JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kara - If U Wanna

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316648 times)

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #1340 on: January 09, 2010, 11:28:41 AM »
Hi! ^^

After reading all the chapters about 3 days ago (it took me like 5 days reading all :P) finally i register so i can post here hehe.

I just love~! this story, it's truly amazing ^^
 :OMG: :err: :dunno: :frustrated: :grr: :pleeease: :shock: :wahaha: :stunned: :on freeze: :mon lmao:  (That some of the feelings i have while i was reading XD)
You got me screaming at some parts srly  :nervous I really like the way you write, and of course than its a IshiYossie story, it's been a while since i read something about them. They my fav. couple, since i stared to like H!P about  three years so yeah Thanks  :twothumbs hehe.

Anyway, i'm sorry i can't give you a decent review about the story, i'm not really good at that  :sweatdrop:

*Thinking what else to say*

Oh yeah, i learn a lot about Philippines XD didn't know it was so influence by spanish You made me study about the country :pen_read:

And something related to the story I just love Ayumi  and Mai and Ayayka.... :lol:

Keep it up ^^
Can't wait to read more ^^

BTW I dedicated my first post to you hehe
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #1341 on: January 27, 2010, 06:24:04 PM »
They my fav. couple, since i stared to like H!P about  three years so yeah

EH? And here I was thinking it was AiEri because of your av/sig set xD

But AWESOME that you swing for IshiYoshi too. ^_^

BTW I dedicated my first post to you hehe

Good on you! A worthy first post dedication!  :twothumbs

---

First post in a series of posts that I'll be doing to help Tru realise one of her dreams... (dramatic much? lol) If you know what's good for you, start posting too.

:otomerika: :yossi:

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1342 on: January 29, 2010, 04:41:25 AM »
*bumps thread*

Ne ne ne... I was just thinking... "conserving water" which a pretty big deal in terms of responses to your fic. I personally cannot remember IshiYoshi conserving water in this story yet... or is my memory that bad?? X_X

Anyways, Tru... you MUST ensure that they do within the coming 'chapters'... OK???
Majority rules. xD

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #1343 on: January 29, 2010, 05:59:19 AM »
EH? And here I was thinking it was AiEri because of your av/sig set xD

Well, it just that i stared to like MM because of Eri. but when i find out about H!P Charmy was one of the first (Yuuko been the other ^^ and Yossie also a little lol) and the first "couple" i knew was IshiYossie and GAM (also a little of YossieMiki but not much of a fan and also YossieMiktyGochin triangle XD) so i absolutely love them and then in the current MM i stared to like a lot Ai and then i just love the two of them together, and that was he born of my AiEri obsessive love XD  (i feel like spam XD)

*bumps thread*

Ne ne ne... I was just thinking... "conserving water" which a pretty big deal in terms of responses to your fic. I personally cannot remember IshiYoshi conserving water in this story yet... or is my memory that bad?? X_X

Anyways, Tru... you MUST ensure that they do within the coming 'chapters'... OK???
Majority rules. xD
They haven't  :thumbdown: and i vote for Concerving Water!, 'cause i love the planet so much and...yeah you know? It's time to be nice with the planet (and us!!!)

First post in a series of posts that I'll be doing to help Tru realise one of her dreams... (dramatic much? lol) If you know what's good for you, start posting too.
I totally support this!  :twothumbs
It's been a while, but it's ok, i don't want to put so much pressure on tru_harmony (unless you like it XD) so i guess i'll have to read this all over again  :roll:

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1344 on: January 30, 2010, 01:11:45 PM »
Well, it just that i stared to like MM because of Eri. but when i find out about H!P Charmy was one of the first (Yuuko been the other ^^ and Yossie also a little lol) and the first "couple" i knew was IshiYossie and GAM (also a little of YossieMiki but not much of a fan and also YossieMiktyGochin triangle XD) so i absolutely love them and then in the current MM i stared to like a lot Ai and then i just love the two of them together, and that was he born of my AiEri obsessive love XD  (i feel like spam XD)

I don't blame you... Eri is actually my favourite in the current MM lineup. She's so adorkable... reminds me of Rika, only more dorky  XD

AiEri? I haven't really seen the potential of them yet. TakaGaki has a long running history too. But I just don't think anything beats IshiYoshi. IshiYoshi is REAL. The majority of supporters (as well as the media) too see something tangible between them.  :thumbsup

They haven't  :thumbdown: and i vote for Concerving Water!, 'cause i love the planet so much and...yeah you know? It's time to be nice with the planet (and us!!!)

I thought so... because if they have conserved water, I would've remembered celebrating!  :P
EXACTLY. Tru, you BETTER be nice to the planet. Rika and her planet-loving ways and all... surely she'd force Yossie to follow suit.  :twothumbs

I totally support this!  :twothumbs
It's been a while, but it's ok, i don't want to put so much pressure on tru_harmony (unless you like it XD) so i guess i'll have to read this all over again  :roll:

Tru needs to be bullied... thankfully we've had Yankii Heart has done a bit of Tru bullying for us. Otherwise we'd never get an update.

KEEP POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

1444 ish the goal!!!!!!!!!

:heart:

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #1345 on: February 02, 2010, 05:25:50 AM »
AiEri? I haven't really seen the potential of them yet. TakaGaki has a long running history too.
But I just don't think anything beats IshiYoshi. IshiYoshi is REAL. The majority of supporters (as well as the media) too see something tangible between them.  :thumbsup
Yeah i know, almost anyone sees the potential and everything is about TakaGaki and Tanakame but frankly I'm just get tired of those hehe so i prefer something new and can't denied they're really hot together XD besides i always though Ai could do so much better  XD

And of course IshiYoshi is soo real!!! that's one of the things that go me into them, can't denied was is so obvious  :P

I thought so... because if they have conserved water, I would've remembered celebrating!  :P
EXACTLY. Tru, you BETTER be nice to the planet. Rika and her planet-loving ways and all... surely she'd force Yossie to follow suit.  :twothumbs
Yoshi would do anything for Rika  :wub: and if she has to sacrifice she'll do it  :twisted:

Tru needs to be bullied... thankfully we've had Yankii Heart has done a bit of Tru bullying for us. Otherwise we'd never get an update.

KEEP POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

1444 ish the goal!!!!!!!!!
God to see that so i guess I'll keep posting here and like i said i'll read this again ^^
We support you Tru, (i'm going to start calling you tru hehe)

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1346 on: February 04, 2010, 04:55:15 PM »
Yeah i know, almost anyone sees the potential and everything is about TakaGaki and Tanakame but frankly I'm just get tired of those hehe so i prefer something new and can't denied they're really hot together XD besides i always though Ai could do so much better  XD

HEY! Lol... Risa is a pretty good match for Ai (as far as I'm concerned).

But I'll see if I like AiEri. I'll have a read of your fanfic. ^_^

Yoshi would do anything for Rika  :wub: and if she has to sacrifice she'll do it  :twisted:

Agreed. Yossie is the biggest Rika-fan. And it's ESPECIALLY evident in Tru's story. xD Gosh, I have never come across a couple so MEANT for each other (besides YaMasami <3).

God to see that so i guess I'll keep posting here and like i said i'll read this again ^^
We support you Tru, (i'm going to start calling you tru hehe)

You're going to read it again? xD Maybe I should too... some details are starting to fade.

But let's keep the posting up. So some questions for us to discuss.

What's the most memorable scene from RFTP so far?

Let's hear.

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #1347 on: February 08, 2010, 05:34:06 AM »
HEY! Lol... Risa is a pretty good match for Ai (as far as I'm concerned)
haha that was mean i should had put that it was a joke there xD, i don't really mean it, but i also though that Risa was a good match for Ai, until u know? i find this paring LOL

But I'll see if I like AiEri. I'll have a read of your fanfic. ^_^
Well, thanks hehe, you don't have to if you feel obligated  :lol:

Agreed. Yossie is the biggest Rika-fan. And it's ESPECIALLY evident in Tru's story. xD Gosh, I have never come across a couple so MEANT for each other (besides YaMasami <3).
Absolutely. That's one of the things i adore about this story. The way they so live for each other  :heart: and they willing to do anything for the other person even if leave her so she can be happy  :cry:
Question: Who's YaMasami?

You're going to read it again? xD Maybe I should too... some details are starting to fade.
Actually i'm already stared to read this again XD I'm in page 11  :P

What's the most memorable scene from RFTP so far?
:dunno: I dunno.... Is hard to pick just one.... I really like wen Yossie declared her love to Rika that was incredible sweet and then Rika's way of telling Yossie that she love her too aaaawww that was incredible sweet! :wub: (i'm a romantic person xD) And  also whe they bought the rings  :luvluv2: aaww so cute. And then also to find out about Yossie's past and her mom  :cry: and Rika's painful past  :gyaaah: and then Rika leaving the Hospital and Yossie  :mon waterworks:

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1348 on: February 08, 2010, 12:10:04 PM »
Well, thanks hehe, you don't have to if you feel obligated  :lol:

I'll get to reading it when I do my fanfic catching up/reading tomorrow ^___^

Question: Who's YaMasami?

Yamashita Tomohisa (the famous Yamapi, my love before I found Rika/IshiYoshi) + Nagasawa Masami. They were the lead couple in Proposal Daisakusen, one of my favourite Japanese dramas ever.  :heart:

Actually i'm already stared to read this again XD I'm in page 11  :P

Lol, you're a dedicated one. Have fun again! (I'm sure you will).  :love:

:dunno: I dunno.... Is hard to pick just one.... I really like wen Yossie declared her love to Rika that was incredible sweet and then Rika's way of telling Yossie that she love her too aaaawww that was incredible sweet! :wub: (i'm a romantic person xD) And  also whe they bought the rings  :luvluv2: aaww so cute. And then also to find out about Yossie's past and her mom  :cry: and Rika's painful past  :gyaaah: and then Rika leaving the Hospital and Yossie  :mon waterworks

I asked for a scene and you listed a few xD It's OK... Tru's story has too many awesome moments to narrow down to one anyway.

Most memorable for me:

Yossie to the rescue after Rika is kidnapped!

WHOA!  :shocked:

There were actually a lot of memorable scenes, but this one sticks out most in my mind... I guess coz my adrenaline was rushing while reading  :P

If Tru would only write one where IshiYoshi conserve water... maybe that would become ichiban...  :thumbsup

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #1349 on: February 14, 2010, 04:30:38 AM »
I said there was a lot of scenes xD

Definitely conserving water will become the most memorable of all

but i wonder, if they conserver water how they'll do it, i mean, Rika likes warm showers and Yoshi likes it cold.....  :mon dunno:

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1350 on: February 14, 2010, 06:40:00 AM »
Hmmmm... that's a bit of a dilemma.

:grin:

But I'm sure IshiYoshi can compromise... I wonder how though?

Tru will need to get creative. Lol.

She's totally living the life in Japan right now though. Getting to see H&A, stalk them, causing a ruckus etc. etc.  :P

Maybe she'll be a more inspired once she gets back! Woot!

OK... hmm... let's see...

Any moments in the story that made you a complete:  :shocked

???

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #1351 on: February 19, 2010, 07:55:59 AM »
Well, it doesn't how it will.... definitely it would be a really hot shower  XD

Yeah i heard (read) she was going to japan, man i'm so jealous xD, but it's great she has the opportunity to go  :thumbup

:shocked moment, there's a lot as well but I think that would be when Rika left and Hitomi said she wasn't going to do anything about it! Rika leaving and Yossie letting her go, why?!! WHY!!

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1352 on: February 19, 2010, 03:20:40 PM »
LOL. I think any shower (warm or cold water) would be hot as long as IshiYoshi is having it.  :love:

Me too. Going to Japan is my no.1 dream. Want to teach there when I finish my degree. Have you been Steph? (I'll just call you that for short now xD). Ahhhhhhh... tru better get her butt in gear when she comes back and begin posting some new chapters... otherwise she's gonna use up all her posts >.<

Yeah for sure! I was also quite shocked upon finding out that Yossie was going to do NOTHING! I thought she was going to chase after Rika without a thought....

One particular scene that had me shocked was finding out Rika could already talk  :lol:
And when Jin slapped her out of nowhere... damn man dared to lay a hand on Yossie's precious  :angry:

OK.... hmmm....

What's something about the story you're still curious about and want tru to answer in her following chapters?

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #1353 on: February 24, 2010, 05:36:05 AM »
Me too. Going to Japan is my no.1 dream. Want to teach there when I finish my degree. Have you been Steph? (I'll just call you that for short now xD)
haha You can call me wathever you want  :P
I never been in Japan, i really wanna go. I'm current learning Japanese and Chinese ^^. and hopefully i can take a scholarship  :D

And when Jin slapped her out of nowhere... damn man dared to lay a hand on Yossie's precious  :angry:
Oh yeah! I was so mad at him i wanted to beat him up  :angry:

What's something about the story you're still curious about and want tru to answer in her following chapters?
The eyes! XD who are they? well, who's the third? We already know there's Eri and Makoto but i really wanna know who's the other one. I though it would be Gochin but she works in the company as a singer so she's not.

Other things, what's Jin's deal? Seriously? Can he leave Yossie and everyone alone?!  .¬¬

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #1354 on: March 03, 2010, 05:37:32 AM »
Oh my GOD am I addicted to this.

I've put off... a lot of work reading this whole thing in the past 24 hours. Hoooooly shit.

Basically. This is the greatest Ishiyoshi fic. And I'm kind of in love with it.

SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL FLUFF. AND ANGST. OH GOD.

OK, just had to say that. Hope there's another update soon!!!

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1355 on: March 05, 2010, 12:56:44 PM »
*whistles randomly* la-la-la *Beecubed just passing by* laaa-dee-daaaaa *coughs*updateplease*coughs*  8)

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1356 on: March 11, 2010, 02:07:44 AM »
Tru, please update!!!! I've been sucked in. Its a very intereting story, and I want to see the Prince rescue the Princess!!!
You rock
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #1357 on: March 11, 2010, 05:05:09 AM »
We really need an update!  :panic:

But not to put pressure just letting know that i'm here as well as the others waiting patiently  :P

and i dedicate my 100th post here  :D

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #1358 on: March 11, 2010, 04:47:28 PM »
This is pressure!!!! 
And I come here to do my part  :P

Tru-san, really...  We need a update!
Seriously!  :cry:  *tears almost always work* d:

Go, Tru-san!! Go!!!  :otomerika:  :yossi:

<.< Meanwhile, I think I will read this fic one more time... >.>

Edit: I forgot... u_u

Congratulations for 100th post, StephanieLee!!!!    :otomerika:  :yossi:

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #1359 on: August 08, 2010, 10:49:15 PM »
This hasn't been updated in so long!!   :( THIS NEEDS AN UPDATE. LIKE NOW. btw i just found this fic and ive been reading it like pretty much non-stop the past few days, and im finally to were it is now.... SO UPDATE IT SO I CAN HAS MORE TO READ!!!!  :angry: pwease?  :cry:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kara - If U Wanna