JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - Desert

Author Topic: Not OS >>> [Chapter 12] Dec.19,2012  (Read 108039 times)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 8 Part 3]
« Reply #200 on: January 04, 2012, 11:06:40 AM »
Sorry for the late update :on cloudeye: I just can't really think of what to write next... :err:
Thanks for reminding me Sydney W :hee: Hopefully it's not boring or bad :oops:
Here's the next Part of this Chapter XD I'm really sorry for the late update :panic:
Although it's short please still enjoy it :D I'll try to update again if possible on Friday :peace:
Thanks everyone for the comments. I love reading them :twothumbs

Chapter 8

Part 3

‘Ha.. Ha.. Where could I hide??’
‘I don’t think there’s any safe place at all in the school..’

Kai was now running around the school looking for a place to hide while all the students are stand-by in their classrooms.

As Kai is running he saw a storage room that is locked up.
‘Hm.. This could be a good temporary hiding place. But it’s locked up..’
Kai then smile to himself and grab a small pick from his pocket.
‘This is the advantages of learning how to pick a lock from the training to become a undercover spy’ Kai smirks as the unlock the lock and went inside the room quietly and locking it.

Kai looks around the storage, there are many things around.. Well.. What do you expect? It is a storage use for storing things. Kai then hide himself between the big lockers and use the cloth he found to cover himself as he lie on the floor.

‘I think I’ll be safe for now’

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Acchan
‘Ha… Ha… Where is Kai?? He’s not in the bathroom nor roof so where can he be??’ Acchan asks herself as she just came out from the boys’ bathroom making the boys who were there taking a leak dirtied their pants and made them scream.

‘Why are they so noisy in the bathroom?? Can’t boys do their business quietly??’ Acchan thought to herself, not knowing that she’s the cause for it.

Tomochin
‘Where could he be?? Hm.. Let’s check the library’ Tomo thought as she run towards the library.

Mayu
‘Where can Kai be?? Let’s check the girls’ locker/changing room and while there maybe I can check the things out too’ thought Mayu smirking as he went in the girls’ changing room. There he found a girl also looking around which he assume is looking for Kai also.

“Hi, there. Any sight of Takahashi Kai in here?” Mayu asks

Hearing Mayu the girl turns her head facing Mayu and it was, Kashiwagi Yuki.

“Eh? Yuki?? Why are you here??” Mayu says surprised

Yuki then narrow her eyes and said “I thought that if I look for all the ‘girls’ locker room then I’ll find Mayu”

“What?? I’m not a pervert” complains Mayu
“Then can you explain why do I find you in here now??” asks Yuki raising an eyebrow.
“Well… I.. I thought that maybe I’ll find Kai here” says Mayu nervous

Yuki raises an eyebrow and look at Mayu suspiciously.
“Only that??”
“…”
Yuki keep looking at Mayu, waiting for his answer.

“Fine.. You caught me so what do you want me to do?” says Mayu pouting
Yuki giggle at Mayu’s action and said “What about you treat me something to eat since I’m kinda hungry right now”
Mayu then answers “Hm.. I’m fine with..” then stop when he suddenly thought of something and smirks as he approaches Yuki.

“What about having me for your lunch?” Mayu asks with a wink.
Mayu thought Yuki will be blushing like mad but the Yuki he is seeing is not like that at all… He could see lust in her eyes as she smirks.

“I guess having you for lunch isn’t bad at all” replies Yuki as she kisses Mayu.
“As you wish” Mayu replies as he also kisses Yuki back.

Gym
“Come on, Sayaka. Are you still mad??” asks Sae
“I’m not” replied Sayaka as she continues to walk and look around for Kai.
“Wait!” Sae says as he grabs Sayaka’s arm causing her to stop walking and look at him.
“What??” asks Sayaka irritated.
“Let’s bet. And if I win you’ll have to go on a drive with me.” Says Sae
“What bet?”
Sae then looks around and asks “What about one-on-one in basketball?? Since we’re also at the Gym”
“Alright, but if I win you’ll stop annoying me”
“Fine”

Sayaka got the ball first and she run really fast and move to the right going pass through Sae’s defense and make a shot and…. In! 2 Points for Sayaka.

Sae got the ball and he runs fast but Sayaka runs faster and confronts him. Sae tries to go pass but Sayaka is really good. So Sae gives Sayaka a quick peck on her lips causing her to lose her concentration and Sae uses this chance and shoot a 3 pointer… In! 3 Points for Sae.

“Hey! That was cheating!!” complains Sayaka
“Well, we didn’t set any rules from the start right??” says Sae grinning widely.
“Fine!”

Then game continues… Sayaka kept getting shots but Sae doesn’t lose to using his ‘surprise’ attacks on Sayaka so now the points are… Sayaka 25 Points while Sae 26 Points.

“Sayaka, you’re losing~”
“The game is not yet over. Who’s the winner we won’t know yet!”

Game continues… Sae still continues his ‘surprise’ attack as the game progress but what’s different now is that Sayaka has planned her revenge against Sae’s attack.

Sae got the ball now and is dashing towards the ring but Sayaka as usual was able to run in front of Sae and block him. Sae gives Sayaka a peck again and hope that he will be able to pass through Sayaka but Sayaka didn’t… she kisses him back instead causing him to drop the ball.. and Sayaka uses this chance and get the ball and shoot! In!

Sayaka then smirks at Sae “If you can do it, I also can do it”
Sae was dumbstruck and he touches his lips.. Although he let Sayaka get the ball just now he doesn’t feel sad at all instead he felt happy because Sayaka kissed him which she rarely does.

Sae then smiles and says “As you’ve said, the game is not yet over. I’ll turn the table around”
“You’re on” Sayaka says as they continue their ‘little’ game and totally forgot about looking for Kai…

Infirmary
“Make sure all these bottles are clean and sparkling” orders Mariko
“Eh?? But that’s a whole lot! I can’t finish it!” complains Kuu
“If you can’t finish it then no cakes” replies Mariko
“Eh?? But you promised!!”
“What?? Promise are made to be break LOL” says Mariko
“Remember you T-Rex.. If it weren’t for the cakes.. I would..” Kuu grumbles softly to himself.
“What did you say??”
“Nope. Nothing.” Kuu quickly replies as he continues to wipe the medical bottles.
“Good…” replies Mariko as she continues to work.

Silence filled in the room as Mariko is busy doing her work and Kuu is cleaning the bottles.

‘Ha.. I really wanted to join in the events… No, no. I should concentrate.. I don’t want that T-Rex complaining this and that like how I didn’t clean the bottles properly and this will give her a chance to punish me!’ Kuu thought to himself.

Since Kuu didn’t want Mariko to complain about his works later so he is doing his best rubbing it to make the bottles clean and sparkling like he was told. He was too concentrated that he didn’t notice a figure looking at him and smiling gently at him.

‘Hm.. It seems like he is really doing his best.. Maybe I should treat him some cakes later..’ thought Mariko as she observes Kuu

“Kuu” says Mariko
“Hm??” asks Kuu as he still continues to rub the bottles not looking at Mariko.
“If you finishes your work before the event ends then I’ll treat you the cakes as I’ve promised”
Kuu then stop rubbing the bottle and look at Mariko happily “Really?? Any cakes??” asks Kuu cutely and excited like a little kid.

Mariko giggles to herself and answers “Yes. But that is if you finish it before the event ends”
“Hmph! Don't look down on me, I’ll finish it before you even notice!” declares Kuu as he is now really fired up and continue to rub the bottles.

Outdoor
“Hey, wait Tomomi” says a figure running after Tomochin.
“Stop following me, Chiyuu. Can’t you see that I’m busy here??” says Tomo as she rolled her eyes.
“But.. But..”
“No, Buts!” says Tomo as she walks away quickly but Chiyuu kept following her.

“sigh* Didn’t I say stop following me??” asks Tomochin pissed as she stop and looks at Chiyuu.
“But I have something to ask you”
“What??”
“Um.. Um..”
“If you’re not going to say anything then I’ll be leaving”
“Wait! Um.. I wanted to ask if you.. like Kai..” asks Chiyuu sadly.

Hearing this Tomo blushes furiously and denies it but stuttered “Wha.. what are you talking about?? Me lik.. liking Kai?? There’s no way”
“Really?? But.. I can tell that you like him..” says Chiyuu sad.
“I already said I don’t like him!”
“You’re lying..”
“I’m not!”
“Yes, you are”
“Can you stop being annoying??”
“Fine.. But let’s make a bet”
“What bet??” asks Tomochin
“If I caught Kai first then you’ll go on a date with me this Sunday but if I lose I’ll stop annoying you.”
“What?? Why should I bet something that boring with you??”
“What? You scared??” asks Chiyuu challengingly

Tomo who hates losing of course fall for Chiyuu’s trick…
“What?! Who’s scared?? I’ll accept your challenge or bet and if I win you better not annoy me anymore”
“Okay” replies Chiyuu as he leaves to find Kai.

‘Kai.. You wait. I’ll catch you and go on a date with Tomo. I’ll not lose to you for sure!’ Chiyuu declares.

Somewhere in the School
“Achoo!” Kai sneezes then he panics and look around, luckily nobody was there.
‘Phew.. Luckily nobody heard it. I wonder if there is anyone talking about me??’ Kai thought to himself as he continues to hide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for reading :kneelbow: Hope it's not boring or bad.. :)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 8 Part 3] >>> 12/01/04 UPDATED
« Reply #201 on: January 04, 2012, 12:18:10 PM »
LOL this MariKuu couple, please make them do something really sweet! Make them have their own date! Aww <3 I really love this funny couple, they always make my day complete <3

Chiyuu, better catch Kai now so you will have a date with your Tomochin! and please Tomochin leave Kai alone, he has Acchan already and Chiyuu is a good looking guy and sweet! If you don't want him, i'll have him!!!

Update soon~

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #202 on: January 04, 2012, 01:17:44 PM »
I hope Acchan heard the sneezing. So that she locate the whereabouts sound from and caught Kai. Thanks for update.

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: January 04, 2012, 04:13:36 PM »
Wow. Yuki's sudden change.  :on GJ:
Sae's and Sayaka's bet.  :on gay:
Tomo and Chiyuu, I hope Chiyuu catches Kai so he can go on a date with Tomochin.  :mon thumb:
Thanks you for the update.

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: January 04, 2012, 04:29:20 PM »
The way sayaka nd sae play basketball is HECK original ~  :thumbsup
Chiyuu is so desperate!!!  :shocked

This is as good as usaul update soon! :yep:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #205 on: January 05, 2012, 05:15:21 AM »
jaajaj funny.. everybody have a bet...

but acchan.. you must find kai..

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #207 on: January 05, 2012, 10:19:43 PM »
 :rofl:

this was so funny!  :cathappy:

you gave me another Mayuki moment..Thanks!  :wub:

Kuu is so funny and cute with the cake things!

Saeyaka  :deco:

i wnat to win Chiyuu..and see how would be that date but i also want to Acchan so complicated!  :banghead:

funny the last part that kai sneezes and the part of the stadistics!

this is fic is amazing! XD

please update soon!  :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: January 05, 2012, 10:52:42 PM »
Wow the Mayuki couple!!! So hot!!!
The Saeyaka little game is great too ^^
Chiyuu I'm with you!!! Go catch Kai!! Even if I want Chiyuu to lose and see how Tomochin will feel without Chiyuu lol

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 9 Part 1]
« Reply #209 on: January 06, 2012, 12:48:47 PM »
Thanks everyone for the Comments :D and the Thanks~~ I really appreciate it XD
Here's the update!!! Please enjoy it!!! Although the winner is not yet announced but will surely be in next part I promise :peace:

Comments:
@haruhi16 Haha.. Thanks for the comment :) I'll try ;)
@Sydney W Thanks for the comment XD Acchan heard it but not able to find Kai :grin:
@Sok We'll see more about that in the next part :D
@Popsicle I'm glad that you like it~ I feel so flattered :) I'll try to update soon~
@Haruko Hm... Thanks for the update~ But about who'll catch Kai have to wait for the next part :D
@ichikawa Thanks for the comment :) Hehe.. About who'll catch Kai ;) Still a secret~~
@cmze Really happy to hear that :D Here's the update~~ I'll try to update soon for the next part! I'll also be waiting for yours :P
@kahem Thanks for the comment :grin: Hope you would like this update :)

Thanks: Divine Vengeance, RenaChii, haru9210, blughise, Megumi, ichikawa, Shiro, cmze, kahem

Chapter 9

Part 1

'Hm.. Did I hear someone sneeze just now??' Acchan asks herself as she decided to check out the old storage room.
Clack, clack.. 'Hm... it's locked.. but I swear I heard something just now... Was it just my imagination??' Acchan asks herself as she leaves.

'Phew.. I thought I was found out but I guess I'm lucky since the person has left' thought Kai as he continue to hide.
'Hm... I'm starting to feel tired hiding around in here... Maybe I should check the others out'
'Wait.. now that I think about it.. why do I have to run around like this?? It's not like I'll die if I get caught! How can I not thought of this! Just get caught and get this over!!'
Kai then with determination to be caught has decided to leave the storage room. BUT!! When he's about to open the door another announcement was made by the principal, Aki-P.

Ahem! To spice up the event,
I decided to add a new rule.
Just in case Mr. Takahashi thinks of giving up and get caught…
I decided to let him listen to one of the order of the winner!!!
Takahashi, you have to right to refuse.
So if you don’t want to then you’ll have to not get caught until the game is over…
Hohoho…
That’s it! Please enjoy the event!!!

'......'
'On a second thought.. I'll stay here a little longer'
thought Kai as he retreat back to his original position.
'sigh* Why does it feel like the principal can hear my inner thoughts??'

Ten no Koe: Isn't it just because you're easy to read??

"Hey! I'm not that easy to read! I'm not simple-minded!!" shouted Kai
Ten no Koe: ... I didn't say the last part, you said it yourself..
"... Just don't say that I'm easy to read!" Kai said pouting

"Hey, I think I heard him" says a voice outside
"Yea, I heard it too just now around here saying that he's a simple-minded person!" says another voice
plop* "I'm not a simple-minded person!!" Kai shouted but then the next moment he immediately regrets his stupid action..
'Failed… I shouldn't have shouted!! It's suicidal!!!'

"You think he's in the old storage room??" asks a voice
"But it's locked in there. Without the keys nobody can go inside" says another voice
"You're right but why not give it a try??"
"Hm.. I guess trying wouldn't hurt"

'Thank God I didn't went out yet...' Kai thought but he forget one important thing.. which is he unlock the door while trying to go out and forgot to lock it back!!
So of course now the door isn't lock anymore which means.... Everyone will be able to get access to the storage...

“Eh! It’s actually not locked”
“You’re right!”
“Let’s check”

‘Eh?? OMG! Another failure of me… I can’t believe I just shouted and forgot to lock the door!!’ Kai though facepalming himself.

Kai was hiding behind the boxes in the storage room and he also covers himself with a big, dirty cloth he found. He breathes slowly and softly so that he wouldn’t be noticed. He saw the two people outside looking around the storage…

“That’s strange.. I thought we heard Takahashi shouting just now”
“Yea… But it looks like he’s not around..”
“Let’s try to look at those piles of boxes”
Then they slowly move to where Kai is.

‘OMG, OMG! Please don’t let them find me…’ Kai thought praying to the God.

Kick* “I think I kick on something..” says a voice in the storage.
“Is it Takahashi?? Oi! Takahashi is that you??” asks a voice.

‘Damn it! What should I do?? Think! Think! Takahashi! …. Ah!’ Kai thought of something he learned before from Jun and Mayu… Animals’ monomane (mimic animals’ sounds)

‘Okay.. You can do this Takahashi Kai..’ Kai reassure himself and takes a deep but soft breathe before he lets out… “Gao!”

“Eh?? What’s that sound??” asks a voice in panic
“A tiger?? A lion?? OMG!! Those wild animals from the news!!!” shouted another one totally in panic.
“Let’s get out of here before it eats us!!!”
“Better tell the teacher about this!”
Then with that they left the storage screaming for help…

Kai then sat up from his hiding place and look at the door that has swung open…
‘Do… do I really sound like a wild animal?? I was just trying to pretend to be a friendly cat… Oh.. wait.. Cats are supposed to Meow not Gao…. Sigh* I failed again.. But oh well at least I’m safe for now.. Better leave before they come back with the teachers or maybe some animal catchers too.. Don’t want to be locked up in a zoo’ Kai thought as he dash out of the storage room.

But luck wasn’t on his side… The moment he went out a student spotted him and shouted “Ah! I found Takahashi!! Senpai! He’s here!!!”

Then a lot of people start coming after him…
‘Why am I so unlucky????’ Kai asks himself as he runs from the crowd chasing him.
“Wait! Stop there! Takahashi!!” crowds were screaming after him…

Kai then speed up and decided to lose them in the next turn but when he turns what awaits him is…
“Acchan!!” Kai shouted shocked..
“Ah! Found you!” Acchan says and tries to grab Kai but Kai was faster..
Kai was able to dodge Acchan and run away but Acchan is really persistent...
No matter where Kai run Acchan will always be a few seconds behind.. it’s only a matter of time before Kai is caught by Acchan.

“OMG! Acchan I thought you said you were never a sporty person!” Kai shouts while running.
“I never was but there are times when I have to be” says Acchan smirking while running after Kai.

While running Kai remembers how banana can make a people slip like how he slips last time…

‘Okay so to make this plan work I need a banana peel… But where can I get one??... Ah! That place might have one!’ with a plan Kai dash as fast as he can towards a particular Classroom and found what he was looking for!

There is a banana on a table and there is a board near the banana which says…

Akimoto Sayaka’s Banana of the Day
Don’t dare to take it or eat it if…
You still want to live!!!

‘BINGO! I thought so! Sayaka would have the banana I need right now!’
Kai then quickly grab the banana and eat it while running away from Acchan. ‘Sorry Sayaka.. I’ll buy you a bunch later on when I escaped’ thought Kai

After Kai finished eating it, he looks at a timing and he throws the banana peel on Acchan’s way which cause her to slip and fall on her butt.. hard…

“Ouch! That hurts!! Kai!! I'll make you regret it!!” shouted Acchan while rubbing her butt, but Kai was no longer to be seen anywhere…

‘Sorry Acchan… But that’s the only way to run away from you…’

After that Kai was chased by many students which include Tomochin and Chiyuu but Kai was able to escape…

2 Hours Later…

‘Ah!!! 1 more hour before school ends!!! I’m so hungry now! I haven’t even eaten lunch yet!’ Kai complains while running aimlessly.

Suddenly! A smell captures Kai… It smells delicious… it.. it’s.. KATSUDON!!! Kai didn’t notice but he’s running towards the direction where the smell of Katsudon is coming from.

TADA! He ends up in the cafeteria where he saw a delicious looking Katsudon on a table.

Kai swallow his saliva hard and is planning to eat it since he doesn’t see the owner anywhere…

Kai then sat down and clap his hands together and said “Itadakimasu~~”

‘Ah! I found him! Hehe.. I’ll catch him..’

‘Hey! Who’s eating my Katsudon when I went to wash my hands!!! Eh.. Wait.. Isn’t that Kai??!!!!’

Kai was enjoying the Katsudon happily.. BUT THEN!!! Clack!! Kai’s hand was captured with a handcuff!!!

Kai was panicking as he turns and looks at who caught him…

“You…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for reading this :kneelbow: I hope I didn't disappoint you guys :oops:
I'll try to update soon! XD Thanks for the Comments and Thanks again!!!

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 9 Part 1] >>> 12/01/06 UPDATED
« Reply #210 on: January 06, 2012, 01:19:49 PM »
haha. Kai pretending to be a cat and failing. :hiakhiakhiak:
I wonder what Sayaka will do to him when she finds out he ate her banana.  :dunno:
Who caught him? I wanna know. Please update as soon as you can. Thank you.

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #211 on: January 06, 2012, 01:59:28 PM »
Could it be Mariko or Kuu who handcuff Kai ?? Please update next..

Offline kazuski

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: January 06, 2012, 02:28:07 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhh~

i really want it to be Acchan, but the future seem dark

or Tomochin or Chiyuu, since their bet still there

and if i'm not wrong then in the end there was two person find out Kai

anyway, update soon  :cow:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #213 on: January 06, 2012, 02:50:13 PM »
This was so funny with the banana thing and animal noises! :rofl:

who cought him?  :smhid

you're so bad Yagami!  :cry: :grin:

better be Accchan!  :thumbsup

please update soon!  :bow:

i really want to knkw who cought him! :catglare:

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: January 06, 2012, 06:24:34 PM »
Yes I also understand food attracts people! :lol:

ACCHAN just nearlyy...  :w00t:
Stuipid banana peel !! :banghead:
Someone knows Kai well to attract him with katsudon. Hmm who isit ~  XD

Update asap !  XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: January 06, 2012, 11:41:23 PM »
Eh??? Who is 'you'????

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: January 07, 2012, 05:55:10 AM »
mmmmvits not sound like acchan.. im curious now

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: January 07, 2012, 08:07:50 PM »
LoL what's this?! This update was so much fun that I grinned the whole time...
my parents were watching me with WHAT THE?! look I've must look weird to them  XD

Sayakas banana pfft!
And about Kai trying to imitate the sound of a cat was pure win "Gao!"  ROLF!  :rofl:

Thank you for update wondering who "You" is

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline okiedokie

« Reply #218 on: January 26, 2012, 02:25:39 PM »
OMG!!! Au...u're totally blow up my mind ! "gao" & "meow"? Gukhahaa ,poor lion Kai try to become "friendly cat"?! Kahkakak,cant w8 for new update! Geekhahahaah! Sr my ! Im going to crazy a bit ! Fufuff..!

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 9 Part 2] >>> 12/01/31 UPDATED
« Reply #219 on: January 31, 2012, 05:52:37 PM »
Hi everyone~ :) Sorry for not updating for so long... :nervous I was just becoming a bit... arm.. you know.. L*zy :sweatdrop:
Sorry for the wait... :D Hope this part doesn't disappoint you guys..
Thanks for the comments! Actually that made me type the whole thing today XD
Well.. Hope you enjoy this! :grin:

Chapter 9

Part 2

“You…”

“Yatta! I caught Kai!” shouted Chiyuu full of happiness.
“No! He’s mine! Leave it or you’re dead” says a voice.
“Acchan?!!” says Kai shocked
“What?! I caught him!” complains Chiyuu
“I spot him first” argues Acchan
“But I caught him first and didn’t you see that it’s my handcuff that’s on him??”
“sigh* Here! There! Done! And now he’s mine!” says Acchan as she took Chiyuu’s handcuff that cuffs Kai and gave Chiyuu her handcuff.
“What?! You just gave me yours and took mine!!” complains Chiyuu
“Hm? I don’t know what you’re talking about” replies Acchan while playing innocent
“That’s not fair!”

So the argument continues for a few more minutes~~~~

“Please Acchan~” Chiyuu asks Acchan with his best puppy eyes as he have gave up on arguing with her.
“No” replies Acchan
“Please~”
“No!”
“Erm.. Excuse me.. I don’t mind you guys taking your time but… Grr* (sound of Kai’s stomach) I’m hungry.. Can I eat the Katsudon??” asks Kai
Chiyuu and Acchan just rolled their eyes and continue which Kai took it as a okay sign to eat.
“Please Acchan~ If I caught Kai I can go on a date with Tomochin. You know how much I like her right?? So pretty please~” begs Chiyuu showing his puppy eyes.
“???” Acchan looks at him confused
“Well… blah blah” Chiyuu explains about the bet he has with Tomochin
“Why should I…” Acchan didn’t get to finish her sentence as Chiyuu cuts in.
“Besides if I get to be together with Tomochin then she won’t be trying to get Kai’s attention and Kai will be all yours!” whispers Chiyuu to prevent Kai from hearing it.
“Hm… You got a point! But I got one condition” whispers Acchan
“What?”
“You got to give me the right the winner get which is to be able to give Kai an order”
“Oh, that? No problem” smiles Chiyuu as he and Acchan gives each other a DEAL! Handshake and smiles evilly at Kai who chokes on his Katsudon.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Ding Dong Dang Ding~~
Announcement~!
Mr. Takahashi was caught and brought to the principal’s office a few minutes ago.
With this the events has come to an end, Thank you for participating and I hope you guys did have fun.
Well… Let’s announce the winner now!
The winner… is…..!!!

Everyone feels disappointed that Kai was caught and that the event has now ended but was still in high tension and curious to know who caught Kai.

The winner is..!!!!

Is???!!! <<< Crowd’s thoughts

Me!!! Says Principal Akimoto causing everyone to fall to the floor…
Bwahahaha! I’m just joking~
Well again… ahem ahem!
The winner is!!!!

Is??!!! <<< Crowd’s tension up high again

Ms. Yamada, the head chef of the cafeteria!!

Once again, Principal Akimoto has never failed to make everyone fall on the floor with their face facing the ground… with three black lines on their head..

“Would you stop this stupid joke of yours already??!!” shouted the students in frustration.

Hahaha~ You got a problem?
I’m the principal and I do what I want~ ;P
Okay, okay. Enough jokes.
The winner is Mr. Kasai Chiyuu of the Host Club!!
Congratulations!
40, 000 AKB Points for the Host Club
20, 000 AKB Points for Mr. Kasai!
And the special award!!!
Mr. Takahashi as your slave for a day!!!
Ahem! I mean you get to order Mr. Takahashi for a day,
but be reasonable~~ ^_^
Well then, everyone time to go home~!
Bye! Bye!
And that’s the announcement from the Principal everyone loves~

“……….” everyone was speechless for a few seconds then they start to gather back to their own respective classroom to get their bags and go home.

Class 2-A
Arg! That Chiyuu caught Kai! <<< Tomochin’s thought

Suddenly the door slams open revealing a very happy Chiyuu.
“Tomo~ Remember our deal~ 10:00 a.m. at AKB Amusement Park this Saturday at the west gate” says Chiyuu happily as he skipped back to his classroom.
“sigh*”
“What does he mean by deal??” asks a curious Yuko
“Well… blah blah” Tomo explaining to Yuko
“Ah~ Well have fun on Saturday” says Yuko smiling which Tomochin replies rolling her eyes.
Meanwhile, hum~ hum~ hum~ Acchan is humming while keeping her textbooks into her bag.
Tomo and Yuko stop talking and look at Acchan who seems to be in a VERY GOOD mood which they have NEVER seen before and it seems like they can even see sparkling flowers all over her as a background…
“Acchan??” asks Yuko
“Hrm~~??” asks Acchan smiling
“Anything good happened??” asks Tomo
“Nope~ Nothing~ Why~~??” replies Acchan
Yuko and Tomo look at each other with she’s-not-telling-the-truth-face.

If you wonder why Acchan is in such a good mood… we have to go a few minutes back to the time when Chiyuu and Acchan has made a deal with each other..

A Few Minutes Ago…
After making a pact with one another, now they are having a meeting while Kai is still eating his 2nd bowl of Katsudon.

“So ask Tomo out to the AKB Amusement Park at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday and be sure to meet at the west entrance.” says Acchan
“Un! Un!” replies Chiyuu as he is taking down notes.
“Tomo loves the rides there and….” Acchan kept explaining as Chiyuu is taking notes.
“Ah! Be sure to ride the Ferris Wheel there before you go home because it seems like the scenery you see from there is really beautiful during the evening. And there is a legend that says that if you confess your love there and is accepted then the couple will be together forever” says Acchan
“Wow! Really?!! Okay I will do my best!!” says Chiyuu excitedly
“I’ll also go there with Kai”
“Eh?! Why?!”
“What do you mean why?? I haven’t been there for so long and I also want to go on a date with Kai there”
“Oh.. But what if Tomo saw you guys??”
“We can just say that it’s a coincidence besides I’ll meet with Kai from the east entrance and I’ll also disguise myself and Kai, so the chances that we will bump into each other will be very low”
“Oh, okay”
“Besides you can always call me when you got into problem” says Acchan
“Really?! Thanks! You’re such a great friend” says Chiyuu gratefully
Then suddenly Acchan reaches out her right hand to Chiyuu who look at her confused.
“???”
Acchan rolled her eyes and say “Information Fee, Information Fee! You think I’ll just tell you information about Tomochin for free??” (Tomo: Acchan.. I can’t believe you just sold me out!!!)
“Oh! How much??” asks Chiyuu
“Hm… The ticket is 480 for a person so times 2 it’s 800? No.. urm..”
“960…” replies Chiyuu
“Ah, yea! 960! And for lunch.. I eat a lot so.. let’s see I want to eat the seafood spaghetti, pizza, fried rice, cheese cake, chocolate cake, ……”
“……” OMG! Acchan sure does eat a lot! Whoever will be her boyfriend/husband will have a hard time….
Suddenly Kai sneezes then continues to eat his 3rd bowl of Katsudon.
“Acchan… are you planning to make me pay for your date with Kai??!”
“Yea, why not??” asks Acchan innocently
Chiyuu facepalm himself I should’ve know it! Sigh* My wallet will be empty for this month… sob*
“Arg! Just give me 10,000 yen” Acchan says in frustration as she tries to calculate the amount of money but was confused halfway and gave up…
“Eh?!! That much??!!”
“What?! 960 ticket fees and the rest FOOD MONEY! You’re not even willing to buy me a lunch?!” asks Acchan with black aura
“No, no! I’m more than willing to! Here!” says Chiyuu afraid and handed Acchan 10,000 yen.
Who in the world will spend 9,040 yen for food?!! For god sake!! <<< Chiyuu’s thought
Acchan then look at Chiyuu and raise an eyebrow.
“Hahaha… nothing..” Why does she look like she knows what I’m thinking about… gulp* Better be careful around Acchan…

Then Chiyuu bring Kai to the principal office to claim his rewards~ While Acchan waits for them outside the room.

“Kai, I’ll give you an order now” says Chiyuu
“Eh?! That fast?!” asks Kai surprised
Chiyuu ignored Kai and continues “My order for you is to follow Acchan’s order for one day”
“Eh?!!!” Kai shouted
“Don’t ask why and no objections. Case closed” says Chiyuu
Acchan then smiles and says “Kai, go on a date with me at AKB Amusement Park this Saturday at 10:00 a.m. and don’t you dare be late” there is dark aura coming out from Acchan as she says the last few words.
“Gulp* Okay…”

Now that you know the reason why Acchan is in such a good let’s go back to the present now.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

After saying farewell to their friends and teachers, every student all went back to their respective home.

Acchan has just finished taking a bath and is really sleepy from running around looking for Kai the whole day. She’s not really a typical sporty person so she’s really, really tired now as she fall on her bed and close her eyes ready to go to the dream world~~~

But then!!! A sudden ring on Acchan’s phone can be heard but Acchan decided to ignore it.

1 hour later…
Ring! Ring!
The phone is still ringing…
Acchan is really pissed now and went to see 48+ missed call and all from the same person… Kasai Chiyuu…
Acchan glares at the name one last time before answering the phone.

“Moshi, moshi” answers Acchan annoyed.
“Moshi, moshi!! Acchan! You finally picked up your phone!! I was calling you for god know how many times!!”
“Just make it short and to the point! I’m really sleepy right now!”
“Owh… I was just really nervous about my date with Tomochin.. I can’t decide on what to wear so I want to ask for your advice.. hehe..” answers Chiyuu shyly

Chiyuu’s answer has made several nerves plopping on Acchan’s head…
“KASAI CHIYUUUUU!!!! YOU CALLED ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FOR THIS RUBBISH?!!!” shouted Acchan
“What?!! It is not rubbish!! You see Tomochin is very fashionable so I want to be able to stand with confidence next to her and…” Chiyuu defends himself but was cut by Acchan.
“MR. IN LOVE!! YOUR DATE IS NOT TOMORROW!! LET ME REPEAT! IT IS NOT TOMORROW!! IT IS STILL 3-4 DAYS FROM NOW!!!”
“I know but.. It is better to prepare a few days earlier isn’t it?? And…” Chiyuu wasn’t able to finish his sentence since Acchan has already hanged up and turned off her phone…
Fine! I thought you say you’ll help me! Hmph! I’ll do it myself! complains Chiyuu as he continues to pick his clothes for his date with Tomochin….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again for reading this :kneelbow: I'm sorry again for the late update.. :oops:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - Desert