JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Se Tsu Na

Author Topic: RenAi Revolution[UPDATE! 29/12 Chapter 22: Me & You &…She]  (Read 58172 times)

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
RenAi Revolution[UPDATE! 29/12 Chapter 22: Me & You &…She]
« on: February 20, 2008, 08:04:47 PM »
So here I will start my debut at writing fics about H!P XD I've been writing fics before but never in english .So please forgive me if there are any mistakes, I will try my best and check the texts ten (or even more) times before I'll post them but since english isn't my native language there still may be some mistakes :P
And now something about the story XD It suppose to be a oneshot...well it isn't anymore :lol: I'll post my first chapter on friday(need to check the mistakes :P)

RenAi Revolution, yes RenAi not Renai :P Well, I think I can summarise it in 3 words: Reina,Ai ,love XD
What's more? There also will be other pairings and not only between Morning Musume members XD And it's a little bit pervy (at least I think so XD).
Ok that's all :P
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 06:58:30 PM by peti-chan »

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
Re: RenAi Revolution
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 11:15:07 PM »
 :muffin: :muffin: :muffin: :muffin: :muffin: :muffin:

Finally! RenAi fics ftw ^^

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
Re: RenAi Revolution
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 09:01:30 AM »
Yay TakaNaka ^^

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 1. Ichiban]
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 07:34:45 PM »
Yep finally I've finished it :muffin: I'm open to any constructive criticism and I hope you will enjoy this XDThe title and the end of the story were inspired by Reina's parts from Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari 3 XD                                                         

Ichiban

I’m so pathetic, standing here in the corner of this room, and gazing at her. Even though we have a break she is still practicising. God, she is so beautiful....so hot...so damn sexy...How I would like to touch her...kiss her...and...No! Stop it! Reina you freak! You musn’t think like this. She may be all sexy and hot on stage, but offstage she is totally pure and innocent, moreover she is your leader now.

I wonder if she has ever kissed. Probably yes, she is already 21. After all, even innocence has its borders. But I bet she is still a virgin. Well, at least I think so. She is, right? She must be! I mean, come on with whom would she do that? With Gaki? Yeah right, not even in a million years. However...they are very close to each other, maybe even closer than I’ve thought. Damn you Niigaki if you’ve touched her I swear  you will regret it...Gah! What am I thinking? It’s none of my business. I’m such a perv. But I can’t help it. I want her. I want her so much that it hurts sometimes. But I can’t  tell her how I feel. She would hate me for sure and that’s the last thing I want her to do. Guess there is nothing I can do about it. I’ll just stay here, admire her and imagine how nice it would be to...Oh just stop it Reina!

Dammit she is coming here! What should I do? What should I...Ok stay calm. It’s alright, just act normal as nothing has happened. Wait! That’s right, nothing has happend! I’m starting to lose my mind...

“Is everything alright?” She asks, placing her hand on my shoulder.

“Yeah” I mutter out as I come back to reality.

“Is there something you want to tell me?”

“Eh?!”

What’s up with this question? Has she been reading my mind? 

“Me? Tell you? No, no, no. Why do you think I have something to tell you?”

“Well, you’ve been staring at me for over 10 minutes with that look like I’ve done something horrible to you and now you want to kill me for that.” 

Wait, how did she notice me? Oh right, she saw my reflection in that big mirror in front of us. Great. Did I really have that kind of expression? I should be more aware of myself.

“Besides everyone has already gone to the cafeteria only you’ve stayed. So I thought that maybe you want to talk.”

Oh crap, she is right everyone has left. I was so lost in thought that I didn’t even realize that.

“Uh...mhmm...ano...eto...”

Come on, think Reina! Come up with something.I was just gazing at you and imagining how great it would be to make out with you...No! That’s a bad idea!

“Ai-chan~!” A scream from behind interrupts my mumbling.

It’s Gaki. I’ve never been so happy to see her in my entire life.

“Ai-chan,” she sounds angry.

Damn you Risa! How dare you be angry with my Ai-chan!

“How many times I have to say when it’s break, it’s break! You will get overworked.”

Yeah that’s right! Good point Gaki-san!

“She is right.” I agree sheepishly.

Ai gives me a suprised look. She opens her mouth to say something, but Risa grabs her hand and pulls her out of the room.

“Come on, you have to eat something.”

They walk away, hand in hand leaving me behind. I feel anger boils up in me as I clench my fists. Damn you Niigaki! Why haven’t you invited me too, huh?

Practice ended at 6:00 o’clock and we could head back to the hotel. The day after tomorrow our tour starts and everyone are excited about it. Especially LinLin and JunJun as this is their first tour with us. And first with Ai as a leader...

I shut the door behind me, but I can still hear Sayu’s and Eri’s giggling in the corridor. They wanted me to join some kind of stupid game. I said that I wasn’t in the mood and left them. They weren’t disappointed tough. To be honest they seemed to be quite pleased with my refusal. I know that they want to be alone. Well, whatever, I don’t care.

I drop my bag in the corner and take a quick shower. I eat something since I haven’t had lunch. Somehow I lost my appetite after I’d seen Ai and Gaki together. I lie down on the bed. Staring at the ceiling Ai comes to my mind. I’m imaginig the two of us on the stage in front of a huge crowd. She is slowly coming up to me. Our faces are just inches away from each other. She grabs my chin and...

“Holy shit Reina! What’s wrong with you! Pull yourself together!” I mutter to myself.

Knock...knock...

“Come in.” I say not even taking my eyes off the ceiling.

“Mhmmm...ano... Reina…”

“Ai-chan!” I stand up immediately.

What is she doing here? I mean doesn’t she suppose to be with Gaki?

My leader shuts the door and looks at me uncertainly, bitting her lower lip.

“I wanted to talk with you.”

“Hai... “ I smile and pat the space beside me.

She sits down. God, she has such a beautiful eyes.

“Tanaka...” 

Tanaka? Certainly not a good start of the conversation.

”Are you mad at me?”

Mad at you? Mad about you, yes, but not mad at you.

“No, why?”

“Because lately you’ve been acting strange around me. Either you avoid me or give me those creepy Yankee looks.”

Oh great Reina! You are really i-chi-ban. You’ve made her think that you hate her.

“No, I’m not mad at you...”

I’m just crazy about you...Baka! Stop it! I want you like hell...Baka! I have those perverted dreams about you...Baka! I want to jump on you and just...

“BAKA!!!” I scream right into her face.

“...”

She looks at me with her brown eyes wide open as if I’ve just lost my mind. Hell, yes, I am insane!

“I--uh...BAKA ne, BAKA ne, BAKA ne, doushite ano ko ni torarechau no BAKA ne yappa namida ne...” I fall silent.

Her expression hasn’t changed. She hasn’t even blinked. Great performance Reina...

“You know I really like this new song. I’ve been singing it all day.”

Have...Have I really said that just now? Oh my God! Am I turning into Eri or something?

However, Ai doesn’t seem to be so worried about my mental state as she begins to giggle.

“Mou~ Reina you are so funny.” She pats my head causing me to feel like an idiot. ”So you aren’t mad at me?”

“No. Of course not.” I assure her blushing. ” I may be a little bit nervous and stressed. You know it’s our first tour with LinLin and JunJun and without Yossy as a leader...“

Soon after I said those words I started to regret them. I really must have gone mad...

“Oh, I see. Guess I’m not the best leader then... “ She says, hanging her head down.

But I get a glimpse of saddness that fills her eyes. Last time she looked like that when Yossy was graduating. I’m such a jerk.

She stands up. I’ve never wanted more to tell her how I feel than I want now. To tell her that I really, really love her.

Aishiteru Ai-chan!

She is about to leave when I finally pluck up the courage and grab her arm.

“Ai...“ She turns around, our eyes meet.

She is trying hard not to cry. I truly hate myself in this moment.

“Ai...araba it’s all right.”

No! Not again! I can’t belive this! Reina you fool!

Ai looks down on the floor and starts to.... giggle?! Minute ago she was totally depressed and now she is giggling gleefully?! Sometimes I just don’t understand this girl but I guess it doesn’t matter as long as she isn’t crying.

“Mou~ Reina, you should rest. You are overworked.” She places a palm on my forhead to check if I have a fever.

Well, she should touch my cheeks then she would know that I have one.

“No I mean it this time.” I state firmly.

“Ee?”

Obviously she doesn’t understand what I mean. Well, even I am not sure what I mean.

“If there is You everything is all right.” I say embarressedly, looking into her eyes.

“Oh...“ She blushes slightly. “But that song supposed to be about love right? As long as there's love, it's all right.”

“Yeah, but it sounds equally good when we assume that Ai is you.” I grin because of this crazy play on words.

“Look, what I said before I didn’t mean it that way. You are a great leader. You are reliable, responsible and professional and...“

Damn hot and sexy. Shit Reina! Not now!

”And...I like you very much” I blurt out.

Her cheeks are bright red now which I find really cute and...Ekhem! Oh right not now.

I didn’t realize it but I’m also flushing like mad.

“Maybe you’re right.” I break the awkward silence. “I am a bit tired I haven’t been sleeping well lately.”

Yeah, no wonder since every night I watch your Alo-Hello DVD and look through your photobooks imagining many things about you and me. Gah, I’m disgusting!

“So I may talk nonsense, but I promise to rest properly.” I gently stroke her warm cheek. “We need you Ai. I need you so...don’t  you ever give me that sad look of yours.”

She touches my palm and hugs me tightly as she bursts into tears. I wrap my arms around her back returning the hug. I can feel her breath against my neck, her tears are falling on my shoulder.

She has changed since she became the leader. She became stronger and more confident. However, somewhere deep down she still was that shy and vulnerable girl who always was relying upon Yossy or Miki. Well, she wasn’t supposed to be a next leader at first, but then Miki screwed up, and she didn’t have much of a choice. She still seems to be a little bit scared and uncertain about this whole situation. I’ve never thought about how this past weeks must have been stressful and hard for her. And apparently, she couldn’t show her weak side to her sub-leader. She probably thinks that Gaki is relying on her too much and she can’t let down her expectations which is of course absurd. After all, Risa is her best friend, but Ai-chan has strange ways of thinking and to be honest I don’t have anything against it. I am happy that she has choosen my shoulder to cry on. After all, I’m also her friend and...I love her.

Suddenly, she stops sobbing and realses her grip. I look into her beautiful wet eyes, softly wipe the tear off her cheek and I don’t know why, maybe some kind of demon possesed me or something but...God forgive me...I kissed her lips.

My heart is pounding like mad. I am mad! What on earth am I thinking?

She stares at me, I look down, again my face is changing its colour I want to hide somewhere far away from her.

“Gom...” I begin, not making an eye contact, but she takes my chin with her index finger, her head comes closer and if my heart have been bouncing like mad before then now it is just about to jump out of my chest.

I’ve imagined this kiss so many times and now when it’s actually happening I don’t know what to do. It is so surreal. Takahashi Ai is kissing me?! No freaking way! But she is kissing me...

She slips her tongue to my mouth, wraps her arms around my waist and presses our bodies together.

Wait, I thought that the demon possesed me not her!

Suddenly, she breaks away from my lips and looks into my eyes like she wants to read my mind, to make sure that I’m enjoying this. Surely, the feeling of excitment and enjoyment is written all over my face so she smirks. Ok now seriously, where have Takahashi gone and in whose arms am I now? Does she has split personalities or something?

Well, whatever the truth is she turns me on like hell...

She must be aware of that fact since a few seconds later I’m lying on my bed and she is climbing on top of me. We start to kiss passionately. My hand intuitively goes up under  her shirt and strokes her back. Meanwhile her hands are wandering around my body. She is gentel yet so impatient as she begins to undress me.She reaches my pants and unzips them. She is, well let say pretty skillful.

Damn you Niigaki! How will you explain this? She was practicising with you, huh?!

But guess it doesn’t matter now, does it?

I pull her closer into me. Now she is mine and that only matters.

Her fingers tickle my tummy, my weak spot, I break off from the kiss and giggle. She smiles and strokes away a few hair strains out of my face. We’re looking into each others eyes for a while like we want to become more aware of the situation and to make sure this isn’t a dream. And when we made sure this is really happening, we continue...

My heartbeat increases swiftly, I feel her lips against my neck and soon after her fingers cross the line between my skin and my panties...

God I will never forget this night.

Snuggling into her arms I fall asleep...

I wake up just before the alarm clock goes off. I turn it off or else it’ll ruin everything.

Ai is lying next to me. The sunlight sneaks into my room from between the curtains and I can admire her in the full light. She is more beautiful then ever, plus she is bare naked.

I smirk at that thought.

It really happened. I’m so happy. I have this strange feeling of excitement running through the whole of my body. I want to scream out of the happiness, but of course I can’t it would wake her up.

Well, actually it’s too late, she wakes up by herself.

“Konnichiwa.” I greet her, grinning

“Ohayo.” She says and places a kiss on my forhead.

She rolls to her back, I lean my head against her shoulder, hug her arm and playfully rub it with my nose. She laughs, takes my palm and kisses it gently.

“Mmhmm...ano...“ I mumble shyly and lift my gaze to look at her. “May I ask you a personal question?”

After all, I have to be sure before I’ll kill Gaki...

“Sure.”

I pull the sheet to cover my face. She agreed, but when she will hear the question, she actually can slap me across the face. So it’s better to stick out only my puppy eyes.

“Have you done that before?” I flush lightly and Ai bursts into laughter.

“Like with whom?”

“Well, I don’t know...with Gaki?”

“With Gaki?” She asks in disbelief. “God Tanakacchi not all leaders and sub-leaders sleep with each other if you know what I mean.” She winks.

Right, even though Yossy and Miki had a fling it doesn’t mean that she and Gaki also have it. I needn’t have worried so much.

“So...Reina was first?”

She smiles kindly and nods.

“Yaay!!! Reina is ichiban!”

I scream pointing my index finger into the air. But as I realize that screaming something like that early in the morning isn’t the best idea I quickly hide myself under the sheet.

Ai pulls up the cover and sits up on my stomach. She puts her hands on either sides of my head.

“Yeah...you really are ichiban.” She whispers seductively to my ear.

Reina is ichiban and that’s already decided, nee Leader-sama?

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 1.Ichiban]
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 08:37:07 PM »
Hmm i'm kinda bad at writing comments so ....i'll do my best..

Anyway, pretty good for a first english fic. The description of Reina in your fic is different from her image in other fics i've . I don't mean it in a bad way..^^
I realy like your writing in first person, describing the thoughts of the charcters is sometimes funnier when written as if the character says them herself/himself... well at least in my opinion.

BTW...Pervy wota-mode Reina is so funny...
waiting for the next chapter ^^ :D

Offline loveshadow

• If Romance could be personified... I'd like to be it.
  • ecchi
  • Punish Me Marisama
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 08:51:47 PM »
That was awesome! I like seeing reina like that! Personally I think you got Reina's personality pretty down. The randomness of her thoughts was "eri-like" but after all those years together... I'm sure it's rubbed off. Not only that... but Ai tends to be pretty random too  :dizzy:

Man that was really good! I haven't been this excited reading a FanFic in a while XD!

The "baka ne baka ne baka ne" part slayed me! Awesome save Reina!

The ending with the whole Ichiban thing was cute!.

But what was pure WIN was Reina's bipolar feelings towards Gaki. Poor Gaki, walking around innocently with out the slightest clue of Reina' s emotional battle.

So... in short! Your story amused me and I liked it! <3 Good Job! Particulary if it's your first english fic!

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 09:56:38 PM »
Good! Reina's "Ai... araba it's all right" cracked me up xD Finally a Takanaka fic ^^

It would be interesting reading Ai-chan's POV in this, I wonder if her thoughts about Reina are similar to Reina's about her... Anyway, please do continue.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 05:33:44 PM »
Anyway, pretty good for a first english fic.
Particulary if it's your first english fic!
So after all it was worth learning english for 8 years XD
The "baka ne baka ne baka ne" part slayed me
Reina's "Ai... araba it's all right" cracked me up xD
That's what happens when you listen to Morning Musume songs while writing fic XD
The randomness of her thoughts was "eri-like" but after all those years together... I'm sure it's rubbed off. Not only that... but Ai tends to be pretty random too  :dizzy:
Oh my God! Am I turning into Eri or something?
Reina also realizes that XD
It supposed to be an oneshot so that's why it's so random but next chapters will be less random and more logical(at least I hope so XD)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 05:36:25 PM by peti-chan »

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 11:38:03 AM »
Wow! That was awesome~

“Ai...“ She turns around, our eyes meet.

She is trying hard not to cry. I truly hate myself in this moment.

“Ai...araba it’s all right.”
Couldn't stop laughing when I read this...  :pig laugh:
Can't wait till the next chaps! Keep it up!!

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 05:05:34 PM »
nice ~~~~~

and this is only Chapter 1 !!!!!!!!

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 2.The morning after]
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 09:24:29 PM »
Thanks for the comments :luvuluvu: I'm really happy that you enjoyed the first chap :shy1: It's huge motivation for me so...here I give you (a little bit shorter :P)second chapter  :hee:

The Morning After

“OHAYO!!!” Kamei and Sayu burst in to my room, grinning and giggling.

Great timing...

“Rei...” Their cheerful attitude quickly changes as they realize that something is wrong.

Hell, yeah something is wrong, but with them! How many times I have to tell them to stay away from my room. They could at least knock.

But now is too late and they stare at me with blank expressions on their faces.

“Who is there?” Sayu asks, pointing at the mysterious figure under the cover who is now buring her face in my stomach and probably trying hard not to burst out laughing.

“Ano...” I mutter, but what am I suppose to say?

I feel how Ai is slowly crawling up from under the cover.

“Ohayo guys.” She grins, sticking out her head.

Gah! Our first...No wait, second time and we’ve been already caught red-handed. I look at Eri and Shige, thier jaws drop. Kame strokes the edge of her mouth with index finger like she would be showing something to Ai.

“Oh.” Ai quickly wipes her mouth with a hand.

I roll my eyes at her. This whole situation couldn’t be more obvious, could it?

Eri and Sayu overcome the shock and are laughing hard almost crying.

“Nee...Sayu looks like not only we had fun tonight.”  WHAT! Kame and Shige! No way!

The situation changes its course by 180 degrees, now mine and Ai’s jaws drop.

Hey, maybe they aren’t aware of the situation!

“But honestly I would never guess that it’ll be Ai who will take her innocence.” Sayu blurts.

Great so they are aware after all...

“Oh just shut up and get lost!” I grab the pillow and throw at them.

“Hai, hai but don’t be late for breakfast.” Eri throws back the pillow and winks at us.

I sigh in relief as they close the door.

“Now, where were we?” I move my head closer to Ai but before I’m allowed to do anything she puts her finger on my lips.

“They are right, we have to get ready. We can’t be late for the rehearsal.”  Oh great! I swear I will kill those two.

Ai jumps off me and starts to look for her clothes.

“But we still have an hour, right?” I make an attempt to change her decision.

“Yeah, but we have to take a shower, dress up and eat breakfast.” She frowns at me.

Is it just me or it got colder in here? Gosh, why I had to fall in love in the most punctual person that I’ve ever known?

“We can skip the breakfast...” Second try.

“And then what faint at practise?”

Damn she is too smart.

“So maybe we can take a quick shower together?” I grab her from behind as she sits down on the edge of the bed and lean my chin on her shoulder.

Please don’t ignore me...

“A quick shower? Why I have the feeling that it won’t be quick?” She asks sceptically.

“No. It won’t be long I promise.” I’m trying to convince her with my totally innocent expression.

She turns around, grabs me by the shoulders and pins me to the bed.

Yatta! Reina won! Reina is the best!

“So what are you trying to say is, while we would be under the small shower both wet and naked you wouldn’t  want to make out with me?” She smirks.

She is good. She is so good that it scares me somehow. But I shake my head confidently.

“I promise I won’t touch you.” She stands up.

“Good so you won’t have anything against if I just leave now and take the shower by myself.” She winks at me and continues dressing up.

“But...but I promise I won’t do anything, it will be a quick shower and then we can go for breakfast together.” I beg like a little kid begs her mom to give him a candy.

Is it really okay to lie like that? Oh whatever, I will do anything just to make out with her under the shower.

“Ok let’s say that I belive you.”

Yess!!!

“But, I’ve never said that I wouldn’t do anything, right?” She grins and pats my head.

“Ano...” I gape at her.

I haven’t taken this into consideration. She really is something.

“And by the way, you are really bad at lying.”

“...”

She is about to leave when my brain finally restarts and begins to functioning normally again.

“Wait! There is one more thing I want to ask about.”

Yesterday she was so...how to say this? I mean if she hasn’t done it with Gaki then where...

“Where have I learned those things? Hi - mi - tsu. See ya! Chu~” She sends me a kiss and leaves.

I lie down. That’s it. I’m totally deafted. Takahashi vs Tanaka 1:0.

I walk down the stairs, thinking about how Ai is able to look through me like that. But it’s not a bad thing. If she knows me so well she also must be aware of the fact how much she means to me and that’s important cause I really want to be with her. I just hope she thinks the same.

I walk into the restaurant and a loud scream saves me from being lost in thought.

“Reina~!” It’s Ai. She is waving to me, showing that next to her is an empty chair.

She doesn’t avoid me, it’s a good sign.

Let see...She is sitting with Koharu who seems to be thinking hard about something. Very strange. She always sits with Aika. They both grin and greet everyone energetically. But this time Gaki-san is sitting beside her. She‘s also lost in thought. She doesn’t even pay attention to Ai-chan. Normally she would scold her for acting so loud. Eri and Sayu are sitting beside the second table with the rest of our crew. They look in my way, giggling and whispering something to each other. I give them a death glare and sit next to Ai.

“Ohayo.” I mutter to Koharu and Risa, but there is no response.

How dare you ignore Reina?

“Reina said ohayo!” Ai giggles as I repeat my greeting.

“Oh gomenasai Tanakacchin. Ohayo.”

“Ohayo.” Kusumi repeats after Gaki not even taking her eyes off the wall next to her.

I give Ai a “what-is-wrong” look, but she only shrugs and answers me with a sly grin.

“So girls, did you sleep well?” Ai asks our “lost in thought couple”. They both flush at the sound of the question.

“Ano...Hai.” Risa says sheepishly and not very convincingly if you ask me. Koharu only nods lowering her head.

What the hell? I have this strange feeling that not only I and Ai had a breakthrough night. Oh by the way, what Kamei meant, saying not only we had fun tonight? Did she refer to THAT kind of fun or to their stupid game? Well, I always knew, Eri had a thing for Sayu but I never really thought, they would have enough courage to do THIS. I mean they are both so shy and innocent. But again, Ai–chan also supposed to be like that and yet we were doing such things that make me blush when I only think about them...

Great now I’m also a member of “the blushing club”. Maybe it would be easier if...?!

I frown at Ai. First she refuses to take a shower with me and now she is...Ugg...

“Ai-chan can we talk?” Huh?! No please don’t say that we got caught again?!

“Hai.Excuse us.” Risa and Ai get up and leave.

If Gaki finds out about us we are dead. I can’t belive, she did that in front of her. Ok, just calm down Reina. It’s not like Niigaki has X-rays in her eyes and can see through the table, right? And even when she finds out and tries to sepreate us I swear I’ll...

“Ano...Reina-san is everything ok?”

“Nani?”

“Eto...Your chopsticks...”

“Huh?” I look at broken wooden chopsticks in my hands.

”Dammit, not again!” Everyone stares at me with their eyes wide open.

“What are you looking at, huh?!” I snap.

They quickly look down and return to their breakfast.

“Girls! We have to get going, the car is already waiting for us!” Ai screams from the entrance. Pissed off Gaki is standing behind her. I give her a wary look.

Ai grabs my arm as I’m trying to pass her by in the entrance.

“We also need to talk.” She says with a serious face.

“H..hai.” I mumble, surprised or rather slightly scared of her seriousness. She lets go of my arm and leaves me behind with only one question in my mind...

What if Niigaki really found out?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 09:27:13 PM by peti-chan »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 2.The Morning After]
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 12:59:28 AM »
Chapter 2:

First part = :lol: :wub:

Second part = :?

Third part = :O

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2008, 01:12:49 AM »
alright... I needs the next chapter! What the hell does Ai want to talk to Reina about.  :(

XDXDXDXD I love how Reina thinks! It should be called "Yanki Vision" :lol: 

LOL @ the broken chopsticks lol.
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »
Let's take a short trip to Reina's past :hee:

Looking Back

I am sitting in the car next to Eri. Gazing through the window I notice that we stopped moving.

Great,traffic jam... 

Ai nervously looks through the window, probably calculating how long we’re going to be stuck here.

Why on earth I didn’t sit beside her? Oh right, cause Risa is with her. She’ll act now as her guard, defending her from me and my evil intentions.

“Tsk...” I hiss, under my breath.

No wonder I was hiding my feelings towards Ai for so long... And now when Gaki found out about us, which I was hoping that would never happen, either she’ll want to seperate us cause it’s unprofessional to have such a relationship in the band or cause she herself is in love with her. Though Ai explained to me that they are nothing more to each other than just friends, I’m still not so sure about Risa’s pure intentions. So I assume that either way she will want to destroy me as she probably precives me as the source of all troubles. And although we are friends,  Ai is incomparably more important to her so she won’t think twice before turning my life into hell. Yep, Risa is a very determined person. But I hope that maybe Ai’ll convince her somehow or if it’s necessary she’ll threaten her. After all, she is the damn leader. When Yossy was the leader no one dared to opposed her will even Miki. However, Ai’ll never threaten anybody, she is too kind for that...Shame I’m not the leader...

I discreetly observe Ai-chan. She smiles kindly at Gaki.

Maybe too kindly...Wait! And what if she has feelings for Gaki and she did that with me yesterday to make her jealous?! Oh shut up Reina! You are overreacting. Ai would never do that to you. She isn’t like that. She loves you, right? She said it was her first time. She wouldn’t lie to you. Anyway, if Risa tries to take Ai away from me she’ll have to deal with the Yankee Reina first! I won’t give up on her so easily. I was waiting way too long for this to happen. By the way I wonder when my feelings for Ai took a slightly diffrent course. Probably I can’t indicate a certain day but there was one memorable event that definetly changed the way I was thinking about her...

Three years ago...

“Jan-ken-pyon.” Crap again I lost.

Eri and Sayu grin wickedly.

What am I doing here anyway? Shouldn’t I be sleeping now in my room? It’s already midnight.

“Nee, Sayu what will we tell her to do this time?” Eri teasingly asks.

Great what now?

“Hmm...I don’t know. We already told her to wake up Miki by doing “usa-chan peace”...” I nearly got killed for that. Literally. Miki was strangling me until Yossy came and seperated us.

“We ordered her to act like Rika for 30 minutes.” No comments...

Again why am I doing this with them? Oh right, cause if somone refuses to do what the others say they’ll call her the queen of all losers until the end of our Hawaii trip. But honestly I just wait for them to lose and get my revange...

“Sneak into Ai-chan’s room and steal one of her Takarazuka CD.” Sayu declares with a bright ,innocent smile on her face.

Pure evil...

“But you must  get to her room through the balcony.” Eri adds. She glances at Shige and she nods in approval.

I roll my eyes at them and reluctantly walk off to the balcony. Luckily, our rooms are on the first floor and balcons are separated only by a low wall. However, I don’t plan to steal anything. I’ll just knock to Ai’s balcony door, she’ll open, I’ll explain to her my situation and I’m sure she’ll just lend me that CD.

I quietly pass through the first balcony as it’s Miki’s and I really don’t want to wake up her again. The second is Yossy’s. No fear of her as she is an extremely heavy sleeper. I jump over the next wall and I finally reach my goal. I check if Eri and Sayu can see me from our balcony. Good they can’t. I don’t have to worry that they won’t give me a credit because of cheating.

The curtains in Ai’s room are pulled but I can see a weak light shining through them. She probably isn’t sleeping yet. Good I don’t want to weak up another person. There is a small space between curtains so I decide to check if I’m right.

The bed is empty. The light is coming out from the bathroom, Ai goes out from it and she...She is completly NAKED!!!

I jerk back...A sudden burst of heat overtakes my body. My heart is pounding like mad.

I shouldn’t be here now. I must go back. Screw Sayu and Eri I can be...The queen of all losers? No way! Reina can’t give up! I’ll stay here and wait till she dresses herself up. Right I bet she is already in her pyjamas.

I come closer to the window with my eyes shut and slowly open my wonky eye.

Shit! No good she is still naked...What is she doing anyway?

Curiosity wins against embarrassment and I open my second eye.

She is looking for something. She found it. It’s...Thank God, it’s underwear! Ano...I must admit that she has a really nice body...I mean it’s not like I haven’t noticed before. After all, we are sharing the same dressing rooms on almost every concert. But what is this strange feeling of excitment running through my body when I‘m gazing at her now? Well, it’s probably because she is halfly naked Reina...Gah! I’m standing here like a damn peeping Tom. Is there something wrong with me?

I shut my eyes and shake my head at this thought.

Forget it Reina, don’t even think about this...But it’s a pleasant feeling. I get it sometimes when I watch her performing on stage. She is completely different person then. Sexy, confident and that voice of her...It makes my body shiver. I don’t want to get rid of this feeling...But why? I know I shouldn’t feel like that and yet I can’t control this...

“Reina?!” I open my eyes and stare straight at surprised Ai.

She....She is only in her underwear! Gah! What the hell stop blushing and calm down Reina!

“What are you doing here that late?” She demands an explanation in a serious tone.

No good...

“Can I borrow one of your Takarazuka CD?” I quickly blurt out before it’ll get more awkward. I hope this pitch black night is a good cover for my red face.

“My Takarazuka CD?” She repeats after me confused.

“I’m playing jankenpyon with Eri and Sayu. The one who loses must do what the others two will order her to do or else they’ll call her the queen of all losers. I lost and they ordered me to borrow your CD but the condition was that I had to get in to your room through the balcony.So that’s why I’m here.” I take a deep breath as I speak out the last words. I said it so quickly that I’m not sure if even our famous Tettekete understood them.

She stares at me with blank expression, gets back to her room and after a few seconds she is back again, handing the CD to me. But as I reach my hand to grab it she takes it back.

“I’ll give it to you but you must promise me something.” I promise not to peep on you again...No she probably doesn’t mean this.

I nod trying to focus my gaze at her face.

“Promise me that you’ll listen to it.” I wonder if she gets any income from promoting that theater.

“Hai.” A cute smile appears on her face.

Again this feeling...

“Gomenasai.” I mutter, take the CD and quickly get back to Shige and Kame.

They are surprised that I successfully  accomplished my task . But, they don’t ask any question. As we became quiet sleepy, we decide to finish on that and I have to put off my revange and get back to my room.

I try to fall asleep but as soon as I close my eyes an image of naked Ai-chan pops up to my head.

What’s wrong with you Reina? Just get over it. It’s a girl. She doesn’t  have anything which can surprise you.

I glance upon the table where the CD lays.

Right it’s a CD drama!

I reach for my discman which I keep in the drawer next to the bed.Turn on the CD, hoping, it’ll make me fall asleep. The title on the cover says “Lady Oscar”...

Holding my long, white, frilly dress I rush down the stairs chasing after mysterious figure dressed in a battle uniform.

“I love you!” I scream in desperation, but the person doesn’t stop. We run outside and I finally manage to grab the person wrist. Gasping I still repeat those words like mantra.

“I love you...Love you...” The person turns around and I’m finally able to see its face.

“You were peeping at me from my balcony, I saw you Reina. You are a perverted freak.” I look into Ai’s cold eyes. She pulls out a sabre and puts it to my throat.

“You shall die...”

I jerk awake, my heart swiftly pounds. I’m sweaty as if I have just finished the most exhausting concert in my life. I reach over for my cellphone. It’s five o’clock.

What the hell was that? I’ve never had such a weird  dream in my life. Maybe it wasn’t as strange as Eri dream about concluding a treaty with aliens and conquering the whole outerspace but still it was weird...I really shouldn’t have fell asleep listening to that CD. I must give it back to her...

Since that day she started to appear in my dreams almost every night. Sometimes we were just chatting and laughing sometimes we were kissing, touching...I knew I shouldn’t have had such dreams. I hoped that maybe they would end someday...

I always liked Ai. She was nice and kind person and even if she acted strangely sometimes I thought it was quite cute and funny. I felt comfortably around her. What’s more she was a very attractive girl...

I don’t know when I started to enjoy those dreams. I still felt a little bit guilty and awkward but since they were so frequent I guess I get used to them. There was no point in fighting over those feelings. They grew stronger in me everyday. And finally I realized the truth...I loved Ai in a way that I shouldn’t have loved her. At the same time I began to avoid situations in which I would stay with her alone. In the dressing rooms I tried to stay away from her, sometimes I had to hide myself behind my Yankee mask just not to reavel my true feelings towards her. I knew that there was no chance for us to be together. Even if she accepted the thought of being with another girl...I still hadn’t got the slightest chance. It was because there was someone more dearer to her than me. Her best friend for whom she held a special place in her heart, Niigaki Risa.

So I was spending my time, hanging out with Kame and Sayu meanwhile Ai was always with Gaki. True that there was a time when they didn’t spend so much time together but it was only cause Risa tried to bond our generations together especially after Mako and Konno had graduated. Even these days she hangs out sometimes with Kame, Shige or me. But one phone call for Ai was enough for her to leave everything behind and immediately run to her. So it was obvious that I couldn’t win with Risa  and there was nothing I could do about that. My one-sided love supposed to remain my biggest secret.

Nevertheless, all this is in the past now. The past to which I don’t intend to get back...Never again...

Offline loveshadow

• If Romance could be personified... I'd like to be it.
  • ecchi
  • Punish Me Marisama
Re: RenAi Revolution[Chapter 3. Looking Back]
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 08:58:30 PM »
I've never been a big Reina fan but this story is really starting to make me take notice of her more.

Takarazuka CD LOLOL DARKSHIGE is a genius  :twisted:  I really want to know what Ai needs to tell Reina  :banghead:
If Gaki really does like Ai... Reina is in trouble.

XDXDXDXD I love how Reina thinks! It should be called "Yanki Vision" :lol: 

Yankii Vision LOL good one.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 01:37:12 AM »
Why on earth I didn’t sit beside her? Oh right, cause Risa is with her. She’ll act now as her guard, defending her from me and my evil intentions.

“Tsk...” I hiss, under my breath.

No wonder I was hiding my feelings towards Ai for so long...
Given how close Aichan and Risa are (and considering that at the time, she wasn't really sure just how "close" the 2 of them were), it's understandable that it would be somewhat intimidating for Reina.

Three years ago...

“Jan-ken-pyon.” Crap again I lost.

We already told her to wake up Miki by doing “usa-chan peace”...” I nearly got killed for that. Literally. Miki was strangling me until Yossy came and seperated us.
Interrupting Miki's sleep? Baaaaaaaaaaaaad idea. XD

“Sneak into Ai-chan’s room and steal one of her Takarazuka CD.” Sayu declares with a bright ,innocent smile on her face.

Pure evil...

“But you must  get to her room through the balcony.” Eri adds. She glances at Shige and she nods in approval.
Are they serious? It might be safer to try waking Miki up again instead. :P

I roll my eyes at them and reluctantly walk off to the balcony. Luckily, our rooms are on the first floor and balcons are separated only by a low wall. However, I don’t plan to steal anything. I’ll just knock to Ai’s balcony door, she’ll open, I’ll explain to her my situation and I’m sure she’ll just lend me that CD.

I check if Eri and Sayu can see me from our balcony. Good they can’t. I don’t have to worry that they won’t give me a credit because of cheating.
Lucky for Reina.  :roll:

The bed is empty. The light is coming out from the bathroom, Ai goes out from it and she...She is completly NAKED!!!
Oh...my... :drool:

“Reina?!” I open my eyes and stare straight at surprised Ai.

She....She is only in her underwear! Gah! What the hell stop blushing and calm down Reina!

“What are you doing here that late?” She demands an explanation in a serious tone.
OSHIT! :OMG:

“I’ll give it to you but you must promise me something.” I promise not to peep on you again...No she probably doesn’t mean this.

I nod trying to focus my gaze at her face.

“Promise me that you’ll listen to it.”
Oooooooooooooooooo...interesting. Perhaps...Aichan kinda liked that Reina was peeping at her?  8)

I try to fall asleep but as soon as I close my eyes an image of naked Ai-chan pops up to my head.
Again...  :drool: :drool: :drool:

I don’t know when I started to enjoy those dreams. I still felt a little bit guilty and awkward but since they were so frequent I guess I get used to them. There was no point in fighting over those feelings. They grew stronger in me everyday. And finally I realized the truth...I loved Ai in a way that I shouldn’t have loved her. At the same time I began to avoid situations in which I would stay with her alone. In the dressing rooms I tried to stay away from her, sometimes I had to hide myself behind my Yankee mask just not to reavel my true feelings towards her. I knew that there was no chance for us to be together. Even if she accepted the thought of being with another girl...I still hadn’t got the slightest chance. It was because there was someone more dearer to her than me. Her best friend for whom she held a special place in her heart, Niigaki Risa.
Awwww...Reina... :'( :cry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 09:04:51 AM »
lol you got a talent for humor!  I laughed throughout reading this!  I really like your characterization of Reina.  She's just so lovably insane!  Oh and all the guest appearances of kameshige rule because...they are kamei and shige  :D  It'd be funny to read a side story about what those two do for fun  :lol: 

Anyways I like the RenAi combi, it's different and sweet =D  Keep up the good work~

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 05:46:54 PM »
 :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: YAY NEW CHAPTER! :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled:

I gotta say i love your story <3, it's so funny and sweet! Really keeps me going. I have a little confession to make. Your story inspired me so much, that Gaki's jelousy of Reina in my story is influenced by Reina's in this story XD. But as you can see mine is more low key XD and probably wont happen as often XD 

POETS <3's Peti-chan's Reina
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 04:14:34 PM »
I was wondering what is the best way to cheer up myself after a messed up day at school?
Go out with friends and get drunk? Nah too drastic...beside I'm broke and I've a cold :sweatdrop: 
So I stayed, read your comments and I'm lively again  :mon trudge:

I've never been a big Reina fan but this story is really starting to make me take notice of her more.

What can I say? Reina is ichiban after all :bigdeal:

Oh...my... :drool:

Yeah...:mon blood:

It'd be funny to read a side story about what those two do for fun  :lol: 

I've been thinking about that lately  XD I came up with some idea during my history lesson :bored: I'll have some free days next week so who knows...  :hee:

I have a little confession to make. Your story inspired me so much, that Gaki's jelousy of Reina in my story is influenced by Reina's in this story XD.
POETS <3's Peti-chan's Reina

Thanks Poets :shy1: I also like your story so it's really nice to hear that I inspired you in some way  :mon fyeah:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 10:20:03 PM »
*Announcement*  This fic is currently in my Top 5 fav fic list.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Se Tsu Na