JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Diamond

Author Topic: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread  (Read 997711 times)

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Re: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #620 on: July 04, 2010, 04:20:53 PM »
Playing the Kane & Lynch 2 : Dog Days demo, and it's fucking insane, oh my god :heart: Multiplayer so awesome, it has an UNDERCOVER COP MODE :inlove:

... definitely need to dust off my copy of Kane & Lynch Dead Men and see if I can't get through it somehow. Sure it's got random difficulty spikes on certain levels, but still so worth it. Awesome co-op game!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #621 on: July 04, 2010, 04:26:01 PM »
Oh really? It's out already? Did you get it by being a friend of the Youtube page or something? Sounds good, I'll have to check out some gameplay footage.

Tuffty I recieved my theme token from the RDR promo today.

I didn't, and I still haven't since you made that post. Guess I didn't win? Thought they sent out a theme to anyone who participated anyway.

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #622 on: July 04, 2010, 04:52:46 PM »
Oh really? It's out already? Did you get it by being a friend of the Youtube page or something? Sounds good, I'll have to check out some gameplay footage.

Kane & Lynch 2 : Dog Days demo giveaway

It says "UK-only" but it worked for me (I'm in Norway) so.... give it a go? :D

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #623 on: July 04, 2010, 05:43:54 PM »
I never played the first K&L, is it decent? Only ever heard about that shitstorm surrounding that Gamespot dude.

Also: Need PC demo :yep:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #624 on: July 05, 2010, 06:00:30 AM »
Castlevania Judgement :D

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #625 on: July 05, 2010, 09:42:10 AM »
I never played the first K&L, is it decent? Only ever heard about that shitstorm surrounding that Gamespot dude.

Also: Need PC demo :yep:

I've only played it co-op, but I can assure you that that's a lot of fun. Even when you keep failing scenes xD; The game feels kind of arcade-y like, though that seems to be even more so with the sequel :D Can't wait to get my hands on that.

Thought I'd give K&L Dead Men's single player mode a try today. Wish me luck! xD *will probably fail the very first scene*

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #626 on: July 05, 2010, 02:46:16 PM »
Like Gran Turismo 5? Enough to get the Collector's Edition? Well I hope all that time spent in development has allowed you to save up your pennies for it. With no indication on what the Collector's Edition includes, An 'Ultra Edition' has been listed on Amazon France for €189.95 (£157). At that price I'd at least like a steering wheel and a pit girl XD

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #627 on: July 05, 2010, 03:10:07 PM »
^ http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=254413

Gran Turismo 5 will get two special edition releases ,according to country manager for Sony Computer Entertainment India, Atindriya Bose.

"One is the game plus some added content and collectibles, while the other is in a really big package with a lot of paraphernalia that goes beyond the game," he said in a recent interview.

"It's all car-related, but I'm unaware of the exact contents."

That's still well over what I'd be willing to spend on a game, even GT5. Will be interesting to see what is actually included, though

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #628 on: July 06, 2010, 07:10:12 PM »
somehow i want to play GG immediately

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #629 on: July 07, 2010, 04:27:31 PM »
nooooes...
Haven't been console gaming for nearly a month already. Wanted to blow off some steam today, so I turned on the PS3 to play a little Infamous.
Completed a mission, then the game went wacko and he kept running on the same spot. Rebooted the PS3, and it couldn't detect any game disc I put into it. :( Hope it's just because of the heat, and will work again after it cools down. :cry:

Guess I'll just do something else, like watch the world cup.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #630 on: July 11, 2010, 02:36:54 AM »
Contemplating buying Dragon Quest IX for the DS.

But I can't! I won't! I have too many RPG's to play as is! XD

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #631 on: July 11, 2010, 05:27:23 AM »
awesome i have a vampire sim that do nothing on the day but in the night all his stats remain filled in green barely all the time... and money isn't a problem since he can work as dj a few hours every night XD AND THE COFFIN IS AWESOME

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #632 on: July 11, 2010, 06:58:07 PM »
Saw people talking about mmorpgs in the IRC and decided to go download Dofus again :heart: I played it during its BETA, I even paid to play (!!!!), bought an artbook and everything xD but had to stop playing because I didn't have time for it... now downloading to see what it's developed into :O EXCITING~

Anyone else play/played it? It's available for all operating systems, and it is free to play, so there's no excuse not to give it a shot! ;D

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #633 on: July 12, 2010, 12:52:00 AM »
Saw people talking about mmorpgs in the IRC and decided to go download Dofus again :heart: I played it during its BETA, I even paid to play (!!!!), bought an artbook and everything xD but had to stop playing because I didn't have time for it... now downloading to see what it's developed into :O EXCITING~

Anyone else play/played it? It's available for all operating systems, and it is free to play, so there's no excuse not to give it a shot! ;D
WOW someone else here has played Dofus too?! XD I updated my Dofus to 2.0 yesterday but I still haven't had time (okay I've been too lazy XD) to see how it is yet! :D Create your character to the same world as mine? :mon innocent: Let's see, um, gotta check which world I am in actually hehehe :P Rosal! Welcome to the world of Rosal! :D

I've also bought the membership a few times. I think I'll buy some more as I get used to this new version, which might take a long time or then I'll never get used to it. :smhid I don't like updates O_O Hmmm seems.. new o.o and different and updated. WTF I GOTTA CHOOSE MY CHARACTERS COLORS AGAIN WTF I DONT WANNA THIS IS GONNA TAKE FOR EVER lol see Fushi go "FFFFFUUUUUUUU" when it's about games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry XDDDDD

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #634 on: July 12, 2010, 01:05:38 AM »
Lol omg Fushi, we need to play together some time~! I just created my character, though so I'm still running around in the tutorial area xD I haven't even entered Astrub yet :lol:

... my login message tells me "welcome to the world of Twelve!", I have no idea how to change worlds, but perhaps it has to do with the fact that I'm still in the tutorial area? Eeeh... I'll figure this stuff out later. I know I used to play on Rosal back in.. 2005 or whenever it was I last played this game xD

Oh and yeah I'm on the Zatoïshwan server.

This is what my character looks like:

I totally copied the character I played with back in 2005, she looked like this;

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #635 on: July 12, 2010, 01:10:18 AM »
I would play but the website didn't want to load for me ;___;

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #636 on: July 12, 2010, 01:14:33 AM »
Damn you Age of Booty! I am two challenges away from achievements!
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #637 on: July 12, 2010, 01:29:25 AM »
copying the old character ftw!
This is how my character used to look like:

This is how it looks now: (don't have the Minimino pet anymore tho)

:cry:
It looks so stupid........ :cry: XD And I even failed my build when I played earlier :mad: I scrolled something I shouldn't have, I don't remember what I actually did but I realised I had done something that ruined my Dofus future. :( So I quit. And now I'm back raging the scrolled stats hahahahaha :lol:
There might be a way for me to continue my Dofus playing. :)) Gotta see when I get used to 2.0 hehe :nervous Or then I'll just create a new character or SERÖLDKFHS whatever. :D

Agh, I meant server, I'm on Rosal.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #638 on: July 13, 2010, 12:22:22 AM »
It's not been the best day for me lol Got embarrased against other people in SSFIV. And what really annoyed me was fighting against this one guy, and I knew I could do it, I could feel it, he wasn't blocking but sure enough he found me out when I wasn't blocking too and I eventually lost. Still have a ways to go, I can't block if my life depended on it and my opponents can read me like a book. Need to stop relying on beginning a combo with aerial kicks. Anyway, I thought I'd go to MW2 afterwards but then, in the space of 1 hour I met boosters, campers, noob tubers galore, connection issues, getting kicked mid-game (3 times) and bad team play which lead to me winning just 1 match out of 9.

I better sleep on it XD

Offline twissie

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #639 on: July 13, 2010, 12:27:52 AM »
I would play but the website didn't want to load for me ;___;

What? Try, try again! Dofus website. Download.

I think I might pay to play :nervous

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Diamond