JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rip Slyme - Funkastic

Author Topic: [TEAM J] DELIMA ~ The Delima Rizky Thread  (Read 10157 times)

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[TEAM J] DELIMA ~ The Delima Rizky Thread
« on: February 14, 2012, 03:17:33 AM »

Name : Delima Rizky
Birthday : 25 Oktober 1997
Blood : B
Horoscope : Scorpio
Height : 158cm
Nickname: Delima, Pilong
Twitter : @delimaJKT48
Jikou : "Haaaii~ menghiburmu dengan senyum semanis madu~ Namaku Delima~" ("Hii~ entertain you with a honey-sweet smile~ My name is Delima~")

« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 07:55:23 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline fufufufu

• ecchi
Re: [JKT48] PILONG ~ The Delima Rizky Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 09:23:33 AM »
why pilong? what is pilong means?

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 10:29:46 AM »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline rezabachtiar

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 04:03:18 PM »
Delima... Cantik bangeett, imut lagi.. (sorry i'm Indonesian)

But why there just a little bit post in her Thread ?  :(

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 04:09:53 PM »
^Welcome!

I guess JKT48 isn't that well known yet among western fans, and there are so many 48 groups nowadays that people tend to be very selective in the groups they follow. Furthermore, Japanese 48 footage is more easily available which makes it easier for many people to follow groups like SKE, NMB or N46 rather than JKT.

Please try to use English. It doesn't have to be perfect, but we're an international community.  :)

I realize not everybody is fluent in English. However, this is an international forum and we use English to communicate.
Try to use a spell checker or translation program if you're not confident. If I can't understand a post it will be deleted.

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 04:56:37 AM »
why pilong? what is pilong means?
Sorry for the late answer.
Pilong -> pipi bolong (pipi -> cheeks, bolong -> hollow). It refers to her dimples.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 01:04:56 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 07:56:59 PM »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: [JKT48] DELIMA ~ The Delima Rizky Thread
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 06:32:41 PM »
Happy Birthday to Delima!!!

A very cute and lively girl with a beautiful smile and dimples!!
She turns 15 years old today, October 25- may the upcoming year bring her good health
and much happiness!!!

(credit for photo to FortyEight on Squidoo   http://www.squidoo.com/delima-rizky   )

Offline wingroad

Re: [TEAM J] DELIMA ~ The Delima Rizky Thread
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 06:37:27 AM »
FYI, Delima is the one among all member of Team J who ever be called "Hidden Monsters of Team J JKT48"

Even though, she has growth problem @ Pajama Drive setlist, it is still unknown why her progress @ Renai Kinshi Jourei setlist are considered the fastest. She has the ability to copy all of her partners skills in every unit songs, especially in Renai Kinshi Jourei unit song. And some of JKT48 fans also ever reminded Akicha to watch out this girl progress, if she don't want her center position at RKJ unit songs be taken from her.

I saved the documents of this article of "Hidden Monsters of Team J" but I forgot where I save them in my external hardisk. But once i found it, i will post it in here too. :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:44:17 AM by wingroad »

Offline wingroad

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 10:31:31 AM »
by the way, i have updated Delima Rizky's wikipedia Bahasa Indonesia page until the most precision information i can gather from another fans, like their 'theater field report', and also from 'certain primary sources'.

here is the link: http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delima_Rizky

I hope there will be another person who can translate it and post it in English page of her Wikipedia.   XD
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 10:43:05 AM by wingroad »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 02:47:06 PM »
Sixteen Candles!!!

Happy Belated Birthday to lovely Delima chan, who turned Sweet Sixteen
on 10月25日!!!

Hope that this cheerful and talented girl had a great day with her friends and family!!
And may the coming year be full of hope and happiness for Delima!!

A very nice tribute to Delima chan from YouTuber wasshoiiJ (Arigatou!!)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hwkhARZG13Q&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhwkhARZG13Q

[credit to all with watermarks/logos on above photos]

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rip Slyme - Funkastic