JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - The Cape of Storms

Author Topic: The Official Tomochin Thread  (Read 1322151 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [TEAM K] TOMOCHIN ~ The Itano Tomomi Thread
« Reply #3100 on: September 13, 2012, 04:41:18 PM »
The My Pace talk between the alikes
"The relationship of you and I"
Both of them dislike to give in and also have suffered many losses.
Even though they are 2 different stars however they both hope to have the same coloured radiance.

"Sushi of Oath" bind these 2 together?

Tomo : (Looking at the tape of the ages of photobook) [ AKB48 is about Takahashi Minami]. I see ~ Yuko is "Go all out". Indeed, she works very hard. Sashi is ... "Miracle"? I don't get it (laugh). All these came from Akimoto-sensei ~ It's interesting!
Acchan: Tomo, is this your first time seeing this series?
Tomo: Ya! Do you have one too !?
Acchan: I think they will put one for me.
Tomo: If you let me think of one, probably, [AKB48 is the "Youth" of Maeda Atsuko!] ? Hmm~ which one better.
Acchan: Tomo, you are really cute (laugh).
Tomo: What ~ (laugh). Putting this aside, do you remember? The first time we talked. I wrote it on your birthday letter too, I remember it was the lesson about 4 days after the audition. We were in the same train on the way home.
Acchan: That time we always went home from Akihabara station.
Tomo: Even though, Atsuko and I always took the same train. We always sat together, but never talked to each other and you always bowed your head super down (laugh).
Acchan: I didn't get close with anyone at that time.
Tomo: You looked quite tame.
Acchan: I looked gloomy.
Tomo: You wore school uniform to lessons, the dress was very long, and your bangs was straight (laugh).
Acchan: You were completely different from me, you looked gorgeous from the very beginning.
Tomo: That's why I thought that if I didn't take action first, you won't talk to me, so I started talking to you and asked, "What should I call you?".
Acchan: You really thought this far. But actually, I didn't thinking of anything (laugh).
Tomo: Isn't that fine? This is Atsuko. But now you become super stylish. You can now talk to different people, you are really awesome.
Acchan: We have been in very good relationship, you know why?
Tomo: Hng~. Isn't it because of that? Because we ate the "Sushi of Oath" !
Acchan: That's it (laugh). First time we had superior sushi. There were abalones,cockles, bonito, amberjack.
Tomo: And tuna.
Acchan: But, it's not just Sushi, wasn't there a good story behind it?
Tomo: Just like a documentary.
Acchan: I remember it was about 2~3 weeks after the theater debut?
Tomo: We went home by bus together, although we reached the station, but only Atsuko and I were showing our childish attitude and refused to get off.
Acchan: We cried, "If we go home, soon it would be tomorrow".
Tomo: We were just 14 years old. After the lesson period was over, and the theater had just opened, however there was very few in the audience, the schedule was very tough , and we had to go to school, because we were too tired so we blew up.
Acchan: We just kept crying and refused to get off from the bus, so they had to bring us to the AKB agency office.
Tomo: The staffs said "These 2 kids refused to go home" (laugh). Then Nishiyama-san and Togasaki-san were in the office and asked us, "Why are you crying so hard?", and they just listened to our worries.
Acchan: Because we thought those staffs and adults were very scary, so we didn't seek for their advice.
Tomo: That's the first time we talked to them. And then the staff ordered sushi for us. (Open her hands) It was this big .
Acchan: Yes, it was a very big wooden box. And it looked very superior to us who were just 8th grade.
Tomo: There were many fishes we had never seen before. We stopped crying after eating it.
Acchan: Just in one moment!
Tomo: And being told, "If you work harder, good things will definitely happen".
Acchan: Yes. And it's very delicious! We were eating and saying "Let's work harder tomorrow", right?
Tomo: Promised to work harder. This was the "Sushi of Oath" ... Eh? How come it doesn't look like a good one?
Acchan: I think it should be a story of "2 people working so hard in 7 years for sushi".
Tomo: Ahahaha. It's really impossible to let these 2 person(Tomo & Acchan) to tell this kind of a story
Acchan: Definitely (laugh).

We make things clear because we are close friends
Friendship that lead to the dream

Acchan: I think Tomo and I have very similar attitude towards work. We both always give people the impression that "We want to do thing in this way", if we couldn't do it, we would pile pressure.
Tomo: Probably because of it, whenever something irritates me I would look aside and find that Atsuko was in fret (laugh). On the other hand, we both also act the same when we are in hign tension. Both of us are emotional.
Acchan: Both of us are My Pace too (laugh).
Tomo: That's why amony the members you are probably the person I talk to most about work.
Acchan: Indeed. Always told me things like, "I want to be able to do this 1 year later."
Tomo: And you told me too. At first, you told me, "I want to be able to star in a film", then you really stared in a film after that, i think you're really awesome.
Acchan: You too, you said that you wanted to work hard so that you can have solo. Soon after you really got a solo debut, I was like "OOH!". You are the 1st to get solo debut in AKB.
Tomo: You were super happy for me, I was very happy too. You also sang my songs in Karaoke too, right?
Acchan: At first I didn't pay attention to lyrics.
Tomo: And when your solo debut had been decided, I'm the first one you told, isn't it?
Acchan: Yes.
Tomo: I was very happy.
Acchan: When I heard from Akimoto-sensei that I was going to solo, I thought about you ... .... Since you joined AKB, you always wanted to be a solo artist and then you did it. You work very hard too. You went to singing lessons and some dancing class. At that time, whenever members came and asked you for dining, you would say "Sorry" and then reject them and you kept practising. I was watching all of this.But even I could have solo debut, I felt that you would get hurt. My dream is to be an actress, it's different from Tomo, I thought that I should tell you these.
Tomo: You really think about me seriously ... ... . If I heard from other people that Atsuko was going to have solo debut, probably I would misunderstand it. Because since many years ago, we said that I would be a solo artist and Atsuko would be an actress.
Acchan: Yes, right. So I was thinking that you probably got shocked.
Tomo: But isn't this very rare to see our clumsy Atsuko to have such concerns? (laugh)
Acchan: Hng, maybe it's kinda weird that I would say it, but this is very precious to me (laugh). And it was so natural. Do you know why?
Tomo: What? I don't know.
Acchan: Because you are more clumsier than me!
Tomo: Eeehh~? What's that!?
Acchan: Me too, felt very sorry that being so clumsy and have been misunderstood until now, but I can't compare to you. That's because Tomo probably is the clumsiest in the group.
Tomo: No no, it should be Maeda Atsuko ~.
Acchan: It must be Itano Tomomi ~ (laugh). Although Tomo gives people an impression that you are not very friendly, but actually you are a super nice person, you look cool but you are passionate. But because you are very shy so people misunderstood you. Clumsy girl.
Tomo: Hng ~. Although it's embarassing to be told like that by you however, because of this I can get your precious concerns, I'm fine with it (laugh).
Acchan: After I graduate, you can have it (clumsy).
Tomo: Enough, I don't need it (laugh).

Childhood friends who dislike to give in

Acchan: What kind of relationship between Tomo and I?
Tomo: Like sisters?
Acchan: No it's not.
Tomo: Or childhood friends that grew up together?
Acchan: Indeed, like childhood friends!
Tomo: In fact it is. We are always together these 7 years since 14 years old, we are like childhood friends.
Acchan: We didn't change since the beginning. Even though we don't like to surrender, but we couldn't express it well, then the pressure are piled in our heart, until one day everything burst out. We are like that since the sushi case 7 years ago.
Tomo: Sometimes I don't like this personality but now I understand it. If everything burst out, we can eat sushi. (laugh).
Acchan: That's right. We get benefits because we are clumsy (laugh).

With these 7 years, I can do anything!

Tomo: I was thinking, if you could stay at AKB, you could get a lot of acting offers. However, other jobs besides acting would take all your time. If graduate, you would have times to sharpen you skills, but you don't have AKB name attached to you, you can only use your own name to fight for it. So, which one do you choose? It's not a gamble. Because we know the high degree of difficulty to make the decision, so you are really determined.
Acchan: Because Tomo and I are always thinking about doing our best here and then move on to the next phase to achieve our dream since we joined AKB.
Tomo: Because that's the concept of AKB. A preschool that leads us to the dream.
Acchan: Because Tomo has the same thought as mine, that's why you can understand me. And, I'm sorry, the day I announced graduation, I didn't tell you ... ... .
Tomo: It's fine. I understand it. I already heard that you wanted to graduate soon. When you annnounced it, I only felt happy for you.
Acchan: Thank you.
Tomo: I was thinking that the future of AKB is finally expending!
Acchan: Eh. That's the first time I was being told so.
Tomo: Then those juniors who want to be actress are able to see the next phase. This is really great. Though Atsuko would have many worries.
Acchan: I can't say there aren't any, but most are happiness that I can completely concentrate on it.
Tomo: That's good, really.
Acchan: Finally I can now become the 1st year actress. Because I'm still newbie, I know that it won't be that smooth.
Tomo: Hng. I feel relieved now after you said it. Not that we want to repeat AKB history, but we had spent 7 years starting from zero until now, so with this method again, wish that you can become an independant actress. And I will become a solo artist.
Acchan: We both have confidence on this. Feel that we can make it in 7 years. Maybe it's just an illusion.
Tomo: I don't think it is an illusion. You can do it! I believe you can archive it. So don't worry about anything, just follow what you want, and wish you can live freely, that's my thought. Do your best! And I won't lose to you.
Acchan: .... Thank you (laugh).
Tomo: Why are you laughing~?
Acchan: I'm sorry (laugh). I am very happy. I really like your passion.
Tomo: Really ~ ... I feel embarrassed.
Source: http://acchan48.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=573&p=13033#p13283

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #3101 on: September 14, 2012, 11:10:17 AM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #3102 on: September 15, 2012, 05:43:03 AM »
Acchan is right:

Acchan: It must be Itano Tomomi ~ (laugh). Although Tomo gives people an impression that you are not very friendly, but actually you are a super nice person, you look cool but you are passionate. But because you are very shy so people misunderstood you. Clumsy girl.

When I first saw various interactions between the members, Tomomi did come off as aloof. But later I read an interview, and Tomomi talked about how she handles tension and dissapointment- she will talk to friends, but she will also go off to a karaoke, and just blast her brains out for a while....she is an action person, rather than a words person.

But just watch her when another member is telling a sad or heartwarming story.....if the camera catches Tomomi, you will see tears welling up in her eyes......So the girl who will eat bad tasting food and say "this is delicious!" may be a bit different than a lot of her team mates, may seem a bit cool or aloof, but Tomomi is inside a thoughtful and caring girl.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:11:15 AM by muppet »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3103 on: September 15, 2012, 06:13:23 AM »
Team Surprise Pimpage Taimu! :pimp:

http://m3.akb48-surprise.jp/index.html

Wallpaper:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 08:06:52 AM by Masa »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #3106 on: September 16, 2012, 03:12:28 AM »
BoA fan!!! Another reason why I admire Tomochin.................this may have
been posted before, but I had never seen this.

Please note that Tomochin is 16 years old in this clip
(Takamina 17, and Miichan is 15), so this tape is at least four years old.

With thanks to YouTuber AKB48AV48 !

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3107 on: September 18, 2012, 05:29:33 PM »

My post #53,000 is dedicated to Tomomi Itano :wub:

Acchan got me interested in AKB48 but it was Tomochin who made me a hardcore fan. She made me realize that AKB48 is more than just Atsuko Maeda. However, I never thought that Tomochin would still be my oshi years later. I honestly believed that she would just be my gateway drug to AKB fandom and that I would forget about her sooner or later. But here I am, making yet another tribute post to Tomochin. It has always been kinda difficult for me to explain why I love Tomochin so much. At some point I even wondered why she's one of my favorite members. But! During these past three years I have learned that Tomochin is much more than just eye candy. She's might not be the best singer or the funniest member but she's still worthy of being my oshi. Why? Lemme give you ten reasons why I love Tomochin 8)

Ten Reasons Why I Love Tomochin

1. Tomochin is not your typical idol

AKB48 has a wide variety of members and that's one of the biggest reasons why they are so popular. There's literally something for everybody. Tomochin's unique appeal has earned her a very diverse fanbase. Of course Tomochin has plenty of male fans but she also has female fans who are more into fashion than idols. I would probably be a Tomochin-fan even if I weren't into idols and that's something I can't say about my other top favorites.

2. Tomochin is a fashion icon

Guys wanna be with Tomochin and girls wanna be Tomochin. She constantly tops "which female celebrity do you wanna look like" polls and people even adore her snaggletooth. You know you're a true fashion icon when even your physical imperfections become trendy.

3. Tomochin cares about junior members

Whether you need make-up tips or help perfecting your dance steps, Tomochin is there to help you. Junior members like Ami, Reina, Ayarin etc. have all said that Tomochin is always nice and helpful. Tomochin is definitely a great role model for junior members.

4. Tomochin is real

Tomochin is without a doubt one of the realest girls in AKB48. Whenever idols say something, you have to take it with a grain of salt because they are often just trying to please the fans. But when Tomochin says something, I feel like she really means it. She sometimes sounds harsh but at least she's honest unlike many of her fellow idols. Another thing I really like about Tomochin is that she doesn't try to be something she's not. Tomochin is not a traditional girl next door kinda idol and she doesn't act like one. Tomochin would probably have more hardcore wota if she acted more idolish but she doesn't give a fuck. She would rather be herself and fail than sell out and succeed.

5. Tomochin is competitive

It's a dog eat dog world out there and in AKB48 even your friends are considered rivals. You pretty much have to be competitive to become popular. Tomochin is one of the most competitive girls and she's always working hard to make sure that she's stays on top.

6. Tomochin is funny

Tomochin is often invisible whenever AKB48 appears on variety shows but I think it's because she's always surrounded by variety greats such as Yuko, Takamina, Miichan & Sasshi. You just can't outshine those girls. Tomochin is not known for being funny but she has had plenty of hilarious moments throughout years.

7. Tomochin's solo music

I have never been a big fan of idol pop. That might sounds surprising coming from a guy who has been a huge idol fan for 10 years but my fandom has never been about music. Of course AKB48 has lots of songs I like but I'd still rather listen to Wu-Tang Clan than Watarirouka Hashiritai. Fortunately Tomochin's solo music is much closer to rap & r'n'b than idol pop and songs like Dear J, Dark Side & Clone are some of the best songs the AKB48 camp has ever produced. I would listen to Tomochin's music even if she wasn't my favorite member. Her solo songs are THAT good.

8. Tomochin is ambitious

AKB48 might be a million seller but the group is still supposed to be a stepping stone for your future career. Tomochin is aware of that and she has stated that she wants to become a true artist. Being ambitious is the most important reason why I believe that Tomochin's post-AKB career will be a success.

9. Tomochin is not an ice queen.

Based on her looks, it would be easy to assume that Tomochin is a cold-hearted, emotionless bitch. Fortunately she's far from it. While Tomochin might not be a tear machine like Takamina, she's not afraid to show her emotions. Seeing Tomochin get all emotional during Acchan's graduation concert & TV-shows made my heart melt <3

10. 板野△

Tomochin is cool. 'Nuff said.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3108 on: September 18, 2012, 06:36:06 PM »
Tomochin finally made it to the Janken senbatsu! :twothumbs

« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 06:47:04 PM by Masa »

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3109 on: September 18, 2012, 06:52:10 PM »
Congrats, Masa!!

Also, I agree 100% that Tomochin's still a very worthy oshi.

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #3110 on: September 19, 2012, 04:14:33 AM »
Woooww.... 53000 post??

I agree with you though... Itano-san is really worth it

Btw, sorry for butting in.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3111 on: September 19, 2012, 10:52:16 AM »
CONGRATS, HOMIE!

Like, fo real. Tomochin has the best :3 in the game. Seeing her rock the Star Spangled Banner makes you *sniff*

Offline decoogu

• Member+
  • ALL THE WAY
« Reply #3112 on: September 19, 2012, 11:19:51 AM »
:rock: :peace: :hand:
Tomochin gets the Janken Senbatsu :twothumbs
Congratulations! Tomochin and Masa  :)
:rock: :peace: :hand:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3113 on: September 19, 2012, 03:20:25 PM »
Missed this Tomochin moment yesterday:

"Who made senbatsu for the first time?"
- *Tomochin raises her hand*
- *Other members all go wtf*

:lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3114 on: September 19, 2012, 04:05:23 PM »
Missed this Tomochin moment yesterday:
Yeah, when I said that Tomochin has had lots of funny moments... most of them have been unintentional :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3115 on: September 19, 2012, 08:57:24 PM »
2012年9月21日13:00、内緒で大事な発表をします。
We will inform you of something new at 13:00 on 21 Sept 2012 Tokyo time.
http://www.facebook.com/tomomiitano/posts/532196706806887

:O

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #3116 on: September 19, 2012, 09:52:16 PM »
^ Seeing that somehow make me really nervous.. :O
Hope it nothing bad.

Offline Seifuku

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3117 on: September 20, 2012, 03:28:25 AM »
I hope an album or single

I don't want graduation  :cry:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 04:00:03 PM by Masa »

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #3119 on: September 20, 2012, 04:45:17 PM »
Oh, God.... what kind of news it will be? I hope it's not graduation announcement. I know she'll do well after akb but I don't want her to graduate now. :cry:

Can someone tell me what they talked about? Thanks in advance :)

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyde - The Cape of Storms