JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bahamaba - Mute

Author Topic: Shinoki's One-Shot/Drabbles(Mayuki - Love-Struck Kitty Won't be Discouraged)  (Read 46379 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Shinoki's One-Shot/Drabbles(Update: WMatsui Penguin Surprise)
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2013, 03:06:21 AM »
kurosawa87: I'm working on the ending part of the IAFWAA, well more like the sequel
cisda83: Thanks, but I didn't think that far basically ^^^

The Penguin thing comes from Goodbye Penguins by Greg Stones. All credit for the picture book goes to him.
Lol, I found this after looking around in my AKB fanfic document, so why not post it here?

PENGUIN SURPRISE

“One penguin was abducted…. One penguin was strangled by a robot….. One penguin……….”

A tall girl with somewhat short black hair sat at a desk while trying to think of something. She continuously played around with her pencil and naturally her mouth curled up in a puppy smile.

“One penguin didn’t see the squirrel…..”

In her mind, she thought about her airheaded friend Haruna and the perverted squirrel Yuko. Of course, she didn’t write down that type of thing. Right now, Matsui Jurina had the task of writing a picture book. It was starting to get weird, but due to the fact that she forgot about a certain important someone’s birthday, she was just going to keep on going.

“One penguin found a balloon………”

Remembering the fact that the wavy haired squirrel was afraid of balloons, that penguin could also be that Kojima Haruna-san. It was funny but Kojiharu wouldn’t be pulled into a sky by a balloon.

“One pengu-“

“Hey, Jurina what you doing?”

A midget without her signature ponytail came walking over, interrupting the girl’s train of thought. This midget was Takahashi Minami, Takamina, once called the “Senpai in failing jokes” by Jurina. Takamina was either bored right now or she got rejected by Maeda who was currently not related to AKB anymore and on a job for a drama filming.

“Hrm…..writing something…..”

“Really? Well, if I can help, I’ll tell you something interesting!”

Takamidget suddenly became all enthusiastic. Good or not, this probably wasn’t the time to listen to [Takahashi Minami’s Talks]. It would be a bit rude to say no as Jurina and Minami were somewhat friends in a way.

“…..My story is about penguins……”

“…………………”

It seemed that the midget didn’t really have anything on penguins at the moment, thus creating a silence.

“…….Takafail………”

Due to the fact that Jurina was also somewhat stuck at the moment, she made a somewhat stupid pun. Yes, the senior-junior of failing jokes in AKB. Truly, that is true.

“I’ll climb these stairs!!”

Thus, Takamina walked away, screaming lines from a certain hot-blooded youth drama in which Jurina played a large role in the second season of. It had been quite some time since Jurina last saw that scene.

“So….getting back to this story…….”

“….One penguin was crushed by a safe…..”

“…..One penguin misjudged Dracula…..”

“Jurina-chan, so you’re writing a story? I heard it from Takamina, so she’s your senpai in failing jokes eh?”

Umeda Ayaka, a girl with average height and some cute little fangs came by. She’s a few years older than Jurina, but it’s hard to say if they really know each other that well. It’s a bit ironic how the most vampire like girl in the group suddenly comes by as Dracula pops up. So who would be the lucky penguin that proposes to Ume-chan?

“Uh-huh…….”

“Well, since I don’t know about penguins, I guess I’ll be going!”

She happily ran off. It was a bit strange, but today is strange.

So then of course, the squirrel and the cyborg come along. Oshima Yuko and Watanabe Mayu, the wavy brown haired midget and the cute Japanese moe otaku, those two together are the Oshiri sisters. And no, they aren’t some kind of superheroes,
more like two perverts.

“Mou~ Jurina, Yukirin got mad at me when I touched Myao’s oshiri for fun.”

“So did NyanNyan when I groped Yuki…”

“What!!? Oshiriko, you groped my Yukirin!!!”

“Erm……”

“Grah!!!”

“Shiriri-chan!!!”

“Could you guys take your arguments about Oshiri somewhere else……?”

““Aye, Jurina-sama~””

Finally, the writer can finally get back on task. Writing and drawing, penguins and strangely tragically comedic scenes, there’s only one more page. One page is enough for hundreds of emotions. It’s supposed to be special, but it’s hard to decide what to put in it.

Then, a tall and skinny girl with long black hair came walking by. She wore a black jacket with a dragon design over a black one-piece. It was somewhat like her Gekikara costume, but this was probably because she was in a hurry, so she just pulled some random stuff out of her wardrobe.

“Ah, Rena-chan...”

“Jurina……..”

“Erm…… Could you read my book for me?”

“Hrm….It’s….hard to explain… The last page is blank…..”

“……………………Is it bad……? Did I do badly?” Jurina looked sad, worried that she did something bad.

“No, not at all……”

“……?”

“Because………I know what the last page is…….”

“….Rena-chan?” She made a puppy-dog look.

“…The last penguin lived happily ever after………The last penguin fell in love………”

“………………….”

“…………………”

Due to saying such a line, the skinny girl, Matsui Rena started blushing uncharacteristically. Of course saying such a thing to begin with was a bit bold for her.

“Rena-chan! I love you! Chuu~~”

THE END..... OR IS IT? Yeah, it is

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2013, 04:12:34 AM »
OMFG

It's so sweet and adorable... oh my gawd...*loading*peguins?*still loading*...Genius!
Right now I become your fan. WMatsui fluff OS  :w00t: XDD x

Shinoki-san, you have AKB fanfic document? I'm dying here  :drool:

PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2013, 05:53:03 AM »
Lol, that was a cute read. >.<

I love Penguins~

And I love them even more after reading this. XD

Everyday Juriken

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2013, 07:11:24 AM »
Jurina is so cute...

Yeah Jurina and Rena... so sweet together

Thank you for the OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Shinoki's One-Shot/Drabbles(Update: A Jar of Jelly Beans)
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2013, 02:48:09 AM »
cisda83: I'm trying out a monologue mostly here~
Sherin: I love penguins too~
ashiya: thanks~ great to know you like what I write~! Sweet and adorable is the best route in one-shots for me~~ I can't really write anything good that's in one shot form... then again... I ain't that great of a writer to begin with... well, positive is a good thing~~

A Jar of Jelly Beans

As the door slides open, I see you walk in, covered in band-aids. The teacher enters soon afterwards. Everyone stares, but your sharp glare and otherwise emotionless face causes them to look away. I take a quick glance back, but you continue with your cold attitude.

When class starts, you only look at the window. Somehow, I notice that it looks beautiful outside, so clear and blue. The clouds are cute little fluffs and the sun is bright, but not too bright at that moment. The teacher calls to us and I turn to the dull and lifeless lesson as you continue to stare out the window with a blank look.

He gets mad and yells out to you. Asked to solve a question that had not yet been taught to the fullest at the moment, you were forced to go up and demonstrate. I tried to raise my hand to help since I had already reviewed the night before, but to my surprise, you solve the problem in seconds. All the work shown on the blackboard in an orderly manner that I never would have thought to see from you, a delinquent girl.

You send a cold glare my way as I look into your eyes with a slight look of surprise. The teacher has a fuming red face, but is not in the position to say anything. Silently, I smile to myself.

The bell rings. The teacher exits. Everyone starts to talk and some go to rush down to the cafeteria. As if you didn’t exist, you slipped through the crowd, disappearing from my view.

Blue, a nice color that is impossible to fully describe. There are too many shades of blue and I find you on the rooftop staring into the blue sky. You were lying down on the hard surface with a jar of jelly beans next to you. I silently watched as you nibbled on the jelly beans.

I wondered, did you only eat sweets? If so, why are you so frail and fragile looking at some times? Maybe that was the wrong question. At that moment, a breeze blew by. If it did tickle your nose, it would make sense as you let out a cute little sneeze.

Quietly, I laugh to myself, making sure not to attract attention from you. You nibble on a jelly bean like a mouse, destroying the image that you somehow manage to give all of our classmates in a matter of seconds. They all thought of you as a yankee and somehow, I thought like that as well at times.

Once again, you eat another jelly bean. Any flavor seems to work, but you don’t just eat it, you taste it. For me, there are the things that I don’t like and the things I like. But you seem to just accept the way it is.

A fiery red one, you start to nibble on it like all of the others. An emotionless look is portrayed on your face as you sit up, but I see a film of tears in your eyes. Taking a water bottle that I did not notice, you immediately started to attempt to cool your tongue as the jelly bean was one that was extremely spicy.

Not that one spicy jelly bean would stop your nibbling of jelly beans. Smiling slightly towards sweets rather than humans, I found that part of you interesting. So I thank those sweets for allowing me to see you smile.

The bell signaling for the students to go back to class rings. You frown in disdain. In a hurry, I rush down the stairs and to the classroom. When class starts, you aren’t there. No one notices and the school day continues like normal.

Sometime in between the breaks, you snuck into the classroom. Everyone’s look went towards you once again, but your glare once again sent them away. Their idle chatter filled the room as you sat down in your seat with a notepad.

Confused and curious, that’s what I am right now. You begin to draw or scribble something on the paper. Even as class starts, you continue, droning out the teacher. Even so, you still manage to answer all the questions thrown at you. The teachers have never won in this war yet.

After the last class ends, you don’t stand and bow as the teacher dismisses us. No one pays any attention, knowing that they won’t receive anything. Everyone goes ahead home, to hang out, or to their clubs. In the midst of that, you somehow manage to sneak out.

Of course, I don’t follow. Maybe I am a stalker, but I wouldn’t. But I notice her notepad lying on her desk. Curiosity gets the better of me like it always does and I open it and look inside. Surprisingly, I find numerous pictures drawn in an amazing quality. Turning the pages, I find myself more and more amazed at how you can draw.

Click, I hear a sound. Finding the fact that I am peeking into your notepad of drawings quite awkward, I hastily leave the room. There’s nothing else to do besides head home. Somehow, you manage to make my day a lot more interesting and somehow make me feel quite happy and delighted.

“Hah… That girl, she didn’t see the last picture I drew…”

A girl covered with band-aids entered the room. She picked up her notepad and flipped to the last page. On the last page was a drawing of a girl with long black hair and an intriguing nose. Closing the notepad, she popped a jelly bean into her mouth and walked away smiling.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2013, 03:46:10 AM »
^ I have a good feeling it is MaYuki :nervous

As for the penguins.... one needed to fall over XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 05:17:30 AM »
interesting OS there

Thank you

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2013, 06:21:01 AM »
^ I have a good feeling it is MaYuki :nervous

Me too i think its mayuki..
Their is one way to find out who is the pairing here
Author-san pls continue this :on gay:

Btw cool update XD

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2013, 11:07:33 AM »
I LOve it
SWeeT..
Aww~
I want they together whoever pairing in this story,
but it mayuki i guess
Shinoki sama~

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Shinoki's One-Shot/Drabbles(Update: Majide? Kodomo)
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2013, 12:03:27 AM »
gek geki: -sama... hrm... you can call me without the very respectful honorific~ thanks for your compliments~
Chichay12: Sorry~ But when I write a one-shot, I have a tendency to not do a continuation until a few months later... de to writers block sometimes... Mayuki~ nod~
cisda83: Thanks~ to tell the truth, the idea just popped up and I finished writing it with 2 sessions..
kurosawa87: nod nod~ penguins are my favorite animal~ but I'm a bit of a sadist~
Yay~ Minna~ my signature currently has this:

And a Majisuka Gakuen one-shot that should have been longer and should've had a good ending, but kind of got cut off. Yes, if you can read my romanji correctly, there's a hint in the title~ Though it's useless~

Majide? Kodomo

“NyanNyan~ Sado~ What’s this thing?”

Rolling around on the carpet of Rappappa’s room was Yuko, the squirrel president of Rappappa. In her hand was a strange red buzzer. Just as the tall vice-president wearing a fur coat was about to respond, Yuko pressed the button on the buzzer. Realize what was going on, the airheaded queen wearing the red jacket opened her mouth as to say something, but it was too late.

A flash of light went through all of Majisuka Gakuen. For a few seconds, the usually rowdy yankee high school was completely silent. As the brightness decreased and the people inside regained awareness, chaos broke out.

Rappappa being the top of Majisuka Gakuen probably made it inevitable that they were going to be the center of the commotion. Due to the fact that Yuko was the one that pressed the button and caused the flash of light, she, Sado, and
Torigoya were knocked out, but that wasn’t the problem.

Black walked towards a pale and skinny girl with long dark hair. The girl looked like a primary school student, somewhere around first grade and second grade. The girl’s eyes had that slight resemblance to Gekikara’s as they were just that mysterious. There were also light scars about the girl’s left eye, but her hairstyle wasn’t Gekikara’s typically messy and all clipped together randomly hair.

Normally, Black wouldn’t bother with a kid due to the fact that she doesn’t really talk with others and possibly her black nature, but she would get mad if someone said that to her face. But this kid was wearing Gekikara’s jacket, so adding that together with the similarity with the insane queen made Black interested.

The girl looked at Black and cowered in fear. She hid behind the closest desk in the room. Black stood there without uttering a word. Finally, after a moment of silence, the girl peaked out from behind the desk.

Black crouched down and reached out her hand to the girl. The girl took Black’s hand.

“…Um… Miss, my name is Matsui Rena… Do you know where we are at?”

The silent queen’s eyes opened wide, but she didn’t make that big of a reaction. Black was surprised to hear this child version of Gekikara speak with Gekikara’s voice in a normal and somewhat formal manner.

Smiling was not her best aspect, but somehow she let out a light smile. “Nice to meet you, Rena. We’re at Majisuka Gakuen right now, but let me lead you to a safe place. And you’re welcome to call me ” Talking was also not something she usually did.

“Un. Ok, Black-san.”

As the silent queen and the girl that went by Rena headed towards the safe place that was most probably Rappappa’s room, at Shibuya’s place, there was quite some trouble.

One would think that trouble at the hot-blooded queen’s place would either be because of the grudge against Maeda or Dance being an idiot, but surprisingly or not, it was the absence of Shibuya. In her place, there was a child with hair curled and dyed like Shibuya. She was wearing that pink jacket made for the queen.

Dance was running around like crazy trying to help, but the child wasn’t helping at all. Along with that, all the other lackeys were gone and a girl with a slight resemblance to Gekikara whom scared Dance to death was there as well. Though to tell the truth, Dance found the girl, Gekikara number 2 named Miso, to be somewhat cute. She had to deal with the child, introduced as Itano Tomomi, and it was worse than normally being around Shibuya.

Yes, Shibuya caused nosebleeds. Yes, Shibuya punched Dance a lot. Yes, it was painful and unreasonable, but the child was also unreasonable. If she left the child alone, well chances were that Shibuya was going to kill her for letting a kid mess up her room. In her mind, Dance cried, ‘Why me?’

“Shouldn’t you just go see the rest of Rappappa to help? Nantene~ hehehehe” Miso offered advice that ended with a creepy phrase and laugh.

Dance only nodded and took it into consideration. Thinking for a bit, she decided to do so. Thanking Miso, she ran off again to find that Itano child. Miso smiled without Dance noticing and stayed looking at the poor girl attempt to get somewhere.
Of course, Rappappa weren’t the only ones to have that type of problem. Things were happening all over the place.

“Nezumi~ I like you a lot~”

“Get off.”

A little girl in a cardigan was latching onto a petite girl wearing a hoodie. The hoodie girl was obviously the notorious Nezumi, but the cardigan girl was miniature Center basically. Nezumi was pushing the mini-Center off of her, but was failing. It was probably a bit degrading to be losing to a child though.

“I’ll get off if you call me by my name. Jurina!”

“Fine, get off Jurina.”

“Hai!” The mini-Center, Jurina, smiled and got off of Nezumi.

“…I could use this as a super weapon against Rappappa… What am I saying…” Nezumi mumbles to herself.

Seeing as Jurina had been tugging at Nezumi’s backpack, clinging to her, trying to listen to Nezumi’s iPod, it wasn’t surprising somehow. Even before there was the mini-Center, Center had already been pulling at her heartstrings.

“Nezumi~ Did you say something?”

“No.”

In Maeda’s classroom, Team Hormone were suffering in a different way. Just a few minutes ago, Daruma had eaten all of their hormone. Then the chicken wing obsessed person ran off somewhere. All of their members had actually mysteriously or not been replaced or transformed into children, so they couldn’t actually go buy the hormone.

“Oi! Maeda!”

“You’re such an evil adult!

“Dragging us and the poor hormone into this!”

“We aren’t even comrades.”

“Hormone please.” Even the wordless mini-Mukuchi complained for their hormone.

Silently, the girl just sat at her desk attempting to read her medical book. If only she could do such a thing at this time.
Normally, most of the noise she had to listen to was Daruma and some yankee noise and Team Hormone’s gossip, but never the nagging. That was how Yuko-san had gotten her to play and neglect work for that amount of time.

After sighing, Maeda took off her glasses and put her book down. Then, she went ahead to drag the kids along to the Rappappa room. Seeing as that the Queens had managed to take care of Yuko-san, she thought that the mini-Hormone could be left there. That was just a tiny portion of what had befallen the school though.

“Dance! Just making sure, you promised to take me shopping this weekend!”

Itano tugged on Dance’s jacket as they walked towards the Rappappa room. To get the mini-Shibuya to go, Dance had promised to take her shopping. The girl silently cried on the inside as she knew that her wallet was going to suffer.

“Yes…”

Walking right towards them was the Maeda plus Team Hormone group. Luckily, it seemed that Itano didn’t have anything
against the quiet book girl.

“Maeda-san… Oh, you have the same problem…” Dance looked at the mini-Hormones and sighed.

Maeda nodded. “Dance-san, so you’re heading towards the Rappappa room as well?”

“Yeah. I hope Yuko-san can take care of this.” Maeda nods.

As they walked closer to the stairs, they saw the silent queen with a child that resembled Gekikara. Maeda noticed that Dance was sweating a lot, but didn’t do anything. The mini-Hormones were also cowering away from the strange pair made from the queen and the mini-queen.

Of course, Rena didn’t understand, but she was quite shy, so she kept clinging to Black. Black didn’t mind, but smiled slightly at the scene making Rena smile as well. Dance was surprised to see that the mini-Gekikara was normal at first glance. Sadly, the mini-Hormones were scared due to instinct. If there were pencils, it would be likely that mini-Wota would start crying right
there, but luckily there weren’t any at the scene.

The Black and Rena pair climbed up the stairs first. Rena got quite scared at the sight of it, seeing as it seemed that there was a bit of blood here and there. Luckily, she didn’t turn into Gekikara.

Following a bit after was the Itano and Dance pair. Itano was kind of mad that Dance had made her wait. She punched Dance, but no blood came out. Then she punched a few times over and over again. Dance looked like crying, no matter what she was always going to get a nosebleed because of Shibuya.

Maeda and the mini-Team Hormone was having trouble going up the stairs. Under normal circumstances, she would go up fine, but due to the fact that the children were messing around and being idiots, it got a bit hard. Also, it’s harder to carry kids than to carry something with the weight of the kids.

When they got to the room, they found a strange scene. Not really that strange as it took them 10 minutes just to get up the stairs due to some minor inconveniences. Getting to the point, they never would have expected to find Yuko-san, Sado, and Torigoya, fainted on the floor with a strange object in the middle of all of it.

In the room was a girl that resembled Center and Nezumi. Mini-Center went towards the strange object, but just then, Nezumi called out. That sudden shock caused the girl to fling the object. The object hit Nezumi square on the forehead.

Bam. The door slammed open. There was a short detective girl with a ponytail. She was still the same age, but Nezumi wasn’t.
Somehow that little rat became something like a junior high student. It was lucky that she didn’t become that much of a kid, but that also meant that she didn’t really change that much at first glance at least.

“Huh? Um, nice to meet you all? Erm, I’m Watanabe Mayu… Eh?” The younger Nezumi introduced herself as Watanabe Mayu. But due to the fact that everyone in the room was giving off a weird and serious look, she ended up looking really awkward.

“Wait! No one touch that thing!” The short detective girl yelled out.

No one wanted for more people to get into this strange dilemma. It seemed that the strange object was the source of it, but the energy from it already got spread all over the place due to a certain person’s idiocy. It starts seeming like some kind of radioactive material, but somehow it doesn’t seem that serious with how the detective is. She is short.

“So please explain what’s going on.” Maeda is the first to respond seriously.

“Well… It seems that there’s some kind of strange substance that was released through some strange means through this yankee school… Seeing the situation here, I’m just guessing that the squirrel girl over there accidently caused the release by pressing that thing that contains some of that substance.” The detective explains, calling Yuko-san a squirrel, but for some reason no one says anything to protect their leader’s pride.

“It’s basically like some kind of magic spell that has a different effect on people depending on who they are?”

Mayu jumps into the conversation. Everyone stares at her weirdly, except for the girls that turned into kids. Due to her attitude as Nezumi, they didn’t think that she would say something like that ever. The detective girl didn’t notice the awkwardness.

“Yea.”

“Minami-nee-chan!!” Suddenly another girl comes barging in. She has black hair with a curl at the tips and an interesting
smile. This was Erena. Due to certain reasons with her sister, who turned out to be alive just now, she antagonized Maeda. They made up in the end though, which was a good thing.

“Minami is alive… But I guess it was impossible for her to die to begin with…” Maeda’s eyes had a film of tears, but she didn’t go and create more trouble, seeing the situation they’re in.

“That’s somewhat true, Maeda-san…” Erena agreed. Even she had just found out that her sister was alive, though she did make a bigger deal out of it. The good thing is, she calmed down anyways. Despite having a different surname from her sister,
Takahashi Minami, they were quite close.

“Um… Can we get on with this? Ow!”

Dance started to get swarmed by the little kids, minus Rena and Mayu. Itano was attacking her. The children were obviously
bored out of their minds. Even though Dance is stronger than Team Hormone in a way, seeing as that Maeda ‘lost’, she was getting trampled over.

“Uh… Yeah… The thing is, we need to gather this list of people here and get them to dispel this thing…”

Takadeka held out a piece of paper. On it was picture and names matching up with the pictures. Due to the head master’s special quirks, the names were in the form of their nicknames. It was convenient as it’s very unlikely for the girls to know the real name of their classmates.

“We already have Nezumi, Black, Yuko-san, Torigoya, Sado, Dance, Center, Team Hormone members, and Gekikara(?) And Shibuya(?) Along with myself.”

Mayu showed a confused face, but she read out the rest of the list. “We need a Choukoku, that’s it… Why did you even make me read this?” She shows a somewhat annoyed look through her eyes.

The girl took out her phone and looked through her list of calls. It was likely that even before she used the name Nezumi, she had that rat like side to her. Finding Choukoku’s name in the history, she pressed a few buttons and the phone made a noise.

She simply handed the cellphone to the Takadeka and left it to them to do the rest. Suddenly Jurina tackled her. It seemed that Dance kind of died. Another person was about to be put out of action. Unlike Nezumi, Mayu had no way to get Jurina to listen, thus she was having trouble getting the kid off.

No one paid any attention to her. Takadeka talked with Choukoku through the phone, but then she suddenly yelped. It turned out that the martial artist was in America at the moment.

““ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!?””

Sorry about the ending~ I never had anything developed to write this. I wrote it because a friend told me that the chibi versions of Rappappa that I drew looked like elementary school students. Sadly, I lost the paper. Well, yeah I wrote it~
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:16:34 PM by Shinoki »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2013, 11:54:07 AM »
Very funny... OS

Nearly everyone being turned into kids...

What's going to happen next

How could Dance and Black don't recognize Shibuya and Geki in thier kid forms...?

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2013, 01:36:13 PM »
lol xS this is so cute :P

Mini-Geki.....akxkkkdkslskxjdzjsksjzkalswjducjjsjsj

I wanted to see a mini-Dance D: But Mini-Itano is cute too~

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Shinoki's One-Shot/Drabbles(Update: Play With Me)
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 02:58:42 AM »
K-pop-J-pop-AWESOMENESS: Hrm... Yeah... mini-Kumi would be epic~~ But I don't think Shibuya would be nice to her... thanks~
cisda83: Eventually, when I finish the Aitakatta fic, I will make a poll to see which  one-shot I should make a full story out of probably... and the recognition is more or less for the one-shot to run more smoothly

Play With Me

Wan~ Wan~

I bark as they wind me up. Even if I am a toy, even if I may not be alive, I still have a soul. I watch them as they smile and play with me. Maybe I’m childish, but still, I am a toy. My mouth is always curved into a puppy smile no matter what.

“Jurina~”

That’s my name. It was carved into me by my creator and every time, my owner calls me that. It’s not like I mind, I actually like the name. Click, click, it’s a noise that I used to hear often. They would put their energy into winding me up. Afterwards, we would play together.

Wan~ Wan~

Wan, wan, that’s all I can ever say. My program and hardware can only make that sound. But they always talk to me even though I can’t properly respond. I smile and walk over. Sometimes, I wish I could tell them some jokes to make them laugh with even more happiness, I have pretty good puns stored somewhere. I feel sad that I can’t ever thank them as well.

Ouch. Even a toy can feel pain. Many times now, I’ve changed owners. Certain owners play with me and are also so nice and innocent, but they don’t take care of me. My condition can get very bad and broken, but I don’t die just like that. Once, my left ear and leg were broken and torn off.

My creator decided to make me like a real puppy in some ways as I have the same feel and fragility in some areas. I was modeled after something called a Husky it seems. I don’t really like the cold though. Running is always fun, but I need someone to wind me up.

Happy days never last forever; I think I’ve heard that phrase somewhere. Where was it? Oh, right, it was my creator; she was a cute cyborg like girl. Even though she made me, she never played with me. The only time she ever talked to me or winded me up was on that one test.

Maybe now, I agree. My life will eventually come to an end, so my happy days can’t last forever. But even now when I’m all broken and torn, my smile is still there. I feel a bit mad at myself for always smiling. Humans have it really tough, they can’t stay a child like me and they suffer a lot more.

Click, click, a girl who was crying into her pillow winded me up. Her pretty, long black hair was a mess and her pale skin had bruises on them. I sat on her bed and with my wobbly broken legs crawled towards her. If it was by chance or a wish granted by god, I gently nudged her and my body seemingly attempted to cheer her up.

My voice box makes a whining sound. I know I’m already falling apart, but my smile is still there. She looks up with teary eyes and pats my head. Matsui Rena, that’s her name. A pretty name for a pretty girl, but that girl suffers every day. Humans are really incomprehensible; I don’t know why anyone would bully anyone else.

Being hurt is really painful. Even when it’s only an accident, it still hurts really badly. It must be like hell when it’s intentional.

“Jurina…” She calls my name.

I’m already broken. Her winding hadn’t run its full course, so once again I started to move. I whined and my front left leg gave out and my nose nudged against her nose.

She smiled for a split second, but then her cell phone rang. I don’t know why humans need long distance devices like that if it’s going to be used to hurt people. A frown returned to her face. If I could look outside, those evil girls that bully her would probably standing outside her house.

Rena lives alone in a kind of empty neighborhood. She’s in high school already. I only met her when she was in her last year of junior high. She leaves her bedroom after setting me upright.

I can hear the noise coming from the bullies. They came into the house and were probably planning on trashing it. No one at Rena’s school ever helps her. She’s separated from her classmates because of something her parents did. That girl didn’t even tell me, she was crying in her sleep.

As a wind-up toy, I can’t sleep. All I can do is watch and listen. I hear clanking and such noises, but I guess my ears are also
dying. I hear a slamming noise as the door to her room is opened. The bullies enter and laugh at us.

“Heh? Matsui, you’re a weirdo… Playing with toys like that at this age.”

I want to rip that person apart, but of course I can’t. To begin with, my mouth doesn’t actually even open. Even if it did, putting fangs in wouldn’t be appropriate as a toy.

One of them grabbed me and threw me to the ground. I think a few of the strings making my smile came loose. It hurts. It hurts a lot. I guess in human standards, it might be the feeling of having your teeth pulled out all at once.

Rena looks mad, but she’s just that timid girl. She punches the bully in the face, but it doesn’t make much of a difference as they gang up on her and attack her. It’s just her against them. I hear the pain and suffering. They were kicking and stepping on her. One of them came over to me again. Rena grabbed the bully turning her attention away from me.

It seems painful.

Of course it hurts.

The world is like hell.

I want to cry.

Rena…

Eventually they stop. Laughing as they walk away and destroying some more as they exit, I don’t like them at all. This wasn’t the first time they did something like this, but this was the first time I saw it first-hand.

Where did the happiness go? That’s my question. At first, she was a happy person. Out of all those that I’ve met, I had the most fun playing with her. Her smile was like the sun. [Wan~ Wan~] I would say to her and she would reply happily. That was a long 3 years ago actually, but I’m quite old already. I was still a bit broken at the time, having problems with walking and such things.

“Sorry…”

Don’t apologize!

Please…

I suddenly feel a warmth embracing me. My reactions have dulled as well it seems. She hugs me, but doesn’t squeeze me to near death. There’s that feel of blood everywhere. My eyes have clouded up, but it’s not her fault.

The temperature in the house rises. There are puffs of gray everywhere. I don’t know what this is, but Rena doesn’t move from her position. I accept her embrace and slowly fall asleep.

Flames envelope everything.

Everything disappears.

Bye-bye.

Our time together was fun,

I just wish we met in a different world.

“Jurina, so, you’ve died?”

Click, click, a cyborg like girl winds me up. I can’t see that well, but I can slightly hear her voice.

[Wan…]

My voice comes out. I’m shocked. Wan, wan, once again, that becomes what I say.

“Right…”

She winds me up again and then pulls out the wind key.

[What-]

I realize I can talk.

“I imprisoned your soul, so do you have a last wish from this guilty girl?”

[You aren’t guilty at all… But… ]

She looks at me with eyes filled with thanks and a film of tears. For some reason, our eyes are on the same level and my sight
has cleared up.

[Since I’m just a toy, could you pass on a message for me?]

“…” She nods.

[Dear Matsui Rena: I really loved you. All I want is for you to be happy, but I really wanted to play with you one more time.]

“Is that it?”

[Yes… And I actually thank you for creating me…]

Everything turns white. I guess it’s the ending, but I was expecting black. Being picky is bad.

“Nee-chan! Can you play with me?”

“Eh?”

“Pwease~”

“Um… What will we play?”

“Let’s play role-play!”

“Eh?”

“Ok! I’ll be the doggy and you can be the princess that I rescue!”

“Not a prince?”

“Yeah! A doggy!”

Now that I think about it, I should've developed it more, but this was one of those [If I don't write whatever comes to mind, I lose it] one-shots... If I slowed down a bit, I guess it would have been better... The ending is to be interpreted by you guys~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Shinoki's One-Shot/Drabbles(Update: Play With Me)
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 05:03:53 AM »
Poor Jurina and Rena... being bully all the time...

At least Jurina able to return as a human afterward....

Great OS as usual...

Thank you

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Shinoki's One-Shot/Drabbles(Update: 5th Sousenkyo Talks)
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2013, 02:33:25 PM »
cisda83: Thanks, but it was a bit badly written.

5th Sousenkyo Talks

All: “”AKB, SKE, HKT, NMB, Fight on! Even if you lose here, dreams will never die!””

Sasshi: “About the preliminary results…”

Mayuyu: “They were actually quite amazing, I can’t believe I even got about 1k more votes than Yuko.”

Yuko: “Hrm… You’re all my rivals, but I won’t lose here! The actual elections haven’t happened yet.”

Jurina: “Nah, but they’re going to happen really soon and when viewers see this, it’ll have already occurred.”

Rena: “Jurina… You should save that topic for after the elections, in the second half…”

Yukirin: “So shall we continue?”

Mayuyu: “To tell the truth, this series is actually all over the place and I’m amazed that it hasn’t been cut off yet.”

Yukirin: *emits black aura “Mayuyu~”

Takamina: “Surprisingly, all of No3b got ranked in the Under Girls.”

Yuko: “NyanNyan won’t give up just like that though, she’ll fight on and rise!”

Kojiharu: “Hrm, of course I will…”

Sasshi: “I’m really curious about how this will turn out, but there’ll probably be a lot of crying.”

Mayuyu: “Well, this is a pretty emotional event and basically everyone cried at the Sousenkyos at least once.”

Yukirin: “The way you two phrase it is a bit strange.”

Rena: “Everyone in the 48 groups have their quirks of course.”

Paruru: “Un…”

Yuihan: “Hello.”

Yuria: “…”

*Everyone is shocked for some reason.*

Takamina: “Oh, these two got here a bit late, so they just snuck in.”

Yuko: “Stop with that calm attitude Takamidget!” *slaps Takamina on the back

Sasshi: “Well, they aren’t late for the actual event so it’s fine.”

Rena: “I guess so.”

Yuria: “Sorry, I was talking with Kuuchan and forgot, so I was put behind schedule by a bit.”

Akane: “It’s starting in about 10 minutes!”

All: “Hai!”

Airi: “Rena-san, do your best!”

Akane: *whispering “Airin, you need to do your best as well…”

Yuihan: “Should we get going?”

*Everyone looks at Yuihan with that […] look seeing as that she was one of the late people*

Rena, Jurina: “Ok, let’s go.”

Mayuyu, Yukirin: “We should.”

No3b: “Yeah.”

Yuko: “Ok! Yosh!”

Sasshi: “…Eh… Uh… I’m not losing either!”

Yuria, Paru: “Senpai, we won’t either.”

~~~AKB48 32nd Single, 5th General Elections (Sousenkyo)~~~

You might want to note the fact that I wrote the 1st part before the elections and the 2nd after the elections.

This is Shinoki’s first year being in the AKB48 fandom, thus the beginning part might be a bit too light-hearted

~~~AKB48 32nd Single, 5th General Elections (Sousenkyo)~~~

Yuko: “That was just amazing…”

Shinoki: “Well, no one could have expected it, what do you girls think?” *turn my mic over to Yuihan, Paru, and Yuria

*Part 2 is an interview of the girls. That was one of the craziest elections ever and I didn’t even actually watch the other ones.*

Yuria: “I’m sad that my ranking dropped, but Sashihara-san was amazing…”

Paru: “To be completely honest, it was shocking, who would have thought…”

Yuihan: “Simply put, it’s one of those moments where you can actually say ‘HONMAYAN!?’ with a good reason.”

Sasshi: “Same, I can’t believe it…”

Shinoki: “Yeah, that was amazing…”

Takamina: “Erm, Shinoki-san, could you not get off topic too much.”

Shinoki: “Ah, sorry Takamina, so next… At first I thought I heard wrong, but Mariko-sama is going to graduate?”

Mariko: “I’ve decided that already…”

Jurina: *teary, looks away

Shinoki: “Due to the fact that all my knowledge of Japanese comes from otaku stuff and shows, I don’t know if you set a date or not.”

Mariko: “That is for you to find out yourself.”

Shinoki: “Moving on then, Furukawa-san…”

Airi: “Hai?”

Churi: *sighs

Shinoki: “Did you wave to Akane-san when she was coming onto the stage?”

Airi: “Eh… You noticed?”

Churi: “See, Airin…”

Shinoki: “Oh, there’s nothing wrong with it. Just to see whether or not I saw it correctly or not.”

Rena: “That’s really like her in a way…”

Shinoki: “You know the guys MCing on the YouTube broadcast thing?”

Takamina: “Yeah, Acchan complained to me that they were too loud.”

Yuria: “Are you psychic?”

Takamina: “I don’t know.”

Shinoki: “I agree with what Atsuko-san said…”

Shinoki: “Ah! My time is up, sorry and see you guys later! I’m the person that created this talk show thing after all.”

All: “Eh? Did we really need to know that though…”

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tano-chan is love . . . Tano-chan is life . . .
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2013, 04:28:17 PM »

Sasshi: “I’m really curious about how this will turn out, but there’ll probably be a lot of crying.”

Well, actually. . . quite the opposite happened. . . Some members laughed and most were shocked. .
Takamina was so shocked that she even had her mouth agape

Yuko even said that it's the first election that she didn't cried, Acchan also said that the tears just won't come out  XD XD

but I was saddened when Mariko announced her graduation  :cry:

now Takamina, Miichan and Kojiharu are the 1st gen left  :(

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2013, 04:37:51 PM »
Interesting OS there...

Yeah...the guys MCing on the YouTube broadcast were too loud...

Thank you for the OS

Can't wait to see more

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
  • I update randomly so keep on watch ^-^
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2013, 10:46:58 PM »
I like your one-shots, they're cute  :thumbsup  specially the MaYuki ones  :twothumbs

About the sousenkyo: XD

I really can't believe Mayu and Yuko lost to Sashi  :huhuh

When I heard the guy say that Yuki went down to 4 I was really sad that I almost cried but when I heard that Mayu went down to 3 I really cried (not like a baby it's just a few tears went down my eyes then it stopped)  :P

The weirdest part is when Sashi got the center. I was really shocked my face was like this  :shocked when I heard Yuko talk I laughed :lol:

Yeah~ this year's sousenkyo is the most weirdest one so far. I wonder what will become of AKB? MaYuki is still not far from each other like last year Mayu was 2nd and Yuki was 3rd (They're ranks are always really close to each other)  :P
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 03:41:05 AM by alexsher99 »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2013, 08:45:16 PM »
The elections were one of those things I hadn't cared about TBH :lol: it was just the reaction I was more or less wanting and the only shock was the grad announcement (I thought it would happen but not in this way :nervous)

Interesting one shot :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Shinoki's One-Shot/Drabbles(Update: Gift from a Cyborg)
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2013, 02:49:54 AM »
kurosawa87: nod nod... yeah.. like... Mariko-sama!! (TT_TT) Tears
alexsher99: I'm not so great at writing one-shots, tend to turn out weird though, thanks! Yeah, it's the Mayuki magic that they;re so close~
cisda83: nod nod, my complaining about that... I couldn't hear the names of the HKT girls and lower ranks at all...
shiruba_rein: Yeah... so awkward... Mariko-sama... sayonara... I wonder if Ue Kara Mariko would be performed ever again with a Mariko center...

Ok! This is actually a request for a W-Watanabe from somewhere else... Based off of Happy Prince... Didn't write it that good... I'm not really religious.... Um... I apologize for any OC-ness of Milky... Enjoy if you think W-Watanabe is fine~ Plus the title is a bit hard to understand, sorry for that... but douzo~

Gift from a Cyborg

Once upon a time, there was a robotic girl stationed out at the edges of a poor village. She was a cute and beautiful cyborg, she was not too short and not too tall, the cyborg’s name was Mayu. Mayu was nearly emotionless; a blank look was always on her face.

“That cyborg stationed out there, she’s cute isn’t she?”

“Yes, because of her, the government pay more attention to us. It’s great isn’t it?”

“Haha, even though we never bother to fix her up.”

“Of course, that cyborg already has all that.”

In the village, only a few corrupt rich men were truly fortunate and never went hungry. Every time they gathered together, they would laugh and gossip about Mayu. Truthfully, they only cared as some government officials would once in a while donate some money as they wanted her to be fixed up.

Mayu, having endured many harsh winters, was somewhat broken. Her joints could not really move, leaving her standing in place.

This year, unlike the many other years, a sparrow migrating south stopped to rest at the town, perching on Mayu’s shoulder. The sparrow was a somewhat flirty and happy girl and her name was Watanabe Miyuki. It was close to winter already and she needed to go down south quickly or else she would freeze to death.

For a short period of time, Miyuki decided that she would take a break. Afterwards, just fly all the way down to her destination in one go. There was just one thing that she never thought about, the fact that Mayu was a cyborg.

“…Little sparrow…May I inquire what your name may be?”

Suddenly hearing the cyborg’s voice, Miyuki was so shocked that she nearly fell off. Luckily she didn’t as that may have caused her to break a few bones.

“Watanabe Miyuki…” The sparrow curiously introduced herself.

“…I am Mayu…”

There was a silence. Miyuki didn’t know what to say to a cyborg, it was the first time she ever talked to one. Mayu was just not one to start long conversations. Curiosity overtook the sparrow, thus she asked a question.

“Mayu-chan, why would you talk to a bird like me?”

Cyborgs don’t usually talk to birds. Mayu was silent for a bit.

“…You seem different from everyone that comes up to me…”

At that, Miyuki smiled, though it was a bit hard to tell as she’s a sparrow. It was nice to be complimented after all.

“Thanks! I’ll have to leave soon, so let’s talk~ Mayu-chan~”

“…Calling me ‘Mayu-chan’ is a bit embarrassing… Can I call you Milky then?”

Miyuki, ‘Milky’, grinned sheepishly and nodded. “I guess I can use, ‘Milky desu~’ as my new introduction.” She joked around flirtatiously. Mayu lightly chuckled, making Milky happy.

“…Hrm… Milky, you know how I have some gold and silver decorations?” The cyborg girl points out her attire.

“Uh-huh. Don’t humans like that stuff?”

“…The village here is really poor, since I can’t move, could you help me with something?”

Mayu explained to Miyuki that she wanted to give the riches to the poor as she didn’t truly need it. The village was troubled by poverty, but she was not. Seeing Mayu’s strong feelings, Milky nodded.

“Milky… Not too far away, I see a seamstress embroidering the finest passion flowers for the queen’s dress, her fingers prinked and red. Her usually boyish little sister, is sick in bed with a fever, asking for some oranges when all that the seamstress can give is river water. Would you help me and give this ruby stone on my bracelet to them?”

“But, I don’t really know…” Milky answered. “I don’t really like humans all that much as they threw rocks at me.”

Noticing Mayu’s sad look, she felt sorry. “…But I’ll stay a night even though it is so cold, so I can send your feelings to them…”

“Thank you Milky…”

The sparrow picked up the ruby from Mayu’s bracelet and started to fly. Noticing that despite being a poor village, the capital was quite close. The castle seemed extravagant, it was disappointing how the royalty and high class are. She flew past a river and the Ghettos, finally reaching a poor house.

Looking in the open window, the seamstress was so tired that she had fallen asleep. Dropping the ruby on a desk, Milky flew over to the child who was rolling uncomfortably in bed. Knowing that she was probably feeling very hot, Milky fanned the girl with her wings.

“Sayaka feels a bit cooler now… Maybe Sayaka is getting better, now Nana won’t have to worry…” The young girl muttered in her sleep and she settled down and peacefully rested.

Then Milky flew back to Mayu and reported what she did. Mayu looked a bit sorry, “Even though I can’t do anything for you, thank you for helping me…”

At that, Milky responded with a slight smile, “It’s ok! My heart feels warm even though it’s a bit chilly out here.” With that, Milky fell asleep on Mayu’s shoulder as the cyborg worked up the energy to warm the little sparrow even a tiny bit.

The next day, Milky went ahead to tour the poor village, looking around only to the how sad and poor it was. Feeling a bit down, she went back to Mayu to say her good-byes.

“…I’m sorry, Milky, but can you help me with one more thing?”

“…Hrm… Seeing how it is, I’ll definitely do it.” Milky gave her determined, yet cute smile.

“Thank you… Milky, in a cold, unheated house, a young man is doing his best to write a play to be shown in the theater. He knows that the rich men will take all the praise, but he’s still doing his best. Could you please take the silver bolts in my shoulder to him?”

Milky hesitated. She knew that Mayu wouldn’t have her arms then, the silver bolts kept them attached. “But, what about your arms?”

“It’s ok.”

Not knowing what to do, with Mayu’s determined look, Milky somewhat reluctantly took the silver bolts. Mayu’s arms fell to the ground with a clank.

Flying to the young man’s house, she saw him fighting to keep awake. It was true, his house was not warmed and Milky could hear the grumble of his stomach as he had not eaten. Waiting for him to close his eyes for a second, the second he did, she flew in and dropped the bolts, quickly flying off.

Noticing the strange gift, the young man smiled, “Could it be that someone actually cares for my work? A secret admirer sent me a strange gift of silver so that I could sell it and use the money to buy firewood and food… Maybe my tiny existence, the one of Miyazawa Sae will eventually be able to do something!”

The next day, Milky said to Mayu, “I will have to leave now, Mayu, I’ll come visit you again next year.” In truth, Milky had actually left a few weeks later than she should have. Any more stalling here at the originally a rest stop town would possibly lead to freezing to death.

“Wait… Could you stay just one more night?” The cyborg girl looked at the little sparrow with hopeful eyes.

Unknowingly, both of them had become quite attached to each other. Besides the things that Mayu had asked Milky to do, they had also talked and spent time together.

“…I need to go south soon, but I’ll stay a bit more…”

“Thank you… Please, take my eyes and smash them to the ground, getting the jewels inside. As well as that, the gold décor, and spread all that to the poor in the slums and the working class that suffer from hunger every day.”

“But… Then, you’ll go blind…” Milky worried.

“It’s ok…” Reassuring Milky, Mayu spoke. It wasn’t so reassuring though.

Without a choice, the sparrow took the eyes and smashed them to the ground, retrieving the jewels inside. Flying to the town, she saw a little girl that had dropped her matchsticks into the gutter by accident. The little girl was crying and it seemed that someone would beat her if she didn’t bring some money home. Milky dropped the jewels into the little girl’s hand and flew off as the girl fascinated by the pretty glass started heading home.

Once the little girl got home, she showed the jewels to her father and he for once patted her on the head and smiled. “Now, we don’t have to worry about food and the cold anymore…” Despite the fact that it would only be temporary, the little girl was filled with happiness.

Doing as she was asked, she took the gold décor and flew around. A few little boys huddling together were chased away from their little shelter under a large bridge. Seeing that, Milky dropped one of the gold objects, leaving the boys with rosy smiles as they ran off to feed their hungry stomachs. Spreading the gold around, soon the poor children were happy and yelled, “We have food now! Thank you little sparrow!”, As they had noticed Milky.

Everything was over, that was the last task that the cyborg girl had asked. Milky flew back to Mayu and perched on the shoulder area that was still there. It was cold, but that night, the little sparrow told of many tales to the cyborg girl. The beautiful flowers, the many animals, the pyramids, the beaches, and many other things, she told to the cyborg girl who could never leave this place.

As midnight came, snow began to fall. The cold flowers fell down on both the cyborg and the sparrow. It really was late, so late that winter had come before she knew it. But, despite being that frivolous type of girl, Milky felt attached to Mayu. Now that they were so close she did not want to leave anymore. It was only if she could survive a night like this though.

Once snow comes, frost does as well. Milky knew she was going to die.

“Goodbye Mayu… Will you let me kiss you on the cheek?” Milky said in a weak voice.

Not being able to see, Mayu answered, “Are you leaving for the south now? I am glad for I have forced you to stay too long Milky, but could you kiss me on the lips instead? I…love…you…”

Still with a smile, she replied, “It’s not the south I will head to now, but the land of death...Death is the brother of Sleep isn’t he?”

And the little sparrow kissed the cyborg girl on the lips. Finally, she took her last breath and fell to the cyborg’s feet dead.

At that moment, a cracking sound came from the cyborg. Tears streamed down and it was her heart that broke at that moment, frozen, thawed, broken at last.

The next morning the rich men along with the Mayor came walking by. “Ah! How shabby she looks.”

“Her eyes are gone, the gold is gone, the rubies are gone, she looks no less than a beggar!” They proclaimed.

“There’s actually a dead bird! Why, we need to make a rule of no dead birds dying here.” The cruel Mayor stated. All the men nodded.

So, they took away the cyborg girl and sent her to be melted down as they talked about what they would use the extra metal for. Of course, at once the corrupt men started to argue over whose statue would be made.

In the place where Mayu was melted down, the only thing that couldn’t be melted down was her heart covered with lead. Seeing that, the workers threw it into the dustbin along with the little sparrow’s dead body.

That night, a god had asked his angel to bring the two most valuable items in the town to him. What she brought were the little sparrow and the cyborg’s heart. Accepting it, he sent them to a paradise that most would call heaven.

-----------------------------------------------

“…Mayu?”

“…Miyuki…”

“Do you really love me?” She asked flirtatiously.

“…Un…” The former cyborg girl blushed.

“Hehe~ Me too, plus you were my first kiss.”

The two held hands and walked into the future. That god had allowed both of them to become human and they lived for an eternity of happiness together, meeting companions along their journey of life there. Many of them, the ones that the little sparrow who was Milky and the cyborg girl who was Mayu, had helped.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bahamaba - Mute