JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - I Love You

Author Topic: A.L.I.V.E. (Multiple Pairings) Part 4. Whole Bunch Of Misunderstandings  (Read 27017 times)

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
I was planning on going to sleep...but I came here to check if there's anything then...here it is!   :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:  this woke me up....  :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: ...ahh...suge~  :farofflook:
.... and...atsumina... Minami being bold is the best xD lol :nya: :nya: :nya:
thanks for this!  :on GJ: can't wait to see what happens next~  :ding: :ding: :ding:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
I was planning on going to sleep...but I came here to check if there's anything then...here it is!   :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:  this woke me up....  :on lol: :on lol: :on lol: ...ahh...suge~  :farofflook:
.... and...atsumina... Minami being bold is the best xD lol :nya: :nya: :nya:
thanks for this!  :on GJ: can't wait to see what happens next~  :ding: :ding: :ding:

ohh jane doe is so.. sexy!

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
“Do I really emit black aura?..”

I laughed at this :lol:

That's right, Takamina, admitting that Atsuko is yours now so no one will try to snatch her away from you, not that anyone has a chance anyway seeing how Atsuko is love-struck over her Jane Doe.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Rena has a good mind... knowing she can not cross the line when dealing with Jurina...  :)

Ah... Rena is a principal... Mariko was Miichan's gf... Jurina seems to have great skill...

I can just see the image of Gekikara... Yeah... I would have a nightmare to if I saw that kind of action happening in front of me.

Wah... so hot... WTomo... but it's in public place....   :inlove:

Ah... so it was about Miichan's job at NASA that they broke up.... Eh... very weird reason to get angry about....

Eh... Yuki is a 'L' and she is engaged to Sae... and Sae has a crush on Emperor's mistress... 'Sayaka'?

Ah... Yuki is going to get her wish coming true... some Ninjas are going to kidnap her for real...   :cow:

Ah... They are going to start thier plan soon...

Yeah everyone are there preparing to execute the plan...

Can't wait to see the next action...

Thank you for the lovely update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
great FF! ^3^ plis continue!!!!

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Hooray!!! You've come back... :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Oh.... God... they're all so horny  XD

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥

A/N: I fished this out from the third page... 'm so sorry for not updating this for such a long time...  :banghead: :bow:

Ah, I wrote this update a long ago but was so lazy to type it out... And had many other things to do...like other fanfics and chores and studies and life issues overall...

I'll say this now. you know that right now it is spring? Well, I'm love struck!  :nervous :roll: To be more precise, I'm love struck for quite a huge amount of time but I just didn't have the courage t say it to everyone. I won't tell the person's name though  XD (I wonder if a few of you are thinking about a few names in your head  :nervous well, I won't tell you if ou are right, just for now  :sweatdrop: )

How's that related to this update? Nohow. I just wanted to share this  XD

Anyway, back to the update. As always, before the update comes replies to your comments, which leads to...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for such nice and so many comments!!! I really appreciate your support and it keeps me going. It makes me realize I didn't lose my abilities to write interesting stories and that my 'fame'aura has not faded  :sweatdrop:  Silent readers, I love you all too  :bow:

REPLIES.

@7sam14: Yahoo, a comment!!  :cow: :nervous Yesh, AtsuMina is sweet and about the operation.. You'll have to wait a bit more *troll author*  :twisted:

@kurosawa87: sorry to be such a troll writer... Operation still has yet to start but I hope you like this chapter nevertheless  :bow:

@arrow27: it's good that they met and instantly liked each other, nee?  XD AtsuMina FTW!!  :cow: thsnk you for finding the characters interesting  :)

@TakaminaBG: I am waiting for the mission too  :lol:

I felt that in this story there was no way I will let her be a Tsundere. You know why? The TomoTomo are graduating and I felt I have to show the best qualities of them in this fic. So in my opinion, the feelings they have for each other, the gentleness of Tomo~mi and the BOLDness and caring of Tomochin just had to be the appealing points  :roll:

MariMii is one of those rare shipping couples but I find them more fun and to my liking that MariHaru (sorry, no offence  :nervous I like MAriHaru, I write about them too.. It's just I'm more a MariMii shipper  XD )

A Tsundere Acchan is always a win, nee?  ;) Bold Minami in this story is my secret weapon and also my secret crush  :nervous I mean, I always like it when Acchan teases our dense Bakamina, but my guilty pleasure was always TakAcchan, with bold Minami and shy Tsundere Acchan  :roll: :wub: So I don't mind her eating Acchan instead of food but that would be...smut...yeah... I'll think about it  :lol:

@K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS: Ah...   :deco: I'm happy you liked it... I love you...too...I guess..?  :nervous in a friendly way as a writer-reader of course  XD

@kahem: I knew you're gonna like TomoTomo  :grin: and I agree with you, Yukirin's situation s funny  XD but soon it's going to change into more funny and more...weird...complicated...tempting...etc?  :sweatdrop: :lol:

@Kazumiyu: here is the update  ;)

@FlameHazeKatsu: Oh, this woke you up? Should I say sorry or should I be like  :twisted:  :nervous

Like I mentioned already, BOLD Minami is my guilty pleasure  XD :wub: I'm glad you like it  :bow:

nothing much happens in this chapter but... You'll see when you read  XD

@Haruko: Who doesn't love sexy Minami? We all do  :wub: thanks for reading  :bow:

@Tanchan: Well, the girl ran away from her, so she thought it's like others said, her black aura scaring the 'kid'  :nervous :lol: oh Yuki, you  :smhid :doh: XD And yesh, Minami makes sure everyone knows who is the 'owner' of Acchan  :nervous but if you say that Acchan is love sruck now... I wonder what will you say later when the story proceeds and Acchan does something... *zips mouth* I can't spoil, now can I?  :nervous :lol:

@cisda83: One should never cross the line when it comes to Juju in this story, and you'll see why later (not in this chapter though sorry XD )

I always imagined Rena like a composed person who can be a good leader if needed (apparently, Aki-P thinks so too, she's Team E captain now  :cow: ) and Juju is skilled in real life (just think about all she achieved at being only 15 *dizzy* ) so I am not drifting far from reality here  ;)

I think I am always going to mention this, but Gekikara was, is and always will be EPIC in every story, movie, TV show, book, dreams, etc  :wub: :wub:

TomoTomo sexlove has no boundaries, be it time or place XD  :nervous

About MariMii, it will be revealed later, the whole truth behind their brake up. Well, just a little heads up... She works for NASA, and Mariko is enemies with police. So of course at first one would be taken aback...  :)

Well, I thought a lot and decided to make MaYuki a comic relief here, so prepare your stomachs, though not in this chapter yet XD Yes, she will be kidnapped...maybe...?  :nervous :nervous *no spoiling*

Just wait a little bit more until the operation starts.. Read this chapter and enjoy  :bow:

@Archer1992: Thank you  :bow: OC I will continue, here is the update  :cathappy:

@stv_wong: ah...yeah, they are  :nervous you know, while they still can... The serious mission-kidnapping awaits...  :nervous so they do what they can while they can  :nervous :lol:

A.L.I.V.E.

Part 3. The Past and The Present

-----Tokyo Imperial Palace, Friday, Tokyo-----

“Ojousama, these are your new bodyguards. The short one is Kai, the tall one is Mario and the last one is Thomas, he came from America so he has an accent. Please be nice to them and don’t treat them as you treated your other bodyguards.”

“You can go, Masana.” Yuki excused the only woman who worked in the palace and sighed. Oya Masana was a married woman and she also was the best strategist the Emperor could have. Also, because Yuki had no intentions to talk to the males working in the palace, Masana became the messenger and nearly the right hand for the princess.

Yuki looked at the three guards who were standing straight and waiting to be dismissed so they can check the area. She wanted to toy around and because she never talked with men – probably they heard the rumors – she decided to play a bit.

“So, Kai, tell me… How come such a short man can work as a bodyguard…? If you were to stand in front of 2 meter tall thief I don’t think you’d be able to protect me.” Kashiwagi mocked the guard. It’s not like she was a bitch or something and the guard had some charm but she always did what she wanted so to make her father angry. She felt the need of attention and also she wanted them to understand they were not going to change who she is.

“With all respect ojousama, I don’t think the height is the thing that matters the most. I am swift, I have a good sight and my hearing is perfect. I have good reflexes and that man who is this tall won’t be able to go through narrow places as well as I can. So I think I have more advantage than any other tall thief. Rest assured, I can really protect you.” Minami said and smiled in her mind. She of course can protect this princess but if only they knew she was going to do the opposite…

“Humph… Well then, your partner Mario is too tall for this job if we’re talking by your standards.”

“I might be too tall for the running around and chasing rabbits but I am not too tall to be able to shield you from any upcoming dangers.” Mariko spoke. She so wanted to grab the princess and toss her in the sack…

“Then what can you say about yourself, Thomas? Or should I speak with you in English? Then let me invite my translator.” Yuki felt like talking back to them was becoming a hard task to do as they felt somewhat nice and composed. She had the hunch she can make great allies of them, she just didn’t know why it felt that way.

“We have a saying in my country. {Don’t beat around the bush.} It means - if translated to Japanese – to not go around and just say straight away what’s on your mind, so sorry for doing so.” Itano spoke.

“When did you talk straight to me?” Yukirin was amused by these three guards.

“Just now. If you want to hate your father, do so with all the pleasure. But we are not at fault for his actions. We are here to protect you and save you from any threats you might get so please cooperate with us.” Tomochin looked straight at the ojousama, right into her eyes and she noticed she got straight to the point. “Score!

“Fine. Let me rest for now, I am really tired. Dismissed.” Yuki sighed and waited for them to leave the room. When she finally was alone she looked around. “Where is my shawl…?”

She noticed it under the bed, knelt down and reached for it, then stood up and put it on. She was determined to go to the park and wait even until someone came looking for her. She wanted to meet that girl really badly.

-----Café ‘Nagareboshi’, about one month later, Tuesday afternoon, Kanagawa-----

“Don’t you miss Tomochin?” the black haired asked.

“Of course I miss her, chiyuu~” Kasai sighed and brought the full tray to the table with two couples who were chatting about things.

“Acchan… You miss Minami too, don’t you?” the geek looked at Maeda.

“Un… But…” Here Atsuko’s eyes sparkled and she squealed silently. “She looks so gorgeous on TV!!! Did you see how cool she looked in that outfit yesterday on the news?!!”

“Slow down and lower your voice… Nee, any news from Yuko and Rena?” Sasshi asked and closed her laptop lid.

“No… Haruna didn't leave her room for a week now; she’s so worried something might have happened. And Jurina is skipping school too…” Maeda sipped some tea and laid her head on the table surface. “One week left and then everything will go back to normal… Ah, I can’t wait so long… But I have to…”

Miichan sat next to them and smiled at the girls.

“Hello!!! Wanna know why I’m happy? Well, apparently things are going to get better! It’s tomorrow!!!” Miichan was so happy. Drooling over Mariko’s pictures didn’t help the longing and she wanted to see her girlfriend as fast as possible.

“Eh..? Miichan, why?” Tomo~mi asked and sat down next to them.

“When you close the café, then I’ll explain. As for now, some ice cream would be so refreshing…”

-----Tokyo Imperial Palace, evening, Tuesday, Tokyo-----

Minami scanned the surroundings one again then glanced at her wristwatch. They had half an hour until ojousama goes to her usual meeting with Mayu. She sat on the ground and leaned her back against the tree. Takamina loved everything about this job, being undercover and creating plans. When she was doing her first job she had so many doubts and she had to sacrifice so much… Now she doesn't regret anything but then she didn't know anything about this job and felt burdened by the huge responsibility she had to carry on her shoulders.

->flashback<-

The last ray of sun disappeared in the horizon when she entered the building. She was full of doubt and insecurity. She had a mission - to steal a diamond necklace from the certain American actress. Actually, that necklace belonged not to the actress to begin with, so it was more like retrieving. Minami knew it all was in her hands and if she was to fail... But if she was to succeed, then she'd become a full-fledged member of A.L.I.V.E.

Takahashi was dressed in a black get-up that was nowhere near formal but it looked really cool. In this building she really was out of place because all women were wearing nice and neat dresses and men were wearing suits. Yet she herself felt comfortable in what she was wearing and she didn't care what others thought. She was by all means oozing a very cool aura and men were staring at her with respect, and some were even asking for a dance or to drink together, but she politely refused all of the invitations. Women's jealousy and mocking were everywhere in the air but Minami didn't care even one bit. All she was thinking about was the mission.

This party was held by a very important person in society and it was a private feast but Yuko took care of Minami's invitation, and so the guards let her through. She looked around, past the raging faces and past the staring men, observing the surroundings and looking for that woman. But so far she was not here and Minami proceed further. She left the main dance hall and was walking down the side-way terrace of the building. That was when she saw the actress coming closer, surrounded by lots of bodyguards. Minami smirked and stared right into the woman's sunglasses. Then she started to run, straight into the woman.

When she was few steps from the actress and her guards, she hummed a melody and the lights were out. She was wearing a small spy earpiece and on the other side of it there was Mayu, who hacked into the security system and took full control of it without the security noticing. Minami took the remaining steps and grabbed the necklace from the woman's neck, pulled it and started running. She heard the woman screaming and giving orders. The midget was satisfied and hummed the melody again. The lights were on and the guards spotted her entering the hall to the rooftop.

Before coming here Minami and Yuko studied the plans of this place so she knew where to go. She was not hurrying too much though as she need the guards to catch up to her. The short women blast the door open and ran to the very edge of the rooftop. She scanned the horizon until she noticed the white flag in the forest near the Tokyo Tower. It was her chance. She started counting. Soon the guards appeared on the rooftop and started getting closer. She smiled and with the last count she tossed the necklace with a certain power. She hoped her counting was right and when the necklace shone bright in response to the tower's light, the short woman knew she did well.

The midget turned back to the mesmerized and surprised guards who were staring at the Tower, unable to think of a way on how to get the necklace back. As they were pondering on what to do, two shadows crept out of their hiding places, the height difference between them made Takamina chuckle. Yet then she remembered she was the smallest one here and she face-palmed herself. The shadows approached unsuspecting guards and in a few minutes half of them were knocked unconscious.

"Oi, midget, good job!" shouted Yuko and ducked, in order to avoid an oncoming blow. The guards had guns but the women were unarmed and and surprisingly the guards didn't use their ammunition. It was of course their mistake as they didn't know house skilled these women were.

"Don't call me midget! I have a name..." Minami pouted and took down another guard with a kick to his groin area and such a punch to his stomach that he lost consciousness immediately.

"Bakamina, behind your back!" Mariko informed and KO'ed two men who came in from downstairs. More reinforcements were coming but the females didn't look even one bit surprised. They were not tired at all and this was more fun to them than the guards expected.

Takahashi frowned at another nickname from the troll's lips, and with a spinning kick she knocked out the guard who was creeping behind her. The three women fought to their hearts' content and briefly exchanged their victorious numbers. To no surprise they had an equal number of guards knocked and there was only one left. This one had a gun pointed at them. Yuko just laughed and gave high five to Mariko.

Minami ignored his gun, ran into him with all might and then headbutted him. The poor guy didn't even realize what happened and he was unconscious in a matter of seconds. The smallest woman grinned and pumped her fist up in the air. If she had any doubts before, now she was totally sure this was what she always wanted to do. To fight for the poor and for the justice was just the right thing for her.

"Good job! Now let's get out of here!" Yuko gave high five to Minami too, and then Takamina hummed the melody again. They all counted to five and jumped from the roof into the night. Actually, they jumped so to catch a rope and they succeeded. A rope was tied to a helicopter controlled by Sasshi. The three women climbed the rope into the helicopter; their faces shining like the diamond necklace. They felt accomplished.

Sasshi turned on autopilot and turned at the three.

"Takahashi-san, you were so impressive! How... Tell me how come you were able to toss the necklace precisely on the spot near the flag?" The hetare girl was so impressed she now had her mind only on Takamina.

"Ah..." The shortest woman sheepishly rubbed the back of her head. "I counted the seconds...?"

"That doesn't explain anything..." Yuko sighed. "Nevermind, we all have our own ways of achieving our goals. Give me that necklace, I want to see it!"

Sashihara took the wooden box and passed it to the squirrel. They all opened it and stared at the beautiful diamond necklace.

"Before we return it... You're going to wear it tonight, right?" Mariko asked. "Everyone wants to see you perform. An ex-member of the street band has to sing."

"Yeah, you should sing tonight. For example, that cool and beautiful song 'Jane Doe'." Yuko smiled and touched lightly the necklace, then closed the lid.

"Un..." Minami ignored the nickname this time, she was thinking hard. "Jane Doe, huh..."”

->end of flashback<-

Minami smiled while reminiscing on the past. Then she felt a pat on her shoulder and opened her eyes. Mariko and Tomchin were going after Yukirin already. The shortest girl stood up and went after them too. The three guards stood by the secret opening in the wall and guarded the secret meeting.

"Mayu!" Yukirin was happy to see her friend and they both hugged each other.

"Kashiwagi-san..." Mayu buried her face in those round huge oppai and remained still for a while, inhaling the sweet scent. Yuki blushed and patted Mayu's head.

"So, how was your day?" The princess asked. All she could hear was some murmur which tickled her skin and made her shiver. "M..mayu..."

"She is so mine already..." the shorter girl smirked in her mind and pulled back a bit. Then she looked up and smiled. "Just the usual day. Going to school, which was boring, then passing the day watching anime. And yours?"

"Boring too... I spent the whole day accompanying mother to all kinds of meetings. We had no breaks, I had no time to eat. Now the family is having dinner but I just have no mood to eat with them. And...I wanted to meet you badly." The taller one looked away shyly.

"Oh.." Mayu's smile was gone and replaced by the seriousness. "You should really eat. Maybe...wanna go to some café with me?"

"I'd love to but...people will recognize me all at once... I will eat later."

"Oh, right.." The cyborg pretended to be clueless but the gears in her head were already tuning with all might. This kidnapping might turn out easier than they thought and they might even have to do nothing to achieve their...her goals.

-----Hotel "Meetan's Guilty Pleasures", room No. 69, just past the midnight, Wednesday, Tokyo-----

"Yuko-san... Aren't we supposed to take care of some things?" Rena asked. Her body was feeling too hot but she still tried to think clearly.

"Rena... Such a nice scent..." Yuko kept nuzzling in the taller girl's neck. "Let me rest tonight. We did nearly all the preparations and we still have time for the last one..."

"Ngh...ah..." The raven haired girl couldn't keep her voice in when the squirrel sunk her teeth into the pale exposed skin. Soon the room was filled with sounds of moaning, sucking, licking, kissing and...love making.

END OF PART 3.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 02:44:26 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Wah Sakura you perv!!!  :mon blood:

The ending was just... Wah I can't even think right!  :mon lovelaff:

Woah Minami's past is seriously cool  :mon kungfu:

Can't wait to hear more from you so update soon!  :mon pray2:

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
*cough cough* hm hmmm! I finally decided to read this, and I can say that I had a very enjoyable time reading it!! MaYuki >w<   

Thank you Saku Saku
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Takamina's adventure was a sticking point in the chapter and the three unusual guards Yukirin have

Then the ending : drool:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wah... Yuki is so naughty... Kai, Mario and Thomas are so good... able to give very smart replies to the questions

Ara, They need to separate from their partners for more than a month... Poor them... missing one another...

I like the used of Jane Doe MV as Minami's past...

Ah... Both Mayu and Yuki are so cute together

Eh... Rena and Yuko together...? Are they cheating on their partner?

What's going to happen next

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the Update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
Sakura_drop_-sama!!

Thank you for this awesome fic TT___TT *hugs and kisses* xD

Wait! You don't love me like I love you D: *cries in a corner*

Takamidget *jaw droops* AWESOME!!

Haha xD Acchan, Tomo and Miichan miss their lovers :P

Juju and Nyannyan D: noooo~

Yuko what the HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH Rena!!!??!?!?!?!

Awesome update as always :D

Update soon I can't wait :P

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Hotel "Meetan's Guilty Pleasures", room No. 69, just past the midnight, Wednesday, Tokyo"

This line made me smitk hahaha
OMFG!!!! Yuko is cheating on Kojiharu with Rena!!! Why?! Yuko do you do this to your NyanNyan?!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
wait what?! I think its a nyanyan´s nightmare right? its imposible that Yuko cheats kojiharu.. o.o

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yuko and Rena :O. At first I thought my eyes deceived me but on second read...well I hope it's just a nightmare of Haruna like Haruko said.

@sakura-san: Is Acchan going to do more bold things to her midget XD?

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
"Hotel "Meetan's Guilty Pleasures", room No. 69, just past the midnight, Wednesday, Tokyo"

This line made me smitk hahaha
OMFG!!!! Yuko is cheating on Kojiharu with Rena!!! Why?! Yuko do you do this to your NyanNyan?!!!

The bolded part is definitely LOL  :lol: :lol:

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
Minami you're so cool
I want to see the next chap now
and Saku-chan, I want a long chap about this midnight in perv, too. :cathappy: :cathappy:
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
hai Sakura-san. this is my first comment even though I had read this fic since last month  :nervous

I want to say that your fic is great and I very like it  :mon lovelaff:

and I also like minami being so bold in here  :luvluv1:
now, I want to comment for the chapter 3  :glasses:

when I read YukoRena scene, i was like....... :shock: :mon wtf: YUKO-SAMA!!! WHAT R YOU DOING WITH RENA-CHAN???!!!!  :tantrum:

please, update it soon  :byebye:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
nice work as always... :on GJ:

Meetan's Guilty Pleasures...nice name there

the ending...YukoRena :on bleed: need the full version of them :on bleed:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Mai Chan's fan art!! I am so happy to get one!!!

CLICK to get full size!

I'll try to update this when all people that are still reading - you know who you are - finishes reading it!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - I Love You