JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tiny-G - Tiny-G

Author Topic: Blood Thirst #2 - Parents <COMPLETED>  (Read 97740 times)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: ONE SHOTS! Is This Already The End?.. (Rena/all)
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2012, 10:27:51 AM »
Wow Man this fight was awesome, so much going on, great few chapters we just had Sakura Drop!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2012, 10:38:04 AM »
@oddball: thanks.  :kneelbow:

Attention!

After I put a few more one shots here, so to end the story of which you are waiting, I'll start putting up the poll winners' stories!

And I was wondering, maybe I should write these one shots (I until now was making them into one shots) into a long normal story. You would be able to understand more, hehe.
And there might be more background stories of them. Please write what you think
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2012, 10:42:47 AM »
The Beginning

A girl in a school uniform was walking down the street, when suddenly she noticed a few men, creeping at after her. She started to walk faster, and noticed more men coming. She freaked out and started running until she bumped into another crowd of them they were barefoot, bare-chested, with insane expressions on their faces. She was surrounded. And she was scared. She started screaming, then she heard a ‘BANG’.

“Oi, Atsuko!” shouted her friend. “Are you hurt?”
“Minami!!”
Minami took her badge of her pocket, in another hand a bomb.
“Hey, I’m a police officer Takahashi Minami. I serve for this country. I have a bomb in my hand. Wanna die? Cool. Cause I’m not afraid to die. Just touch her and there will be a huge ‘KABOOM’. Now run while I let you go!”

The men begone, and Minami chuckled. “Gotcha.” she put her fake badge in her pocket, candy bomb in her bag, real gun in its place, and hugged Atsuko.
“Minami, you were so cool.” whispered Acchan and kissed her girlfriend.
“I’m sorry I’m late. Mom insisted me taking the trash out...”
“It’s ok. Now you’re here, so let’s go to school.”
“Un. But what the hell was with those men...?”
“Dunno.”

\(^~^)/

She was driving her favorite motorbike and enjoying the speed. She had an important destination. Her friend was in coma, and she was going to visit her like every other day. As she was driving through the bridge, down below she noticed a commotion. She stopped her bike and looked closely with her binoculars.

A huge group of barefoot and bare-chested men were surrounding a few girls. She took her mini riffle from the back of her motorbike, aimed and ‘BANG’. It scared a few, but others insisted on hurting the girls further. Now she really shot a few, and then she noticed another figure. It was a girl or a woman, all dressed in black. She was fast enough for men not to catch her. Her face was hidden and she was fighting them with knifes really accurately.

“She’s definitely a pro, like me.” thought to herself Tomochin as she shot another one, who was creeping at that black girls back. She even didn’t flinch, and was still fighting. Half of them ran away, half were shot or cut. When everything ended, the black girl was nowhere to be seen. Tomochin shrugged her shoulders, put her baby rifle back, jumped on her motorbike and started driving again. She wondered how Tomo~mi is today... Her skin yesterday was so pale...

\(^~^)/

She’s dead tired. That fight with those bitches did tire her out, though it was fun. She broke a bone for that tall asshole. She’s happy about that. Just tired. That’s all.
“Rena!”
“Yuko-san!” she smiled at her friend. Her tiredness already went away just from the mere sight of her friend.
“Again a fight? This time who was it?”
“Ah.. Yabes.”
“Mhm. Last time Kunes, this time Yabes. What’s next?”
“Yabakunes.” joked Rena.
“Mhm, possible, possible.” chuckled Yuko. “You should take a bath. And eat well and sleep well. What is it? Your expression is...” she turned around because Rena started glaring and chuckling. That meant only one thing. A fight.

Behind her were lots of barefoot and bare-chested men. They were wearing sly or insane expressions.
“Hey, whaddya want?!”
But they didn’t speak, just grinned and started creeping in on them.
A sudden gust of wind went through and that was a sign they have their friend. And yes, men started falling, Yuko smiled.
“Okay, let’s fight!” she was like a child, having fun in this mess.

Rena giggled more loudly, pressed her neck with her hand, back-rested her head a bit, then looked at those men. “Nee...okotteru..?” her laughing was creepy and freakish, it brought chills to everyone around, but they didn’t back out. So Rena started hitting them Yes, she took a few hits before hitting them back, because it was fun this way. She didn’t feel the pain after all.

The gust of wind went again. It was Yuki. Her speed is really something. She is from orphanage, like Yuko and Rena. They three, Mariko and Haruna know each other a long time already. Now Mariko works as a nurse, Haruna as a nanny. And they three have their own jobs. Yukirin herself has found a place to rest. She’s working for the police forces together with her friend Miichan, while at evenings she takes economy classes with her friend Sae.

Yuko is Yuko. Nobody knows what she does. Maybe Mariko. But they both keep silent. And Rena... She’s a high school student. And a delinquent, as she often gets into fights. She hit another man, smiled at the chilling laugh that Rena gave and went faster, knocking men around, disappearing before they even take in one breath.

After the fight, when all the men were beaten, she looked at her friends. “I will tell you a top secret, so you have to keep your mouths shut.”
“Un.” nodded both. And when Yuki started telling them a top secret, they both kept their eyes and mouths opened.
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! The Beginning (all)
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2012, 10:53:23 AM »
Secret? What is this secret?

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2012, 11:23:50 AM »
what's secret?????

i want to know too....

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2012, 12:06:26 PM »
@kahem and chuppachup: you'll have to wait a bit. The secret is not a secret if it is told for those who are not supposed to know it. That means Yuki told for those who were supposed to know it, hehe

And here the details are revealed a bit, hehe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Beautiful Massacre

..is what she wanted to say. But this was definitely NOT the end. Her presence and aura now became really dark, her laughing stopped, her eyes became sharp and her voice now was furious. Everyone was scared this time, except Yuko. that’s the Rena she loves. The one who finds the reason to fight, the one who fights not because she loves it but because someone deserves to be punished.

“BUKKOROSU.” the only word escapes her mouth. It’s like the devil itself came from the hell to this place to play a massacre game. And she started the fighting. She was very furious. How can someone hurt Sae?! She hit, kicked, punched every man that was in her way, until she got where she wanted to. She raised the metal pole from the ground and took a sharp glass in another.

And thus a beautiful massacre began. This was a view the girls will never forget, if they come alive from this. Even Tomochin stopped shooting for a moment. She started smiling widely, as this Rena was so cool, so vicious, so revengeful. She loved the view, but she had to help her, so continued shooting. And so did continue to fight the others, as they wanted to support Rena with all they could.

---

[At the same time in the secret underground base, far away from the massacre.]

“Kojima’s here! Hurry!”
“Is she injured?”
“No, but she has news from Yuko-san.”
“Shit!”
The two ran to where Kojima was. She was tired and sleepy and hungry, but she said the information she was supposed to say.

“Well, if it isn’t wonderful news, Kojima-san. Good job. Give her food, a bath, and let her sleep. And no ‘NOs’, Kojima-san. We need you strong, save and sound.”
“Hai...”
“And inform the team ‘Double S’ to prepare. At last we can proceed with plan ‘S’, the last stage. A Beautiful massacre just has begun, and we won’t miss it.” said dr. Yokoyama and smiled devilishly. She’ll show the men, that women are not as fragile as they think. And for that she has her friends out there and the warriors she’s gonna send now. And then she smiled. “And prepare one extra place. I’m going too.”

“But dr. Yokoyama...”
She gently pressed her lips on the other girl’s lips so to make her shut. “Dr. Sato, I believe that you will be able to take good care of Tomo~mi’s stability and Kojima’s rest. I’ll reward you for good work, when I come back.”
“Un..” smiled Amina while blushing and went to do what she was told.

Sorry, it's this short, but I want to tease you more... hehe
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 12:29:18 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ONE SHOTS! A Beautiful Massacre (all)
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2012, 12:24:03 PM »
Why are you such a teaser? Lol

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2012, 12:28:53 PM »
A girl in a school uniform was walking down the street, when suddenly she noticed a few men, creeping at after her. She started to walk faster, and noticed more men coming. She freaked out and started running until she bumped into another crowd of them they were barefoot, bare-chested, with insane expressions on their faces. She was surrounded. And she was scared. She started screaming, then she heard a ‘BANG’.

“Oi, Atsuko!” shouted her friend. “Are you hurt?”
“Minami!!”
Minami took her badge of her pocket, in another hand a bomb.
“Hey, I’m a police officer Takahashi Minami. I serve for this country. I have a bomb in my hand. Wanna die? Cool. Cause I’m not afraid to die. Just touch her and there will be a huge ‘KABOOM’. Now run while I let you go!”

The men begone, and Minami chuckled. “Gotcha.” she put her fake badge in her pocket, candy bomb in her bag, real gun in its place, and hugged Atsuko.
“Minami, you were so cool.” whispered Acchan and kissed her girlfriend.
“I’m sorry I’m late. Mom insisted me taking the trash out...”
“It’s ok. Now you’re here, so let’s go to school.”
“Un. But what the hell was with those men...?”
“Dunno.”

\(^~^)/

My AtsuMina! :luvluv2: I love it! :mon love: Hope you can add more AtsuMina's scene! So, Please Update soon! :mon pray2:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: ONE SHOTS! A Beautiful Massacre (all)
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2012, 03:50:01 PM »
Whenever you mention Yuki in your oneshots, I end up smiling for no reason. Also, Rena should go to a doctor, feeling no pain at all is scary. XD Also, that fight, Yuko-Rena-Yuki tag team, or was it just a Yuko-Rena tag team? I don't really know, Yuki was just zipping around here and there. :lol:

[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: A Beautiful Massacre (all)
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2012, 10:29:50 PM »
@kahem: Coz i love comments, that's why  :err:
@Nakamii: I'm glad I made you happy with AtsuMina. And well, for more of them you'll have to wait a bit. Though I wrote you a special one in 'Real Life (one shots), but I know you already noticed it, hehe
@Sieka: dear god of fanfics, I really am glad that I can make you smile. Well, Yuki makes me smile for no reason too... Not only in my fanfics, hehe  XD And about Rena's pain... she doesn't give a damn about doctors, or hospitals. If you read carefully, you may noticed Yuki mentioning something about hospitals (--->SPOILER<--- Rena was badly injured, and they both hated it, the hospital thingy, hehe) And well, it was a tag of three, as she brought them information (a top secret, that is) and noticed them fighting the bad guys. Why not to help them?  [A LONG ANSWER, isn't it? *face-palms herself*]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who Am I..?

She slowly opened her eyes, but the pain stung her head, so she closed them again. She was waiting for the pain to calm a bit, then tried to slowly open them again. The pain. Closing eyes again. She wanted to see where she is, but she couldn't as she couldn't move her body AT ALL, and she couldn't open her mouth also.

She tried to remember the last thing she did. Nothing. Empty. No names, no places. Nothing. Her mind was blank, like she was just now born. And maybe she was. But then why she has these difficult thoughts? Babies are not supposed to think that hard, about things this hard. And how does she know this?

She tried to open eyes again. This time really carefully. The pain was there again, but it was weaker. She felt tears running down her cheeks. She didn't want to hurt herself, so closed her eyes again. Why? Why can't she open her eyes? She wants to see where she is. What happened that she can't move anything except her eyes?

She tried again. This time the pain was bearable, so she opened them wider. Because she couldn't move her body she couldn't see much. No, to tell the truth, she was seeing just black and shades of gray. That's all. She understood that she's blind, and tears again fell down her cheeks. Someone wiped them. She felt that, but couldn't see anything.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't move any parts of her body. Nothing. She even didn't feel that she's breathing, if she is breathing. Just the pain came back, so she calmed down and closed her eyes. There, the pain is gone. Now she can rest, because somehow she's feeling sleepy.

"Who am I..?" thought she before sinking into a deep sleep.

TEASER again, hehe. No, this is actually a OS, but well, it's so short because I don't want to spill the details. and I want you to guess, who this person is. Though I think it's pretty much easy to guess.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 10:36:26 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: Who Am I..? (??)
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2012, 01:56:38 AM »
That Night I Showed How I Feel, But...

I wake up and look at the watch on my night table. It shows 3 a.m. I feel something is bugging me inside. I turn in my bed a few times and decide that I want to see her.

I get up from my bed and look at the mirror. I look awful. Hair not combed, all messy, face white with red eyes from the lack of sleep. Black summer coat, under it black nightwear, black garter with a knife in it.

And on top of it, guns are still in coat’s pockets. Silly me, I slept with guns. What if..? I shake my head. Don’t think about that. You’re not your dad, right? You won’t hurt yourself. And think about something different. I shake my head again.

Rena. Yes. My destination is Yuko’s house, where Rena is sleeping. Yuko left her. Again. But this time she left the real key of the house on the table in the kitchen. Sae said she saw it through the window. And Yuko took the spare key.

That tradition... It bugs me, but I can do nothing to change things. Just to be by her side. I have to see her. Now. I open the window, and sneak out. Mariko has very keen senses. If I had been going through the stairs and main door, she would have heard.

Should I run fast, or should I just walk? My speed is somehow ultra, but I do not mind. I just know, that I want to see her. There, it is Yuko’s house. The...re is Rena outside? I have to speed up. Huh, I’m already here. She’s...sleepy. So cute!!!

“Rena...” I start. “You should go to bed to sleep.”

“Where’s Yuko-san?” it hurts me, that she’s still thinking about Yuko, when I’m by her side.

“She...um...had some business to attend.”

“Where?” I see her waking up fully, and I know there will be problems if I do not explain properly. Damn, Yuko, you knew she’d get mad. What’s now? How I’m supposed to calm her down, if she listens to no one but you?

“Hey, I don’t know. But let’s go inside, you’ll get a cold.” somehow she listens to me and goes inside.

“I took a key from the table. How come she locked me?” her expression is that of the worried little girl. But at the same time it’s so mature, I wanna cry.

“She...had a spare key..” I start. “There is a tradition among her family. If you love dearly someone, and want to find out if that person loves you back, you leave a key from your home to that person, and take the spare key with you. If that person really loves you...”

My voice breaks. I just can’t bring myself to say it, and to my surprise, she notices it, as she hugs me.

“Yuki. I know you have feelings for me. But they are not that deep. And you know it. Look more around yourself. The person you need is always by your side, you just don’t see it yet.”

She lets me go, smiles a bit. ”You should go, you need to sleep. I’ll be fine.”

“Rena, the tradition...” I try to explain, but she is again not listening, like a few minutes ago there was another person.

“Go Yuki. I’ll be fine, really.”

I let a sigh, hug her, but I can feel she’s not paying attention.

“Goodnight, Rena.” I say, she just nods and looks into the fireplace, that has no fire.

I leave her there, and go back to our main house, to my room. I cry before falling asleep. Again, with my clothes and guns...

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: Blood Thirst: That Night I Showed How I Feel, But... (YukiRena)
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2012, 03:59:29 AM »
Dear sakura-san, I am not the God of Fanfics. :lol:

Haha, true. Hearing Yuki or seeing Yuki on pictures and videos just makes me smile, she's such a reaction queen, its just cute.
Oh, so Rena hates em' doctors, not shocking though.

Anyways, on your latest post....well, I feel bad for Yuki, she's totally rejected by Rena. X'3 Somehow makes me sad to imagine her crying herself to sleep, also, where the heck is Yuko? She's making Rena worry. Not just that, she's hurting Rena with what she's doing! Its really like a domino effect. Yuko leaves, Rena gets hurt, Yuki gets hurt in the process of thinking of Rena hurting. Gosh, the only thing we need is to drag Haruna, Mariko and Tomochin into it. :smhid

Also, I feel like....Yuki's gonna go suicide. Please don't.  :(
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2012, 10:08:49 AM »
@Sieka: well, to me, you and Divine Vengeance are those who are one of the most awesome writers here, though I love others too  :kneelbow:

Talking about the story, in my first post there are some changes. I placed there how these stories go in order. So if you check out, you'll understand when this happened and what happened to Yuko

she gave in, with the plan of Rena coming and helping, you'll find out later, hehe, as I won't stop writing YukoRena, never ever, hehe
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 07:50:37 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2012, 10:45:16 AM »
You love comment? Then it's a pleasure to give you comment ;)

I wonder who is blind. I hope it's not Chiyuu

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Blood Thirst: The Information (all)
« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2012, 04:13:06 PM »
The Information

Even though the sun was shining all day, it was not a day to smile. The whole city, no, the whole country was in fear. You could hear women screaming, children crying, men howling.

Yes, it’s men howling. They became somewhat insane, hunting women, hurting women, insulting women, scaring women, going after women.

They didn’t touch children, but children were the witnesses of this insane happening. Police could do nothing, as all policemen were affected by that craziness too.

It was spreading like some kind of virus, epidemic or infection. You never knew when the man, who’s standing or sitting beside you, will start groping, hitting or even stabbing you.

Other countries didn’t want to be involved, or they were affected too. Nobody knew that, because the country isolated itself from other countries.

Women, who were working at construction sites, or other works, where you build things, started building the walls around the city, policewomen were trying to put in jails those men, who they were able to catch.

There was a mess of the country they lived in. Once it was their sweet homes, precious places to live in, places where their beloved ones lived.

Now it was nothing but ruins. A mess was everywhere. Buildings broken, cars crashed, cities were empty, what to say about villages then.

Not a tiny soul was seen in those streets, because in shadows there were lurking men. If just any woman showed herself, men suddenly gather around from all sides and...

But somewhere in this country there were people, that is, women, who were fighting with them, and succeeded. These women were special, as they were a secret organization for fighting evil.

Not evil, like in movies, where vampires exist, or some mutants. The real evil. Humans, that is. In this situation, it was men. They were now the evil, and tried to ruin all women.

What were their reasons for doing this? What did they want to achieve? Nobody could answer these questions, so the authorities – now all women of course – decided to take matters in their hands.

They asked for help none other but a special team, called “ASOCFFEF/BT”. The name meant ‘A Special Organization Created For Fighting Evil Forces/Blood Thirst”.

People called them just BT as that was more simple and that was more true. As the members were not afraid of blood, and after dealing with the evil were leaving pools of blood around the area where the fightings were happening.

There were even rumors going that those women are not human. Some called them cyborgs, some called them vampires, but they all agreed on one thing.

Those women saved them lots of times. If not them, who knows how many innocent people could have died. It’s for what they did that people were thankful.

And now they also helped them. These women evacuated all other women and children to special underground bases, that existed under all of the country.

No one ever knew, how powerful they were, until they found out themselves in an underground paradise. With food, TV, freedom, and most importantly, safety.

How to describe those underground bases? They were for things like this to happen. They were secured so, that even having an earthquake or a tornado, people who were in those bases would not feel anything and be safe.

It was like an underground country, just having lamps instead of sun. But they had beaches, real sea water, just everything was deep underground.

They had men here. The men who were not affected, that is, they never went out from the base after hearing about the happenings.

So it’s logical, that women also had their desires satisfied. Or hunger, if one wants to call it that way. Anyway, it really was a paradise.

---

Just recently that army of special women recruited new members. For clearer explanation, here is the base information about them.

MATSUI, Rena. Was a high school student and a delinquent before the recruitment. Even though she was a delinquent, her grades were always the best. Got into fights a lot, has beaten people to death. Is the most perfect for a job like this, because has an illness – is not feeling pain at all. Loves blood, has insane personality. Is from orphanage, no record of her parents or other family. Has a dark aura, and a laugh, that can scare even the owner and director of this secret organization. Is director’s most favorite. Her fighting power is her insanity, chilly laugh and of course her fists.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Killed a person by dropping a piano on her. Also killed a man by tossing him out of 30th floor. Went down afterwards and stabbed him with a pencil 100 times.

OSHIMA, Yuko. Also from orphanage. No information about her jobs or works. Has very good reaction to her surroundings, knows how to use fists, knifes and guns properly. Also gets into fights, usually beats to nearly death, but doesn’t kill, if there is no serious reason for that. Has a serious and at the same time childish attitude. Her dimples can melt the coldest heart, and her groping is that of highest quality. Director is proud of her and often they have lunch together, or groping sessions.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Nearly killed a person by groping too hard on her breasts. Is not afraid to die AT ALL. Is the only one, who can stop insane Rena just with one word. Has wonderful leading abilities. Can scare people with her look or tone of voice.

SHINODA, Mariko. Also comes from orphanage. Her parents died in a car crash, when she was just 2 years old. Was working as a nurse in the capital city’s main hospital, now works as a nurse here, in the underground base. Our M.I.P.I.C (most important personnel in clinic), Dr. Yokoyama says, that Mariko is possibly one of the best nurses she ever had (except Sato Amina, now her right hand doctor), and believes in the future she will become an outstanding doctor.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Has a scary personality, as she has very strong arguments when having a discussion, thus always wins all word fights.Is very patient and can stay with straight back for seventy-two-hours in a row without flinching. Has very keen senses and a good hearing.

KASHIWAGI, Yuki. As the three above, comes from an orphanage. No records of her family is found, except her cousin Watanabe Mayu, also a new member. She was working for police before the recruitment. Was taking evening classes of economy. Is the most patient of all the group.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Has ultra speed. Even she herself has no idea where that speed came from. No need to investigate further, as this skill is really helpful to the organization. Using her speed as an advantage, with a knife can kill about 30 people in 10 minutes. Can see in a dark like at daylight.

ITANO, Tomomi. Was always a member of this organization, but not a part of this group. After her intense training she was recruited to be a special member of ‘BMSST, or ‘The Best and Most Special Sniper Team’. She was there with another member Kasai Tomomi. But Kasai Tomomi now is in coma, and about that know just a few. Itano was greatly affected by this loss and became the best sniper in the whole country, if not in the world. A huge fashionista.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Her accuracy now is 1000/1000. She never missed her target. Loves driving her motorbike, can shoot even while driving. Even then she never misses her target.

MIYAZAWA, Sae. A pro at shooting from silenced guns, also is a pro at Jujitsu and Judo. Her sensei was none other but the famous R.I.P. Akimoto Sayaka (who once killed 50 men alone, with just her techniques). Was taking evening classes of economy with her fellow teammate Kashiwagi Yuki.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Has very sharp eyes and hearing. Is good at guarding. Has very strong muscles, so is very strong and reliable when talking about weights. Her ikemen-like features are useful for dealing with females.

TAKAHASHI, Minami. A daughter of two police officers. At the age of 18 has gotten herself a legal gun. Is very good at shooting, also is good at leading. Has perfect commanding skills. Was a top student at her school, along with a fellow member Maeda Atsuko. Is very good at giving massages.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Loves bombs, cute things, and is a lesbian. These facts are of huge importance. Don’t mess with her, or you’ll end up badly injured by her fellow friend, Maeda Atsuko.

MAEDA, Atsuko. Her parents are the M.I.P.I.P. (most important personnel in pharmacy). They now reside here, at the base. Atsuko is very good at fighting, her fists has really a great strength. Was a top student at her school, together with her fellow member Takahashi Minami.
IMPORTANT FACTS. DO NOT DARE to hurt Takahashi Minami. DO NOT.

WATANABE, Mayu. Loves shooting, bombs, knifes, killing, shooting, explosions, shooting... Adores video games, anime, is a crazy otaku, if in one word. And a cyborg, at that. Her accuracy of shooting is 800/800. Is afraid of fellow member Matsui Rena, really tries not to mess with fellow member Itano Tomomi, as she strives to be as good as the latter. Is a cousin of Kashiwagi Yuki.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Has not that much of patience. Be aware of what you say or what you do. Because even if you think she’s not around, it may appear that she all the time was watching you.

KOJIMA, Haruna. A TOTAL AIRHEAD. From orphanage too. Her adoptive mother is a fashion designer, while her adoptive father was a pilot. Now he works with engines here, at the base. She’s a very good spy, despite her air-headiness, as she sometimes can concentrate. Good for finding out information. Was working as a nanny before the recruitment.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Don’t let her touch your head. She’ll find out all the information you keep, even your most embarrassing moments. Is considered as psychic.

MINEGISHI, Minami. The biggest prankster ever. A niece of the president. Her most favorite weapons are shurikens and stilettos. Loves eating. Considers it as her hobby. Was working for police forces before the recruitment.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Is very, VERY annoying. If she wants something, better run. Though she is a very good runner too...

YAGAMI, Kumi. The last and rarely seen member of the group. She is fast, perfect at hiding. Her reflexes are the best of the group. Not much information is known about her. Works as a spy for this organization.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Just don’t mess with her. Don’t talk to her or about her, and everything will be fine. And don’t look at her or don’t stand in her way. Just a small warning, you know.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:45:45 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Blood Thirst: The Continuation PART I (all)
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2012, 12:49:13 PM »
Sorry this is so short... But well, you already know, I love teasing, hehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Continuation PART I

"Oi, roommate!"
There was a queer silence from the upper bed, so she shouted again.
"Oi, do you here me?!"
A knife nearly went in her neck, as the person suddenly appeared before her, no, to be more precise, on her, holding a knife by her neck.
"..." she tried to push the person away. No luck. "Get off me!"
"NEVER.TALK.TO.ME.A.G.A.I.N." said the crazy and suddenly there she was in her bed again.

She sighed and went to take some fresh air. The bonding didn't work. And no, she wasn't scared. She just didn't want to fight with her. It's Kumi who helped her to fight those bad guys that time. Tomochin knew that the second she saw her.

She noticed Yuko walking with Mariko.
"Hei, you two."
"Oh, Tomochin. How's your roommate?"
"You won't believe it, Mariko. She's..." when she was about to tell, she felt the knife pressed to her back. For the other girls it was not visible, as that girl appeared and disappeared in a seconds matter. "...fine. Let's talk about something else." she smiled fakely. "Why does she hate me that much..?" thought to herself Tomochin.
"Are you sure you're alright? You look pale." asked Yuko.
"I'm fine. So, what are you two doing? I'm taking a walk for a fresh air for example."

"Discussing the situation we got ourselves in."
"Whaddya mean?"
"Well in one way or another we all know at least one person from this group... Why? I mean, aren't there better fighters than us? There has to be a reason for this." explained her thoughts Mariko.
"Exactly. And well, the only one we don't know about is your roommate, so we leave her to you."
"Aha. So, um what are your thoughts more exactly?"
"Either this is a trap, or..." she didn't end the sentence, as the door to one of the rooms opened, and you could hear girls laughing, while feathers started floating out of the room.

Yuko grinned. "A pillow fight..."
Tomochin just shrugged her shoulders. "Why not?"
The view they noticed was really the best. Acchan, Yuki and Miichan were only in their nightgowns, while Rena, Takamina and Mayu were in their respective pajamas.
Yuko was with pajama, Mariko also, so they added themselves to the pajama group. Tomochin was with a nightgown, so went to the nightgown dressed ones.

"We need one more person..." pouted Atsuko, when suddenly Kojima appeared, in her really sexy pajama.
Of course Yuko jumped on her, like always, shouting 'NyanNyan', 'sexy' and other stuff, but was pushed away.
"I'm gonna play too." smiled she.
And thus the game began.
While they were playing, Sae was alone in her room, hugging the pillow and remembering Sayaka. This time it wasn't for that long, as she also was thinking about the girl, Yuki's cousin.
"She's so cute..."

And in her room there was that lonely person, who didn't want to let others even think about her. Usually she pays no attention, when people talk, but somehow she likes her roommate, and so she tries to cover it up by threatening her. She blushed and smiled, remembering how the two fought those bad guys, without knowing each other. But she understood it was her, as she passed her by, when Tomochin was driving away that time. She maybe felt just a wind. But she liked that wind, Kumi saw her expression. And she was happy. Because her roommate is the only one she likes from this company...

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:44:59 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Blood Thirst: The Continuation PART II (all)
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2012, 10:17:42 PM »
The Continuation PART II

“UWAA~~! Rena, it’s embarrassing!!”
“Why?” chuckled she.
“You’re tickling my...breast...s...uwa~~”
“Hehe..” smirked she and stopped. “I never thought you’re so conservative, Yuki.”
“I am not, it’s just...” she grinned and wanted to take revenge, when through the loudspeaker they heard a voice.
“BTs, please escort yourselves to the principal’s office. I repeat. BTs, please escort yourselves to the principal’s office.”
“What now...?” frowned Yuki. Last time they were summoned there, the principal just wanted to check if their breasts grew any bigger. She shivered.
“I’ll give her one of my giggles, if she dares to grope us again.” comforted a friend Rena and they both left their room.

---

“Mhm, NyanNyan, your breasts are the best...” *munch* *munch*
“Yu...Yu~ko... We shoul...d sto~p... What, if...?”
“BTs, please escort yourselves to the principal’s office. I repeat. BTs, please escort yourselves to the principal’s office.”
Thank you, dear principal.” thought Haruna.
“Let’s go.” smiled Yuko, and dressed up.
‘Un.” Haruna also dressed up and they left their room.

---

“Ach....” sighed with content Sae.
“Mhm.” smiled Mariko.
Both of them were having a nice bath together with Miichan. The latter was making bubbles, blowing the water while her head halfway in the water.
Sae nudged Mariko and whispered. “Now I know why you’re smiling.” chuckled she.
Mariko wanted to answer to her something like *BLEEP*, but...
Miichan squealed, and jumped out of bath. “Oh, my dear auntie, I’m coming right away!! Please, please, let it be the groping lesson....”
“...” the other two were speechless. Mostly Mariko, because her dear Miichan was in front of her, naked. She nearly started drooling, but put herself together.
“Let’s dry ourselves, dress up and go.”
“Un.” agreed Miichan and Sae, the latter with a grin on her face.

---

“HA!”
“N!”
“Aha!”
“Tsk.”
“oh...”
“Iya~”
“Haiya~~”
“Ka~me~ha~me~...” and Mayu was cut.
“Great, our training is less important than her groping sessions...?” frowned Mayu.
“If this time it’s groping again...” Tomochin's knuckles made a cracking noise.
“I agree.” nodded Mayuyu.
“Let’s go, Kuumin.” ordered Tomochin.
All the time observing girl with black clothes and hat followed the two out of the fencing practice room.

---

“Ah... Nhn... Mhm...”
“A~~h!!!...”

---

After everyone gathered at the principal’s office – Minami and Acchan were a tad bit late – she looked at them with a serious face.
“Girls, I have a mission for you. I want you to be a supportive team for our main operation fighting against insane men.”
Yuko glanced at Minami, Minami glanced back with a slight nod. Yuko took a step forward.
“We’re against it, principal Ohori-san.”
“Are you not gonna fight?..”
Minami also took a step forward.
“We’re going there as a main team, without any supporters.”
“Wha...?” half of the girls were surprised. Tomochin smiled devilishly, Mayuyu grinned like crazy – already thinking about all the fun with explosions and shooting that awaits her – and Rena started giggling.
“If that’s your decision, I will respect it. What’s the plan though?”
“I can’t reveal the details. Just you have to be prepared anytime if we need help. I’ll send Haruna if something comes up. And Kuumin will be needed in different place also. Let her take Ishida-san together.” explained Yuko.
“B...but...I need Ishida-san....”
“Do you care more about yourself or about all those innocent people, auntie?” asked Miichan, who now also stepped forward.
“Okay. Deal.”
“We’re heading out first thing in the morning. Kuumin and ishida-san will go after 10 hours from our departure, not less.”
“..” Kumi just nodded and left.
“It will be fu~n...” giggled Rena.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:44:42 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: The Continuation PART II (all)
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2012, 11:01:02 PM »
yea~ it will be fu~n

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Blood Thirst: The Continuation PART II (all)
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2012, 01:20:03 AM »
 :panic:
Can't wait for you next update!

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Blood Thirst: Double S (others)
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2012, 01:08:56 PM »
THANK YOU FOR +3000 VIEWS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double S

“Ah, this one is the best! BANG BANG BANG!” as she made the sounds, she imitated the shooting process with Beretta 93R machine pistol while grinning widely.
“Child.” another girl was looking closely at rifles and shotguns with a professional interest.
The other two were already training with the newest SARs. One had SAR 21D and the other SAR 21C. They were checking which one feels better and is better overall.
A group of girls in the center of the large hall were combating with different types of swords and knifes. They had armor and protections on them, the blades were covered so not to hurt the friend you’re training with.

Suddenly dr. Sato Amina barged in.
“Girls, prepare for the plan ‘Double S’!”
“At last.” smiled more widely girl with the Beretta and started placing maps and other needed equipment on the table.

---

While they are preparing, I guess we should get to know each other. Well, I am the teller of the story, I rarely appear anywhere here, but when I do appear, I mostly tell either nonsense or a very important information. Maa, let’s find out more about the team ‘Double S’, shall we?

---

Double S – This team has this kind of name, because its two leaders have names that begin with ‘S’. The team is created of best shooters and fighters ever (except for the BT members, who are THE BEST EVER) and is made for the support of BT team, though at first it had to be another way around. But it was decided they will be supporters when needed, so they had lots of time to prepare for this hell.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Consists of best members from teams ‘BMSST’, ‘RAF’, ‘WSAD’, also from ‘BOE’. It’s leaders are best friends and the most fearsome of the whole team. Try not to become their enemy.

’BMSST’/’RAF’/’WSAD’/’BOE’ – these teams are unique, because they are specialized each in a different field. Respectively their full names are ‘The Best and Most Special Sniper Team’/’Red Arms Fighters’/’We Sure Are Dangerous’ (though people call them ‘With Swords And Daggers’)/’Blow Others or Explode’. And they respectively are famous for their skills with sniper guns/fists and kicks (basically fighting without any guns)/swords and daggers/all sorts of explosives.

SASHIHARA, Rino – one of the two leaders of ‘Double S’. Loves machine guns to death. Never misses her target. Shooting accuracy is 900/900. Never failed any mission, is perfect at being leader, though is sometimes childish. Is a huge idol lover. Was a member of ‘BMSST’ together with Itano Tomomi and Oya Shizuka.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Loves driving tanks and jeeps. Loves wars and revolts, as they give her an opportunity to use her babies (machine guns). Loves cute things (!).

OYA, Shizuka – another leader of ‘Double S’. She is a perfect strategist, has good sense and is fast at adapting to different surroundings. Was a member of ‘BMSST’ together with Itano Tomomi. She respects Tomomi to death, and even said she’d die for her. Is good friends with Sashihara Rino and Kikuchi Ayaka. Loves jokes and pranking people. Her accuracy is 890/890.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Do NOT try to hurt Itano Tomomi. IF you already did, at least prepare the grave for yourself, while you’re still alive.

KIKUCHI, Ayaka – Is very good at locating in which place they are on the map, when they get lost (if you have her in your team, you’ll never get lost). If she’s not on your team... Anyway, she was in a ‘BOE’ team together with Watanabe Mayu before transferring here. Once was fired for injuring a fellow member, but gained the trust again by working for the CIA subdivision in this country. So she came back proudly, and got the nickname ’Comeback’.
IMPORTANT FACTS. While working for the CIA subdivision, never failed any mission. Killed a bad guy because was defending her teammate. Thinks you can’t trust even the most trustful guy.

OSHIMA, Mai – a cousin of the famous fighter Oshima Yuko. Is good at fighting with fists, as she was a member of ‘RAF’ together with Furukawa Airi and Sato Yukari. Is known for being good friends with mostly everyone. Loves teasing Takahashi Minami about her height.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Had once a fight with Oshima Yuko. Of course, she lost. The fight was intense. After that she uses nails for fighting. BEWARE, as she makes them pretty sharp.

TAKAJO, Aki – Loves swords, daggers, shurikens, axes, saws. Everything that can cut. Even scissors. Was a member of ‘WSAD’. Is known for her craziness, and love for blood, so people tend to pair her with Rena. But she is afraid of the latter, and tries to never kill a person. Or tried. As the war is beginning.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Remember, she loves blood. Prepare to bleed a lot.

KOHARA, Haruka – Was a member of ‘WSAD’ before the recruitment. Has a very cute voice, sweet looks. Argues with Nachu a lot, though when in a fight, always fights alongside her.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Try to hide everything that is sharp, especially needles and nails. As she loves throwing them at people. Especially in the eyes.......

KINOSHITA, Yukiko – Another former member of ‘WASD’. Loves fighting with swords, especially katanas and shinkens.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Despite being a sword-fighter, she’s also good at fist-fighting.

TANABE, Miku – She was in the ‘BMSST’ before. Her accuracy is 830/830. Is very fierce at work, but very childish in reality. Never parts with her headphones even when fighting.
IMPORTANT FACTS. DO NOT touch her headphones. She broke someone’s hand, after that someone ONLY insulted her headphones...

FURUKAWA, Airi – she’s a fierce fighter, as she was the best member of ‘RAF’. Well, after the BT was formed, she understood she has where to improve, but nevertheless is on good terms with everyone, as she’s really friendly.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Her high kick with a spin is her distinctive kick, and she even broke someone’s neck after putting everything she got into that kick. BEWARE.

SATO, Yukari – A loner. Was a member of ‘RAF’. Has a lover Nontii, though loves being alone the most. While fighting, becomes very accurate, as she hates crowds. Tries to make some space for herself.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Her hits are very strong and accurate. Can even break bones. Is sometimes paired with Maeda Atsuko.

SATO, Natsuki – She was in the ‘BMSST’. Her accuracy is 760/760. Her favorite guns are from ‘SAR 21’ series. Always fights alongside Tanabe Miku.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Has a very painful past, as when she was seven years old, she accidentally sprayed poison on her father’s pipe. Strangely enough, she’s not regretting it.

Nachu – Was a member of ‘WSAD’. Wanted Minegishi Minami to be in that team, but after Minami answered that she is a free bird, Nachu decided to be a free bird too. After being a free bird for two days, she was recruited for this team. Daggers are her specialty.
IMPORTANT FACTS. Do not be tricked by her funny looks (flowers in her hair, short dresses on her luscious body, HIGH heels). She is really fierce with her daggers. Like, REALLY FIERCE. Oh, and beware if you see a flying heel. It can kill you in a matter of few seconds.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:44:25 AM by sakura_drop_ »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tiny-G - Tiny-G