JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boat - Kyougen Message

Author Topic: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread  (Read 999036 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #340 on: January 15, 2010, 03:19:04 PM »
This guy is a legend!

He's got a lot of videos on Modern Warfare 2, but this is the best I've seen. His commentary is priceless, in fact I will now and forever refer to the AC130 killstreak as 'the Ass Clapper'. His laugh is infectious and at 3:15? Absolutely. Priceless. Watch it and see what I mean.

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #341 on: January 18, 2010, 07:51:00 PM »
Left 4 Dead 2.  Tank.  Car.  Damage.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #342 on: January 18, 2010, 08:44:17 PM »
No! No! NO! There are way too many games I want at the minute that are coming out soon, I can't have another one added to the pile, especially when it's an RPG.

Resonance of Fate (a.k.a. End Of Eternity in Japan) may elicit a few groans and :roll: from even the most ardent JRPG enthusiast if you just heard the name of the game alone, but it actually looks remarkably different from what you'd expect and looks incredibly stylish. I'll say no more except to link you to gameplay footage of the demo in which you can see the steampunk setting and the awesome looking battle system yourselves:

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #343 on: January 18, 2010, 10:19:31 PM »
Lunar Silver Star Story is being re-released on the PSP next month! Can't wait. :D

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
« Reply #344 on: January 18, 2010, 11:09:46 PM »

Hooray, Peter Molyneux is promising bold new technological innovations that will revolutionize video games again! This is definitely going to be totally awesome!

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #345 on: January 20, 2010, 06:00:11 PM »
My Kingdom Hearts OST Complete CD Box has arrived this morning! :D
I'm very happy and listening now to it :theking

EDIT January, 23th: Two days later, my Game KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep has arrived too :D The front and back cover of the package is the same as all the other KH games (sparklish! ;D)
I 'm playing it now and nearly finished Terra's Scenario... Now you can see, what you can do all day long, when your internet didn't work! XD
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:41:45 PM by Ayako-Luna »

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #346 on: January 25, 2010, 05:31:27 PM »
GEEK WEEK

let's postwhore videos/music from videogames... i wanted to create a thread but i'm just not in to videogames anymore  :grin:

:cow:

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #347 on: January 26, 2010, 01:15:36 AM »
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #348 on: January 26, 2010, 04:03:08 AM »
i'm trying to play Modern Warfare 2 on PS3 and nobody will put me in a room..my first day trying to play online :(

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #349 on: January 26, 2010, 04:20:00 AM »
let's postwhore videos/music from videogames... i wanted to create a thread but i'm just not in to videogames anymore  :grin:
We used to have a music thread. I don't see it though.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #350 on: January 26, 2010, 08:14:23 AM »
Warner Brothers Interested in a New Mortal Kombat Remake

Hollywood has been going back to the well again and again with adaptations/remakes galore, however their focus has mostly been in film and books/graphic novels. But don't think for one second that the industry has forgotten about video games passed as Bloody-Disgusting is reporting that Warner Bros is apparently keen on the idea of remaking Mortal Kombat, the fighting/action film based on the popular 1992 video game. Writer Oren Uziel (whose script Shimmer Lake appeared on the lower portion of the 2009 Black List) is in talks to write. And if we have to endure it again, then there better be some damn bloody fatalities this time.

The video game franchise focused on a global event bringing together an international selection of the best fighters to compete in the tournament known as Mortal Kombat. Unlike any other tournament though, magical powers and sorcery faced off against brute strength in a fight to save the world from the evil villains of Outworld. I remember as a kid being ridiculously excited for a Mortal Kombat movie, but oh how terrible both installments of that series were. Nowadays, with Mortal Kombat somewhat faded out of the limelight, I'm not sure if there's a big enough audience to sustain a remake. We'll let you know if we hear more news.
http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/01/25/warner-brothers-interested-in-a-new-mortal-kombat-remake/

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
« Reply #351 on: January 26, 2010, 08:36:02 AM »

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #352 on: January 26, 2010, 11:07:49 AM »
No! No! NO! There are way too many games I want at the minute that are coming out soon, I can't have another one added to the pile, especially when it's an RPG.

Resonance of Fate (a.k.a. End Of Eternity in Japan) may elicit a few groans and :roll: from even the most ardent JRPG enthusiast if you just heard the name of the game alone, but it actually looks remarkably different from what you'd expect and looks incredibly stylish. I'll say no more except to link you to gameplay footage of the demo in which you can see the steampunk setting and the awesome looking battle system yourselves:

I'm so glad I already have Final Fantasy XIII because it seems Resonance of Fate will be released in March, the same month as FFXIII.
From what I heard that was one of the reasons SquareEnix didn't want to publish the game, (if you don't knot the game is by Tri-Ace which is a studio owned by SquareEnix) and SEGA wanted to publish the game.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #353 on: January 26, 2010, 07:45:08 PM »
Favourite video game music? lol There's a lot! The ones that immediately bring back a lot of nostalgia are:

And there's a lot more XD

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
« Reply #354 on: January 26, 2010, 08:28:38 PM »

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #355 on: January 26, 2010, 09:42:24 PM »
Whoa - Psychonauts for $2.00 on Steam today. :o

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #356 on: January 27, 2010, 11:53:37 PM »
finally played Modern Warfare 2 last night..getting my ass kicked was never this much fun :thumbsup

just wished I could play MAG

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #357 on: January 28, 2010, 05:23:23 AM »
finally played Modern Warfare 2 last night..getting my ass kicked was never this much fun :thumbsup

just wished I could play MAG

I played MW2 on multiplayer too, for 11-hours straight. :P
I think I've had enough and can start ME2 now. :cow:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #358 on: January 28, 2010, 05:30:53 AM »
^ why didn't you tell me you were on? we could've have played! :P

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #359 on: January 28, 2010, 06:57:06 PM »
^ I was like the big negative for the team due to my lag when playing overseas players. Like a 1:3 kill/death ratio, since even when I spend a full clip of ammo at the enemy, the replays just show me walking to 'em. :nervous
You'd be in the losing team forever if you were playing with me. :lol:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boat - Kyougen Message