JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - For You

Author Topic: Official NBA Thread  (Read 485437 times)

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2005, 06:45:26 PM »
Quote from: daigong
I was watching that Rockets-Spurs and man do I miss Robert Horry and his D...Spurs are overrated! I was amazed at how T-Mac came back so fast but too bad they couldn't hold off fuckin Manu Ginobili. I loved that game vs the Heat where Shaq just forearmed him. NO LAYUPS!!

YAY! 8th Straight loss. Andre Iguodala was just sick. Seriously man. The Lakers defense can make any player into a superstar.

I just hope the Lakers can sign a Ray Allen or Baron Davis!! hahaha! Get rid of fuckin Brian Grant his mammoth contract!

HAHA LAKERS NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!wahahahaha

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2005, 08:48:53 PM »
Quote from: ahcheungape

You 基佬 !!  Win or lose. I don't give up on my team. Unlike all those other guys who jumped off the bandwagon when Shaq left town - I stay loyal no matter how bad they are, I listen or watch every game. Kobe is playing on half a leg yet jacks up 30 plus. Insert Frank Hamblem and the tirangle and you got guys confused. All pre-season they'd talk about it was a return to Showtime. BULLLSHIT!! Have some guys on the team that can at least hustle and pressure like Michael Cooper. They just need the right mix of players.

And fuck. It ain't Chucky Atkins. Atkins was asked what he would have done differently if he were the Lakers' general manager.

"I ain't no GM," Atkins said. "Ask Kobe. He's the GM. It's his team. Go ask him."

Not enough ass patting Chucky??  :evil:

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2005, 02:40:28 AM »

You 基佬 !!  Win or lose. I don't give up on my team. Unlike all those other guys who jumped off the bandwagon when Shaq left town - I stay loyal no matter how bad they are, I listen or watch every game. Kobe is playing on half a leg yet jacks up 30 plus. Insert Frank Hamblem and the tirangle and you got guys confused. All pre-season they'd talk about it was a return to Showtime. BULLLSHIT!! Have some guys on the team that can at least hustle and pressure like Michael Cooper. They just need the right mix of players.

And fuck. It ain't Chucky Atkins. Atkins was asked what he would have done differently if he were the Lakers' general manager.

"I ain't no GM," Atkins said. "Ask Kobe. He's the GM. It's his team. Go ask him."

I am so glad to see Kobe failed to make playoff too.  He needs to learn a dear lesson.  I don't have anything against Lakers, but I dislike almost everything about Kobe, his full of himself attitude, his copied MJ moves and fadeaway (and he denied it.  Come on, even the tongue sticking out shit is from MJ, you idiotic MJ copier), denial of his own faults, etc etc.

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2005, 03:34:08 AM »
Quote from: ytl

I am so glad to see Kobe failed to make playoff too.  He needs to learn a dear lesson.  I don't have anything against Lakers, but I dislike almost everything about Kobe, his full of himself attitude, his copied MJ moves and fadeaway (and he denied it.  Come on, even the tongue sticking out shit is from MJ, you idiotic MJ copier), denial of his own faults, etc etc.

haha the world is hating KOBE!!!woot!!!

Lakers last yr started to suck anyway. they dun have any good quality back up. when Malone and Shaq were injured frequently last yr, payton couldnt get along wit the triangle offence, u know the team was in trouble. in the end the manager and kobe ran Shaq Malone and Payton away.

Offline en

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2005, 04:25:08 AM »

Mate, think you're a bit harsh on Kobe. While his attitude can be questionable, dun really agree on that MJ copy stuff (well, apart from the tongue thing anyway). When you're of similar size, similar atheltic ability, and ability to shoot the ball, OF COURSE you're gonna have similar moves. I mean, if anyone has a fadeway close to MJs, of course they'll bloody use it.

And fuck, Cavs are down by 11 against fuckin' hornets(of all teams) at the half.

Offline street bastard

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2005, 07:26:58 AM »
BAH BAH BAH!!!! First I'm in Houston, watching the Cavs get thumped by the fucking Rockets. I hate Bob Sura. And then the abortion that was the Dallas game. THANK GOODNESS we beat New Orleans even though it took an insane 4th run that wiped out a 17 point defecit and an and 1 put back from Drew Gooden in OT.

We gotta make the playoffs at least... come on you bastards!

No flavor of the month this time at the Compound.

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2005, 10:07:45 AM »
Quote from: street bastard
BAH BAH BAH!!!! First I'm in Houston, watching the Cavs get thumped by the fucking Rockets. I hate Bob Sura. And then the abortion that was the Dallas game. THANK GOODNESS we beat New Orleans even though it took an insane 4th run that wiped out a 17 point defecit and an and 1 put back from Drew Gooden in OT.

We gotta make the playoffs at least... come on you bastards!

ROCKETS ARE COOL

Caves will make it for sure. i dun feel NETS and Magic will make it.

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2005, 10:31:35 AM »
Every team with SF won't succeed.  He screwed up Vancouver first, then Houston, now Orlando.   The list probably will go on and on and on.

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2005, 06:39:46 PM »
Every team with SF won't succeed.  He screwed up Vancouver first, then Houston, now Orlando.   The list probably will go on and on and on.

well francis didnt even play in Vancouver. i remember when he refused to play for my home team, i was pissed off along wit the whole city. the first game he came to play vs us, fans were throwing tomatoes at him !!!!hahahahahahhaa. Onslaught of stuff were thrown at him.

i duno what had happen to Magic, all of a sudden they just fall like the lakers. feel so bad for Hill.

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2005, 08:07:24 PM »

well francis didnt even play in Vancouver. i remember when he refused to play for my home team, i was pissed off along wit the whole city. the first game he came to play vs us, fans were throwing tomatoes at him !!!!hahahahahahhaa. Onslaught of stuff were thrown at him.

i duno what had happen to Magic, all of a sudden they just fall like the lakers. feel so bad for Hill.

Yeah, I still think he made ppl don't wanna go to the Grizzlies games...... and finally we lost the franchise coz of that.  But those management sucks anyways, draft the worst ppl of all time.  Trade piece of shit here........until Bibby and Shareef............but then when they started to make progress, the owner moved it to Menphis.  What a bunch of rip off in my basketball fan's point of view.  First establish a crappy team which is worse than the Clippers, then blame the whole shit on audience to move to another place.   Now Bibby has developed sharp shooting and Shareef has limited his TO.  Imagine if they stayed in Vancouver longer..............

Offline en

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2005, 01:06:36 AM »
Interesting game today, Cavs VS Clippers...

While I'm not a particular fan of the clippers, I do like some of their players, namely Brand, Simmons and Livington. In particular Simmons, who is very old skool with the ability to do everything and play very good D. It'll be intersting to see him tagging Lebron...

And I need them both to do well, my lead in the fantasy basketball thing is getting too close for my comfort...

Offline Pure Racer

• 1337 Noobinator
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2005, 03:35:14 AM »
Quote from: en
Interesting game today, Cavs VS Clippers...

While I'm not a particular fan of the clippers, I do like some of their players, namely Brand, Simmons and Livington. In particular Simmons, who is very old skool with the ability to do everything and play very good D. It'll be intersting to see him tagging Lebron...

And I need them both to do well, my lead in the fantasy basketball thing is getting too close for my comfort...

Seriosuly, me too! I like Jaric, too bad about his hip injury... He was a great pick up if you need a PG in Fantasy prior to his injuries...

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2005, 05:03:39 AM »

Yeah, I still think he made ppl don't wanna go to the Grizzlies games...... and finally we lost the franchise coz of that.  But those management sucks anyways, draft the worst ppl of all time.  Trade piece of shit here........until Bibby and Shareef............but then when they started to make progress, the owner moved it to Menphis.  What a bunch of rip off in my basketball fan's point of view.  First establish a crappy team which is worse than the Clippers, then blame the whole shit on audience to move to another place.   Now Bibby has developed sharp shooting and Shareef has limited his TO.  Imagine if they stayed in Vancouver longer..............

well imo bibby was a better pg than now. bibby nowadays doesnt have the assists he had in Vancouver. although his pts average is up, but i still liked the way he played in Vancouver. i always thought BIG COUNTRY was a good player before he got his career ending injury.
 Management before Jerry west came in was realy shit. we could've had Lamar Odom, and other all-star than drafting Antonio Daniels.

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2005, 07:12:41 AM »

well imo bibby was a better pg than now. bibby nowadays doesnt have the assists he had in Vancouver. although his pts average is up, but i still liked the way he played in Vancouver. i always thought BIG COUNTRY was a good player before he got his career ending injury.
 Management before Jerry west came in was realy shit. we could've had Lamar Odom, and other all-star than drafting Antonio Daniels.

Yeah,  you reminded me of that one of the biggest bust in recent years, Antonio Daniels........  He supposed to be able to assist and shoot 3 pts, end up he was so bad that I didn't even bother to go see Grizzlies eventhough I got free tickets.  That's another example of how the management was totally fucked up.  I am sure the Vancouver Grizzlies in those years probably is the worst team in NBA history ever.

Offline en

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2005, 07:25:59 AM »
Yeah, I liked the way that Bibby played in Van (I love pure points), I think he's shooting too much nowadays...As for Antonio Daniels, I guess they stuffed up big time, I think generally everyone was screwed that year, it's the year that Pierce ened up as a 10th pick right? (can't remember...)

I had a horror run at point...I put Lebron there for half the season, then tried Boykins, Chucky Aktins, Dickau and Nelson...I had Jaric for two weeks, but he was injured after the first game..

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2005, 07:29:43 AM »
they wasted stromile too on the fucking bench. stupid sidney lowe thinks staying him on the fucking bench will develope him a better player, i mean what kinda theory is that. no wonder he sucked like a piece of shit during his yrs as a coach. there is no reason why u wouldnt play a number one pick in a team that is the worst in the NBA. i felt so bad for him cuz i know he has the potential to be a great player.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2005, 09:56:27 AM »
FINALLY The Lakers win!!  :evil: Why couldn't Deveon George come earlier. A guy that at least moves his feet, deflecting passes. Piss-ass Chucky Atkins couldn't even contain MArbury  :x

The Clippers have a good team on paper...I like Corey Maggette's game - real explosive and Kobe-like.

:thumbsup to the Heat over the Raptors...I loved the scrap between Mo Pete and Wade. And Mitchell gets ejected too!! DAMN Eddie Jones slipped on a drink or whatever. Hope he's OK.

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2005, 10:53:51 AM »
FINALLY The Lakers win!!  :evil: Why couldn't Deveon George come earlier. A guy that at least moves his feet, deflecting passes. Piss-ass Chucky Atkins couldn't even contain MArbury  :x

The Clippers have a good team on paper...I like Corey Maggette's game - real explosive and Kobe-like.

:thumbsup to the Heat over the Raptors...I loved the scrap between Mo Pete and Wade. And Mitchell gets ejected too!! DAMN Eddie Jones slipped on a drink or whatever. Hope he's OK.

atkins is no match for Marbury man!!!!u cant expect too much!!!!

Offline street bastard

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2005, 05:54:10 PM »
Nice win for the Cavs over the Clippers. We led for nearly the entire game. The bench played nicely. The defense stepped up. And LeBron burried a couple 3 point daggers in em when they tried to come back.

We gotta stay in the 4th, 5th, or 6th playoff position. If we play the Wizards I think we've a chance. We've blown them bitches out before. And against the Celtics would be cool since both teams hate each other.

No flavor of the month this time at the Compound.

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2005, 01:19:31 AM »
BULLS is gonna claim the home courst man!!!!!!!!!!wahahaha

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - For You