JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gojuu-on

Author Topic: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Chapter Forty-Six -- Nightmare]  (Read 144627 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Re: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Chapter Sixteen -- Surprise...?]
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2007, 12:12:41 AM »
Bah I was asleep when you updated. Meh, or I would have beat Loser to it. :P

Anyway, Maasa being a tough drunk wwas interesting. Her attitude's funny when drunk. XD I almost just want to shove her in Momo's direction and say "just hook up with her already!" XD.

Hmm I wonder what they found? If it's like Yuu said and they found Love Machine, I'll just die of laughter. XD

Update more soon! ^_^

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline FeverInducedMadness

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2007, 03:15:28 AM »
Dibs on first comment! <3

Gotta love my spazzing from AIM xD

Aww at Chinami and Captain at the beginning.

Oh my, Maasa is certainly stubborn about keeping her touch image in front of everyone, drunk or not o_o; I wonder what her secrets really are... Hope Saki finds them soon xD

I think Risako and Momoko found Love Machine xD

...Or Anata nashi de wa ikete yukenai xD

XD your spazzing is amusing.

I decided to give them a little break.

Lol Well, you'll have to wait and see...

Good heavens, no. o_o

...But that one will come later.

WHOO!! >_<

I did it!! I made it faster! O_O

I wonder what music is the sheet music...>_> Bad engrish I know >_>

I wuv this chapter though! >w<
Maasa drunk and I bet I know why >w<

QUOTES!! =D

Well now, ain't that just flippin' adorable! >w<

XDXDXD I love her reason XD
Maasa always doing the tough routine...She needs a hug!! >w< *Huggles the drunky*

I have no idea why but I laughed hard at this XDXDXD

Lol, I love the attitude XDXD

THIS IS WHAT ?! WHAT IS IT!!??? >w<

~UPDATE I MUST KNOW!!

Quality and Quantity, Doofus!

O_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_O
O_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_O
O_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_O
O_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_OO_O

~Update and who said you can kick me back!
*pinches your cheeks* RAWR!!

Lol. Here's your update, master. You're fallin' behind. <3

Bah I was asleep when you updated. Meh, or I would have beat Loser to it. :P

Anyway, Maasa being a tough drunk wwas interesting. Her attitude's funny when drunk. XD I almost just want to shove her in Momo's direction and say "just hook up with her already!" XD.

Hmm I wonder what they found? If it's like Yuu said and they found Love Machine, I'll just die of laughter. XD

Update more soon! ^_^

I was asleep before I updated. XD

Haha, well... >3

NOT LOVE MACHINE. >< haha

M'kay.

[Yuu-chaaaaaaa~n!]
-sig is undah construction because it needs to be pimped out-

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2007, 03:16:35 AM »
-WEDGE- <33

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2007, 03:20:25 AM »
NOTLOVEMACHINE. lol
The english translation to some of the lyrics to the song they found are in here.
I'll give a cookie to whomever names the song first.
Shouldn't be that hard, though. :3

[Chapter Seventeen –- It’s in Our Blood]

This is…

I really couldn’t believe my eyes. This was a song that I had never heard myself, but I had heard about it. The song that had made this theatre… this troupe… and perhaps even this city famous for the performing arts. Not because of the lyrics or the music… in fact, it had nothing at all to do with the song itself… but rather…

…the person who had performed it for the first time.

*♪“Embrace... this entire city! Embrace… these dreams!”♪

“Risako-chan… how did you… I don’t even…”

She seemed to be very, very proud of herself, and was grinning at me from ear to ear.

“You don’t even know what to say, do you? I remembered about this yesterday when you were talking about finding other songs… and so I thought I could surprise you with it.”

♪“You’re such a flirt tonight, aren’t you? Don’t tease me…”♪

“Can I hold it?”

It would have been strange for anyone else to be in awe of a score of music, but Risako understood how I was feeling, and she handed it over as delicately as possible. My fingers tingled just a little bit when they came into contact with the slightly worn paper, and it was all I could do to keep from trembling. I mean…

This was it.

Talk about holding your destiny in your hands. Not to mention the past…

♪ Heartbeat! A heart-pounding night! A night I’d never want to end- endless summer night!♪

She had written this song. Every lyric… every musical note…
She had planned out the dance steps in her head…
She took what had started out as nothing… and turned it into something beautiful.

And because of her, this once-dead city had started to thrive.

Before everything went wrong, anyway…

I snapped out of my musings to realize that Risako had been talking to me. I quickly tried to tap in to what she was saying.

“…And so I was thinking, since we aren’t doing the old show anymore that maybe you could be the one to dance to this. As a sort of tribute or something, y’know? I think that-”

“No.”

You don’t know what you’re asking of me… I can’t do this.

“-Eh…? What do you mean?”

“I-I just can’t… okay? It’s better if we just put it up and never think about it again, alright?”

“Momo-chan- wait, where are you going?”

“I think I’m going to take a walk outside or something… Get some fresh air, something like that. It’s kind of stuffy in here.”

“Momo-chan, wait!”

But I couldn’t stop running. Seeing that had brought the memories rushing back in an unstoppable torrent, and I couldn’t handle them all at once like this.

Risako just didn’t understand.

I can’t dance like she could.

I can’t sing like she did.

I’ll never even be half the person that she still is…

…Because I’m nothing like my mom.

------------

Maasa was feeling incredibly sick at the moment. Her stomach had been completely emptied of anything and everything that had been inside of it only minutes before, and she dared not walk just yet or her body would force her into a fit of dry heaving. She wasn’t sure how much more of that she could take before she passed out or something…

Needless to say, the good feelings were gone, and the alcohol was wearing off faster than she had wanted it to.

Her head felt like it had been pierced with several metal stakes, and she refused to open her eyes until her stomach quit acting up, because the sunlight only helped to make her even more queasy.

Never… never EVER again… Especially not if it’s free…

She hated this. She hated that she had let what Maiha said get her so worked up.

So what if you’re going to be a loner and a loser for the rest of your life, Maasa? It’s better than this… Throwing your insides up into a dumpster in an alley… this is just sad.

Maasa steadied herself against the metal container, working up the strength to crack open one eye. At least no one was around to witness just how sorry she was… All of her dignity didn’t have to go down the drain…

With a grunt, the tall girl began to stagger out from between the two buildings, struggling to ignore the lurching feeling inside.

Maybe I should go back and take Saki up on her offer of staying over… I’m gonna be out of commission for a couple of hours…

She was going to turn around and head back towards the loft, when a small body shot out of nowhere, colliding with her own very unstable one and knocking both of them to the concrete.

*I don't own these lyrics, blah, blah, blah, disclaimer, disclaimer. XD

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2007, 03:20:48 AM »
FIRST DIBS <3

Figures it would be Elegies. I dance to that in the shower all the time xD

Oooooh, Momoko's mom used to be a part of this? I think Momo definitely understands the reputation O_O; Does this mean Ai was a part of this too? If that's the case, Ai's like, 30 in this story O____O; Or at least in her late 20s... o_o;

Maasa's losing that tough girl image. It's inevitable xD I wonder who really triggers her character development xD

Looking forward to the next chapter, Fimmy-chan!

O_O;
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 03:29:20 AM by Yuuyami »

Loser87

=O

Holy Crap!! =O

That was good! >w<

What gonna happen next huh huh huh huh huh?!?! *pokes you with a pointy stick* C'Mon!!!

Quoting quoting quoting yeah yeah yeah!! WHOO!

This is…

I really couldn’t believe my eyes. This was a song that I had never heard myself, but I had heard about it. The song that had made this theatre… this troupe… and perhaps even this city famous for the performing arts. Not because of the lyrics or the music… in fact, it had nothing at all to do with the song itself… but rather…

…the person who had performed it for the first time.

*♪“Embrace... this entire city! Embrace… these dreams!”♪

“Risako-chan… how did you… I don’t even…”

She seemed to be very, very proud of herself, and was grinning at me from ear to ear.

“You don’t even know what to say, do you? I remembered about this yesterday when you were talking about finding other songs… and so I thought I could surprise you with it.”

♪“You’re such a flirt tonight, aren’t you? Don’t tease me…”♪

“Can I hold it?”

It would have been strange for anyone else to be in awe of a score of music, but Risako understood how I was feeling, and she handed it over as delicately as possible. My fingers tingled just a little bit when they came into contact with the slightly worn paper, and it was all I could do to keep from trembling. I mean…

This was it.

Talk about holding your destiny in your hands. Not to mention the past…

♪ Heartbeat! A heart-pounding night! A night I’d never want to end- endless summer night!♪

=O Oh, my its really something to be treasured
But, I really can't figure out the song! >_<
Um...is it Summer Night out? ~ Morning Musume???
Am I right?
No I think I'm wrong DAMN!

can’t dance like she could.

I can’t sing like she did.

I’ll never even be half the person that she still is…

…Because I’m nothing like my mom.

=O...Poor Momo-chan!! *Hugs poor Momo* ;+;
Why must you make this dramatic!?
But drama is good I love drama!
Keep going!

Never… never EVER again… Especially not if it’s free…

Yeah...Right, I believe she'll drink..again...in one of the future chapters I think

She was going to turn around and head back towards the loft, when a small body shot out of nowhere, colliding with her own very unstable one and knocking both of them to the concrete

Momo and Maa-chan confrontation!! =O
Is it gonna be more maaxMomo moments is it!?
Momo is gonna see past Maasa's tough girl exterior right!?
Or is something going to intervene!?

I GOTTA KNOW!! >w<

UPDATE DAMMIT!!

O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

=)

If you feel tired, you should sleep
It's the weekend whoo!!!!
=D

By the way,
>;P Who ever said I was falling behind? kukukukuku
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 03:43:59 AM by Loser87 »

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
Ooooh, Momo's mom was involved? Wah. Must be quite a discovery for her.

And yay for Momo/Maasa collision....in more than one way hmm? XD

Post more soon! XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Quote from: FeverInducedMadness
Saki wasn’t used to waking up in somebody else’s arms.

Why Captain always seem cute although she just doing a simple thing :heart:

She carefully slid out of the tanned girl’s grasp, standing up to stretch and yawn and allow her eyes some time to adjust to the sunlight shining through the decaying roof. But the brightness outside was in sharp contrast with how gloomy she felt on the inside.

If she keep moving cutely I'll die before finish reading this X_X

Concerned, the small girl quickly made her way down the ladder and onto the ground, coming to a crouch beside Maasa. If her bloodshot eyes and slurred, broken speech weren’t enough to prove that the female was drunk, her alcohol-scented breath surely was…

WTH, I though you're just joking.. She /is/ drunk!

“Maasa, you don’t drink more alcohol to get rid of a hangover that you got from getting drunk!”

Lol, Maasa.

This is…

SPARTA! (someone should say it >_> LOL)

I'll be waiting for this legendary music piece (or something else) Loving cute Captain in this :3 Thanks FIM!

previouschap
--------------------------------
nextchap XD

Elegies - Inshouha Renoir no You ni ! Just... wow.. (yeah, i google the name because it's hard to spell -_-", i remember this dakishimete !)

I can feel Momo's feeling when she recalled back her most treasured memory... It is a great shock to her... (I'm typing with one hand, because my lunch is in the other hand lol.. it's so hard to quote -_-")
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 05:08:22 AM by ziggurat »

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline TydusArandor

• ecchi
  • Member+
Haha, "endless summer night" gave the song away :D Did Love MACHINE actually have similar lyrics?  :O

Momoko's mom? That would've been the last person I expected. Things are starting to get more mysterious now :o! Now I really want to know what happened before! >_<;;

Poor Maasa! I have a feeling she's not gonna be a loner for that much longer, unless if our dear author of this story is cruel enough to make her stay a loner.. >_<!! Which, of course, won't happen, right!? Right!?!?

Looking forward to some Maasa x Momoko next update :D

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
[-takin a break from reading through OCG to reply to comments and update-]

FIRST DIBS <3

Figures it would be Elegies. I dance to that in the shower all the time xD

Oooooh, Momoko's mom used to be a part of this? I think Momo definitely understands the reputation O_O; Does this mean Ai was a part of this too? If that's the case, Ai's like, 30 in this story O____O; Or at least in her late 20s... o_o;

Maasa's losing that tough girl image. It's inevitable xD I wonder who really triggers her character development xD

Looking forward to the next chapter, Fimmy-chan!

Lol It's an awesome song. Best shuffle ever, in my opinion.

Awesome speculation, but no, Ai wasn't a part of that. You can determine all of the H!P cameos ages the same way with the Berryz: (Basically, just add three years to the age that they WILL be after their birthday this year.) Which would give you Ai @ 24, Risa @ 22, and Erika @ 19. Since the song that they've found was performed about 20 years ago, Aichan would have only been four. X3

Well, images never last... eventually who you really are shines through.

Comin' soon. :3

=O

Holy Crap!! =O

That was good! >w<

What gonna happen next huh huh huh huh huh?!?! *pokes you with a pointy stick* C'Mon!!!

Quoting quoting quoting yeah yeah yeah!! WHOO!

=O Oh, my its really something to be treasured
But, I really can't figure out the song! >_<
Um...is it Summer Night out? ~ Morning Musume???
Am I right?
No I think I'm wrong DAMN!

=O...Poor Momo-chan!! *Hugs poor Momo* ;+;
Why must you make this dramatic!?
But drama is good I love drama!
Keep going!

Yeah...Right, I believe she'll drink..again...in one of the future chapters I think

Momo and Maa-chan confrontation!! =O
Is it gonna be more maaxMomo moments is it!?
Momo is gonna see past Maasa's tough girl exterior right!?
Or is something going to intervene!?

I GOTTA KNOW!! >w<

UPDATE DAMMIT!!

=)

If you feel tired, you should sleep
It's the weekend whoo!!!!
=D

By the way,
>;P Who ever said I was falling behind? kukukukuku

Haha, I'm glad I was able to deliver the awesome this time around.
And OW @ your pointy stick. .__.

Nope, not Summer Night Town. XD
It's Inshouha Renoir no You ni, as guessed by some of the others.

I make it dramatic to keep it interesting. <3

You're probably right about the drinking. That's kind of predictable, though.

You'll have to wait and seeeeeee~!

Ooooh, Momo's mom was involved? Wah. Must be quite a discovery for her.

And yay for Momo/Maasa collision....in more than one way hmm? XD

Post more soon! XD

Yup yup. :3

Hehe. <3

M'kaaaaay.

Why Captain always seem cute although she just doing a simple thing :heart:

If she keep moving cutely I'll die before finish reading this X_X

WTH, I though you're just joking.. She /is/ drunk!

Lol, Maasa.

SPARTA! (someone should say it >_> LOL)

I'll be waiting for this legendary music piece (or something else) Loving cute Captain in this :3 Thanks FIM!

previouschap
--------------------------------
nextchap XD

Elegies - Inshouha Renoir no You ni ! Just... wow.. (yeah, i google the name because it's hard to spell -_-", i remember this dakishimete !)

I can feel Momo's feeling when she recalled back her most treasured memory... It is a great shock to her... (I'm typing with one hand, because my lunch is in the other hand lol.. it's so hard to quote -_-")

Because everything Saki does is cute. :3

D: Don't die! lol

Yeah, she's really smashed there.

Well, first you have Momo-logic, then Risako-logic, obviously Drunk!Maasa-logic must follow.

I haven't seen 300. D:

No prob. :3 Thanks for always commenting.

Yeah, I could have made it so much easier to guess if I had put down the romaji lyrics instead... XD

XD Do you always comment on my story while eating lunch?

Haha, "endless summer night" gave the song away :D Did Love MACHINE actually have similar lyrics?  :O

Momoko's mom? That would've been the last person I expected. Things are starting to get more mysterious now :o! Now I really want to know what happened before! >_<;;

Poor Maasa! I have a feeling she's not gonna be a loner for that much longer, unless if our dear author of this story is cruel enough to make her stay a loner.. >_<!! Which, of course, won't happen, right!? Right!?!?

Looking forward to some Maasa x Momoko next update :D

Really? o_o I actually didn't even know that was what Reina sang in the song until I looked the lyrics up. And about Love Machine, I have no idea. I don't actually really like that song very much. ><

Well, I've actually scattered a few hints here and there that might have lead you to believe that Momoko & Risako's family is one full of talent... Plus Momoko mentions her mother's sayings every so often (twice so far, I think).

Hm... Am I cruel? ...I'm not sure. :D

But you'll get some Maasa x Momo in a few minutes. That I can promise you.
It's not much, but it's some. XD

[-wedge call-]

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
-Wedge answered- <3

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
[Chapter Eighteen -- Let's Pick Up the Pieces]

Maasa could not move.

Part of this was because her head was now hurting ten times worse, and the pain was almost enough to make her start crying. And she had made a silent vow several years ago never to cry again, so you can imagine the kind of headache we’re talking about here. And in her dazed and hungover state, she couldn’t really grasp what had happened—or what had hit her, for that matter—and thus was very confused when she glimpsed the silhouette of someone hovering over her.

The sun was behind said person, and thanks to the fact that her senses were slightly impaired at the moment, she couldn’t tell who it was at all.

Did I die just now? Maybe I got hit by a car… Damn. So… would that be a demon, then…? …Or an angel?

The demon-angel was talking to her, and she strained to hear the words.

“I-I’m so sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going… Are you alright, Sudou-san?”

Wait… That wasn’t any kind of otherworldly being… she recognized that voice. It was that girl… the one from yesterday. What was her name again? It wasn’t easy to remember things when your mind was still clouded by an alcoholic haze. Well, whomever it was sounded very shaken up at the moment…

“…Sudou-san… Maasa?”

Even if Maasa wanted to reply, she couldn’t think straight enough at the moment to formulate a response. Besides that, the energy required to speak would have irritated her skull-splitting headache. Something soft and cool brushed against her forehead, and after a moment or so she realized that it was the other girl’s small hand. The touch was soothing, and she almost felt as if she could have gone to sleep right there.

“Your face is pale… and you’re really warm… and… uh, you smell a lot like alcohol.”

The hand pulled away, and Maasa in her inebriated state was very sad to see it go. She knew what would happen next. The other girl would just leave her there and walk away in disgust. And-

“Well… I can’t just leave you here like this… I guess I can take you back to Risako’s apartment… it’s not that far from here. But you’re going to have to try and get up, because you’re bigger than I am and I can’t carry you.”

…What?

Maasa could feel Momoko tugging at her hands, and after a brief struggle, their combined efforts got the taller girl to her feet. She was very very unsteady at this point, however, and had one arm around Momoko’s shoulder, so that the smaller female could support her.

Maasa was much too exhausted to question any of it, and the two of them made their way slowly but surely towards the apartment complex.

------------

The grand piano’s rich tones flooded the main room and hallways of the theatre, carrying the melody that had been playing in Yurina’s head for a couple of weeks now. She wasn’t exactly sure where this particular song had come from, or how she was able to write it down, but it was there, and she could play it with ease and knew the lyrics by heart. She had wanted to play it for the stranger today… but the mysterious girl hadn’t shown up this morning…

Quietly, she sang along as she played, but only because she was sure that none of the others were around.

“♪Sono mama de dakishimete yo, stop by me… Unmei wa koko ni atta wa. Omoide wo koushin shitai, everyday… Isshou anata no koto…♪”

She caught sight of Miyabi reentering the room from the corner of her eye, and quickly brought the song to a close, the final word remaining only in her thoughts.

Aishitai…

Miyabi looked like she had just finished being up to no good, and was wearing an extremely pleased grin on her face. Yurina knew that grin well, and her eyes widened as she realized something.

“Miya… where is Erika-chan?”

The devil girl sat down on the other side of the piano bench, still grinning from ear to ear. She nudged Yurina with her elbow.

“Guess.”

“What?!?”

“Just guess. I’ll tell you if you get it wrong three times.”

“Did you tie her upside down somewhere?!?”

“Nope, but I’ll keep that in mind. Guess again.”

“…You didn’t lock her in a closet, did you?”

Silence. That mischivous grin…

“DID YOU?!?”

Miyabi smirked, letting out a slight cackle. She was very, very proud of her evil deed.

“Oh yeah.”

“Miya, she’s claustrophobic!”

“Yeah, sure, if you want to get technical. But that’s only because she still believes in monsters and thinks that they’re going to eat her in the dark.”

Before Yurina could scold the devil girl, Risako came out from behind the stage, looking slightly out of breath. Both the tall girl and Miyabi stared at her, like some wild animal was standing in her place instead.

“Have you guys seen… Momo-chan?”

“I thought she was with you…”

“Well, she was, but… I think I might have upset her a little bit, and she ran out just a few minutes ago. I was going to try and go after her, but I kind of… got stuck… under a box.”

Yurina blinked. Miyabi blinked. And then a lightbulb went off in the former’s head.

“Oooooooooh. So that’s who dashed by earlier… I was so busy writing that I didn’t even look up. I just assumed that it was Miya or Erika.”

Risako sighed, and put a hand to her forehead. Her cousin could take very good care of herself, that wasn’t what she was worried about. This city wasn’t really a good place to wander around in if you weren’t familiar with it or if you weren’t tough enough to handle it.

“Well, we need to go find her…”

Miyabi immediately shot up from the piano bench and started to head for the door.

“Great, let’s get goin’ then!”

“NATSUYAKI MIYABI, YOU GO AND GET ERIKA-CHAN OUT OF THAT CLOSET NOW!”

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
I stole first comment yay! -bounces around hyperly-

And anyway, haha Momo is such a nice girl. XD Helping Maasa to Risako's apartment? Mmhmm, I wonder what Risako would think (I frankly don't think she minds all that much but ehhh...).

Miyabi is evil. I love her. XD Locking Erika in a closet when she's claustrophobic. That's just sadistic. XD

Now I wonder where they will start looking for Momo...? ^_^

Update more soon!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 04:36:24 PM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Aww! Momoko's kind :] So will the pairing be Maasa x Momoko? I don't think Momo should have trouble carrying Maasa, that girl's got serious muscles o_o; That and her pinkies of doom probably work out too xD

Roffle at Erika being claustrophobic and Miyabi being mischievious xD Glad to know she has another side from being bitchy, that side that causes mischief XD

I wonder what would happen with Maasa and Momoko in Risako's apartment xD

Write more <3

I've decided not to use stares anymore, it's not that fun.

Instead...

-gets out whip- :]
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 04:42:38 PM by Yuuyami »

Loser87

Re: ::Heartbeat Tempo:: [Chapter Eighteen -- Let's Pick Up the Pieces]
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2007, 06:11:19 PM »
Gosh Miya is so evil O_O

That's meeaaannn XDXDXD

I would do my whole quoting thing but I have to go and take my ID picture then go to my friend's house so I'll edit this post later!
O_O

Edit: Quote: =)

Did I die just now? Maybe I got hit by a car… Damn. So… would that be a demon, then…? …Or an angel?
So cute >w<

“Well… I can’t just leave you here like this… I guess I can take you back to Risako’s apartment… it’s not that far from here. But you’re going to have to try and get up, because you’re bigger than I am and I can’t carry you.”
*squeal* >w<
RABU!! O_O

The devil girl sat down on the other side of the piano bench, still grinning from ear to ear. She nudged Yurina with her elbow.

“Guess.”

“What?!?”

“Just guess. I’ll tell you if you get it wrong three times.”

“Did you tie her upside down somewhere?!?”

“Nope, but I’ll keep that in mind. Guess again.”

“…You didn’t lock her in a closet, did you?”

Silence. That mischivous grin…

“DID YOU?!?”

Miyabi smirked, letting out a slight cackle. She was very, very proud of her evil deed.

“Oh yeah.”

“Miya, she’s claustrophobic!”
She's so evil Oh my god! XDXDXDXD

Miyabi immediately shot up from the piano bench and started to head for the door.

“Great, let’s get goin’ then!”

“NATSUYAKI MIYABI, YOU GO AND GET ERIKA-CHAN OUT OF THAT CLOSET NOW!”
Just like a villain, thought she could get away with it too! >=O
XDXDXDXD

I wonder what will happen between MomoXMaasa >;P
C'mon Update faster *pokes with my pointy stick again*
C'mooonnn~ *prods prods w/ a pointy stick*

O_O O_O O_O O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O
~Update
*Cracks a whip*
MUSH YAH YAH YAH!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 10:38:11 PM by Loser87 »

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2007, 01:52:59 AM »
WHOO Finally caught up with it all!

FIM...you...are...THE GODDESS!!!!!!

*demotes Yuu to A goddess, gives you THE Goddess*

But anyways...

AWWW CHINAMI AND SAKI!!!!!!!!

Damn, I feel sorry for Maasa...and especially for Momo for having to carry her xD

Miya the completely un-road-educated-Umeda-hating-primped-up-prodig bitch.

RRRRRRRIIIIIISSSSSSAAAAAKKKKKKOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Damn that logic, I can't compete with it!

Still...this fic completely made my day. More than my dad being attacked by my goose while playing golf today. Which is very funny...Imagine a balding guy throwing golf clubs at and subsequently being attacked by geese.

*throws biig box with...
Onigiri
Gyudon
Melon Candies
Cookies
H!P CDs
H!P DVDs
VERY BEAUTY outfit
Chocolate covered strawberries
Sushi
Loser87 to get on your back so she can throw stuff at you and make you write*

Update some more please!
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2007, 01:58:12 AM »
Why can't you be polytheistic so that we're The Goddesses xD
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 01:59:46 AM by Yuuyami »

Loser87

« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2007, 02:05:01 AM »
Loser87 to get on your back so she can throw stuff at you and make you write*

O_O....AHHH!! *on FIM's Back.*
Well, ain't this just quaint...
*Pulls your ears*
Update dammit~~

Hey, what about me tanachan, I am a god of cheesecakes you know ;+;

*continues to pull FIM's ears and yet still manages to do her hair too* >_>

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2007, 03:16:09 AM »
The introduction scene about drunk Maasa feel likes she's in heaven :D With a headache lol. Momo is like an angel that descend to earth to help Maasa :3 I agree with Yuuyami, Momo will has no problem carrying Maasa XD

Yurina! :heart: Her anata nashide wa ikite yukenai piano solo sending a chilling sensation to my bones. At first, I though Miyabi following it with the Aishitai line, but it just the word that stucked in her head ^_^ OMG, Miya is so evil! ( I don't really count how much i said that earlier XD, maybe she'll changes after captain embrace her back :heart:)

Alright, time to look out for Momo! (because Yurina play the piano, this is a beautiful chapter too :heart:) Keep up the good work FIM !

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #139 on: April 22, 2007, 03:19:56 AM »
I stole first comment yay! -bounces around hyperly-

And anyway, haha Momo is such a nice girl. XD Helping Maasa to Risako's apartment? Mmhmm, I wonder what Risako would think (I frankly don't think she minds all that much but ehhh...).

Miyabi is evil. I love her. XD Locking Erika in a closet when she's claustrophobic. That's just sadistic. XD

Now I wonder where they will start looking for Momo...? ^_^

Update more soon!

haha, you've had too much candy.

Nah, Risako wouldn't care. She'd probably help Momochi, were she there.

XDD I thought it was funny.

Dunno.. it's not in this coming chapter. :3

Kay. <3

Aww! Momoko's kind :] So will the pairing be Maasa x Momoko? I don't think Momo should have trouble carrying Maasa, that girl's got serious muscles o_o; That and her pinkies of doom probably work out too xD

Roffle at Erika being claustrophobic and Miyabi being mischievious xD Glad to know she has another side from being bitchy, that side that causes mischief XD

I wonder what would happen with Maasa and Momoko in Risako's apartment xD

-gets out whip- :]

-is obvious- XD

She is the elder Ebiru, after all.

Nothing like THAT. ...yet? o_o XDD

-glares at whip- ...><

Gosh Miya is so evil O_O

That's meeaaannn XDXDXD

I wonder what will happen between MomoXMaasa >;P
C'mon Update faster *pokes with my pointy stick again*
C'mooonnn~ *prods prods w/ a pointy stick*

O_O O_O O_O O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O
~Update
*Cracks a whip*
MUSH YAH YAH YAH!!

Lol you know you laughed. XD

Well, you'll find out in this latest chapter... >3

-Tanachan's praisings and throwing things and overall awesomeness that has made FIM's day-

Haha, I think I love you. <3 -struts-

Why can't you be polytheistic so that we're The Goddesses xD

Because I'm the Goddess now. You've been demoted. >D

O_O....AHHH!! *on FIM's Back.*
Well, ain't this just quaint...
*Pulls your ears*
Update dammit~~

Hey, what about me tanachan, I am a god of cheesecakes you know ;+;

*continues to pull FIM's ears and yet still manages to do her hair too* >_>

OUCH... .__.

MY EARS ARE ATTACHED!

...MY god of cheesecakes. -clings to possessively- ;-;

The introduction scene about drunk Maasa feel likes she's in heaven :D With a headache lol. Momo is like an angel that descend to earth to help Maasa :3 I agree with Yuuyami, Momo will has no problem carrying Maasa XD

Yurina! :heart: Her anata nashide wa ikite yukenai piano solo sending a chilling sensation to my bones. At first, I though Miyabi following it with the Aishitai line, but it just the word that stucked in her head ^_^ OMG, Miya is so evil! ( I don't really count how much i said that earlier XD, maybe she'll changes after captain embrace her back :heart:)

Alright, time to look out for Momo! (because Yurina play the piano, this is a beautiful chapter too :heart:) Keep up the good work FIM !

Haha of course not. Momo's a tough kid. :3

We'll see... Miyabi's probably still gonna be kind of horrible for a few more chapters, though. I haven't worked that out yet. XD

Thanks. <3 I shall, I shall.

[wedgecall]

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Gojuu-on