JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial

Author Topic: Love in Okinawa - Chapter 6 (MaYuki)  (Read 22198 times)

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: (MaYuki) Love in Okinawa: Chapter 6 [14.06.21] -UPDATED-
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2014, 11:06:58 AM »
yeay an updatr Ceej!~!
*reading your fics*
wogh mayu got minor amnesia?!
and finally he remember it?
and yuki is his girlfriend before rena?!!
how come?! ......
ok ok i'm curious, am waiting for the explanation in next chapters Ceej!~! tehee
 :hip smile:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2014, 11:31:07 AM »
Ahhh OK!! Both YUKI and RENA were MAYU's ex-girlfriend. :O :O :O
Mayu is co cool. ><

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline Ceej!~

• Yukirin Oshi (・U・)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • MaYuki is always be my KAMI OTP! ♥
Re: (MaYuki) Love in Okinawa: Chapter 7 [15.06.8] -UPDATED-
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2015, 03:29:31 AM »
don't know why I haven't posted this update, did this last year tho  :nervous well, just droppin' by, dunno when will i ever update again~ getting busy lately... jaa ne~  :bow:

-----------------------
Chapter 7
"Hidden Truth"

As Mayu woke up, he learned some of his past that he was Yuki's boyfriend but he was really confused on what happened to that time.

"I really don't know what happened to us in the past, Yuki but I wonder why she didn't even say a thing about it and pretends that we just met in Okinawa few weeks ago. Why Yuki?"

Mayu said with a confused face.

as Mayu was really confused back in camp, Yuki did walk near the shore like she always do when she woke up in the morning.

"I wonder if Mayu already woke up now." Yuki thought.

"It's been awhile since I've been this close to him since that accident."

//flashback
"Uhmm, A-noo~ Anta dare?"

That time when Mayu said that line really teared my heart apart. I feel so bitter that why I'm the only one he forgot, I'm her girlfriend after all but after the doctor explained why I'm the one who he forgot...

"so, the only person he forgot was her girlfriend, Yuki-chan, right? because usually, the person who will be forgotten in an amnesia case is the most important person in his life. It's just show that how important she was in his life... but don't lose hope eventually he'll get his memories back."

For some reason when the doctor explained that part I can't help it but to be happy that I was Mayu's most important person that he had to forget about me because of his mild amnesia.

"But time really didn't gave us the chance to fix that accident in a quick time, until now... Mayu doesn't remember anything about me nor our relationship together." I said to myself.

That time when Mayu was really hopeless in remembering me, I just end up like giving up on him, by leaving the country and study abroad to give him time to remember but looks like I did the wrong move.

As I study in abroad, I can't help myself from thinking about Mayu, that's why if there's a school break I just end up going back in Japan to check how is he doing. As I went back, I had to regret on leaving when I heard the news that Rena, my cousin was dating my boyfriend. The fact that he was my boyfriend and we didn't even broke up officially was taken by my most closest cousin.

When I had a time on meeting Rena for the first time in a long time, I ended up giving her  slap in her face, I ended up hurting her because of my selfishness...

"You know that Mayu's my boyfriend right?! Why are you dating him?! What hurts more is that my closest cousin who's dating him! Why Rena?!"

I was really at range that time that I almost explode because of anger...

"Yukirin, help..." Rena response.
"What?"

"Help me stop my relationship with Mayu."
"Huh?"

"To be honest, I'm not in love with Mayu, but I'm in love with his best friend, Matsui John."

"If you're in love with Mayu's best friend then why are you dating him?"

"Because I don't want him to get hurt because I see how Mayu was so lonely since that accident. As days past by, he was really getting close to me since then that he had develop his feelings for me. That time when he asked me out, was also the time when John wanted to asked me out but it's to late since Mayu already made his move. I can't even dare to hurt Mayu more since he suffers a lot that time, Yukirin."

I know that Rena just wanted to help Mayu recovered after that accident since the three before are really close childhood friends, since the three of us went to the same school, because I know that Rena only sees him as a close friend since I begun to have a relationship to Mayu before, and also Mayu wasn't Rena's type that much (lol).

"Yukirin, you know how I only see Mayu as a friend, you know he's not my type. I know how you love him, cousin. Watashi mo, I love Mayu, demo... as a friend only, and besides... you already know that someone already has my heart, and that's John. Dakara, pls. go take back Mayu, I know deep inside that heart of yours, you still love him more than before, and I have a feeling as well, that Mayu still has you in his heart, I know.. Mayu will eventually remembers everything, especially, you. Because when I was with him, I know it's not me who's inside his heart but you. I can feel it, even tho he forgotten your name still, your presence was still inside his heart.. that's why, pls. help him remember, I want us to be back like the usual we are back then. I'm counting on you, Yukirin."

//end of flashback

That was the last serious talk with Rena, I was really moved because of that, that's why I'm working hard to be close to him  again and help him recover his memories, I want us back together, just like the old times how the three of us hang out, how I have this relationship with Mayu, even so.. I still believe that he still has that feelings before. I just need him to remember it all first. Please remember me, Mayu.

Yuki ended up thinking about it while looking at the sea.

Mayu's looking for Yuki, until he finally found her.

"Oi! Yuki, been looking for you, let's eat!"

"Oh, Mayu. I see you're finally awake, sleepyhead XD"

"tch, it can't be helped, I was really tired yesterday."

"I know, well, whatever Mayu, let's go eat already."

"look who's hungry."
"urusai, baka! I'm not."

The two of them ate together and after that they did again the searching for help like they always do everyday, feels like another day to survive in the island.

Chapter End.
TBC~

~ Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi ~

===================
Fanfics (MaYuki)

Waiting in that summer..
Love in Okinawa

===================

idolfangirl-ceej // Tumblr.

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2015, 04:14:10 AM »
finally! an update from you ceej!-san  :on woohoo:

hmm so that's why rena choose john than mayu..  :kekeke:

i'm a little mad to rena after she told yuki that rena doesn't love mayu...  :angry:

why she had to broke mayu heart?!  :cry:

please make a move mayu! you already remember about your past with yuki  :on lol:

i'm glad yuki still love mayu since that incident...  :on drink: :farofflook:

looking forward to your next chapter~~  arigatou~  :kneelbow:

update soon
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2015, 03:46:52 AM »
IS IT TO LATE TO START READING THIS!?!?!? I LOVE IT ALREADY!
MAYUKI <3

Offline gyuchan

• Member+
  • a weird silent reader..... Alone alone alone
    • febb345
    • febygracet
    • +FebyGrace
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2015, 05:37:36 AM »
I'm just started reading this story,and it was awesome!!!! Wow,this story make my heart dokidoki :heart: :heart:
Please update soon,Author-san!! :w00t: :w00t:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2015, 02:12:32 PM »
Finally Mayu is starting to remember Yuki!!!
Sugoi
thanks and continue soon!!

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2015, 08:03:05 PM »
E-eh?!
It means Rena knew everything along this time?!
And did Yuki lie when she said she came to Okinawa to forget her ex-BF and broken-hearted?! :huhuh:
This is interesting, author-san. Please do continue.. :kneelbow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2015, 01:35:39 AM »
Update soon please!!!
I really love this story!!