JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Calling U

Author Topic: The Official Tomochin Thread  (Read 1321829 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [TEAM K] TOMOCHIN ~ The Itano Tomomi Thread
« Reply #2260 on: February 12, 2011, 11:36:33 AM »
Quote from: 2011-02-12 18:13:16 バレンタイン
わー
もうすぐ、バレンタインだから、また大量生産だよ(笑)

昨日の夜から

昨日は実家で、ママと作ったよ

眠ってる優子に、、、

にゃんにゃんに、、、

今日も作ります

Tomo.
http://ameblo.jp/xanadu11/entry-10798755693.html

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #2261 on: February 12, 2011, 12:36:48 PM »
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 03:08:05 PM by BarrieV »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2262 on: February 12, 2011, 03:09:31 PM »
Yeah that doesn't look flattering.. Aren't caricatures supposed to be funny? This one is more shocking.

Offline erastian-itano

« Reply #2263 on: February 12, 2011, 04:58:57 PM »
Uhm I have a question, why can't I download from this forum?

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2264 on: February 12, 2011, 05:53:32 PM »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2265 on: February 12, 2011, 06:18:12 PM »

Yeah that doesn't look flattering.. Aren't caricatures supposed to be funny? This one is more shocking.
Yeah, that shit looks horrible. I can't believe they actually pimped that magazine on Tomo's official site :smhid

Uhm I have a question, why can't I download from this forum?
Welcome to JPH!P, erastian-itano! :welcome

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2266 on: February 13, 2011, 04:58:24 AM »
Dear J goods:

I totally want that keychain :thumbup

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2268 on: February 13, 2011, 07:49:12 PM »

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2269 on: February 14, 2011, 06:38:00 AM »
I tried to pick a favorite out of the bunch, and I just can't make myself choose one. It's Tomochin. She could show up in any style and I'd be happy.  :wub:

Also, I could look at her legs all day.  :inlove:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 05:33:16 PM by Melchizadek »

Offline tohno

• Member+
« Reply #2270 on: February 14, 2011, 06:51:13 AM »
So, what's your favorite style? 8)

A tough one to answer but I like this one the most. A sophisticated one.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 07:16:02 AM by tohno »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2271 on: February 14, 2011, 03:50:21 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2272 on: February 14, 2011, 06:05:06 PM »
Quote from: 2011-02-14 17:03:48
CLUV TOMO

めちゃ楽しかった~

おかげさまで、自分でも素敵なLIVEになったと思います

ラストにはサプライズでママからのコメントがあって、号泣しちゃいましたしょぼん

本当に小さい頃からの夢にちょっとずつ近づけていけてることが幸せに思います。

これからも初心の気持ちを忘れずに、頑張っていきたいと思います!!よろしくお願いします

そしてひらめき電球4月27日に2ndシングル発売が決定いたしました

今から2ndシングルにむけて気合い入れていきます!!

昨日撮った写真は後ほどアップします

Tomo.
http://ameblo.jp/xanadu11/entry-10800926710.html

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2273 on: February 15, 2011, 05:05:29 AM »
Tomo in 'Kakaricho Sunsaku Aoshima The Mobile Jiken wa Torishirabesitsu de Okiteiru!' movie:

Offline troyakmed

• Member+
  • Tomo > AKB48
« Reply #2274 on: February 15, 2011, 07:31:11 AM »
I might be late but

Doesn't she look like tomo?

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2275 on: February 15, 2011, 04:24:33 PM »

Doesn't she look like tomo?
A little bit but she's not as cute as Tomo :P

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2276 on: February 15, 2011, 06:33:32 PM »
“Takasu Clinic” director addresses Itano Tomomi plastic surgery rumors + AKB48

Yesterday, a couple of newspapers, tabloids, and websites picked up a blog entry of Takasu Mikiya, director of the beauty clinic, “Takasu Clinic“, that lead to a lot of revived rumors about plastic surgery among the members of AKB48.

It should be mentioned that Takasu made this blog entry on January 5th, but reporters have only yesterday picked up on the story.  Takasu himself already posted a response statement today, pointing out the fabricated news and that the sudden buzz about his old post must be because of Itano Tomomi’s recent solo debut.

Anyway, the post that put him under fire said that there are a lot of young women that approach his clinic with the demand to get the same face as Itano Tomomi. “Actually there have just been two such patients in Osaka today,” he wrote. Takasu then went into the details of her face and why it is so easy for surgeons to fulfill their requests.

Another remark in his post probably helped it to receive even more attention: “There are a lot more girls with popular faces: Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko, and Watanabe Mayu (listed in order of requests). However, they have by far the most difficult faces to model. Those four girls are natural beauties with bare faces that are no different to their faces with make-up. It’s more easy when the patient already has a somewhat similar face, but most don’t have a similar face, which makes it quite difficult for us.”

Of course, it’s easy to interpret that he is implying that Itano isn’t a natural beauty, and that her face is easy to make for anyone because she had her face done.

In his statement today though, he tried to make clear that he never meant to imply such things.

He wrote, “The members of AKB are currently at the peak of their popularity and they wouldn’t have the spare time for such a procedure. In Tomochin’s case, the down time would take up to three to six months. People like them rather use eye tape and eye pieces to freely change the appearance of their eyes to a certain degree, e.g. double eyelids. Many people always think of plastic surgery first when seeing double eyelids, but that is a common mistake.”

Further, he stated, “It’s not just Tomochin. On the Internet there are a lot of rumors involving members of AKB48 and plastic surgery, especially Maeda Atsuko, Shinoda Mariko, Kojima Haruna, Minegishi Minami, and Watanabe Mayu. I don’t think any of those girls have gone under the knife. Most of them debuted in their early teens and it’s natural for them that certain features, such as their eyes and nose, change over time. Moreover, their faces become a lot thinner over the years, and they started to use more make-up than before. There is no need to say that they also started to use things such as eye tape. Of course, that is all just my opinion.”
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/02/takasu-clinic-director-addresses-itano-tomomi-plastic-surgery-rumors-akb48/

Any thoughts on that article?

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2277 on: February 15, 2011, 09:34:12 PM »
^ I may be naive at times, but when it comes to plastic surgery on young idols, I tend to think "they didn't get surgery, they've just grown up (and have become awesome lookers) That's how I feel about Tomochin.

But, I'm a little curious now cuz I remember reading an article about a Kpop singer in Japan saying on TV that Korean idols are more open about their surgery. I think he got online backlash for saying that, but it just raises the question " Do Japanese idols do the same, but don't talk about it?"

Now even more deeper in thought, a few months back I found out that my friend likes Perfume. She said " I love their music, but I hate that they got plastic surgery." I was like "huh?"
I've seen old pics of Perfume, but never once did I think surgery + Perfume. Like Tomochin, I just believed that they've grown up.

"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline troyakmed

• Member+
  • Tomo > AKB48
« Reply #2278 on: February 16, 2011, 01:17:11 AM »
I dont know about anyone else but , iam pretty sure that tomo didnt have surgery.
She does look alot different from before but like mode017 i think she just grown up.

Offline tohno

• Member+
« Reply #2279 on: February 16, 2011, 04:08:52 AM »
“Takasu Clinic” director addresses Itano Tomomi plastic surgery rumors + AKB48

Yesterday, a couple of newspapers, tabloids, and websites picked up a blog entry of Takasu Mikiya, director of the beauty clinic, “Takasu Clinic“, that lead to a lot of revived rumors about plastic surgery among the members of AKB48.

It should be mentioned that Takasu made this blog entry on January 5th, but reporters have only yesterday picked up on the story.  Takasu himself already posted a response statement today, pointing out the fabricated news and that the sudden buzz about his old post must be because of Itano Tomomi’s recent solo debut.

Anyway, the post that put him under fire said that there are a lot of young women that approach his clinic with the demand to get the same face as Itano Tomomi. “Actually there have just been two such patients in Osaka today,” he wrote. Takasu then went into the details of her face and why it is so easy for surgeons to fulfill their requests.

Another remark in his post probably helped it to receive even more attention: “There are a lot more girls with popular faces: Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko, and Watanabe Mayu (listed in order of requests). However, they have by far the most difficult faces to model. Those four girls are natural beauties with bare faces that are no different to their faces with make-up. It’s more easy when the patient already has a somewhat similar face, but most don’t have a similar face, which makes it quite difficult for us.”

Of course, it’s easy to interpret that he is implying that Itano isn’t a natural beauty, and that her face is easy to make for anyone because she had her face done.

In his statement today though, he tried to make clear that he never meant to imply such things.

He wrote, “The members of AKB are currently at the peak of their popularity and they wouldn’t have the spare time for such a procedure. In Tomochin’s case, the down time would take up to three to six months. People like them rather use eye tape and eye pieces to freely change the appearance of their eyes to a certain degree, e.g. double eyelids. Many people always think of plastic surgery first when seeing double eyelids, but that is a common mistake.”

Further, he stated, “It’s not just Tomochin. On the Internet there are a lot of rumors involving members of AKB48 and plastic surgery, especially Maeda Atsuko, Shinoda Mariko, Kojima Haruna, Minegishi Minami, and Watanabe Mayu. I don’t think any of those girls have gone under the knife. Most of them debuted in their early teens and it’s natural for them that certain features, such as their eyes and nose, change over time. Moreover, their faces become a lot thinner over the years, and they started to use more make-up than before. There is no need to say that they also started to use things such as eye tape. Of course, that is all just my opinion.”
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/02/takasu-clinic-director-addresses-itano-tomomi-plastic-surgery-rumors-akb48/

Any thoughts on that article?

I don't really care whether Tomo or the AKB48 girls had plastic surgery or not, as long as they are themselves and not trying to be someone else.
I just feel sad for those young Japanese girls who want to look like Tomochin so bad and they want to get plastic surgery.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Secret - Calling U