SALTime machine was parked and took off immediately.

He almost crashed the SALTime machine in the yard, if it weren’t for the emergency break he would be as flat as a pancake.

He rushed in the house, nearly tripping on the cat.

He sighed, no sign of them yet, he was about to go up his room when a voice boomed behind him.

“Yokoyama Bisu!” Yui said, her arms crossed on her chest.

Bisu avoided his mom’s gaze, while his momma came bounding down the stairs, “Busted.” Haruka said.

“I didn’t do anything I swear!” Bisu exclaimed.

Yui was about to scold Bisu when she saw what her son was wearing on his wrist.

“Where did you get that?” Yui asked poiting at her long lost bracelet.

“I got this from a friend.” Bisu lied.

“You’re lying. I lost that bracelet when I was at the audition with your mom and a kid introduced me to her.” Yui said

“Oh! I remember that one!” Haruka said smirking at Yui.

“Wait...” Yui held her hand up. “You were using SALT!” She said grabbing Bisu by the ear. “I told you not to time travel! You could’ve altered the fabric of time! up to you’re room, now! You’re grounded for a month, I’m also conficating your SALT licescence!”

“I’m sorry.” Bisu apologized, to both his mothers.

“Hey...” Haruka said placing a hand of her wife’s shoulder. “Don’t be so hard on him.”

“He was the kid...” Yui whispered. “Our son brought us together in the first place.”

“Really?” Haruka asked.

“Yea, if my guess is correct, he used that machine not only once. I dunno, I think I met our son before he was even born.” Yui said fingering the letters on her bracelet.

“Hey look, we have the same bracelet.” Haruka said branding the bracelet around her wrist.

“Isn’t that what I said to you when I first met you, before I realized it was missing?” Yui asked.

“Is it? All I remember is what you sang at the SKE auditions, and your son is the cause of why you failed.” Haruka said, placing a finger on her chin.

“You too?!” Yui said in disbelief. “You two are so alike its scary sometimes.”

“What? I enjoyed judging your performance, you had waaay chubby cheeks back then!” Haruka laughed. “Now let’s go and see our little match-maker shall we.”

FIN

Ships that make me weabo

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
Re: Kahi's OS corner (Future Kid YuiParu OS)
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2015, 10:52:53 PM »
Let's see~ I read three fics you've written here so far?

Dear My Teacher - WOW DAT SMUTTY ATSUMINA. I really wish I can write smut like you can. (And Rine-chan too :v) Atsuko's so dominant though :v

SayaMilkyYui - SHO SHO SHOOOO SAAADDDDD  :cry: :cry: :cry: My OT3!!! ;______; Player Sayanee though...... I hafta commend you for the unique writing style *w* I mean really, I haven't seen someone using 'you' for a majority of the fic before. Really neat  ;)

Dating the GM - Hahahaha~ really enjoyed this AtsuMina fic too  :thumbsup

Sorry I can't really comment on YuiParu stuff nor YukoRena atm  :sweatdrop: But really liking your fics a lot, Kahi! Especially Atsumina~  :heart: Hope to see more stuff on my OT3 though //runs  :nervous

Apologies for taking long too comment!  :bow:

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2015, 09:18:09 AM »
OH YESSSSS, ANOTHER YUIPARU OS,!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I have put this into though ever since I read it on tumblr, and well the idea got stuck in my head, I just hope I did this one some justice, since things at work are seriously slack right now here's a yuiparu for all of you!!! I got this here http://kumanechi.tumblr.com/post/87504000024/imagine-if-bis-was-actually-yuiparus-son-from-the

On with the OS~~ Enjoy it every one~~

Imagine if Bisu was actually YuiParu's son from the future that came back to make sure his parents got together.

Yokoyama Bisu is an extremely gifted boy. He got his good looks and brains from his mother Yui and his attitude from his other mother Haruka.

On one particular day at the Yokoyama household, Bisu was rummaging his parents room, looking for his manga that his Mom hid, when he came across an old box.

"What's this?" he said as he lifted the box and brought it to his room. YuiParu read the label on top of the box, he lifted the cover to find numerous magazines of his parents together. "Wow." he said to himself, "Mom and Momma were really famous back then."

He spread out various posters and magazines, reading every article that was about his parents.

An hour has passed and he was still engrossed with the reading, when he suddenly got an idea to use the SALTime machine to visit her parents in the past.

He grinned to the idea; after all he won't get recognized by his parents.

He changed his clothes and went to the garage where the SALTime machine was parked, (A/N: Think of the SALTime machine like the ones in meet the Robinsons.) making sure that no one was in the area, especially his mothers, before he flew the thing, making sure he noted every single date and year of where his parents were."

March 29, 2009

"Okay, so says here that my mom failed an audition for hmmm?" Bisu hummed as he read the magazine in his hands, "ahh. SKE. I'm in the right part of the city then." He grinned to himself placing the magazine in his back pack and slinging it over his shoulder.

"Welp, time to look for my mom now. I wanna see how she is when she was young!" He excitedly exclaimed while getting down the SALTime machine.

He was strolling past a cake shop when he tripped over his untied shoelaces; he rolled down the street taking a lady down with him.

The lady that was wearing the pretty dress was now covered in dirt. Bisu quickly stood up to help the lady get up.

"Are you okay kid?" The lady asked not minding the fact that she is covered in dust.

Bisu was shocked, "Mom?" he suddenly blurted out.

Yui was confused, she don't even know this kid and when the hell did she get pregnant and had a kid. Though she must admit, she kinda looks like her. "I'm sorry?" Yui said.

"Oh, uh.. You just look like my mom." Bisu lied. "So where are you going?" he asked

"I'm going to an audition." Yui proudly says, "I hope I get accepted."

Bisu tried to recall what was written in the article, her mom failed the SKE audition, he frowned.

"Hey kid, why are you sad? Is anything bothering you?" Yui asked.

"No, I just... Can I tag along with you? I'm kind of an orphan." He lied again, shouldering his back pack again, clinging to Yui's arm.

"You can tag along sport... I'm Yokoyama Yui by the way." Yui said ruffling Bisu's hair.

"I'm Yokoyama Shiro. Nice to meet you." he said faking his name

"You're Yokoyama too? We might be related!" Yui chirped.

"If you only knew..." Bisu mumbled to himself.

The venue had a lot of girls, Bisu recognized them from the sousenkyo magazines that he read.

"So you're auditioning for what Mom? err. I meant Nee-chan! Yea let's go with that." Bisu rambled.

Yui decided to ignore the 'mom' part, "I'm auditioning for SKE, their going to be a sister group for AKB, that's the main one."

Bisu waited patiently for his Mom's name to be called but he never liked doing nothing, "I'm bored." he said.

Yui paid him no attention, but he was making a cute salty face. "Be patient." Yui hushed.

When the audition was finally over, Bisu got up from his seat, and sneaked over the judges table to look at the results of his mother.

Yokoyama Yui: Passed

He thought to himself, ' she was a 9th generation member in AKB, how did that happen?'

He took the pencil in his hand and erased the ‘passed’ mark and put a failed mark on her mother's paper. "I'm sorry mom" he whispered to himself and hurriedly sat back in his seat like nothing happened.

Finally it was the time to announce who passed the auditions and only 18 names will be called, he was extremely guilty but he had to do it.

Yui cried when she wasn't called, and Bisu can only hang his head.

"I'm sorry you didn't get in the group. We can get some ice cream, chocolate chip mint I know that's your favorite!" Bisu announced. 

"How did you know chocolate-chip mint ice cream was my favorite?" Yui said wiping her tears.

"err... I just guessed, it's my favorite flavor too!" Bisu said.

Spending a day with young Yui was fun but he needed to go home and feed the cat, "I'll see you some other time nee-chan! I have to go to err.... Somewhere so uh.. Bye!" he said running back to where the SALTime machine was parked.

He punched the current date so he can return home.

Finally, he has the machine parked, with his parents nowhere to be found yet, he still has time.

He fed the cat and made dinner, stopping to check if they still have chocolate-chip mint ice cream.

He was alone yet again in the house, school doesn't start in a week so he still has plenty of time to slack around.

He was bored, and yes he read through another magazine spread yet again about his parents, this time it was about the 9th generation audition.

He shouldered his back pack again carrying the magazine to read on his trip.

He punched in September 20, 2009

He landed the SALTime machine in a field near a building, quickly putting the machine into invisible mode so that no one will see it.

Bisu walked around, trying to find a road that lead to where the audition was going to be held, when he saw a girl passing by.

"Excuse me, onee-chan!" He said trying to catch up to the girl, "Ano, excuse me onee-chan." he said catching up to the girl and tapping her shoulder. "Could you point where the location of AKB's audition is?"

The girl turned, and Bisu groaned internally, it was his auntie Haruu, "Oh hello there kid. I can take you there! As a matter of fact I'm going there too."

"Great, I can tag along." He said putting his salty face on.

"Come on kid don't frown." Shimada pinched his cheeks.

'Auntie Haruu hasn't changed at all...'

Reaching the venue, he saw both of his mothers, 'why aren't they talking to each other?' he thought.

He sat at the far end of the room watching the audition take place, Haruka was called first, he wanted to whoop and holler at how her momma will do great at the audition, but he remained silent.

Haruka sang wonderfully her voice is very melodic, well both her mother’s voices are melodic, except when they’re yelling at him to clean up his room.

When Haruka was done auditioning, he saw the look on the judge’s faces, and well, they were happy, now if only his mom could do just as well.

A few more girls were called, all of which were his aunties. Auntie Haruu was called after his momma, and a whole lot more Aunties.

Finally it was time for his mom to take the stage, and he couldn’t help but admire how his mom was so beautiful given that it was only six months that had passed, well really a day for him cause he can go back to any moment in the past, as long as it’s related to the one weilding the SALTime machine.

His mom did great, she’d been studying how to dance, he can tell, his mother doesn’t quit so easily after all.

The judges had smiles on their faces, and wrote their verdict on his mom’s paper.

Like what he did before, he sneaked over the judges table to peek at his mom and momma’s papers, ‘great they both passed’ he thought. as he quickly returned the papers and went back to his seat.

Going back to his seat, he bumped into someone. “Ah, gomenasai~” He apologized to the person.

“It’s okay kid.” Yui said. patting his head.

Bisu stood up properly, upon recognizing his mom’s voice, “Onee-chan~” he called his mom.

Yui smiled to see the weird kid again, somehow she felt close to this orphan child, must be the same last name thing.

“Oh, Shiro! What are you doing here?” Yui asked.

“Shiro?” Bisu asked.

“That is your name right?” Yui raised an eyebrow.

“Ahahaha, yea yea, that’s my name. Yokoyama Shiro.” Bisu chuckled nervously. “I want you to meet someone nee-chan!” Bisu said tugging on Yui’s arm.

“Who?” Yui asked.

“The girl that you have eyes on the whole time!” Bisu said tugging at Yui harder.

“What?!” Yui exclaimed trying to pry Bisu’s grip.

“Hello~” Bisu greeted Haruka.

Haruka bowed her head as a sign of greeting.

“I want you to meet my onee-chan~ I’m sure you’ll be spending a lot of time together.” Bisu said pushing Yui in front of him. “I’ll see you at home nee-chan~ have fun making friends with the beautiful lady.” Bisu said as he was walking away.

He felt something in his hand, his mother’s bracelet. But he was already in a hurry cause he need to leave, his momma could be back at home any moment.

He ran to the field where the SALTime machine was parked and took off immediately.

He almost crashed the SALTime machine in the yard, if it weren’t for the emergency break he would be as flat as a pancake.

He rushed in the house, nearly tripping on the cat.

He sighed, no sign of them yet, he was about to go up his room when a voice boomed behind him.

“Yokoyama Bisu!” Yui said, her arms crossed on her chest.

Bisu avoided his mom’s gaze, while his momma came bounding down the stairs, “Busted.” Haruka said.

“I didn’t do anything I swear!” Bisu exclaimed.

Yui was about to scold Bisu when she saw what her son was wearing on his wrist.

“Where did you get that?” Yui asked poiting at her long lost bracelet.

“I got this from a friend.” Bisu lied.

“You’re lying. I lost that bracelet when I was at the audition with your mom and a kid introduced me to her.” Yui said

“Oh! I remember that one!” Haruka said smirking at Yui.

“Wait...” Yui held her hand up. “You were using SALT!” She said grabbing Bisu by the ear. “I told you not to time travel! You could’ve altered the fabric of time! up to you’re room, now! You’re grounded for a month, I’m also conficating your SALT licescence!”

“I’m sorry.” Bisu apologized, to both his mothers.

“Hey...” Haruka said placing a hand of her wife’s shoulder. “Don’t be so hard on him.”

“He was the kid...” Yui whispered. “Our son brought us together in the first place.”

“Really?” Haruka asked.

“Yea, if my guess is correct, he used that machine not only once. I dunno, I think I met our son before he was even born.” Yui said fingering the letters on her bracelet.

“Hey look, we have the same bracelet.” Haruka said branding the bracelet around her wrist.

“Isn’t that what I said to you when I first met you, before I realized it was missing?” Yui asked.

“Is it? All I remember is what you sang at the SKE auditions, and your son is the cause of why you failed.” Haruka said, placing a finger on her chin.

“You too?!” Yui said in disbelief. “You two are so alike its scary sometimes.”

“What? I enjoyed judging your performance, you had waaay chubby cheeks back then!” Haruka laughed. “Now let’s go and see our little match-maker shall we.”

FIN

Way to go bisu.
thanks for the one shot 😘💋💋💖💖💖

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline Xerxes88

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2015, 01:28:39 PM »
Salute to YuiParu!  :bow: :bow:
And Atsumina is just impossibly adorable!  :heart: :wub:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2015, 09:53:29 PM »
LOLOL  I saw that "What if Bisu was their son" on tumblr also and hoped that someone would really write a fic out of this.
Finally!  XD
So Paru also used the machine? Hahaha  :rofl:

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2015, 06:46:45 PM »
Well, I feel resurrected posting this. I just want you guys to know that I'm still alive lol, I hope I did this justice because I was seeing a lot of Atsumina action these past days, so here you go guys. You enjoy this cause I'm pretty sure you guys will have longer wait times from me. Not that anyone cares or so  :lol: XD :shakeit: :shakeit: :cow:

When Dating the Goddess and Forever Ace
Maeda Atsuko

One must remember these rules:

Takahashi Minami has just woken up to what she may call the most beautiful woman in the world, and that is saying a lot considering that there are so many beautiful women out there, but to her this woman right beside her is the most beautiful one.

She studied the woman’s features silently as she watched her sleep, taking note how her nose scrunches up when she feels Minami getting a bit too far from her touch, or when she sighs when she has found Minami’s fingers and unconsciously tangled her fingers in it.

Minami couldn’t help but smile, it has been almost 3 years since they started living together, she can’t imagine how she have lived not waking up next to this goddess.

Atsuko’s eyes fluttered open, “Hey.” Atsuko croaked, smiling at Minami.

Minami couldn’t hide her embarrassment when Atsuko saw her watching her sleep. She has done it a lot of times but this was the first time she was caught staring.

“Hey back, did you sleep well?” Minami said settling back to the pillows so she could stare at the ceiling instead.

Atsuko sat up yawning, her hair like a bird’s nest, the sleeves of her large shirt falling off her shoulders, still she looked like she came out of a magazine shoot, her curled raven hair cascading down her shoulders, pink lips that looked so inviting and her porcelain skin that seems like the rays of the sun has never touched them.

“Yeah, it was nice having that nap. I feel like I could take on an army now.” She said grinning at Minami.

Minami was just gawking at her, it was like one of those montages in the movies when someone is daydreaming and the beautiful girl flips her hair and says something amazing to her, but she knows this isn’t a daydream, she shook her head and noticed that Atsuko had a concerned look on her face.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” Minami asked.

Atsuko giggled, she took the duvet and wiped the corner of Minami’s mouth, “You were drooling while you were looking at me.”

“EHHH? Was I? Oh my God this is so embarrassing, it’s just that you’re so beautiful Acchan, have I ever told you that?” Minami stammered with obvious embarrassment.

“You might have told me that maybe an hour ago, but I wouldn’t mind hearing it again, especially it came from you.” Atsuko smiled, and you’re back to drooling over her.

RULE#1: She will always look like a goddess even if she didn’t try.
Try not to drool too much.

Every Friday is Minami and Atsuko’s date night, and this time it’s Minami’s turn to choose on where they will go out to.

They have already tried French, American, Chinese, Greek, heck they have even tried that Egyptian cuisine just last week since a new restaurant opened up. This time Minami is craving some katsudon and it is her turn to choose which restaurant to go she thought that this was the perfect way to have her katsudon binge.

Her phone buzzed on the wooden table signaling a text, she unlocked her phone and smiled when she saw who the text was from.

“I’ll pick you up at around six after your rehearsals, then we could go to where ever you choose.”

Minami smiled, she hoped it was okay if she took Atsuko to her favorite katsudon place.

Six o’clock arrived faster than she have wanted, she had to shower and get dressed after rehearsals which was not an easy thing to do especially if you sweat like Minami, she did her best and did her make up afterwards with very little time to spare, as Atsuko came bounding in the dressing room while she was putting her shoes on.

Atsuko smiled, seeing Minami all gussied up for her and her alone made her heart skip a little.

“Ready to go?” She called taking Minami’s hand in hers. Minami could only nod.

The car ride was short, since to Atsuko’s surprise, Minami chose her favorite katsudon restaurant to have dinner at. Atsuko unbuckled her seat belt and opened the door for Minami to get out, she also kissed Minami’s cheek because she was so cute in her dress.

They entered the restaurant and were given a secluded booth away from the crowd, they thanked the lady from the front of the house. They were also informed that tonight was an all-you-can-eat katsudon night.

Minami silently thanked God, she would’ve seen the light in Atsuko’s eyes brighten with the words all-you-can-eat if her eyes weren’t shut in prayer.

They were in their third bowl of katsudon, well Minami was. Atsuko had a whopping four bowl. Not including the one she was devouring currently making it a total of five.

The waitress have announced that they could order one last round and then it was the end of the all-you-can-eat katsudon night, Minami frowned.

It was down to Minami’s last piece of katsudon, she saved the largest cut for this moment. She dipped it in the sauce and braced her taste buds for the amazing last piece of katsu, when out of nowhere a hand grabbed the piece of meat and stuffed it in her mouth.

Now if it was anybody but Atsuko that stole her last piece of prized katsu then she would’ve gone all gekimidget on them in an instant, but there was Atsuko licking her lips to savor the last of the katsu.

Minami wanted to pout, but the pure delight on Atsuko’s face made up for the katsu.

RULE #2: There will be times when she will choose food over you, it is just the way life is.
She still loves you though.

It was their weekly movie night with the girls, with usually: Yuko, Haruna, Miichan, Mariko, Yui, Paru and some of the other gens that Minami and Atsuko were really close to.

This particular movie night's theme was something: Sexy, they each brought a movie of their choice to the party’s host, which was rotated weekly, and this time it was Atsuko and Minami’s turn to host the party.

It was pretty embarrassing at first, especially if she was watching with the younger generation of girls, they made sure that all of them were in the legal age before they chose what movie to watch.

The selection of the movie they would watch would be determined by a rock-paper-scissor game, and whoever beats everyone gets to choose the movie, they could even choose the movie that the others brought in.

Typically Paru and Mariko were always neck and neck at finals so they always get to choose the movie, but this week Atsuko was determined to win.

By sheer will, or sheer luck, Atsuko had won over Mariko. It wasn’t easy, Mariko was really good at this game. That or she was just plain lucky all the time.

Atsuko grinned triumphantly raising her fist after winning over Mariko’s scissors. “I choose—“

The television blared the scene in Blue is the warmest color where Emma and Adele kissed for the first time, followed by explicitly making love with each other.

Atsuko leaned close to Minami’s ear whispering words that sent shock waves of want to Minami’s center, Atsuko grinned and trained her eyes as if she did nothing.

Atsuko whispering really naughty words in Minami’s ear lasted for the entire movie, with the others stealing awkward glances at their girlfriends because of the movie.

“Well this has been an awesome night!” Mariko chirped.

“Yeah! Especially when they got to the position where they—” Yuko said being cut off by Haruna’s hand clamped tightly over her mouth. “We’ll be heading home, don’t worry about us you guys we know the way out. Uh, we’ll just show ourselves right guys.” Haruna called over her shoulder dragging Yuko along looking at the others with almost black eyes.

Atsuko and Minami were finally alone in their apartment, after cleaning the living room Atsuko decided to bring up the movie.

“That movie was really good, I’m glad Paru brought it. Who knew she had such a collection.” Atsuko said slumping on the couch.

Minami almost choked on her own spit, when she remembered the things said to her, she remained her composure, and looked at Atsuko, “It was a real awareness thing you know, I’m glad you chose that movie.” She said as she wiped their coffee table that had crumbs of chips on it.

Minami was avoiding the sex topic, well it was really awkward watching a full 6 minute love scene, “I was particularly captured on the love scene,” Atsuko said “It was real intense.”

Minami blushed, this was not a good time, and she was already trying her best not to jump Atsuko’s bones now. Minami could only nod weakly, this is not easy.

See the problem with Atsuko is she can play innocent if she wanted to, and now she was doing her best to tease Minami so she can have her fun later in the bedroom.

“I wonder if Minami could be that flexible too~” Atsuko quipped.

Minami lost it, she seized the chance to straddle Atsuko on the couch their kisses quick and frantic, Atsuko flipped their positions and all was right in the world again, maybe she should dye her hair blue to remind Minami, or they could just watch it again.

RULE #3: She might look like an innocent lamb, but she’s really plotting on how to take you down in bed, or in cases the couch. P.S: She ALWAYS TOPS so deal with it.

This was the third time Minami woke up to a breakfast in bed, it was already getting suspicious. Either Minami did something that Atsuko wanted her to realize, or she did something that she wanted Minami to realize.

Minami’s favorites were all in the platter: eggs, bacon, toast with that organic strawberry jam that she likes. It was all there, not that she was complaining but it bothered her, she was usually the one doing this for Atsuko not the other way around.

They spent the whole day together, in which Atsuko has thought of a new pet name for her cinnamon roll. It was really cheesy and brought a smile to Minami’s lips.

At one point Atsuko was serenading her with their song Omoide no Hotondo in which Minami sang along. Then there’s these little love notes that Atsuko left everywhere, the fridge, on the bed, their pillows, she even stuck a sticky note on Nyaachan.

Minami gave her brain a good search but she couldn’t find an answer, a voice answered the questions in her head.

“It’s because I want to make you feel what you make me feel. I want to be your knight in shining armor, I want to take care of you like you take care of me, maybe even better.” Atsuko said cupping Minami’s cheek. “It’s because you are my sweet, sweet, cinnamon roll.”

Rule #4: She would want to treat you like her princess once in a while, then again if it involves food See Rule #2

It is going to be the 20th anniversary of the AKB Theater and it is customary for the first generation members to perform.

Minami rallies the members that can attend and perform, even those who have retired from show business completely, and after some phone calls Minami managed to convince Mariko, Haruna, Miichan, Tomochin and her wife Atsuko to perform, as for the others well they weren’t getting younger.

They had rehearsals at the theater it was packed with new and old members alike, some with their children showing them around the theater.

At age thirty-four, each have carried one child, Keiko being 4 years old and Nami at 7 years old, you could never see that parenting was taking a toll on Minami, let alone Atsuko.

Her dancing was the same like when they performed during concerts, her voice still flawless as ever, her smile still dazzles like a million diamonds, it still left Minami mesmerized as she watched her wife perform Nagisa no Cherry with Mariko, Haruna and Miichan.

Yui gave her a pat on the shoulder, “She’s still the ace we had thirteen years ago, and now with two kids.”

Minami nodded her wife still has it, and it just makes her fall more in love with Maeda Atsuko. Well Takahashi now, ahh you get the picture.

RULE #5: She is called the Forever Ace for a reason.

Remember these simple rules and your life with the Goddess is sure to flourish
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 06:59:36 PM by kahineechan »
Ships that make me weabo

Offline tong99826

Re: Kahi's OS corner (When Dating the Goddess Atsumina OS)
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2015, 07:45:47 AM »
Oh it's so sweettttt
I can see how much Minami loves Atsuko and how important her Ace is to her.
These 5 rules are true, or I should say it's definitely true with AtsuMina.
I love this oneshot very much!
Thank you a lot! Hope to see more AtsuMina fanfic of you, Author-san!
~AtsuMina~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2015, 11:21:42 AM »
Yeah... I hope the 1st gen would come and perform every anniversary

Even after Takamina's graduation.

May be on the day of her graduation...

Thank you for the wonderful Atsumina OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2015, 05:36:07 PM »
5 rules for Atsumina! So cute.
I love the 2nd rule though.
So true.  :cathappy:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
Re: Kahi's OS corner (The Six Lesbians You'll Date Before You Die YUIHAREM)
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2016, 07:28:28 PM »
I LIVE! I seriously have no excuse other than I'm lazy and I have no motivation to write. And then bam! I do this. I surprised myself too honestly.  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit: please enjoy what my brain has created. I've been obsessing over a YUIHAREM fic for so long I finally cracked and wrote one.

Enjoy my brain farts!  :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit: BE SURE TO CHECK OUT The Gay Women Channel on youtube!~ https://www.youtube.com/user/UnsolicitedProject

P.s: Sakura, Yuusei, Misaki, I'm not effin sorry. I hope I did this justice!

P.p.s: i'm so effin tired, I have like one eye open. so if there are any typos or grammar slips. I'll get to fixing that later.

GEYWEH, THIS IS FOR YOU

The Six Lesbians you’ll date before you die, Inspired by the Gay Women channel.

Yokoyama Yui has been trying to get out of the closet, and now that she has successfully come out to her parents, it is now the world she is trying to tell.

Looking for love, Yui is looking for love (and maybe a few hook ups cause let’s face it she’ll die a virgin if she doesn’t do hook ups now), she’ll turn twenty-four soon, and she needs to find a good girlfriend fast.

“A blind date!” Paru suggested, removing the lemon wedge on her glass.

Seriously you didn’t know if she was serious about that suggestion, so you just listed it down. “Or, you could try Grindr, or maybe some dating app out there.” She said shrugging her shoulders as she sipped on her margarita.

OAO

The baby dyke

Grindr set you up with a nice girl, which you hoped is a nice catch when you swiped right and since this is your first date you would be totally okay if you don’t hit it off.

You sat at the table of that restaurant you and Paru agreed on taking your blind date, you immediately order wine and fix your dress and make up checking if you still look okay.
She arrived at your table and you nearly choked on the white wine that you were drinking. She is literally a walking rainbow, that or a rainbow pooping cat decided to shit on her.

Her dress was what you can only describe as if a rainbow and a bottle of glitter had a baby. “Hi I’m Kojima Mako, but you can call me Mako. You must be Yui.” She said sitting down in front of you.

You just smile at yourself taking a large gulp of wine; you internally groan this is going to be a long night.

The one night stander

This is the second date you’re going to have for the week using grindr, that fluke you had with the rainbow and glitter baby was long forgotten when you got home and Paru was waiting for up for you to spill the details of the date in which was a total disaster when she not so secretly followed you back to your apartment which was creepy and cute in a way but you’re over her.

You and TheLesbianQueen69 on grindr as you met her and agreed to meet at a pub, you just got hooked on her profile picture, short jet black hair, and ample cleavage which was clad in leather together mad guitar skills which you just assumed cause she was holding a guitar.

You decided to wear a white shirt with a low cut that makes your boobs look big, together with that black leather pants that shows off your legs really well along with those boots that your mom brought you on a whim. It would be nearly impossible for you not to end up in bed with TheLesbianQueen69 looking like that.

OAO

The pub was noisy and rowdy and seriously you don’t want to be here right now with these geezer giving you dirty looks, she’s over thirty minutes late and you have downed several glasses of jack and coke.

You feel a tap on your shoulder in which you almost gag on your alcohol, it’s her; TheLesbianQueen69 on grindr is in front of you in the flesh and she is looking very, very, very hot.
She leans in and introduced herself as Yamamoto Sayaka, seriously can the music get any louder?

You check her out as she orders drunken melon balls from the bartender and leads you to the secluded area of the pub, less noisy and less crowded.

You make eye contact, well almost, as she playfully tilted your head up and said “My eyes are up here Hun.” This means you have been staring at her breasts for quite some time now.

You make small talk with her with the most outrageous topics she could come up with and you just went along with it.

She’s into music, like she sings and plays the guitar like you saw in her profile picture, and somewhere along the small talk you just leant in her and kissed her.
She was startled at first but she returned the kisses with much eagerness. You didn’t want to stop kissing her but then oxygen was an issue already.

“Wanna head back to my place?” You blurt out. She nods and you hurriedly make your way through the throng of drunk and sweaty bodies in the pub.

OAO

You barely make it your bed because you didn’t want to part with her, not even for air. You want to remember this but you know you won’t because you are so plastered.
She kissed her way down your body leaving a trail of burning kisses to your exposed skin, every inch of you anticipating what’s coming next.

Waves of pleasure come over you as you and her finish doing the deed and she passes out next to you, you close your eyes trying to steady the thrum of your heart and the throb between your legs. Trying not to forget your name as bliss lulls you to slumber.

OAO

You wake up with the rays of the sun filling the room, you turn and to your absolute surprise she was gone, a single note on her used pillow.

”You blew my mind out of the water. Xoxo”

You run your hand through your hair as you look down on your naked body covered in her kisses. “So this is that I-wanted-to-get-to-know-her-more-before-¬I-fucked-her moment” You murmur to yourself as you slump back in your bed and think about last night. You never really meet her again after that one night.

OAO

The Straight Girl

“I need cuddles!” She whined as you leave her side to get some popcorn while you guys watch some Netflix. “I literally moved away five feet away Rena.” You giggle as you approach he couch again with a full bowl of popcorn in hand. “Okay, now cuddles.” You say flopping down on the couch next to her. She giggles as she wraps an arm around your waist with the other hand on her phone.

“Jurio said he’ll pick me up at around 4.” She said with a big smile.

You sigh, of course. Jurio (also known as your worst nightmare) is always there when you least expect it. You always have thought that maybe one day your relationship with her will blossom into something other than cuddles and 2 beer queer kisses, and her saying “if I was a lesbian I will sooooo date you.” and many more. You sigh again thinking how you fell for her this fast and why you’re torturing yourself thinking she’d go gay for you.

“Oh. Okay, need any help?” You offer avoiding her gaze as you train your eyes mindlessly on your TV blaring some forgotten show.

“Nope, I can manage.” She smiles and happily types a reply to her boyfriend.

You never really get over this one.

OAO

The lipstick lesbian

You have watched countless shows and every single lesbian in a TV show or movie you watched are drop dead gorgeous.
Sure there are women that you dated that you consider like above average. But by some miracle Grindr has pulled through for you and has given you a chance to meet her!

She’s like one of those Victoria Secret Angels mixed with crazies that you love.

You set up a date with her and frankly you just end up staring at her the whole date, everyone flirts with her and she flirts right back.

Kojima Haruna or Harunyan as she introduced herself to you, you just nod and drool over her.

OAO

Everything is going along really great with Haruna, and sex has never been better. Well, on her end that is.

She’s the ultimate pillow queen, you’ve developed carpal tunnel, and no action from your end is received.

You started thinking, does she even like vaginas?!

This won’t really work out. Next!

OAO

The closet queen

This is by far the longest running date you have been in. 2 weeks and counting.

You’re happy and content, but you are slowly dying. First it was the rainbow flag that she wanted to remove, then it was that “keep calm and kiss girls” shirt of yours that she threw out.

You never went out in public or had a dinner date outside from your usual deliveries and chines take outs.

“Going out is great but I want more intimacy.” She said with a bite of her burger.

“So, Sakura. When are you gonna introduce me to your mom?” you say to her as you pick on your take out salad.

“I haven’t come out to my parents as gay. I’m not ready yet.” She whispered, she’s in the closet and you are back there with her.

Maybe it’s time you move on.

OAO

The Bestfriend

With every date you had, Paru was always there to give you expert advice. You get it, she’s gay too, and that’s why you click so well she’s like a second skin to you.

“So how was dating that closet queen?” She playfully asked.

You took a long sip of your martini and sighed. “I don’t wanna be in the closet again. I’ve been there I’ve done that. Not happening again.”

She giggles and you find it cute.

Wait. Hold up back up. You thought to yourself, since when did you find her cute, or the way she giggles is cute?

Could it be that after all this time, the one you wanted the most is right there under your nose, giving you expert love and relationship advise, giving you tips on how to dress to impress, could it be that she’s the one you wanted all along?

You stare at her a bit longer and she notices.

“Are you okay?” She asked tone full of concern as she inched closer and touched your face.

You lean into her touch, and before you know it your lips are connected with each other, and she was kissing you, and you were kissing her.

You happily smiled into the kiss knowing fully that you got your answer.

FIN
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 08:10:47 PM by kahineechan »
Ships that make me weabo

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2016, 07:52:07 PM »
This is hilarious! x'D The pace Yui moves on from girl to girl is amazing  :lol:

Since you PM-ed me Mako's snippet, I can only say the same thing I said in my PM with you. "The blind date setting though xD"

YOKOYAMAMOTO MADE ME GO ASDFGHHKLJDA;SKDASLLKA YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! Sayanee really fits the 'one-night-stander' role since she's just a cool beauty who can pull stunts off like that. And of course, Ham would've enjoyed every single moment with her  ;) Also, the fact that YokoYamamoto's story seems to be the longest out of the rest   :thumbup :lol:

I've been in such an OtaGeki mood recently so this really takes the cake! Rena feels like a child wanting to be spoiled by Ham nee-sama who in turn wants her 'child' to notice her instead of Jurio but we all know JR is canon so I'm just kidding sorry not sorry  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nyan is just... very Nyan  :nervous Poor Ham though, getting the unfavorable end of the stick.

Hahahaha I can't believe you really ended up going with Sakura-tan after chatting with me for a bit  :lol: And seeee she does fit the part! Innocent closet Sakura, I have my eyes on you.  :jerk:

And last but not least, the one that made me go "hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhh" when I read it eventhough it was shorter than YokoYamamoto's, YUIPARU!!!  :inlove: Short but sweet indeed. Thank goodness Ham realizes her feelings for her bestie otherwise I'd be all  :banghead:

This is awesome, Kahi!!!  :cow:

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2016, 12:52:01 AM »
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I LOVE THIS >U< !!!!!!!  :inlove:  :inlove:  :inlove:
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2016, 01:39:06 AM »
^w^d
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2016, 01:06:28 PM »
 :mon lmao: OH MY GOD, MY DOOTAA CREATED LE MASTERPIECE OF A ONE SHOT  :mon fyeah:

I couldn't stop from laughing at how fast paced this was and how hilarious Yui's way of seeing things was LOL I mean, I get where she's coming from, kinda LOL but still, her thoughts at times were just so funny XD

Knowing your ship I knew this was gonna end in YuiParu and the fact you made Paru her best friend only confirmed my guess. I mean, most of the times it is like that, right? Those that we have close and never even dare to think of having any romantic advances with them turn out to be the ones we fall for in the first place, obviously realizing way later after many fails and tries with other people. Not my case, but I had quite a few friends that had such an experience so I can relate.

Kojimako  :mon suspect: really now? poor Yui, she had to deal with rainbows and glitter and cat poop... well not literally with the latter LOLOLOL omg this was seriously hilarious and pity at the same time

OAFGUILGZDRBGLKNESKDNVA;NDVCPMDV;KMDOVADSNVPINGVPIRWMOGNM

MADA FRIKIN YOKOYAMAMOTO SHIZZLE BADIZZLE MAGGEZZLE *various potato noises that usually Kahi makes*

:mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove: :mon crazyinlove:

Sayanee is the epitome of perfection when it comes to picking someone who you'd want to take your virginity from you. HOT. TALENTED. GENTLE. CARING. FUNNY. DOMINANT. IKEMEN.

JESUS, YUI YOU SO LUCKY DANG

Seriously, this ship is so epic and I agree with Misaki. The fact you made YokoYamamoto's part the longest is just  :mon thumb: :mon lovelaff:

NOW THIS.

OMG.

I HAVE SOMETHING I WANNA GET OUT OF MY CHEST.

Is this just me or I am the only one (from Adorks) reading this and sensing a feeling of deja vu? Rena x Jurio + Yui really reminds me of a certain S x Y + a few people that S said “if I was a lesbian I will sooooo date you.” well more like "If I was not dating Y I would so date you"

Probably it's just me but R reminds me of S too much lol so I got a deja vu XD

THis was friggin cute though, I really am a huge fan of GekiTabe, you know that. THis seriously was lovely LOL poor Yui, she will never get over this  :mon XD:

ugh, KojiHaru seems like that type nee LOL maybe Yui should have simply tried mentioning the issue but meh I don't really care bout Kojipa that much in the first place so good riddance LOL

As much as I thought Okada would fit this role well - and I mentioned that to you when you consulted me and Yuusei bout it - I think Misaki is right. Sakuratan works super well as a closeted lesbian, really. I can easily imagine her being exactly like what you described. Good job  :mon lol:

I AM JUST SUPER HAPPY IT ENDED WITH YUIPARU. Short but sweet and wraps the whole thing nicely~  :mon lovelaff:

Big thank you for writing this hilarious piece of art. Mama is off now, back to mah shadows  :mon hobo:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
I LIVE!!! OMG I AM IN DIRE NEED OF YUIPARU. SO I WROTE ONE. ANGST, ANGST, AND OPEN ENDED ANGST. I LOVE IT.

SOUSENKYO AND POST SOUSENKYO HAPPENINGS MADE ME FEEL THINGS. NNNHHHHGGGGGGG

THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL YUIPARU SHIPPERS OUT THERE.

How do you take someone that has been deeply embedded in your life and rip them out, only to hurt yourself even more?

Well this story is about how I met her and completely flipped my life over for her.

--------

It was a start of junior year for Shimazaki Haruka, her uniform ironed crisp to perfection, her hair in a twin tail style and she's bubbling with excitement.

Triple checking her things that she needed for school, her mobile lit up to signal a text message.

"I'll be there in 5. I brought you breakfast as well."

She read as she walked to the front door placing her phone back in her pocket. She shouldered her bag and said her goodbyes to her mom and dad.

"Hey Paru!" her best friend greeted her waving as she ran from the corner of the street to her front door where she waited.

"Hey Ricchan." she said as she looped their arms together.

"So, are you excited for the first day of class?" Ricchan asked fixing her bangs in the mirror of the car they passed by.

Haruka nodded, her summer was quite eventful, and by eventful she meant it was a blast, memories of summer flooded her mind. The late night calls, the texting every waking minute. She had a smile on her face and that did not go unnoticed by her best friend.

"You're smiling!" Ricchan exclaimed.

"Ofcourse I smile you dolt. I'm excited for the start of a new school year!" Haruka lied.

Well it wasn't a total lie, she was excited for a new school year but it wasnt entirely that alone.

Ricchan decided that it was best to drop the topic and just let her friend be, if there was something that she would like to tell her then she would.

------

It was already a month after the start of the class and it was getting along pretty great. She made a lot of friends and she liked her classes. She especially liked when it was time to go home.

Haruka was a diligent student. She wasn't that bright and she isn't an honor student, but she still kept getting good grades.

She was waiting on the stairs of the second floor building for the person that she was waiting for to emerge, it's already getting dark and she needs to be home soon, but instead she waited patiently.

Finally it was already six in the evening when she went home from the school, holding hands with her.

"Nee Haruka where'd you want to go tonight?" she asked.

They needed to keep it a secret. Going out like this, its frowned upon in public. But what can they do they're in love. Or atleast Haruka is.

They finished having dinner and then its time to go home.

From a strager's point of view, they could have been sisters, or aunt and niece, but to Haruka she was in love with a woman she knows she has very little chance with.

---

Fast forward to a year with still the same routine, she'd go to class and face the woman that she loved with a professional stance, and then after class they'd hold hands, go somewhere private to eat, laugh and just be together.

For Haruka this was the time of her life, she was a graduating senior and her family is okay, well sort of.

Their relationship has gotten more deeper by the day, the words "I love you" has been thrown around already.

It was the first kiss that they shared in a dirty bathroom that sparked and ignited the fire in Haruka to know that she loved her too.

This made her happy when she said "I love you so much Haruka."

She threw her arms around her and said "I love you too Yui." a bunch of times.

Their relationship was at its height, but there was just more than one catch. Yui has a boyfriend, and their relationship is being watched by malicious eyes.

By law, Haruka is still a minor, and Yui is the adult. If anybody knew what was happening between them someone could report them.

That was both of their worst fear. Yui would lose her job as a teacher and Haruka would lose Yui.

They tried to severe their ties, but they always kept coming back to each other.

Until one day that Haruka's mother found out.

Her mother's rage cannot be contained, she hit Haruka, told Haruka's father as well. He was more mad. She wanted Yui to be put to jail. "This is a crime!" her father wailed. "This is statutory rape! You are not in love with her Haruka."

Her father's words stung more than the slap she recieved from both her parents.

She cried herself to sleep every night, blaming herself that someone had found out of her happiness.

Her parents got a conference from the school board, the complained of a teacher abusing a student.

Everyone was outraged, but it was not published, no one was sued, Yui just simply lost her job.

---------

Haruka cannot forget the words that escaped Yui's lips that day of the conference two months ago. She shook her head but the echoes of those words did not leave her thoughts "I told the child..."

She drank and smoked in a dark alley before heading to class. She was now guarded by her teachers.

Eventually they seemed to have forgotten about what happened and eased up on her. The one thing that she couldn't shake from her mind is that: does she still have a shot with Yui?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:45:37 PM by kahineechan »
Ships that make me weabo

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Kahi's OS corner (Forbidden YuiParu)
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2016, 09:56:02 AM »
Very interesting.
The truth is that it is a very controversial topic ..  if a young and a adult should be together.
It also depends on the age to be carried between them to see if it really is legal or not.

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Re: Kahi's OS corner (Forbidden YuiParu)
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2016, 07:25:42 PM »
Thank you very much for all this fics!
Finding this thread full of interesting YuiParu and AtsuMina had made my evening  :)
Although the angst was breaking my heart, they were all very well-written as well.
I wish that I found this thread sooner.
Thank you and keep on writing.
I'll be looking forward to read more from you, Author-san :)

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kobushi Factory - This is Unmei