JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Eh! Sunege

Author Topic: (Group) 2NE1 (투애니 원)  (Read 287545 times)

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
Re: [KOR] 2NE1 (투애니 원)
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 06:39:07 PM »
This song has been on repeat for me for like ever.... BUT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE LOVING IT!!!! Check it~

And if you check the korean fan cafe's and gomtv and mnet you'll see a lot of people using "대박" which means big hit~! The netizens are loving it and I'm so happy :D The image above is from cyworld~ 2NE1 has the number one song being used by people on their minihompy!!! It's only a matter of time I think till the bug catches everyone. UGH, the wait for the performances seems so far away T.T

BTW, for those Big Bang fans GD is in the street version dancing behind Minji at about 3:21. He's the one that looks like a bum XD

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2009, 12:47:15 AM »
^OH! so that's him. I was like wtf random wardrobe change for .3 seconds XD

2NE1 - Fire MV Space ver. (english subbed)
2NE1 - Fire MV Street ver. (english subbed)
Well the space version fit their lyrics but it was so hard for me to watch cuz so much was going on... and not in a good way. the street version made me like the song more cuz it felt like they were trying to go back to the hardcore stuff which i'm totally down for. it's a step closer to what makes me happier :D so i gotta be happy. it's definitely a song that if i ever wanted to be crazy cool and just dance, i'd dance to. but at the same time, i still feel like i have to pick at it! I must be crazy.
-----WHOA BOOB JIGGLE
*back to your regular program* Anyway, the girls are lookin pretty good though. I felt the mood change after I watched more of the STREET VERSION so that's cool. I guess they're growing on me but i'm still not completely satisfied.
I'm definitely growing to CL and esp Minji... but seriously, can we have more of Sandara and esp Park Bom please?

And is it just me or does Park Bom look... different?

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2009, 01:01:48 PM »
Love the space version! Sandy's Indian look makes so much sense after watching that. I like all their outfits and cuts they go through, and overall, I think it's a much better done PV. I love when CL is on the bike and Bom is so hot in the bunny outfit! Street version was pretty good too, it's kinda more like an upgrade to a normal dance shot version,  XD
And yes, Park Bom looks a little different.. well, she doesn't look how I remembered her,  :lol:
Also wow, Minji is smokin' here. Before, I didn't really care about her, but she's the best looking in these MVs imo.
I still don't understand why CL is the leader when Park Bom is older and has more experience. CL probably got those leader characteristics I guess. We'll find out when they start promoting.

P.S. I see O_slave already put up the 192k version. I got the 320k if anyone is interested, but let me tell you, you probably wouldn't be able to hear the diff  ;)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 01:25:08 PM by Ping »

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2009, 04:21:24 PM »
Minzi's boob push is pretty fucking dope. Dunno why they had the loliest girl do it however, lol.

Copy and paste in new tab. Either the forum or my browser removes the essential '#t' if i do it the normal way:
Code: [Select]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3dWEVQpLnc&fmt=18#t=2m16s
[/url]

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2009, 06:13:46 AM »
I loved Fire <3
I first watched the street version and the song got stuck in my head. Then I watched the space version and loved the song! Makes you want to dance too.
Minzi! <3 I love the way she danced here. I also love how CL sings! I have her "GET UP GET UP GET UP" lines stuck in my head.

I think I've heard the song too many times today  XD

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2009, 09:29:34 PM »

d/l : ShareBee

d/l : ShareBee

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2009, 12:48:22 AM »
I really like "Lollipop," but "Fire" is okay.

CL looks a lot like Jae Bum from 2PM with that faux hawk. People think she's trying hard to be the next G-Dragon. I agree, but I don't hold it against her.  I like the tonality of her voice, her swagger, and her charisma. I'm not surprised that she's the leader even though she's the second youngest.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2009, 04:58:25 AM »
Props for the MVs shibuya!

love how CL sings! I have her "GET UP GET UP GET UP" lines stuck in my head.

I think I've heard the song too many times today  XD

WERD. Never heard her not rap before, she got that PyroCLastic FLOW!!

CL & Kobe rocking da Dr. Dre headphones!!   :thumbsup

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2009, 05:02:55 AM »
Ugh T_T I guess.... after today.... well the past two or three days.... I GUESS I like the song T______________T

-O_sLaVe

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2009, 05:36:51 AM »

CL & Kobe rocking da Dr. Dre headphones!!   :thumbsup

Seeing both Kobe & CL rock Beats, kinda makes me wanna drop $200 bucks for them. And I too also like the song, hearin Kardi's Reggae Horn at the beginning for the first time, I just knew it was gonna be awesome, and it is
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2009, 11:01:59 AM »
Ugh T_T I guess.... after today.... well the past two or three days.... I GUESS I like the song T______________T
Hahaha I know, damn. Fucking "I go by the name of CL.." and the whole "eh eh eh eh tuwennywon". XD

I was playing the video at work. Walked in the next day to see my assistant listening to it. I was like "Wtf girl, you don't listen to K-pop!" -"But I like this song ^________^." Guess that's a sign that it's catchy. Especially since she barely was interested in Lollipop, part from the colors, lol.
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2009, 11:18:16 PM »
^ hahah that's cute

MAKING OF 2NE1
090511_2NE1_MV making [HQ]
Random wardrobe changer/weirdo G-dragon at 2:29 (OMFG WHAT IS UP WITH THAT HAIR?! I thought that was a hoodie in the mv...)

Sandara in Korean! yay! she's cute :) happy that she gets along with them in a silly way
T_T Did I mention how much I didn't like their make up? It was especially worse under the florescent light (during the dress/make up room). 

Minji looks like someone... I can't put my finger on it.... Onew? Or is it a girl?...

-O_sLaVe
P.S. at 1:51ish, CL looked like Im Ye Jin (actress who plays evil Mama from silly over-popular drama, Boys over Flowers).

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2009, 09:09:12 PM »
CL sure loves the bronzer XD

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2009, 10:26:18 PM »
Decided to venture in here since I'm diggin' that Lollipop song and heard that 2NE1 was like a female version of Big Bang.  XD  I'm listening to the Fire MV... LOVE IT.  I think I have a new group to listen to. :twothumbs

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2009, 09:50:28 AM »
CL sure loves the bronzer XD
LOL! I was thinking the same thing when I saw the making of. Dang, chill out girl. There's much love for you anyways.  :lol:
[/url]

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2009, 01:05:31 PM »
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 06:02:12 PM by sh15uya »

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2009, 07:19:51 PM »
I was actually really nervous watching this perf, hoping there weren't gonna be any voice cracks, or tripping over each other or anything like that.  But, I guess that's what all the waiting was for - making sure it was gonna be as fuckin' amazing as it was!!  I'm SO HAPPY for Park Bom, talented as she is, and having been in the industry for as long as she has, she gets to grace a live audience and do it pretty darn well.  A smidgen shaky, but the energy level is up, dance intro thing was sexy as hell (even if Sandy's was kinda weak, I just kept thinking how skinny she looked) and CL's bling literally made me lol.  And, THAT's why Minji is in the group, cuz she's awesome all around!  Dance, rapping, singing, all as well at ... 15 years old?  Nowei~!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2009, 07:28:04 PM »
You know what? As much shit as I've been giving them... they DEFINITELY impressed me. These girls truly are YG. That performance was like they've been on stage many times before, like this was just another routine thing for them. Definitely an outstanding debut performance.

The only thing I noticed was towards the end... I realized how empty the stage looked once the camera man (who sucked at the intro by the way) began zooming out. Usually if there's four people in the group, there are always back up dancers. You can let it slide with five or more... but four or less, there are usually dancers.

HD Performance: [noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TP1uh8hVkM[/noembed]

[KIDS VERSION] 2NE1 (투애니원) - FIRE (파이어)
[MALE VERSION] 2NE1 (투애니원) - FIRE (파이어)

One thing's for sure is I'm glad they went with the street costumes. *phew*

And yeah! Park Bom's looking a lil skinny... esp in the face. I'm not used to that! I thought she looked SO pretty the way she did in that video where she sang "We Ride" in a hoodie. >>Refer to that post<<  However, she looked CUTEST here [noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJMU-hDgZQ8&fmt=18[/noembed] (Kim Ji Eun needs to come back, dammit!!!!)
I was especially impressed with Sandara though. I almost doubted her and worried about how she'd do live. But she did just fine. That kind of charisma from her is unseen before!

-O_sLaVe
P.S. I like how Bom used her Bum "Go easy on 'em" :lol:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 07:35:50 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2009, 09:13:28 PM »
It was all right. I was excited for it for a while. I wasn't blown away or anything. Park Bom and Sandara were pretty weak, but it's understandable since it was their debut. Minji and CL were pretty good. I hope we hear CL actually sing in the future, not just rap.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2009, 10:12:55 PM »
I stumbled upon Lollipop yesterday and Fire today. This group is quite catchy :yep:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Eh! Sunege