JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Kyujosho Jump Up

Author Topic: RenAi Revolution[UPDATE! 29/12 Chapter 22: Me & You &…She]  (Read 58171 times)

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
Re: RenAi Revolution[UPDATE!! 04/10 Chapter 20: Yankee's problems]
« Reply #180 on: October 06, 2009, 06:10:32 AM »
Awww... sweet Reina... all that for Ai....  :luvluv2:

Or, it's more like Reina's RabuRabu time was being taken away...and she just have to solve it! ahahaha... anyways, I think this is the first time that I've commented on this story... I love this one even when I'm just a lurker before... Good job!XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: RenAi Revolution[UPDATE 13/09 Chapter 19: Leader's problems]
« Reply #181 on: October 06, 2009, 05:52:04 PM »
Guess that’s what happens when a stubborn sub-leader meets even more stubborn leader.

:lol:

“Niigaki Risa as a the leader I order you to come back!” Ai shouts after her like a madman.

In times like this, using your rank won't work dear  :lol: but still cute  :luvluv1:

I grin out of happiness. She is here with me, again…

She really is in love

Well, what can I say? If she wants Reina then I have no choice but to give her Reina she wants…

:rockon:

I love Ai's reactions and Reina's actions   :twothumbs

kRisZ: Oh yeah they are really cute and really energetic XD So you're on the same side as Reina in your opinion about Gaki :D But now many things is going to be revealed about those two so who knows :P

Yeah, sorta  XD

Offline Ore-Baka

• Impossible is nothing..
« Reply #182 on: November 11, 2009, 03:56:01 PM »
I want mooore! ONEGAI!!! beautificent story. /oh Reinaa :inlove:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 04:06:58 PM by Ore-Baka »
Reina..........aishiteru yo..

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2009, 05:34:13 AM »
I started reading this just a couple of days ago, and I've just gotten to finished it recently. :lol:

Awesome story, peti-chan. I love the underlying emotional depth of Reina's character, as well as the inserted humor (which had me laughing out loud a good couple of times.) And since ReinAi is my primary ship, I'm very much looking forward to moar of them sexy couple, as well as the drama and humor that happens to tag along with them wherever they go.

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: November 13, 2009, 10:58:30 AM »
After coming across a new RenAi thread in 2ch my interest in the rather unpopular (:() pairing of leader and the kitty cat has been reignited (also thanks to reading reports from the Nine Smile tour about their duet of Kioku no Meiro). I see you're not completely inactive, seeing your comments in other threads, so I hope that means we don't have to give up hopes of an update yet  :D
Jokes aside, I really like your portrayal of RenAi in this fic. It's just refreshing to meet another RenAi shipper (though TanaKame still comes first for me RenAi is up there too).

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2009, 07:08:32 PM »
@ rndmnwierd: I love writing about Leader vs Sub-leader fights. It’s so fun! XD and yeah, thank God Reina is jealous :lol:

@ gab98: Thank you :D

@ aussie: Well, I wanted Reina to be crazy in love ‘cause she is crazy XD while Ai is actually, more mature. They love each other but they are different, that’s why the way they show their emotions is also different.  Yeah, I wonder that too, do they have some small battles between each other? :twisted: And I will be updating just not so often unfortunately :sweatdrop:

@ badsaints: Reina is cute and jealous and well, Ai is a charmer XD

@ cogi_yoshi: Glad you finally commented :twothumbs And yeah, RabuRabu time is quite precious to Reina XD

@ kRisZ: Using her rank somehow shows how much desperate she was XD And their actions and reactions are very closely linked XD

@ Ore-Baka: jak to mówił mój ksiądz Dzięks 8) Nii-chan post more! And work hard on your fic :P

@ Retro Bubble: If you laughed then I’m super happy ‘cause this mostly is a comedy and I was afraid if people were going to understand my sense of humor but it turned out pretty well I guess XD And I’m glad we are on the same ship :roll:

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2009, 07:15:58 PM »
Sorry guys for keep you waiting this long but here it finally is another chapter of the fluffy comedy XD Also to those who are waiting for Out of Tune, I have a little writer's block on this story :sweatdrop: dunno when I'll write the next chapter but surely, I will XD

Me & You &…They

The soft, quiet giggles and squeals are the sweetest music to my ears. I’m enjoying their ceaseless stream, marking every inch of my girlfriend’s body with my lips, throwing a quiet I’m sorry between each kiss.

“Ai-chan you will kiss me to death and I told you I already forgave you!” I stop for a second, hanging above her brightly smiling face.

“Wouldn’t you like to die out of love?” I purr huskily as she wraps her arms around my neck.

“Sure I would, especially to be suffocated by your kisses but not necessarily today,” I gaze into her brown sparkly eyes and feel tears gradually filling my own.

“Hey, hey, hey, just don’t cry again!” she starts to panic as I roll off her and to the pillow, covering my eyes with my arm.

“You know,” I begin, suppressing my sobs. “I wanted Risa to experience something that…” I choke and words stuck in my throat.

“…we both share?” Reina finishes for me, gently caressing my cheek.

“Yeah,” her fond gesture immediately calms me down. “But I’ve chosen the worst possible method and unwittingly, hurt you in the process. I’m so sorry,” I clasp my arms around her waist, burying my face into her chest.

“Ai-chan, I already told you I forgave you,” she kisses my forehead, softly giggling. “Besides, you hadn’t really done anything wrong. You just desperately wanted to help your friend who is like a sister to you. It’s just me who again went all paranoid over our sub-leader. Though, I thought I’d already healed myself from my jealousy over her.”

“But you helped her,” I look up at her, smiling indulgently.

“Well, ye-ah…but not out of some noble reasons. I was just hell jealous of you and wanted you to just focus on me,” she mutters, hanging her head low and being visibly ashamed of what she says.

“Yes but then out of thousands ways to do it, you’ve decided to help Gaki. You really are a good friend and…an amazing girlfriend,” I softly kiss her lips.

“If you say so…anyway, let’s just forget about this and blame everything on Sayumi.”

“Why on Sayumi?” I ask amused.

“I don’t know but it’s always her fault,” she answers as a matter-of-factly.

I doubt that in this world exists someone sweeter than she…

“Also you need to know that…you missed this spot…” she traces her finger down her neck, gushing with tempting smirk.

Unwittingly, I mimic her facial expression and with honest pleasure grant her wish, tenderly sucking and licking the omitted earlier part of her perfect body.

She moans sweetly into my ear, nibbling it every now and then and slightly squirms under my touch as my hands travel down her curves, caressing her delicate, smooth skin.

I’m just a reach away of seizing those raw emotions which are boiling under our heated skins, wanting to be released and melt into one.

“Ai…”she groans, digging her fingers harder into my back while impatiently bucking her hips faster and faster.

In moments like this, I feel almost as if she was an integral part of me…being able to feel her rapid breath, her feverish skin, listening to her racing heart and her silky voice calling my name…it’s almost too beautiful to be true…and it only hurts it lasts so short…

…if we just could merge into one body…

Her scream disperses within the room’s darkness but still echoes in my mind, engraving upon my heart…and then we just lie in each other’s arms, looking into each other’s eyes, stealing each other’s breaths…

There is nothing more to be said, words are needless and can’t capture the true meaning of this moment and these emotions…those are the things which cannot be expressed by simple words…

Turning and tossing in bed, I’m trying to feel the warm body which disappearance made my skin turn terribly cold. However, upon not finding my little kitten, I’m forced to open my eyes and have a better view of the situation. I sit up, and slightly pouting, look around the empty room.

“Reina?” There’s no answer to my quiet call but soon I hear running water and guess that my kitten is already doing the morning toilet.

“Good morning,” she greets me, standing in the threshold wrapped only in a towel. “Did I wake you up?”

I stretch my hands and shake my head denying her words.

“Come here,” I pat the empty space next to me and she quickly jumps onto the bed. “Did you sleep well?” I murmur, leaning my head on her bare shoulder.

“Well, to be honest…” she giggles quietly as I nudge her fresh skin with my nose. “Things were much better before I fell asleep.”

“Reina you are such a naughty girl,” I whisper, nibbling gently her ear.

“And you are the last person who has a right to point this out to me, Ai-chan~”

Her comment makes me flush slightly, though I won’t argue…

“Let’s go out somewhere today, huh? Cinema, karaoke, restaurant. A whole day just for us, what do you say?”

“Sounds great but unfortunately, you can’t honey.”

“I can’t?” I ask puzzled.

As I remember, we only have scheduled something for late in the evening.

“Yep, ‘cause you already have a date with Eri and Gaki in the amusement park at eleven o’clock,” she explains, fixing my disheveled hair.

“Wait, what?” I gently grab her hands, making the most flabbergasted expression I’m able to make.

“It was Eri idea. She asked me if I would lend you her and I agreed,” she gives me a smooch and jumps off the bed to collect clothes from the floor.

“But I disagree to be lent!” I cross my arms and pout, throwing my girl the look of a very unsatisfied puppy.

“Ai-chan, tell me something,” she sits down on the edge of the bed next to me and forces me to look at her. “Will you stay with me forever?”

“Of course I will!” I tightly hug her, burying my face into her shoulder.

“Good, then we will have plenty of time for going to cinemas, karaoke and so on whereas when it comes to Gaki,” she unsticks me from herself to lean her forehead against mine. “You won’t spend so much time with her after she will finally find her sweetheart.”

“But, but, but, but, but, but…” somewhere between the eighth and ninth ‘but’ my mouth is successfully sealed by Reina’s.

“Love ya,” she pats my head and gets back to cleaning the room.

“Reina…” propping on my elbows, I observe as she dresses herself up.

“Yeah?” she murmurs, looking attentively around the room in search of her t-shirt.

“You know that I’m your number one fan, right?”

“You bet…,” she looks up at me with that smug smile drawing on her lips. “So, I assume this means, you’re in charge of breakfast today.”

“Anything for my princess,” I roll off the bed and flee to the kitchen.

“Ai-chan!”

I hear her call and get back to the room.

“Yeah?”

“Would you mind dressing up first…?”

“Ah, sure…”

I knew I forgot about something!

It’s half past twelve. There is no trace of Gaki nor Eri. But it’s not like I’m waiting here for an hour and a half since I deliberately came at twelve o’clock knowing that in Eri’s language eleven o’clock never means eleven o’clock. So, I sit on a bench, playing my PSP and wonder what has happened this time.

She left an iron turned on or maybe didn’t turn off the cooker or maybe simply, Sayu stopped her, dragging to some dark room or maybe all at once…In fact, there is a million of possibilities and I’m sure that when she finally shows up, it will turn out that it was something which one would never expect to happen…

That’s Eri’s charm I guess, being so unpredictable and predictable at the same time…

“Sorry for keep you waiting!” the aforementioned girl runs my way with Risa following her closely.

“Well, I’m sure you have a good excuse anyway,” I stand up, turning off my console and throwing it to my purse.

“You see when Gaki-san came for me, I was taking a bath and there was no one home so I had to answer the door. I left the bathtub, dressed up and opened the door, I greeted Gaki-san and we started chit-chatting. Then, suddenly, we felt water under our feet! I didn’t turn off the tap! So, in short, my house was flooded and Gaki-san stayed to help me with cleaning the mess…”

Well, it still wasn’t the most surprising story I heard from her…

“Just a small correction…I was cleaning it myself because if you don’t remember, suddenly, Sayumi came and dragged you to your room, leaving me with the mess!” Risa gives Eri an ominous glare and our turtle looks as if wanting to hide in its shell.

Ehh…I knew Sayumi had to be somehow involved…

“Okay, let’s just forget about this and enjoy ourselves, shall we?” I pat their shoulders, smiling encouragingly.

Eri shakes her head vigorously while Risa just shrugs but either way we eventually pass through the park’s gate.

“Oh, oh! Who is going with me on the rollercoaster?”I clap my hands excited like a little child, pointing the huge metal structure behind my back.

However, my friends don’t seem to share my enthusiasm, looking at me as if I wasn’t right in the brain. I take this an obvious no and my good humor abandons me…

“Reina would go with me…” I sadly mutter to myself.

“Let’s eat something, I’m hungry,” Gaki suggests and Eri gives her full support by taking her under her arm.

“What? Eat? Come on guys, we are in the amusement park not in a restaurant,” I whine, pouting but no one listens to me.

And people say that I’m the boring one…

“So, Ai-chan have you already decided what are giving Reina for Valentine’s Day?”

I avert my gaze from the massacred cake on my plate to our curious turtle.

I would rather not bring up such a topic in Risa’s presence but oh well, Eri is Eri…

“Not yet. All I know, it’s that it has to be something which she will remember to the rest of her life,” I sigh and come back to torturing my cake.

I’ve been thinking about that. It’s our first Valentines and I want them to be special. Simple chocolates are good for friends while for Reina…

“Anything will be good as long as it will be from you,” Eri speaks up and takes a sip of her tea. “Honestly, that girl would be happy if you gave her a potato, that’s how much she loves you,” she snorts a giggle.

“A potato?!”

What the…? She can’t be serious…

“Calm down Ai. Eri didn’t say you should give her a potato silly,” the two of them giggle, making me feel like an idiot. “What she meant was that if it is a sincere gift, straight from your heart, it will make Reina happy the most. After all, all she wants it’s you,” Gaki pokes my head, smiling heartily.

Glad that I have with me a portable translator that translates from Eri's language to the common's people…

“Oh, oh, I know! Write her a song!” Eri stands up from the chair in her excitement over the idea. Fortunately, she is quickly brought back to earth by Risa who tugs her sleeve and sits her down.

“I’m afraid Ai can’t write songs…”

“So, a trip to Paris! It would be soo romantic,” the situation repeats…

“Kame, really, I think Ai-chan doesn’t need your help, she will be fine,” to distract our turtle from coming up with further ideas, Gaki gives up her own parfait to her.

I smile inwardly. Trip to Paris would be indeed romantic but we obviously can’t go there…I know that they are right but still I want to give Reina something which no one else would get, something which would make her feel truly special, something she likes and at the same time would amaze her…ehh, it won’t be easy to find something like that…

“Can we finally go and have some fun?” disappointed, at how this trip to amusement park turned out, I finally take issues into my hands.

“Love tunnel!” Eri exclaims happily

“Eee?!” I and Risa shout in terror.

I shouldn’t have said anything…

So, we are walking toward the unknown, led by the atomic aho who couldn’t have come up with a more aho-like idea…but since she threatened us that she would start crying if we didn’t go with her, we had no other choice but to agree.

Then, in our horizon appears a frantically running girl in a purple jacket and a hood that successfully hides her face.

“Takahashi-san! Niigaki-san! Kamei-san! Heavens sends me you! Quickly, hide me somewhere!”

The three of us stare bewildered at the girl who turns out to be Natsuyaki Miyabi but looks more like a rabbit chased by a bunch of wild, hungry dogs.

“Hide you from whom?” Gaki asks calmly, trying somehow to settle down our terrified kouhai.

“I will explain later now please, it’s a matter of life and death…”

“Ehh…come on…” Risa takes her by the hand and I with Eri just follow them.

We reach a telephone booth and Gaki tells Miyabi to enter it while we will stand around it, covering the glass windows. Idly whistling and picking at our nails, we are waiting for the unknown assailants.

After five minutes a small girl runs toward us.

“An-o…” It’s Sugaya Risako. She pants heavily, trying to speak her mind. “Have you seen by chance Miya-chan?”

We glance at each other and shake our heads speechlessly.

“I see…well then never mind…” she is visibly disappointed but nevertheless continues her search and we continue to stand as Miyabi informs as that it’s not the end.

And indeed after another five minutes another girl appears and seems to be as tired as her youngest band mate.

“Oh, good afternoon, Takahashi-san, Kamei-san, Niigaki-san,” Shimizu Saki-chan greets us politely. “Have you seen by chance Miyabi-chan somewhere around here?”

“No, I’m afraid not…” Gaki answers not even blinking her eye.

“Oh…” the girl doesn’t seem to be completely convinced and even tries to peek who is in the booth.

Captain is smart but…there’s no way her senpai would lie to her, right?

“That’s a shame…goodbye.”

“Bye,” we wave at her and when we lose her from our sight we let Miya-chan out.

“I’m sooo grateful to you…” she bows to us.

If you ask me there is definitely something off about her…but I can’t really tell what…

“Can you know explain to us what is going on?” Gaki’s question elicits a deep sigh from our kohai as she plops on the nearest bench.

“Today is the final day of the ultimatum…” she announces in a tone of finality. “I have to choose one of them but…I can’t!”

Okay…and I thought that only our band had its crazy stories…

“Simply, I can’t. I like them both,” she says in a resigned voice. “Both are so cute…I don’t want to break anyone’s heart…”

“Why don’t you tell them this?” Risa joins the girl at the bench and strokes her back in a consoling manner. “If you aren’t ready then tell them you don’t want to make a mistake which later all of you would regret.”

Well said…but no wonder since she has been put through a similar situation with Koharu and her unreadiness. Right…Koharu…

Yesterday, after I told her the true reasons behind Koharu’s decision, she wasn’t much surprised. She rather seemed relieved…but seeing her now comforting our kouhai like this, reminds me also of something else…

When Miki left the band Koharu was pretty much devastated with both the fact and the way how it’d happened. She always looked up to our ex-sub-leader and then suddenly, this image of Miki which she created and admired so much, shattered into pieces. I was too engrossed in brooding over my future leadership to catch most of things that were happening around me back then. So, the one who lent Koharu a shoulder to cry on after her hero had let her down, was no one else than our new sub-leader, Niigaki Risa. It was probably then when she started developing her feelings for the girl…

“You are right Niigaki-san,” I flinch as Miyabi springs up from the bench and ends my short retrospection. “I can’t run away forever. Thank you for all your help.”

I’m guessing the words were directed to all of us yet the only hugged one was Gaki…

“No pro-blem…” she stutters taken aback by the bold gesture of Miyabi.

Aww…she is so cute blushing like this…

Miyabi waves at us and runs off to find her chasers.

“Ok now off to the love tunnel!”

“Noo~!” I whine together with my sub-leader.

And yet I thought she would forget about that…

And here we are, rowing a small boat in a cold, dim tunnel surrounded by pinky, flashy decorations of hearts and cupids. It could actually be cute if…it wasn’t so creepy…

But I guess it could have been worse. I always could sit next to Eri and have her clinging to my arm just like now she clings to Gaki…

I chuckle inwardly observing the sweet couple. Eri with her gleeful grin and Gaki with her totally resigned blank expression. It’s actually a shame that Eri is already with Sayumi…  

Gosh, I’m soo bored…oh well, since my arms are free and we aren’t talking anyway, I will at least finish the level…

I turn on my console but it’s suddenly, snatched from my hands.

“Hey!” I frown at Gaki the unexpected thief.

“You know Eri what a big favor we would do Tanakacchin if we got rid of this device?”
Smirking she turns my PSP in her hands curiously studying it.

“Yeah, so much additional loving time~,” Eri coos cheerfully.

Ok those glints in their eyes are even creepier than those chubby, grinning cupids around us. I really don’t like it.

“I’m not playing when she is around,” I justify myself but somehow my voice sounds terribly squeaky and weak.

“Oh, is that so? But I’m sure she hates it anyway,” she waves the console above the water.

“RISA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I shout in terror.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if Reina was jealous about this lifeless object,” Eri pokes her chin thoughtfully.

That makes me think for a while…

She really is very jealous. Every time, I talk with someone more than five minutes when she is around, she glares at the person as if wanting to do her or him something extremely cruel. And it’s even when I’m talking to some kids from eggs…

I don’t really mind it since well, it’s just how she is. I know that she wouldn’t hurt a fly and besides, it’s cute but then…wait a minute, is this some kind of test or something?

“Give me that!” I demand in a tight voice. Risa looks at me a bit scared by my sudden outburst and gives the console back. I take it and fling it behind my back. It lands in water with quiet splash.

“See? There is no reason for her to be jealous about such things,” I huff, crossing my arms.

Eri and Gaki look at each other before starting to giggle madly.

“Oh Ai-chan, Ai-chan. We know you love her you don’t have to prove anything.”

“Yeah and actually, I was joking,” Eri admits and now I’m glaring at them as if wanting to hurt them badly.

“We are going on the rollercoaster…twice…” I darkly announce.

They already turn pale…

I wave enthusiastically at my two friends, saying hastily my goodbyes to them as I don’t really want to see what they’ve had for breakfast and leave the amusement park. I must admit that in the end, it turned out quite amusing. Their screams and petrified expressions were hilarious…

On my way home, I’m trying to phone Reina but for some reason she doesn’t answer. I wonder why since she knew I would phone her…Oh well, maybe she forgot to recharge it.

I reach our place and knock the door. The door opens and I flinch in terror…

“Oh my God?! What happened?!” My girl stands in the threshold, drenched from head to toes. “Water flooded our apartment?!” I burst to the bathroom but everything is perfectly dry.

“Flooded? No, why?” Reina laughs behind my back and I throw a towel at her.

“Why on earth are you soaked?”

“Oh it’s a long, long story…” she hangs on my neck pressing her wet body into mine.

“You are freezing. You will catch a cold if you don’t change those clothes,” I mutter, feeling pinky hue creeping onto my cheeks.

“When Reina catches a cold, Ai will take care of her right?” She cocks her head, glancing at me flirtatiously.

“Of course I will,” I stroke her damp hair.

“So…there’s no chance Reina is changing those clothes,” she sticks out her tongue at me and flees to the room.

“Really?! We will see!” I shout and we start chasing around the apartment.

However, the chase never lasts long since she is a very bad runner. And so, I clasp my arms around her waist as she squeals loudly, wriggling her legs and trying to escape me again…

However, she stops as I lean closer to her ear and whisper in a hush.

“Listen carefully; no matter how many times Reina escapes…Ai will always catch her…”

She leans into me, burying her face into crook of my neck.

“Reina knows that…” she assures me, placing a dry kiss on my neck.

“So, will my frisky kitten, finally tell me where she scored her bath?” I suspiciously raise an eyebrow at her.

“Ok, but before I start, you need to know that this time, it really was Sayumi’s fault,” I stare at her grinning face, bewildered by her words.

Why the girl must always be somehow involved…?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 08:11:52 PM by peti-chan »

Offline Ore-Baka

Re: RenAi Revolution[NEW CHAPTER 29/11 Chapter 21: Me & You &…They]
« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2009, 07:26:18 PM »
Ok, to start with, you owe me a bucket of blood now Peti-chan. also poor Sayumi,And destroying a PSP :angry: SACRILEGE!!! Anyway, keep up the great work  :grin:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #188 on: November 29, 2009, 10:29:58 PM »
“If you say so…anyway, let’s just forget about this and blame everything on Sayumi.”

“Why on Sayumi?” I ask amused.

“I don’t know but it’s always her fault,” she answers as a matter-of-factly.
Sayu stopped her, dragging to some dark room or maybe all at once
Sayumi came and dragged you to your room, leaving me with the mess!”

“Ok, but before I start, you need to know that this time, it really was Sayumi’s fault,” I stare at her grinning face, bewildered by her words.

Did Sayu even appear in this chapter? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
« Reply #189 on: November 30, 2009, 12:56:38 AM »
Ohh, ReinAi. They can be super sexy and cause massive nosebleeds amongst fans, but they also have their times of pure adorableness. :heart: I also put my hat down to Risa for having the guts to do that to Aichan's PSP. Sucks that she and Eri had to endure the puke-inducing ride, though. That's what they get for (unintentionally) making Aichan throw away her PSP. They should've considered the consequence, lol.

And what did Sayumi do this time? :lol:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 03:49:50 AM by Retro Bubble »

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #190 on: November 30, 2009, 05:37:18 AM »
Hello there!  :D

I read the whole of the story at one shot a while ago (probably about a month ago) but i just realized now i have not posted a comment *Swear i was looking through, trying to find my last comment*  :kneelbow:

Ai.... Yuko.... LOL~ interesting though...but Ai is really cute~ as stubborn as always, getting her mind set on one thing = never stop..going all the way Gaki-san... till to the point she neglects poor Reina..

Irregardless of how Reina really thinks that she is not a good girlfriend, the fact is that she is~ XD Even though a jealous one but she really knows her limit and not go over it.

Gaki and Koharu is really fresh~ lets see where it will take us to~

AND~ not forgetting all the fluffs~ haha~  :oops:

“I can’t?” I ask puzzled.
- Your girlfriend loaned you out~ LOL~

“You won’t spend so much time with her after she will finally find her sweetheart.
“But, but, but, but, but, but…” somewhere between the eighth and ninth ‘but’ my mouth is successfully sealed by Reina’s.

“Love ya,” she pats my head and gets back to cleaning the room.
Sweet~  :wub:

Well, it still wasn’t the most surprising story I heard from her…
LOL.. wow..i would like to hear some too~

Risa looks at me a bit scared by my sudden outburst and gives the console back. I take it and fling it behind my back. It lands in water with quiet splash.
  :shocked i'll never do that to my PSP! lol but way to go Ai-chan!

-> influence from Reina? LOL 

waiting for next chapter~ =]

:mon bat:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: November 30, 2009, 04:04:19 PM »
lol looks like Sayu's influence spread far and wide, she can create havoc without even causing it :lol: Poor bunny. Totally "misunderstood" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow my heart ached for Ai when she threw away the PSP :cry: She might have been in the middle of the latest FF! But someone must tell her that littering (even if it's into the water) is wrong XD

Miya likes Gaki right? I remember reading that she was carrying Risa's PB in one of the earlier chap *flipped back a few chapters* . That's why she hug only Mame-chan. There ya go, possible pairing?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #192 on: November 30, 2009, 04:42:24 PM »
…if we just could merge into one body…

Hmmm

“But I disagree to be lent!” I cross my arms and pout, throwing my girl the look of a very unsatisfied puppy.

Aww, cute

Would you mind dressing up first…?”

“Ah, sure…”

I knew I forgot about something!

Damn  :rofl:

“You see when Gaki-san came for me, I was taking a bath and there was no one home so I had to answer the door. I left the bathtub, dressed up and opened the door, I greeted Gaki-san and we started chit-chatting. Then, suddenly, we felt water under our feet! I didn’t turn off the tap! So, in short, my house was flooded and Gaki-san stayed to help me with cleaning the mess…”

Oh God Eri  :rofl:

“Just a small correction…I was cleaning it myself because if you don’t remember, suddenly, Sayumi came and dragged you to your room, leaving me with the mess!” Risa gives Eri an ominous glare and our turtle looks as if wanting to hide in its shell.

:twisted:

“Reina would go with me…” I sadly mutter to myself.

Missing the kitten already

And people say that I’m the boring one…

“A potato?!”

XD

Glad that I have with me a portable translator that translates from Eri's language to the common's people…

Erien's language perhaps  XD

Okay…and I thought that only our band had its crazy stories…

They already turn pale…

Ai's turn  :twisted:

They screams and petrified expressions were hilarious…

Sweet revenge  :lol:

“When Reina catches a cold, Ai will take care of her right?” She cocks her head, glancing at me flirtatiously.

“Of course I will,” I stroke her damp hair.

:wriggly:

I wonder too

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #193 on: December 04, 2009, 06:59:07 PM »
ReinAi!!! :love: :heart: :love:

Ahahaha...loving the 'THEY' part.. after that talk with Risa... I hope Miya-chan will be able to choose among those two. :yep:

“Ok now off to the love tunnel!”
Eri: 1
Ai: 0

Eri: 1
Ai: 9999999999999999999999999

“Ok, but before I start, you need to know that this time, it really was Sayumi’s fault,”
:shock: What did she do to Reina?!?

Offline kame_eririn

• In love with Eririn and ReinAi
« Reply #194 on: December 11, 2009, 12:32:32 PM »
HI!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

This is my first comment here!!!! :cow:

I really love your fic (I read it in one day) and I really liked this last chapter.

:wub: They are so sweet!! I love themmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!  :inlove:

Well, I will be waiting for the next chapter  yay!!!!

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: December 18, 2009, 05:36:29 AM »
Sayu Sayu Sayu  :lol:  XD
The girl can't help it, can she? XD

Yay for happy days in the renai world of RenAi  (I know, that was lame but hey  :D)

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #196 on: December 29, 2009, 06:57:32 PM »

@ ore-baka : Ja ci już wisze hektolitry tej krwi XD Anyway no PSP was harmed during that chapter XD

@ rndmnwierd: Oh yes she did XD and now we are going to get to know everything behind it 8)

@ Retro Bubble: Yeah they definitely should foreshadow the consequences as for Sayumi now everything reveals :roll:

@ amEthystx: I’m glad you enjoyed the story and decided to comment XD - Your girlfriend loaned you out~ LOL~ that made me laugh XD

@ badsaints: Well, I wouldn’t say that bunny is the poor one here XD I get the feeling that Ai throwing out her PSP was the most heart wrenching moment of this story XD As for Miya well…we will see…we will see…

@ kRisZ: Erien's language yeah  probably :lol:

@ cogi_yoshi: Hope you will enjoy the “SHE” part as much :roll: What did she do? I wonder that too…XD

@ kame_eririn: I’m happy you decided to comment here! Here’s the promised chapter I hope you will like it  :D

@ aussie: Nope she can’t XD Yay, yay! who cares its lame as long as it concerns ReinAi its ok XD

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #197 on: December 29, 2009, 06:59:06 PM »
Been in a bad mood recently but writing this has cheered me up a bit :D

Me & You &…She

“And what are you going to do?” Ai asks my reflection in the mirror as she puts on her coat.

A highly unfashionable one if you ask me, but still she manages to look cute in it so I guess I will forgive her this…and take her shopping later…

“Dunno,” I shrug, handing her the scarf which obviously she would forget to take if it wasn’t for me. “Watch some movies maybe.”

“You aren’t going home?”

Ugh…again that questioning look…

“Actually, they think I’m at work now,” I mutter, avoiding her gaze.

“Reina,” She sighs turning away from the mirror to properly face me.

I hate when she makes that face. Something between being sad and severe at the same time. Anyway, the outcome stays the same, I find it hard to silence that little angel on my arm who is responsible for my consciousness staying clean.

“I know, I know. I should come back home but I had no idea that Eri was planning to snatch you from me. I thought we would spend the whole day together.” I cutely pout, brushing off from my arm that pestering white-feathered intruder.

“We need to do something about that…” she murmurs under her breath and I wonder what she means by this but before I’m able to ask, she gives me a kiss, throws a short “bye” and leaves.

I close the door and lean my forehead against it.

I really don’t like when she brings up that whole family issue. Lying to my parents isn’t something that I enjoy…do you hear me Angel-san? It really is not! I love them. They are great people but what choice do I have?

Sulkily, I shuffle to the living room and plop on the couch.

Ehh…it sucks and it sucks even more that Eri has stolen Ai from me…but I did the right thing. Reina is one step closer to overcoming her jealousy.

Proud of my small sacrifice, I turn on the DVD and start watching some cheesy romantic comedy. Somewhere in the middle of it, I’m on the verge of falling asleep but then suddenly, loud knocking prevents me from doing so.

I wonder who can it be? Ai couldn’t have come back so early or maybe…she missed me so much that she left the two and decided to come back to me!

I open the door and let out a groan of disappointment.

“It’s just you…”

“Hey! That’s not how you should greet your friend!” Not waiting for an invitation, Sayumi comes in and begins to curiously look around the apartment.

“What do you want?” I drawl lazily, suppressing my yawn.

“I’m taking you on a trip to the amusement park!” She blinds me with her megawatt grin, obviously thinking that I will agree. So, I grin from ear to ear and respond.

“No way in hell,” and her bright face visibly darkens but it doesn’t move me much. “I don’t know what are you plotting but I know it has to do something with Eri, Gaki and Ai. So, I don’t want to be involved with that in any possible way.”

“Come on Reina, I know you are damn curious about what are they doing there,” she nudges me, smirking devilishly.

“As a matter of fact, I don’t give a damn and I suggest you not to be interested in that too,” she puffs her cheeks in frustration as I pass by her and leave to the kitchen. Of course that Jigglypuff follows me.

“But Ai is with Gaki on a date~,” and now it even attempts to sing…

“And Eri is with them~,” I mock her voice.

“Exactly…” the grimly muttered word catches my attention. I fold my arms at chest and turn to her.

“You are jealous about Gaki,” I grin triumphantly. “Ha, I don’t believe it! You wanted to use me as an excuse while in reality, you are the jealous one.”

“I’m not jealous!” She retorts, frowning and clenching her fists, a truly amusing sight.

“Oh yes you are,” I laugh in her face which aggravates her even more.

“Fine! I’m going alone!” She turns on her heel but I grab her sleeve.

“Wait! What are you going to do?” I ask but as an answer I get only her mischievous grin.

Dammit! I can’t let her go alone! Who knows what she is up to…

“Ok, I’m going with you,” I agree reluctantly.

“Yatta! I knew you would agree!” She hugs me and in an instant, my small sacrifice changes into a much bigger one…

“So…what are we waiting for?” I mutter, hostilely eyeing the gleeful bunny next to me.

“I have a little business to take care of. As soon as I finish it, we are going to find them.”

“Great…” I remark sarcastically.

I’m going to spy on my girlfriend even though I was to overcome my jealousy… I just hope they won’t catch us.

“Momo-chan! Over here!”

“Eeee?! Momoko?!” I exclaim, being utterly shocked by seeing  Sayumi’s recruit from Berryz here.

“Good morning Michishige-san, Tanaka-san,” she greets us cheerfully.

Wait! I should go and find the owner of this amusement park! I have to tell him that he needs to immediately evacuate it! Since when Sayumi and Momo begin to plot together a catastrophe may take place…

“So, how things are going?” Sayumi asks in a hush, scrutinizing the surrounding.

“They arrived at the place just as planned but unfortunately…Miya fled before she said anything,” Momoko explains and I seriously start to worry into what I’ve put myself…

“She ran away…?” Sayu pokes her chin thoughtfully. “Hey, but you aren’t cheating are you?”

“Who? Me? I would never dare to, Michishige-san,” the peach girl vigorously shakes her head. “Anyway, Saki and Risako are looking for her.”

“Good, when you find out something, let me know.”

“Roger! Now please excuse me.”

She…she…she actually saluted her? What the hell?! Is Sayumi gathering some army of squeaky giggly narcissists?!

“What was that?” I don’t know if I should ask but if we are to end up in prison, I at least want to know for what I got there.

“Well, I have a small bet with Momo. She states that Miyabi will choose Rii-chan when I think that she will definitely go for the Captain.”

“Why?” I ask, looking perplex at her.

“It comes out of the life observation. Yankees have natural inclination toward those who have power and authority…” she smirks while I just wonder what the hell she is talking about.

“Ok, you know what, never mind. Let’s just get going,” I wave dismissively and shuffle towards the gate.

“You have any idea where they can be?” She runs to me and takes me by the arm but I quickly release it, ignoring her displeased expression.

“Knowing Ai she would go to the rollercoaster but knowing Gaki and Eri they would never agree to that.”

This whole escapade makes me wonder when was the last time I was on a date with Ai in the amusement park…Ehh…I shouldn’t have let her go…

“Eri hasn’t eaten a proper breakfast today so, maybe they went to snatch something to eat.”

“You slept over at Eri’s place?” I ask, wondering if Sayumi also has pangs of guilt because of lying to her parents but wait…Sayu and pangs of guilt?…yeah, right…what am I thinking?

“No, but I paid her a little visit in the morning…” she gushes with that dreamy goofy grin which tells me more than I wanted to know.

“Eww…” my imagination switched on before I was able to stop it. I shake my head to get rid of the unpleasant images and distinctively speed up. “Let’s find the restaurant.”

We walk into the restaurant, hiding our faces behind some newspapers (yes we actually bought newspapers…) and find the table at a slant to the one at which our girlfriends and sub-leader sit.

“Sayu!” I hiss. “You are holding it up-side down.”

“It’s not like they’ve written here anything interesting,” she states, deeply offended by my remark but corrects her mistake nevertheless. “Can you see them?”

“Yeah…” I mutter, squinting.

“What are they doing?”

“Talking? But wait…Eri stands up…” I answer, not having any idea why I’m actually listening to this retard. “Gaki sits her back but she stands up again….You know what? You girlfriend is an idiot,” I sum up offhandedly.

“Oh yeah? And yours is a gamer otaku and a nerd,” she bites back, sticking out her tongue.

“Yeah but a damn hot and sexy nerd,” I smirk smugly.

“Tsk, don’t make me laugh. Eri is twice as hot as Ai is,” she retorts, throwing me a challenging look.

“You know, you two really match each other…dumb and dumber,” the last word I utter straight in her face.

“Oh you little…” before she is able to catch the collar of mu jacket, I point out that our targets left the place.

“Quickly after them!” She springs out from her chair as if it burned.

And I’m jealous? I’m jealous? I’m the most understanding girlfriend on earth comparing to her…

“Great…we lost them…” Sayu throws her hands into the air in a helplessly.

But I’m kind of glad since this whole farce may finally end.

“Don’t just stand and stare! Do something!” She tugs my arm but I stay indifferent and calmly plop on the bench.

“I can always call Ai and ask her where she is.”

“Very funny Tanaka!” She joins me on the bench and ostentatiously crosses her arms.

“Man, you really are jealous,” I glance upon her.

“I told you I’m not! It’s just…” she trails off, hanging her head.

“Something has happened?” I ask as delicately as it is possible.

“I don’t know…maybe…”

Silence falls between us. I know that if she wants she will continue and I don’t need to squeeze the information from her out of some “friendly concern”.

“Yesterday, I saw her talking to Gakisan when I came up to them they quickly changed the topic and acted strangely. Later, I asked her what they were talking about but she didn’t want to tell me…”

“That’s it?!” I exclaim scandalized. “She didn’t want to tell you about what she was talking with Gaki and you already spy on her?!”

“You don’t get it! We don’t have any secrets between each other…”

I don’t get her at all…but she really looks to be troubled by the fact that Eri hides something before her…something which, knowing Eri, probably is a totally insignificant and stupid thing…

“Hey, whatever they were talking about I’m sure that sooner or later Eri will tell you about this. You know how she is…she can’t keep a secret for a long time…” I wrap my arm around her shoulder and slightly shake her to bring her smile back.

“Thanks Reina,” she mutters, leaning head on my shoulder.

Silence falls again but this time is much more bearable. However, it is violently broken by a girl who ran just before our eyes ruining the calm atmosphere.  

“Miya-chan?” I give my friend a questioning look.

“She is still running away…Momo didn’t lie after all…”

I knew she didn’t trust her….

“Let’s go back home,” Sayu suggest and I just can’t express how happy I am to hear those words.

I garb her under her arm and we slowly stroll toward the exit. Unfortunately, before we reach it we spot our teio heading toward…a love tunnel…

“I’m sure they have some good reason to go there,” I squeak weakly.

“Yeah? Like what?” Sayu’s eyes turn into slits as she eyes me.

“I’m not going there with you!” I firmly march toward the exit but the stubborn bunny grabs me sleeve.

“Oh of course you are, you just don’t know about this yet…” she darkly announces, pulling me into the opposite direction.

This is going to result in some deep trauma…

“Geez, it’s damn creepy out here…” I warily look around myself.

I know those guys…they are cousins of those from my shoulders….but are even worse than them, with their little bows and pinky chubby cheeks…Be gone you winged creatures!

“Reina, are you alright? I thought you liked pink,” Sayu smiles tauntingly at me.

“Everything has its borders…” I retort.

“I don’t hear them,” she gets back to the main topic. “Is it good or bad?”

“It depends…” I mutter under my breath.

In truth, I’m also damn curious why they came to this place. But actually, I’m scared of coming up with any theories as usually they are far from the truth.

“You think they are kissing?” Sayu throws in casually.

“WHAT?!” I jerk almost falling of the boat but fortunately, Sayu brings me back to my seat.

“I won’t fall for this twice!” I huff crossing my hands.

“I’m afraid you just did,” she laughs.

“RISA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” A terrified low scream echoes in the tunnel sending shivers down my spine.

“Ai-chan!” I recognize it immediately.

What the hell Risa is trying to do to her?! Don’t tell me this all was actually…an AMBUSH!!!

“Ai-chan! Wait for me! I’ll save you!!!”

Without much thinking or probably without any kind of thinking process involved I…jump into the water…

Immediately my nostrils fill with cold liquid as I gasp flinging my arms. If I had taken awhile to rethink my actions I would probably remind myself that…I can’t swim!

“Reina!”

Some muffled sounds reach my ears and I instinctively reach my hand above the water. Luckily, Sayumi catches it and after a moment of struggling, I’m back in the boat.

I cough, spitting the horrible water and rub my eyes, not being fully conscious.

“Have you gone crazy?! For God’s sake, why did you do that for?!You could have drowned!” Sayu shouts frantically which doesn’t really help.
“I wanted…” I cough out, “to save my Ai…”

Just now I realize how ridiculously that sounds…

“From what? From Gaki, the innocent harmless sub-leader? There are thousands of reasons for Ai to shout such words but of course, you had to choose the most impossible one!” She scolds me as if I was some spoiled brat.

I feel like a complete idiot…

“You really do love her…” Sayu says in a much softer voice and playfully pokes my wet shoulder. “You are ready to die for her. It’s soo romantic~.”

I blush slightly but smile smugly under my breath.

“I’m sure she would do the same for me…” I shrug nonchalantly.

“You two are crazy,” she sums up, giggling and we leave the tunnel.

I shiver as the cold wind blows, piercing my body with thousands icy needles.

“Achuu~~!”

“Bless you. We better quickly go back so that your Fukui monkey can warm you up,” she teases me, pinching my cheek and I nudge her rib in response.

“Sayumi,” I put on a more serious tone.

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for saving my life…”

“No problem. After all, we are friends,” she hooks her arm around my shoulder, leaning against me.

“Yeah but only in private,” I quickly add and she snorts a giggle.

“By the way, what are you going to give Ai-chan for Valentine’s Day?”

“Weell,” I drawl. “I don’t know yet and you?”

“Me too…” she admits unwillingly. “Hey, I know! Let’s go shopping together!”

“Eee….” I’m slightly taken aback by the proposition, having in mind the presents which she and Eri had bought for me and the possible shops in which they might have got those things… “I would rather not…” I remove her arm from my shoulder.

“Don’t be like that!” She whines, pouting as I speed up.

“Sorry…” I apologize innocently now fully running.

“Reina! Wait for me!”

Sorry Sayumi but Reina isn’t ready yet for that stage….

“And that’s more less what had happened,” I end my story, putting away the cup with hot chocolate which Ai had prepared for me.

“I can’t believe you’ve jumped to that water,” she gazes at me with amused smile drawing on her lips.

“Hey! I thought Gaki was harassing you!” I justify myself, wrapping around myself the red fluffy blanket.

“But you could have drowned and what I would do then?” She pulls me into a tight embrace and I nuzzle inhaling the sweet familiar scent.

“I would rather die than let anyone touch you,” I mutter to myself.

“What are you whispering under your breath?”

“Nah, nothing. Just how much I love you,” I look up at her smiling.

“Oh Rei, I love you too,” she kisses my forehead and I purr with content. “But I thought you’d already got over your jealousy…” she adds and the words have such an effect as if she would start stroking me the wrong way.

“I did…” I grunt quietly, frowning at the image of Sayumi in my mind. “Sayumi again messed with my brain. I told you, I can’t spend time alone with her…”

“Yeah, probably,” she snorts a laughter.

“We have to get ready, right?” I sadly remark, glancing upon the clock which hangs above us on the wall above us.

“I guess, being ten minutes late won’t do a harm,” she murmurs and I can’t believe my own ears. There must be some water left in them…

Takahashi Ai intends to be late? The most punctual person in history? No way…

“Don’t look at me like that,” she pouts childishly.

“Well, as long as it’s ok with Leader, Reina has nothing against the idea,” I lay my head on her lap and close my eyes, purring as she gently strokes my hair.

“Sweet dreams kitten.”

Meow…

Side note:

Needless to say,  we were very, very late but no one had time to be angry with us since everyone were concerned about Gaki's and Eri's greenish faces…
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 05:42:21 PM by peti-chan »

Offline Ore-Baka

Re: RenAi Revolution[UPDATE! 29/12 Chapter 22: Me & You &…She]
« Reply #198 on: December 29, 2009, 07:03:48 PM »
KAWAI!!!! Yankiness, Sweetness, Fluff<brain overload>. :imdead:

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
Re: RenAi Revolution[UPDATE! 29/12 Chapter 22: Me & You &…She]
« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2009, 07:54:51 PM »
Yay, an update! Weeeeeeeeeeeee~

Y'know, at first, I thought it was a brand "new" chapter with a totally different situation. I was like, "Eh? Eri and Risa are stealing Aichan away from Reina again?" and I thought it was just a coincidence that Miyabi, Risako, and Saki were all in the same amusement part just like in the chapter before. But then things came crashing down on me when it came to the boat part. I figured that Reina must've been retelling the event of how she came to get all wet in the last chapter, and then... BAM! She was, lol.

Last few moments were very, very cute. :heart:

I wonder who can it be? Ai couldn’t have come back so early or maybe…she missed me so much that she left the two and decided to come back to me!

Wait! I should go and find the owner of this amusement park! I have to tell him that he needs to immediately evacuate it! Since when Sayumi and Momo begin to plot together a catastrophe may take place…
XD

“Well, I have a small bet with Momo. She states that Miyabi will choose Rii-chan when I think that she will definitely go for the Captain.”
Risa for me. I dunno why, but after rereading a couple of chapters back, I have a strange feeling that they'll end up together, lol.

Awesome chapter, peti-chan! :twothumbs
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 07:58:58 PM by Retro Bubble »

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Kyujosho Jump Up