JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lollipop

Author Topic: [10.03.22] 2nd Album Repackage "Run Devil Run" (MV p.9)  (Read 105817 times)

Offline Hiatuslacuna

Re: [10.03.22] 2nd Album Repackage "Run Devil Run" (MV p.9)
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2010, 04:17:29 AM »
...which is exactly what im doing. :fap (one hand typing btw).
I figured that you were using your feet to type.   :fap
-- Maker of Slave's sigs... --

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2010, 04:42:30 AM »
Just watched the MV. Still like the chorus. Give me some time to digest it, then I will accept this song  :lol:

If only it went hard like the teaser  :(
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2010, 04:44:37 AM »
RDR White

I :heart:Reina and Seo Hyun | I :heart: Kpop

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2010, 05:04:03 AM »
Can't wait to see the actual MV now XD Im glad it will have a storyline. They should definitely have a faceoff =p

@lollipopgirl: I always have problems playing the 1080 HD ones but I think it's because I don't have the right codecs even though I pretty much downloaded every one =/ or sometimes it's because my computer is super slow. But I guess a codec that can play 1080i and 1080p? Hope you get it to play though!

The Taeyeon head tilt, eye thingy she did that I loved:

:heart:          :heart:          :heart:          :heart:          :heart:          :heart:           :heart:

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #204 on: March 18, 2010, 05:13:04 AM »
^ if your using a built in video card eventhough you got teh right codecs the video won't play or if it plays it skips and get stuck

the MV is pure awesomeness!

kitten's part at the 3 min mark is the most awesome 7 seconds i have ever seen in my life! :on bleed:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2010, 05:23:23 AM »
Luv me Some Tae  :inlove:

WERD mang, how about ~2:50 Yuri channeling Jay-Z gettin dat dirt off her shoulder! :pimp:

Fen<3 can u do a gif of that plz

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2010, 06:08:59 AM »
lol@Sev

Fany, Fany, Fany... I was looking at the other girls and was like "HOTDAMN! THAT'S SO FIRECE!" then it cut to Fany and I was like "Awww, poor thing *hugs & strokes her hair* It's gonna be okay." Poor girl looks like a lost puppy XD. Fany :heart:

I can't wait for the story version, but I'm actually cool with this one. I just love to see them dance.

Also, Lisette :heart:
Did her twit page explode yet? :lol:

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2010, 06:27:23 AM »
I love how the last 4 pages just went from crapping on SM for recycling to everyone 'gasming over what we really love.

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2010, 06:38:06 AM »
I love how the last 4 pages just went from crapping on SM for recycling to everyone 'gasming over what we really love.
this is how and SNSD MV changes everything.

EDIT:

Consider Ke$ha dead.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2010, 06:58:48 AM »
Lalala....

Cuz I know Dave would like this lol

Pump it Tae!

And just for you Dai:

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2010, 07:06:12 AM »

Hey! I will change my tune when I hear that Echo uses that same beat from the teaser. So dont accuse me of flip flopping when I havent done it yet  XD

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2010, 07:21:53 AM »
^ Hope do cool special effects and have a bitch fight between the two SNSDs :w00t:

I'm hoping for dark soshi to sex up the cutesy SNSD. Sex 'em up good :D :fap

Okay, after reading all the comments on the MV, I think I'll watch it again. I obviously missed something, although I did love the Tiffany playboy part. First time watching, Taeng and Sooyoung really stood out to me. Yuri is a fucking volcano!!!

Some guys were watching the MV in school, although I chose to wait till I got home to watch it because I simply don't like those guys :/ One of my friends watched it and said that the girls aren't any hotter and maybe even... "uglier" :smhid I'm going to break him :angry1: :mon zoom:

EDIT: Okie doke. Watched again. I like. I do like. Quite a bit. Screw it, just watched another two times and that MV is definitely growing on me. I want to say that I'm still not feeling the song itself, but it's hard when I find myself mouthing the chorus when it plays :nervous I'm actually starting to think it's possible that I'll like it better than TMYWG. I didn't think the dancing was as tight as it should have been, but the choreography was there.

Gah, Yuri, you're killing me, but I have to say, Taeyeon is definitely my favourite in this MV. She really works it!!! :inlove: Jessi didn't particularly stand out for me, although I saw her and just thought "Yeah, she fits right in - this is her domain." That, and her stomach exposure :drool: Gotta love it!!! :heart:

Gotta say that my favourite part of the MV is the part that made me grin in humour - 2:20. Tiffany XD I saw it and was all, "Yo, wassup gangsta!?" :rofl: I would definitely put that in my sig if I could make gifs :(

I'm really looking forward to MuBank performance!

Consider Ke$ha dead.

I would have had to acknowledge her in the first place to do that :P

Oh yeah, I'm definitely waiting for 'Echo' now with the hot beat! I'm counting on you, SM!!!

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2010, 07:25:51 AM »
I know this isnt the right place but what is up with all the Ke$ha bashing? I never had anything for or against her but apparently she did something to upset people.

Anyway, I know we were up for Black Soshi but I highly prefer Taeyeon in the white

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2010, 07:33:07 AM »
^ Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry. By not acknowledge, I meant that I never connected her to the song in the first place with the small controversy, but then again, I shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place if it didn't phase me :doh:

Props to Ke$ha for disregarding all the shit she's copping :thumbup

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2010, 07:56:27 AM »
I know this isnt the right place but what is up with all the Ke$ha bashing? I never had anything for or against her but apparently she did something to upset people.

let me rewrite Consider ke$ha dead. then - the MV killed the minor negativity of some people toward rdr in or outside of this forum due to the fact that ke$ha did the guide for it

personally? i don't need to bash ke$ha because i don't care about her.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2010, 08:02:28 AM »
 :lol:

I think SNSD are breaking my laptop.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: March 18, 2010, 10:01:07 AM »
Gotta say that my favourite part of the MV is the part that made me grin in humour - 2:20. Tiffany XD I saw it and was all, "Yo, wassup gangsta!?" :rofl: I would definitely put that in my sig if I could make gifs :(
Wassup Deft-Monkey?!

Without anything:

At least I think this is the part you are talking about. lol
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:09:07 AM by Fenrir »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2010, 10:37:09 AM »

Consider yourself lucky it's just your laptop. For all we know, Sev's penis could fall off anytime after this!

Echo's composer - http://thirdpeeps.tistory.com/76
He did Mirotic and Eat You Up, so there's a possibility, eh? But then in the album review on the official site, I spotted the words "cute and fresh"...So I dunno... :-\

What program do you use to make gifs, Fen?

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2010, 10:51:37 AM »

Consider yourself lucky it's just your laptop. For all we know, Sev's penis could fall off anytime after this!

Echo's composer - http://thirdpeeps.tistory.com/76
He did Mirotic and Eat You Up, so there's a possibility, eh? But then in the album review on the official site, I spotted the words "cute and fresh"...So I dunno... :-\

What program do you use to make gifs, Fen?
sev won't have a penis left for the next SNSD mv :rofl:

mirotic sounds really cool, the first dbsk song i personally downloaded. cute and fresh? maybe it meant a sick beat with a cutesy lyrics, i don't how will that work but it's snsd.

edit:

i so totally :heart: seo hyun now, she just looks so snazzy in rdr. < now that's lame. :lol:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2010, 11:04:43 AM »
Well, thats what we're here for dude. We are here for the girls; their sexiness, their personality, their talents (not necessarily in that order)
The owned it and deserve every bit of my love for it :heart:

Anyway, I know we were up for Black Soshi but I highly prefer Taeyeon in the white
I was bashing her before the SNSD thing XD I love the chorus of Tik Tok but I HATE the rest of the lyrics. I HATE that she sounds like she's drunk off her face and slurring her words as she "sings" it and I REALLY hate the video clip with her rolling around on guys.
I remember the very first time I heard/saw it, I linked it to Stryfe and was all "WTF IS THIS CRAP?!?!?!" and he was like "That's pop music nowadays" XD
So basically, even though the Ke$ha/SNSD thing is all cleared up coz I get it that she recorded the demo version for her friend to use (one of the composers), the idea that she was their guide is... But once hearing the SNSD version, all was good for me, they didn't slur their words :wub:

Update on my HD MV watching. Updated VLC and at least now the vid actually moves, but only for a few seconds, still not watchable XD ARGH! Dumb computer lets me watch every other HD MV I've d/led :cry: It wouldn't even play the LQ version I had!
Gonna try and d/l another version.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lollipop