JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - I.D

Author Topic: Aya Ueto  (Read 424818 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: Aya Ueto
« Reply #620 on: January 21, 2013, 01:10:38 AM »
^ that was truly an epic battle........

we know if it would have been with katana, Azumi would surely have prevailed.....

But I digress....have been posting these CM's in ELT's thread, but Aya is always in the CM's,
along with her furry pops:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #621 on: January 22, 2013, 02:59:52 AM »
Subbed screenshots of Aya from episode one of Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho de. :huhuh

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #622 on: January 22, 2013, 08:26:28 PM »
Subbed screenshots of Aya from episode two of Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho de. :sweatdrop:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #623 on: January 25, 2013, 02:57:58 AM »
Ueto Aya to star in a new movie with Kora Kengo

On January 24, it was revealed that actress Ueto Aya (27), who married EXILE leader HIRO (43) last September, will star in the film “Bushi no Kondate.” The film will open in theaters this winter.  This is her first film since her marriage to HIRO and she will play the supportive wife named “Oharu” of on-screen husband Kora Kengo.  Ueto spoke with anticipation, “Although this film is a period film, I hear that the film will be both painful longing and humorous as it depicts how relations between man and wife have not changed much now compared to then.”

The film is based on historical happenings in the Kaga Domain during the Edo period.  Oharu (Ueto), who has great sense with his tongue with superb cooking skills, is discovered her skills by Funaki Tennai (Nishida Toshiyuki) and marries into the Funaki family, which has served as chefs for the domain from generation to generation.  With the help from Man (Yo Kimiko), her mother-in-law, she tries hard to teach her husband “Yasunobu” (Kora) who is supposed to be the successor, but lacks cooking skill.  Through giving the cooking lessons for the husband, the couple begin to establish an emotional bond with each other, and the two mature together as husband and wife.

Ueto, who will start filming in Kyoto, talked about the various dishes that appear in the film with, “As it is called ‘Bushi no Kondate’(Samurai’s Menu), please look forward to the various menus of the time period that appear in the film.” She appealed for the film with, “I hope that the film would be enjoyable for many people, especially for women.”

Oricon

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #624 on: February 03, 2013, 08:09:56 PM »
Aya in a new CM for SoftBank. :O

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #625 on: February 04, 2013, 02:12:58 AM »
Aya looking mighty good :yep: in the Feb. issue of Relations.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #626 on: February 05, 2013, 05:06:15 PM »
Filming of 'Oshin' just started this month, but it is was previously a hit NHK television series that ran from April, 1983 to March, 1984.

It follows the life of a young girl named Oshin Tanimura,  born into a poor family, and follows her through the Meiji, Taisho, and Showa eras.

Young actress Kokone Hamada has the title role, and Aya plays her mother. Pinko Izumi and Sugako Hashida are also cast in the film.   Director is Shin Togashi.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #627 on: February 16, 2013, 08:28:04 PM »
Aya from the Jan. 12-18 issue of NHK Star. :O

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #628 on: February 18, 2013, 04:28:48 AM »
New Aya promo pics for Yahoo Japan Broadband. :huhuh

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #629 on: February 22, 2013, 07:21:12 PM »
Aya from the April issue of Spring. :O

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #630 on: February 24, 2013, 10:53:08 PM »
Aya in a new CM for SoftBank. :shocked:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #631 on: March 05, 2013, 08:56:41 PM »
Aya looking really terrific :yep: in the March issue of Sweet.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #632 on: March 10, 2013, 04:00:05 AM »
Some really great Aya pics here, :yep: these are behind the scenes shots of her doing that^^ Sweet spread.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #633 on: March 10, 2013, 11:07:46 AM »
Subbed screenshots of Aya from episode one of Itsuka Hi no Ataru Basho de.

Thanks! I'm beginning to like her again with this dorama and this hairstyle.  She used to be right up there with Gakky after I saw Azumi 1 and 2 and Install.  I have all 3 DVDs.

2nd best dorama this season after Toda Erika's imho.

She went up the rankings (as did Gakky)...

Which female celebrity would you choose as your girlfriend?
by Shiso on March 9, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Previously, ORICON STYLE revealed the ranking of male celebrities who the public wanted as a boyfriend, and now it is time for the female celebrity ranking.

500 men who are in their teens, twenties, thirties and forties, were asked which female celebrity they would want as a girlfriend.

For the past two years, actress Ayase Haruka topped this ranking, but this year, actress Aragaki Yui who was No.2 last year, took the No.1 position.

Check out the rest of the ranking below! (The number in the parenthesis is from the same ranking last year.)

=====

1. Aragaki Yui (2)

2. Ayase Haruka (1)

3. Ueto Aya (5)

4. Horikita Maki (6)

5. Miyazaki Aoi (5)

6. Gouriki Ayame (-)

7. Nagasawa Masami ( 8 )

8. Honda Tsubasa (-)

9. Kitagawa Keiko (3)

10. Kashiwagi Yuki (9)

=====

Source & Image: Oricon

http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03/which-female-celebrity-would-you-choose-as-your-girlfriend/
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:16:12 AM by YKT »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #634 on: March 10, 2013, 07:40:21 PM »
I have all those 3 movies on DVD also, may have to get another copy of Install as I've watched it so many times it's probably going to disintegrate. :sweatdrop: Aya's dramas tend to be a hit or miss, my faves up until this one have been Attention Please, Hotelier and Celeb to Binbo Taro.... one worth checking out was her first one from 2000, Namida wo Fuite, she wasn't the star in it but still had a big role, may have been the best one she was in. :shocked

Aya from the March issue of TV Guide People.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #635 on: March 10, 2013, 07:59:46 PM »
Few more Aya mag scans, from the March 6th issue of TV Guide, March issue of With....

.... new issue of Poporo. :huhuh

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #636 on: March 12, 2013, 12:42:50 AM »
One missed from earlier this year, :sweatdrop: Aya from the Jan. issue of Coupnland.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #637 on: March 12, 2013, 09:44:28 PM »
Can't think of a mag Aya hasn't been in the last few months, :doh: from the Feb. issue of Tokyo Walker.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #638 on: March 15, 2013, 03:08:25 AM »
I have all those 3 movies on DVD also, may have to get another copy of Install as I've watched it so many times it's probably going to disintegrate. :sweatdrop: Aya's dramas tend to be a hit or miss, my faves up until this one have been Attention Please, Hotelier and Celeb to Binbo Taro.... one worth checking out was her first one from 2000, Namida wo Fuite, she wasn't the star in it but still had a big role, may have been the best one she was in. :shocked

Said Attention Please which is a fine drama but actually meant to put this one ahead of this, really one fine show and so much more intense than you would think. :O

And this was really Aya's most underrated drama. :huhuh

Just because this is her ultimate pic. :bow:

And a reminder, don't let her sucker you into a game of Poker. :doh:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #639 on: March 19, 2013, 07:03:29 PM »
Aya in a new CM for Asahi. :shocked

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - I.D