JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - KIMI TOIU KASETSU

Author Topic: Back to the Unknown Era [Chapter 4] Apr.8,2013 H.BDAY TO TAKAMINA!!!  (Read 16021 times)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Hi guys~ I am starting another fic :P
I'll update this from times to times I guess.. :nervous
This background would be a bit towards to the Chinese like those martial arts you guys see in dramas and those kung fu I guess.. Since I've not really decide how things will work out..
Anyway here's a small prologue about the story. The pairings will remain mysterious since I've not solidly decide who will be with Takamina~ ^^

Back to the Unknown Era
Prologue

Being the last blood in line of the Takahashi house, Takahashi Minami, was strictly trained by her grandfather both in her studies and Takahashi's own created sword skill "Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū" which is pPosteriored down from generations to generations only to those who inherits the Takahashi blood. Because of that Minami was always alone, doesn't have any friends and never the experienced falling in fully and truly embrace and cherish with another person.

With her pPosteriorion and talent for music, Minami, was able to go pro but prefer to become a music teacher to teach the future generations of how wonderful music is.

On her way to AKB High School for work, a car was about to hit a little girl. Minami with her sense of justice saved the girl but was not able to save herself as she was hit by the car.

With this incident, Minami flies back to the past but it is not like the history we know, it is an alternate history.

Minami was reborn as the child of the emperor at that time and what is shocking here is that she is reborn as a boy!!! Another thing is that she still keeps her old memory and knowledge which would really help her stands out in the future.

So this story will be about how Minami will survive in this era and about the people she will be meeting.

======================================
*Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū is a skill I copy from Rurouni Kenshi~ Laughing Out Loud! :P
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 02:40:42 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Offline Strawberri

• Atsumina ... <3
Re: Back to the Unknown Era
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 01:33:47 AM »
Interesting story line!~ Can't wait for the first chapter! :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 01:40:55 AM »
Kung fu Takamina? ^^

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 05:06:45 AM »
Wow!!!

Atsumina???..

Thanks..
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: Back to the Unknown Era [Chapter 1]
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 03:59:52 PM »
Chapter 1

My name is Takahashi Minami, 21 years old. Both my parents died when I was really young and I am living with my grandfather. I’m the last blood in line of Takahashi house. Speaking of the Takahashi house, it can be traced back to the feudal era where samurai first starts to appear.

Takahashi Sousuke, the first head of the Takahashi house is the no. 1 samurai back in the past. He has saved the emperor’s life many times and helps defeat invaders and protect our country. During the famous big war many hundred years ago, Takahashi Sousuke slays more than a thousand people with his katana and was able to help the country from being defeated so after the war the emperor gave him the title of ‘Yuusha’ and the whole Takahashi house became nobles.

Just because I’m the last blood in line of the great Takahashi Sousuke, my Grandfather, Takahashi Daisuke, was especially strict to me. Not only I have to aced all my studies, I have to also practice the sword skills that have been passed from generation to generation that starts from Takahashi Sousuke called the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū meaning Flying Heaven Honorable Sword Style.

Aside from the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū, I also have to practice all types of martial arts and even gunning and archery! Sometimes I wonder how the heck my grandfather had all those katanas, guns and armories!!! Isn’t that a crime?!!

Anyway because of all those trainings I’ve received from when I was young, I do not have a normal childhood like all other children my ages. I also didn’t have time to find friends so I’m usually alone, and because of that I do not talk much. Since my grandfather always tell me to go to the point and I also didn’t have someone my age to talk to so I have the habit of talking really little words and doesn’t really show much emotions which earned me a nickname “The Lone Wolf” at school.

BTW, I guess you all are curious about my appearance. In my own opinion, I think that I look pretty nice, at least above average. I have long, brown, straight hair with light-brown eyes. Er… I’m actually not that tall, only 148cm and that’s one of my complex since I was small. Another thing that I’m sad about is my health; I have a really weak body and gets cold easily from times to times and each times when I catch a cold, I will always have to go to the hospital because it’s really serious and because of that I can’t show my full power when I’m having a practice match with other people.

Actually I really love to practice and swing the katana, and its fun to learn new skills because it makes me feel like a samurai LOL! So I’m pretty frustrated when my weak body comes in the way of my training.

I have a cousin who is 10 years younger than me and she’s really close to me. I don’t know why but whenever she requests for something I can’t reject her… I guess is because of her puppy eyes…

I love to tell her some interesting things I’ve experienced and some of my jokes but she would always tell me how cold it is which is really shocking to me! I have always master in anything I learned but no matter how hard I try my jokes fail every time which is really frustrating!

Another thing about me is that I prefer to keep a low profile because I don’t like getting attention from people but I really don’t understand why I get all those attentions especially from girls.

Speaking of girls, they loves to give me things like chocolates on February 14th and sometimes cookies from times to times, I really don’t understand why do they give me chocolate on Feb. 14 but I’m still happy since I really like sweets. I also get letters in my locker occasionally and the contents are always something like ‘I love you’ ‘I like you’ ‘Please go out with me’ etc. I wonder if it is a batsu game (punishment) or something but when I told my little cousin about it, she will always roll her eyes and tell me that I’m really dense! Personally I don’t think that I’m dense but to keep her from arguing with me I will just let it go.

The last thing about me is I don’t or will never allow anyone to harm those I care like my grandfather and my little cousin. "I will not attack unless I (and those I care) am attacked; if I am attacked, I will certainly counter-attack." is always my policy. So even if I’m considered a calm person but when those I cared are attack I wouldn’t stay still but will pay a thousand times back!

Now I’m working as music teacher because I have a passion for music since I was young. I’m good enough to become pro but I prefer to teach the future generation the wonderful things about music plus I also wanted to become a teacher when I was young so I decide to become a music teacher. Although I can play all kinds of instruments, I prefer Xiao (Chinese Flute) the most. My high school music teacher gave me a Jade made Xiao as my graduation present and I really treasure it. I bring it with me anywhere and play when I feel like playing it.

Today, like any other day, I’m on my way to AKB High School as I work as a music teacher there. The sky is still blue, people are still in a hurry, birds are chirping, everything is peaceful until a crazy car was about to hit on a little girl on the side of the street.

Minami, who has a strong sense of justice, would of course not just stay there and let the car hit the girl. She dash towards the girl and push her away and as a consequence from that action, in the place of the girl Minami was hit by the car real hard.

“Arg!” Minami groaned from pain as everything blacked out…

============================================

“Ah!!!!” a woman in her late early 30 screamed out loud as she gripped onto the blanket tightly with her face pale and full of sweat.
“Empress, the baby is born! Congratulations, it is a boy!” says the midwifery who felt relieve because if something were to happens to the empress and the child then her head is definitely going to go apart from her body.
“waaaah! Waaah!” Damn! The only thing I can say now is ‘waah waah’!!! And the heck a boy?!!! I’m a girl!!! I’m going to kill that Enma-O

Flashback…
“Ah… Where am I?? The last thing I remember is saving a little girl from a car.” Says Takamina as she rubs her head as it is a bit dizzy inside.
“Young girl, you are dead from the car accident” says a deep and powerful voice.
The owner of the voice is 100 times bigger than Takamina and his skin is all red with a big black beard which is longer than the Skytree in Tokyo!
“Ah… So who are you and what will happen to me now?” Takamina asks calmly as she has already accepted the fact that she’s dead.
“I am Enma-O and normally those who are dead will be judge by me whether they’ll go to heaven, hell or reincarnated. I’ve already checked your life book and you’re not supposed to die yet so I decide to let you be reincarnated. You died because you try to save the little girl and I am moved by your actions so I decide to let you be born in a prestigious family! Hahaha, be thankful young girl!”
“…”
“Let’s not waste anymore time” Enma-O says as he grabs Takamina in his hand and throws her into a hole in front of him.
“Wait!!!! Waa!!!!” Takamina shouts loudly as she is thrown into a tunnel full of whirlwind.

After a trip inside the tunnel, Takamina finds herself in a place full of darkness.
“Eh? Where am I? I can feel myself inside water? Oh! I heard something!”

“AHH!!!! It hurts!!”
“Keep going on, Empress!! The baby is coming out!!”

“Shoot! Don’t tell me I’m inside that Empress’ stomach?!!!” Takamina
Flashback Ends…

“Empress, here’s the little prince. He looks just like the Emperor and is really handsome.” says the midwifery as she hands Takamina to the Empress.
“Call the Emperor” says the Empress weak and tired from child labor.

The Empress has long, black, silky hair and really beautiful features but you could see some faint wrinkles which show that she’s starting to age. Beauty’s fatal enemy is definitely time!

After a few minutes, a made in his early 40 came in hurriedly. The man has really handsome features with short silver hair and purple eyes. He’s height is about 180 cm and is quite muscular with a short beard on his chin.

“Shingo, look it’s our son” says the empress eyes full with love looking at Takamina.
“Shizu, thank you for giving me such an adorable son” says the emperor while hugging his wife gently.
“What will you name our son?” asks the empress.
“I’ve thought about it already. Let’s name him Minami, Takahashi Minami.”
“Yes, Minami is a good name.”

That stupid Enma… it seems like I have no choice but to live in this new identity… sigh* Luckily or coincidentally my name is still the same Takahashi Minami. At least I don’t have to get used to another name.

==========================================

That's it for Chapter 1! ^^
I'll try to update soon~ And Thanks for Reading!!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: Back to the Unknown Era [Chapter 1] UPDATED! Oct.2
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 04:29:02 PM »
WOW!!
 :farofflook: :farofflook:
this is so cool!!
i can't wait for more!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup
 :on lol:
thank you for the update!!
looking forward for next!!
 :kneelbow:

Offline Strawberri

• Atsumina ... <3
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 08:27:43 PM »
This story-line is amazing! Thanks for the update! I'll be waiting for the next chapter  :)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 09:21:51 PM »
LOL Takamina is reincarned as a boy! Hahaha!

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 04:14:53 PM »
Wowowowo~
This is cool!  :twothumbs Interesting!!
Lol at minami reincarnated as boy (thanks to Enma-O :thumbsup)
I want moarrr~
Please update soon :D

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 02:19:46 PM »
plsss update this :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

still waiting patiently.. :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 10:39:35 AM »
Waiting for your next update. Keep up updating and well done on writing this fic !

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 07:04:55 AM »
wow~~
nice story,
Takamina return to the past~!
Enma-O sure a good person huh~
Waiting for the nxt update,

looking forward for the nxt update.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 01:01:14 PM »
my god!!
yagami.rai!!
where are you??
plsssss
update this!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 09:20:45 PM »
GOD, TIS IS SO INTERESTING AND FUN TO READ!!!

I WAS SPAZZING SO MUCH!!!

AND I RARELY DO THAT WHEN I READ ABOUT TAKAMINA!!!

OH GOSH, ONLY FLEAN-KUN WAS ABLE TO BRING AN ATSUMINA FANGIRL IN ME!!

AND NOW YOU MADE THIS MIRACLE APPEAR, AND I'M SO FANGIRLING YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!

I'M USING CAPSLOCK ALL OVER!!!

Why?...  :nervous :nervous :nervous

Ah, Takaboy will be  :inlove: :wub: :inlove: :wub: I'm sure of it!

UPDATE PLEASE!!!!!!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 12:45:35 AM »
Wow Cool
I Love the story
Takamina is now a GAY BOY  :jerk:
waiting for the other characters to come  :mon look:
And of course maa ACCHAN  :mon cweepy:
please update soon  :mon olympics:
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 09:40:06 AM »
Just Joining

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter

Thank you for the interesting fanfic, back to the past...cool  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 03:15:22 AM »
Minami still have her old memories, I can' wait for the fight stories  :drool:  :drool:
Minami will be more cooler since now she's become a guy and know martial art  :inlove:  :inlove:
Thanx for the update ^^
Will be waiting for the next update :D

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2012, 04:33:52 AM »
Ohh Minami was reborn as a boy :)
I like fic set in the past!!
Please update soon!!

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: Back to the Unknown Era CHANGE OF SETTING!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 04:51:39 PM »
NEW SETTING!!!

At first I wanted to put Kung Fu but it is too complicated to explain… And those names for each of the Kung Fu groups and the name of each skills… kinda hard to translate it I guess… So I decide to just do how I feel like. Like add some magic, etc. inside depending on my feelings~ XD

So here’s the new setting I’ve thought of.
2 Types: Magic & Melee
Each is divided into different levels. Such as…
Magic: Apprentice, Wizard, Mage, Sorcerer, Sage
Melee: Apprentice, Fighter, Warrior, Knight, Hero
Each class is divided into different levels too like…
Low Apprentice, Apprentice, Top Apprentice, Low Wizard, Wizard, Top Wizard, etc.
Continuously like that and for melee too.

Magic Elements: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Thunder, Light, & Dark
Melee has Ki that have elements too: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Thunder, Light, & Dark

Magic and Melee are the 2 major jobs but there are minor jobs too which are alchemist, assassin, summoner, etc. People can have more than 1 job but it is not easy to train.

Guilds for each jobs; most popular ones are the Mercenary Guild and the Magic Association. All guilds have quests for their members.

The biggest schools are Twin Moon Gakuen, Meteor Gakuen, and Stardust Gakuen. Twin Moon will be the main school that takes place in the story.

Here's some photo as a reference to Minami's outlook. But then her hair color would be silver and eyes purple like her dad as I've describe in Chapter 1.

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Back to the Unknown Era CHANGE OF SETTING!
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 05:11:43 PM »
I'm fine with the new setting  :)

Will be waiting for for the next update  XD

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Up Up Girls (Kari) - KIMI TOIU KASETSU