JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Gray Ocean

Author Topic: [News] New "Aisu no Mi" Campaign  (Read 11088 times)

Offline kuronekosan

• Member+
Re: [News] Kato Rena murdered in the new "Aisu no Mi" Campaign
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2012, 06:10:32 PM »
wow..this is confusing. Decoding this is hard if you're not familliar with japanese characters and the AKB48 members. Has anyone tried matching the numbers to the kanji on the keyboard? or maybe in the syllabus list? Do they spell anything? Maybe it's the rank, or position of the members in the teams. Usually they use the first or last letters to form something from there. The numbers and alphabets are gonna need some serious decoding. Which means....research,research research!!! Though the Oshima Yuko theory sounded solid, it was disproven with the "murder" of Watanabe Mayu. Since it was "supposed" to be Maeda Ami. And what would the second set mean?

On the other hand, maybe the IV theory about it being a team 4 member is true? Makes sense? Or maybe it means 4 kanji characters? 4 more murders. What would the motive be? Kato Rena and Oshima Yuko "murders" are a mystery. But killing Mayuyu cause she found out something is understandable. But wait....Yuko was in the kitchen....did she find something there? The knife.....was it from the kitchen?

Plus, the pinky finger....an odd position for Yuko to have her finger that way. If it were a clue, the first thing that came to my mind is promise. Someone with a promise? Someone promising? Or maybe someone who plays a string instrument. Since the pinky is often in that kind of position. I think. Violin, guitar and bass are the most likely in that sense. It could also mean someone with a handicap?

I dunno. These are just my speculations...

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2012, 07:02:52 PM »
FILE 4

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2012, 12:24:03 AM »
Off Topic(or not): So how do the Aisu no mi actually taste, LoL?
I want to try it(darn you marketing tactics) but too bad I'll never get my hands on any  :shocked:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 06:16:27 PM »
Dunno if anyone has checked these out.
Member's making it easier for us, with their takes on the mystery murders.
http://www.soku.com/search_video/q_AKB48%E6%9D%80%E4%BA%BA%E4%BA%8B%E4%BB%B6%20%E8%AF%81%E8%A8%80

Mayuyu's take before getting poked is damn LOL-worthy. (I'll try translating):
Yuko-chan... so sad. :(
Yuko-chan and I created the "Oshiri Sisters" group. :oops: But our debut date isn't decided yet...
Although Detective Acchan was repeatedly inspecting her boobs, Yuko-chan's oshiri is just as splendid~ :yep:

『发条idol字幕组』AKB48殺人事件 証言VTR 渡辺麻友—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
To Miyu explaining LOVE4U in jap (kana) = りらひいうて rirahiute. And repositioned would be ひらりいうて Hirari ute
But is she pointing at Hirata Rina (her nickname is Hirari/Hillary)? Or just a new anti-pair talking? Or referencing Skirt Hirari?

「AKB48杀人事件」大森美优证言 研究生AKB48×glicoグリコアイスの実日本漫画广告CM—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [News] New "Aisu no Mi" Campaign
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2012, 03:09:45 AM »
Not sure if any one is still interested in the CM or don't want any spoilers with the release date of the final "episode" being so close but I think I may have found a good explanation for who the murderer is. It's a bit long but hopefully it makes sense:

Firstly we assume the clue left by Rena & Yuko both mean the same thing, the number "4", the "N" Rena has written actually being "IV" and Yuko having 4 fingers up on her left hand, this may be wrong but there are no other obvious connections between them at fits with the following theory.

Next up is the clue left but Mayu "LOVE4W". This can be rearranged to form "4 VOWEL".
This on its own does not mean a huge amount but if we look at Muto Tomu's testimony it suggests the AKB official site.

Muto Tomu
Um, up until she was stabbed Mayusan was using a PC,
But when I looked later, the AKB48 official site was up.
What in the world was she looking at?
Maybe she was confirming her schedule or something.
This then means "4 VOWEL" is hinting at the number of vowels in each members name as spelt on the official website. Only two members fit this condition: Oba Mina & Kato Rena
This connection between the two is also hinted at by Yuko's testimony.

Oshima Yuko
Well actually, right before this,
Kato Renachan said something like “I finally found someone among the members who is the same as me”.
Or didn’t she say it…?
Or maybe she did say it…
Sorry, does this suffice as a clue?
These clues point towards Oba Mina , she is a member of Team "4" and aside from Rena she is the only member with only 4 vowels in her name, thus she is the same as Rena and the culprit.

Credit: raina & Silenka (translated testimonies)

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2012, 11:37:03 PM »
FILE 5: The killer revealed!!

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2012, 12:59:51 AM »
Also just translated the entire thing after Miichan appears but it's rather long so I'll only post if people want or need the translation.

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2012, 04:32:10 AM »
Not sure if any one is still interested in the CM or don't want any spoilers with the release date of the final "episode" being so close but I think I may have found a good explanation for who the murderer is. It's a bit long but hopefully it makes sense:

Firstly we assume the clue left by Rena & Yuko both mean the same thing, the number "4", the "N" Rena has written actually being "IV" and Yuko having 4 fingers up on her left hand, this may be wrong but there are no other obvious connections between them at fits with the following theory.

Next up is the clue left but Mayu "LOVE4W". This can be rearranged to form "4 VOWEL".
This on its own does not mean a huge amount but if we look at Muto Tomu's testimony it suggests the AKB official site.

Muto Tomu
Um, up until she was stabbed Mayusan was using a PC,
But when I looked later, the AKB48 official site was up.
What in the world was she looking at?
Maybe she was confirming her schedule or something.
This then means "4 VOWEL" is hinting at the number of vowels in each members name as spelt on the official website. Only two members fit this condition: Oba Mina & Kato Rena
This connection between the two is also hinted at by Yuko's testimony.

Oshima Yuko
Well actually, right before this,
Kato Renachan said something like “I finally found someone among the members who is the same as me”.
Or didn’t she say it…?
Or maybe she did say it…
Sorry, does this suffice as a clue?
These clues point towards Oba Mina , she is a member of Team "4" and aside from Rena she is the only member with only 4 vowels in her name, thus she is the same as Rena and the culprit.

Credit: raina & Silenka (translated testimonies)
If you really did come up with this.
I applaud you  :mon fyeah:

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2012, 05:34:11 AM »
Also just translated the entire thing after Miichan appears but it's rather long so I'll only post if people want or need the translation.
I understand some but not all. Hopefully you can post it here...

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2012, 03:37:08 PM »
Yeah so here's the translation from the point of Mina explaining her motives, if something there isn't clear I'll make sure to answer any questions :)

Mina's motives:
Renachii's bright future, Yuko's big breasts, Mayuyu’s idol personality,and Takamina's leadership. They're all stealing/copying my character.

Dead members & Takamina:
We're not copying you!

Acchan's explanation:
Minegishi appeared in all other CMs so I had her act as a helper. Now, the mesages left on the victim's mobiles and the song playing from them. Sakkiko told me that the song is "Mozart's 18th piano sonata" and AKB's 18th single was "Beginner".

Kojima in flashback:
Being a detective is impossible for a "beginner"

Acchan cont:
And I'm also a beginner detective but that doesn't matter since the songs on the phones all suddenly stop at different points. If you play the song up to that point the last line before it would stop would be this, from Renachii's phone "Become 0" (0 になるんだ) Yuko was frozen to death (0 degrees). Yuko's phone "To stab" (さすよ)Mayu was stabbed. Mayu's phone "Controlling chains" (支配された鎖)Takamina was almost strangled by a chain. They were all explaining how the next victim would be killed.
Now, the codes on the phones. The numbers mean the "number of lines" and the alphabet letters mean the "order of letters". If you look at the lyrics from the "Beginner" single and match up the codes, 23rd line K(11th) letter is "こ" and 24th line AB(1st & 2nd) letters are "リス". They join together to form "コリス" (korisu), one of Yuko's nickname. If you do the same with the next code 16th line A(1st) letter is "C" and 33rd line K(11th) letter is "G", this forms "CG" one of Mayu's nickname. Finally the 47th line H~M (8 to 13th) letters spell out "REBORN" which can be pronounced as "RIBON",one of Takamina's trademarks.

Mina:
Impressive but how did you know I was the murderer?

Acchan:
The victims told me. Firstly Renachii and the letter "N" she left behind. This wasn't "N" but in fact "IV" which meant 4 in roman numeral. Also there was another thing strange with the letter, it was written using her thumb as if leaving a "thumbprint" (thumbprint in Japanese is called a BOIN/ぼいん). Next is Yuko, she is also showing a 4 with her fingers and holding her breasts, as if to show a "BOIN/ボインー" ( the sound made in anime/manga when breasts are bouncing) Finally Mayu left a message on the keyboard where you take out the 4 and use the rest of the letters to form the word "VOWEL". Vowel in Japanese being "BOIN/ぼいん". This means the victims dying message all meant "4 VOWEL". Within all mebers of AKB only 2 mebers fit this the deceased KATO RENA and OBA MINA, it can only be you.

Mina:
Sorry, can you explain again?

Mina:
This means my life as an idol is now over

Acchan:
Baarou~ This episode was all just fictional.

Offline kuronekosan

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2012, 09:17:14 AM »
@nori- Sugoi!! You are so awesome!! Amazing. Like wow....Just....wow.... Anyway there's a subbed version here.

http://vid48.com/watch_video.php?v=4M5SH9MX4D1S

One last thing nori-san. Where did that vid of Jurina come from?

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2012, 10:59:07 AM »

Youtube version! :O

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2012, 05:56:04 PM »

The cm making video.

@kuronekosan- It's from the time SKE was a guest on a show called "Picaru no Teiri", kind of like AKB's bimyou with the short comedy sketches.
Here's the full length video

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taia - Gray Ocean