JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - BARE BARE I LOVE YOU Remix

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 317036 times)

Offline firemore

Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #840 on: August 27, 2008, 02:56:41 AM »
hm..i hate traffic too, i wonder when will rika know that she's involved in the investment

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #841 on: August 27, 2008, 04:31:36 AM »
Traffic freaking succckkkssss
That phone call was cute from what we read with Rikas talking =D

Also
I had no idea what that video was until I went and watched the whole PV sneak peak
but now I'm literally screaming at my friend
WHATS GOING ON
like the company wouldn't let them...would they? GAM was special...
I'll laugh if they like announce there relationship once the PV is actually out
XD
sorry for ranting in my comment
but I'm basically seizuring right now (not because Ishiyoshi apparently won over YoMiki...but I just don't believe it!)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #842 on: August 27, 2008, 06:04:51 AM »
"Yoshizawa-san..." Atty. Konno called to the company president. "... what do you want us to do?"
LAWYER KONKON!  :muffin:

"Tomorrow, first thing in the morning, contact all the legal counsels of the people involved... Maybe we can negotiate something..."

"Do you want us to ask Atty. Murata of Matsuura for help on this?"

"No. Don't do that... I have bothered them enough... Just ask for the necessary documents... I don't want to involve them further... I'm pretty sure you can handle this without their help..."

Atty. Konno smiled before bowing to their boss. "Thank you for your confidence, Yoshizawa-san..."
In this case, and with no disrespect to Konkon's skills, but I'd have to disagree with Yossi. They (Matsuura Inc.) are already involved in this matter via the merger, so they should be taking advantage of the additional manpower that's available.  The more minds they can bring into it, the wider breadth of knowledge and experience that they'd be bringing to the proverbial table, and thus the better their chances of finding a solution.

As soon as the privacy was secured Hitomi whispered to the mic. "You know we'll have to work even outside the courtroom on this one..."

"Yes, I understand..."

"Will you need the Eyes?"

"I know they are on a mission right now."
Konkon knows about The Eyes! :o

"They are but I can have her come back there if you need her."

"... Yoshizawa-san... she has her work... this is mine... I can handle this..."

A smile managed to escape Hitomi's lips. "I don't know how you can bear to be away from her like this... And it's been how long? ... a month since she flew here?"

Asami blushed. It wasn't everyday that she was addressed by the president like this. "She's only following leads... That's her job..."
Awwwwwwwwwwww...Konkon misses Mako! :oops:

Hitomi reclined on her chair. "Don't you get even a bit jealous that she's spending so much time with the other one?"

"... She's not her type."

"Oh, really?" Hitomi grinned.
Oh hello? What do we have here? Someone else in The Eyes...has eyes for Mako? :?

Ayumi rested her head on the armrest of the sofa and closed her eyes. I hate Philippine traffic
It's one of those things one has to experience to know just how much it can suck. XD

*RIKA CALLS YOSSI*
I need a dentist. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #843 on: August 27, 2008, 07:58:03 AM »
OMG I GOT IT! THIRD IS AI!~
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #844 on: August 27, 2008, 08:05:35 AM »
actually after the initial thought, I'm already starting to doubt it. But I can tell it's someone close. It could even be RISA! That's right I went there. or REINA! mmmhmmm! Damn straight. I think it's one of them now. So is she one of those three?

still here :D

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #845 on: August 28, 2008, 01:20:07 AM »
@strab3rrykream: i'm a pairing canonist... :lol: ... IshiYoshi~~~ *sigh* ...

@firemore: yeah... i wonder too...

@heyyouhiya: of course, the phone call was cute... Rika's a very cute girl (more cute than sexy)... yes, I know, Yossisexual... but i think... there's someone more special in the eyes of the management... and for the record, nothing has won over anything... no parties being held here now... maybe on the ninth of september...

@JFC: yes, Atty. Konno Asami wa KonKon! is one of the chosen few who knows about the Eyes... no, no one in the Eyes has set an eye (lame pun intended) on Mako... it's just that she's spending more time with Mars (being the pair of Eyes)... traffic should become a tourist attraction here... people need to experience Philippine traffic before they die... aaaand, i can recommend you a good dentist...

@sweeety: ... for the first time, a straight answer from me... yes.

uber short
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi paced about in her office. The meeting was over and she didn't really have anything to do in the office that she couldn't do at home. But she was hesitant to come home right away even if the last phone conversation she had with Rika made her miss her Ka-chan more. The guilt was still there, eating at her insides. She knew she acted carelessly when she placed that investment. It was just all too sudden. She had hoped too much, counting on the improbable possibility of Rika's pregnancy. She paused right in front of the glass wall, looking toward the direction of their condo building. I'm sorry, Ka-chan

Ayaka and Mai had already gone home. They knew that there was something going on but Hitomi didn't elaborate on the details to them yet. She knew she was gonna get a scolding from Ayaka and, possibly, a beating from Mai once they find out what had happened. Especially Mai-- she absolutely had no idea about this. Ayaka, at the very least, knew about the investment. She handled the transfer of funds but she didn't know that it was placed under Rika's name because most of the nitty-gritty processes were handled by Matsuura's people.

Hitomi contemplated whether or not she should get a drink. A hard drink would be a good alternative to mentally kicking oneself. But she didn't want to smell of alcohol. Rika might catch the scent.Rika shouldn't know that there's a problem. She shouldn't know...

"Ka-chan..."

Hitomi resumed pacing about. She had to think of a way to get out of this without making a lot of noise.

She walked to the inner side of her office and leaned down to reach and open a cabinet by the huge shelves.

There it was, her soccer ball. It has been a while since Hitomi had employed the help of this ball. Actually, this hasn't always been her ball. It was the ball with which she kicked the winning goal in the championships back in her university days. She bought the thing for ten times its original price. She named it Miki to replace one Miki that she lost that same day.

She walked to the middle of her office and began juggling the football. 1 , 2 , 3, 4 , 5...

Football juggling was Hitomi's way of clearing her mind and focusing her thoughts. Hopefully, this would help her find a way to manage this situation. Miki (the ball) hasn't failed her before. Miki never makes mistakes. Miki never lies. Miki never leaves.

14, 15, 16 , 17 , 18 , 19...

Hitomi managed to make three consecutive headbutts. She hasn't lost her touch even after years away from the field.

38 , 39 , 40 , 41 , 42 , 43 , 44...

The ball still hasn't fallen but no plan would form itself in the mind of Hitomi which found itself thinking of Rika. This isn't working. Hitomi finally gave up and caught the ball with her hands. She looked at the ball and with a silly smile said to it "Maybe I should change your name... and maybe I should get home now..."

==

The TV was finally switched off and the two bestfriends found themselves talking about everything under the sun... er... moon. Of course, to them a conversation would mean Rika talking and Ayumi nodding her head occasionally and making comments here and there. But there was a slight modification on the definition of the word when what happened the night before became the focus of discussion.

"Come on, Rika... tell me how you asked her to do IT with you..."

"No." Rika had her face buried in her hands the whole time, blushing all shades of red.

"... If you don't I'm just going to imagine how you did it and you know you're not going to like the picture in my head because I can so totally imagine you seducing her!" Ayumi poked at Rika, persistent to find out. "Did you ask her while making out~?" Ayumi couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm imagining my boss making out with someone! And of all people, with you! ... So... how is she?"

"... How is she? What do you mean?"

Ayumi bursted in laughter again. "Is she a good kisser?"

Rika was getting all tensed. It was really very awkward for her to be talking about these things. With some hesitation, she weakly nodded her head which sent Ayumi falling from the couch with laughter.

"You have no idea how kawaii you look being all demure and modest like that!"

"Um... Do we really have to talk about this?"

"Of course we do! What else would we talk about? Anyway, don't answer that. ... How far did she go?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #846 on: August 28, 2008, 03:35:42 AM »
Rika shouldn't know that there's a problem. She shouldn't know...
Well, whether she should or should not know is irrelevant. The investment was made under her name, and sooner or later she most likely WILL find out about the problem.  It would be better for her to find out now, directly from Yossi, rather than later on down the road from Jin or from some investor or lawyer who shows up looking for the money that they're owed.

She walked to the inner side of her office and leaned down to reach and open a cabinet by the huge shelves.

There it was, her soccer ball.

She named it Miki to replace one Miki that she lost that same day.

She walked to the middle of her office and began juggling the football. 1 , 2 , 3, 4 , 5...

Football juggling was Hitomi's way of clearing her mind and focusing her thoughts. Hopefully, this would help her find a way to manage this situation. Miki (the ball) hasn't failed her before. Miki never makes mistakes. Miki never lies. Miki never leaves.
:hip blink:

Hitomi finally gave up and caught the ball with her hands. She looked at the ball and with a silly smile said to it "Maybe I should change your name... and maybe I should get home now..."
Yeah, it'd be kinda awkward if she had to explain to everyone why she gave the ball that name.
:mon sweat:

*RIKA+SHIBA-CHAN TALK ABOUT "THE OTHER NIGHT"*
Shiba-chan = :mon misch:
Rika = :shy1:

Man, girls really DO talk about "everything", don't they? :lol:

Offline firemore

« Reply #847 on: August 28, 2008, 06:35:29 AM »
lol ball's name is miki. now you made me want to name my stuffs too

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #848 on: August 28, 2008, 09:18:38 AM »
hey! Don't change Miki's name! It's not nice to change a memory....something so important just because there's someone new in your life. It's like getting a tatoo..... It shouldn't be taken lightly and you shouldn't just change it just because of someone new. It's something personal she shared with Miki... this is just like taking all her pictures and superimposing Rika's face on them :@

but I like the new chapter.

Also that was sooooo totally not a straight answer! I mean it was, but to which question? Who is it? Ai? Risa? Reina? Wth?

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #849 on: August 28, 2008, 03:10:46 PM »
~kya imagine yossie juggling the football i so KAKKOI  :wriggly:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #850 on: August 28, 2008, 04:18:03 PM »
Glad to see Yossy still has her futsal skills!! :w00t: OMG, I loved Shiba-chan in the update!! She was freakin hilarious! :lol:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #851 on: August 28, 2008, 11:31:28 PM »
btw I is undying YoMiki fan (if you haven't already guessed by me talking about it a lot on msn) but in this story I have no choice but to support IshiYoshi....that's if you update again today XD jks jks, I'll still support them if you don't. Mainly cause the AyaMiki in this story is way hotter. So I'd rather things stayed this way unless....yeah I'd still prefer a YoMiki ending dangit!

why? Why? did I read knowing it was IshiYoshi? Why? It's 'Settling' all over again..... *points @ writer of 'Settling'* Don't think I forgot about what you said!!!!!

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #852 on: August 29, 2008, 01:07:07 AM »
@JFC: girls talk about almost everything when left to themselves... you'd be surprised at how far these conversations would go...

@firemore: i have a yoyo named Yossui

@hotohori: that's the effect of watching a gatas public practice before going to sleep...

@strawb3rrykream: she is a curious cat... maybe because, she isn't getting any... XD

@sweety:
Also that was sooooo totally not a straight answer! I mean it was, but to which question? Who is it? Ai? Risa? Reina? Wth?
So is she one of those three?

XD

one of the shortest UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s in history...

Hitomi paced about in the elevator. It was a good thing that traffic wasn't hectic anymore. The rush hour has long passed. But the elevator ride was excruciatingly long. She just wanted to get home and find herself in Rika's arms.

She looked down at her Rolex. It was almost nine. It wasn't really late but compared to the usual time she does get home it was. She finally halted at pacing about and leaned against a wall. Ka-chan...

==

Ayumi crossed her arms across her chest. "I can't believe you, Rika-chan... First, you didn't tell me about your first kiss with her... then, all of a sudden, I hear YOU tell me you asked her to do IT?! and here you are not telling me how far you've gone making out?!?!"

"There's really nothing to tell..."

"What do you mean there's nothing to tell?!?!"

==

The lift finally made it to the 19th floor. Hitomi stepped out quickly and started to their flat. She couldn't wait to see Rika again. It's been more than nine hours since they last saw each other.

Hoping to surprise Rika, she slowly slipped the key into the hole, careful not to make any noise. Turning the key, she twisted the knob with the same caution. She wouldn't want to ruin her surprise arrival. Even from behind the door, she could faintly hear Ayumi's voice. She's pretty loud... I didn't expect her to be THAT loud

Hitomi stealthily entered the flat and kicked off her shoes by the doorway. She took light steps towards living room.

The words that she heard from Ayumi, although a bit surprising at first, sent a huge grin to Hitomi's face.

==

"Come on, Rika-chan... you just have to tell me: 1st, 2nd or 3rd! That's all there is to it!"

"No!"

"HA! I BET YOU LET HER GET TO THIRD BASE!" Ayumi pointed an accusing finger to her friend.

"... Actually, she didn't even let me get to the first..." Hitomi interupted.

The realization that Hitomi was already there froze Rika. The two friends turned their heads to see Hitomi standing right behind the couch with her hands on her waist and a huge grin on her lips.

"~I'm home~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #853 on: August 29, 2008, 01:44:34 AM »
Awww Yossy is so amazingly cute on how she entered the room!

:wub:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #854 on: August 29, 2008, 02:48:14 AM »
I love how worried Yossy is about Rika all the time. She always wants to be there. Which is understandable since Rika is so :inlove: LOL at her sneaking around to find Shiba-chan accusing Rika of letting her get to 3rd base! That's hilarious!
Well, we need to find a "To-chan" for Shiba-chan, don't we? :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #855 on: August 29, 2008, 08:13:11 AM »
one of the shortest UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s in history...
I've seen shorter.

That didn't sound right. XD

Hitomi paced about in the elevator. It was a good thing that traffic wasn't hectic anymore. The rush hour has long passed. But the elevator ride was excruciatingly long. She just wanted to get home and find herself in Rika's arms.
Does she know that Shiba-chan's spending the night? She's going to have to be on her best behaviour. :D

The lift finally made it to the 19th floor. Hitomi stepped out quickly and started to their flat. She couldn't wait to see Rika again. It's been more than nine hours since they last saw each other.
Counting the hours? Oh yeah...she has it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. :yep:

"Come on, Rika-chan... you just have to tell me: 1st, 2nd or 3rd! That's all there is to it!"

"No!"

"HA! I BET YOU LET HER GET TO THIRD BASE!" Ayumi pointed an accusing finger to her friend.

"... Actually, she didn't even let me get to the first..." Hitomi interupted.

The realization that Hitomi was already there froze Rika. The two friends turned their heads to see Hitomi standing right behind the couch with her hands on her waist and a huge grin on her lips.

"~I'm home~"
BUSTED!!!
:wahaha:

Yossi = :on cigar:
Shiba-chan = :mon wtf:
Rika = :mon wtf:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #856 on: August 29, 2008, 05:28:43 PM »
Yossie :
"~I'm home~"
   :grin:

Ayumi = :shock:

Rika =  :stoned:

me = "okaeri nasai"  :P

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #857 on: August 29, 2008, 08:40:27 PM »
OMG Shiba-chan is just full of awesome XD
Rika of course she wants to know, she's your best friend!!! I remember being like that with my best friend, my justification was "Well I need to know coz if he breaks your heart I gotta know how much to hate him!" :P Then it got to a point a couple of years later that I had to make her stop telling me, so yeah.. Be careful what you wish for Shiba-chan  :mon sweat:

I can't wait for the next chapter, it should be fun :w00t: Even if Yossy tells Rika and it gets all angsty, that's still fun! Although, I think I am becoming so attached to this IshiYoshi that if (or when rather) anything happens to them I will cry XD

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #858 on: August 30, 2008, 08:28:29 AM »
Awww Yossy is so amazingly cute on how she entered the room! :wub:
that's what love does... makes everybody amazing.... and fat... :lol:

I love how worried Yossy is about Rika all the time. She always wants to be there. Which is understandable since Rika is so :inlove: LOL at her sneaking around to find Shiba-chan accusing Rika of letting her get to 3rd base! That's hilarious!
Well, we need to find a "To-chan" for Shiba-chan, don't we? :lol:
i think we do... :lol:

I've seen shorter. ... ... ... That didn't sound right. XD
although that didn't sound right, you're right about that... i think i've written shorter ones before... i'm a crazy sick puppy that gouges the eyes of readers turning them into faucets of blood... :lol:

Does she know that Shiba-chan's spending the night? She's going to have to be on her best behaviour. :D
yes, actually, she's the one who asked Shiba-chan to stay with Rika... and even suggested that the bestfriend sleep over...

Counting the hours? Oh yeah...she has it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. :yep:
if Rika was my gf, i'd count the minutes! XD

BUSTED!!! :wahaha:

Yossi = :on cigar:
Shiba-chan = :mon wtf:
Rika = :mon wtf:
that's so what happened

Yossie :
"~I'm home~"
   :grin:
Ayumi = :shock:
Rika =  :stoned:
me = "okaeri nasai"  :P
XD

OMG Shiba-chan is just full of awesome XD
Rika of course she wants to know, she's your best friend!!! I remember being like that with my best friend, my justification was "Well I need to know coz if he breaks your heart I gotta know how much to hate him!" :P Then it got to a point a couple of years later that I had to make her stop telling me, so yeah.. Be careful what you wish for Shiba-chan  :mon sweat:
XD XD XD well, Ayaka and Mai don't exactly get the juicy details from Yossui herself... that's what stethoscopes are for... :lol:

I can't wait for the next chapter, it should be fun :w00t: Even if Yossy tells Rika and it gets all angsty, that's still fun! Although, I think I am becoming so attached to this IshiYoshi that if (or when rather) anything happens to them I will cry XD
well, it's gonna take a while because i'm a bit busy... and i think everyone else here is too...  let's see...Yuki, tito, wings (among others) don't come around no more... school is in the air so can't blame them... no shock that i still update often because i'm a sick little puppy...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Good evening, Shiba-chan..."

Ayumi forced a laugh from coming out as she greeted her boss. "'Evening, Yocchan" Man, I've always wanted to do that!

Hitomi leaned down and kissed the frozen and pale Rika on the cheek. "I'm home, baby..." She whispered into the Ka-chan's ear.

The kiss managed to bring back color to Rika's face in a split second. All this talk with Ayumi and Hitomi's sudden arrival made her feel a bit warm.

Hitomi walked around the couch and settled beside Rika. She casually draped an arm over her girlfriend's shoulder. Rika scooted closer to Hitomi, laid her head on the awaiting shoulder and took the latter's other arm and pulled it around her waist. "I missed you..."

Hitomi leaned her head on Rika's and whispered under her breath. "I missed you too... I missed you so much..."

"Is everything all right at work?"

Hitomi feared this question. She didn't want to tell Rika that the problem was really about her but she didn't want to lie either. "Something came up but nothing your To-chan can't handle~"

"Really?"

"Sure." Hitomi replied with a sigh.

Rika turned to look at Hitomi, letting the arm on her shoulder fall off. "You look tired..." Rika cupped Hitomi's face not knowing that it was enough to relieve Hitomi of some of the tension and stress from "work".

Hitomi closed her eyes moved her head toward Rika's hand, "I had two more meetings after you left... and I had to do some paperwork..."

Rika caressed Hitomi's face and traced lines on her skin. "You should rest now..."

"I'm not getting off this couch without you..."

Ayumi, although very much enteratained with the scene, felt that they needed a change of venue for the following 'action'. She stood up and turned away from the sweeetness and started to walk to the guest bedroom. "~Oh,~I'll~be~heading~to~bed~now~... And don't mind me...~Just~go~on~as~if~I'm~not~here~"

Rika raised an eyebrow in vain as her bestfriend did not even bother to look back.

Hitomi possessively took Rika in her arms "You heard her Ka-chan?"

Rika just kept on giggling like a schoolgirl.

Hitomi pressed her lips against Rika's ear as she whispered, "I think she's rooting for me to get to third base..."

"No." Rika attempted to escape Hitomi's bearhug but lacked the strength to do so.

"Ka-chan~ no need to be embarrassed~~ anyway, we can always take this to OUR room if you want complete privacy~" Hitomi redirected her weight and moved the arm that was around Rika's waist to under her thighs. Having made sure that her stance was stable, she lifted a struggling-to-get-away-but-failing-anyway Rika from the couch and carried her. "Now, now, don't be too excited~"

++ more later my rabu-rabu just called ++ gomen

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #859 on: August 30, 2008, 01:26:32 PM »
ishiyoshi  :on bleed:

Shiba-chan :
"~Oh,~I'll~be~heading~to~bed~now~... And don't mind me...~Just~go~on~as~if~I'm~not~here~"
  :kekeke:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - BARE BARE I LOVE YOU Remix