JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way

Author Topic: The Official Tomochin Thread  (Read 1321941 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [TEAM K] TOMOCHIN ~ The Itano Tomomi Thread
« Reply #2840 on: March 25, 2012, 08:04:26 AM »
This new BOMB spread is so epic that it needs to be posted here too 8)

Anybody wanna translate the Q&A part?

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #2841 on: March 25, 2012, 01:01:50 PM »
First five:
1)What flavor ramen do you like?  A: Tonkotsu (has broth made from pork bones and fat- not to be confused with tonkatsu)
2)What is your favorite word?  A: Freedom
3) What is your favorite manga?  A: One Piece
4) Music that you often listen to?  A: Aiko san
5) Karoke songs that you often sing? A: BoA san's MeriKuri and after that SPEED songs (great taste in music Tomochin!!)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #2842 on: March 25, 2012, 02:55:59 PM »
# 6 to #9
Six) In your life, if there was only one thing you could stop, what difficult thing  would that be? A. Getting up early (lol)
Seven) A childhood liked television program? A. Music Station
Eight) At night, what do you wear to bed? A. Fluffy, simple, cute, homewear
Nine) On average, how long do you stay in the bath? A. I do about an hour, but I have a limit of about five minutes of soaking in the tub. I can't stay in the hot water. So after five minutes, I get out and wash my body, and when I get cold, I like to get back in the tub.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2843 on: March 25, 2012, 03:44:50 PM »
^ Thanks for the translations! :thumbsup

Tomochin performed 'Mushi no Ballad' today:

It's always exciting to see Tomochin performing solo but I gotta admit that I've got mixed feelings this time. Tomochin isn't exactly the best singer so I'm worried that her vocals aren't strong enough for a song like Mushi no Ballad.... :O

Offline vutt48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2844 on: March 25, 2012, 04:38:12 PM »
^ I agree about "not the best singer" part, but we have to give credit to her for being bold. She is still learning and to sing solo in front of 25000+ crowd is invaluable experience. I think Aki-P entire concept is to watch them learn. She can sing just fine in tone so basics are there to be good enough as pop singer. She just needs to polish few things.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #2845 on: March 25, 2012, 05:12:21 PM »
# 10) What was your favorite subject(s) in elementary school? A. Physical education, and arts & crafts
# 11) Please tell us three of your cooking specialties? A. (do not know how to read the name of the first dish), gyoza (dumplings), yakisoba (fried noodles). In fact, I am not really good at cooking. Every day I do not cook.
# 12) Until what age did you believe in Santa Claus? A. I still do believe. Just because we haven't met yet.
# 13) If you could travel in a time machine, what era would you visit? A. I would like to see myself five years from now, but if I have become no good, it would be useless to come back without fixing that part. (or sumpin' like that)
#14) If you were granted three wishes that would come true, what would they be? A. I wish to be a wizard. Then you can make your own dreams come true.
#15) Have you had any pyschic experiences?  A. None at all.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2846 on: March 25, 2012, 05:47:20 PM »
Totally forgot about this :sweatdrop:

Tomochin, Aki & Yui performed Candy yesterday:

One word: LEGSSSSSSSSSSSS :drool:

Tomochin graduated from GIRLS LOCKS:

More pix: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=28232.msg1018111#msg1018111

^ I agree about "not the best singer" part, but we have to give credit to her for being bold. She is still learning and to sing solo in front of 25000+ crowd is invaluable experience.
Yeah, I'm not sure if Tomochin picked Mushi no Ballad herself but if she did, she definitely deserves respect for picking such a challenging song :thumbup

She can sing just fine in tone so basics are there to be good enough as pop singer. She just needs to polish few things.
Tomochin is a decent singer technically and she has improved a lot since she became a solo artist. However, the problem is that her voice isn't very strong and that's something you can't fix.

# 12) Until what age did you believe in Santa Claus? A. I still do believe. Just because we haven't met yet.
I guess Tomochin should come to Finland to meet Santa Claus.... and me :P
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:03:34 PM by Masa »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #2847 on: March 25, 2012, 06:09:38 PM »
Sixteen) What would you say is the way to attract a man?  A. Bind as people (or Human bondage??....not too sure, lol)
Seventeen) The number one thing that makes you happiest? A. Record taking top prize
Eighteen) How do you recover from being depressed? A. Talk with people. When I am depressed, I consult with various people. And after that, maybe some karaoke.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #2848 on: March 26, 2012, 03:30:21 AM »
Last two questions:
19) You are waiting to meet  your friends and they don't show up. You cannot reach them by cellphone. How long do you wait? A: 5 minutes. And then I go home soon. Because Tomo~mi and Acchan must definitely be sleeping.
20) Now you have turned 20, so when you think of "adult customs" , what do you think? A. Well, when one is doing the housework. Or when you have bought the ingredients and come home to prepare a dish, or doing the housecleaning. And after receiving a receipt, properly filing it away. When doing such things, I think you have become a proper adult.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2849 on: March 26, 2012, 04:04:09 PM »
NY Based Beach Sandal Brand Bubbleflop Pick Tomomi Itano (AKB48) as Their Face in Japan

NY based beach sandal brand, Bubbleflop, announced they picked Tomomi Itano, the major member of AKB48 known for her great fashion taste, as brand's  face for Japanese market on 26th Mar. They held an event for introduction of their products on the same day at "AKB48 CAFE & SHOP AKIHABARA".

Bubble Flop was founded in 2009 in New York, and it's pop design with girly motif such as fruits, sweets or cute sports items has gained popularity among young American women. In advence of it's launch in Japan, the brand already debut itself in several major markets in Asia, including Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Malaysia, selling over 90,000 items a year.

Bubble Flop will deliver 6 models plus one model directed by Tomomi Itano, named "Tom Model" which has white color for their Spring/Summer collection. During the event, Itano Tomomi talked about the design of the sandal. "It was difficult to decide the color, because black is also my favorite color, but I chose white since it matches variety kinds of styles." "With my favorite Swarovski crystal beads and Macaron motif scatterd on it, I am thrilled with it's really Kawaii design. In addtion, my sign will be stamped onto the heel." Tom Model is expected to go on sale Mid June at ¥6,000(approx $72).
http://tomkono.blogspot.com/2012/03/ny-based-beach-sandal-brand-bubbleflop.html

Bubbleflop Endorsement & Thoughts on Graduation

Itano Tomomi (20), of popular idol group AKB48, attended Bubbleflop’s product launch press conference in Tokyo on the 26th. With regards to Maeda Atsuko’s graduation announcement, Itano revealed that “Me too, harbor dreams beyond AKB. Although parting is difficult, I still want to cheer for her dreams. One day, me too, will graduate from AKB to fulfill my own dreams.”

Since the formation of the group in 2005, Itano has since walked a long way with Maeda as a 1st Gen Team A member. “Acchan had discussed this with me previously when we met up for a meal”. “If my original dreams can be fulfilled, juniors can also advance towards their own dreams; I want to create this road”, she had said it with anticipation. Itano accepted Maeda’s determined “answer that she tried so hard to put together” and sincerely gives her support, “I hope Acchan’s dreams can all be fulfilled”.

Other than Maeda’s graduation announcement during the Arena concert, earnestly anticipated Tokyo Dome concert, along with the 4th Senbatsu Sousenkyo (6th June) was also announced. When asked about the General Election, Itano enthusiastically smiled and replied “Because it is the fourth time already, I would like to enjoy myself”.

Starting from the 26th, Itano will be the image character for the beach sandals brand which has started to sell officially in Japan. [Tomo, Moderu (Model)], is a series that will be produced by Itano, who has been involved in the planning and designing, will start to go on racks this mid June. “I had a really good time. Although I was often troubling over colours and stuff, I followed the theme of adding plus points for people who are wearing it and decided to go with white”, she also excitedly mentions “I want to quickly wear beach sandals for a walk along the beach.”
http://tomoland.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/bubbleflop-endorsement-thoughts-on-graduation/

http://bubbleflop.jp/campaign/

Bubbleflop event & promo pictures: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=28232.msg1018437#msg1018437

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2850 on: March 28, 2012, 07:28:22 PM »
I really dont like scandls like this  :angry: :banghead:

AKB48’s Itano Tomomi & EXILE’s Takahiro rumored to be in a relationship
The latest issue of weekly tabloid ‘Shukan Bunshun‘, which will officially hit news stands on March 29th, is going to reveal an alleged relationship between AKB48’s Itano Tomomi and EXILE’s Takahiro.
 The first photographs of the article already made it onto the web, and quickly became a hot topic on various bulletin boards and Twitter.
Shukan Bunshun has not only received testimonies from people around them who claim that they are serious, and also obtaining pictures that indicate that Itano and Takahiro are living in the same multi-storied apartment complex.
Apparently, Itano is living on one of the lower floors while Takahiro has rented an apartment on an upper floor. They often have been spotted coming home at around the same time, hinting at possible dates after work.

source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/akb48s-itano-tomomi-exiles-takahiro-rumored-to-be-in-a-relationship/

Offline CurseFiend

• "Care for a little necrophilia? Hmm?"
« Reply #2851 on: March 28, 2012, 10:09:24 PM »
Wow..Tomo, hope this shit is fake seriously..losing more 1st Generation members is not cool.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #2852 on: March 28, 2012, 10:26:20 PM »
We need more proof... like.. How can TRUE friends spoil information so easily? I don't believe it.. Or at least I won't believe it until more REAL proof is shown. (and if it's true, I'm happy for them though another graduation would be just...too much...)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #2853 on: March 29, 2012, 03:12:58 AM »
Tomomi, I know one thing- that I love you!!!  :cow:  :deco:  :heart:
Artist:Michael Franti & Spearhead
Song: Say Hey I Love You
YouTuber: c808boy {arigatou!!}

Offline les18

• Member+
  • ♥♥♥Yukirin is love and divine♥♥♥
« Reply #2854 on: March 29, 2012, 03:37:44 AM »
I really dont like scandls like this  :angry: :banghead:

AKB48’s Itano Tomomi & EXILE’s Takahiro rumored to be in a relationship
The latest issue of weekly tabloid ‘Shukan Bunshun‘, which will officially hit news stands on March 29th, is going to reveal an alleged relationship between AKB48’s Itano Tomomi and EXILE’s Takahiro.
 The first photographs of the article already made it onto the web, and quickly became a hot topic on various bulletin boards and Twitter.
Shukan Bunshun has not only received testimonies from people around them who claim that they are serious, and also obtaining pictures that indicate that Itano and Takahiro are living in the same multi-storied apartment complex.
Apparently, Itano is living on one of the lower floors while Takahiro has rented an apartment on an upper floor. They often have been spotted coming home at around the same time, hinting at possible dates after work.

source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/akb48s-itano-tomomi-exiles-takahiro-rumored-to-be-in-a-relationship/

WHA!!!! I can't believe this :shocked and i hope that this is not true....

Offline atarashii-michi

• Member+
  • Fangirling on a Whole New Level
« Reply #2855 on: March 29, 2012, 04:34:38 AM »
i love both TAKAHIRO and Tomochin, and i believe that if they are happy, we should be happy for them~
the only thing is i don't want her to get in trouble or anything.
but honestly, if they are together, then i'm happy for them <3
they would definitely be my favorite couple then~

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [TEAM K] TOMOCHIN ~ The Itano Tomomi Man-at-arms
« Reply #2856 on: April 01, 2012, 02:10:00 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2857 on: April 02, 2012, 03:20:17 PM »
AKB板野、サマンサ入社式に登場 「何事も楽しんで」新社会人へエール

人気アイドルグループ・AKB48の板野友美(20)が2日、サマンサタバサグループ(東京都港区)の2012年度入社式にサプライズで登場した。新入社員から大歓声が飛び交うなか、板野は「黄色い声援を浴びてびっくりしました。嬉しいです」とニッコリ。鳴り止まない拍手に手を振って応えながら、同世代として「私もハタチになったばかりで、普通に働いていたら社会人。私も人見知りなので緊張するんですが、何事も楽しむことが大切。これから一生懸命頑張ってください。私も頑張ります」とエールを送った。

板野がファッションブランド・サマンサタバサのミューズとしてCM出演や商品コラボレーションしていることから、今回の“来社”が実現。新入社員143名のほとんどが女性にもかかわらず、板野が現れるや「かわいー!」と叫び声が会場に響いた。

式中には板野が出演するサマンサベガの新CMが初披露されたほか、約9ヶ月ぶりとなる3rdシングル「10年後の君へ」(25日発売)の詳細も発表。複雑な恋心を綴った失恋系ミディアムバラードになっており、板野は「女の子なら誰でも共感できる失恋系の曲で、ちょっとせつない感じになってますになってます」とアピールした。

入社式終了後には、新入社員へ板野が用意した入社記念証とオリジナル紅白まんじゅうが贈られた。
http://joshiplus.jp/fashion/news/2009530/

AKB板野友美、ソロ新曲で作詞初挑戦 “泣き”ジャケも解禁

人気アイドルグループ・AKB48の板野友美が新曲で作詞に初挑戦したことが2日、わかった。9ヶ月ぶりのソロ第3弾シングル「10年後の君へ」(4月25日発売)の通常盤収録曲「lose-lose(ルーズルーズ)」で自ら詞を手がけた。3種類のジャケットも解禁され、制服姿で涙する表情などが話題を呼びそうだ。

ダンスナンバー「Dear J」(昨年1月発売・最高位2位)、ハウスチューン「ふいに」(同7月発売・同1位)に続く3rdシングル「10年後の君へ」は、複雑な恋心を綴った詞の世界観に美しいストリングス・アレンジが深みを持たせるエモーショナルなミドルバラード。アーティストとして新たな一面を切り拓く意欲作となった。

タイトル曲のほか、自身が作詞したR&B系バラード「lose-lose」(通常盤)、イトーヨーカドー『ボディークーラー』CM曲の「Always I need you」(type-B)、謎の実力派ラッパー“NO-FACE”をフィーチャーした「deal feat.NO-FACE」(type-A)、『イー・モバイルLTE』CM曲「Clone」(3種共通)といったバラエティーに富んだカップリング曲を収録する。

初回プレス分の通常盤は「lose-lose」の本人直筆コピー歌詞カード付き。type-A・B共通特典としてLIVEイベント「CLUV Tomo. #3」の参加応募券を封入する。
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2009515/full/

'10nen go no Kimi e' single covers

March 2012 photo set:

Samantha Vega promo pic:

http://www.samantha.co.jp/pdf/120402.pdf

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2858 on: April 02, 2012, 04:22:38 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2859 on: April 03, 2012, 05:46:53 PM »

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 05:54:18 PM by Masa »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way