JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 1-f no Kanshoku

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official Rika Collection Thread  (Read 90237 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Re: [Misc] The Official Rika Collection Thread
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2010, 05:32:12 AM »
I'm getting a one-day job for decent wages next Saturday; I have the graduation Tshirt on hold from someone, so as soon as I have the money I'll be ordering it.
i have one on hold too..you'll have to fight me for it:P

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2010, 05:38:11 AM »
@matt9210: Yeah, sorry :( I was asking Himalia about one particular shirt and he's like "sorry, that's recently been on hold... BUT I have THIS shirt."

The one item I REALLY want above all others (granted, I'm sure that this graduation shirt will be the pride of my collection, hahaha), is the Rikaishite Onna no Ko single.

Offline matt9210

« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2010, 01:11:02 AM »
^ Good for you, at least it's going to a big Rika fan and not a general fan :D I couldn't have got it even if it wasn't on hold when I saw it, just gutted the item finally comes up, and I have no money anyway :(

That shouldn't be hard to find if you look on YJA, I've seen the full collection of the FC CDs on eBay a couple of times too. I don't often see the CDs sold on their own.

The pride of my collection is the Rika FC DVD from when she went to Hawaii for an FC Tour. It took a few months to pay off the money for that, as that was when my parents gave me pocket money, and even then I was kinda indecisive about Rika ^^;  I saw the error of my ways though  :lol:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2010, 08:37:14 PM »
 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Wow, awesome collection guys... I love looking at people's Rika collections  :wub:

Well, I guess I should post my Rika "collection" as well. :P

Yep, that's pretty much it. XD It's the picture I got from winning the JPH!P "Kill Me Kiss Me" contest (along with the CD). =D It's one of the very few pictures I have, so I treasured it by putting it on my wall. Yay!

Naomi, you need MORE!
 :otomerika:

Here's my H&A collection:

Mad props to my homie daigong for hooking me up with that signed poster :thumbup

:wub:
I really want those photocards... and something signed by them too. Imma jealous.

AW YEAH HOMIE!! You went to work at the Merch Table LIKE A BAWS!

Got some new goods 8D just to fill a HelloStoreUSA fixed shipping :lol:

Also Linna2040 had an extra giant Rika pic so THANKS :fap

Holy cow, dai.
Stop making me jealous, I'm already broke now as it is >.< hahaha...
But I really love that larger photo... is it A4 size? So pretty.

I got all of those from Yahoo Japan Auctions, through Celga. Personally I think they're a bad service, but other people say they're good. For these Rika purchases, they charged me roughly 3500 yen for shipping via Surface Mail, and that was the cheapest option they offered. I've spoke to others and they said it shouldn't cost that much for the items I had posted. As expected they also charge a service fee, but it all adds up when your charged a fee for each individual auction, so in my case, 4. And then internal shipping within Japan.

Don't go with Celga! I think CrescentShop is much better. I use that when I don't have my extra personal service at hand.
The fees @CS are cheaper, they also allow customers real-time, automated bidding, which is a BLESSING. They are also really professional and manage things very quickly and efficiently.

HOWEVER, if I were to recommend you guys a YJA BIDDING SERVICE, I would recommend you Edison Chow. He's just an average guy trying to live his dream studying in Japan. Here is a link to his service: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1041719

He is SO nice. He listens to all my requests (I always ask for cheapest domestic shipping within Japan, he does it for me, CS doesn't respond to that request). He used to have his service fee/commission at only 100 YEN + 10% of final price, but it has gone up since because he feels overworked for little money. I heartily recommend him though. He's just an awesome service provider  :love:

3500YEN!! woah.shipping sucks!

You think 3500 YEN is a lot?

Since my first shopping spree in October last year, I think I've spent about $3000AUD on shipping alone (domestically and internationally). I'm not kidding.  :bleed eyes:
that's some 226000 JPY for you. It costs almost as much as the products themselves.

@matt9210: Yeah, sorry :( I was asking Himalia about one particular shirt and he's like "sorry, that's recently been on hold... BUT I have THIS shirt."

The one item I REALLY want above all others (granted, I'm sure that this graduation shirt will be the pride of my collection, hahaha), is the Rikaishite Onna no Ko single.

So many of us get a few of our goodies from Himalia! So lucky, I want a grad t-shirt too >.<

I can help you with the 'Holy Grail', as they have deemed it here...  :P

Looky at what arrived a few weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:inlove:

I can sell it to you, if you want, serenyty. I have 5 copies of the Rikaishite Onna no Ko single now... I'm not sure HOW it happened (I won a lot of whole sales and stuff).

True, what matt said... it's not so hard to find anymore, I see it popping up at YJA quite frequently recently. I saw it going for 1 YEN, with free shipping, and nobody bidded for it  :shocked
Whilst other sellers are selling it for over 10000 yen.. it really depends, I think you can find it quite cheaply there. The only thing you have to deal with is service fees and commission charged by a service provider, and all the shipping that has to be done. Which raises the cost of it to more than double.

You can either buy it with the case containing the other 9 solo singles, or you can buy just the one Rikaishite. But if you buy the single one, just know that the value of the other 9 will go down, since I'll have to sell them separately too (and so I have to adjust prices accordingly). But that's only if you want to buy it from me - I'm sure you can find it on YJA. I don't charge crazy commission and only one way shipping though so just thought I'd offer...  :)

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2010, 09:16:25 PM »
Naomi, you need MORE!
 :otomerika:
Yes, but I'm as poor as hell. :lol: If I had money, though, I'd be more inclined to spend money for Yossie stuff. *cough* :ph43r:

Offline matt9210

« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2010, 01:55:16 PM »
I woke up today, and got this in the post :w00t:

:wub:

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2010, 05:39:40 AM »

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2010, 08:53:53 AM »
I woke up today, and got this in the post :w00t:

Lucky!!!!
Nice grab, matt!  :thumbsup
I definitely want to add an Ongaku Gatas concert DVD to my collection some time in the future!

~happy <33
Rika posters  :wub:
That's actually a really nice blonde-Rika picture!  :rikabunny

---

Just some random stuff I want to show for whatever reasons::::

^ This is a portion of the shelf display for my favourite CDs and such. Just wanted to focus on one thing in particular... I love that Rika pin! It's soooo cute  :love:

Guess who's been keeping me company in bed for the last few weeks...
 :P

---

I have my current favourite Rika things every now and then... for now, it's these two!
 :inlove:

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2010, 09:12:05 AM »
Ooh, jealous! That bunny plush is REALLY cute; I don't know if I'm intense enough to get a wota tattoo, but if I did it'd be of Rika's bunny drawing.

I recently got these in the mail from Beecubed...

:D I'm super happy about this purchase.

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2010, 10:01:24 AM »

Guess who's been keeping me company in bed for the last few weeks...
 :P
USAGI!!! :inlove:
i want it....
i guess i should just sit in front of my pc everyday to wait for the usagi :P

just bid a set of H&A photos~~
and my heart has broken,,,after losing 4 times on bidding nacci's photos.... :cry:
oh, i wonder if you guys are using your own YJA account to bid stuff..
i use my own acc to bid stuff~

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2010, 10:51:35 AM »
GREAT HAUL GUYS!! The pin is awesome so cute in her kimono. BLOND RIKA Giant photos, wow. and usagi plush THE BEST  :heart:

WHOA NICE!! Rikaishite Onna no Ko single(S) Beecubed - THE HOLY GRAIL :bow: I been hunting for that for a while. Just had to rip myself away from auctions cuz I was getting poor LOL!!  Now you making me jealous - satisfied? /me pokes! :P

But I really wanna slap an order for the set (so u won't be left with a ton of minus Rika sets) - if u have any left! This makes my Rika Collection WORTHY!!!  of CHUUCH OF CHARMY FAN STATUS :otomerika: :jphip:

~happyxcharmy~ aww, when I did use the auction place, there was some guy who bid for me so I don't know.

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2010, 12:52:26 PM »
Ooh, jealous! That bunny plush is REALLY cute; I don't know if I'm intense enough to get a wota tattoo, but if I did it'd be of Rika's bunny drawing.

Wota tattoo? Whoa, that's taking it pretty seriously!
I've never been a tattoo person. Never smoke or drunk either, just that kinda gal. ^__^
But I can see how a Rika bunny tattoo would work.. should you one day lose interest in Rika ( :shocked:), the bunny would still represent positivity and happiness <333

:D I'm super happy about this purchase.

I'm really glad you're happy!  :twothumbs

USAGI!!! :inlove:
i want it....
i guess i should just sit in front of my pc everyday to wait for the usagi :P

LOL. Good luck ~happy
Bunny plushie (otherwise known as the 'monstrous rabbit that won't fit in the box' to my service provider  :rofl:) is so squishy and adorable. She makes my bed all that much more inviting to slip into  :love:
Every Charmy fan should have bunny plushie!!!

just bid a set of H&A photos~~
and my heart has broken,,,after losing 4 times on bidding nacci's photos.... :cry:
oh, i wonder if you guys are using your own YJA account to bid stuff..
i use my own acc to bid stuff~

You'll have more opportunities, don't worry! Things keep appearing. I think I should check YJA less, coz I end up finding things to buy every time I visit, it's really bad >.< but I never want to feel like I've missed out on something, especially a bargain, so I keep checking. It's one endless, vicious cycle  :bleed eyes: hhahaa..

GREAT HAUL GUYS!! The pin is awesome so cute in her kimono. BLOND RIKA Giant photos, wow. and usagi plush THE BEST  :heart:

Thanks dai!
Yes, the pin and the plushie  :heart: I have another of the same pin somewhere in my box of Rika goodies... will definitely put up for somebody here @ the Chuuch if you want it ^___^

WHOA NICE!! Rikaishite Onna no Ko single(S) Beecubed - THE HOLY GRAIL :bow: I been hunting for that for a while. Just had to rip myself away from auctions cuz I was getting poor LOL!!  Now you making me jealous - satisfied? /me pokes! :P

But I really wanna slap an order for the set (so u won't be left with a ton of minus Rika sets) - if u have any left! This makes my Rika Collection WORTHY!!!  of CHUUCH OF CHARMY FAN STATUS :otomerika: :jphip:

dai? Jealous of me?  :oops:
But if you're slapping an order for a set, this jealousy will be short-lived. Can I bask in your jealousy for a while longer, please?  :P

(check your PM soon...)
 :jphip:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2010, 05:32:32 PM »
wait, what Charmy pin and plushie?

I'll take one of those pins Beecubed if you have one.

Offline matt9210

« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2010, 05:47:17 PM »
OK, first of all, sorry if this post is in the wrong place. I didn't see a thread for selling stuff, so thought the best thing to do would be to post the Rika related stuff I have here, where it's most likely people will want them xD

Really don't want to sell these, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I have to :/ Send me a pm if interested :)

Ongaku Gatas Live Tour 2010 Spring DVD (watched once) - 5000 yen

This is a Fanclub only DVD, and I paid roughly 7400 yen for this, so I think this is a good price considering.

Rika Ishikawa 24th Birthday T-shirt *Brand New and Sealed* - 3000 yen

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2010, 02:43:50 AM »
Geez, im dying of envy of here LOL
How do you guys get your hands on this stuff?
I'm just an ebay noob xD

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2010, 08:07:19 AM »
wait, what Charmy pin and plushie?

I'll take one of those pins Beecubed if you have one.

You'll find them both in the pics I posted, ckd!

Sure. You'll have to wait a bit though, once I get a shop up and running to sell off all my duplicates :P

OK, first of all, sorry if this post is in the wrong place. I didn't see a thread for selling stuff, so thought the best thing to do would be to post the Rika related stuff I have here, where it's most likely people will want them xD

Really don't want to sell these, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I have to :/ Send me a pm if interested :)

Ongaku Gatas Live Tour 2010 Spring DVD (watched once) - 5000 yen

Rika Ishikawa 24th Birthday T-shirt *Brand New and Sealed* - 3000 yen

Holy cow, what would make you need to sell off these lovelies?  :shocked
Hope you're... like... okay...

But ohhhh maaann... I'm soooo tempted!  :mon inluv:

I know if I think any longer they're going to be snapped up by somebody else... urrrggghhh  :panic:

Geez, im dying of envy of here LOL
How do you guys get your hands on this stuff?
I'm just an ebay noob xD

Kjpop!
Ebay is good for CDs/DVDs and the odd item (I got the towel from Rika's grad concert there, so random!  XD)
But our main source is Yahoo Japan Auctions. If you don't have a bank account in Japan though, it's likely you'll have to use a bidding service who will bid for you, receive the item for you and send the item to you. Very, very costly. But yeah, if you're big enough a fan and have some cash to spare, it should be no big deal. ^___^

I plan to open a shop sometime soon, since my drawers are overflowing now (I've gotten over 150kgs of Rika/MM stuff since last year, and more to come T____T). I have quite a few duplicates of Rika things, so watch out for goodies you might want!

<333

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2010, 09:37:54 AM »
150 kilos!!!! Yo Beecubed, better hustle them here :pimp:

The Marketplace @ HiP Joint
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?board=58.0

Feel free everyone to make threads in the Marketplace to target your fellow JPH!P Members! So the various items won't get lost in the gushing and gasping of RIKA MERCHANDISE XD

Me? I just wanna see more pictures! This is awesome how much stuff y'all getting!!

Lemme know matt9210 when u get an extra M-Line Vol.2! :halo:

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2010, 10:04:09 AM »
OMGAHHHH MATT, that DVD is so tempting D:
It looks so beautiful xD

Offline matt9210

« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2010, 06:09:36 PM »
^ It really is, have you downloaded it yet? I think it's an epic concert  :wub:

Holy cow, what would make you need to sell off these lovelies?  :shocked
Hope you're... like... okay...

It was hard, believe me. But they're on the more expensive end of my collection, and seeing as I really need the money, I haven't got much choice  :cry:  I'm just hoping if it does get sold, I won't have to pay ridiculous prices when I want to buy it back another day. Hopefully my money issues get resolved so I don't have to sell it. Somebody's already bought the birthday t-shirt, but I'm not overly fussed because I made sure to keep the Ongaku Gatas Rika T-shirt :D

Sorry daigong, that's never happening :P I couldn't even consider selling that one!

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #139 on: July 20, 2010, 11:26:33 PM »
It IS an epic concert; I kept toying with the idea of tracking down a copy of the DVD myself, but I don't have a region free/region 2 DVD player; actually, I basically just use my laptop for TV/movies nowadays, since I don't actually own a TV (I have one when I'm at home, but at college I don't). So I don't have H!P related DVDs because of that.

Just got Rika stuff in the mail today! I got Rika's second PB in the mail and it's surprisingly in really really great condition, since it was technically used and I got it cheap!

Now I just have... seven more PBs to go ^^; (I have Rika Ishikawa, Karen and 24 Twenty Four)

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 1-f no Kanshoku