JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Namida no Nai Sekai

Author Topic: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter fifteen: The Truth?  (Read 82094 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter seven : Melon and Fish
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2012, 08:13:34 PM »
Minami and Rena fight?!

So Mayu created all of them ...hmmmm!

Rena is so cute interacting with Yuki! Yuki is so sweet!!!

Mayu is jealous!?  be careful Rena......Im sure you dont want to mess with Mayu......

Its okay!! It still had Mayuki! hard visible but still there! thanks for the update!

please update soon~!!! I loved the RenaxYuki and Mayuki moments~!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2012, 08:47:54 PM »
*saves spot for a comment*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Sese

« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2012, 09:45:20 PM »
you back!!!  :w00t:

I really miss your fic  :wub:

wow.. what a fierce fight  :shocked: I thought Rena really will kill Minami, but after reading Rena flashback, it's so cute to know how Rena and Minami relationship in the past  :heart:

thanks for the update! you should be careful next time ichikawa-san :yep:

hope you can update soon~  XD

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2012, 10:51:18 PM »
Hooray you're back! And you have an update! Yay!  :luvluv1:

The fight was epic! So much action!  :farofflook:

Hooray Rena won! I'm sorry it's just I kinda like Rena more.  :shy2:

Haha Minami's fish melonpan thing was cute. I liked the drawing.  :luvluv2:

Great chapter and it's good to have you back. I'm looking foward to more updates from you!  :hee:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2012, 11:43:45 PM »
So cute~
I wonder how Acchan killed Takamina

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2012, 01:53:43 PM »
THANK GOD!!! :D

YOU FINALLY UPDATE

I REALLY MISS YOUR FAN FICTION

HEHEHEHEHE

I HOPE YOU ALWAYS UPDATE

ARIGATOU
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter eight : Living Seriously
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2012, 06:27:15 PM »
Knock Knock~ anybody here?

It's an update!  :D finally... after umm... sometimes~  :nervous

Well, this chapter focus on Atsuko's flashback~
Next chapter will be Minami's flashback and it will explain the main plot of this story.
Hope you enjoy this chapter  :D
Dozo~

Black Cat
Chapter Eight – Living Seriously

================   ================   ================

“Minami…”

Jurina murmured Minami’s name while sleeping on Atsuko’s lap. Atsuko smiled and gently caressing Jurina’s hair. She smiled gently, remembering the past between them – baby Jurina, Minami, and herself. It was five years ago when they decided to raise Jurina.

Flashback

Atsuko is walking slowly to the crying baby on her bed, “You are the last of Matsui family” she stopped right before the baby and raising her sharp dagger, ready to slice the baby. She swung down her dagger but stopped by something… the smile… the smile of this baby. She didn’t cry when she saw Atsuko’s face. Her smile, her laugh somehow stopped Atsuko’s dagger from going further.

“Acchan! Don’t!” Minami came in from the window and ran to her girlfriend’s side, “She is just a baby, don’t kill her”

“My mission is to wipe out Matsui family. She is the last member” Atsuko said coldly.

“Who’s there!” Minami shouted to the direction behind Atsuko, as reflex, Atsuko turned her head back. Taking this opportunity, Minami hurriedly snatched Atsuko’s dagger and carried the baby in her arms.

“You tricked me” Atsuko glared at her short girlfriend.

“I couldn’t bear to see her die in such young age. She is just a baby, can’t you let her live?” Minami said while keeping safe distance from Atsuko.

“This is my last mission. This mission will be completed when she died, and they will set me free, I will no longer live under their control and we can be together” Atsuko said with anger voice.

“We can run together…” Minami is looking straight at Atsuko’s eyes, “Let’s just run away from them, from your family and you will never have to kill again. Let’s run away together”

“No” Atsuko shakes her head in disagreement, “They will find us, they won’t let me go easily. They will find us and kill us”

“Tck..” Minami chuckled, “Who will gonna kill us? You are the most talented assassin, no one could lay a finger at you. Then, who am I? I am the legendary thief who can go anywhere without being notice, I am also a fast runner~ no one can catch up my speed. Together, we can run away from this place and go to another place where no one recognizes us” Minami said as she squeezes the baby in her arms.

“Let’s run away together” Minami raised her right hand and caressing Atsuko’s cheek. She gently pulled Atsuko’s face closer and leaned to kiss her.

“WUAAAA WUAAAA” suddenly the baby is crying in Minami’s arm.

“What happened?” Atsuko panicked and pressed her hand on the baby’s mouth.

“What are you doing?” Minami pulled Atsuko’s hand away from the baby, “You’re going to kill her”

“I… I just want to make her silent” Atsuko complained at Minami and pointed the baby with her index finger, “I hate hearing baby’s cry!!”

Unknowingly, the baby grabbed Atsuko’s finger and put it inside her mouth. Atsuko is having goosebumps and stood there like a statue, not moving an inch. Minami realized what happened and smirked at Atsuko.

“Mama~ baby-chan is hungry~” Minami said with sing song.

“So what?!” Atsuko snapped out and pulled back her finger from the baby’s mouth. Once she pulled it out, the baby starts crying again.

Minami narrowing her eyes and staring at Atsuko’s oppai, making a pervert look, “You know what to do~”

“Eh?!” Atsuko crossed her hands to cover her chest and shake her head, “Why me? You can do it!”

“Ara~ ara~ well…” Minami looked at her own chest than looked at Atsuko’s, “Your oppai are bigger than mine. Baby wants yours~”

Minami held the baby in front of Atsuko, facing her. Atsuko can see the big hunger eyes of the baby were staring at her chest, drooling….

“……………” That leaves Atsuko in silence.

-------------------------------
A moment later, Atsuko ended up feeding the baby. Minami was leaning her back against Atsuko’s and humming a song, waiting for her to finish feeding the baby.

“Ne, Atsuko… Let’s raise her” Minami is staring at the ceiling and smile, “I believe you can be a great mother, three of us will live happily ever after”

“……………” Atsuko said nothing but inside her mind, she is smiling and very happy to hear those words from Minami. It’s been months since their first meeting. Atsuko often secretly leave her mansion every night and goes to Minami’s house just to see her face or listening her nagging and telling some funny stories from her past.

At the beginning, Atsuko is only interesting at Minami’s professionalism as thief and always challenge her to steal valuable things from museum or auction. Her interest on Minami is now grown into love. She can feel pain everytime she killed people, her heart is hurting to see blood stained in her hands and the dying face of her targets. Minami always trying to stop Atsuko from killing people but little that she knows what Atsuko will get if she didn’t finish her mission.

Jailed in the dark room for three days without drink and food, wiped by torn-electric whip all over her body, and being thrown into a pool of snakes for one day. This happened to Atsuko once when she listened to Minami and let her target get away. After that, Atsuko forces against her will and keep going to clear all the missions she has given. Until one day, she told her father that she wants to quit, she doesn’t want to become assassin, she wants to live a normal life. Her father gave her this last mission – clearing out all the family of Matsui, the sworn rival of Maeda family.

She managed to stealth into Matsui’s mansion and poisoned the food and water source. She took her chance to attack after the poison is reacting. All the Matsui can’t use their potential fully because of the poison so that Atsuko can kill them without having vital wounds. She killed all the family members but one… and this last survivor is currently feed by Atsuko.

“Tck…” Minami chuckled and tried to hold her laugh, “Seriously, I can’t believe you really feed her with your…” Minami is looking at Atsuko’s oppai and blushed, smiling sheepishly. “You can just go to kitchen and bring her milk bottle” She took out a small bottle with milk from inside her coat and laughing at Atsuko.

“I can’t believe a fearless, cruel assassin like you will give–” before Minami can continue, a bunch of daggers are flying toward her, going through her clothes and pinned her on the wall, two feet from the ground. The milk bottle slips from Minami’s hand and flying in the air.

Atsuko got up to catch the bottle and gave it to baby. She turned back to fix her clothes then sending a death glare to Minami while playing a dagger with her left hand, and carrying the baby with right hand. Minami gulped as she can feel the dark aura behind her girlfriend…

“I told you I’m living my life seriously” Atsuko smirked at Minami, “If I want to kill a person, I’ll do it seriously!!!”

STABB

Two daggers stabbed on the wall right beside Minami’s neck. Her soul almost flying out from her body…

Flashback End

Atsuko’s smile disappeared as she remembered something. She took out two photos which she got from Mii-chan who used to be her loyal informant. She is staring at it seriously, each of the photos is showing Minami’s face. The left photo is Minami in her rebellious smile with victorious sign. She is wearing black outfit and holding a beautiful pendant in her right hand. This photo is taken by a reporter five years ago where Minami is having a race with Atsuko to steal the ancient pendant from museum. She even got time to stop in front the reporter to take a picture before fleeing away. She is really the legendary thief at that time.

The second photo at right side is Minami with blank expression. This photo is taken from secret file. She is wearing black tank top with ‘NO36’ mark on the left. Everything seems unusual in this photo, especially the glowing red line which likes blood vessels form around her body. That red line formed weird mark at her left hand and half of her left neck.

Atsuko is staring at these photos and thinking about the probability that two of them are the same person. The same person she met five years ago. The one who gave her colorful life, the one who took her out from the prison home. The one she misses the most at this moment.

“If it’s true, what have happened to you Minami?”

Atsuko clenched her shirt and dropped a tear, “I saw you die in front of me… If you are alive, why don’t you come and looking for me? Where are you, Minami… I want to know what have happened…”

Atsuko clenched her fist, remembering the most painful memories to see Minami died in front of her.

Flashback

“Acchan~” Minami stretched out her hands to Atsuko, waiting for her to response, “Let’s go, the another place where no one recognizes us”

Atsuko smiled and walked to the shorter girl. Before the she could reach her, there’s a man showed up behind her, launching a shot on the shorter girl and hit directly at her heart.

BANG

The shorter girl takes a look at her chest. Red liquid starting to stain her shirt, she faced Atsuko and gave her a weak smile, “Looks like I got shot”

“MINAMI!!!”

Atsuko cried. She couldn’t believe what she saw just now. Before her hands reach the other girl, that girl fell backward and drowned into the sea.

“MINAMI!”

Atsuko was ready to jump down from the port but there’re many men in black suit show up to hold her. She is strong enough to take ten men down in ten seconds but suddenly a needle stuck at her neck, her vision becomes blurred and blank out.

When she woke up, she found herself being tied by chain on the wall. In front of her were her brother and some men in black. Her brother took one step closer and looking at her sharply, “Apologize to father and say you know you’re wrong. He’ll spare you”

Atsuko growled and struggling against the chain, “You murders! I’ll kill you!! All of you!!!”

SLAPP

Her brother gave her a slap, her face was swollen and a slight scar appeared on her cheek, “You are the one who killed her!” Her brother grabbed her neck and pinned her back to the wall, “I told you to stay away from her. I told you to not develop feelings toward her. If you stay away from her, she wouldn’t have to die. You are the one who killed her, do not blame on anyone else!”

Hearing her brother’s words, Atsuko felt so down. She gave up struggling. Her eyes were so dark and emotionless. She has lost in her own world and locked her heart. She looked like a doll without soul, no matter how they whipped the electric whip on her, she felt nothing. No matter how they beat her, she felt nothing. She kept her head down and murmured something over and over again.

“I killed you, Minami… I killed you… I killed you…”

-----------------------------
Days after days, Atsuko kept blaming herself for Minami’s dead. Until one day…

She heard baby’s crying…

Atsuko lifted her head, “Jurina…” she turned her head slowly to the right and turned to the left and let out a sigh when she realized she was in underground jail, “Tck… I began to hallucinating on things”

“You are not” a voice came out from nowhere and Atsuko heard baby’s voice again.

Atsuko turned her head to the corner and saw a short black figure showing itself. It was Yuko, her mentor, the only person she can trust in this dark world. Her eyes became wider when she saw Jurina was hidden behind Yuko’s coat. Yuko charged in and kicked at her stomach merciless.

“How long will you expect me to taking care of her?” Yuko sent another punch at her face, “You left her in my place and disappeared to be nowhere than this place”

Yuko cut off all the chain to free Atsuko and leave the baby in her arms, “You are the one who responsible at her, not me! Didn’t you say that you’re going to leave this place and live a peaceful life? It’s just because she died and you’re becoming useless like this? Majide? How can she be proud on you, she must regret that she ever met you! Coward! Can you ever live your life seriously?”

“Can you live your life seriously?” Minami’s voice suddenly echoed inside her mind.

“I’m living seriously!” Acchan shouted. “I’m living seriously!!!” Acchan launched a kick right on Yuko’s stomach. Yuko growled in pain and bend down, holding the pain.

“Great. Now, let’s get out of here before someone comes in” Yuko thumbs up and smiled at Atsuko with big grin. “I’ll take care of them, Minami” Yuko said in her mind.

“I will raise Jurina with my own hands, you’ll be proud of me, Minami…” Atsuko marked her words in her mind.

Flashback End

To be continue...

Next chapter is almost done~ Hope I can have time to update  :)
Thank you for reading and the comments  :D

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter eight : Living Seriously
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2012, 06:40:29 PM »
Uwa~~~~

Sorry for not commenting last time... I love your stories a lot, ichikawa-san, and this update made me a bit sad, but also I laughed at Acchan's interaction with the baby and Minami.

And Yuko-sama is as cheerful as always, even whacked in a stomach  :rofl:

I love her too much, but she's my oshimen, so what can I do really?..  :wub:

So Jurina is Rena-sama's sister? but that means, she's not the last member of Matsui clan, right?

Thank you for this update  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2012, 09:34:35 PM »
I can't believe I haven't read this yet....
It'd really interesting Ichikawa - san.
Minami who is acting like a child now is the Minami who died.. But what happened??? Why is she alive?
I'm seriously in love with Rena... Crazy as always!!!
I want more kisses between Yuko and Haruna, although I don't like KojiYuu... I admit they are cute!!
Please update SOON!!!

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2012, 04:52:57 AM »
Thanks for the update! Really love your fic :D Love the mystery behind it, looking forward to figuring out the whole "minami" situation :) Lol @ the feeding part & Atsuko's reaction after she found out :P

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2012, 06:55:58 AM »
good chapter!!

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2012, 02:42:23 PM »
wow!!!!

finally updated!!!

woo...!!!!

Nice chapter there Ichikawa-san!!!

Please do continue it..

Thank You
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2012, 01:16:10 AM »
Takamina, Acchan and Jurina are a cute family
I laughed so hard at tje.baby feeding hahaha

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter nine : The Black Cat
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2012, 02:26:21 PM »
@ sakura_drop_ : Thanks for reading and love my stories  :heart: :heart: Umm... about Rena, it explained in this chapter  :D You really love Yuko-sama^^ I am planning for Yuko-sama POV next chapter^^ Hope you'll like it too

@ TakaminaBG : I'm so happy you like this story, thank you. Minami flashback is written in this chapter, hope you like it^^ and yeah~ next chapter will be Yuko POV, maybe there'll be some Kojiyuu moment too^^ (still haven't start to write next chapter)

@ O r i g a m i : Nyahaha  :P Minami will sure becoming pervert when she is with Acchan~ she took that chance to peek at Acchan oppai!!  XD XD

@ arrow27 : Atsuko is cold but will never kill Minami~  :P  Mystery will be revealed in this chapter  :peace:  hope you like this :D

@ Haruko : Thanks for read and the comments, Haruko-san  :D

@ Wmatsui22 : another update  :D  hope you like this chapter too  :D

@ kahem :  XD Minami is obviously like teasing the 'serious Atsuko' nyahaha  XD  and yeah, the three of them will be cutest family~  XD

Well, here is the update!!! All things about Minami~
I can't believe I can update a chapter within two days!!  XD XD
so~ douzo~

Black Cat
Chapter Nine – The Black Cat

-----------------------------
Inside the church

Minami opened her eyes after three days unconscious inside the abandoned church. She gets up and leaned her body on the wall for support. Her eyes are hurt from the sun light which went through the building and spotted her. She uses her hand to cover the light and noticed there’s something in her hand, she takes a look at it. It’s a smashed tortoise-shaped melonpan. She just smiles at it and wonders what’s going on. She starts to look at her surroundings and trying to remember what have happened.

“What am I doing here? I was supposed to be at the port with Atsu–”

Suddenly, her head is in extreme pain. Blood vessels are visible on her forehead as the pain increasing. Her body temperature is increasing like hell. She screamed but no sound coming out from her mouth. Her heart is starting to beat like crazy and her head feels like it gonna explode. With the increasing headache and hot temperature, she began to have breathing problem. She feels like all the oxygen is drawn out from her. She dropped on the ground and struggling to breath. Her vision is starting to blur... until some scenes flash inside her head.

Flashback

BANG!

Minami got shot and drowned into the sea. She can hear Atsuko’s voice crying over her but her body was paralyzed. Her left chest felt so hurt, her heartbeat was weaken. As she drowned deeper in the sea, oxygen was drained away from her, her vision was blurred, she heard no more Atsuko’s voice. Desperately closing her eyes, she knows this is the end of her life.

There’s a brightening light fell on her face. Did she arrive in heaven? She thought she gonna end up in hell. She tried to open her heavy eyes and saw many figures whispering against each other. This is stranger place for her, she never been in here before. Another shocked went over her body and she fainted for sure.

“This will be the best of my masterpiece” said a young professor while injected something into Minami’s body, “The strongest fighter I ever had”

“Are you sure? Prof. Mayu…” a fierce figure opened her mouth-mask, revealing her face. She walked around the Minami’s body that placed on a surgery bed with many wire attached to her body.

“Believe her, Sayaka. I have no doubt in Mayu-chan’s skill” an ikemen girl clinging her arms around prof. Mayu and kissed her cheek.

“Sae, move your hands away from me” Mayu glared at the ikemen girl, “I need to concentrate”

“Government ordered me to send the vaccine within this month. Are you sure it will success this time?” asked Sayaka.

“I need a week to check on this girl after the injection. I’m sure I will hand it to you before the end of this month.

---------------------------
One week has passed since Minami got injected by the vaccine. It supposed to re-set the body systems and control the victim’s mind. The victim will have stronger physical strength and use the energy to 150%, compared to a normal people will only can use 70% of their physical strength. The victim will also lose their memories like their brain got formatted and will only obey to their master from the program set on computer. This project is used by government to use on their military army in order to fight against enemy without losing huge amount of their people and it will be dangerous if these vaccines fall into wrong hands.

To Mayu’s failure, Minami seems like to have her own will. She doesn’t listen to all Mayu’s order and being rebellious sometimes. But she is really the strongest fighters amongst the others. There’s once Mayu ordered all her victims to take down Minami and all get killed. Even so, Minami still has her own consciousness and won’t go berserk. It will be really bad if Minami went berserk.

Mayu redoing her research on the vaccine and searched for new victim to test on. More than forty people died in her experiment and lastly, there’s a survivor. Victim number 44, Matsui Rena. she has the same family name with the sworn enemy of Maeda’s family. Though not blood-related, actually she is the trustworthy assistant of the chief of Matsui family. She was adopted by Sir Matsui as personal butler and also takes job as Jurina’s babysitter.

Rena is very obedient to Mayu, maybe because she was once live under a master. But she is not stronger than Minami. There’s a time where Rena and Minami had a fierce fight because Mayu ordered Rena to break Minami. She lost but Minami smiled at her and taking care of her until her wound healed. At that time, Rena secretly took note in her heart that she will not kill this person anymore.

Mayu redoing her research again to get someone stronger than Minami. What she doesn’t know is, the punches Rena hit on Minami’s head in the fight caused a serious injured inside. The vaccine has slowly left from her brain and Minami got her memories back.

----------------------
In the middle of the night, there’re two figures walking secretly into the narrow street.

“This is all I got” Minami said as she handed an envelope to the officer Mariko, “There’s one question I need to know”

“What do you want to know?” asked Mariko.

“Is that true, this project is ordered by government?”

“This is top secret, I can’t make sure of that” Mariko said as she kept the envelope inside her coat, “But I am secretly investigated about it too”

“Did government know how far they made us suffer? This project killed hundreds people already just for experiment! Nine of ten people died from the injection. Even so, the survivors live a life like zombie… being controlled like machine, like robot! This is cruel! This is evil!”

“First of all, thank you for becoming spy to investigate this case. I know you have suffered but this is to save the people. I am suspicious that this project is not for government, there’s someone behind the mask of this matter. If this vaccine fell into wrong hands, the world will be in chaos”

“Blame to my righteous sickness, I can’t let this happen” Minami said while posing her victorious pose and smirked at Mariko.

“You were once the commander officer, why do you leave and changed into phantom thief?”

“Did you forget the nickname they give me?” Minami turned her back at Mariko, “The black cat… fights in speed and unpredictable skills… I am a stray cat, I don’t live under command and disciplinary. All I want is to be free and do anything I want. Government things, military things are annoying me. I don't want to be ordered and doing things they want. I live under freedom… this is me, the black cat”

Minami looked over her shoulder and glared at Mariko, "I stole black money and corrupt things from rich and help the poor because government ignored them. You guys are useless people. I will fight those bastard with my own hands"

"Don't do anything reckless. Contact me if you found something matter" Mariko said while walking away out of the street.

"As if I would" Minami whispered in silent. She swayed her long black coat and disappeared into the dark.

-----------------------
After secret meeting with the officer Mariko, Minami sneaked inside the main laboratory where Mayu does all her stuffs. She pretended that she’s still under her control and get to know where the main program that controls their mind. Finally, she found it and destroyed it. The isolated island where she lives, break into pieces and drown to the sea. Later than… she lost her memories again and met with Atsuko, her lover…

(The continuation start in chapter 1 as Minami lost her memories and bumped into Atsuko)

Flashback End

Minami finally managed herself to breath and staring at the ceiling. She has her memories back. She recalled her gained memories and smiling when the image of Atsuko and Jurina’s smiling faces flashes in.

“Jurina has grown up, heh?” Minami is grinning and thumb up for Atsuko, “You managed to run from your family and raise Jurina, I’m so proud of you, Acchan” she paused and then smile again, “Thanks Yuko, protecting Acchan for me when I’m not around”

Minami get up and clean her clothes, “I guess I have to continue the things I left undone…”

To be continue...

That's the end of chapter 9!!
Next will be Yuko-sama POV~
Yuko-sama has little appearance since the beginning but why is she around Atsuko? Why she said she will replace Minami to take care of Atsuko and Jurina? Why is Mariko chasing for her and try to jail her? Well~ continue in next chapter~

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter nine : The Black Cat
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2012, 02:48:30 PM »
I bet Yuko is in love with Acchan..... Not AtsuYuu.... again....
Back to the chapter, I'm glad Takamina is still human, for some weird reason I thought she is not human anymore. :D
Takamina was a commander??? Well that suits her.
Please update SOON!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2012, 03:40:35 PM »
Yes, I really love Yuko-sama, she is my one true oshimen (and Rena-sama, as SKE48 oshimen  :wub: :wub: :wub: )

Anyway, unlike others - no offense, though - I would love to see some AtsuYuu  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Ah, I'm so waiting for the next chapter to come *spazzes and jumps around like crazy, throwing sakura petals into Yuko-sama's wallpaper )

Anyway, so Rena-sama is like Jurina's bodyguard... And Minami is this awesome?  :shocked :twothumbs :twothumbs

But I believe if Rena-sama goes berserk, she's stronger than anyone... *bias highest level ON*

Ah, I'll be waiting for you next chapter  ;)

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2012, 03:51:19 PM »
Thanks for the update :D Wow, really love how you revealed what happaned with Minami, it was awesome :D Glad Minami remembers!!! Looking forward to your next chapter ^^ Thanks again :)

Offline yuuzu05

• ecchi
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2012, 12:14:12 AM »
 :panic: :panic: :panic: so many answers to my questions that lead to more questions :panic: :panic: :panic:
is minami going back to aachan and jurina now? what about yuko...atsuyuu??
thankyou for the update, i really like your story  :deco: :bow:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2012, 05:11:23 AM »
I like Mayuyu here~ she looks so cool~

nee can I request a little Mayuki?

There are a lot of flashbacks in these chapters Interesting~

Thanks for the update~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰Story1✰ Black Cat - Chapter ten: Shadow x Rules
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2012, 02:42:33 PM »
Finally~ got time to write...  :)
( Is there anyone still reading this fic?  :huhuh )

So, here's the promised chapter about Yuko-sama no POV~  :D
Hope you enjoy  :)

Black Cat
Chapter Ten – Shadow x Rules

Outside at the balcony, Yuko is watching Atsuko and Jurina fell asleep on the couch. She is watching them behind the shadow, in silent… she simply smiled at herself and looking up to the bright moon, hanging in the night sky.

“Rules number six, never break your promises…” she closed her eyes and whispered, “I will never break this rule, shorty”

Yuko POV

How long has it been?

Ten years? Twelve years… I’ve been around you for twelve years…

You were nine when we first met. Your emotionless face and your eyes were cold as ice. They said your talent surpassed everyone older than you. When you finished your first assault mission, you took over my place as the most talented assassin. I went from first place to second. I was so mad and took a glance at you. You were standing beside me, in the centre, receiving the pledge of honor. I can accomplish that mission too, but why people judged her so highly.

I was really annoying that everyone took their attention on Maeda Atsuko. I know she is talented and she is the child of Chief Maeda clan but I still can’t acknowledge her skill. I am older than her, I accomplish many missions better than her but why… why do people judge her better than me? Simple… because she is the heir of Maeda Clan and I was just a kid adopted by your clan.

Not only that, I was assigned to be her mentor. What a great idea… I can make fun of her and tell her to do meaningless jobs. At the first day, I told her to stand still with one foot. She had to keep that position for eight hours and she did. Second day, I told her to mop the floor of six dojos and she did it. Third day, I told her to clean all the roof of this mansion and she did it well. Even it’s just a simple task, she did it perfectly… without thinking if I was just playing around and had no mean to teach her assassins’ skills, she did it all perfectly.

“Don’t you have questions to ask me? Don’t you curious why I told you to do those simple houseworks?”

“I believe Senpai has your own reason. Maybe you are testing my patience or something else”

She answered with very calm voice. It pissed me more. I was really just playing around with you, but you made a mistake… a big mistake. I grabbed my wooden sword and swayed it right on her head. The wooden sword broke in two and her head is bleeding. She didn’t move a bit, she is standing there and welcomed my attack.

“Why don’t you move?” I asked.

“I believe Senpai won’t hurt me badly” she said as she wiped the blood on her eyebrow.

“Do you know why I hit you?” I asked and she stayed silent, “Because you made a big mistake. Rules number five, Never believe in anyone else beside you, yourself”

“I am sorry” she bowed.

-----------------------------------
Days by days I told her to do houseworks but she never complains about it. Her emotionless face is bothering me. Standing in front of this big tree, in the middle of backyard, I imagined her face on this tree. I am really annoying and raised my fist to punch it. After punching it for several times, a cat jumped out from behind the tree, her face told me she is surprised and scared.

“Good timing, I need some fun” I glance at the scared kitty and smirked, “Don’t worry kitty, I won’t use any weapons at you. I give you ten seconds to run… better hurry~ 10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1…0…”

The cat is running aimlessly while I started counting, it was really funny and I am amused. “Time’s up, I’m coming now!” I picked up a stone and started running toward the poor kitten, “Where should I aim? Head? Eyes?”

My eyes narrowed to target the cat and launched the stone in my hand. It was about to hit the kitty’s head then someone grabbed the stone and crashed it into dust. This annoying person, Maeda Atsuko came to save the kitten. She held the cat in her arms and patted its head.

“Why you hurt her?” she asked, with the same emotionless face.

“Feel pity for the cat?” I laughed before launching forward and kicked her at her head, snatching the kitty from her hands. She reached out her hands to get back the cat and stopped by me before she can even touch it. I jumped up high and put the kitty on the tree branch.

“Wanna get it? Fight me” I grinned at her, “If you win, I’ll let that kitty alive”

I saw she clenched her fist tightly and the other seconds, she already stood in front of me, launching her fist. I was surprised by her speed but I can still dodge her attacks. Her punches and kicks were strong but not fast. When she punched my stomach and I didn’t move, she thought that she got me but sorry… I smirked at her and locked her left arm, whipped her down to the ground with Judo-style.

“Rules number four, never loosen your guard”

I sent another punch at her face but she stopped it with left hand and sending a powerful punch with her right hand, on my face. I moved away and rubbed my swollen cheek. It’s been a long time that someone can lay her fist on my cheek. This is getting interesting. I moved forward with fast pace and launched my fist without holding back at her stomach. She slide backward a few steps and bend down to hold her stomach. She paused in her current position, without moving.

“The most talented assassin… cih!” I mocked at her, “You down with just one punch from me? Are you kidding me?” I walked to beside her and touched the pledge on her shirt, “You don’t suit this tittle” I said as I pulled the pledge away from her shirt.

But then, she grabbed my hands and whipped me down with the Judo-style I used before. I can’t believe she copied my moves. I managed to get away under her and she launched her attacks that were mine. Her movements and the pace were all the same as me, no… she even faster… so this is why she can get that pledge. I can’t believe she can manage to learn skills in one sight. She managed to punch my face once again and knocked me down to the ground. If she continues to launch that fist, I’ll definitely lose… then I have to use my ultimate skill!

*Puppy eyes with tears flowing at the edge of eyes*

She hesitated for a while and this becomes my chance to attack. I rolled over and pinched her arms down to ground. “Rules number three, never being hesitant in your attack!” I launched my last attack and she fainted.

When she woke up, the first thing come to her mind is about the kitty. I smiled and pointed the moving object under her blanket. She opened it and smiled. I was so captive by her smile… this is the first time I saw such a beautiful smile.

You only smile when you’re with that little kitty and I want to keep that smile. I let you to keep the kitty secretly and watching you from behind the shadow. Everytime I saw your smile, my heart is at ease… far away from this dark world of assassins. Good times don’t last forever… one day, she found her kitty dead in the backyard, its body is break apart. That time, I saw her cry for the first time and her voice tear up my heart.

“Rules number two, never have feelings in your heart, it will make you weak” I tapped on her shoulder. “We assassins must not break the rules. Rules were made to protect us from being weakling and train us to be strong. You already break four rules from the big five. Don’t ever break the rules number one”

You cried so hard on that day… and I swear to protect her smile… but you never smiled again… Until one day… you back from your mission with a small smile forming on your lips.

“Something good happened?” I asked and you smiled. You said nothing and go to your room.

I followed you for many days and found out you’re being with another person… short, clumsy, and stupid person… I was hiding far behind to avoid being exposed by you. I can’t see that midget’s face clearly… I can’t hear what you talking about… if only I heard it, you won’t be suffered.

I won’t let you elope with that midget… I won’t let you being jailed like this…

Am I failed for being a mentor? I was assigned to train you become stronger. You were assigned under me yet I’ve let you break the big five rules… the worse, you’ve broke the most important rule… “Rules number one, never fallen in love”

“Love will make you weak, will make you lost, will make you lose your life…”

-----------------------
That day I’m doing my mission to kill a commander officer from government. Unfortunately, I am being arrested and kept behind the bar. Out of the sudden in the middle of the night, a person in black with mask covered half of her face came into the jail to free me.

“Panda-girl come to rescue~” said this panda masked-man.
(her mask resembles to panda eyes plus panda ears)

“Who are you!” I formed my fighting position, “Is the organization sent you here?”

“You like this mask?” this masked-man smiled sheepishly, “I stole this from my underling~ she has such a weird habit~”

I glared at her and raised my fist.

“W-wait wait wait…” She waved her hands and stepped back, “I know you, Oshima Yuko, adopted by Maeda Clan and serve as paid killer for the family. Currently has an underling called Maeda Atsuko. Height 160cm, Bust 76cm, Waist 55cm, Hips 80cm–”

“W-wait! How did you know about her size?!” I clenched her shirt and pushing her until her back touched the wall, “Who are you?!”

“Eh?! How did you know her size too? Who are you?!!!” this girl copied my questions and movements, pushed me back to the wall.

“You bastard!!”

Sssssttt… lower your voice” she pressed my mouth and looking around to ensure no one is coming. Suddenly, I can feel the seriousness in her eyes, “I know you’re here to kill the commander and get the name list of Maeda clan. You all will be slaughtered if the name list sent government’s hand”

She slowly retreat and moved backward from me, “I help you steal the name list and get you out of here, but you have to do one thing for me”

“Who exactly you are?” I dashed toward her, trying to pull her mask. She has very fast reflex and dodged my attacks easily. “Talk to me face to face!”

“The time is almost up, stay quit and listen to me!” she sent a powerful fist on my stomach, sending shivers over my backbone. “I know you care for Acchan. I know you were stalking her all the time and watching her behind the shadow”

“How did you kn–” I know her, she must be… “You are that midget thief who stole her heart!”

“Yes, I am the legendary phantom thief who can steal anything in this world~!” This midget said it proudly, “Oh yeah, you can call me Minami instead of ‘midget’, Yuko-san”

I want to launch another attack at her arrogant face but the last fist from her made me weak to do attack. I just stayed silent, not moving from my spot.

“Let’s get serious…” she cleared her throat and I can feel seriousness in her voice, “Me and Acchan decided to elope tonight. If there’s something happen, please take care of Acchan for me. You are the only one we can trust with. Can I have your promise?”

I stayed silent, still thinking about the offer. If I agree, Maeda clan name list will be safe, it can prevent them to be slaughtered by government. I will be free from this jail… and Atsuko… if she managed to flee with her, will she happy? If something happened I can still stay beside her and take care of her…

“Rules number six, never break your promises” I put my right palm on my chest “You can have my promise”

-----------------------
That night, I followed Atsuko all day to the place where she promised to meet with that thief. As she thought, they’re abused by Chief Maeda’s men. Chief knows her daughter break family rules and fallen in love with this thief. He sent people to kill her and bring Atsuko back to secret mansion. Inside there, Atsuko was being punished and tortured until she is willingly to acknowledge her fault. But Atsuko is stubborn and never admitted her fault. Her brother used some words to insult her, making her believe the death of that thief is Atsuko’s fault.

“I told you to stay away from her. I told you to not develop feelings toward her. If you stay away from her, she wouldn’t have to die. You are the one who killed her, do not blame on anyone else!”

“I killed you, Minami… I killed you… I killed you…”

I can’t stand to look her being like this. I need to save her… I won’t break my promise to you. I’ll take good care of her. I sneaked into the mansion and save her. We manage to escape from that mansion along with little Jurina, I took them to the house you told me. You bought a simple house in other town and plan to live with them, but it’s a pity that you left.

-----------------------
-----------------------

Staring at the moon, Yuko smiled, “Did you know, Minami? Acchan is really popular with her beauty. I have to following her everyday to make sure no perv stalkers around her and no one could hitting on her. I earn money from stealing and assaulting as living fee for her! I wonder will Jurina see me as her dad? *laugh* Don’t worry~ I won’t fall for her. I look at her as my sister. Besides, I am more interesting at beauty woman who has big boobs~ just like this”

Yuko took out a photo from her pocket and staring at it with big grin, then she smiled gently…

Because I know there’s no place for me in her heart… I am just a mentor, a big sister for her…

Yuko sighed and took out another two photos from her pocket. Those two photos are the same as what Atsuko holds in her hands. Two Minami… “I should investigate this. If these two is the same person, I’ll beat you bad badly as revenge for Atsuko, Jurina, and me!”

“The black cat, Takahashi Minami!” Yuko took out a marker and draw mustache on the photos.

To be continue...

That's the end of chapter 10...
Hope I don't disappoint readers, Yuko-sama is a bit out of chara here...
Hmm... since there's a request for little Mayuki... I'll try to add them in next chapter  :)
Thank you for reading minna  :D

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Namida no Nai Sekai