JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - SO CRAZY

Author Topic: Love Stoned – Update and Opinions – (12/31/14) - FANFIC DELETED  (Read 31439 times)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Love Stoned – Chapter 4 – (6/13/13)
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2013, 03:30:26 PM »
Here I come with my fashionably late review! Actually no, if I were to be really fashionably late, I would have posted this on Sathday instead but unfortunately, work and the horrible haze in my country were making my mind hazy (pun intended :P). And I don't want to give you a half-assed review.

Jokes aside, I am so glad that you weren't trolling me when you hinted at a Sathday update. And of course, I love you for bringing this forward so I don't have to wait till I reach Mariko's age for more of our gorgeous ladies at Yoru no Chouchou. Always waiting for you to drop by with open arms, my friend! :deco:

Before I go into the little details, allow me to say that you haven't lost your touch one bit. You kickstart the chapter with yet another hilarious scene involving our fail queen, Tenshi-chan and the ever cracktastic squirrel - a style of humour that is so undeniably Divine Vengeance. There's never a dull moment as you've lined up their bantering and reactions so seamlessly one after another. Nothing seems forced or scripted; everything just flows so naturally that I can imagine the scene happening in real life. This is because the characters always react to one another's actions which is one thing I love about your writing. Even when the group lapses into moments of silence, there is something indicating someone's reactions such as Acchan's contemplative stare (Takaman is certainly working on her XD).

“… Really?” Acchan asked as she turned around with raised eyebrows.

“… Really?” Yuko repeated in a tone that dripped with sarcasm and disbelief.

I love this part. Both characters say the same words but their expressions and tones that I envision in my head are vastly different. This makes an impactful comedic moment despite not being a boisteriously hilarious scene. It's always the timing of the punchline that seals the deal and you've got it down pat! Boy, only Takamina can be so dense not to realise sooner that she had done worse things (acting cute was a big NO :rofl:).

Next comes my dearest OTP. We (and Mayuyu) are catching glimpses of Yukirin's famed reactions :lol: How I would love to be in Mayuyu's shoes to be in the presence of that intimidating and mysterious woman who obviously hides a soft side. And look, she's still harbouring the thought of having her little prey Mayuyu stay at the nightclub! My OTP feels :inlove: I adore how they are slowly getting closer and Yukirin is turning out to be a figure Mayuyu could depend on despite the secrets that both are probably hiding. It's like walking on a needle bed. All that sexual tension is making my inner fangirl squeal and clamour for more :heart:

Before I forget, oh goodness, Mayuyu's mother is really well... rude. LOL. I was expecting an overprotective and naggy mother hen type of character but man, you totally threw that notion out the window at the start of the phone conversation. Like Mayuyu, I was snickering away at the image of Yukirin acting all pleasant and stuff :rofl: There go a few bricks off the cool image wall Yukirin had built around herself. Then again, she has already ruined it with her exaggerated expressions earlier. I am seriously looking forward to more MaYuki interactions not just because they are my OTP but also because they bear the bulk of the mysteries in this story (so far). There's still Kitagawa Kenji's death that we have yet to get more details of.

Well, that was before you drop the issue of gangs and suddenly, Yoru no Chouchou seems a heck shadier than before. Maybe I'm overthinking things and reading too much into Acchan's reaction to Takamina's question. Perhaps she was just taken aback by Takamina's sudden demand, hence the delay in reaction. Anyhow, I'm still stoked to see how things will pan out. On a lighter note, Chibi-kun is such a straight person (I'm not referring to her sexual orientation, of course :P) that she's lucky there's Tenshi to stop her before she offends anyone.

Ooh, Twin Towers appearance! Nice to see them giving advice and support to the newbie :twothumbs Mayuyu has also learnt a thing or two about handling difficult patrons, thus sinking a tad deeper into the workings of a nightclub. And hmm... Kojima Riku. From your track record, you tend not to do genderbend (unless my memory is failing me :nervous) so I'm guessing that's Haruna disguised as a man. What's s/he doing at Yoru no Chouchou? Will we finally get to see Yuko dealing with something serious with Kojima's appearance? So many new questions :panic: I hope the next update happens before the end of 2013. Let me set that as a deadline for you.

Just kidding :P

Take your time and no pressure, my friend. Just don't abandon this story. That's all I ask for. Looking forward to the next chapter - whenever that may be! :deco:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 06:16:16 PM by seigus »

Offline WotaOtaku~

• Member+
  • *cleans nosebleed* I can't r-read anymore.. T^T
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2013, 01:38:37 PM »

“Definitely~ She thought it might work on the ladies, since… well… it works on a certain someone.”

“Who?”

“… Isn’t it obvious?”

“No?”

“… You don’t know?”

“No?”

“… You haven’t noticed?”

“No?”

“… Are you straight?”

“No– hey!”

That made my day  :on lol:

I still wonder why I haven't seen this fanfic, but good thing I did cause this is so freaking awesome!  :hee:

Update sooner!  :on woohoo:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2013, 05:39:29 AM »
Finally an update D: I wonder whose birthday it was, must be an awesome person. ;__;
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2013, 05:07:58 PM »
This is an awesome story  :twothumbs
Just Please tell me that SaeYaka are a Couple!  :wub: :inlove:
I can't wait for the next part  :panic:

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: Love Stoned – Chapter 5 – (7/25/13)
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2013, 04:50:21 AM »
A/N: Boredom ahoy /o/ I am not liable if it kills you.

Love Stoned

Chapter 5
(Posted 7/25/13)

Warning: Potentially more mature themes ahead. Proceed at your own risk.

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--

A/N: Thank you for reading, as always, even if that might not have been up to standards ;_; Thanks again!

Also, yes, SaeYaka are quite... close :P
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:25:52 AM by Divine Vengeance »
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2013, 06:54:01 AM »
Thank you for the update...

Yuko save Haruna(Riku) from Meetan and Mayuyu save Yuki..  :grin:

Wonder what's the relationship between Haruna and Takamina??  :?

Can't wait for the next chapter...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2013, 08:31:49 AM »
Interesting... Riku was so popular among the hostesses there

And Yuko already liking Riku lots more than normal..,

Poor Minami... With her poor attempt of jokes...

Atsumina was so cute...

Can't wait to see more...

Thank you..

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2013, 04:43:34 PM »
Oh yes finally an update!

Tbh, at first I was like 'Love stoned... which fic is that' but I just clicked and read and remember which one. XD

Hahaha just when you thought Acchan wouldn't get drunk... she just did XD
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2013, 12:53:37 AM »
Tbh, at first I was like 'Love stoned... which fic is that' but I just clicked and read and remember which one. XD

That was my Reaction too  :lol:
I hope we see more Saeyaka in the future tho  :wub:
...or more happy Sae generally  :cathappy:
Awesome Installment  :twothumbs
Can't wait for the next part  :panic:

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2013, 06:17:51 AM »
I read this story last night and loved it too. After reading your irrelevant stories, I just wanted more!

To be honest, RIVER was hard for me because there are too many characters, and I simply lack the mental capacity to handle a large cast. Also, I personally dislike crude language and it pained me to read about Yuko spewing vulgarities. :(

KojiYuu FTW! Do you have any other fics online apart from the ones linked in your signature? I would love to read them.

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2013, 06:31:14 AM »
Hello there!

First of all, thanks for reading so many of my works. I really appreciate it!

To be honest, RIVER was hard for me because there are too many characters, and I simply lack the mental capacity to handle a large cast. Also, I personally dislike crude language and it pained me to read about Yuko spewing vulgarities. :(

KojiYuu FTW! Do you have any other fics online apart from the ones linked in your signature? I would love to read them.

I'm sorry to hear that RIVER (and Yuko's potty mouth :sweatdrop:) wasn't exactly your cup of tea. Though others might have found it funny, I can see why you'd feel otherwise, so my apologies. Different strokes for different folks, so I'm glad the other Irrelevant Stories caught your interest at least.

Unfortunately, everything listed in my signature is all that I have for now :nervous Still, thanks for going through my stuff! I'm really glad you enjoyed the KojiYuu works, and hopefully I'll be able to come up with more soon. Thanks again :)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:44:52 PM by seigus »
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2013, 11:33:18 PM »
OMG is really something different ^_^

Me gusta!!

Thanks

Update SOON!

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2013, 01:55:30 AM »
Hello there!
This fic was awesome!
And the "lovebirds" Xp
hope you continue please~ and your RIVER was amazing too!!
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Re: Love Stoned – Update and Opinions – (12/31/14)
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2015, 07:30:46 AM »
Love Stoned is a great fic. I hope you'll update this fic author-san.

Happy Holidays!
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2015, 09:31:16 AM »
Honestly, it's been sooo long since I've read this to even recall the people that's not 48 members, but I have no problem with them showing up once in a while. I don't think you should make them mainstream because it'll totally deter the story somewhere else, in my opinion, and I would like it to be solely about our girls.

I think I'm fine with a male character showing up, since I do have 1 or 2 that shows up in my fics too, so it would be hypocritical of me to say no. Though, that doesn't mean that I don't like my female only world lol

I guess I rather have a regular streams of update since I've waited for so long, so waiting a little longer wouldn't kill me.

I've contacted you before on Tumblr regarding this fic, but glad to know that you're thinking of it ^_^

hope to hear from you soon.
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline takaminasjokes

« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2015, 06:59:44 PM »
I've just read the chapters and it's such a relief that you're considering to finish this fic~!
It'll be a total waste of a well-written piece if you abandon it.

About your questions, I think it's totally fine to add original characters. Though I'm not so sure if they were to play bigger roles. I for one, prefers reading a familiar name for the ease of my imagination lol. Male characters showing up is no big deal XD
As a reader of course I would want quick updates, but waiting is not an issue for me as long as updates will be posted eventually hehehe~

Please, please, please finish this fic~!! *kneels on the ground with fingers crossed*

Offline TeenyTae

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2015, 11:27:03 PM »
I just read through all the chapters and you've got me hooked!
Seeing that you added in "Riku," I was imagining Takamina in her Kai outfit.
And Atsumina definitely has UST.  :lol:

I think it's okay to add original characters even for major roles, especially if they're male characters.  XD

I'd love to read a new chapter as soon as possible, but I'm all up for waiting for steadier updates. Seeing unfinished stories always makes me sad, so as long as you have plans to finish this story I'll be happy.

Happy holidays and have a wonderful new year!

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - SO CRAZY