JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Do Me More

Author Topic: (Group) Ebisu Muscats  (Read 1830025 times)

Offline remy_R

• Member+
Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Reply #6160 on: January 05, 2017, 03:20:28 PM »
First of all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (it's too late, but.. yeah). How are you guys? :D
It's been a while  XD

Just watched that live performance fully, gotta say that Kamisaki's piano solo is a holy sh** moment for me. It's dope as hell and so was the girl bassist  :shocked. *then came Fujiwara dancing all around the stage  :D*
Have to admit that I've never heard that Kamen Joshi (how can they sing with mask on if it's not attached with strings or rubbers..? That red masked girl, probably the leader, was putting the mask like it's glued or something  :lol: Just mere curiosity, I thought they bit it in the inside mouth part, but.. they sing..  :huhuh) before, but together, they performed an amazing live gig, gotta love the effort  :twothumbs. Too bad the SBH costume didn't make it to the stage.  :(
Another thing I realized, Rirei has great voice, I think she can survive in solo singing industry with a little polishing.

Then there is this new girl, Mirei. Ahaaaaa, she's cute, with or without glasses  :inlove:
I mean, how can you not love these

« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 03:35:55 PM by remy_R »

Offline kei_sensei

• Just an ordinary (Muscat) journalist
  • Member+
  • Writer. Journalist. MUSCATeer.
« Reply #6161 on: January 05, 2017, 04:58:56 PM »
First of all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (it's too late, but.. yeah). How are you guys? :D
It's been a while  XD

Just watched that live performance fully, gotta say that Kamisaki's piano solo is a holy sh** moment for me. It's dope as hell and so was the girl bassist  :shocked. *then came Fujiwara dancing all around the stage  :D*
Have to admit that I've never heard that Kamen Joshi (how can they sing with mask on if it's not attached with strings or rubbers..? That red masked girl, probably the leader, was putting the mask like it's glued or something  :lol: Just mere curiosity, I thought they bit it in the inside mouth part, but.. they sing..  :huhuh) before, but together, they performed an amazing live gig, gotta love the effort  :twothumbs. Too bad the SBH costume didn't make it to the stage.  :(
Another thing I realized, Rirei has great voice, I think she can survive in solo singing industry with a little polishing.

Then there is this new girl, Mirei. Ahaaaaa, she's cute, with or without glasses  :inlove:

I was right after all. Shiori really blew our head gasket off when she performed her piano solo. She is very awesome! Magnifico!

Like I said, how I wish Manami was the one who could do the Interpretative Dance....but Akino adds the comic relief....

About the KJ Masks...I think that they have built-in mics there...like kinda microscopic....like lapel mics but only smaller in size....

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6162 on: January 05, 2017, 05:06:06 PM »
And speaking of Mirei, here...have some more!!

Offline Moonlight

• Member+
  • Friendship + Sisterhood + Love = Muscats Family :)
« Reply #6163 on: January 05, 2017, 09:53:52 PM »
It's been a while  XD

Merry Christmas/New Year  Remy  8)

Seriously, that solo piano by Shiori was dope as hell  :thumbup

About Moa and her solo bass ver. of SBH, you can say EbiMasu enjoy as well. I mean; Nanami, Minami & Riku were smiling like kids during that performance  :)
In my mind was: "Nanami (vocals), Moa (bass), Misa (KJ member-drums) and Shiori (piano) can work as a band"  :bow:

Related to Rirei, totally agree. She have a nice voice. Despise the "senbatsu" members, she is always present in the majority of the songs as a "front-line-vocal" member.

Finally, the thing with Kamen Joshi: The girl with red mask (Anna) is the center, Nodoka Sakura (girl you see doing MC's--verbaly fighting with Kirara on the concert and Muscats Night) is the leader. Kamen Joshi work really hard (they perform every day at her theater and others places), and yes, they can sing. If you listen the songs on the official youtube channel, you can notice the diference between original vocals-versions, solo's and rap parts; and about dance-energy they can bring...well, you see it  :twisted:

Like I post before, *Hats Off* to both groups. What a funny, epic, hilarious and badass performance they give to us  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 10:04:51 PM by Moonlight »

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6164 on: January 06, 2017, 05:51:41 AM »
I didn't post about this:

Besides the concert, which is truely number 1, what is the best Ebi*Masu 2016 moment for you?

Offline Tetsujin 28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6165 on: January 06, 2017, 02:24:29 PM »

July

AbemaTV  'The Night'   Ebisu Muscats Special #2

Yoshizawa Yuki and Kawakami Nanami and half a peeled banana.  :w00t:

But, that's just me really... :)

Offline Tetsujin 28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6166 on: January 07, 2017, 03:27:12 AM »

I do like Nana's attitude.

At the audition, says she plays the saxophone. But she doesn't.

When it's realised she doesn't play the saxophone, she says she will practice. She doesn't.

Asked about her weight, she lies.

Says she will go on a diet. She doesn't.

Next time she is weighed, she has gained weight, not lost it.

Told to pull down her skirt, she pulls it up.

Told again to pull down her skirt, she pulls it up even higher!  :lol:

All the while remaining as calm as a Zen Buddhist monk (kind of reminds me of Riri Kuribayashi who had that calm thing about her).

Nana is the first Muscat contrarian. 

Offline Moonlight

• Member+
  • Friendship + Sisterhood + Love = Muscats Family :)
« Reply #6167 on: January 07, 2017, 07:44:21 AM »
Well, they are many good muscats moments last year  :)

One that I like, was when the Sae "Kappa", Aya "Avatar" & Minami "CHAN---!" appears, and all the girls try to hold up their laughs.
Poor TIA, she always have problems doing that  :lol:

-Sport Festival episodes  :twothumbs

-Nanami & Riku with the lie detector. That was really funny too (and bad for Kirara)  :P

-The "fight" between Yuki & Nanami for that damn "love triangle" history  :lol:

-When Rirei confess to everybody that she is bisexual  :)

-(This may not be on video but, it's lovely) The Misaki birthday (during SBH promotions). Girls did a little break during performance to sing for Misaki and give her a cake  :heart:

-The epic arrive of the Battleship Tsukasa (at the final date of Bousu Tour), and also, when they perform the last song with totally happiness (and tears).

Men, their a lot of good moments  :)

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6168 on: January 07, 2017, 08:17:28 AM »

I do like Nana's attitude.

At the audition, says she plays the saxophone. But she doesn't.

When it's realised she doesn't play the saxophone, she says she will practice. She doesn't.

Asked about her weight, she lies.

Says she will go on a diet. She doesn't.

Next time she is weighed, she has gained weight, not lost it.

Told to pull down her skirt, she pulls it up.

Told again to pull down her skirt, she pulls it up even higher!  :lol:

All the while remaining as calm as a Zen Buddhist monk (kind of reminds me of Riri Kuribayashi who had that calm thing about her).

Nana is the first Muscat contrarian.

She is a walking, talking, saxophone-playing, living Contradiction! 

XD XD XD XD

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6169 on: January 07, 2017, 08:47:57 AM »
Lookie:

Marina in a poster ad...of a DVD rental of somesorts...

Offline PhantomJin

• Listening to Japanese music and watching Pro Wrestling
  • Member+
« Reply #6170 on: January 07, 2017, 01:07:23 PM »
The great Shine made a nice drawing of Maccoi and the First Generation girls to celebrate the coming of the New Year :twothumbs

I didn't post about this:

Besides the concert, which is truely number 1, what is the best Ebi*Masu 2016 moment for you?
Hard to choose one but I'd say the Hirata's Cafeteria segment was very funny :lol:

The Magical chairs Game was also pretty good but I have trouble finding it with good quality...
Nice to see you again, remy_R :) About Mirei, it's been a couple of weeks since her debut as a Muscat member and I've already fallen in love with her. I mean, a girl who loves reptiles?? That's sooo awesome! :inlove:

Offline wbx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6171 on: January 07, 2017, 04:19:34 PM »

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6172 on: January 08, 2017, 11:21:22 AM »

Offline wbx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6173 on: January 08, 2017, 02:19:11 PM »
A teaser by Tia
https://twitter.com/24hTia1/status/817622764689321985

A Twitter Live Talk with Tia? Mmmmmm....
Well she did a few Q&A sessions the past weeks.

Btw Tia posted links to this site today
https://www.mercari.com/jp/u/771124195/

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6174 on: January 08, 2017, 04:00:33 PM »
A teaser by Tia
https://twitter.com/24hTia1/status/817622764689321985

A Twitter Live Talk with Tia? Mmmmmm....
Well she did a few Q&A sessions the past weeks.

Btw Tia posted links to this site today
https://www.mercari.com/jp/u/771124195/

-Sees undies that she is selling
-Meh
-Sees photography stuff that she is selling
-hell yeah!
-Sees them sold
-DEMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Offline PhantomJin

• Listening to Japanese music and watching Pro Wrestling
  • Member+
« Reply #6175 on: January 08, 2017, 09:38:26 PM »
A bit late but yesterday was Ai Sayama's Birthday! She's with Shou and Risa in ths pic :inlove: Happy Birthday to her!

Also from the First Generation, today is Maria's Birthday! Even if she was a member for just a couple of episodes she seems to have a strong fanbase so I think it's worth to mention her here. In any case she's now 31 years old. Happy Birthday to both girls :twothumbs

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #6176 on: January 09, 2017, 01:05:11 AM »
So no tweets from Tsukasa since the affair rumor!

Offline Tetsujin 28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6177 on: January 09, 2017, 03:36:18 AM »

Ui Mita.   :w00t:

I could watch from 5 sec. to 9 sec. on a loop for a couple hours and be quite happy.  :)

As our Spanish speaking brothers would say: "Ay Mami, usted tiene un buen culo!!!"
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:31:37 AM by Tetsujin 28 »

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6178 on: January 09, 2017, 12:07:35 PM »

Ui Mita.   :w00t:

I could watch from 5 sec. to 9 sec. on a loop for a couple hours and be quite happy.  :)

As our Spanish speaking brothers would say: "Ay Mami, usted tiene un buen culo!!!"

In the beginning of the video, I said....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUi Mita Mama Mia!!!

Seriously, Mita's bod was the bomb!

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #6179 on: January 10, 2017, 12:04:39 PM »
A sneak peek pic of one of the *Muscat cards from Nana

And do ya all miss OG's "Mogyu," Hana Haruna? Here are her pics from her recent Tweet...

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Do Me More