JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X-Japan - Rusty Nail

Author Topic: Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams  (Read 59498 times)

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams
« on: December 27, 2009, 11:05:23 PM »
I've seen people mention their AKB8 related dreams here and there in other threads, so I thought it would be good to have a single thread for everyone to share those dreams.  I'll start:

I had a dream a while back (just after Tomo~mi turned 18 I believe), that TomoTomo showed up at my front door with a huge bowl full of natto.  They were in their Natto Angel outfits of course.  :wub:
They told me that they really, really loved men who could eat a lot of natto; and they wanted to see it I was that kind of man.   :w00t: :drool:
Without any real hesitation, I ate the entire bowl. Unfortunately, I woke up before anything else happened.  :banghead:
And I could have sworn I had the taste of natto in my mouth.   :angry:

So, who else out there has some sexy, weird, or just plain disturbing dreams that they'd like to share?

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 11:45:57 PM »
I had one a few years ago featuring Sae. We were in some kind of 7-Eleven type of convenience store, and she was throwing bags of chips at people. It was pretty random and funny.

I've also had a few random dreams of epic concert shuffles, but I'm having a hard time recalling them now. XD

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 12:19:15 AM »
This morning, I woke up from the strangest dream. This is over 6 hours from when I woke up, so the details are not so clear anymore: For some reason, me and Yuko (:bow:) decided to spar after she had realized she hadn't gotten much practice lately. And so, the friendly fight begins. Sometime during the match, she goes to throw me over her shoulder and I manage to break the fall while pulling her down to the ground as well. As we both scramble to get up, she tried to throw a punch while on the ground and I end up grabbing both her wrists to counter the attack. Our eyes meet and she flashes that brilliant smile of hers. [insert internal swooning here]

I'm pretty sure there was something else after that, but due to time delay, I can only remember so much. Plus, that part made such a huge impression on me that I can't remember anything else other than that. :wub: Sure hope something like that pops up in the near future.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 04:37:07 AM »
Bringing this back from the dead..

Because I honestly don't think a bunch of AKB nuts like you guys don't have AKB-related dreams. And because I had a dream that really, was pretty weird. So I 'wake up' and it turns out I'm an AD of some sort, and standing on stage, ushering some girls in. They turn out to be Takahashi Minami and Masuda Yuka, and it was some sort of small fanmeet thing. So Takamina started singing, and at first I couldn't figure out what she was singing, but then I realized it was actually [noembed][/noembed]. And she sang it really well!

Then I woke up and shed a little tear because I never got to hear Yuka sing.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 01:33:08 AM »
First time I dream of AKB, and it was pretty simple...

I was walking near a dam and spotted a girl playing with a kitten ahead of me. As I approached, I realized the kitten was mine, so I tried talking to the girl but she picked it up and entered a nearby pet shop. I followed her, and the girl was no other than Kasai.  :w00t:

For some reason, I seemed to know her but she didn't remember. So I got mad because she was acting like a stranger, and stopped trying to be nice and just demanded the kitten to be given back to me. She refused though, and suddenly a couple of people (her parents) came to make a deal with me. But I was being mean and started talking about the kitten being registered to me in NY (wtf?!?), so they'd better give it to me.  :roll:

In the end, her parents told me how they'd found the kitten and how she'd decided to keep it to herself. Also, she apparently remembered who I was, and I decided to leave the furball with her, because I didn't really have much time to look after it.  :P

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 10:39:12 AM »
I also had a Kasai related dream a while ago. We were in some sort of school and we talked a bit. Then this jealous guy came and a massive fight broke out. Explosions everywhere and stuff. The end.   :nervous

This dream was caused by looking at the Shukan English episode/looking at Kasai trading cards + playing the Transformers game just before going to sleep  :lol:

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 01:10:55 PM »
I had a dream about JPH!P.

Or rather, a dream where I saw a thread by Barrie titled [2010.07.XX] Takahashi Minami First PB - Title TBD. I'm not sure if I was happy or sad, because it finally happened, or that it's gonna take so long if it does. Needless to say, I hope it was one of those premonition dreams..

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 02:31:47 PM »
some of my akb dreams cannot be described by words

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 11:55:58 PM »
Diggin' this back up cause I just had two recently. Not that they were that weird, I just think it's weird AKB girls are showing up in my dreams period.

Had one recently with Nacchi. We were making out and she wasn't ready for tongue yet :P
Had one today with Amina. I dunno how she appeared but I was like waving her over to come sit by me but then she sat down in the mud instead. So then I sat in the mud too. :lol:

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 12:50:14 AM »
naptime was interesting

so like this girl, was showin her headphones.. they were those monitor ones, it was around her neck and i was like lookin at it  :nervous checking it out, but.. i kept getting glimpses of her cleavage whch weren't really that big, but good enuff, they were like developed, were perky and stuff.. then at some point she was like: "hey check this tune out..."
so she got my head closer to the headphones, while still around her neck.

then boom....  :wub:

:lol:

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 01:27:52 AM »
Wait do we have to guess which AKB girl was in your dream? Was it Sasshi?

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2010, 06:52:54 PM »
I have had a few AKB related dreams but I only remember these two:

1. Sasshi vs. Brock Lesnar: My first AKB x MMA crossover dream! UFC never has freakshow fights so I have no idea how a fight between Brock and Sasshi is even possible. Anyways Giant Sasshi (she was like 190cm) faced Brock Lesnar in a heavyweight title fight and.... it wasn't pretty. Brock immediately took Sasshi down and ground'n'pounded the shit out of her. Sasshi's face was all bloodied up after the fight. Damn you, Brock!

2. Mayubots: I guess I was some kinda reporter in this dream. It started with me watching Meetan and Tomo~mi making out at a movie set but then I somehow ended up in a robot factory where they were making 20 meter tall Mayu robots. Fortunately I woke up before the Mayubots took over the world XD

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 07:05:49 PM »
Walking in Nagoya with Rena ^^

Offline Malachite

• 鏡の中のキモヲタ
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 01:40:03 PM »
I hope that I have a nicer dream about AKB48 someday, but all I've had so far is what I can only describe as a slightly trippy nightmare that I don't understand at all.

I dreamt that I was watching old Team A performing in the theatre. I was really enthusiastic, shouting the girls names and all that good stuff, but I got distracted by the lights for a second. This somehow changed the surroundings into an old theatre my school used to take us to, somewhere I haven't been since I was like 10 years old or something. The girls left the stage and then a bunch of actors in lame costumes replaced them and acted out some scenes from a fairytale play or something, I can't quite remember what it was, or if it actually made any sense at the time. I got up to leave the theatre but a creepy old man on stage told me to sit in an angry tone of voice, so I did. I was really freaked out by everything the actors did after that. It just seemed really sinister for some reason. Afterwards there was supposed to be a handshake event with the AKB48 girls but I wasn't allowed in for some reason. I think I woke up shortly after that.

So basically I had a really weird nightmare featuring AKB48. Freud would have a field day with this one.

Offline Iridal

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 05:05:23 PM »
Couple months ago I saw dream that I don't remember well.. I remember that it was something to do with Oshibe to meshibe to yoru no chouchou and I was Kasai Tomomi. I wore her costume and I remember Meetan was there too :D

... that was time when I started think that Meetan is kinda cool XD too much Oshibe meshibe for my little head i suppose..

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 10:58:30 AM »
I had an awesome AKB related dream!

I went in my room and found Mayu sleeping in my bed. I just sat there and watched her sleep for a bit  :lol: Then, the next day we went to Disneyland Paris!

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 12:46:15 PM »
I went in my room and found Mayu sleeping in my bed. I just sat there and watched her sleep for a bit  :lol: Then, the next day we went to Disneyland Paris!

:roll:

I haven't had an AKB dream since Sae-thief  :cry:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 01:05:23 PM »
^That's honestly what happened! It wasn't awkward at all... just pure and natural.

... :nervous

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 04:42:04 PM »
I went in my room and found Mayu sleeping in my bed. I just sat there and watched her sleep for a bit
You creepy bastard! XD

It wasn't awkward at all... just pure and natural.
:nervous :nervous :nervous :nervous

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 05:14:49 PM »
eh....we really have a thread like this? uso.... :sweatdrop:

o'right, i'll share this awesome dream of mine that left me thinking it over and over again during class  :lol:

well, it was about Tomochin, she was like chasing the hell out of me (trying to kill me :panic:) , when i reached the edge of a cliff she suddenly gave me a roundhouse kick in the abdomen (ouch! :cry:), gladly i grabbed a tree branch that suddenly appears nowhere (greatness about dreams :lol:) when i looked at Tomo, she was smirking evilly at me  :cry: despite from that and in the process of falling into the raging waters below i mouth at her to kiss me and oh boy she did  XD and we both fell.... though i woke up before we reached our total demise haha  :grin:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X-Japan - Rusty Nail