JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Mitsugetsu

Author Topic: Not OS >>> [Chapter 12] Dec.19,2012  (Read 108754 times)

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not?
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2011, 07:56:18 PM »
This is so interesting and funny.  :hiakhiakhiak: :on gay:

Will be waiting for the next update. :byebye:

Offline kiniki

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2011, 08:47:12 PM »
OMG hahaha MariKuu so funny
I'm laugh laugh laugh and laugh~ haha~~ can't stop :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:
Interesting. I'm waiting your next update :mon innocent:
hope it is about AtsuMina :mon evillaff:

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2011, 10:22:25 PM »
OMG!!! This is so funny :mon lmao: :mon lmao:
Can't stop laughing :mon lmao:
It's so sweet what Kuu has done for Mariko :luvluv2:
And they were interrupted when they're about to kiss :err: :err:
so close

please update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2011, 06:40:46 AM »
jaja kuu is a lady`s man already..

but i wanna know how acchan going to fight with the kai`s fan

and yuko jajaj how she gonna to gain the riku`s virginity ajajajja

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 4 Part 3.1]
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2011, 05:52:13 PM »
Sorry for the late update and I only update a little but I'll try to update more tomorrow... :nervous
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE THAT COMMENTED BUT I'M IN A LITTLE HURRY SO.. CAN'T REPLY EVERYONE'S COMMENT.. SORRY... :( Please Excuse me for my English :P

Chapter 4

Part 3.1

After the class ends Riku ran out of the class to prevent Yuko from clinging onto him while Yuko of course also ran after Riku while Atsuko was explaining things about the school to Kai.

“It is required for every student to join a club because club will play a big part in our school life.”

“Why?”

“You see… Our school principal sometimes will just throw in some kind of events and the students are divided into teams by the clubs they joined in and the winner gets AKB points, how many AKB points received depends on the performance of the student.” Acchan explained

“What are AKB points? And what can it do?” asked Kai

“AKB points are very important… it’s something you need to make a deal in this school whether with students or teachers”

“What kind of deal?”

“For example… Hm…” Acchan looked around the classroom and saw a boy wearing an earring. “Ah! You see that boy?” Acchan said and pointing at the boy.

“Yea..?”

“Well… Earrings aren’t allowed but he made a deal with the teachers, if I remember correctly I think he gave the teachers 10 AKB points in exchange to wear earring in school. Not only that some students also use the points to raise their grades but these kind of exchange will require more points like a few hundreds, depending on how high you want to raise your grade.”

“Eh?”

“AKB points are like something you can use to exchange to make your wish come true and each exchange could require different amount of points, some would require large amount of points while some does not require that much”

“Not only that, every month 150 AKB points are required to be submitted to the school to maintain the club. This means if a club did not submit 150 AKB points within the dead line the club will be disbanded.”

Heh… what a unique school… it’s like Give and Take… you give the points and you can take what you want…

“But is the event the principal throw sometimes the only way to get AKB points?” Kai asked.

“No, that’s not the only way but the events give the most point among all other ways, normally. Other ways include doing missions.”

“Doing missions?”

“Yes… In the mess hall there is a big board and there are many papers stick on it which we called it ‘mission’, if we complete it we can get AKB points from the teachers. And each mission level is also different so is the reward, mission is classified into 6 levels; S, A, B, C, D, and E. S is the hardest but it also gives the most rewards, as much as the event, but really hard while E is the easiest but mostly it gives only around 5-10 AKB points.” Then Acchan pulled out a card from her pocket and show it to Kai.

“You see this card? It’s called the AKB Exchange Card a.k.a. E-Card, which is used to store AKB points. And when you want to transfer the points you just have to scan this ‘shiny part’ on the card on the other card then it will ask how many points to transfer then you just have to say the amount then it will transfer the points from your card to the other card. BTW, this card also serves like a student ID so only the owner will be able to use it and when the card is lost there is GPS system so it could be found easily too.”

“Oh… But how do I get that E-Card?”

“After you joined in a club the teacher will hand you one.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If there's any confusion pls tell me I'll try to explain it and THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!!!!
SO BYE!!! I'M REALLY IN A HURRY.... :panic:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:22:25 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2011, 07:03:57 PM »
Oh the school is like a guild ^^

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2011, 10:36:32 PM »
 :thumbsup I agreed with Kahem here I tough of Fairy Tail manga with guild and all LoL!

But this is cool! Thank you for your update! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 4 Part 3.2]
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2011, 05:48:52 AM »
@kahem/Megumi Haha.. Now that you guys say it, it does sound like a guild XD

Here's the next part.... :nervous It's just the continuous of the next part so it's kinda boring this part...
Hopefully next chapter will be better :nervous
Please Excuse me for my English :P

Chapter 4

Part 3.2

“So to summarize the whole thing, AKB points are like money you use in AKB High school because you also use it to buy things/trade with students or teachers”

“Eh? Buy things from students?”

“Yup. Some club produce/make items. For example the cooking club, they sell delicious food to students and that’s another way of earning points too.”

“Then what about the clubs that can’t produce/make items? Like the sports club”

“Ah… For those kinds of clubs they get points depending on their ranking when they enter tournaments or contests”

“Hm… So what kinds of clubs are there?”

“There are many clubs here in AKB High school but the three most popular clubs; one of them is the Entertainment Club which I’m in and there are only 7 members in the Entertainment Club because the club members are chosen by the students.”

“??? What do you mean by the members are chosen by the students?”

“Every year there will be voting contest on the 7 most popular female students, and the winners will be the members of the Entertainment Club”

“The next one is the Host Club..”

“Huh?!!! Host Club???” Kai asked shocked.

“Yes, a Host Club. The members entertain their customers and the customers pay them with the points for their services and the drinks/food they bought in the club.”

This is so unbelievable….

“And the last one is the Science Technology Club; they have quite a lot of members in the club but they are so secretive. I don’t really know what they do most of the time but sometimes they will invent some high-tech products and sell it to the students and their products are always popular.”

“What do you mean by they are secretive?” asked Kai

“Well… I or most of the students do not know who the president of the Club is and the members of the club don’t talk much about what they do in the club. They also choose who can/cannot join their club and I don’t know by what standards do they use. It is really weird because they usually allow delinquent students to join the club while reject those smart students who seems to can be more of help to the club than those delinquents.” explained Acchan.

Hm… Now this is weird… They are secretive and they prefer delinquent students??? I smell something fishy going on in there… I’ll have to tell Riku and Kuu about this and we’ll have to investigate about this club. Wonder what they do… Let’s see if either one of us will be able to get in the club… Kai was snapped out from his deep thoughts when Atsuko called him.

“Kai… are you alright?” Atsuko asked with concern.

“Ah… Yea, I’m alright” Kai answered while smiling.

“So as I have said those are the 3 most popular clubs but there are a lot more clubs such as the Basketball Club, Swimming Club, Volleyball Club, Art Club, Cooking Club, etc. And you can make your own club if you submit the form to the teacher and pay 1,000 AKB points.”

“Ah! Acchan I’ve wanted to ask, why that table over there is empty since the morning?” asked Kai while pointing at the empty table.

“Oh… It’s Tomochin’s seat sigh* she skipped class again.”

“Tomochin?”

“Ah… Itano Tomomi, one of my friends who is also in the Entertainment Club, she pay 100 points to skip class sometimes.”

“Oh… So you can even skip class if you pay the points?”

“Yea… As I’ve said the points could do almost anything here in the school. Anyway…” Acchan could not finish her sentence as a bunch of girls came and surround Kai and push her away.

“Takahashi san, what’s your favorite food?”
“Takahashi san, what’s your favorite color?”
“Takahashi san, when’s your birthday?”
“Takahashi san, what’s your blood type?”

Kai was bombarded with questions from the girls and he is getting dizzy so he decided to run out of the classroom.

“AH! He has run away!!! Let’s catch him Girls!!!” one of the girls said. Then all the girls ran after Kai.

While in the classroom, Acchan was there standing… Tightening her grip as she feel blood boiling inside her and veins popping… Those damn girls… I’ll kill them… Acchan was snapped out when Yuko who was clinging on Riku came back and called her.

“Acchan… Something happened??? You look like you’re going to kill somebody” asked Yuko who was a bit afraid of the aura Acchan was giving out.

“Where’s Kai? Maeda san” asked Riku

“Just call me Acchan and Kai… he ran out of the class with girls chasing after him” Acchan replied sadly.

“Ho ho~ Are you jealous?” Yuko asked teasingly

“What?! No.. I.. I’m not jealous…”

“If you don’t like the girls chasing after him then you just have to give those girls your death glare, Acchan.” Yuko said “Like me!” Yuko added smiling.

Hm… Maybe I should try what Yuko said…

Meanwhile

“Haa… Haa…” Kai was panting from running too much.

Kai ran almost everywhere around the school already… He is now running towards the rooftop.

Rooftop

A figure opens the door to the rooftop, planning to take a nap and skip the class again. She wanted to feel the breeze and sleep peacefully and quietly but what she sees when she opened the door was students who were also planning to skip class; they were smoking and laughing with one another.

The delinquent-like students stopped laughing when they see a figure coming through the door, a beauty; she has brown, wavy long hair with beautiful facial features and a nice body.

“Wow! Isn’t that Itano Tomomi? One of the members from the Entertainment Club, she’s so beautiful!” whispered one of them.

“Yea… She’s a total babe! Let’s get her to entertain us.” whispered another one.

They nodded and agree with the plan, then the 7 of them stands up and walk towards her. “Hey Babe, wanna spend some fun time with us?”

“…” Tomochin ignored them and just walk away.

“Hey! Wait!” shouted one of them and grabbed her arms “Who do you think you are? Ignoring us?!!”

“You…” Tomochin finally speak

“Huh?”

“Don’t touch me!” Tomochin exclaimed and gives him a knee kick right on his abdomen really hard.

“Pwf!” was the only thing he shouted as he fell on the floor with both his hands on his abdomen.

“Hey you B****!” all of them are now furious and were ready to attack her.

While Tomochin just rolled her eyes and position herself to be ready to kick the hell out of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this ^_^
I'll do my best to update soon when I still have the motivation in me right now XD
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:23:23 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2011, 05:55:17 AM »
Woah! Tomochin is on Shibuya mode! Kick their ass tomochin! they deserved i! those assholes!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2011, 06:12:29 AM »
wow wow wow tomochina badass good one :D

jajaj yuko doing skinship always is fun

Acchan you need to proclaime you rights with kai :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2011, 08:57:11 AM »
Badass Tomochin!!!! Yay!!!

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 5 Part 1]
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2011, 03:01:41 PM »
@haruhi16/Haruko/kahem Hehe... I like badass Tomochin too XD and Thank you for commenting :on cny2:

Here's the next chapter!!! :on cigar: Douzo~~~ :nervous Hope I'm not being too bossy XD
Same as usual, please excuse me for my English :P

BTW... I quite like TakaTomo too~ :wub: that's why I made this part 8)

Chapter 5

Part 1

Tomochin gives the delinquents kicks on their head, neck, stomach and legs. She would kick them away before they even gets to touch her but it was not effective enough since the power is not enough to knock them out so they kept getting up and charge at her again.

Damn it! If it weren’t because of this stupid injury I got from falling off the stairs this morning these guys would’ve been dead by now.

Flashback

Tomochin was walking down the stairs of her dept. but then a little kid ran past her and slipped. Tomochin hurriedly grabbed the kid to prevent him from getting injured but miss a step of the stair and twisted her ankle.

“Hey Boy don’t run on the stairs anymore”

“Ah… I’m so sorry onee-chan… Are you okay??” the boy asked guiltily.

Tomochin smiled and answered “I’m fine so just go now you’re going to be late for school.”

“Ah! Thank you onee-chan! Bye bye!!”

End of Flashback

Damn it! These guys are like cockroaches!!! No matter how many times I kick ‘em they keep getting up!!!

Tomochin is starting to wear off now since she has been kicking and defending herself nonstop for 15 minutes now.

“Haa… Haa…” Tomochin kept panting as she gave those guys a few more kicks.

Meanwhile

Kai opened the door to the rooftop and sees a girl giving a guy a beautiful side kick.

Wow… What a nice form in kicking… Ouch… I bet that hurts… That girl… she’s strong although she’s against 7 guys but it seems that she is almost at her limit…

Maybe… I should give her a hand in the fight…

A guy was going to punch Tomochin but Kai stops it and punched the guy right on his face then give him another punch right on his abdomen real hard causing the guy to black out.

“What?! Who are you??!! Trying to be a hero huh??!!! We’ll beat the hell out of you!” shouted one of the guys as he charge towards Kai but only to get a punch instead.

“Isn’t it just fair for me to help her when you 7 guys are against 1 girl??!! Aren’t you guys ashamed of yourself???!!!” Kai yelled back.

“Why you!!!!” they shouted as they all charge towards Kai.

Tomochin’s POV

Who is this guy??? Is he helping me?? Well… I can tell that he’s strong and good in fighting from the way he fights.

Tomochin is deep in thought while a guy charged at her with a pipe he founded on the rooftop of the school.

Suddenly Tomochin snapped out of her thought when she sees Kai charging towards her and grabbed her.

What?! He’s not on my side??!! Damn! I'm stupid to think that there will be someone willing to help me...“Let me go!!!” Tomochin yelled while trying to struggle herself free from Kai’s grip.

But then Kai pulled her and turned her away from her attacker but was not able to defend himself on time as Tomochin try to struggle and gave him a kick on his leg, so Kai was hit on his head real hard and starts to bleed but Kai was able to stop himself from falling down and kick the attacker right on the side of his head causing him to faint.

Tomochin who realizes what happened feel guilty about her action towards Kai OMG! He was trying to defend me… But I… kicked him instead… He’s bleeding a lot…

Kai then hurriedly kick and punched all the remaining guys until they fainted before he sat on the ground panting hard and wiped off his blood that is dripping from his head to his eyes.

End of POV

Kai’s POV

Wow… Now that I get to see her nearer she is such a beauty! Kai thought to himself as he sends some punches to the guys attacking them.

“What?! Who are you??!! Trying to be a hero huh??!!! We’ll beat the hell out of you!” shouted one of the guys as he charge towards Kai but only to get a punch instead.

“Isn’t it just fair for me to help her when you 7 guys are against 1 girl??!! Aren’t you guys ashamed of yourself???!!!” Kai yelled back.

“Why you!!!!” they shouted as they all charge towards Kai.

Kai move swiftly and attack efficiently but then he notice that the girl was deep in thought and wasn’t aware that one of the guy was going to hit her with a pipe.

Oh no! That guy!!! Kai then hurriedly and rush towards the girl and grabbed her by her hand. Then he tried to pull her away but she was struggling “Let me go!” she shouted.

Kai was going to tell her to stop struggling but it was too late so he switched their position and was ready to defend them but the girl kick him hard on his leg causing him to lose his balance and was hit on his head; then he starts to bleed.

Ouch! sigh* Why can’t this girl stay still???!!!! Was what Kai thought after he was hit.

Damn it… it’s not good… I have to finish this fight fast… if not I might not last…

Kai then hurriedly finishes them off and sat on the floor panting hard and wipes the blood that was flows down from his head to his eyes.

End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for reading this  :kneelbow:
I'll do my best and update the next part ASAP :mon study:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:24:07 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2011, 06:51:06 AM »
jajaj tomochin is so badass that she can kick ass of her hero..

poor kai.. you need to be more careful helping lady`s

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2011, 08:35:36 AM »
Kai is a hero!!!! ^^

Flean

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2011, 08:39:53 AM »
I missed chap 4~~  :pleeease:  Tomochin kicking ass!!! awesome!!!  :mon woo:

Wow… Now that I get to see her nearer she is such a beauty! Kai thought to himself as he sends some punches to the guys attacking them.
Kai!!! you better not saying that to other girl except Acchan!!!!  :on voodoo:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 5 Part 2.1]
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2011, 09:27:09 AM »
@skytsuna Thanks for reading :) and yea.. Tomochin is actually kind but is shy to show it (my setting :lol:) XD
@Haruko Thanks for reading  XD and Yup! Tomochin's tough!!!
@kahem Yup! Kai's a hero!!! and Thanks for reading :peace:
@Flean Haha.. :lol: Thanks for reading XD But well... this part is more about Tomochin and Kai...  :nervous Acchan and Kai have to wait a bit longer :P

Yea!!! Thank guys for reading and commenting!!! XD
I'm so motivated so here's Part 2.1!!! But it is short :nervous Please bear with it :bow:
This part is the continuation of the Rooftop scene of Kai and Tomochin 8)
I'm still working on Part 2.2 I'll be sure to post it later 8) I already somehow write it down, just have to type it and edit a little ;)

SPOILER: Next part is continuation of MariMii in the Infirmary XD

Chapter 5

Part 2.1

Rooftop

Tomochin then walked slowly towards Kai, she sees Kai wiping his blood off and felt guilty about it. She wanted to say something but her voice doesn’t come out at all, “….”

Kai sensing the girl near him now spoke “What a tough girl you are, fighting 7 guys although you sprained your ankle”

Tomochin was shocked How did he know that I sprained my ankle???!!!

“Although I know that you’re strong but shouldn’t you think first before picking a fight?? If I was not there to help you, who know what would’ve happen to you.” Kai continued.

Tomochin was feeling a bit mad now but she knows that what Kai said was true… so she remain silent.

“And why did you even kick me when I was helping you? You see, I even got injured because of that when I can defend it easily if you didn’t kick me.”

Tomochin feels guilty again… But she think she have to say something, “Um…It.. it’s not my fault that you got hurt because I didn’t even ask for your help in the first place so it’s your own responsibility” What am I saying??!! I didn’t mean to say that… I wanted to apologize for kicking him… Arg! My mouth!!! Tomochin yelled at herself inwardly and pouted.

Kai then look at Tomochin, he saw her pouting then laugh and said “Hai.. Hai… It’s my fault for being a busybody so don’t pout, you look more beautiful when you’re not pouting and I bet you’ll look even more beautiful if you smile” and smiled.

Hearing what Kai said Tomochin blushes furiously and turns her head away to hide it.

“By the way, my name is Takahashi Kai a new transfer student in Class 2-A. What about yours?” asked Kai.

Eh! He's in the same class as me??! “I’m Itano Tomomi… also in Class 2-A”

“Eh?!!” Kai exclaimed. So she’s the one who skipped class this morning and Acchan’s friend.

“What??” Tomochin asked confused.

“Ah… Nothing… It’s just that I heard about you from Acchan this morning”

“Oh…” Acchan… So they knew each other?? Why am I feeling hard to breathe when I hear him call Acchan ‘Acchan’?

“Anyway Itano san let’s go back to class, it’s going to be time for the next class”

Why is it that I don’t like it when he calls me Itano san?

“Wait..”

“Hm..??”

“Ah.. I mean… we have to go to the infirmary first to clean your wound.” Tomochin said shyly.

“It’s okay.. It’s only a small wound” Kai replied.

“It’s NOT OKAY! I mean… you can’t go to class with blood on your head right? And I wouldn’t want Acchan to be worried about it too”

“Hm… You’re right so would you mind to show me the way to the infirmary, Princess?” Kai asked smiling.

Tomochin blushed Ah!!! Why am I blushing!!! Well… his smiles are really charming… Wait… What am I thinking about??!!! Hang in there Tomomi!!!

“Itano san??” Kai asked.

Tomochin snapped out of her thoughts “Ah.. I was just thinking whether to bring you to the infirmary or not and since I’m a kind person I’ll bring you there but don’t get the wrong idea okay?! And don’t call me Itano san, I don’t like it so just call me Tomochin.”

“Hai… Hai… as you wish Tomochin, then you also just call me Kai” replied Kai smiling as he walk towards the door.

“I got it” Tomochin replied “And… Thank you…” Tomochin added softly before turning red.

“Hai?? What did you just say?? I didn’t hear it”

“No.. Nothing!” Tomochin stuttered and quickly walk towards the door and open it. Baka! She shouted inwardly.

Kai laugh to himself and said “What a Tsundere” to himself since he actually heard Tomochin thanking him.

“Oi! Hurry up! Or else I’ll leave you alone here!” shouted Tomochin who was already inside the school building.

“Hai… Hai.. I’m coming” replied Kai as he hurriedly jogs inside the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks minna for reading this :kneelbow:
I'll post the next one ASAP :k-wink:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:25:11 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Flean

« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2011, 09:44:46 AM »
Kai then look at Tomochin, he saw her pouting then laugh and said “Hai.. Hai… It’s my fault for being a busybody so don’t pout, you look more beautiful when you’re not pouting and I bet you’ll look even more beautiful if you smile” and smiled.
Kai!!! You're such a player!!!!!  :on kimbo:  you deserve to be kicked!!!  :mon woo:  You gonna create trouble if Tomo fall for you!!!!

“Hm… You’re right so would you mind to show me the way to the infirmary, Princess?” Kai asked smiling.
Acchan gonna be jealous if she hear you calling someone else  princess!!!  :mon mad:  Yargh!!! I'm sorry Kai, I have to do this to you!!!  :mon slapself:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2011, 10:29:09 AM »
Mhuahahaha daddie seems on the rage haha

easy daddie flean...  I kind a smell triangle love here...  Fufufu....

But.....

make it kai x acchaaaaaaaaaaaan..  Waaaaaaaaa.....

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2011, 12:59:27 PM »
PLEASE UPDATE!!!! OMG   :D I really like your fanfic!!! :heart: And I'm glad to hear that you also like TakaTomo like me..!!! :twothumbs

I'm also happy that someone made a fanfic about this pairing :on asmo:  !!! well I really like the triangle !!! GO TOMOTAKACCHAN !! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2011, 01:52:43 PM »
Kyaa! I enjoyed reading this! :mon lovelaff: Please update soon!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Mitsugetsu