JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way

Author Topic: The Official Tomochin Thread  (Read 1321941 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 05:23:28 AM by Masa »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [TEAM K] TOMOCHIN ~ The Itano Tomomi Thread
« Reply #2781 on: January 31, 2012, 05:05:05 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2782 on: January 31, 2012, 05:06:59 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2784 on: January 31, 2012, 07:27:20 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2785 on: February 01, 2012, 05:40:19 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2786 on: February 02, 2012, 08:57:27 AM »
FEB 1, 2012

Offline Seifuku

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2787 on: February 02, 2012, 09:39:31 AM »

I wonder what's she said about Yonechan and Nacchan  :?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2788 on: February 02, 2012, 11:58:53 AM »
^Something like: it's regrettable, they're members who she's always worked with and she hopes to remain friends. She supports them and she wants everybody to keep working hard in the world of entertainment.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2789 on: February 03, 2012, 05:34:57 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2790 on: February 03, 2012, 04:43:24 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2791 on: February 08, 2012, 08:12:48 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2792 on: February 10, 2012, 03:06:42 PM »
Ah, Tomochin... one of my love/hate relationship girls.

I used to give her crap for being too competitive, but screw that. In some of the other girl thread I mentioned they weren't bold enough to step forward. Tomochin does work her way into the spotlight and I would give her crap for being too competitive? Not anymore. All the more power to her.

Tomochin has had an interesting year. Dear J was great. Some of the CMs she did were epic, especially the one with the Tomochin hand puppet. Despite all this she only ranked #8. Quite surprising and I don't really understand why. Perhaps some of her female fans who like her fashion stuff don't care about AKB48 that much, or at least not the senbatsu election. Aw well, with a new singles coming and tons of CMs she's still at the top of her game  :thumbup

One thing I never really understood... Her goal is to become a vocalist. Dear J was catchy, but I think Tomochin is one of the weakest vocalists in AKB48. On the other hand, that never stopped Britney Spears from selling millions. Idk, I guess I would expect to really dive into the fashion and modeling world, because she seems much more suitable for it. Get involved even more with TomoCawaii, and make it a proper brand, etc Who knows, there's still time for that later. I'm nitpicking, really, because Itano already has an impressive career in various fields. She can literally do whatever she wants.

Now where's that 6th PB! It's been over a year since we got an Itano related PB/mook...  :panic:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #2793 on: February 10, 2012, 04:07:20 PM »
^ Quite possibly the longest post ever in this thread :thumbup

Lots of Tomo in this Reina bday party video:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 05:15:31 PM by Masa »

Offline Seifuku

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2794 on: February 11, 2012, 02:06:42 AM »
I think her fans are not obsessive like the other wotas that love her oshimens and buys a lot of copys to vote in senbatsu selection. Her fans only enjoy with her fashion style and catchy songs and they identify with it. Tomochin is the only idol that I buyed her singles lol Maybe she don´t have the best voice but has its charm and dances very good, all that a pop artist needs, I really like her :)  :wub:

Offline MaxMcKay

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Member+
  • Offence is taken, not given
« Reply #2795 on: February 13, 2012, 06:16:32 AM »
I used to give her crap for being too competitive, but screw that. In some of the other girl thread I mentioned they weren't bold enough to step forward. Tomochin does work her way into the spotlight and I would give her crap for being too competitive? Not anymore. All the more power to her.
She IS competitive. May heaven have mercy to anyone who stands in her way. :D
One thing I never really understood... Her goal is to become a vocalist. Dear J was catchy, but I think Tomochin is one of the weakest vocalists in AKB48. On the other hand, that never stopped Britney Spears from selling millions.
And Aki-P doesn't give his strongest vocalists like Takamina, Masuda, & A.Sayaka the solos. Goes to show how much the J-Idoru industry values vocal ability  :catglare:

But Tomochin's singing is at least tolerable. Still, no Acchan or Kojiharu...

Morning Musume died on December 15 2010 RIP ● S/mileage died on August 27 2011 RIP

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2796 on: February 13, 2012, 07:08:56 PM »
Tomochin's vocals may not be amazing, but they are unique. Her voice is easily recognizable as being her, and - in a group this big - standing out is a good thing. Of course, this is coming from the guy who actually enjoys listening to Shiny Summer.  XD

That being said, there's probably something to the fact that she got a higher ranking the year she had several PBs than she did the year she had several singles.

Not that I expect Horipro to actually make decisions based on logic at this point.  :banghead:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way