JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shoko Nakagawa - Through the Looking Glass

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 119740 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: [PART 6] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2007, 05:30:21 AM »
OMAKE!

--------

"Mikiiiiiiiiiiii!" Yossi groaned, thumping her head against the door. "Are you ready yet?"

"Almost!" Miki called back sweetly, stifling back a giggle from her sitting position on the floor. She tickled Hima-chan under the chin and threw the toy again. "Get it!" she hissed, hoping her girlfriend wouldn't overhear her. Hima-chan gleefully bounded off after the toy. After the unbelievable amount of teasing Yossi'd done last night, it was the least Miki could do to repay her. The fully dressed and ready Miki grinned and leaned back against the bed.
That is totally Miki-sama right there. :wahaha:

wtf, why orange?  XD
I guess you never saw that episode of H!M last year where Miki, Nono, and Reina went on the date with the K1 fighter guy and she was wearing these HAWT, tight, low-cut jeans and how at one point....yeah....orange.  8)

Yeah, have you seen the Yaguchi-Yossi Uta Doki? Apparently, Yossi found the skirt and has started wearing it.  :luvluv1:
I did see it.  :luvluv1:

I grinned and picked up the DVD.

"Yocchan?" I called, walking over to her. She was deeply immersed in the drama section. "What about this one? It's a recent action movie from America."

"Who's in it?" she asked, not even looking up.

"Uh... Samuel L Jackson?" I replied, handing her the DVD case.

"What's it ab...GAH!" Yossi dropped the movie like it was alive and recoiled back against the shelving. "Not funny. Not funny. Not funny. Not funny. Not freaking funny."
SNAKES ON A PLANE! :on lol:

Now no offense, but to hell with the action/drama stuff. I wanna see what happens when Miki tries to get Yossi to rent a PRON flick! :wahaha:

"I think we've been spotted," she hissed before I could react. She pointed over towards the next aisle.

"I'm nine centimeters shorter than you. I seriously cannot see over the top shelf."

"Oh." She smirked. "Want me to lift you up?"

"Kinda," I grinned lecherously.
:hump: :twisted:

Yossi was standing with her arms folded across her chest, glaring full force with a look of utter disgust.

"Holy crap, Yocchan! Where the hell did you pick that up?" I sputtered, taken aback at the presence of a glare to rival even my best.

"Nakazawa," she replied, her stare following the man's quick escape through the store.
Who else? Miki and Yuko are the two glare-queens of H!P, after all. :lol:

"....Damn, that was hot," I muttered before following her.
Hell yeah...:jerk:

MIKI-SAMA'S OMAKE CORNER

*awesome omake stuff*
  :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2007, 02:35:20 PM »
Can I reward Eri next time?  :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2007, 06:31:27 PM »
Can I get rewarded by Miki? :twisted:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2007, 11:19:28 PM »
Sorry, no new part yet, just replying to JFC.

wtf, why orange?  XD
I guess you never saw that episode of H!M last year where Miki, Nono, and Reina went on the date with the K1 fighter guy and she was wearing these HAWT, tight, low-cut jeans and how at one point....yeah....orange.  8)

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. That reminds me, though, there's a UFA pic where I'm pretty damn sure you can see the top of Yossi's undies... I was gonna post it here, but couldn't figure out where to post it and finally just gave up and saved it to be admired later.  :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2007, 12:29:46 AM »
That reminds me, though, there's a UFA pic where I'm pretty damn sure you can see the top of Yossi's undies... I was gonna post it here, but couldn't figure out where to post it and finally just gave up and saved it to be admired later.  :lol:
Whaddayu mean you couldn't figure out figure out where to post it??? O_O  You can't just say you've got a pic that has the top of Yossi's undies and then just leave us hanging!!! :OMG:  Just post it here already~! :pleeease:

EDIT: Tell ya what...I'll trade you Miki's for Yossi's.  :pimp:

« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 12:35:21 AM by JFC »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2007, 12:39:06 AM »
Tell ya what...I'll trade you Miki's for Yossi's.  :pimp:

XD

Look right above the belt at the mysterious fabric that peeks out from the top of her jeans.
If you think it's part of the pants, here's another pic for comparison. Note the distinct lack of Mysterious Fabric.

What amuses me isn't that it peeked out, but the fact that the editors/photograhpers/whoever didn't catch it.  :lol:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2007, 04:51:12 AM »
Dear Lord, sometimes I think my body naturally produces its own recreational drugs.  :heart:
Actually, it does!  :lol:
The more you know!  :bingo:

"I think we've been spotted," she hissed before I could react. She pointed over towards the next aisle.

"I'm nine centimeters shorter than you. I seriously cannot see over the top shelf."

"Oh." She smirked. "Want me to lift you up?"

"Kinda," I grinned lecherously.
:hump: :twisted:
Exactly.

Who else? Miki and Yuko are the two glare-queens of H!P, after all. :lol:
Yeah, Yossi only busted out that half-assed one backstage on Yaguchi and Momoko during the '07 Winter Concert

Can I get rewarded by Miki? :twisted:
XD

And this is a real non-exposed-panties-related post! Part 7 coming up shortly!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 7] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2007, 05:27:05 AM »
-------------

PART 7 - TAKAHASHI - JUNE 5TH - TWO HOURS LATER

"And CUT!" the director yelled. I groaned and mock-choked the damn doll before shoving it back in its stroller. "Takahashi, please be a bit more gentle! We can't afford to replace that." I smiled and nodded politely.

"Man, Ai," Risa said to me quietly. "Did you ever imagine when you joined that you'd - "

"Be running around like a retarded child in animal ears and a tail? No."

"Uh, I was going to say 'be leader'..." Risa trailed off. I flushed a little, but a flurry of activity out of the corner of my eye distracted me. I turned my head just in time to see two figures disappear back into the gourmet grocer's on the corner. Strange. That looked kind of like...

"Ok!" The director interrupted my train of thought. "We're ready for the next intro segment! Please pretend like this is a new day!" I rolled my eyes. This was the third "new day" today. I pasted a big smile on my face as the director cued us.

"YAY!" I exclaimed perkily before zoning out as the doll started babbling about something or another. AH! There they were again! The pair was coming out of the grocer's. I was right! It WAS them! Linking arms. Grinning. Coming up behind the camera crew. Man, Yoshizawa's ass looks fantastic in those pants.

Miki started laughing. She caught my eye and did a mock-Usa-chan-peace, wiggling her fingers at me. Yoshizawa was smiling easily and waving to the other girls as she caught their attention.

"Right, Ai?" I jumped back to attention and grinned.

"YEP!" I replied, having no idea what I was agreeing to. Now Miki was dramatically blowing kisses at me. Yoshizawa glanced over at me and flashed me one of her brilliant grins. She shifted their grocery bag to her other hand and draped her arm around Miki's waist. She leaned down to whisper something to her former subleader. Miki looked up at Yoshizawa and smiled broadly.

"BAKA NE! BAKA NE! BAKA NE!" our former fearless leaders sang out loudly. The crew jumped at the sudden "Onna ni Sachi Are" chorus and the director started yelling cut. The Mom and Dad of Morning Musume. meanwhile had put their Gatas training to good use by hightailing it out of there, giggling like a couple of schoolgirls.

"OK! Once more from the top!" The director yelled.

"Aw, dammit," Reina grumbled, moving back into her starting position. The others followed suit, with varying degrees of cursing and mumbling. I couldn't help but smile. I'd never seen either one of them look so relaxed and happy before.

-------------

Yay short -n- random. :lol:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:12:50 AM by almond »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2007, 05:49:37 AM »
http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2006021105d4534ag5.jpg
Look right above the belt at the mysterious fabric that peeks out from the top of her jeans.

*yoink* :D

PART 7 - TAKAHASHI
Aichan's involved in this?  :?  Or is she just a vehicle used to further something along that will come later on in the story?

"Man, Ai," Risa said to me quietly. "Did you ever imagine when you joined that you'd - "

"Be running around like a retarded child in animal ears and a tail? No."
But she looks so cute with the ears.  :oops:

"Uh, I was going to say 'be leader'..." Risa trailed off.
Oops.  XD

I turned my head just in time to see two figures disappear back into the gourmet grocer's on the corner. Strange. That looked kind of like...
A-HA! My previous prediction that Yossi might be making dinner for Miki just might be true! :w00t: 

The pair was coming out of the grocer's. I was right! It WAS them! Linking arms. Grinning. Coming up behind the camera crew.
I wonder just how much of a coincidence it is that Yossi and Miki happened to be in the same area as where the girls were filming?  8)

Man, Yoshizawa's ass looks fantastic in those pants.
Even though it's been a while since she graduated, Yossi's still a :pimp:.

Miki started laughing. She caught my eye and did a mock-Usa-chan-peace, wiggling her fingers at me. Yoshizawa was smiling easily and waving to the other girls as she caught their attention.

"Right, Ai?" I jumped back to attention and grinned.

"YEP!" I replied, having no idea what I was agreeing to. Now Miki was dramatically blowing kisses at me. Yoshizawa glanced over at me and flashed me one of her brilliant grins. She shifted their grocery bag to her other hand and draped her arm around Miki's waist.
Gee, do you think Yossi and Miki are trying to be inconspicuous and not disturb/disrupt filming?  :lol:

"BAKA NE! BAKA NE! BAKA NE!" our former fearless leaders sang out loudly. The crew jumped at the sudden "Onna ni Sachi Are" chorus and the director started yelling cut. The Mom and Dad of Morning Musume. meanwhile had put their Gatas training to good use by hightailing it out of there, giggling like a couple of schoolgirls.
:on lol:

I couldn't help but smile. I'd never seen either one of them look so relaxed and happy before.
Aichan sounds like she's happy for them, and dare I say even a little jealous.  :yep:

And yes, it DID make me wonder if Aichan was "the other person" that was in the PROLOGUE.  However, I'm trying to stay calm about it, because we all know you'll just go ":wahaha:" anyway. :P

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2007, 06:03:22 AM »
Is Ai-chan gonna come between the two??? If it's gonna she's gonna try steal Yossi away from Miki..... I APPROVE!!  :w00t:.. hehe sorry Miki  :grin:

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2007, 06:27:08 AM »

:ding:

I can imagine it :drool:

Is Takahashi a little bit jealous? XD

Offline Blooo

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2007, 08:07:54 PM »
*comes out from realm of lurkage* I've been following this since the start of Memoir and just wanted to say hi and that you are amazingly amazing and beyond awesome. :mon hi: :mon inluv:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2007, 01:57:08 AM »
Wow, it's been THREE WHOLE DAYS SINCE I POSTED A NEW PART! I should get a medal or something  :lol:

PART 7 - TAKAHASHI
Aichan's involved in this?  :?  Or is she just a vehicle used to further something along that will come later on in the story?
Everything is a vehicle to further something along... usually it's just to further along my insanity though.  :k-thrilled:

Even though it's been a while since she graduated, Yossi's still a :pimp:.

Pimp Yossi = Win.

And yes, it DID make me wonder if Aichan was "the other person" that was in the PROLOGUE.  However, I'm trying to stay calm about it, because we all know you'll just go ":wahaha:" anyway. :P

:hiakhiakhiak:

better?

Is Ai-chan gonna come between the two??? If it's gonna she's gonna try steal Yossi away from Miki..... I APPROVE!!  :w00t:.. hehe sorry Miki  :grin:

See, JFC, now HERE is where I use this.
:wahaha:

I can imagine it :drool:
Can't we all?

BTW, your avatar is to die for.  :luvluv2:

*comes out from realm of lurkage* I've been following this since the start of Memoir and just wanted to say hi and that you are amazingly amazing and beyond awesome. :mon hi: :mon inluv:
YAY! Thank you so much! I love getting comments back, so thank you so much for posting!!  :love:

And yes, ladies and gents, this does mean that part 8 is coming up!

Part 8... now with Yocchan POV!  :bingo:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 8] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2007, 02:12:34 AM »
-------------

PART 8 - YOSHIZAWA - JUNE 5TH - THREE HOURS LATER

"I'm shocked," Miki said flatly when I put the plate down in front of her. I laughed a little and sat down across from her.

"I told you I could cook," I said, feeling a bit defensive.

"Yeah, and I tell people I can draw," she muttered, taking a bite of my homemade yakiniku. "oh my gaaaaah," Miki groaned, flopping back in her chair.

"Judging from where I've seen that face before, I take it you really like the food?" I smirked. She glared at me. "So, did you like the movie, my little carnivore?" I asked innocently.

"What movie?"

"Remember on the couch when you had your hand up my shirt?"

"Yes," Miki replied with a grin.

"Remember the background noise?"

"...Vaguely."

"That was the movie."

"Ah."

"Yes, ah," I laughed. I studied my food intently. "Uh, so was today a good date?" Miki paused and looked at me curiously.

"...Are you NERVOUS!?" she exclaimed at last. I could feel a flush starting to creep onto my cheeks.

"It's just a question, ok?"

"You ARE!" she said triumphantly. "You're nervous because we went out and called it a date!"

"Well, think about it!" I retorted. "I became an idol at 14! I haven't exactly been on a real date before much less planned one!"

"I would be laughing so hard at you right now if it wasn't for the meat," Miki replied, taking another bite. I glared at her. Her face softened and she reached across the table to take my hand. "I'm sorry. It's been a great day and if this really was our first date, I'd seriously be trying to get into your pants right now."

"And that would be different how?" I laughed. Miki wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at me before returning to her all-important meal.

"So, I, um, have some news," I said with a smile.

"This can't be good," Miki said flatly, putting her chopsticks down.

"Why not?"

"Because I know you. Out with it."

"I'm kind of going out of town for a few days to tape a TV segment..." I said finally.

"...And?"

"...and by 'out of town' I mean 'out of the country'."

"...And?" Miki raised an eyebrow.

"...and by 'out of the country' I mean 'to Spain'."

"SPAIN!? Why are you being sent to Spain?" Miki exclaimed. I stared at my food.

"I think this needs more salt. I'll get the salt."

"Yoshizawa!" I sat back down in my chair. "Stop this beating-around-the-bush bullshit. Spill."

"I'm going to Spain with a 12-year-old girl to stalk Ronaldinho," I admitted. She burst out laughing.

"Are you joking!?"

"Nope!" I grinned, bouncing in my chair a little.

"You're adorable when you're hyper," Miki laughed. "Fine, have fun. Don't scar that poor kid."

"I wouldn't do that!" I protested.

"And don't do something stupid like scream 'I LOVE YOU!' at him from across the field, ok?"

"Please, like I would really do something like that," I retorted. Miki shook her head and returned to her food. I smiled.

My God, she's absolutely gorgeous, I thought to myself. I sat there, gazing at her, suddenly in complete awe of the fact that this funny, beautiful, talented, sexy woman was not only with me, but apparently in love with me as well. She glanced up and caught me staring at her.

"You ok?" Miki took a sip of her drink

"You're so beautiful," I said softly. "I love you." Miki's eyes widened and she started coughing. "Sorry," I laughed. "I didn't mean to get you all choked up."

"Don't do that!" she gasped out at last.

"Do what?"

"Suddenly get all romantic. It's disorienting."

"You make it sound like I suddenly busted out with my Mr. Moonlight monologue," I laughed.

"That wouldn't be disorienting. It would be disturbing."

"Mmm, baby..." I began.

"Don't you even."

--------------
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:13:18 AM by almond »

Offline Shiru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2007, 02:30:45 AM »
almond, I think I love you lol    xDD

"And don't do something stupid like scream 'I LOVE YOU!' at him from across the field, ok?"

"Please, like I would really do something like that," I retorted. Miki shook her head and returned to her food. I smiled.
Oh, she wouldn't.... "Ronnieee~~~~~"  That was lovely  :P

"You're so beautiful," I said softly. "I love you." Miki's eyes widened and she started coughing. "Sorry," I laughed. "I didn't mean to get you all choked up."

"Do what?"

"You make it sound like I suddenly busted out with my Mr. Moonlight monologue," I laughed.

"Mmm, baby..." I began.

"Don't you even."

Kawaiiiii, I really bursted out of laughing!!

Just what I need before to go to sleep  :grin: Specially, after a boring study day. Nice new fic, nice chapter   :wub::wub:

I'll be waiting ^^

Offline Nana Oosaki

• Do it! Now
  • ecchi
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2007, 02:32:42 AM »
Thanks for the update ^_^

I think that we can go to sleep now, right? XD

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2007, 02:38:48 AM »
Yeah...here the same I can go bed with a big smile on face  :nya:
 :shock: :shock: :shock:
Almost forgot I have homework  :scared: :scared: I suppose I can't go sleep yet  :gyaaah:

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2007, 01:25:50 PM »
My God, she's absolutely gorgeous, I thought to myself. I sat there, gazing at her, suddenly in complete awe of the fact that this funny, beautiful, talented, sexy woman was not only with me, but apparently in love with me as well. She glanced up and caught me staring at her.

"You ok?" Miki took a sip of her drink

Okay, can someone, uh, explain to me why suddenly I feel like I envy Miki?

"Do what?"

"Mmm, baby..." I began.

"Don't you even."

Point!!!! Aww, almond... now you make me laughing everytime I watch or hear the mr moonlight monologue because it will definitely reminds me of this YoMiki conversation....  :rofl:

Thanks for the excellent update....

Waiting for more...

Hehe...

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2007, 03:46:42 AM »
Just what I need before to go to sleep  :grin:
I think that we can go to sleep now, right? XD
Yeah...here the same I can go bed with a big smile on face  :nya:
Apparently, I'm the bedtime story of choice?  :lol:

Okay, can someone, uh, explain to me why suddenly I feel like I envy Miki?
Yossi=hot.

Point!!!! Aww, almond... now you make me laughing everytime I watch or hear the mr moonlight monologue because it will definitely reminds me of this YoMiki conversation....  :rofl:
I already laugh at the Mr. Moonlight monologue because of the Namida making of and Miki's lame attempt at it on her live radio show with post-grad Yossi.  XD

Anyway! Yesh. manamin's in love with this next part, btw. So, I shall post it shortly~!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 04:12:32 AM by almond »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 9] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2007, 03:53:21 AM »
--------------

PART 9 - FUJIMOTO - JUNE 5TH - ONE HOUR LATER

"Stop that."

"Stop what?" Yossi blinked innocently.

"Stop feeding An-kun your leftovers under the table," I replied.

"I honestly have no idea what you're..." Yossi trailed off as the unmistakable sound of "Mini Moni. Telephone Ring Ring Ring!" filled the air. I groaned and got up to get my phone. "Yaguchi?" she asked knowingly.

"I don't even know how she keeps getting near my damn phone," I muttered. "What the hell... 'Unknown'?"

"Answer it anyway," Yossi replied. "I've got to clean up, so you might as well amuse yourself by yelling at a random stranger." I laughed.

"Hello?" I said sweetly in my best former-office-lady voice. Yossi snickered as she walked into the kitchen.

"...eh!? Do I have the wrong number?"

"...oh, right, international numbers show up as 'unknown', huh?" I muttered.

"Ah! It IS you!" Makoto exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah, what do you want?"

"I didn't interrupt anything did I?" she asked with a suggestive laugh.

"Nah, Yocchan's in the kitchen."

"Perfect! I need you to do something for me!"

"The hell. Why?"

"Because I helped you get out of Morning and it'll be hilarious," she replied with an audible grin. I groaned.

"You're exhaustingly perky, you know that?" Makoto just laughed. "Fine. What?"

"Ok, so my classmate showed me this awesome website called your tubing or something."

"Your Tubing?! Have you been drinking?"

"No, that's not the right name... whatever, it doesn't matter. So, anyway, it has all these old tv shows and stuff and - "

"Why do I care about this crap?" I complained, leaning over in my chair to stare at Yossi's butt as she washed the dishes.

"Trust me! Ok, so there was this old Utaban episode with Yoshizawa on it."

"And you relived your early days of fangirlish wonder?" I asked distractedly. Yossi had started singing to herself and halfassedly dancing in front of the sink.

"AND you need to do me a favor."

"Yes, you mentioned that already. Are you sure you haven't been drinking?"

"Only a little, but that's beside the point. I need you to call Yoshizawa 'Tomiko'."

"...huh?"

"Trust me! It will be fantastic!"

"Why To-"

"Just do it!" Makoto cut me off excitedly. I rolled my eyes.

"HEY, TOMIKO!" I called into the kitchen. Yossi visibly jumped and dropped the plate into the sink, splashing water all over herself. She whirled around, blushing horribly. She looked at me in shock, then her eyes focused on the phone in my hand. She narrowed her eyes and started towards me.

"Who is that?" she demanded.

"That was HILARIOUS!" I exclaimed into the phone, getting up from my chair to try and escape the approaching attack.

"What'd she do? What'd she do?" Makoto exclaimed excitedly.

"She dropped a plate in the sink and got soapy water all over herself and turned bright red!" I replied gleefully.

"Is that Kei!?" Yossi tried to grab the phone from me. "Kei, that better not be you! If it is, I'm so telling everyone about - "

"It's not Yasuda!" I laughed, wiggling out of her grasp again. "What is up with the 'Tomiko' thing anyway?" I asked Makoto.

"She said on that Utaban she wanted to be called 'Tomiko' by her boyfriend!" Makoto snickered.

"You're KIDDING!" I exclaimed as I was finally captured with an arm around my waist. Yossi easily picked me up with one arm and took the phone out of my hand with the other.

"Maki!?" she yelled into the phone, holding me against her. She glanced over at me. "MAKOTO!? What the hell!? Where did you even.... DON'T CALL ME THAT, DAMN!....Hello?!" She pulled the phone away from her ear and stared at it for a minute. "She hung up on me."

"Ah, is that so, Tomiko?" I grinned. She smacked my stomach and released me.

"Yeah, seriously. No." she groaned, looking down at her soapy shirt.

"Aw, you changed your mind?" I snickered as she tossed me my phone.

"I was like 15. I've changed my mind about a lot of things since then," she replied, pulling her shirt off over her head and headed back into the kitchen.

"If you're trying to distract me by taking your shirt off..." Yossi turned and glanced at me over her shoulder with a smirk. "..It's totally working," I finished with a grin.

"Just don't snap my bra, ok?" she laughed.

"Then don't put the idea in my head!" I replied. I glanced at my watch. "Wow, I've gotta get home."

"...what?"

"I have a meeting first thing tomorrow. I have to go home," I replied, picking up An-kun. I walked over to the couch to grab Hima-chan.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait..." Yossi sputtered. "You're leaving!?"

"Yes, that's generally what going home means."

"Why can't you stay over again?" she asked, pouting a little.

"Because I don't have clothes here and, well, I love you, but I'm not wearing a tracksuit to a meeting," I replied, walking over to the door.

"Wait, you're seriously leaving?"

"Yes."

"All that work and I'm not even getting laid?" She looked so affronted that I burst out laughing. I shifted the dogs in my arms and managed to open the door.

"I told you before. Fujimoto Miki is not some sort of For-A-Good-Time-Call Girl! I don't put out on the first date!" I blew her a kiss and walked out the door, kicking it shut behind me.

"YOU SUCK, FUJIMOTO!" I heard her yell through the door. I laughed to myself as I walked down the hallway.

---------------

Gee, I wonder what newly subbed Utaban I watched this weekend  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:13:45 AM by almond »

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shoko Nakagawa - Through the Looking Glass