JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Return to Myself

Author Topic: A.L.I.V.E. (Multiple Pairings) Part 4. Whole Bunch Of Misunderstandings  (Read 26824 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
MINNA~~~~~~~!!!!!  :gmon hi:

A.L.I.V.E.
Part 1. Jane Doe (100% completed, 100% typed)
Part 2. The Emperor's Daughter (100% completed, 100% typed)
Part 3. The Past and The Present (100% completed, 100% typed)
Part SPECIAL. First Time (100% completed, 100% typed) PERV section!!!
Part 4. Whole Bunch Of Misunderstandings (100% completed, 100% typed)
Part 5. TBA (30% completed, 0% typed)

I know I already have many fics to update (troll/fail author is troll/fail author) GOME  :bow: :bow:

But this awesome idea came to my mind, so I decided to share it with you.

We all know there are lots of people who have many random ideas coming to their heads, but they are not sure about their skills, they can't write full stories, just drabbles, or they simply are too lazy, or lack in some department, like imaginations, grammar, etc. Or some just don't have time to write.

Anyway, my idea is to make these people write. Not necessarily long stories. More like..participating in creating a story.

An example is given below.

I give a short brief theme. (ex. Hello, everyone. I'm Anonym Anonymous, and I want to tell you how I became a member of Random Group.)

Then all of you who want post the stories, drabbles, random thoughts about the topic that I wrote. (ex. Entry by unknown.. "One day I was going to buy groceries for my family, then suddenly a cat jumped out of nowhere on me. You wouldn't believe if I tell you, but the cat was a human size, and she was meowing while pointing to some direction. You'd think I was a fool, but I decided to follow her. <...the story goes on and on ..> That's how I became an idol.")

Or something like that. It's just for fun, no one's gonna hurt you, or  anything. Let's say, we have 10 entries. After 10 entries I make a poll, and people vote for the story. The winner gets to choose the next topic. What do you think?

Please write any ideas, opinions or wishes here.  :bingo:

Now I'm off to the shadows, I have an important job to do searching for my dearest missing Sieka-san continuing to write the updates.

Mata ne!  :mon bye:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 08:00:08 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
Re: Challenge for FUN
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 05:45:35 PM »
-how I became a member of a Random Group-
Was that the theme?

The challenge sounds like fun.

:( But I have no idea what to write around that theme... Brainstorming :on study:
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
Re: Challenge for FUN
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 05:55:29 PM »
 :lol:Well you know my opinion already.
"The challenge sounds like fun"

If you have a theme in mind, then I'll try to write something if I have time of course.
I'll try. XD
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Flean

Re: Challenge for FUN: Challenge 1
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 01:04:02 PM »
hurm..  :dunno: I don't quite understand actually how to participate in this challenge..  :on ksweat:

should I just continue with what you have wrote up there or I need make a new one??  :mon huh:

gomen ne.. I just don't get it..  :mon sweat:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Capricious Lachrymose (OS) PREVIEW
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 08:59:15 PM »
Minna, hello!  :mon hi:
These Tokyo Dome events really has shaken up all of us, yet that did not stop me from writing.. BUT.  :mon geek:
I cannot update my previous works, because this random idea came to my mind and... I just had to write it down.  :mon study:
So it's nearly written (check first post for the progress), but not typed yet (handwriting is not my strength, yet this inspiration hit me while working, so yeah, I still have to type everything down).

Here is the preview:

I do not even remember how I tossed all most important and needed things to my suitcase with one hand and stopped taxi with another. I do not remember if I left the refrigerator open or the lights turned on, if I locked the doors or what was the discussion with my boss about. I found myself only at the airport, holding my head up, looking at the timetable...

I want to get away from here. The further, the better. I want some sun, warmth and freedom. I have to fly like, right now, and I do not even think about this – otherwise my mind will return to its ‘ON’ state. Maybe it is a good thing usually, but not today, and really not in this case. I know I should not let all the emotions boil inside me and I should think calmly about all the pros and cons. And I know big clever girls do not act like this. To hell! I am no way near big nor clever. I just want at least a bit of tranquility, and then I will think about what to do. The nearest flight to Copenhagen. From there someone will definitely take me South. There, where I can spend some quality time for at least a week, only me, myself and I, and breath some sea air. Thanks to my grandmother Erena, who before leaving this world took care of my financial problems, I now use huge amounts of money if anything happens. Yeah, something did happen.

BTW, I want you to guess the pairing.

HINT.
 :down
Someone asked me if I can write more of that couple that I'm good at writing about.
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 09:27:26 PM »
I want a Mayuki story but.......Its YukiRena? or YukoxRena?
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 10:54:20 PM »
Hum Tomotomo? I hope so~

Sese

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 12:46:28 AM »
maybe KojiYuu...?

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 04:17:43 AM »
Make it Atsumina !

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2012, 09:33:43 PM »
lalalala and I'm here seeing sakura drop-san fic!
Make it Atsumina and Kojiyuu!! because acchan has just graduated today  :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 09:03:13 AM »
you're goot at writing random pairings XD so, i hope it will be another random pairing. because, honestly, i'm bored with mainstream pairings.hahaha..peace ^^v

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline wynaut

• Maeda Atsuko forever my Ace!
  • Member+
  • If you can't be serious, you can't win
Re: Capricious Lachrymose (OS) Part 1. Oshima Yuko {Sep 10, 2012}
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 11:50:33 AM »
pant pant pant~~
I like the story!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!
So interesting..
I love Acchan48     maji ni naranakya katenee yo

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: Capricious Lachrymose (OS) Part 1. Oshima Yuko {Sep 10, 2012}
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 05:58:44 AM »
i love it~
it's a complicated story but i love it~

if i was in yuko's situation, i probably doing the same things as she does..

adult's life is complicated, doesn't it?
sometimes i wish i don't have to become an adult..

waiting for your update..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline AkemiHomura

• ecchi
  • ♥ OshimaYuko ♥ 大島優子 ♥ お尻子ちゃん ♥
Re: Capricious Lachrymose (OS) Part 2. Matsui Rena {Oct 13, 2012}
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 05:14:44 PM »
Dear awesome author sakura_drop_-san, i have been lurking around here for so long. And today, I have to come out of my hiding place to tell you this.
YOU STORY WAS REALLY REALLY GREAT.  :cry: :cry: I WAS LIKE JUMPING ON MY BED WHILE READING YOUR STORY. :heart: XD
I was waiting for someone to write about the strong, fascinate and independent,...[insert awesome adjectives here XD] side of Yuko, which is rarely mention. :cry: Only her perverted side was concentrated on, which sometimes, was described very annoying.  :angry:
As an Yuko's oshimen [i saw your signature], i guess you already knew about her family's problem, and how she faced it. :cry: She is totally cool.  :twothumbs

Part 2 was also awesome [sorry, i have been using this word too much XD].

Anyway, thank you for making this story.  :heart:
I'm looking forward to Part 3 and the end of your story [very greedy, aren't I  8)].
Thank you once again *bow* *back to stealth mode* 8)2.
♥ I do what I like and I like what I do ♥ Oshima Yuko ♥

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: Capricious Lachrymose (OS) Part 2. Matsui Rena {Oct 13, 2012}
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2012, 01:44:14 AM »
Got to read this finally o/

My first yukorena and I liked it! Kiked your writing style. Too o/

Can't wait. Next part *.*

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A.L.I.V.E. (OS) Teaser {Apr 08, 2013}
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2013, 03:41:31 PM »
I'll answer to all of your comments when I update (maybe this week XD ) but I just have to leave this teaser for you and cast some light on my previous story.

Capricious Lachrymose Part 3 will be updated when I decided on a way on how to end the story, as I'm contemplating between three endings and still cannot decide. As you can see from the first post, I have started another OS and in my notebook it's first part is handwritten 100%. Now I just need to type it. I want you to guess the pairing (though it's really easy :))

A.L.I.V.E.    Teaser

"Search everywhere!!! She must be put to jail by the end of this week and we cannot waste any minute!!! Hurry!!"

She lowered her hood and passed the police without them paying any attention. Well, she was wearing simple man's clothes to hide her gender and it perfectly worked out. If only police knew in the past she won every Danso contest in her city they probably would be more cautious and wouldn't let even men pass. Yet they were looking for a not fashionable tiny woman in a ponytail, and for her it was the best escape situation.

Takahashi Minami, for the public known as Jane Doe, was like nowadays' Robin Hood and now she had to catch a bus if she wanted to get home fast. She hurried past the so well-known streets and got to the bus stop just in time to catch a so needed bus. There she cozily seated herself in the backseat and looked at the person next to her who was sleeping. The beautiful black haired girl probably felt Minami's presence as she cuddled closely to the short girl and continued sleeping. It felt kinda nice to Takahashi and she also had a good opportunity to take her mind away from police matters and observe the sleeping girl.

That's it, see you soon with update!!! :bow:

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2013, 07:59:14 PM »
Woah awesome! Was hoping someone would make a full out story of the "Jane Doe" concept for Minami :3
Liked the teaser very much! Nice start. Wondering if Minami knows that person on the bus or just randomly ran into her now (guessing Atsuko maybe?)

Either way great start! Looking forward to the first chapter! Thanks for the update!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 07:24:49 AM »
Woah awesome! Was hoping someone would make a full out story of the "Jane Doe" concept for Minami :3
Liked the teaser very much! Nice start. Wondering if Minami knows that person on the bus or just randomly ran into her now (guessing Atsuko maybe?)

Either way great start! Looking forward to the first chapter! Thanks for the update!

of course is Acchan!..

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2013, 09:30:15 AM »
I like your story about Jane Doe...

In this case a female robin hood... hahaha

Great idea....

Can't wait to see how the story going to begin

Thank you for the teaser...

:wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
A.L.I.V.E. (OS) Part 1. Jane Doe {Apr 12, 2013}
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2013, 12:03:22 AM »

A/N: Okay, once again hello for everyone. I'm not gonna say much just that I put my heart into this update and I also am eagerly waiting for what's going to happen. This Os - which has 3 or 4 parts, I've yet to decide - is kinda like a tribute to Acchan, Takamina and AtsuMina pairing overall. I know you see many other members and couples in this too but... You will see more of AtsuMina I promise :) Now I'm gonna answer your questions and then on to the update which has over 2000 words :)

@O r i g a m i: I'm so happy to know I got you hooked on YukoRena  XD and about the name Capricious Lachrymose... It's gonna be revealed in the last part, wait for it. I will update it someday, just not sure when. Coz I just can't decide...which ending I want the most...

@AkemiHomura: First of all, thank you for praising me, I really appreciate that.  :bow:

You know, Yuko is my oshimen since the first time I found AKB48, actually way back when first videos of Team K appeared on Youtube and it never change and I don't think it ever will. So of course I know about her and her family. Also, I always see her as strong and independent and serious woman who puts up her childishness only for cameras or to goof around with friends. I really do see her as  a hardworking woman and I love everything about her.

I can't promise I'll update the last part soon but I hope you are still waiting for it and that you will wait more.  :bow: :bow:

@BbSis: oh, thank you for the flattery. I'm happy people like YukoRena :)

@arrow27: actually I was waiting for that too - even though my mind was in turmoil already because of my imagination running wild. You know I said to myself I should let others write about it but they didn't write a full story so I decided to write it with a background and everything. I hope I don't disappoint you with this update  :bow:. Yes, you're right, it's Atsuko. And about if she knows her... Read the update to find out ;)

@Haruko: yup, Acchan but of course  XD

@cisda83: thank you I hope you like this update  :bow:

A.L.I.V.E.

Part 1. Jane Doe

-----Somewhere in Tokyo-----

“Search everywhere!!! She must be put to jail by the end of this week and we cannot waste any minute!!! Hurry!!"

She lowered her hood and passed the police without them paying any attention. Well, she was wearing simple man's clothes to hide her gender and it perfectly worked out. If only police knew in the past she won every Danso contest in her city they probably would be more cautious and wouldn't let even men pass. Yet they were looking for a not fashionable tiny woman in a ponytail, and for her it was the best escape situation.

Takahashi Minami, for the public known as Jane Doe, was like nowadays' Robin Hood and now she had to catch a bus if she wanted to get home fast. She hurried past the so well-known streets and got to the bus stop just in time to catch a so needed bus. There she cozily seated herself in the backseat and looked at the person next to her who was sleeping. The beautiful black haired girl probably felt Minami's presence as she cuddled closely to the short girl and continued sleeping. It felt kind of nice to Takahashi and she also had a good opportunity to take her mind away from police matters and observe the sleeping girl.

Long black hair fell nicely around the beautiful face past the slender neck and ended in medium curls midway to elbows. The girl’s face had an endearing smile and maybe that smile was the reason why a cute wrinkle appeared on a shapely nose. Probably the beauty was dreaming of something really nice and sweet because she suddenly pouted cutely and scrunched her nose then moved closer to the short woman. The hair fell on the girl’s face and the woman carefully tucked away disobedient strands of hair from that pretty face. Somehow this sleeping beauty made Minami smile like an idiot and she even forgot police was after her. The short woman felt like she might have seen this girl somewhere before.

“We’re from Tokyo Special Police Department. Stop the bus for a while. We’re just going to look for the culprit and then you can continue.” A man’s voice stated clearly.

Crap!” Minami thought. What’s worse, the girl was tightly locked onto her and was still peacefully sleeping. As the policemen were getting closer Minami’s brain was turning its cogs with full power, tremendously looking for an escape route. Just then the girl woke up and opened her sleepy eyes, her cute expression showing she has yet to grasp the situation.

It was then that Minami came with a plan and pulled the girl closer. She locked her gaze onto her and then kissed her passionately. After some time the short woman forgot the situation she was in as the kiss was the best kiss she ever had in her whole short life, though somewhat reminiscent, and those lips were just so soft and warm; and those slender arms hugged her without any resistance, even pulling closer. It really looked like the girl was enjoying the kiss. Then both of them pulled apart. The black haired girl blushed and turned away in embarrassment. Suddenly Minami froze; and then she laughed in relief. The bus was already moving and the police was long gone.

“Hey, I’m sorry if that felt weird, me kissing you all of the sudden… I just felt like kissing you…” It was not a lie, Takahashi did want to kiss her and police kind of helped her to make that happen.

“It’s okay… I…enjoyed it… Jane Doe…” The girl whispered and looked away shyly.

“… What?.. Wait… …” Minami tried to think really hard and then suddenly she laughed sheepishly. “Oh… Sorry…”

“It’s okay…really… Are you…running away again?..”

“Yeah but don’t worry. I’m fine.” The short girl smiled.

No wonder the kiss felt familiar and so good. It was just last month when Minami was pursued by police once again and she noticed a girl in the bus stop. It was a good opportunity to try the kissing trick and she didn’t even have any second thoughts. She pushed her against the glass panel and kissed passionately. It was the first time they kissed – or met – and it worked out. Police went past them without even giving a glance. Also, the girl appeared to be a fan of Jane Doe so they parted in good terms. What was her name..?

“You’re Atsuko, right?” Minami suddenly remembered the girl’s name.

“Un… Maybe…maybe you need a place to stay…hide…stay..?” The black haired stuttered and lowered her head with a face that of a blood red color.

“Are you suggesting something?” The short girl raised her eyebrow. She had a place to stay, her home, but this offer was more than good to her. She needed some time off and also some amusement in her life. Minami gently lifted the taller girl’s head up. “If I were to stay over at your place… You are an attractive lady and your kissing is meant for blowing things up.”

“Are you trying to tell me something?.. You’re my hero… I have no objections to anything you do…”

“You meant to anything WE do, right?” Minami asked and Atsuko blushed even more than before. The black haired girl nodded and Takahashi chuckled while caressing the taller girl’s cheek. “Deal then. I’m going to stay at your place for a while.”

-----Oshima residence, Tochigi-----

“Neechan!!”

“Hai?”

“Come here, hurry!!!”

Yuko went down the stairs to the living room where her sister Mayu was staring at the laptop’s screen, her eyes sparkling and hands groping air.

“You know what Yuuchan? Your sister has too many of your features…” Her wife Haruna spoke and Yuko just giggled.

“I don’t think it’s as bad as it sounds from that beautiful mouth of yours, NyanNyan.” The short girl leaned to kiss her wife and then sat next to Mayu. After seeing what’s on that screen she whistled and nodded in an understanding manner.

“Do you see what I see?!” Mayu shouted with a high pitched and enthusiastic voice. ”Those boobies, that oshiri… Can I kidnap her, please?!”

“I don’t think that’s…” Haruna started but was cut by Yuko.

“Okay, I’ll think of a plan.”

“Yuuchan!! You’re spoiling her too much…”

“NyanNyan, baby… I kidnapped you from your so unwanted wedding, why can’t she kidnap that girl?” Yuko asked and blew a kiss towards the tall beauty.

“…” Haruna didn’t know what to reply.

“BUT. First things first… Any news from Bakamina?” Yuko asked while looking at Mayu.

“Nope, nothing as of yet. Good thing is though, that police has no idea of her whereabouts too.”

“Nice, I hope she found a good hiding place. So, you want to kidnap emperor’s daughter?” Yuko asked with a raised eyebrow after noticing a name of that hot girl Mayu was interested in.

“That is ridiculous! I don’t think we can do this!! Yuuchan…” Haruna shook her head but seeing how her beloved pumped her fist up in the air she just crossed her arms and looked away from the two.

“YOSHI, let’s do this! I thought of a name already, now we just need a good plan.” Yuko said excitedly.

“What’s the name?” Mayu was so excited that she jumped around and started conducting an invisible orchestra.

“The kidnapping of emperor’s daughter: best kidnapping in the whole history of kidnappings.” Yuko proudly presented.

Haruna just shook her head again. She really could do nothing about this because she knew her wife too well. If Yuko has the determination, no one can stop her from even moving mountains.

“Oh, I can’t wait for those boobies to appear in this house!!” Mayu skipped away happily and made Haruna only shake her head yet again.

“Kids…”

-----Atsuko’s apartment, Chiba-----

“I bought this shirt as I thought it might suit you… I…wanted to meet you again and hoped…for it to happen someday…” Atsuko looked away and gave Minami the shirt.

“Thank you.” The short woman smiled warmly and took off her manly clothes. She was now just in white panties and the breast binder.

Atsuko cast a small glance at Minami and held her nose.

“I…a bit…” She stuttered and hurried to the bathroom.

The woman just chuckled and took off the binding, then put on a shirt and Atsuko’s track pants which were too long but it didn’t really matter. She rolled up the ends so it would be okay for her to walk around and then took of the wig, letting the hair loose, feeling comfortable and relaxed. She didn’t feel that for days so it was a relief and also…

“Crap!” She remembered she should inform Yuko and others about her condition but that was a dangerous thing to do. She thought a bit about it, then smiled and went to the bathroom. There she found Atsuko, who was fanning herself; some blood traces were still visible in the sink. “Hey, can I ask you for a small favor? If you help me, I’ll cook our meals for as long as I stay here.”

“OK.” Atsuko agreed excitedly. “What do I have to do?”

“Can you put up a message in all the newspapers for me?”

“Un. Just tell me what the message is like.” Her eyes were sparkling as she waited for Minami to say some secret code or something like that.

“A man is staying at his lover’s place. She is his No. 1 supporter. Oh, was that a squirrel chasing a cat? Please, don’t let the cyborg malfunction.” Minami said and smiled.

“Wow… Is this for your allies, a coded message?”

“Un, sort of. Now I’m going to prepare dinner. Oh, by the way, it would be better if you called me by my real name instead of Jane Doe. I’m Takahashi Minami but friends call me Takamina.” The woman decided to omit ‘Bakamina’ and ‘the midget’.

“And I’m Maeda Atsuko. You can call me Acchan though.” The girl smiled shyly.

“Now it’s better, right?” Takamina winked and went to the kitchen.

Acchan slumped back on the chair and closed her eyes. She couldn’t believe her dream came true and that her hero Jane Doe was under the same room as she, wearing her clothes and cooking her dinner. Then she giggled, remembering how that short woman looked in her underwear.

“Sexy…”

-----Café ‘Nagareboshi’, next day, afternoon, Kanagawa-----

“Did you see today’s newspapers?” A fashionable looking girl asked and tapped her neatly polished fingernails on the table surface.

“Yeah, we did. Yesterday I told Mayu that I hope Bakamina found a safe place to stay, well, apparently my hopes were listened to.”

“So, why are we meeting here?” Itano Tomomi asked and sipped her drink, her fingernails still tapping on the table surface.

“A job awaits us and I came here for your cooperation. This café is the only place except our home where we can talk freely about this without being found out.” Yuko answered and put a strawberry in her mouth.

“Okay… So?”

“We are going to kidnap emperor’s daughter for Mayu.”

“Are you CRAZY?!” Itano shouted. At the same time a sultry waitress next to their table dropped a tray – thank god it was empty – and a computer geek sitting at a nearby table started frantically typing something with her laptop.

“Yeah, Tomochin, I heard the same from NyanNyan. BUT I really believe we can do this job. We just need a perfect plan.” The short girl said calmly and took a bite of her parfait. “That’s why I’m here.”

“You want us to participate in this…” Tomochin was not impressed; she couldn’t even finish her sentence. She turned to the waitress. “What do you think, Tomo~mi?”

“I’m not sure… It does sound exciting but… What if it’s really not up for us to do this?..”

“I counted the probability and it’s a 97% success with this plan I just made.” The geek suddenly spoke and brought the laptop to their table. Yuko, Tomochin and Tomo~mi looked at it and soon their faces brightened up.

“Good job Sasshi, as always.” The fashionable girl finally smiled and turned to Yuko. “Okay, we’re in.”

“Are you…going to ask…HER…for help too?..” The waitress whispered.

“I always ask Jurina and Rena for help so I don’t see why I shouldn’t do the same now. They are the best fighters in A.L.I.V.E.” Yuko noted.

“As are you, Takamina, Mariko and me, of course.” Tomochin praised her friends and her eyes were already shining brightly, anticipating the job that awaited them. “Sasshi, you’re a genius. My crew waited so long for some jewels that it’s going to be the definitely good news to them.”

“Many birds killed with one stone.” Yuko grinned and they raised their glasses, saluting the perfect plan and the forthcoming victory.

-----Atsuko’s apartment, evening, Chiba-----

“Need some help?” Minami asked and without waiting for an answer approached the taller girl. Her fingers traced the lines on that slender back and then undone the bra for the black haired girl. She slowly let the straps slide down the shoulders and arms until the bra fell down on the floor revealing two perfect mounds in the mirror in front of them.

Acchan couldn’t move, her heart was racing with the devil and her breathing became shallow. She couldn’t think but even if she could she would never stop the short woman from anything she did.

“So beautiful… Atsuko…” Minami planted a kiss on one of the shoulders earning a shiver from the taller girl.

“…thank you…” Maeda felt flattered and embarrassed at the same time.

“Mhm…” The midget murmured and then gently kissed another shoulder. Her lips just couldn’t resist that delicious skin which was screaming for attention so she moved the hair away and kissed Acchan’s neck then licked behind her ear. “I think tonight I won’t let you sleep…”

“H…ha….i….” The black haired girl shivered and leaned closer to Takamina when her hands encircled Atsuko’s waist and pulled her closer.

“Let me have my desert then.” Minami whispered and her hands slowly started pulling down Acchan’s panties. “Itadakimasu~”

END OF PART 1.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 03:05:24 PM by sakura_drop_ »

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Return to Myself