JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Color of Dawn

Author Topic: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! COMPLETE.  (Read 32980 times)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui)Chapter7 part2!
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2012, 05:29:57 PM »
 :dizzy: Somehow this turned into a freaking love orgies!  :badluck:

:wahaha: But that was just way too funny!

:wriggly: So waiting for your next update!

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2012, 06:05:53 PM »
This is so confuse, WTH!?  :shock:
Who love who ??!!  :shock:
you really need answer my question in the next updates, please!!  :pleeease:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2012, 06:15:38 PM »
'its time go Rena...'
'yes, lets go home Yuki'

Chapter  8:Just a joke.Life is not what it seems....

The next morning, when Mayu and Jurina wake up ,their lovers wherent in bed anymore.They both panicked.Running around the mansion to find them was very hard,the mansion was .....well a mansion.

At a moment they stoped and decided to ask their father,after remembering that he had to meet Yuki and Rena today.They arrived at his office and heard someone talking, it was from inside
'its Yukirin's voice!' Mayu whispered, they got closer to the door to listen.

Inside
'We will be going,in a hour the car is coming.Thank you for taking care of us Shiro-san, Master is grateful.' Yuki's voice said
Wait! what they where going away? whats going on- could be read on Mayu and Jurina's faces.

'yes, Thank you for everything' Rena's voice continued
'its okay, I must thank you too.I feel like my girls had a lot of fun, and maybe learne to stop loving themselves.' their father said
Mayu and Jurina decided to enter then

The door opened
'father! whats going on here?' Mayu said first

'where are Rena and Yuki going?'
'ahh.....I was expectiong for you to come...' he said looking at them
'explain then!'
'fine......' he sighed 'the truth is that Yuki and Rena  are NOT in love with you two.'
'SAY WHAT?!' they both shuted .

Shocking ,isn't it?

'I meet my childhood friend like I said, but I know that he didnt have any girls.So I was surprised to see Yuki and Rena.He told me that they where forgoten girls, they had an accident where everyone thought they died and moved on,but they survived.With a price, Rena here,lost her legs,they didnt move anymore and she thought when she wake up that she was a doll needing a master puppet to move her.So he made her legs move with science.'

Mayu and Jurina stared at Rena shcoked.Rena smiled at them and waved,making after a princess bow.
'I didnt want to stop dancing, so when I saw that I couldnt move I become crazy.....' Rena explained then looked at her and Yuki's hands that where held together 'I thought Yuki was my master, because she was the first person I saw when I wake up.I stayed beside her and cryed ,singed and smiled.I know God would give me power to move my legs again, and I fell in love with Yuki, without knowing she is my sister.' Rena brought Yuki's hand to her chest and huged it tightly.

Jurina felt jealousy and sadness, how could this happen to the person she fell in love without knowing.....(she thinks she only likes her,but she fell easy for Rena's kindness)

Shocking.......

'...w-with Yuki.....did something happen to Yuki too?' Mayu said with tears in her eyes, she was in the same situation as Jurina.She fell for Yuki, in a way or another, even if she wont tell it yet.

Their father sighed ,then smiled 'they seems to have captured you somehow.After all ,I requested them here to make you two feel more emotions...' he sat up and walked a little ,stoping almost beside Rena and Yuki.He then moved a hand in front of Yuki's face and looked at Mayu and Jurina 'see?'
'what to see? Yuki cant see with your hand in front of her...' Mayu said annoyed
'yes and no.' He moved the hand away,Yuki's eyes where still open and her smile was still there. 'she right now is not seeing anything.'
 'what do you mean?'

'in that accident, Yuki lost her ability to see.' Mayu's tears falled freely
'she lost her eyes, she couldnt see anymore.Even when Rena wake up, she was still sleeping ,not wanting to face reality .She did awake up with Rena's help .But when she opened her eyes and saw that she cant see,she didnt believe it, she didnt want to.......she cryed saying that she is a wood doll.He give her a limited singh, she can see ,but for a limited time.They somehow become hald cyborg because they wanted to continue to live.And he become their father.' He smiled sadly as he watche Mayu and Jurina cry

'I wanted to make you two feel more than just love yourselves, so I asked them if they could play lovesick for someone they never see, and they accepted.The plan was for them to stay more than this, but something intervened and they must go home....'

'no....'
'eh?' he looked confuser at them
'no, I dont want them to go! I wont lets them!' Mayu jumped and hugged Yuki tightly ,never wanting to lets go,then run to a hiden place in a wall and jumped out of vision.Jurina did the same in the next moment,closing the wall on her back.
'....these girls....they dont even know what is going to happen if they dont go back...I must find them soon..''

Mayu and Jurina took their two loved ones to a room plased on the lower floor of the mansion,exactly in the ground.When they got there they handcuffed Rena and Yuki to  the bed,careful and just a single hand chained.
Mayu stoped crying and looked at Yuki sad, she stroked her cheek '...you cant see me ,can you?' at witch Yuki continued to smile not saying or doing anything.
'then tell me just a thing.....do you love me?' the tears forming again
'.......no..'
Mayu started crying again, her tears falling on Yuki's face as she put both her hand on Yuki's cheeks,forehead on forehead and cryed silently.

Two steps away,in the same bed, Jurina was hugging Rena carefuly to not hurt her.
'Rena......do you really like Yuuko?'
'no....I was only playing,and so was Yuki.' Rena said straight
'.....do you love me?'
'...you are cute.....I like you,but....I love Yuki'
Jurina looked in Rena's eyes '.....then,if you like me even a little.....will you lets me kiss you please?'
'yes' Rena smiled.Jurina closed the distance and kissed Rena on the lips, her taste the sweetest thing Jurina ever tasted.

A bell was heard after Jurina and Rena broke the kiss, exactly when Mayu wanted to ask for one too.....(damn that bell!)
'girls! girls listen to me!' their father sayd , it was a sistem that was in all rooms,so if something bad ever happened to be used to speak with a person in the mansion 'girls, you need to lets Yuki and Rena go. If they dont ,something bad will happen!' he said desperate
'what will happen ,tell me?!' Mayu shoted as she moved her eyes off Yuki
'......Yuki had been smiling for some time hadnt she?' Mayu looked at Yuki with curiosity about what was he talking
'yes, she has...'
' ...her eyes become blank.She had a blood problem some of these days, she doesnt want to tell why but that problem made her eyes lose it! if she doesnt go home soon her eyes will start bleeding and she will go crazy!' he shouted
Mayu froze, she know what made her blood problems.She did, when she handcuffed Yuki to the bed and forget about her.She looked at Yuki and saw her eyes starting to bleed, the blood running down her cheeks.Yuki lifted her free hand and wiped Mayu's tears away, then she smiled a true smile for Mayu
'My fear of blindness is no more....' her sweet voice whispere as she kissed Mayu, a soft a sorrowful kiss.A kiss Mayu wont forget.

5 minutes later they where outside, where the butlers took Rena and Yuki from them and into the limo.Driving away.Their first loves.
Mayu smiled, followed by Jurina while their father looked puzzled at them
'I dont love myself anyme......I am not a narcissist. Iam an obsessed.'

THE END?!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
Gimme 5,6 or 7 reviews and Ill continue! Ill haunt you~................was it interesting or not?!
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui) Chapter 8:Just a joke.
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2012, 06:29:56 PM »
what the end!???  :shock:
nooooooooooooooooooooo  :stoned:

Rena like Jurina  but she loves Yuki :badluck:
Yuki is blind :on speedy:
Yuki doesn't like or love Mayu poor Mayu  :gyaaah:
yuuki-chan don't tell me it's the end nooooooo  :OMG:
please cantinue  :pleeease:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2012, 06:38:13 PM »
Heii..noooooo dont end this...!
Pleeeeeeeaseeeee..

I want happy and for mayu and jurina...

Seriously? Rena and yuki dont fall for mayu and juri-chan??

I want moreee

Thank yuukimoko-san...please continue this i beg you!
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2012, 06:45:15 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  :on blackhole:

you can't end it like this, yuuki-chan!!  :frustrated: :OMG: :fainted: :gyaaah:

please continueeeee  :pleeease: :mon whine:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2012, 07:22:16 PM »
yuukimoko-san I swear in the name of jesus if you stop this fic I will personally start bawling my eyes out!  :fainted:

Please continue this fic! :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:

I really love and don't want you to stop.  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

Please continue please!  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :fainted:

I'll die if you don't continue.  :imdead: :mon cry:

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2012, 07:33:50 PM »
 :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: no dont end it
I need to know more.............. :pleeease: :pleeease: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

The tittle said... just a joke... what joke??
The father joke?? so cruel

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2012, 09:17:54 PM »
Okay~ I got 5 reviews and 3 thanks~!!! XD

that made me happy~ so I will continue some more.......but! I repeat BUT when Yuki and Rena confess, everything its over~!!!!! :P

I got another 3 ideas while rereading my own fic.......and I got excited be my ideas......but I still have another ones to finish.....so Im going to write them down and do them when I finish the others ok?

I also dont know If I ll post anything tomorrow.....cuz Im really putting to learn!You dont want to see me without my laptop right?!

But ill try for all of you to post one chapter......

Bye~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2012, 09:21:46 PM »
Aahw. . .*my heart breaks*, but it gives them a less0n of n0t to love only themselves. . .tragic past of yuki and rena. . .*sad*
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2012, 09:49:44 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
please continue, I don't mind if I'll have to wait for the updates, just continue  :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease: :pleeease:

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2012, 11:05:03 PM »
I was force to reply! 
That's not important, what's important is -->this is a joke right? RIGHT?! :mon scare: :mon scare:
I mean how did it even end up like this in the first place???

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2012, 02:19:16 AM »
OMG!!!! OMG!!! You have to continue I want to know what will happen!!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2012, 10:32:19 AM »
'we officialy broke up?'
'yes......they are gone'
'.....I want Baka-Yuki back...'
'...I miss Rena too'

Chapter9: Reverse! I'm obsessed, you are the narcissist (loves her sister..)!

Mayu and Jurina decided to go to Yuki and Rena.They had pleaded and tortured their father for hours for a week, until he give up and decided to visit Yuki and Rena.They wake up at the first hour in the moring and headed for the secret laboratory in the forest ,in another city.

'wahh~ this forest is big! someone could easy be lost here' Jurina said as she and Mayu looked out the windows .
They arrived at the doors and waited for them to open, it was like a mansion, but the other way around, there where a few floors outside and the others in the ground. It was like the mansion was made the other way around.

'ah! Shiro-chan! what brings you here??' a man in his 34 exited the mansion with a few butlers.
'Kai-kun! is good to see you again' Shiro said greeting his old friend
'yes, good to see you' Kai smiled  'so what brings you here? and with your little girls too?'
Shiro sighed 'they want Yuki and Rena back...I explained to them what happened, but they are damn stuborn!'
'hhmmm~ Interesting! So now You want to make Yuki and Rena fall for you two?' Kai smiled at Mayu and Jurina
'yes!'
'then, I think you can stay.'
'yeey~!' Mayu and Juirna hugged each other happy
'but!  only for 3 months. If you make them fall in these 3months, then they are yours.If not then you wont try anymore,ok' Kai explained
'yes!'
'then lets enter!'

'.....and that was the spa from the 3 floor in the ground.Well, thats all.' Kai said with a smile after he finished showing them around.
'yes' Jurina said as she continued 'but where are Yuki and Rena's rooms? '
Kai smiled 'hmm~ thats on the next floor under us.'
'even deep?! '
'yes, that is their place, they have there like a house.' Kai turned to them 'want to see them?'
'yes!' Mayu and Jurina said determined.It had been 3 weeks since they last saw them.
'you really did fall for them huh? and to want them back...'
'Yes! When I want something, I get it!' Mayu said annoyed 'and I will have Yukirin.'
'lets see them'

The last floor that was Yuki and Rena'house, was really like a house, or a maze.There where 2 bathrooms, at each end, 3 rooms with beds and everything that looked not used, a kitchen, a big one.And a last room at the end, after some rooms with games and a library.
There was a single door pn a long wall, that was the last room.Kai said that it was Yuki and Rena's room, they slept together.

Kai knoked at the door, waiting for a reply but Mayu become impatiend and moved Kai away to open the door.
'w-wait!' he trye dto shout for her to not open it, that Mayu seems to not know what private means....
She opened the door, the room was seen to be very big from the first time, but inside was completly dark.Mayu opened the light beside the door and the room was iluminated.It was a paceful room, everything seemed in his place and with many colors.At a far end on the oposite wall, was a big bed, and in the bed where the two girls they where sarching for.

They got closer to the said bed and looked at the girls. Rena was hugging Yuki around the wrist, with her head on Yuki's right shoulder,while Yuki was sleeping calmly under Rena, her eyes where binded and bandaged with white.
Rena moaned a little and moved under the covers, sitting up a bit and rubbing her eyes with a hand.
'cute....' Jurina whispered as she blushed a little.
Rena looked up and scrmed surprised, jumping on Yuki and hugging her tightly.Yuki wake up as well and in a mere second she was up with a sword at Jurina's neck.
Jurina screamed and jumoped away
'calm down Yuki. ' Kai smiled and turned to Rena 'Rena, Mayu and Jurina wanted to see you two again so they some and we made a deal.They will be staying with us for three months.Please tell Yuki to calm down.'
Rena calmed down and after another look at the two, she looked at Yuki and started whispering words in her ear.Yuki calmed and put the sword back in her place ,after turning to them again.
'good morning' and she exited the room.
'excuse Yukirin, she is not always a morning person, and she is surprised probably' Rena smiled at them getting off the bed 'I didnt really thought that you will come after us even knowing that we dont love you'

'yes, neither did we know that we will fall for you two at the begining' Mayu said sad because Yuki had ignored her once again, but she needs to remember tat Yuki cant see her.
Rena smiled kindly 'then, shall we have breakfast?'

One hour later they where all eating, the silence was for some uncomfortable and for others good.Mayu was looking at Yuki as she ate ,somethime Rena would turn to her and feed her.Jurina was also looking at Rena but discretly, and when their eyes would meet she would blush and look somewhere else.
'you know......I am a little happy to see you two again.It was a little too silent without you.' Rena said with a smiled as she wiped Yuki's mouth .
'hhaaa......We missed you two' Jurina whispered smiling sadly, Rena smiled and turned to Mayu 'what do you say Mayuyu?'
Mayu turned to her for a second before moving back to look at Yuki 'lets play a game'
Yuki lifted her head up  at the word game '....what's the game?'
Mayu almost melted inside after hearing Yuki's sweet voice, then smirked 'the same as always'
Yuki didnt say anything  'the change? the game is named Chance. how will you name it?' she said after a while
Mayu smirked more
'Reverse'

___________________________________________________________________________________________
I have one hour before they take my laptop. Hope I learn something without it....Ill try to write another chapter but I wont probably finish it.

REVIEW~!

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
Re: Narcissistic VS Obsessed! (Mayuki, Wmatsui) Chapter 9: Reverse!
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2012, 11:18:43 AM »
Poor Mayu! :cry:

Just want to say that!
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2012, 12:20:02 PM »
gambare Mayu! gambare Jurina! fight oh! fight oh! fight oh!  :onioncheer:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2012, 12:49:22 PM »
Yei!

This is interesting! Reverse game...

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2012, 04:37:11 PM »
WOW.  :cool2:
Look at these updates. I just came back to check and see if you have updated...only to see that several chapters have been updated!
:onioncheer: YAY~! Thank you so much, Yuukimoko-san! I really REALLY love this fic of yours! It's just so lovely!
And wow... the revelation about the ravens' past. It's so cruel, but I still like it! :on GJ: I mean, because of it, they managed to stop Mayuyu and Jurina from only loving themselves! It is so cool!
I do feel bad for Mayuyu, but I since there's YukiRena here...Maybe let her suffer more?  :glasses: Nantene~ :hiakhiakhiak:
Maybe...maybe not? Saa~
I can't wait for your next update, Yuukimoko-san! This REVERSE game sounds interesting, and I know that it'll be amusing like the previous chapters before it!

Please update soon! :on GJ:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Dreamstalker

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2012, 04:43:44 PM »
Thanx! for continuing this fic. . .and now its reverse. . .goodluck mayu and jurina! Make them fall for you. . .
Who knows how long I've been lost in the dark?

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2012, 04:53:35 PM »
Ahhh reverse mode on!  :ding:

Gambate Mayuyu, Jurina! :onioncheer:

I hope you guys win! :nya:

Ah what a great chapter.  :luvluv2:

Please update soon!  :luvluv1:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Color of Dawn