JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nakagawa Shoko - Mitsubachi no Sasayaki

Author Topic: Cometerz48 OS Stash: Kyou made no Melody - Chapter 10  (Read 36901 times)

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
thank you very much for your update!!!!!

Kyou made no Melody is gotta more and more complicated... and I am looking forward to~

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
I've been reading the latest chapter of Kyou Made no Melody since you've posted it and I feel quite rude of not leaving a comment.

Finally! Sakae was mentioned in the fic (wondering if Geki will be the leader). Thought that they were antagonists like NAMBA but it seems like they are also part of the government (or are they?). Things are getting more interesting and I can't wait for your next update.

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Cometerz48 OS Stash: 26 and What?!!! - FINALE + replies
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2015, 06:49:05 PM »
26 and what:  I find it interesting where Umechan gets into these messes with little thought and things happen although I hope she is okay

Kyou no Made: preparing for the all out war

Can't wait for the next update

Well... We'll see if Umechan can make it out finely..

I love the way you think, Kuro-nii.. INCOMING UPDATES!!

this is awsome.. :twothumbs
 update soon author-san,,.. please.. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Fufufufu.. Arigatou for the compliment~

Here's an update (or two)  :hip smile: :hip smile:

:dizzy: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

i hope asashima-san is fine...  :prayers:

by the way, forgive me for the leukemia thing in Yuri Diary!  :err:

and i'm waiting for your Samurai Princess update!  :wriggly:

thanks for the update~~  :wigglypanda:

It's alright~ I knew you'd have to give an extra kick to the story, every author would  XD

Hmm.. 'Fine'? We'll see about that... *grins evilly*

An update is coming soon for the Samurai Princess Series. Had trouble with my laptop being RIP, but managed to recover the data somehow..

thank you very much for your update!!!!!

Kyou made no Melody is gotta more and more complicated... and I am looking forward to~

Sure you will~ Hopefully I can post it after I post this one here..

I've been reading the latest chapter of Kyou Made no Melody since you've posted it and I feel quite rude of not leaving a comment.

Finally! Sakae was mentioned in the fic (wondering if Geki will be the leader). Thought that they were antagonists like NAMBA but it seems like they are also part of the government (or are they?). Things are getting more interesting and I can't wait for your next update.

Daijobu~ A lot of silent readers around here I bet. Rather than 'rude', I'd prefer them as 'shy' *grins to all silent readers*

Sakae.. Well I'll let you all readers be the judge of their acts and which sides are they on. But all I can tell you as previously said before is that they're still a government agency, only with more circumstances..

INCOMING UP DATES~~

First of all, let me tell you guys somethin..

FINALLY. AND. ABSOLUTELY. I. AM. FREE. FROM. ALL. THE. SH*TTY. EXAMS. FOR. REAL.

*throws confetti in the air, big party, and a fireworks party thrown by the country in celebrating(?)*

Anyway... so here's a FINALE for the 26 and What?!!! that I should've finished it months ago. I had fun figuring out as well as playing my oshi's feelings if she were ever to be stuck in this kind of situations. I was thankful to receive advises from my friends (claps for Kuro-nii and Yuki-chan) on improving myself and of course those that gives remarks to the short series of Umechan's complicated love story.

Enjoy and hopefully I can post the next Kyou Made no Melody very soon (I have them ready, I swear. But my mum is threatening me to sleep as I type this thing or she'll turn off the wifi.)

Sorry for the bad English~

26 and What?!!!
 FINALE

“Umechan, someone is here to see you!” called my manager from the door.

“Hai~” I yelled back before applying another layer of lip gloss to my lips. It was common for my friends to come to each other’s play and meet me afterwards. I put down the tube and grabbed my phone as I know that I’d probably be taking pictures with it. I walked out of the door and look around only to catch a particular figure standing with a bouquet of flowers. “Ryu..”

“Hey.” smiled the tall man. He was wearing a gray coat over a red turtle neck and a knitted scarf hanging on his neck. In his hands were a bouquet of white roses and a card attached, offered to me. “You were flawless on the stage, Ayaka-san.”

I couldn’t find a word to say, “Th-Thank you..”  I accepted the bouquet and looked up on him.”How are you?”

“I’m alright.” He smiled. “Occasionally still gets my headache, but other than that; I’m good.” He answered.

Flashback – 2 months ago

“Save him!!!” I sobbed on my manager’s arm as the medics took him away to the surgery room. I sobbed and sobbed as if not wanting to lose him no matter what.

For the first time, I really don’t want to lose someone.. Someone like Asashima Ryu..

I was still sniffing as the other medics guided me to the Intensive Unit Care to get my shoulder checked. It was bruising pretty badly they said and I’ll have to use some balm to relieve it before wrapping it in a gauge for a week or so. My manager caressed my head as she tries to calm me down, trying not to make me worry of Ryu’s condition. As soon as the surgery room’s light turned off, I stood up and approached the incoming doctor as he came out of the surgery room.

“The force that hit him was pretty strong. It didn’t injure the ribs as I was expecting but it hit his two out of twelve of his Thorax, it cracked but not crushed thankfully. Another thankful thing is that it didn’t do any harm to his Cervical, if something were to happen to it, it could also effect his Medulla Oblongata where it controls heartbeats, blood pressure, breathings. Thank God that wasn’t the case..” said the doctor. “But..”

“But..?” I dared to ask.

“He fell forward didn’t he?” asked the doctor. “We scanned his skull as well and another thankful thing is that nothing that bad happened to it but there might be possibilities he will be experiencing a major concussion aftermath and a short-term memory lost as well.”

I covered my mouth, unable to not gasps at the news, “But he will survive right? Can I visit him?”

The doctor nodded, “He will, but the side effects as I said before would probably apply as soon as he woke up. You can check on him a little, just don’t wake him up.”

I looked at my manager and saw her nod before following to Ryu’s room. I entered quietly and saw him still laying on the bed, unconscious with a gauge around his head. I sat on the chair beside the bed and looked at him.

“Thank Gods you’ll be alive, Ryu..” I whispered gently. My heart felt so messed up that I can’t afford to cry anymore, “You saved me, I don’t know how should I really make it up to you.”

I braved myself to reach for his hand laying beside him aimlessly and took hold of it. It was my first time to hold a boy’s hand voluntarily like this, his hand was bigger than mine by inches but it felt so warm.

“Wake up soon, alright?” I whispered as I gripped his hand gently. I looked at his face and still saw his eyelids closed. I took myself a moment to study him, his slightly tanned eyelids, his sculptured jaws and nose, and finally those thin lips.

I heard the door open and turned, a woman in her mid twenties stood by the door. Red faced and her hair looked so messed up as if she was running along the way, shown by the way she’s taking her breath. She focused on Ryu before rushing towards the bed.

“Nii..” she whined lowly. “Hey, you’re awake?” she shook his body slightly. I took her a moment to notice me watching her.

“You..”

“Ha-hajimemashite.” I bowed. “I’m Umeda Ayaka.”

The girl studied me from bottom to the top quickly as she nods, “Yes, I heard. You’re the one that made him like this.”

“I can expl-“ but she cuts me by grabbing my collar and pull me out of the room.

“How dare you did this to my brother..” she growled as she pinned me to the wall. She was tall her brother for sure, and her grip is strong as well. “He was crazy for you, you know? Take another look at what you have done!”

“Rika, that’s enough!” a voice called in the corridor. I glanced and saw Mr. Asashima approaching with a woman that’s supposedly to be his wife. “Let go off her. I’ve heard the whole thing from Miyamoto-san. She’s not the one at fault.”

“But..” she argued. Only to meet his father’s look before letting go of my collars. “Fine.” She glared.

“Asashima-san..” I approached him and gave my biggest bow. “I’m really sorry! He was there to watch me training but then-“ his hand stopped me talking as he tried raising me back up.

“But-“

“Umeda-san, as I said before I have heard the whole thing.” Said Mr. Asashima. “Ryu was protecting you so that you won’t get hit by the falling lamp. He’s doing what normal human would do to save others, you’re not at fault at all.”

“But-“

“We know our son, Umeda-san.” Assured his wife this time. “Ryu has a good sense of humanity. He would so that to anybody, and certainly he would be willing to do that for you.”

I couldn’t find my words anymore but only able to look at my manager as she managed a nod to me. The only person who seemed to be still unhappy with the situation was Asashima Rika, Ryu’s sister, as she’s still crossing her arms and gave me a look before joining her parents into Ryu’s room.

“Miyamoto-san said you can take a rest for a few days to get that shoulder alright. We’re doing our best not to get the media sniffing about the incident.” Explained my manager as we travelled in a car back to my hotel room in Tokyo. “I suggest you stay low for now, expect some mails from members as I also told the situations to the management and they may have pass it forward to members.”

I nodded and stay quiet until I reached my hotel room. As I took my shower, Rika’s words still echoed on my mind, haunting me.

“He was crazy for you, you know? Take another look at what you have done!”

He really was..? I asked myself. Ryu’s face came across my mind all the sudden, everything of him..

Am I also crazy of him now..? I asked myself ignoring the shower pouring over me. But the more I think of it, another face came across my mind; Miyazawa Haru’s.

His messy dyed hair, the levis he wore, his smile… I imagined him be working in a bar at this time, keeping companies of the guests in the club as his skilled hands did the magic on cocktails.

Masaka… I gasped. Am I falling for both of them..?

Worst situation ever, all I could say.

Later, I can’t sleep at all. I ignored all the mails and cast my phone to the side table and rolled away from it. Between the sheets, my mind racing with my heart as I kept asking the questions;

Who do you like the most?

Are you willing to break the Love Ban Rule?

What will fans think if they know the truth?

What are you planning to do after this?

None of them are answer-able as I thought more of it until falling asleep without realizing how exhausted I was. The next morning was slightly friendlier with mails coming in asking me about my conditions, which I replied my best before walking outside my door.

With the agreement from my manager, I headed towards the hospital and grabbed a bouquet of flowers on the way along with a card along the way. Before I knew it, I was already at the receptionist and when I headed for the lift-

“Umeda-san!”  I glanced and to my surprise Haru was waving as he approached me. “I didn’t expect you to be here!”

“I-I-“ I bet Sae knows what happened to me but didn’t tell Haru as he looked casual towards me instead of worry. “I’m visiting a friend here. What are you doing here?”

“I’m also visiting a friend.” He smiled. “I always visit this place everyday before gone to work.” He explained.

“ Everyday?” I asked back. “She must’ve been someone close to you.”

Haru smiled thinly, “You could say that.. Want to meet with my friend?”

“Ah, I..” I tried to find a way to turn it down. “I have a bouquet to deliver though…”

“My friend is just outside in the yard,” he pointed at the door towards the yard. “She’ll be happy to make new friends.”

She..?

I followed him in the end to the yard and arrived upon a marble fountain of the hospital. My eyes widened as Haru bent down beside his friend who’s tangling a bunch of weeds in her hand. Her hair was wavy medium black and her pale skin gives off the fact that she’s been sick for a while now. Not only that, the wheelchair she sits on seemed to be used a lot.

“This is Hana-chan.” Introduced Haru. “Hana-chan, this is Sae-chan’s friend; Umeda Ayaka.”

Hana looked up to me and smiled warmly with a weak smile. She looked towards Haru in question then, moving her finger as she does.

“Oh nope.” Said Haru. “Sae-chan is not always hanging out with boys alright. This is her friend as well, a fellow idol like her.” I laughed hearing the statement as Hana also grinned cheekily.

“You can call me, Umechan if you want.” I said to Hana. “Do you know NMB48? I’m one the members.” Hana’s face brightened up as she nods and started motioning some movements with her hands. Then I realized it was a movement from Rashikunai’s choreography.

“Hana-chan likes idols.” Explained Haru. “She watches performances in the net when she has time between her medications.”

I nodded and saw a nurse approaching us, saying she’ll be taking Hana now for her daily medication procedure. I caught the look on Hana’s face that looked scared and reached out for Haru’s arm. Haru hold her hands and caressed her hair before whispering something in her ear, causing the girl to smile and nodded before offering a pinky to him. Haru took the pinky and linked it with his and then smiled as Hana was taken away.

“Hana-chan is my girlfriend.” Said Haru suddenly as soon as Hana was gone. “She has been sentenced as a mute since she was little by the doctors, as well as Leukimia. The fact that she has Leukemia was known by her family just two years ago.”

“Hana-chan was a quiet person but does her studies well in the university. We’ve been dating since three years ago, a year before we all knew she had Leukemia. When she knew about it, she was devastated. She then attempted to kill herself.”

“Miyazawa-san..” I was unable to say anything but to watch his back on me as she play with the water in the fountain.

“She survived the attempt but it took away her ability to move her legs. The doctors said it will take long for her to heal as she also has to start her Leukemia treatment if she wants to survive.” Explained Haru.

“That’s why you work as lot’s of things..” I simplified. “You want her back healthy again.”

He nodded, “As stupid as she can get, she’ll still be my one choice. I love her with all my life.”

I found myself lost of words after hearing his story. All these time I was thinking someone’s man… Not knowing the efforts he put in for his dream girl..

And here I am standing by the Ryu’s room door with the flowers in my hand. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door softly and as gentle as I can.

“Come in.” I opened the door and saw him sitting up on his bed, still with the gauge around his head but in his hands was a thick looking book and by the looks of it he’s been reading it a lot.

“Ryu-san,” I managed to spoke after looking into his eyes. But somehow I see confusement in his face slightly as he tilted his head, as if trying to remember something.

“We scanned his skull as well and another thankful thing is that nothing that bad happened to it but there might be possibilities he will be experiencing a major concussion aftermath and a short-term memory lost as well.”

Masaka…

“Do I know you..?”

Flash Forward – 2 Months Later

“I’m glad..” I said. Peering up slightly to see his face, all still there as much as I could remember from meeting him the first time in the restaurant with his father. There were still the friendly feels in his eyes as usual, but there was something missing from him as much as I knew.

His eyes were friendly but not as loving as I could remember anymore.

The short-term memory lost he experienced was the price he paid to save my life. After the time I visited him, he could not remember the times we spent together at all. The Takoyaki Stall, the Elephant incident, the polar bear exhibition…

All gone.

By the time his family showed his phone, he started remembering me slightly after looking through the mails we sent to each other. But all of it wasn’t enough to bring back the loving look he used to flash with his eyes towards me.

I wouldn’t lie if I didn’t cry by the time I get back to hotel. I lost count at how many hours I spent sobbing on the bed and the shower after the visit. It was the first major heartbreak I’ve ever experience in my life, as if it was snapped two times into four different parts. Two men, one feeling, and me alone.

My manager couldn’t do anything at all but to call my friends over to talk some sense with me, Sae was the first to came.

“Why..?” I asked her between my sniffs when she came to my room. “Why did you try to hook me up with your brother? You knew he already has a girlfriend.”

Sae looked down, looking guilty. “Haru looked stressed the whole time after Hana-chan tries to kill herself. He works overtime and only came back home at dawn just to leave again in the noon. I was thinking that you’d be someone that can ease him just for a moment and the fact that your parents wants you to give a try at love was tempting..”

“And you didn’t realized how it effects me?” she nodded guiltily, I sighed.

“I’m sorry to hear about Ryu.” She said. “And I’m really sorry for everything, Umechan..”

I sighed deeply before looking away from her, I wish I could just yell at her all my feelings, all the swearing I could produce.. but no I didn’t.

What happened next was that another meeting was held between my family and his, excluding Ryu himself. None of his parents blamed me and kept telling my father and mother to stop apologizing for everything that has happened. Asashima Rika has her cold stare at me the whole time but kept her temper down through the whole meeting.

Then now, comes the awkward moment that I wish I could say everything to him. My gratitude and my feelings the whole time for him.. The regrets when I said ‘I can’t’ to the question he asked in the café as the two of us sat together with warm cups in our hands, how I wish I could say all that.

But no, I can’t. I’m hopeless.

“I heard you and Rika decided to move the café to another place.” I tried to stir the conversation. “I haven’t had a chance to drop by.”

“You should come once.” He said raised his eyebrows. “Our barista is a great expert in brewing.”

“As expected of the Asashima Corp.” I smiled. “I would be delighted.”

He replied back the smile with the warm smile I could always remember, “I guess I should take my leave now, I have some appointments.”

“Ah sure..” I nodded. But just before he leaves, I voiced out “Wait.”

“Yes?”

“Can I take a picture with you?” I asked, suddenly feeling my self blushing.

He looked kind of unsure, he remembered my status. “Is it alright?” I nodded.

And a snap is what it takes before I knew I have to let him go for real. I swept through the mails that I received from the two men quickly into the bin, I was hesitant when it comes to Ryu's though...

I closed my eyes, remembering all the words I said to myself ages ago. Dreams, Loves, Fans.. and not giving up on it..

Will I be able to get over you..? I asked silently to Ryu if he could hear me from far away.

With a deep breath, I pressed the delete button and get back to my work.

If anybody asks me then who am I, I'll simply answer;

I'm Umeda Ayaka, 26 Years old and an Idol.

Love interest? I'm normal of course, I do think it's alright to fell in love with somebody as you become an idol. A long as it's unrequited.

My happiness? I believe I'll find mine when the right time comes. When it does, that's when my love with be requited.

THE END

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Cometerz48 OS Stash: 26 and What?!!! - FINALE + replies
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2015, 08:33:50 PM »
This was the update you were talking about  :lol:

Oh well Umechan went forward with what she thought was best and left it up to fate to determine what will happen next.

Although, I do have couple up my sleeve for drabbles.  Weird but it'll be done soon enough :3

Good job!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2015, 04:19:16 AM »
Oh the ending is out of my expected finally she haven't be with anyone one of them but return alone and an idol again...

sae you r bad har XDDDD

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2015, 07:29:12 AM »
kyaah~

Cometerz-chan, I haven't had a time to leave a reply after reading the ending...

but here I am to leave one.

:on GJ:

before anything else, thank you for writing this fic~  :kneelbow:

i thought it would be an UmeHaru, but I'm wrong. the ending I didn't expect. I cried...  :err:

I hope someday we'll be able to collaborate.

but for now, I'll give you a million thanks for this fic.

good job, cometerz-chan~

:shy2: :on asmo:

daisuki~  :on slopkiss:

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
Cometerz48 OS Stash: Kyou made no Melody - Chapter 10
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2015, 07:17:22 PM »
Short story:

• A lot of things happened
  • A lot of stress
  • At least it's over
  • I got in to the best University in the country
  • LEMME WRITE AGAIN 'ERE
[/b]

What you guys been waiting for~ Sorry for the bad English. Comments are very much appreciated!

Kyou made no Melody - Chapter 10

Akiba Intelligence Service HQ

The small meeting room was already filled with Jurina, Nao, Annin, and Rie but the four are still waiting for some other to arrive. Of course the news of Yamamoto Sayaka’s bomb has spread through the whole place, one conclusion then was drawn that Oshima Yuko and her team must be extracted out as soon as possible.

“It’s only going to be the four of us? That is suicide kid.” Said Rie with pursed lips.

“Takamina is planning a bigger team to back us up later, she’s gone to the higher ups for permission.” Said Jurina anxiously as she tapped her fingers on the hand rest. “We need strategy and Mayu is planning to briefed us all of her plan.” As soon as Jurina said the name, the owner came into the room with a file in her hand. The looks on her face was serious that all of them were sure Mayu is in no mood for her favorite animes.

“We just received an SOS from Sae this time.” Announced Mayu. “The message were simple; Sashihara is working for Namba and she spilled the beans on to them.”

‘Spill the beans’?” asked Rie then she widened her eyes, “Masaka…”

Mayu nodded, “Sashihara revealed to them about the raid to NAMBA a few years ago.  The assassination of the NAMBA leaders… Yuko and Sae were involved in them.”

“Then we have to get them out, now!” said Jurina. “Yamamoto might as well kill them like right now!”

Mayu nodded, “I know. Takamina is organizing a raid, she’s asking for permission now. But you all will be sent for a rescue mission, whether to join the raid or not, it’s up to you. Yuko’s team is your priority now.”

“But four of us sneaking in is still a suicide, Mayu.” Said Rie. “Even people as expert as Yuko’s team gets into this situation.”

“Another one will join us.” Said Mayu nodding to the door. The four of them turned and saw Yukirin by the door.

“Yuki-san.” Said Annin. “You’re coming with us?” which the older one nodded as a reply.

“She’s the first one to volunteer, knowing that the possibilities Umechan would be wounded up badly after the torture.” Said Mayu. 

Yuki sighed, “I needed a time to get back into the field. And I wish to give a punch in the nose to Yamamoto for the bomb at the hospital.”

“We all want to give the bitch a punch, Yuki.” Said Rie then she turned to Mayu. “What’s the plan?”

Mayu started handing out the paper in the files, each clipped together as sets. “This is the data we have on the mansion. The map and some profiles that you will probably be facing in there.”

“Yamamoto Sayaka, leader of NAMBA. Daughter of the first NAMBA founder, Yamamoto Osamu. A member of the school’s council in high school, certified archer as well as sniper. Capable in boxing and hand to hand combat.” Reads off Jurina on one of the paper.

“Yamada Nana, second in charge of NAMBA. Father also got killed along with the other NAMBA founders. A smart tactician when it comes dealing with money. Suspected of a drug dealer’s murder in Hong Kong a few days ago after their treaty gone wrong.” Reads off Nao.

“Next.” Pointed Mayu at Annin.

“Watanabe Miyuki or Milky.” Said Annin half heatedly. “A complete manipulator, flirt and a bitch.”

“Not in the data, but nicely put.” Said Mayu.  “Next.”

“Jonishi Kei, NAMBA’s Torture lady, also a cousin of Yamamoto.” Spoke Rie. “Yoshida Akari, a hacker that managed to flush down some conglomerate’s bank account. Tanigawa Airi, a weapon expert and trained under NAVY SEALS before dismissed herself. Kinoshita Momoka, a bomb specialist, was a member of the anti terrorist before she decided to create bombs instead.”

“And the list goes on.” Finished off Yuki. “NAMBA is sure a big family company. Everybody seemed to be related with each other in ways.”

Jurina looked at Mayu, “Is there anybody related to the big family that doesn’t seemed to be taking their side at all?”

“There is one.” Said Mayu clicking a button and showed a profile on the projector screen. “Kamieda Emika, a young professor in Psychology. No criminal records at all, youngest ever to graduate from the university in the age of 19. Goes off overseas for her master, doctoral, and professor degree until she returned back to the country to accept the job in university.”

“Can we contact her? See if we can gain anything?” hoped Nao.

“She disappeared around a year ago. No information, no clues, she disappeared after a night shift in university. We searched her apartment and found nothing but her normal stuff.” Said Mayu.

“It’s no use then..” said Yuki. “We just have to break in.”

“Get your stuff prepared and depart as soon as you’re all ready. All of you will be split into groups again with Annin as your operator from distance. Jurina and Yuki, your priority is to save Umechan. Rie and Nao, you will look for Yuko. I will get in line with Sae to join Rie’s group as soon as you arrive, there will be chances Yamamoto will be there.” Instructed Mayu.

“Can’t I switch with Nao instead?” asked Jurina.

“No. This is not just me who made the plan, Takamina was the one that assigned the group before she left.” Said Mayu. “Annin, I got in line with Kana not a while ago. She said Yamamoto's unders burned down safe house but it is still save enough to be your group's base camp with the bunker bellow survived the fire.”

“How are we going to break in, Mayu? Their securities are pretty strong looking here.” Asked Rie pointing at the layout of the mansion.

“That’s where I can reveal something.” Confessed Mayu. “We might have a new ally there.”

‘might’?” Jurina raised her eyebrows.

“Say what?!” asked Yuki.

“Hontou?!” asked Rie.

Mayu nodded, “I don’t know how she did it, but… She called my cellphone. As in my personal phone.”

“How the hell she got your number?!” asked Yuki with a shocked face. “All of our personal data are very confined with tight security firewalls and-“

Mayu shook her head, “I don’t know.. She refused to tell her name, only saying that Yamamoto has gone far enough. She’s volunteering to join us to take her down.”

“She’s willing to sneak you guys in.” finished off Mayu.

“How do we know we could trust her?” asked Yuki. “Mayu, I expect something more from you but trusting a random number?”

“Yukirin, I..” sighed Mayu. “I know this sounds so stupid coming out of me, but we have no choice.” She exasperate sadly.

“Unless you want to wait for the raid, this is our only choice to save Yuko’s team. The underground tunnel that connects to the mansion has been blown up by Umechan, there’s no other way..”

All of them went silent after hearing Mayu’s explanantion. Even their top strategist has gone this desperate..

“Can’t you track the call?” asked Rie. “Like are they truly from NAMBA? How about their identity? How are we supposed to recognized her?”

“I’ve tracked it down and it’s coming from the NAMBA’s area. As for the identity, she didn’t say her name. She only introduced herself as ‘Geinin’.” Said Mayu. “She said that she’ll meet you by NAMBA’s border tonight in this coordinate.” She pointed at a coordinate written on the papers.

“The pass code for her is ‘Maa’, and she will answer ‘Chun’ in reply.” Said Mayu. “I know this all sounds ridiculous, but.. Would you trust me on this?”

The five studied Mayu’s face closely. The strategist is indeed desperate with accepting a stranger’s help on this.

Yuki sighed, “Did she asked for any conditions?”

Mayu nodded gently, “She asked for a normal citizenship as well as joining us.”

“That’s insane!!” said Rie. “There’s no way she’s getting herself in just like that!”

“But then I gave her another condition.” Said Mayu. “Only if she could get passed Takamina’s interview.”

“Oh…” said Jurina. “Well… I guess that’s fair enough..”

“No liars can get passed Takamina.” Spoke Nao. “She’s like one hell of a Lie Detector.”

Yuki sighed again, “Then I guess we better prepared. I’ll be bringing some surgery equipment for emergency.” She stood up and get out of the room followed by Rie and Nao.

Jurina nodded as she looked at the strategist, “Mayu, no matter what I believe that you have made the best options we can ever have in this situation. We will get Yuko out.”

“Like what she promised the two of us.” Continued Mayu nodding as well. “Thank you.”

“No worries, Nezumi.” Smiled Jurina before running off after the team left.

Oshima Yuko’s POV

It was just normal darkness before eventually a splash of coldness woke me up from the darkness. I tried to focus my eyes on the view before another round of coldness struck me again, this time completely waking me up soaking wet.

“Having a nice dream, Oshima-san?” asked a similar voice. I looked up and saw Milky with a bucket still dripping with water in her hand.

“You…” I glowered struggling from my bindings. “You were with them from the very beginning, aren’t you? I bet Yuihan knew that..”

“She does.” Said Milky coldly putting down the bucket. “Screamed a lot when Sayanee dealed with her.”

“You…” I glared at her.

Miyuki stared into my eyes coldly with a metal pipe in her hand this time, “You have no idea how much I wish to whack that perverted grin from your face every time you flirt with me if Kojima-san wasn’t around..”

“And you’re about to do it now?” I dared to ask.

Milky shook her head, “No. Sayanee wants to keep you company before she deals with you herself.”

“Where is she? Too busy to keep company of the murderers?” I spat. Milky shot a glare straight away and suddenly I felt a very fast object flying, grazing my cheek.

“Cocky as usual you are, Oshima-san.” Said Milky coldly. “Thank God I missed your eyeball this time. But next time I won’t miss.”

“What is it that Yamamoto plans?” I asked. “Revenge wasn’t the only reason to capture Sasshihara, right?”

Milky smirked, “Cocky but smart, I’ll give you that, Oshima-san. Sayanee has bigger plans with Sashihara like what you are aware of, but no I won’t tell you. I’ll leave that for Sayanee to tell..”

Then the girl walked up towards me and knelt infront of me to adjust with my height as she touched the chains on my wrist. “But I can assure you..” she whispered to my ears, I can smell her fancy lingering perfume. “We will bring down those who made us suffer for years..”

“It will be only a matter of time before we found Miyazawa-san. Oh yes, we know who she is now too.” She walked away and approached a table. “When I lay my hands on her, I’ll make sure she’ll be sorry to be even alive.”

“You little devil…” I growled.

Milky turned and stare down coldly, “Tell me, how does it feel when you found Kojima-san was raped by Kitagawa? Angry? Furious? I bet you felt that.”

“Now imagine that feelings when you lost your father in the age of ten! You never knew that it would be the last day you saw your father leaving the house for work, you’d never know the last time he cooked would be the last dinner you’d ever had with him, and you certainly would never know how it felt when you saw your mother crying in the funeral along with your aunts and cousins the she said, ‘daddy’s not coming back home anymore.’!!”

I could see Milky forced herself not to tear up with the situations, but her red face and her anger. I knew she felt all the bitterness along with Yamamoto and the rest of NAMBA.

“I’ve read your files Oshima-san.. You left your parents after high school, not coming back to them since they disown you. It was you who left them, so you’ll never know how we feel when we know the truth of our father’s death..” stammered Milky.

I gave her a cold look, “My past has nothing to do nor can be related to your story, Watanabe.” I said sharply. “Beside, they’re good as dead when I left them.”

“And so will you be soon, Oshima-san.” Hissed Milky before she swung the pipe in her hand straight at my shoulder. I bellowed in pain as the cold metal slam down right where my shoulder bone is.

Milky doesn’t stop, instead she rose the pipe again and got my right waist this time, then to the other side as well. I felt all my nerves under the controls of the pain shock through every hit, betraying my will to stay silence. It was painful, every single hit that little devil did to me. The climax was when I suddenly felt the pipe slammed straight to my stomach and forcing me to let the flow of blood coming out of my mouth.

I gasped, trying to regain through the pain inflicted. So far she avoided my head and instead gone for my body, but that doesn’t mean it weren’t dangerous at all. I looked up slowly to her, still with the pipe in her hand and the hatred in her eyes, peering down at me. She suddenly dropped the pipe and curled her fist straight to my windpipe. The flow of blood couldn’t be helped anymore as it burst out of my mouth, leaving an enormous pain on my neck, dragging me down to the darkness bellow my eyes and my surroundings.

Third person’s POV

After the meeting, Nao walked out of the room with the file clenched in one of her hand as she walked down the corridor. She heard the footsteps behind, knowing who it was exactly.

“Tell Nakanishi it’s a change of plan.” Said the figure behind her.

“She’ll be frowning very much, J.” said Nao kept on walking normally. “She and Mieko-san has been planning it out for the whole month.”

“Well, Mayu gave me an impossible situation.” Frowned Jurina. “But she does have a point to get me and Yuki to rescue Umeda.”

“What are we going to do with her then?” asked Nao. “Only you can do the job for sure.”

“You’ll manage.” Said Jurina. “You’ll probably need an extra hand though, Mieko’s coming along with Makiko, Shibata, and Nakanishi I heard.”

“Do you think we will succeed?” asked Nao looked at the younger girl doubtly. “What if someone found out of the operation? What if the treaty got screwed?”

“It won’t.” said Jurina confidently before the two turned to another corridor.”Takamina won’t dare to screw our treaty.”

In another place – NAMBA’s Mansion

The sound of approaching footsteps simply made Nana turned to the door and saw the Head of NAMBA coming in still under her disguise. She took of the red scarf and chucked it aside before sitting on the sofa.

“Saw the news. You made a statement for sure.” said Nana pouring the girl a glass of tonic.

Sayanee curled her lips, “Where is Oshima?”

“With Milky in Kei’s Chamber.” Answered Nana before giving Sayanee the glass. “Miyazawa still on the run but Akari said that she won’t be far and still be in the mansion.”

“You won’t chase her down?” asked Sayanee before sipping her glass. “Miyazawa was involved.”

Nana looked at her cup for a moment before twirling it around, “I’ll do the last honor. I prefer to end it than making the suffering.”

Sayanee nodded, “And the preparations?”

“Done and settled.” Said Nana. “The warehouse will be ready for you to use.”

Then suddenly the door busted open with more figures coming in. There was Churi, Airin, Airi, and Momoka. Churi and Airin looked very much confused.

“Boss, do you mind explaining what’s going on?” asked Churi. “First you showed our pictures to Sasshihara then before I knew it I got knocked out by Oshima-san. What is going on?!”

“Did they betrayed you or something?” asked Airin with a curled lips. “That’s a pretty early rebellion for someone that just got their contract yesterday.”

Sayanee gripped her glass as she looked to the figures asking the question, “Oshima and Miyazawa turn out to be government dogs and further more they were involved with the NAMBA incident eight years ago. “

“MAJI??!!”

Nana nodded, “That is why the whole mansion are looking for them. We have Oshima already but Miyazawa still on the run in this mansion. If you two could hunt her down, that would be great.”

“I..I..” Airin looked over to her partner worriedly. “I don’t know if we could.. I me-“

“Find Miyazawa, you two.” Growled Sayanee. “Get her ass to Kei’s chamber and you two could watch a free show tonight.”

“A free show?” asked Churi with a raised eyebrows.

Nana chuckled, “We NAMBA have our own way to dispose our big enemies. You’ll enjoy it or might have a try at it.”

The two newly recruited looked worriedly to each other, but on the other hand Airi and Momoka kept their stances steady.

“What about Jo? We can’t let her know.” Said Momoka.

Sayanee put down her glass, “Airi, you know what to do. Get her packing to leave for Tokyo.”

“Roger.” Said Airi before leaving the room and pat the two new members. “Good luck.”

“Now go and find Miyazawa with Akari and Kei.” Said Sayanee to the two before they bowed and left the room. “Momoka, get me Emichi.”

“No need, Sayanee.” said a new voice coming in which turned out to be Emichi herself. “I know you’d be expecting me.” Sayanee smiled thinly to her cousin before motioning Momoka to get out of the room.

“Mou~ I want to stay!!” complained Momoka before she saw Sayanee’s eagle eye. “Damn it your chin looks sharper when your eyes looked like that.” She mocked before leaving the room.

Emichi waited for the door to close behind her before she spoke, “What is it you wanted to talk about, cousin?”

Sayanee sighed and closed her eyes, “You, sit." she commanded. Emichi obeyed and sat infront of the NAMBA leader and shot a questioning look to the eldest, but the eldest looked as clueless as her. "We don't have much time and the two of you are the wisest here I could trust."

"What is it Sayanee?" asked Nana anxiously never seeing Sayanee looking so stressed like this.

"Sashihara.." said Sayanee. "She told me something just before I went in to this room.."

Emichi stayed silence while Nana asked, "What did she tell you?"

Then the leader starts to speak.

In another place, somewhere…

“Yuko,”

I heard the soft voice and opened my eyes hazily, only to stare up to the clear blue sky. I wasn’t in the chamber anymore and no longer sat on the chair.

“Yuko,” I sat up and saw myself surrounded by tall green grasses. I was in a grass field and somehow I can feel the nice breeze just come pass by.

“Yuko,” this time I turned to the voice and gazed upon the view.

“Nonti..”

“It has been a long time, Yuko.” Smiled Nonti to me as her hair gets blown by the wind. She was wearing a white sleeveless dress with some ruffles on the sides, blown by the wind also.

“If you’re here..” I gulped. “Am I dead?”

“You’re not.” Said another voice. I turned again, and this time I saw Yuka on my left eating an apple as she sat on a rock. “Hey.”

“Yuka..” I said watching her dazzling smile that would make men fall for their knees, I missed her flirting with some men back in the HQ. “What do you mean I’m not dead? You guys are, so meeting you must-“

“Trust me, you’re not dead yet.” Said another familiar voice. This time I couldn’t helped to turned around and feeling the tears swelled up in my eyes.

“Sayaka…”

Sayaka was like the others, dressed in white. Not a single thing has changed from her appearance, her brown hair still flows nicely on her back and there’s a crown woven with flowers sitting nicely on top of her head. Her smile was gentle as she knelt next to me.

“I’m sorry…” I struggled to find my words. The guilt in my chest just penetrated through my heart completely. “I’m sorry I should’ve realized it sooner or later..”

Sayaka smiled and caressed my head, “No Yuko. It was the time for me to go, anyway. You did what you could and what I told you too that night.”

I let the tears flowed to my cheek as I touched her hand, “Sae misses you so much, Sayaka. I wished she could be released from the pain of losing you that day, Sayaka. I really wish I could.. Everyone misses you.”

“I know.” Smiled Sayaka. “I know you missed me as well, Yuko. But you must not stay here for now.”

“Why can’t I? This place looks pretty peaceful already.” I cooed looking at the beautiful horizon.

“And leaving Haruna by herself without goodbye?” scoffed Yuka as she chucked her apple core to the side. “Puleeaassee~ Didn’t you spent a freakin’ hard time to get that girl?”

“Not forgetting you have an appointment with The Jisedai.” Reminded Nonti. “Matsui Jurina and Watanabe Mayu, right?”
I looked at Sayaka again, hoping she could spare me from those reasons, but she only sighed and caressed my head again, “They’re right. You need to get back for them first, you cannot just left them now. You have a mission to finish.”

“What if I failed?” I asked still wanting to stay with my friends here.

Sayaka smiled comfortingly at me, “Do your best for now, Yuko. None of us could tell if you will fail or not, but we’ll sure meet again.”

I looked at her and the other two before nodding. “How do I go back?”

Yuka pointed to a direction behind me, there was a hill connected to the land by a bridge. The sky on the hill looked grey with some clouds hovering it, “You must go pass that hill to return, Yuko. When you’re there, do what you have to do.”

“Be brave, Yuko. Everyone is counting on you.” Said Nonti placed her hand on my shoulder. “Go kick some ass.” I smiled upon her words before looking up at Sayaka again.

“When you are there, please tell Sae that I loved her until the end.” Said Sayaka gently. Her eyes were loving than ever, “I missed her.”

“I know you do.” I said before standing up. “I’ll take my leave now.”

“Say my warm greetings for the others!” yelled Yuka. “Give Umechan a pinch on the cheek for me, will ya?” I grinned and nodded.

“See you again, Minna.” Then I ran up to the bridge and up towards the hill, further away from my dearest friends.

The Gas Station – NAMBA’s Area

“WHO ARE YOU CALLIN’ OLD HAG, YOU BRATS?!!!” a certain woman yelled before she kicked one boy right in the center before punching another one right in the face that crept up behind her. “WHO’S NEXT?!!”

Not far away from her, a group of girls and a woman watched her as they sipped up their drinks and munching their snacks on the car’s engine. Just like a TV show, even one of them flashed an amused smile at the view.

“Hey, shouldn’t somebody stop her?” asked one girl worriedly looking at the other woman who’s smiling amusedly.

“No need, Mieko needs a punching bag these days if she doesn’t want to get more wrinkles on her face.” Said the woman. Her short brown hair gets blown by the wind, giving her the super kakkoi look especially with the shades covering her eyes.

“Those boys do need to get their skinny asses some kicks.” Said the other one with a wide black hat. “Tryin’ to flirt us.” She scoffed before sipping her drink.

“But won’t it be a bit blowing our cover? What if somebody sees us?” asked the girl again.

“They’ll probably take it fine.” Said the elder woman. “Those boys seemed to get the same treatment before.”

Finally after a last kick right in the center of one of the boys, the whole group backed off as they cursed some indecent language at the woman who just kicked their asses.

“WE’LL GET YA’ FOR  SURE, YA’ OLD HAG!!”

“SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AND I’LL GET THAT MOUTH KISSIN’ YOUR ASS!!!” she yelled back with hands on her hips. “ALL OF YER’ ASS!!!”
Then she turned to the group of girls once they were out of sight, “What did I missed?”

“Nothing.” Said the woman with short hair. “Watching you has been an entertaining sight, Mieko.”

“You’re alright?” asked the girl. “Anything hurt?”

“I’m good, Shibata.” Said Mieko before grabbing a can of iced tea on the car’s engine. “Those boys are so skimpy as if their grandma can do better in punching than they were.”

“You are fit for your age, Mieko-san.” Laughed off the one with wide hat.

“I am not that old, Makiko.” Retorted Mieko. “Any words from J and Nao, Nakanishi?”

“There will be a change of plan.” Said Nakanishi suddenly turning sour. “Watanabe Mayu placed Jurina in a difficult position. I have no choice but to change it a bit.”

“How big?” asked Makiko.

“Makiko and Shibata, proceed to carry out the original task.” Said Nakanishi as she opened tablet. “This time I won’t be standing by and I’ll come with the two of you. Jurina won’t be around to give an extra hand. She’ll be difficult to catch.”

“How about me?” asked Mieko. “Aren’t I supposed to be with those two?” asked Mieko confusedly.

“A new order just came.” Said Nakanishi. “And the higher ups wants you to execute it.” She gave the tablet to Mieko for the elder one to read.

“What the hell….” Mieko grabbed the device and scanned through the monitor, “Nakanishi! What is this?!”

“Our operation starts tonight. The Akiba will be bringing a raid team at breaking dawn, by that time we have to be out of sight. There will be a team before the raid team arrives, avoid them as much as possible unless you are assignedto encounter them” Said Nakanishi ignoring Mieko completely.

“Nakanishi!” said Mieko frustrated. “Did you planned this out?” she pointed at the paragraphs on the tablet.

“I told you, they gave it to me already planned out.” Said Nakanishi looking grim before looking at the confused Shibata and Makiko. “I’ll tell you later once Mieko succeeded it.”

“This is insane.” Said Mieko deadpanned. “It’s like making us spoiling the treaty, the Akiba is going to hate us!”

“Hate it or not, it’s our duty.” Reminded Nakanishi. “We are the Sakae, not Akiba. We do what we are commanded without hesitation.”

Mieko curled her lips before glancing at the tablet again. “Wakatta.”

“Good.” Said Nakanishi before looking at the rest, “We’ll leave in eight hours.”

Akiba Intelligence Service HQ : Takahashi Minami’s Office

“Come in.” said Takamina as soon as she heard a knock on her door without taking a glance off the file she’s reading, one of the files Sakiko has sent in.

“Takamina, they will leave as soon as they’re ready.” Reported a voice.

“Good.” Said Takamina. “Any news on Yokoyama?”

“Haachan said she’s improving better than ever but not yet awakened.” said the voice before coming to Takamina’s desk and sat on a chair infront of it.

“Mayu,” said Takamina put down the file in her hand. “You did your best here as part of the strategy team, and I appreciated that. Thank you.”

Mayu smiled curtly, “Have you prepare for the raid team? I told them to finish the mission before the raid team arrives at sunrise."

“I have asked them.” Said Takamina. “But they set a condition.”

“Which is?”

“They want NAMBA to completely wiped out by the raid operation. All of them.”

To be Continued

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Cometerz48 OS Stash: Kyou made no Melody - Chapter 10
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2015, 09:26:01 PM »
This is going to be a fun match although the possibility of sacrifice is high on all parts and the inclusion of an all out war happening soon :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2015, 10:36:30 PM »
I'm a tad confused. are FuruYanagi fully on Sayanee's side or are they going to betray them to help get rid of Namba?

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2015, 03:29:40 PM »
Oh.... COMPLETE ANNIHILATION...

What did the Namba do to create that reaction from the HQ?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to see more actions

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2015, 10:49:51 AM »
I'M LITERALLY OBSESSED WITH EVERYTHING YOU WRITE  :panic: :panic: :panic: :nervous

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nakagawa Shoko - Mitsubachi no Sasayaki